LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Biological Treatment of Lyme Disease

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Biological Treatment of Lyme Disease
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.klinghardtacademy.com/images/stories/Lyme_Disease/klinghardt_biological_treatment_of_lyme_disease_protocol.pdf
Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks gigi. i need to learn about mold testing and treating now.

im exhausted right now and think it is great to have him write stuff up...but in reality i am so far from being able to actually do even some of it...sad, complicated disease

good to see he has buhner herbs in there...i think buhner knows his stuff and feel better when i use them

maybe when i am feeling better i will feel more positive about the whole thing

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

http://www.earthworkshealth.com/human-use.php

You can easily start lowering the toxic load with DE and may thereby not find mold to be such a bother. I take it every day and find it most beneficial. I replenished my supply recently with ten pounds for ten dollars and shipping. Taking by the teaspoon it will last me years.

I also use it in my garden and have not researched it for mold, but who knows. It works on so much else.

Don't overlook DE.

Take care.

More Reported Benefits Of Diatomaceous Earth:

�Silica lowers bad cholesterol and raises good
�Silica fades age spots
�Silica stimulates metabolism for higher energy levels
�Diatomaceous Earth has a negative charge and bacteria has a positive charge. It is believed that Diatomaceous Earth sweeps bacteria out of the body by trapping it in its honeycomb shaped skeletal form.
�Silica supplementation helps repair and maintain vital lung tissue and protects them from pollution. By maintaining or restoring the elasticity of lung tissue, silica reduces inflammation in bronchitis.
�It acts as a cough decreasing agent. Silica tones the upper respiratory tract (nose, pharynx, larynx) and reduces swelling because of its positive action on the lymphatic system.
�Silica supplementation keeps menopause free of stress and helps to prevent many unwanted side effects of menopause
�Silica works with other antioxidants to prevent premature aging and to preserve youthfulness.
�Silica can help prevent kidney stones and heal infections of the urinary tract. It is a natural diuretic which can increase excretion of urine by 30 percent, thus flushing the water-excreting system and restoring normal function to these vital organs.
�The presence of sufficient silica in the intestines will reduce inflammation of the intestinal tract. It can cause disinfection in the case of stomach and intestinal mucus and ulcers. Silica can prevent or clear up diarrhea and its opposite, constipation.
�Silica will help normalize hemorrhoidal tissues.
�In regulating and normalizing the bowels, silica has a pleasant side effect; it can alleviate lower back pain, which often troubles the elderly.
�Silica proves effective with female discharge, abscesses and ulcers in the genital area and cervix, as well as mastitis (especially for breast feeding mothers).
�The intake of silica acts as a supportive treatment for inflammation of the middle ear. Because of the beneficial effectiveness on the lymphatic system, silica can be used for swelling of the lymph nodes in the throat.
�Has anti-inflammatory disinfecting, absorbing and odor binding effects.
�Silica can normalize circulation and regulate high blood pressure (hypertension).
�Silica can decrease vertigo, headache, tinnitus (buzzing of the ears) and insomnia.
�Silica can help diabetes by promoting synthesis of elastase inhibitor by the pancreas.
�Silica can help arterial disease by strengthening the blood vessels. Studies confirm that with age, silica disappears from the aorta, the heart's key blood vessel, thus weakening its critical connective tissue and resulting in a greater cardiac risk.
�Silica can help prevent Tuberculosis.
�By improving the elasticity of the joints, silica helps rheumatism.
�Silica has inhibitory effects on coronary diseases.
�Silica can help avoiding or alleviating Alzheimer's disease by preventing the body from absorbing aluminum and may flush out aluminum from the tissues. Silica can stimulate the immune system.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Linnada
Member # 24302

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Linnada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi, How do you take the DE and how much per day? I just got some but not sure how to use it yet.
Posts: 84 | From St. Louis, MO | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
birdie67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35994

Icon 1 posted      Profile for birdie67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Gigi. What brand of DE do you recommend?
Posts: 486 | From USA | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Linnada, I take 3 teaspoons in the morning and the same at night. I is easily dissolved in juice or water. You may want to start with less.

Since it is working great as a binder, taking it 20 min before meals and at night before bed
helps catch the toxins that often make us wake up feeling miserable in the morning.

Birdie67, I got mine via the link I posted above, but ordered it through Amazon.

It is amazing stuff. Just make sure you absolutely get "food grade".

I am still detoxing metals right now and it works super for that. The metals end up in the stool instead of in some other spot in the body.

Read up on it. There is a lot of info on the different sites that sell it.

Dr. K. always talks about the lack of silica that we all have today - it was different when we were still digging in the earth aborbing it from the ground. DE is full of it.

Just learn to adjust to the amount - start with less and increase. Until the action in the bathroom is just right!

Best wishes and take care.

gagamooppop
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 34314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gagamooppop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks again GiGi!!
Posts: 183 | From ... | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MattH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigi,

Thanks for the post. Based on one of your previous posts my Chiro tested me for parasites. I tested very weak meaning I must have a lot of them!!! So I order the DE.

However, I took it for about 2 weeks, 1 heaping teaspoon twice a day, and got really plugged up. I got the food grade from Amazon. I did the research and think it is a great complimentary treatment.

How can I avoid getting plugged up? It was so bad I had to drink 12 ounces of Mag Citrate to get going again. This was not an issue before I started using the DE but I know it could be something else but odds are it is the DE.

All the Best, MattH

Posts: 607 | From Houston Texas | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you for the info gigi-this is the first time ive been back since i posted. matt has me scared now...i was all excited until i read his post. but constipation can be a problem for me...it wasnt with questran...but my body may have changed...i take senna tea once a week to keep things moving and also 4 mag-tabs a day

i guess i shold try it really slow...

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MattH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lpkayak,

Note I may just not be doing it right. Perhaps I started to quickly. But it was a rough three days until I got regular again.

But I am sure I have major parasites issues, so I will try again.

All the Best, MattH

Posts: 607 | From Houston Texas | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

http://www.naturalginesis.com/dyna-powder-diatomaceous-earth.html?gclid=CNLombKMhLICFSXhQgod0U4AJQ

Parasites can plug up your whole system. Nothing works well in the digestive/gut department because the parasites take away before you get the goodies. There are teas and pills to get things moving. Don't assume that you are getting the toxins out unless you have good bowel action.
No healing can take place until things work in that department. It all starts in the gut!

I don't know of any support that is better than DE. Please don't nix it before you give it a try.
It has been used for decades in Europe and before pharma offered us all their remedies. I can go several times a day, with DE, but it takes a while to work toward that goal. The easiest evacuation you have ever seen once your body gets the hang of it!

Toxic metals definitely are departing with DE - absolutely no doubt. I make the effort of testing it several times by expert testers.

Reabsorbing and redepositing any toxins brings you nothing toward improvement. You are only shifting the misery from one place to the next.
I did that for years before I finally figured it out. All the detoxing efforts are useless until you assure that the toxins are coming out the other end. Stool is best.

Take care

P.S. this is one I want to shout from the city marketplace, there is not much better for so little effort and money.

Judie
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 38323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Judie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Common deficiencies in Lyme: magnesium: has to be given transdermal or via injection. Oral Mag feeds spirochetes"

Why is this?

Can anyone answer?

I need to start taking magnesium and just ordered some oral ones. I'm beginning cipro soon.

Posts: 2839 | From California | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement