Topic: How critters depend on man-made toxins to make us ill
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480
WEll, again, this comes from Anthony William, the book is Liver REscue.
If you don't like the guy for whatever reasons, just skip this post.
Anthony said that practically all chronic diseases we see today come from man-made toxins or have a deep relation to man-made toxins.
First, man-made toxins such as DDT, heavy metals, pesticides, drugs, etc made our bodies toxic, so the microbiome inside us had to adapt.
Many beneficial creatures, that used to be helpful for us, totally part of a beneficial microbiome (like helping us to digest, clean the body) ...
....started dying inside us when they encountered heavy metals, pesticides, drugs due to high toxicity and then mutated to become less friendly, more aggressive.
That was what happened with EBV and other herpes viruses. They were part of a friendly microbiome, but the nicest died, and only the tougher ones survived: the ones who could survive DDT, drugs, pesticides, heavy metals etc.
With this mutation, such herpes family viruses SLOWLY became enemies, causing the body symptoms, such as inflammation in the nerves, skin, liver, thyroid, sexual organs...
The more toxic the environment (= the body), the stronger they get in order to survive, the more nasty they become, the more symptoms they make because they MAKE USE of these toxins for their OWN SURVIVAL.
Without chronic viral infections, most of the chronic diseases we see today would NOT have existed, he said.
The toxins created by these viruses are made from MAN MADE TOXINS, such as heavy metals. The so called neurotoxins.
The viruses and bacteria use these toxins as gun-bullets to attack us.
In lyme disease, we know that patients that are loaded with mercury, lead and aluminum have MORE pathogens, and their disease is more aggressive.
The lyme bacteria, strep and many other bacteria are known by medical communities to create neurotoxins and even kill with toxic shock syndrome.
In lyme, we call that herxheimer reactions, but the toxic shock also happens with many other pathogens (such as the swine flu).
Well, it seems to be the SAME case for some viral infections such as HHV6, shingles (herpes zoster) and EBV, all from the herpes family.
They also create nasty neurotoxins, the same way that lyme disease creates (extremely poisonous, these toxins are the ones responsible for almost all lyme disease symptoms, according to dr K).
One thing these toxins do is they attach to nerves, creating super sensitive inflamed nerves.
So there must be a soup of both neurotoxins (heavy metals, pesticides etc) that help nasty viruses to flourish (viruses, bacteria and parasites, like in a dead stagnated pond), ...
....creating neural symptoms due to high inflammation and toxicity... so that many chronic diseases can happen.
Take off the man-made toxic soup, most of the chronic diseases disappear, because most of these pathogens can't even create the nasty neuro toxins that override our immune system cells.
They would be much more easy to be doomed. Now we attack them with aggressive drugs, chemicals, they continue to mutate and to get stronger.
If you just change the pathogen 'herpes' to 'Borrelia and coinfections', I suspect the story is not that different.
Borrelia has been with us much before humans existed. But it mutated (or was man made, which makes a similar effect, probably), and it slowly became the nasty pathogen we have today.
That's a reason why cleaning the body of heavy metals help lyme disease or chronic infections, and why also people with hypersensibility to electrosmog are widely helped by heavy metals cleansing, ...
...why supporting the nerves help them (because these critters EAT the nerves, they inflame the nerves, to loosen nutrients for them).