LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Parasite question - as in "have you ever seen this?" (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Parasite question - as in "have you ever seen this?"
17hens
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 23747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 17hens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone ever seen a parasite that looks just like an engorged dog tick?

Like a large (little bit smooshed) gray pea?

I saw 5 after a coffee enema and if there had been a tiny head on them and some legs I would have thought I was harboring a colony of dog ticks. [Smile]

Just wondering if anyone else has seen these or if I'm the new Sigourney Weaver?

--------------------
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalms 73:26

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Posts: 3043 | From PA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoxerMom
Member # 25251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoxerMom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God only knows what we are all carrying around.

I hope you figure this out.

--------------------
 - Must...find...BRAIN!!!

Posts: 2867 | From Pacific NW | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 17hens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know, I know. But this is really getting interesting!! It's like a hobby now. What will I find today kind of thing. Weird but true.

--------------------
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalms 73:26

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Posts: 3043 | From PA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karenl
Member # 17753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karenl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is real fun.
Posts: 1834 | From US | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoxerMom
Member # 25251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoxerMom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I so understand. This is why we're such hits at cocktail parties!

[Big Grin]

--------------------
 - Must...find...BRAIN!!!

Posts: 2867 | From Pacific NW | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's really hard to know what any of this "stuff" coming out is. It may be parasite related or it may be something else. I saw something & it freaked me out - later I realized it was the undigested casing of a vitamin I took. I think it was one of those time release or "digests only in the small intestine" kind of supplements...

It really hard to tell what you have by spotting "stuff". I think you have to go by how you feel when you take anti-parasite herbs or drugs. Some parasites are microscopic, too - so, one would never see them by the naked eye.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I solved part of the guessing game of what these "things" were I was finding in the toilet. I scooped them out with an incense holder and dried them out on a paper towel.

Some were encased in biofilm, and looked totally different when dry. I decided to turn this whole gross thing into a science project to keep myself from freaking out.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing half the time. I just kept mumbling, :no wonder I have been so sick" I couldn't have been more shocked.

I figured if they were inside of me, then chances were good that others so sick with Lyme were infected with parasites also.

That is why I have been so persistent about posting about parasites. Stephen King couldn't make this nightmare up. [Big Grin]

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
P.S.

hens, I don't remember seeing those particular ones, but I always checked

www.lymephotos.com

to see if any of them matched.

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You could be moving out old partially digested food. I saw all kinds of odd parasites, mostly worms.

You might like the Dr. Natura cleanse. It really cleans out the build up in the intestines. Go look at the pics on their website (but not if you're eating right now, eww.).

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

Boxermom said, "I so understand. This is why we're such hits at cocktail parties!"

That's the truth!!

Here, it's my husband more than me. At lyme support meeting and even at my parent's Sunday lunch, he pulls out his phone and shows the pics of my finds. Like a little boy hoping to gross someone out just to see their reaction!

I did Parastroy for 4 months before going to Germany and not one day did I feel sick or pain from releasing parasites. But I know when I'm done with the Bionic, I'll have to do much more.

Actually, the only things I noticed back then were the critters in my urine. (I was NOT the kind of girl who fooled around in the toilet. [Big Grin] )

But since doing coffee enemas, finding strange critters in the toilette has become an addiction of sorts.

Like these:

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g361/survivinglyme/IMG_20110804_171914.jpg

http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g361/survivinglyme/IMG_20110804_172411.jpg

So I'm not freaking out, I'm not complaining, I'm not grossed out, I'm just curious. I wish I knew what these things were and I'm wondering if anyone else has had them too or knows what they might be.

Maybe we should start a photo album. A Creative Memories album. I'll donate the stickers. Anyone have any pictures to share?

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

manybites
Member # 33750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manybites         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://lymephotos.com/4.html

check this , they are covered and hiding in biofilm, jelly type
I saw colonies as well and liver flushes and coffe enema released them

somebody else a couple a years ago posted the same parasites as the picture 171914 .

Posts: 1379 | From disable | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karenl
Member # 17753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karenl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are all so funny and I would like to be invited to your cocktail party.

Gael is right. Many people have this disease and it is a burden for health insurance and medicare - as they never get better with IVs.
It is a serious matter for society not only for the individual.

Bill Clinton is educating Africans and giving them antiparasitics for free. Would someone ask him to also to help Americans.

Posts: 1834 | From US | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Our LLMDs need to be more aware of this and the Filarial Worm co-infection that many have and are not being tx. It could be why many are not responding to abx to the fullest.

I am not against abx, as they have saved my life in the past, however, it is very important that antiparasitics be incorporated into the fight against Lyme whether they are Pharma or herbs or both.

The herbs and salt/c have also been effective against the other co-infections for me as well.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

17hens
Member # 23747

My daughter did a liver pack on Tues. nite and then Wed. morning did a coffee enema and a mini flush...WOW! She was in the bathroom a couple times on Wednesday which is very unusual for her.

She flushed out stones and more. I'm wondering if it's a fluke. I got him in a nosode jar and now trying to get a pic of him on here.

He's about 4" long, about 1/2++" wide so fluke looking to me. But he's clear and I didn't see any pics of a clear fluke.

OK, give me some time and I'll see if I can gross you all out! Hang on!!

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

glm1111
Member # 16556

Okay hens where are the goods....been waiting [Roll Eyes] [Cool] [Big Grin]

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

17hens
Member # 23747

oooh, i reeled in a big fish! just the fishy i was looking for! [Smile]

hubby promised to work on pics tomorrow so be sure to swim right back, ya hear?!

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

James1979
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ooh, I'm excited too!

I think I'll allow myself a little popcorn while I'm viewing... just this once. :-)

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did an MMS enema a few nights ago and the biofilm/mucous I passed the next day looked like saran wrap around the stool.

Was crazy!

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Sounds lovely canefan [Roll Eyes] [lol]

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't you roll your eyes at me!

lol [Big Grin]

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

I guess hens Flew The Coop, or the critter did. Maybe she went to a coctail party and is showing it off. [sleepy]

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

17hens
Member # 23747

Hahaha! You "crack" me up!! (cracked egg, get it?!!)

My husband took the photos with his blackberry and sent them to my email so I could save them to post here. But my email is breaking and for 2 days now, my inbox is completely vacant with nothing going in or out. What's a chick to do? [Smile]

I'll get them here as soon as possible! Just hold on to your feathers!

(Oooooh, this is getting real bad...)

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

glm1111
Member # 16556

[Cool] [Roll Eyes] [Cool] umhum, yeah, ok, we'll wait [sleepy]

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Harmony
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 32424

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harmony     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anything worth wait'in for... [Big Grin]

but, yeah, just as sparkle said, are you sure they are parasites?

I freaked out at "a worm" once and it turned out to be a piece of undigested sugar pea string -

shows you how well I chew my food - he hem! [Embarrassed]

hope you do better with the popcorn, James! [lol]

--------------------
Persistence, persistence, persistence!!!
"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence...
Persistence and determination are omnipotent."
attributed to Calvin Coolidge

Posts: 599 | From USA | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James1979
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Harmony:
I freaked out at "a worm" once and it turned out to be a piece of undigested sugar pea string -

I wanna see some pictures of that.

Come on, don't leave us hanging.

17hens
Member # 23747

TAAAADAAAA!!

-

-

-

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

17hens
Member # 23747

Wow, how did I do that? Sorry, I meant to add just the links. Now everyone has to see it whether they want to or not! Sorry!

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

17hens
Member # 23747

The Alien's description as written in my above post...

quote:
Originally posted by 17hens:
I'm wondering if it's a fluke. I got him in a nosode jar and now trying to get a pic of him on here. He's about 4" long, about 1/2++" wide so fluke looking to me. But he's clear and I didn't see any pics of a clear fluke.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

glm1111
Member # 16556

Good job hens! [bow] Looks like a worm. Wondering if it's part of a tapeworm. Can you lay it out on a paper towel so it can be seen better?

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

James1979
Unregistered

Hens - I think you should feed it, and see how long it will get. I bet you he likes ice cream.

Then we could have a competition to see who has the longest tapeworm! [Smile]

17hens
Member # 23747

quote:
Originally posted by glm1111:
Wondering if it's part of a tapeworm.

AAACK!! Part of a tapeworm?!!! (just thinking of those Dr. Natura pics)

If DD had a tapeworm, what would her symptoms be? She's more on the side of trying to lose weight rather than gain it. She's not one of those skinny, no figure girls.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

karenl
Member # 17753

I think it is a complete schistosoma and not a part of something, it should be white but maybe the treatment you did was bad for the poor thing.
Have you other white debris?

You can send eggs to parasitetreatment.org to get more info.

As you did a liver treatment it is a fluke for sure.

James1979
Unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by karenl:
You can send eggs to parasitetreatment.org to get more info.

...OR you could send it to ME! [Smile] That thing is COOOL!

I wanna put it in my aquarium.

17hens
Member # 23747

Karenl, I can't find parasitetreatment.org on a google search. The website doesn't come up.

I did google schistomsoma and found these...

pics
http://www.google.com/search?q=schistosoma&hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-ContextMenu&rlz=1I7ADSA_enUS428&biw=1280&bih=717&prmd=imvnsb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&ei=uoh3Tq2GIqbx0gGzuPC wDQ&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CBIQ_AUoAQ

info
http://www.dhpe.org/infect/schisto.html

DD has never been to the places listed in the info. Out of this country, she's been to Hawaii, France and Germany.

The info is pretty freaky. I'm trying not to get worried. I don't like to worry.

She's not a "sick" girl but her liver has always been an issue.

We went to Hawaii when she was in 3rd grade and I remember her mentioning a few times that she didn't feel good, her stomach hurt. But that was not uncommon.

Two weeks after getting home, she fell and broke her arm. The orthopedic surgeon said she had to wait 8 days to get a cast, until the bone became sticky enough to hold (they had tried to set it and it snapped back). 8 FREAKIN' DAYS!! So she lived on pain killers (which didn't touch the pain) for 8 days and the day her arm was set she didn't need the pain killers anymore (tylenol, motrin). (Talk about 8 days of HELL!)

That night we were in the ER and she was doubled over and screaming in pain - they told us if she could hop on one foot it wasn't appendicitis and we should go home.

Two days later we found ourselves in Hershey Medical center with failing liver numbers. I don't know what normal is but her numbers were in the 800s. Recovery took a month.

So, you see, her liver has always been an issue but I've always thought lyme or tylenol. But I never in my life thought parasites...until now.

(Forgot to mention she's had lyme & Bart since 1st grade and she's in 10th grade now.)

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Hambone
Member # 29535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hambone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my gosh, remember Poltergeist 2, when Craig T Nelson got drunk and swallowed the worm in the tequila bottle, then the worm grew huge and came back out?

Sorry. Had a flashback. Expecting the thing in Hens vial to start squealing and trying to kill people.

If you're bored....here's the scene [Smile] *****Don't watch if you get creeped out easily.****
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNKQwSqgP38

( I watch way too much tv )

Posts: 1142 | From South | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

[Eek!] [Eek!]

[lick] [lol]

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May be some type of round worm (nematode)--not a tapeworm.

[ 09-23-2011, 05:17 PM: Message edited by: hiker53 ]

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8887 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karenl
Member # 17753

http://parasitetesting.com/

You can send it in - James can wait for the next one - and you pay I think it is 145 on his page. They are not only in Africa, I wish they would tell us the truth.
How sick are so many people here and just do not know why.

I have not tested this lab, no idea if they are qualified, but he has a lot of literature.

17hens
Member # 23747

I sent the pics to a doctor I know. Got this reply - "I showed these pictures to Dr _. He doesn't think that it is a worm. But it also is hard to tell exactly. He thinks it is rather a mucous membrane tissue." Any thoughts one way or the other?

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

glm1111
Member # 16556

Doctors are so in denial about parasites. [Embarrassed] [bonk]

Don't fall for this B.S.

P.S.

hens, show them the ones with the leg things sticking out, and I am sure they will come up with something ridiculous. That parasite has been posted by many people at curezone.

I am pretty sure mucous membranes are not WHITE!! Parasites are at the root of many degenerative diseases.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

17hens
Member # 23747

Ooooh, Gael, I love you! I AM going to send more of my cocktail pics! Right now!

Gael, if you had a sensitive liver and then found this guy, what would you do? Would you take it to a lab? Would you find someone to administer meds (and if so, do you know of anyone knowledgable in PA?) or would you take herbs only?

The thing with the herbs is, DD's doing Bionic so herbs will have to wait, plus I tried her on Parastroy before I went to Germany and she couldn't handle the first week of it at lowest dose - her stomach acid went crazy!

Just trying to think things thru and come up with a plan. Wish life would slow down and let me think... [dizzy]

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

glm1111
Member # 16556

hens, About a year ago, I sent out mailing (with the help of Bettyg) to several LLMDs about the parasite/worm connection to Lyme and why they were not being identified by any labs.

One of the replies stated that they had even sent a jar full of roundworms, and the lab said "negative for parasites" I wouldn't waste my time sending them to a lab.

There are over 1000 different parasites, and most can't be identified unless they are already in "the catalog"

Question: Is your daughter getting better with the bionic? Is she passing parasites,or is it just you? Thought I remembered a post where she was also passing parasites.

If she got a reaction to parastroy, that could definitely indicate parasites. You can open the capsules and put them in applesauce even at low doses and eat a little at a time so you can see how she reacts.

It sounds like parasites are a big problem with you both and that's what I would and have concentrated on. Remember, Dr. K. treats parasites FIRST and Lyme SECOND.

I don't know of any parasitologists in Pa. I have had the greatest success concentrating on getting rid of parasites, and that is the route that makes sense for you and DD given the results you're seeing with parasites.

As for the liver, have you had her enzymes tested? Hope this makes some sense.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

17hens
Member # 23747

Gael, of course this makes sense! You always makes sense! [Big Grin]

If her liver needs to heal so the acid will stop (that's what her nurse told us), then is the Bart causing the liver to be so slow in healing or the Parasites? That's my question of the day.

Her liver enzymes are fine. Her liver symptoms are mainly acid reflux (she's got barrett's esophagus, so acid is the most important battle to me)and liver packs, coffee enemas, and flushes had gotten her off her acid meds completely. But now the acid is slowly coming back.

She's been doing the liver cleanses for 9 months and is backsliding? Argh! It just feels like this treatment is endless for her and now the acid is coming back. Discouraging.

She just started another round of Bionic treatment last weekend and has mentioned a few times this week that her legs ache, she's had a sore neck, a headache, brain fog and flaring acid. Nothing major but shows me it's still there.

The above pics at the top are from her. Before that she's had seaweed (which her nurse thinks is liver bile), stones, and sludge in the toilet from flushes.

So you vote to stop the Bionic treatment and address the parasites then resume Bionic for Bart.

I really would love to give her meds for the parasites for the simple fact that it's faster. To get rid of them in a few weeks vs. a few months would mean we could resume Bart treatment sooner.

But I don't know how to do that. We have no money and no doc. Can she afford to take the long route treating with parastroy or other, with her acid problems? Don't know.

Ho-hum, still thinking. Would her gastro know about parasites and meds to get rid of them? I think I'll call him.

Thanks, Gael.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

glm1111
Member # 16556

hens,

I was dx with bart, babs, erlichia and Lyme. The salt/c and antiparasitics seem to be taking care of those infections as well.

If she has been doing the liver cleanses for 9 mos and backsliding and parasites are appearing, then that is what needs to be addressed.

Giving her liver a rest from all the flushes might be a good idea. Google parasites symptoms and also check Humaworms symptoms list as they have a very good one.

Her gastro,like most mainstream docs don't have a clue about parasites. I am not sure that Pharma meds are faster, and they are very hard on the liver.

BTW, a burning stomach is on the symptom list for parasites. If you're short on funds, then just start with the herbs and if you can find a doctor that knows how to identify parasites, you can always go that route. Keep in mind that the testing for parasites is usually not the best.

I tested negative for yrs and was loaded with them. Check out lymestrategies for salt/c and other tx options. People there also do abx as well as alternatives.

If it was my child, I would tx her for parasites first. You can always resume the bionic. If she is backsliding, then it doesn't sound like the bionic is helping her anyway.

Just my 3 cents [Smile] [Cool]

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

glm1111
Member # 16556

P.S.

I am a little concerned about a nurse who thinks that it's her liver that is causing the burning, (especially when her enzymes are fine)and has her doing a liver flush continuosly for 9 mos.

I'm confused, is she a Nurse Practioner and Lyme literate? Did she ever mention parasites? Sorry for being negative, but after reading your post, it made me feel uneasy..

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

17hens
Member # 23747

No, she's not lyme literate. She's a cancer survivor and helps cancer patients and others. She follows Gerson and others.

She says a liver that's not functioning properly can cause stomach acid. She is very knowledgable with how the organs work, how to support them, etc.

She does urine, spit, and blood tests, plus checks eyes and tongue for information. She also looks how the body is processing fats by the skin on the back of the arm. She tests sugar, ph, saline, albumen, and urea with these tests. But no, I don't know if she knows much about parasites. Don't feel uneasy though. She is really wonderful.

One part of the puzzle about backsliding... DD's brain fog is gone and energy is close to normal.

The Bionic is certainly addressing the Bart but the acid is coming back, yes, although I believe it's due to 2 months since last bile duct flush (DD refuses) not Bionic treatment.

The Bionic does stir up parasites though so maybe if they are living in her liver and being stirred up, it would make sense that acid would return too.

Just trying to make sense of it all.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

karenl
Member # 17753

Dr K said they block the bile duct over the gallbladder and this might cause her problem.
Many people then go for gallbladder surgery!
Why not biltricide? Is the No.1 on K list.

glm1111
Member # 16556

hens,

Most parasites live in the small intestine. There are other things that can cause stomach acid besides the liver.

If her stomach acid went crazy from the Parastroy, please consider that it's parasites producing the acid, not the liver.

The ENEMY is staring you right in the face as pictured above....and it's not a duck! [Roll Eyes] [Smile]

I will not keep hammering at you about this, because I don't want to upset you, and I know you are very diligent about trying to heal both you and your daughter. I just want to see you both get well. [Wink]

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

karenl
Member # 17753

He doesn't think that it is a worm

he is right, it is a f l u k e.

Dr. K treats flukes in the beginning of his protocol with biltricide to get the liver clean, then you have no more detox problems.

robbiem
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 32092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robbiem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My suggestion would be to check out the pix on curezone.com, if you haven't already done so.

Or better yet, post those "yummy" pix on their website and inquire on the forum as those people are all parasite obsessed, and experienced, too.

http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=336

Posts: 192 | From New England | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randibear
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well speaking as your favorite toliet troll....lol

i've seen stuff in the toliet i couldn't believe. looked like something from a star wars movie.

nothing surprises me. there are probably millions of types of parasites in all shapes and sizes so i would say yes, anything goes.

i agree that a continuous liver flush would be a bit harsh. i'd give it a break.

i'm sure there are web sites that show pictures and you might want to research some of these.

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

I don't know, robbie. I looked on your link under liver flukes and there were totally different looking creatures on there. How do they know what is actually a liver fluke and what isn't? How could 3 or 4 totally different looking aliens all be called the same thing and all be correct?

I guess what I'm trying to decide now is do I continue treating her Bart or do I stop and go after parasites and if so, how can I do it the quickest way so we can get back to Bart treatment?

I'm hearing you, Gael, and I'm not upset. I appreciate your help, please know that.

I'm just thinking it thru. I need to figure out how to proceed, what's the best way.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

robbiem
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 32092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robbiem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IMO, it doesn't look like a fluke. I say that from what I have read up on, have seen in the Hulda Clarke book and seen posted elsewhere-- flukes appear to have a bit more of a solid gelatenous look to them and are less mucousy, if that makes sense. If they've been feeding on the blood in the liver, I believe they are dark and not transparent

Yesterday, my LLMD and I had a similar discussion -- although in my case we were discussing continued treatment of Babs vs parasites. What he said may help you as it did me in helping me to go the parasite route--

He used the example of onion -- drew the core and outer rings and said the core would be where the babesia would be lurking in one's cells. The outer layers were where the parasites would be.

In order to get at the babesia the right way the parasites, the outer layer, need to be dealt with first and foremost otherwise as you treat the babesia, the inner core will start to rot, meaning, I believe, that the toxin load will not be dispersed properly as things build up and then you have a bigger problem on your hands b/c of it. Not sure if that helps or not...

But one thing I have been prone to wondering is the possibilty that the reason so many people don't make any headway or actually get worse in the long term treatment wise is that they are carrying around parasite loads that are inhibiting the body from actually dealing with the Lyme as well as the other co infections such as Bart, Babs, etc. Then there is the aspect that if there are things such as flukes, etc. feeding on ones blood supply, they then are taking in the very things -- spirochetes, babs, etc that one is trying to eradicate. Think about it -- makes sense. So going at the Bart, Babs, Lyme, etc. is basically futile - 1 step forward then back.

If it were me, I would switch it up, keep a close watch on how she is doing and go from there.

So much of this seems to be dependant on one's intution at times since there is no one size fits all in much of the complexity relative to treatment individually.

There are some excellent products out there for parasites - I'd ask around.

Posts: 192 | From New England | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

OK, all you parasite queens (said in a loving yet gently teasing tone), what would you do if this were your daughter...(please keep in mind that my husband lost is job and there is NO extra money right now, so if you answer "go to Dr. K." you will be wasting your typing energy.)

Ex. I would stop treating Bart temporarily and start treating _________ with ___________.

Please know that I'm very interested and open (not closed minded at all) to hear your thoughts.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

robbiem
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 32092

Hens

My vote would be "parasites" with Humaworm or
other parasitic

Additionally WITH

PEKANA Big Three Basic Detoxification & Drainage Kit

17hens
Member # 23747

Thanks, robbie. I was just looking at the Big Three Basics yesterday. They look really good.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

glm1111
Member # 16556

I vote for tx parasites with herbs like Parastroy and salt/c to begin with. Both very inexpensive and effective. Get rid of these suckers...and blast them into oblivion!!!

robbie,

very good description and explanation of the onion effect above. Similar to what GiGi describes in the Babushka principal. These parasites are protecting the bacteria, fungus, heavy metals etc and carrying them in their coates.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

17hens
Member # 23747

Yes, very good onion example. Meant to say that.

I'm thinking with her previous reaction to parastroy, it's going to be a slow start.

Any idea how long it might take to get rid of aliens on salt/c? 6 months? Way more? I know you've been treating a long time, Gael, and that overwhelms me.

I'm thinking salt/c because I have salt here but no parastroy and I did say we have NO money right now...sheesh.

Where does one get liver flukes from anyway? I read online of the sources and I don't think any of those apply. Can they be passed to the baby when you're pregnant? I saw on curezone things that look like unchewed mushrooms are liver flukes and i get those often so I guess I have them too.

It's never ending, isn't it.

Thanks, everyone. I really do appreciate all the help. Means so much to me. I would have no one to discuss this with otherwise. Thanks for being here for me. [group hug]

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

glm1111
Member # 16556

hens,

I wouldn't go by me because I am pretty sure I have/had the Filarial Worm co-infection and have been misdiagnosed for over 30 yrs. It really entrenched it'self in my body.

I got rid of a ton of parasites back in 06 after 6 mos of herbs and then 2 days after I started salt/c did they let go.

According to the owner of lymephotos, it can take five yrs to get rid of this type of infection. I don't have any Lyme symptoms, and a feel I am on the last leg of this infection.

Plus, I was bitten daily back in the late 70s by many, many ticks, and a fully engorged one that was pulled off of my arm.

Also think I was infected in the 50s. So I have quite a history of TBD infections gone untreated.

If you start her on salt/c.go very slow.ike 1/4 tsp sea salt and 1/4tsp Ester C powder with bioflavinoids. You have sea salt right?

I did read on the lymestrategies board that someone put their sea salt in orange juice and went into remission. Go to lymestrategies for more input.

I think if I hadn't stopped the herbs for 1 1/2 yrs, I would be in remission now. I think the herbs are imoportant.

Anyway, I hope this helps some.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Mo
Member # 2863

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Mo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my suggestions:

if you can't see doc k, read everything he wrote.
i have applied so much to myself and child by reading his conference notes.

here, for instance:

------------------------------------------------

DR. K. A Deep Look Beyond Lyme 2011
�Natural deworming treatments such as Hulda Clark formulations have been weak and disappointing.
�Mimosa pudica powder is an Ayurvedic herb that is 30 times stronger than the best medical drug. Starting with 1/2 teaspoon twice a day two days a week and working up to 1 teaspoon daily for 3 months.
�Can use rectal application of 1 capsule of BioPure Freeze-dried garlic, 100mg artemisinin, 1 teaspoon phospholipids with pure water in a bulb syringe from the local drugstore. Make the mix liposomal using the ultrasonic method used with the Klinghardt Cocktail. Hold it. This cleans the rectum and then gets absorbed such that many start to see visible evidence of worm elimination. A good first step in parasite elimination.
�Parasite treatment is best done with concurrent colonic therapy. 2 colonics per week; 1 day after the other.
�Nail biting is a sign of parasites.
�Alinia and Albendazole both cross the blood-brain barrier.
�Deworming is significant in ASD kids. Every biofilm has worm DNA in it.
�The more you deworm, the longer you live and the healthier you are.

-----------------------------------------------

** you don't have to do all of these, but some of the pharmaceuticals are best comared to other things for toxicity, and the
Mimosa pudica looks very promising, maybe safer for a child.

so, parasites AND leaky gut/good flora concentration as well, but big time on these for healing because as large parasites disloge, they leave giant holes in the lining, plus they release all of their toxins and infection.
binders....clay...charcoal for that.

learn to make milk kefir, my link to dom's site is here.
use green clay and psyllium/activated charcoal for relief and healing.

imo, these are critical, critical things,
take long term to complete,
heal well, and cost little.

parasites, leaky gut, good flora.

mo

Posts: 8337 | From the other shore | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a tapeworm and it was very clearly a tapeworm. I had four feet of it come out in one bathroom visit, and another at least three feet come out at other times. I was clearly a worm.

It was still in tact ... though broken into 6 inch pieces. It was white, but not transparent.

I had roundworms that looked nothing like that, either.

I did have stuff that looked like that. I don't know whether it was a parasite, a cluster of parasites, or some kind of funky intestinal mucus. No idea.

I did do three rounds of Humaworm prior to the Bionic. I did another round after I was home for a few months. Might not be a bad idea.

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo
Member # 2863

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Mo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what do you think worked on the tapeworm,
goofysix?

mo

Posts: 8337 | From the other shore | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manybites
Member # 33750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manybites         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"
�Mimosa pudica powder is an Ayurvedic herb that is 30 times stronger than the best medical drug. Starting with 1/2 teaspoon twice a day two days a week and working up to 1 teaspoon daily for 3 months."

Has anybody used this {Mimosa Pudica Powder} ?I have tried everything on earth and have not tried this one .

Posts: 1379 | From disable | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

The tapeworm died with Humaworm. I waited 90 days, then did another round .... for three rounds. I did a fourth round after Bionic treatment.

I passed roundworms with Enula, which works on roundworms according to the information page. I didn't pass the roundworms with Humaworm.

I do think parasites take months to get rid of as they've probably been growing in us for months/years. I also think that, based on my experience, it takes various methods to eliminate them. I never took meds as my doc doesn't treat them, so it can be done with herbs .... I was as infested as anyone and I only used herbs.

--------------------

17hens
Member # 23747

I just wanted to say, "Six, I really don't think you're a worm." [Razz]

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
I just wanted to say, "Six, I really don't think you're a worm." [Razz]

I'm not even a home to worms anymore. [Razz]

I thought about opening a bait shop at one point .....

--------------------

Mo
Member # 2863

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Mo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

eeeeeeewwww!! a bait shop!!

[Big Grin]

thanks for the info on your protocol, six.

17hens
Member # 23747

quote:
TAAAADAAAA!!

-

-

-

Just wanted to add, I found this parasite!!!

Check out http://curezone.com/image_gallery/parasites/all/default.asp?i=36&n=75

I do believe it's a boy, kids!!

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's pretty large... It may be mucus or a biofilm holding a cluster of some form of parasite. Could be eggs or a larval stage of something?

These parasites have many different life stages. That's why it so hard to actually detect them. They are very complex.

The mucus biofilm protects them or may be secreted due to irritation in the intestines...?

Just educated guesses.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

I tried to copy this but it was not permitted for some technical reason -

ALBENDAZOLE & IVERMECTIN PROTOCOL: Strongyloides, Morgellons, & Filariasis

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1586882

Worth looking at!

BoxerMom
Member # 25251

OMG it has EYES and it's LOOKING at me!!!!!

It must be a boy because it also appears to be growing a beard. And that hairstyle. So gauche!

HA! Kidding!!

Those Curezone pics are measured in millimeters. Yours must be the Granddaddy of this species. Or something different.

I was just like you after I passed an intact worm. I couldn't stop searching to figure out what it was. I spent way too much time on Curezone. Ultimately, I had to accept that I would never know for sure.

Then, our new puppy passed a live worm when she had an accident in the kitchen. It looked just like mine!! Creepy. And dog tape worm was a top contender. So....maybe?

Oh! We put it in a jar of alcohol to bring to her vet, and it shrunk into larva-size. Naturally, it was identical to something I coughed up during my first Humaworm treatment. These things are just horrible. Seriously, I found it on my yogurt spoon. Unreal.

Anyway, I did a round of Albendazole, 3 rounds of Humaworm, and multiple short courses of the Hulda Clark herbs. This took about one year. I did Salt/C with the herbs.

On my last round of Humaworm, I doubled the dose and had no symptoms. I don't think I'm parasite-free (the hubris!). I need to work on my flukes again, for sure. Those things came out in droves, especially on the Hulda Clark regimen.

We are so fun here!

I hope someone gets the nerve to visit General Support and write a Christmas carol about parasites. That would make my year. (It doesn't take much these days...)

Happy Hunting, Hens!

--------------------
 - Must...find...BRAIN!!!

17hens
Member # 23747

Sung to "Oh Tannenbaum"

-----------
Oh, Boxermom
Oh, Boxermom
She shares her worms with puppy dogs

Her worms show up on yogurt spoons
Her worms come out with Humaworm

Oh Boxermom
Oh Boxermom
Don't kiss your dog onthe lips no more
--------------

Best I could do on short notice... [Smile]

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Dave6002
Member # 9064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave6002     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are these "parasites" actually clusters of dead intestinal epithelial cells?
Posts: 1078 | From Fairland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoxerMom
Member # 25251

Hens - You are a riot. I am muy impressed.

--------------------
 - Must...find...BRAIN!!!

Tricky Tickey
Member # 26546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tricky Tickey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't believe this thread is still going strong. Gee, it's inspiring and refreshing to be here among such experts. Love the pics..hehehe. Maybe I should post my own little worm babies from last year. They are pitiful in comparison to these monsters!

--------------------
Early Disseminated LD- 2010.
Currently doing acupuncture and yoga.
Negative Igenex (IND & Pos Bands)
ISSUES AFTER: Tendonitis, letter reversal, Low immune system.
PREVENTION:SaltC,Iodine,Humaworm,
Chiropractic.

Posts: 1013 | From In a van down by the river. | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement