LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Crying fo r days and cannot stop??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Crying fo r days and cannot stop??
annier1071
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for annier1071     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am having some issues with family and about to lose my home for taxes since I cannot work but I was ok with all of this.

Yesterday my son in law started yelling at me as if it was all my fault. I broke, I fell to my knees and sobbed for two hours straight. I could not breathe so they wantd to call an ambulance but I said no. My face is torn up from all the tissues and looke like hell.

I had emailed my LLMD days ago that I was feeling depressed and what should I do but he didnt answer yet. Now I got a letter from SSD to see their pysch on thurs for anxiety and depression??? I never mentioned that on my SSD application.

Is this insane crying from lyme or have I finally lost my mind? THe only thing new is zithromax so it cannot be that. It has to be me?
I truly cant handle anymore and wish I would not wake up anymore.

Now I am going to for MY SSD visit and he is going to wonder why I am not seeing someone to treat this depression when I never had it before. I am so confused.

Sorry to ramble but I feel like running in front of a bus...if only I could run!

--------------------
Diagnosed with chronic neuro lyme 12/10 after 30 years of vertigo.2 tick bites in 3 yrs from upstate NY. Was on omincef for nine mths..zith and rifampin stopped.Remission~ All the pain and symptoms are back and I am not treating now with biaxin.

Posts: 788 | From New york..queens | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steve1906
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 16206

Icon 8 posted      Profile for steve1906   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi annier1071, first of all, keep that damn son in law out of your house, he has no right to treat or talk to you like that, sick or not sick.

Who the hell does he think he is!!!

2nd. yes, Lyme can cause this problem.

Talk to your LLMD, and tell that son in law to go to hell! You don't need the additional BS from him.

[ 02-27-2011, 04:39 PM: Message edited by: steve1906 ]

--------------------
Everything I say is just my opinion!

Posts: 3529 | From Massachusetts Boston Area | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
searching4truth
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28481

Icon 1 posted      Profile for searching4truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I am herxing, I cannot stop crying. Literally, I cry for HOURS! It has gotten to the point where when I can't stop crying, I know I am herxing. I am so sorry that you are having to deal with all this stress. I do know that when I get totally stressed out, my Lyme symptoms get kicked up a notch.

Definitely talk to your doctor. Depression goes right along with Lyme, but you do not have to suffer from it. The stress will only make you sicker. Feel free to PM me if you ever need to talk, because I know how difficult it is, and I too have had my share of depression. Or if you need someone to listen.

Posts: 427 | From Pacific Northwest | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyme in Putnam
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 11561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lyme in Putnam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zithro goes with bart and bart goes with anxiety hand and hand. Depression and anxiety to me are one. Feel better soon. Write if you want and keep goin.

--------------------
He took u to it, He'll you through

Posts: 2837 | From NE. | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bigstan
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigstan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now I got a letter from SSD to see their pysch on thurs for anxiety and depression???

This is routine for anyone who applies for SSD. It's just part of the protocol. No way around it.

In fact in my case after my appointment the interviewers report was so much in favor for my disability request that I won!

Try not to let this even bother you. Just act as you normally do. If you cry so what, don't worry about it.

Kick the son in law out...

--------------------
HERX is a Four Letter Word!

Posts: 716 | From If you're going through hell, keep going......Winston Churchill | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climber
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello-
I am sorry to hear that you are dealing with this trama in your life and unfortunately psychiatric issues are a big symptom for many of use dealing with lyme. I also have been dealing with depression and breakdowns, and stress was a definite trigger for me. I started on an anti depressant and that did help. I also had to develop an manner to deal with negativity and stresses in my life. For me, stress=increase sickness. You might want to explore you library for books that can give you skills when dealing with life and all its trials and tribulations. I checked out The Art of Happiness and I was able to take away some very effect ways to handle my disease. I am also a firm believer in talk therapy. Please take care of yourself.
climber

Posts: 108 | From Connecticut | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
renny1985
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for renny1985     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am the same as searching4truth- when I herx I literally cry nonstop... and I am not a crying type.. i generally dont cry much.

It is like I simply cannot stop crying when I herx. Everything feels desperate and severe.

Hang in there please.
Renny

Posts: 341 | From NY/FL | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annier1071
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for annier1071     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanx Renny, This must be a herx from the zithromax that he added. I thought it was doing nothing for me at all. He started so gradual and I am only on one a day now since last wed. As the days went on I was getting more depressed. Left him a message on friday about it since it scared me.

Now I am suppose to start two a day next week, but I would probably jump off a bridge! Maybe it woudl be better handled without the stress of fighting to keep my home that my father built for us.

I also notice how much more difficult it is for me to get up even from sitting. It alwasy hurt but now I can barely do it? Fought to get out of the tub last night. Its like my legs are no longer with me.Any suggestions on how to get your butt up from the couch? Maybe I need a slingshot?

Thank you I never even considered it a herx to cry

--------------------
Diagnosed with chronic neuro lyme 12/10 after 30 years of vertigo.2 tick bites in 3 yrs from upstate NY. Was on omincef for nine mths..zith and rifampin stopped.Remission~ All the pain and symptoms are back and I am not treating now with biaxin.

Posts: 788 | From New york..queens | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
renny1985
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for renny1985     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hadn't either!!! Especially because I don't have a whole lot of neuro symptoms. But it is terrible.. absolutely terrifying too. The first time it happened I didn't figure out that it was a herx.. but then on IV invanz and tindamax it was so bad I REALLY felt like I was having a nervous breakdown.

I was experiencing SEVERE sudden depression with intense anxiety and crying. Not among my symptoms generally. It is very scary to lose your sense of control over body and mind.

I actually had to go off those meds because it was too intense ( i was also very very physically ill and in hospital).

I understand the feeling about the legs.. am having that this week.. it's like you cant trust that they are going to work.. mine feel painful and weak.

This is a tough tough road we are on.
Hang in.

Posts: 341 | From NY/FL | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annier1071
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28977

Yes Renny that is my legs exactly. I hope my LLMD calls me back tomorrow so I can find out what to do with this.

I also thought I was having a breakdown and still do. I kept yelling just let me die and I couldnt stop or get off the floor. I feel so bad, my husband just holds me and whispers in my ear not to worry, he will take care of everything. I have my daughters panicked and I feel bad for that.

I went so far as to throw my life insurance policies at my daughter and told her to hang on to them cause she will be able to buy her first house with them. I am a horrible mother to do such a thing..but her husband was worse to speak in such a way to me and about my mother who loves them so much.

I am having horrible nightmares all night too now that are leaving me exhausted in the morning. I am always trying to get somewhere like my job and fighting everything but never seem to make it there? Strange dreams!!

You all hang in there too and I will give it my best.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement

© 1993-2020 The Lyme Disease Network of New Jersey, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Use of the LymeNet Site is subject to the Terms and Conditions.