LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » blood nosode and bio photons

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: blood nosode and bio photons
steveo
Member # 37969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steveo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quick theoretical question for bio photon fans. I just received my PE-1A and am running through

a Spooky2 detox program before I start treating with Nosodes and bio-photons, but something

just ran through my head that has me confused about the whole premise behind bio-photons.

I've read on these posts that blood nosodes are the most intense and therefore are used after

all other concentrations have been addressed etc...

But if near and far red/infrared penetrates tissue to get deep in our bodies, carrying information of the frequencies of pathogens it passes through, then why

doesn't it automatically treat our blood as a blood nosode? If the light is travelling

through our blood, why does it matter if its in a vial outside of our body versus in a vein

inside our body? Shouldn't all our pathogens be addressed just by the mere use of one of

these devices?

For the record, I'm not trying to debunk or debate. I'm excited by the testimonials I've

read and heard and am eager to hopefully heal a bit myself, but I do like to rationally

understand what I'm doing if I can. Especially since minimizing doubt seems to be beneficial

for progress of any kind.
Thanks

--------------------
Steve

Posts: 38 | From Comer, Georgia 30629 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Steve, your questions do have some logic, no worry.

I don't think anyone knows the whole science behind that, specially because we are talking about homeopathy and nosodes, that have no back up from conventional science.

Basically, nosodes are water for them.

And frequencies are just placebo (rife, spooky,....).

The first thing to know is that the treatment with nosodes + infrared is NOT an INFRARED treatment, but a NOSODE treatment.

You could drop the infrared, if you drank all those nosodes, and/or injected them IV many times a week, under your tongue, the way homeoapathy is used.

The nosodes is what you want to treat lyme, not the infrared. Infrared is a mere carrier of the information.

Take off nosodes from the solar plexus, there won't be any strong improvement in lyme symptoms. You can try and see for yourself.

If you only drank nosodes, instead of photooning them, you would need a more fixed schedule of intake (maybe 6 times a day for lower potency nosodes),

... and if you inject them IV that would work similarly too, but probably you would need daily infusions in the beginning, then lowering the frequency as the potency rises.

It's much harder than photooning, and still less efficient in my opinion.

The infrared is just a carrier of information. It is not the treatment itself (in case you use it in conjunction with nosodes).

Of course you may use it alone, pulsed, and it will help for many other problems, but don't count lyme! Lyme won't go out with infrared only (at least, not for bad chronic cases).

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Biophotons do exist, cells do emit these coherent laser-like emissions, that's hard core science already accepted.

What researchers are discussing now is what are these biophotons doing, what are the functions of biophotons?

Prof Popp thinks it has to do with cell communication.

The hard-core science ends there.

Further on, it is more like trial and error type of science. The one that NASA has been doing.

They did loads of experiments with infrared, such as 660nm, 880nm wavelength infrared effect on cells, tissues....

For some reason, these experts have discovered that some wavelengths are helpful for repairing cells, even help healing cancer cells, etc

There are loads of papers on that, specially to enhance health of astronauts...

This is just one I found now. You can ask Larry about more, I'm sure he's got quite some.

https://ntrs.nasa.gov/search.jsp?R=20030001599

This one is about NASA on cancer and infrared:
https://www.nasa.gov/topics/nasalife/features/heals.html

anyway, it's all based on trial and error, more than science, even if NASA inspires some 'seriousness'....

Germans have used laser to transmit information of nosodes or homeopathics for quite some time (that I have knowledge through self experience, more than 15 years ago, but it can be even more).

Dr. K is a fan of that laser-transmission, and I even have his 'device' here, and used it before I found infrared.

In the US, there are practitioners using the so called Laser Detox or something like that, that is basically that : they send the info of homeopathics through laser, that is swept on the body of the patient after passing through a nosode or homeopathic vial.

The patient does not ingest the homeopathics, but take the homeopathic through laser.

There are other methods to try to transmit the information of nosodes exist in the Germanic speaking world:

http://www.medisend.info/medisend.html

This company uses Dr. Ludwig's first PEMF device, a bit improved, to transmit the information of homeopathic products to the patient through pulsed high voltage (PEMFs).

It's not new either.

Infrared is just another carrier modality. As I have used laser for some time before I tried infrared, I can assure you that infrared is a much better carrier of information.

I had drunken nosodes before I found infrared, and never got such a deep healing effect. The information of the nosode went to my body, but healed a bit.

when I did not drink, but photooned it through infrared, that did the trick: it was as though the whole nosode information came inside, and outside, through my bones, inside my brain, spine, organs, everywhere.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

There was lady from this forum in the past, that is now treating lyme patients, that also used the PE1 with nosodes to treat herself. Decades of lyme suffering for her, and all her children were sick.

She treated herself to try and see.

She said that the whole house started herxing. Her daughters were herxing too, without getting the treatment!!

What she understood by that, is that she became a walking Borrelia nosode herself.

If infrared boosted the low-level laser-like photons coming from the cells, and IF these photons do have the function of cell communication as Popp thinks (and dr. W too), well, that makes sense.

The photon field of a person goes out of the body, expands in a fashion like people describes aura.

Or if you don't believe in aura, there are Kirlian photographs showing light around the bodies of people, that is purely a physical phenomena photographed.

Whatever these colorful lights mean, we don't know, but if they do transmit information, that is maybe a reason why other people around you, living in the house, may get treated simultaneously...

So in that sense, it matters little how deep infrared penetrates or not.

You're just using infrared to boost cell's light energy.

the solar plexus is a chakra, a place with greater amount of light coming out.

Picture the photons passing through the nosodes in your solar plexus, and expanding to the whole photon field around.

Laser is bidirectional (the info comes and goes simultaneously in two directions). I wonder if coherent light found by dr. Popp is not the same (I don't remember if I read about it...).

The lady healed from long term chronic lyme with the PE1 + nosodes too, and that has been about 8 years ago, like myself, Sixgkids...

Brussels
Member # 13480

If you are interested, there is also Prof Meyl, who has developed an incredible device using Tesla coils to transmit information to the body of a person.

Prof Meyl is a physicist, and published many books on scalar waves. There are practitioners using his transmitting device all over the world, even to treat severe cancer patients.

The treatment is very simple: the oncologist puts the patient in between two big coils, and uses patients cancer cells in vitro, still alive.

Like from urine of the sick patient. As he is already in metastasis, cancer cells are found everywhere.

The machine is off, the urine vial on one of the coils. Then the oncologist puts some drops of chemio on the urine vial.

They know, by laboratory experiments, the exact time cells will start dying in vitro.

So they wait until that moment comes, when cancer cell apoptosis happens, to turn the machine on.

The patient only sits in between coils for a few minutes until all cancer cells in the urine vial (in vitro) are dead. Then they turn off the device, the patient goes home.

Only by being in the field between two big Tesla coils, the patient got his treatment. Pure information treatment, with cancer cells dying.

That death-cry from those in vitro cells are amplified (the info is probably in cancer cell photons) and sent to the patient 'field'.

Prof Meyl thinks his device works through scalar waves (not photons....)... But as no one can measure such scalar waves, it's hard to prove either....

Anyway, some patients come to the next session walking, not more on wheel chair barely able to talk or move!

All science can do today, is experimental, but it is still fascinating.

[ 07-31-2017, 06:48 PM: Message edited by: Brussels ]

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good question.

I don't know. But based on what I do know about the placement of the nosodes or blood on the solar plexus is that it gets the attention of the immune system because it's in the energy field of the body.

So, if the immune system doesn't take notice of these pathogens inside the body, there's something about it being right by the solar plexus that makes it take notice.

Otherwise the blood wouldn't be stronger than the other nosodes because it would have been being used all along. In my experience, switching to blood was tough. Also, the more blood I used (as in a few drops vs an actual small vial), the more difficult it was.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Oh, thanks Six... I forgot to answer about the blood nosodes.

Well, first idea is to treat using Bb nosodes, to reduce the load of Bb.

Photons are just carrier of the Bb nosode informatino.

Then when that is done, treat the rest: blood nosodes contain not only one pathogen, but possibly many others and other problems too.

So using the blood as the 'information' will be more overwhelming than Bb nosodes.

That is how I see the treatment. It has nothing to do with penetration of infrared...

steveo
Member # 37969

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steveo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh well, I don't have to understand everything to accept it (i still try though), but perhaps

its possible that the energy field that educates the immune system is exterior to the

blood flow, thereby necessitating an external nosode to communicate effectively. I trust in

both of your accounts and am excited to try it on myself and my wife. I'm on day 10 of my

spooky2 detox (don't feel a thing) with plenty of binders to clear out toxins/pathogens, so

I'm almost ready to start treatment with Pe-1A and nosodes (thanks Brussels!!!). I'll let

y'all know how it goes. I'll get re-tested for lyme and immune function a few months after I

begin. So far its been steady results for the last three visits over 9 months. Not

devastating, but definitely not good. hopefully immune function will improve, lyme

markers will be down, and systems will be more balanced....blood sugar, endocrine..etc..

thanks again or all of your help with information and encouragement. You've both given us hope for improved health.

--------------------
Steve

Posts: 38 | From Comer, Georgia 30629 | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck! I hope it works well for you! I think your assessment of why the blood has to be outside the body is pretty much correct. I don't fully understand it either, but I believe the same.

Dr. W believed the time off from it was as important as the time treating so he had us treat only twice a week. If you feel toxic, take the time to address that. The photons only made me feel better.

And drink a lot. He had us drink a liter of water while we were using the bionic (it took an hour, the PE1 is for less time) then he gave us a detox iv with fluids afterward.

Keep us posted!

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steveo
Member # 37969

Thanks,
I just finished my detox and was about to do my first photon/nosode treatment, but I'm a little

unclear on the technique. Brussels said to start with nosodes D5, and D6, until D30. Does

that mean to tape 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 15, and 30 to my solar plexus all at the same time?

That'd be quite a bit larger than my solar plexus. Brussels also mentioned "Then just put

infrared, non-pulsed, about intensity 6 or so, all over the body: chakras, all joints, spine,

all openings (mouth, nose, eyes, anus, vagina, etc), some acupuncture points, palms and

soles…" I initially interpreted this to mean that after I shine the light on my solar

plexus for x amount of minutes, that I would follow up all over the body. Now I'm not so

sure. Maybe that is the description of what I"m supposed to do while the nosodes are taped

to my stomach. I think she's on vacation for the next week and I don't want to bother her,

so i thought I'd ask here for clarification instead. I know biofeedback is the best way to

determine which nosodes to use, but I don't have access to anyone with those skills at the

moment. Thanks in advance.

--------------------
Steve

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Steve,
You have to tape the nosodes on your solar plexus but don't shine the light there. The PE1 light goes on chakras and body openings.

I muscle test the nosodes potency, but you should start slow just do D5 , D6 & D8. Then wait and see how you react.

If strong herx starts- take binders, like chlorella, charcoal, bentonite clay, etc..

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steveo
Member # 37969

oh, and I feel like awhile ago, I may have read that I should stop taking supplements while

treating with bio photons? Is that correct? Aside from binders, I'm mostly taking vitamins,

probiotics, and herbs, but I am also taking LDN and DHEA. I know LDN interferes with the Chiren's

work. Is it the same with the PE-1 and Nosodes?

--------------------
Steve

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steve, since nosodes are killers, I would stop the killers of any knd (herbs or chemicals) for the same pathogen. example if you are treating with Borrelia nosodes- I would stop Andrographis, etc. I guess the support supplements are OK to take.
Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steveo
Member # 37969

Thanks Anuta. I'm actually not taking any killers. I am most concerned about the Low Dose

Naltrexone, but I feel like I read somewhere that supplements should be halted during photon

treatment too, but I can't remember where.....or if my memory is just skewed.

--------------------
Steve

steveo
Member # 37969

I just saw your other response about protocol! Thanks Anuta! I'll get on it today

--------------------
Steve

steveo
Member # 37969

I found it. Dr W states:
No other supplements (orthomolecular substances, such as chlorella or vitamins) are given during

treatment, because the photons regulate the body’s entire metabolism. I am convinced that

the administration of additional substances (except vital medicines, such as heart or

diabetic medications) negatively influences this regulation. So far, my experience seems to

prove that I am right.

--------------------
Steve

steveo
Member # 37969

I also found this from Dr. W in case anyone else has the same question and finds this thread in the future:

"For the treatment of Borreliosis (Lyme disease) I usually administer treatments with

the Bionic for 320-340 seconds, at ten to twelve different points on the body, using

11.77 Hertz at 100% power on the machine.

For the process, I also use the Borrelia nosodes of different homeopathic dilutions,

which I tape across the patient’s solar plexus. Once the Borrelia nosodes are taped into place,

treatment is then administered using the photon device.

The photons, along with the nosodes, normalize the body’s own biophoton emissions and energy

so that the cells are able to expel the Borrelia organism, along with other toxins. The

photons basically enable the cells to eliminate all toxic things, the presence of which can be

evidenced in the patient’s blood after treatments.

The ten different treatment points
"1 & 2: The inside of the right and left wrists, with the right wrist being treated first.

(The points on the right side of the body are always treated first).

3 & 4: Over the right and left ears

5: Middle of the forehead

6: Top of the skull

7 & 8: Right and left thyroid gland (except in those with hyperthyroidism)

9: Upper third of the sternum, by the thymus

10: Above the navel, just below the homeopathic nosodes

(Warning: placing the head of the device over the nosodes themselves may break the nosodes)."

For those with the PE-1 though, I believe Brussels recommends a much faster duration at each point.

I think the whole treatment according to her shouldn't last more than 10 minutes and is to

be done once a week, whereas Dr W. says 2 times a week is fine, but he is also detoxing

patients with iv solutions. He does warn that Hashimoto's disease can result if treatments

are too close together!!

If anyone with experience has more detail or clarification to add to this, please do.

Thanks!

--------------------
Steve

steveo
Member # 37969

I Just did 15 minutes of d5,d6, and d8 with direct frequency at level 6 with the PE-1A. I did all of Dr. W's 10 points, then did all of brussels points, and started back on Dr W's and got 75% of they way through a second cycle when the machine timed off. I've decided to stop taking binders since it's what Dr. W recommended, but I'll keep them on the table if I start herxing badly.

Also, now that I (think I) know the protocol, it clears up the original question I had on

this thread regarding blood nosodes and bio photons. You never shine the light through the

nosodes. I was under the impression that you did. I thought that was the whole point. If it

was, my question about blood nosodes would make sense, but since it isn't, my question made no

sense. Many thanks to Brussels and six for humoring me in my misunderstanding.

--------------------
Steve

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

It's a totally different mentality using physics to heal instead of biochemistry, so your misunderstanding is, well, understandable!

Dr W says not to do the thyroid points if you're hyperthyroid. And we did do twice a week, no more. It is true we had detox/mineral IVs immediately following. He also had us drink a minimum of 1 liter of water during treatment.

He taped all the nosodes together and had two stronger vials that he said were the bacteria in the middle.

I hope you're feeling good after the first treatment. It just felt very weird to me after that first one. I remember sitting in my apt and just thinking how weird I felt. I never really herxed from the treatments, though maybe a little when I started the blood back home without the detox IVs.

--------------------

steveo
Member # 37969

Yeah, I feel fine. If anything, my wife commented that I'm peppier today. Definitely

no herxing. I may do a second treatment this week and up the level to 10.

I will add that prior to this, I was using spooky2's magical remote to detox, and I wasn't sure I felt anything that I

could clearly attribute to the treatment until the last day. I did feel a little nausea one

evening and my skin itched for no reason for two days, but it's hard to say that it was due

to the treatment. Environmental conditions could have caused that. Yet on day 11, I woke

up with a swollen and very painful lymph node. I happened to look at the computer and saw that

the program had started to clean my lymphatic system as I was sleeping (I wasn't aware of

what was next). At the end of the day, the program ended and the swelling and pain was

gone. Seems a strong coincidence if not directly connected.

--------------------
Steve

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I was definitely peppier with photon treatment. After 3 weeks in Germany (six treatments), I came home and the next day went to my son's football game starting when he had to be there.

Usually my husband would take him, then come back and get me when the game started, and I'd leave partway through. I hadn't been to a game since I got sick, yet after photon treatment for less than a month and during my monthly flare with jet lag, I went for the entire game.

After 3 weeks, Dr. W wanted us to take a break. He said breaks were as important as treatment because it gave the body time to do its work. Not long, I think I only took a week off because I still needed it.

--------------------

steveo
Member # 37969

Perhaps I spoke too soon. The rest of that day was fine, but the two days following have been

sluggish physically and mentally. Just heavy and down. I've been avoiding binders based on

Dr. W's contention that they are not beneficial and possibly interfere with progress, but I

just gave in a minute ago and took some activated charcoal. I'm not 100% certain that

this is a reaction to the treatment, but it is a bit out of the ordinary for me. I'll keep

an eye on my well being after the next treatment to see if it is similar.

--------------------
Steve

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Steve, it is always like that with photons. Right after the treatment you can feel more energetic due to the photons effect on your body , then next day - herx come.

I don really understand Dr W idea of not taking binders. I take it. I can't even imagine how miserable I would feel during Herxes without binders. You absolutely need to remove the toxins.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I found by the time it was time to treat again, I was feeling bad again. The photons would make me feel better, but by the time a couple days had passed, I really felt I needed it.

We'd treat twice a week, so we'd have more days waiting over a weekend, and that was always harder.

If I remember right, I stopped having that happen as time went on except maybe during my month off. He wanted us to take a month off to let the body heal.

--------------------

steveo
Member # 37969

Thank you both for your input. I felt better the day after taking the charcoal. Again, I'm not

sure if that's the reason or not, but I'll keep an eye on things after my next treatment and use the charcoal or magnesium if I feel down again.

--------------------
Steve

Brussels
Member # 13480

I would take binders without a single doubt.

Chlorella is not even chemical, it's a plant, like you take whole bunches of lettuce at once (I feel one tiny coffee spoon of chlorella has even more powerful effects than 1 lb of pure organic uncooked fresh spinach leaves).

It makes zero sense to me that a doctor would tell you NOT to take antioxidantive foods like fresh veggies and other things because they clean the body... and instead take oxidative stuff (??)...

Like choosing white sugar to natural organic forest honey?

No, for me, it makes zero sense. I would go for a high anti oxidant diet the moment I feel any trouble, avoid all oxidative stress (such as of toxins in the lymph and blood) because that is the only thing that makes sense to my brain.

I hope you'll survive without binders, but as I said, I would not risk myself.

Note that dr. W's ozone infusions help to both kill and CLEAN the body. We are not taking these ozone infusions.

And it is not true that he does not give substances to help CLEAN the body, as I heard he gives IV homeopathics such as LYMPHOMYOSOT and Hepar Compositum, which are EXACTLY aiming detox.

I think it's dangerous to play with antimicrobials of any sort without binders, because I already had the experience before.

The harm loose toxins do to a body (organs, cells, nerves) is much more scary than Borrelia pathogens, that only do slow harm. These toxins feel like poisoning the brain, liver, kidney, cells, GI tract, and I would simply bind these off my body.

You have the PE1 and nosodes at home. Suppose your treatment goes slower if you take binders (I don't see the logic on that, but suppose this could be true).

What would you lose? Just re-do everything again, at a later time. You have already everything at your hands, right?

I would clear the toxins, and as soon as you feel energetic again, go back to the PE1 and re-do the same potencies you did already.

If you feel no reaction, you just re-do it again on a higher potency (to D30, for example).

When you reach D60, you'll surely feel something, so go slow. Once a week, like running a marathon, not a sprint, slow wins the race.

Good luck, Steve!! Take binders or super potent antioxidants like Megahydrate or whatever your body can take. Watch your KIDNEYS carefully, as kidney cells grow VERY SLOW and any damage you do there will take you as long as damage to the brain.

steveo
Member # 37969

Thanks Brussels. Will do

--------------------
Steve

steveo
Member # 37969

I just wanted to follow up belatedly in case people wonder if biophotons and nosodes helped

me. Well I had no response positive or negative which confused me. But, I recently

got an appointment with the best Lyme literate Doc in GA and his contention is that I don't

have a current infection. My immune issues and hormone imbalances may have been triggered by

the initial lyme infection and just stuck around after my immune system got rid of the

lyme infection.
Anyways, I just wanted to follow up in case

it'd be useful information for anyone else trying to figure out if they want to try it and

were wondering if it worked for me.
Sorry I can't give a more relevant experience.

I definitely want to thank all the wonderful

people on this forum who shared their experiences and time trying to help me.

Especially you Selma. You went way out of your way for a stranger from across the world and

I'm forever grateful to you. Best of luck and lots of happiness to all of you!!

--------------------
Steve

lymewreck36
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 4395

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymewreck36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How in the world did her determine you no longer have lyme, as there is no test for that other than lots of time with no symptoms, and then still, it might pop up again.

Always have a critical eye. I don't know that there is always a reaction. And by the way, I did biophoton therapy with Dr. W. in Germany. I lived in Switzerland at the time and would drive over there for treatments. Every person's experience was different.

Posts: 1032 | From North Carolina | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Originally posted by lymewreck36:
How in the world did her determine you no longer have lyme, as there is no test for that other than lots of time with no symptoms, and then still, it might pop up again.

I've gone 9 years with no symptoms. I do nothing for Lyme anymore. I do eat right and live a healthy lifestyle, but more because I want to be healthy as I grow older than as a treatment for anything.

--------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

Many people do not develop lyme, even though they harbor the bacteria.

If you enter a room with flying flu viruses by millions, why is that some catch the flu, while others don't?

There is no magic protection in our nostrils against flu viruses.

They WILL go inside the mucosa, and try to get a grip there, in all noses breathing the same infected air.

But NOT all will fall ill.

It's not the pathogen that cause illness.
Not alone, at least.

In my opinion, no pathogen disappears COMPLETELY after any treatment.

They all just stay there, under control, in dormant forms or acting in slow motion.

If you guys read more about Enderlein's theories you'll understand that pathogens come and go, depending on the milieu.

They do not keep stuck to one form, they change, go dormant, get awaken, reproduce, cause problems (or not), then go dormant again, and they all change in multiple forms (that's what they call pleomorphism).

That is why their idea is to try to bring them back into less active forms, bring them back to be protein molecules instead of active destructive pathogens...

Only your immune system can do that.

Once with Bb, forever with Bb, like what happens with most pathogens (candida is the same, herpes too, right?).

But Bb is NOT synonymous of lyme disease, the same way that a flu virus is not synonymous of the illness we call flu.

Just think of herpes or Hepatitis C. These pathogens stay with us forever, once there, forever there!

But does it mean the guy has active hepatitis C forever? active herpes forever? Active candida forever?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement