LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

Tax deductible

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.
In the United States, your donations are tax deductible.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » PE1 and the Bionic therapy (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  14  15  16   
Author Topic: PE1 and the Bionic therapy
sparkle7
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a few issues in regards to using infrared light therapy...

1. extremely little money
2. not very many doctors who understand energetic medicine near where I was living, plus no money to pay them if if I found someone
3. very little information about using infrared light for healing Lyme

If # 1. & #2. aren't issues for you, it makes things easier. I didn't want to use "standard" treatments since I was ill for over 9 years & didn't have any good treatments for what was wrong with me. Even by so-called wholistic/alternative doctors...

I lived in a highly endemic area & didn't even know I had Lyme for over 9 years of being ill. I spent over tens of thousands out of pocket on health care (no insurance, no disability - but unable to work).

That said, after extensive research - I was able to find someone who did an Asyra reading for me from a hair sample. I feel like I was able to get a basis of how to treat from this. The consultation & hair sample analysis was $90.

They recommend Deseret Biologicals for treatment, as well as, supplements from a company called InnoVita. The supplements & the DesBio remedies cost me an additional $150. So far, it seems to be working but it's only been a couple of weeks.

I spent years researching my own health issues. So far, this has been the least expensive way for me to go using "energetic" medicine in combination with the LightWorks.

Deseret Biologicals also has a method of treating allergies. I haven't compared it to the one Gigi mentioned but they may have similarities. The Asyra is considered by many to be very accurate. I believe that Dr. Cowden uses it in his practice from what people have told me & what I've read.

This may be something to look into if the German methods are too expensive. I haven't gotten to the point of considering this treatment for allergies, yet. I have to consult my pendulum to see if this is something I need to address.

Hope this helps... Everyone is different & needs to find what really is causing the health problems they are facing. The standard & many alternative procedures just didn't do it for me.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maureen2174     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so, the biotensor moving up and down or left and right means that i am not actually getting answers from it? the reason i put my right leg in front of my left leg is from the instructions that came with it.

I am pretty sure that the instructions also said up and down was yes and side to side was no. Now I am so confused! I'll go find the instruction booklet.

Is it better not to wear any shoes when using it then?

Posts: 871 | From NJ | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnexpectedIlls
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15144

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnexpectedIlls     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where can you get tested with the Asrya???

--------------------
"You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point you thought it was the end"

Posts: 946 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maureen -- while standing if the tensor moves left to right = NO, Up and down = YES. However when you cross your legs right leg over left leg it changes. So for simplicity, don't cross your legs and no issue.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2148 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PENDULUM: for me it always went back-forth, right-left. I don't think there's a constant for everyone. I prefer though my muscle tests, faster for me.

ROBIN & BOB: I think you still didn't grasp the power of photons + nosodes. This is so far THE MOST POWERFUL treatment for killing borrelia I ever used. MMS tests absolutely 'no'. We don't need anything like cyst busters, nor killers. I repeat, both me and daughter are on ZERO KILLERS for borrelia, nor even immunomodulators, nor cyst busters. ZERO. They test with a strong NO.

ABout cyst busters: when lyme is DORMANT, NOTHING WILL KILL CYSTS in my experience. No cyst busters test, if you still take them anyway, nothing happens. You don't herx, lyme doesn't get awaken. I've been on this dance for years now, and you know I trust my muscle tests. When lyme is dormant, cysts are hidden too.

My daughter has been on remission for almost 1.5 years. She had nothing, zero, no lyme, no symptom, no need for cyst busters, no treatment for lyme during this time.

When lyme wakes up, we need to kill the active form and the cysts at about the end of active infection, but after that, we are unable to do any treatment. That's why this photon story gets interesting!

Look at Gigi, who got her lyme dormant for YEARS. You can be sure she kept testing for cyst busters and had no need for them (Gigi, tell me if I'm wrong).

And Bob, do you test for cyst busters now? Even if you test negative, try to take them, nothing will happen! Just try.

And do you believe you got no more cysts for this reason (that we are unable to kill them)?

Bob, thanks for the idea that the cells recognize the pathogen and expells it, it makes some sense.

I still got another EM rash on my left hand today in the morning, that reacted with bee venom ointment. Now it's almost finished, I just see a 'shadow' of it. I always have EM rashes when borrelia wants to take hold of my body (almost every time it starts to wake up).

Another thing to add: My daughter tested for the lower potencies today, the ones she didn't test yesterday... So I thought to do the photon treatment again and had the idea to test in my big bacterial box, if I should treat her for something else TOO.

I just put my hands by every 10 nosodes or so to test if any of them were positive. All negative, except for one. In about 100, only one tested. I had NO IDEA what it was, because it is almost impossible to read and I didn't want to read it during the test.

Guess which one? Borrelia antibodies!! So I went to my borrelia antibodies series of nosodes, she tested for all. I asked if it was okay do do the photon treatment with them IN ADDITION to her autonosodes lower potency (that didn't test yesterday, but tested today) and I got a yes, then I did it.

She had been herxing but not too much. But guess what ? I got treated too, of course. I have spent 5 hours with very low energy and having articulation pains. 2 hours at lunch time, then got good energy again, worked out in the garden, then at 17.00, I crashed. The pains were strong and I could barely keep my eyes open, I was flat.

The reaction is EXACTLY what I had with Polysans from Sanum. The Polysans clean ANTIBODIES from several common pathogens. We just rub them on the body, and then lay flat after a few hours with the exact things I had today. The bone pain (vertebral column, knees, fingers, toes, ankles) is the same, feeling of tiredness is also similar... Deja vu again.

I am getting convinced that I got treated while I was treating borrelia antibodies from my daughter. Muscle tests say yes, the borrelia antibodies are the cause for my 'herx-like' reaction.

If you guys still don't believe on how powerful this is, just try it WITH nosodes. I was fully dressed, so I only got bits of light on my hands during her treatment.

We are on a very special combo for our livers, as it gets VERY stressed. I feel the liver gets more stressed than while we were on herbs like Buhner's + Chinese herbs.

We are certainly herxing, but it's VERY different from herbs as the timing is different (about 2x day we need bigger amount of cleansers, then in between, we're on several homeopathics and teas). And the stronger stress on the liver is also new. I guess the herbs help us with cleansing the liver, and because we are taking none, we need other help.

I am having very good results with: Heel products and Pekana products, all homeopathic. So does my daughter.

Yesterday, I needed though Nogier on my liver too. First time I used Nogier siince I started with nosodes+photon. It was wonderful, about 2-3 minutes, and I really felt the stress in my liver was lifted. I still got bits of pain after, but it was better and I could sleep well. No more pain in the morning. It was first time I felt the photons inside my liver druing the photon application. Normally, I feel nothing with Nogier (except for articulations).

BIOFILMS: not only lyme but loads of other critters do biofilms. I was reading that candida parapsilosis is the champion of producing biofilms. There are loads of other critters that do that. Specially parasites, GI parasites for example. But we get on and off infections ANYWAY, with or without biofilms.

I take Rechtsregulat daily, so does my daughter. I don't know if it is a warranty for getting the biofilms though.

I am not testing for candida parapsilosis nosodes for quite a while, after having treated it with Sanum. Like with borrelia though, I will never know if it will come back one day. So the infection is dormant for me.

I don't care much if I have it inside me yet, due to biofilms or whatever. When you know about spores, how these fungi reproduces, how the spores get to the tiniest of holes and then can 'wake' up later, I don't think most of these critters need loads of help of biofilms to survive.

Have you ever tried to get rid of fungi in the lense of a camera ? Once they are there, you can use all products you want, the fungi will come back if there's the tiniest hole for spores to hide. The tiniest hole in the plastic (microscopic) can have spores inside that will wake up once you stop using products to kill them.

Imagine your flesh, organs, everything inside you. Even if you could clean them as we cleaned the lenses (with all toxic products that kill and ZERO biofilm!!), there's no chance to eliminate all spores.

In conclusion, I wouldn't worry MUCH about biofilms. Your intestine shall have millions of little holes for borrelia to hide. And for spores of types of fungi/ candida to hide. It's our immune system that has to be well, so that these critters don't take hold of us. In my opinion.

If I had to do it all again? I would have bought this PE1 before and did experiments with it. I would have saved lots of money in herbs, that's for sure.

Now that the mycobacterium tuberculosis is under control, I feel I can go for the AI, thanks to Gigi's suggestions. I'll first try to make my borrelia dormant again though, and my daughter's, so that we can go on.

I'm finding more people offering treatment with the Bionic for borrelia, just googling. Of course, just in Germany...

Posts: 5958 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sparkle, if you want to save money with homeopathics, you just get them ONCE, and they will last almost forever.

You will probably have one potency up, so in general, one bottle will make 10 bottles, if you see what I mean. That's how they are done. One D1 10ml bottle can make then 10 10ml D2 bottles, and so on, it's exponential. You don't need any machine for that, you can do manually.

You just google how to make your own homeopathics.

In my experience here (and the opinion of my homeopath), you can even add more water to make the next potency, it doesn't matter much. Just see the difference in the amount of water added in between the D and C dilutions! There's a BIG spectrum in between, if you see what I mean...

Of course, for very high potencies, it's better to be more mathematical, but for potencies lower than D30, I wouldn't mind with clockwork precision (unless you want to sell these products, because they are given under prescription and need precision).

For home use, I've been making my own homeopathics for quite some time now.

--- NOte: sparkle, your pm is full. I wanted to send you some info but couldn't

Posts: 5958 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, Selma. I'll clear my box.

Bejoy suggested using the remedy sets that some companies make for testing as opposed to consumption.

I'm just using the things recommended from the Asyra reading. So, I haven't had to buy a bunch of things just yet.

Please contact me if you need info about the Asyra reading & consultation. I'll send you the info. (I don't make money from this.)

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Selma.. the photon awakens the lyme from dormancy if dormant... ??? Or the cells awaken to push it out? You are dormant and test neg for any kind of txt, are exposed to the photons and BAM. Its out.. however it got out. Then the photons treat it by activating the cells and immunity and the nosodes by directing that.

When it is just photon light esp if when NOT nogiers which have their own message, the photons could awaken the cell and the lyme and there not be enough umph in the immune system to take care of it.. the nosodes direct like a targeted bomb.

When using nogiers it seems nosodes dont hurt and they seem to help as well.

I am curious why the PE1 works with no frequency and non pulsed and the bionic with frequency 11.77 and I think pulsed. Nogiers also seem to work with the nosodes.. but seemingly not as fast. What is the significant difference with the bionic and the PE1 in terms of efficiency? Is that one pulsed frequency 11.77... all the difference?

I think the man who makes the PE can change the frequencies some if that is a matter of difference.

Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Icon 1 posted      Profile for R62     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How much as well? It identifies allergies to metals as well? Can it identify problems with detox pathways? Thank you, Sparkle.

quote:
Originally posted by UnexpectedIlls:
Where can you get tested with the Asrya???

Posts: 861 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Selma, it sounds like you are clearing lyme in a sense.. Are you thinking to also purchase the bionic or do you feel good enough with the PE-1?
GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Genetic tests are wonderful and costly. But - Amy Yasko? An answer that no one understands and no solution. Then what?

I am much more excited about doing AI DNA testing which also gives me a remedy to solve the problems once and for all. Wish we had this available or known about it a lot earlier. Would have saved us a lot of heartache.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Sparkle, sorry, I thought they were to ingest. So desbio makes the testing ampulees too? Great.

Would they have all tick born pathogens in D5-d6 potencies or lower? Does anyone know? IN SEPARATE vials? And how much would they cost, i wonder.

I couldn't find most tick born infection vials here...

--
Robin, Nogiers or not, Bionic or not, I am just guessing that photons can make borrelia infections revive from dormancy. The reason, I don't know. Bob has suggested that theory of our cells pushing pathogens out, it could be, who knows.

There's NO WAY to compare PE1 or Lightworks or any other technology to the Bionic. Too new, little use. If you'd like to go the surest way, go for the Bionic. The rest is just experimental.

The technology PE1 and Bionic aren't the same either. The only thing in common, is that both use infrared on the spectrum 880nm. And possibly, that the light is pulsed, but with the Bionic, one can choose settings for pulsing, with the PE1, one can't choose (either Nogier or no pulsing).

So I'm not sure that making the PE1 pulsing at the frequencies that the lyme users of Bionic employ will create the same effect.

Besides, the PE1 has other LEDs going in different wavelengths than 880nm... I'm pretty sure that the maker of the PE1 could do a special machine with those frequencies used by Bionic users, but there will be always the question: will that work?

it's only a matter of trial and error. Only time will tell.

If you're in a hurry, go through the known way, the Bionic.

As I said, I have an appointment to get checked by dr. W. in March-April, and it's no big deal to get there (2 hours away from home). I can't buy the Bionic, too expensive for the moment. So I bought the PE1 and am EXPERIMENTING with it. That's all.

The short cut is the Bionic, in my opinion. There are other practioners using it against borreliosis here in Germany, and they seem to have good results too.

I talked to one practioner and she said it's not a 100% warranty that in 2-3 weeks you are rid of borrelia, but there's a big chance to get it under control, even for bad cases of lyme that involve heart problems, etc. She told me that by phone.

My lyme doctor in Switzerland heard about the Bionic now (last year, even dr. K. knew nothing). I think the word is spreading.

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Selma and Sparkle, sorry if I'm confused, but can you explain to me how to get clear glass vials of nosodes from Desbio?

I want to use the light and the nosodes at home. If Lightworks isn't strong enough (knowing me could be TOO strong!) I will try to get someone here to buy a bionic or a pe-1. I know of a few woo woo practitioners [Smile] . I don't think right now I can afford it myself as I had a HUGE!!!!! expense on my home chamber.

Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Great O2! Maybe you could borrow a PE1 or buy it in conjunction with a few lyme sufferers from your area? We don't need daily treatment and it takes less than 5 minutes for each person.

the danger is always on detoxing.

As I told before, it takes more time to take the clothes off, muscle test to see which potency, time on each point, see if you need extra points than the ones dr. W. uses (you will probably need extra points, if I follow what I have been seeing with me and daughter), than to do the treatment itself.

I read in the other thread that the bottles are darker (from Desbio). Like the Sanum bottles. They preserve better against light exposure. But for the treatment, darker bottles don't work.

I suppose any pharmacy can get the clear vials for you. You say you need the 1ml or 2 grams vials in clear glass, I'm sure they will find for you (quite unexpensive).

Someone also suggested to ask Desbio to pour the nosodes into clear vials themselves, why not?

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a good idea, Selma.
Knowing me, Lightworks will be plenty strong in the beginning .... [Wink]

I sent you a little skype "hello"--message.

Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Selma,

I have discovered that if I treat myself with a nosode and light, I had better do the full treatment on myself right after.

It seems as though when I treat someone else, it acts as though I am exposed to the pathogen, but the amount of light I get is not right for supporting my immune system fight it. Then I just get flattened.

I have begun to work up the other person's protocol for seconds and locations, and hand it to the other person on a card to do alone, and then leave the room.

I can't do this with my children though, so I have to be sure that my body can handle the treatment that my child needs, then treat my child and then myself. We seem to have a major family mucor race problem here.

To those who want to know about nosodes in clear vials:

Deseret Biologicals has a test kit that costs about $300. In it there are only clear vials. Included are a Borrelia homochord, and a Bartonella homochord, and LYM which contains the homochord, and some other lyme treatments. You might be able to order these test vials individually, but I don't know.

DB sells the homochords in a brown bottle. I don't remember what they cost. About $12.? You can also get the series remedies in drop form in a brown bottle with ten individual potencies for about $55.

I have bought clear vials from specialtybottle.com and transferred liquid into those from the brown dropper bottles. I have treated with brown bottles, but it is not nearly as good as with the clear.

I'm sure there are many companies that sell empty clear vials.

Ergopathics sells only testers, not treatment drops. These testers are not meant for treatment. They are made by computer. They have a set of about 30 different lyme and coinfection tester vials.

I have used some of these testers and potentised by machine to different strengths. They have been effective when taped to the solar plexus and used with light.

Selma, can you explain the Borrelia antibodies? I don't have access to that, and have not heard of treating for antibodies. There is so much about immunity that I still don't understand!

Selma and Bob, an others, do you think that biofilms are the same thing as polysccharides? They sound like the same thing to me.

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1915 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

This is the info I got from bejoy to order clear vials - http://www.specialtybottle.com/

I just got them yesterday.

You would have to ask Deseret Bio about any custom creations. I don't know if they have separate ampules of the different dilutions or varieties of Lyme. It seems they could probably make something custom if you asked them.

I think their Lyme set has a variety of Lyme & co-infection pathogens combined. They separate the vials by dilution - I think, if I recall correctly.

I'm not doing the Lyme set at this time. I just got the Mycoplasma set, so far.

I'm going to start it soon. I'm going through a big detox from using the InnoVita products without anything else. I have to see if I'm ready to proceed with the Mycoplasmas & the LightWorks.

I've been thinking that when people say "herx" it's too vague. I seem to be going through a big herx just from using the InnoVita products without anything else. They aren't necessarily for killing pathogens - they are for detox!

I had to cut back the dosages quite a bit due to the toxins being released. I'm not sure I'm ready for the Myco + infrared light. I'm going to consult with Ms. Pendulum...

PS - I just got my bobber from Vernon (thanks O2!). I have to practice with it a bit before I can get it up to speed.

I realized one of the first things you may need to do is to ask it to indicate yes & no. I just sit with it & ask "indicate yes" & "indicate no"... Try different body positions until you start to feel it go through to the bobber.

This is just my personal way to do it... I try to make it easy & not get too caught up in all the technical stuff. The refinements are excellent but you have to walk before you can run.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

PPS - By "it" (going through to the bobber) - I mean a kind of energy. To me it feels like you made a connection - like a circuit being completed.

I try to put everything out of my mind except the question & the void (the great spirit, god, however you like to perceive the infinite or unknown).

I try to just focus on that & feeling the energy going through my hands into the device (pendulum, bobber, etc.).

Hope this helps.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Desbio has lyme 10m 1-10 and then 1m 1-10.. I dont know what that means.

http://www.desbio.com/series-therapy.html

I can't find the testing kits.

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

Are there basic meridians that do not go as indepth as on an acupuncture chart?

Or do you all check them all with the tensor or muscle testing?

If there is a meridians for dummies chart out there.. or list somewhere.. will you let me know?

Thank you all once more.. Robin

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought you had to order DB products through a practitioner? That's what I had to do when I got their borrelia series a year ago.
Posts: 1643 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

I don't really want something that has ten different potencies in one vial. Is that how desbio works? Please let me know. That seems counterintuitive to me and I might undertreat or overtreat. I want each vial to have a specific potency.

What does anyone else think?

Thanks...

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, everyone - long time no see. I've been off here for.... what.... 8 months? I've missed you guys! I've tried to catch up on all the Bionic 880 and other light treatment threads and blogs, and I'm really astounded by what all of you have accomplished and learned. Not to mention the amazing changes that take place as evidenced by your energetic testing results from various light therapies.

My theories keep evolving as to what is happening using light + nosodes ..... there about 9 different `traditional' ways to use homeopathic nosodes, but the addition of light adds an unexpected dimension. Perhaps more about that at a later time.....

Anyway, hope you don't mind me popping in with a few questions, to start:

Why use electrolytes instead of alcohol with nosode materials? (This amounts to an added `substance' to the nosode that has not been quantified in any way, so I'm curious as to where this practice comes from and why it is preferred over ethanol/liquor.)

Regarding the use of clear vials - won't the nosodes/remedies be destroyed eventually by the light? (Natural sunlight will neutralize/nullify remedies. This is one reason why it is challenging to use on crops and plants as sunlight destroys the remedies almost immediately.)

And along the same lines, was the question ever answered whether or not the nosodes (commercial) used in treatment or testing have to be replaced periodically because of the repeated exposure to light/energy?

Regarding the `ingestible' nosodes (not the test vials) people are using from DB or the ones from Germany, and including the Sanum remedies, are these usually purchased as liquid remedies? Or do they come as pellets or granules and you make them into liquid yourselves?

Sorry if I've missed answers to these questions elsewhere.

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Hey Tracy, you were THE missing link here!!!! I missed you. I thought you finally went to remission and didn't tell us all!!

where can I find the 9 traditional ways to use nosodes??

electrolyte story comes from dr. K. That's what he says he does to preserve home made homeopathics. I started with alcohol, but as I was ingesting a lot of it during my Sanum period and so was my daughter, I prefered to shift to electrolytes.

Besides, if you want to rub in the eyes and other open wounds, the electrolyte solution is MUUUCH milder. I was suffering for months with open wounds due to Mycobacterium tuberculosis. So I added electrolytes when I rediluted the Sanum, or the pain was unbeearable (as I was preserving my Sanum with 30% alcohol added)...

Sanum USUALLY comes with nothing added when you buy them, no electrolyte, no alcohol for that purpose. But you have to have loads of money to be buying Sanum every 2 months, or the products (water) spoils. I was bathing on Sanum, so no way to do that.

I had to produce my own homeopathics thanks to your lessons before!!

Clear vials are usually test vials. To be used for energetic tests, not for ingestion. There are loads of energetic tests that can be done, and many use the help of light, therefore the clear vials. As far as I know, ALL TESTING vials I've seen so far with my practioners are made of transparent clear glass here in Germany /Switzerland.

All Sanum for ingestion come on DARKER bottles for purpose of preservation. But they last about 2 months as I said before. Unless one adds alcohol or electrolytes.

The clear test vials are always kept in dark places, so in closed boxes. After use, I pack mine back fast.

The question about changing nosodes after a while is pertinent. I don't think one could use the same nosodes to everyone. The discussion was done in the Bionic thread before. Better one person using one nosode, or in the worst cases, the whole family on one set of nosodes. But not sharing with other people. Dr. W. makes each patient buys his/her own set.

Sanum nosodes come in liquid form. My borrelia nosodes came in granules.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Bejoy, are you sure you don't have tuberculosis?? Go and get fast either Bovisan from Sanum (not sure it's sold there), or the DB series for TB.

http://www.desbio.com/assets/newsletters/2006-10.swf

It is SOUNDING for me like TB. My feeling is that it is TB. It is A DANGEROUS infection, it can kill 50% when it gets active. It almost KILLED me this Xmas, and I had it in my joints (fingers and toes and skin). It is not so common in small joints but in bigger joints, but I felt it was starting to take my hips.

I took Amoxy (it was not enough though) + bovisan (nosodes from Myc tub bovis) and treated with Polysans (antibodies of Myc bovis) AND it was still NOT ENOUGH. I also added San Myc for L-forms, and it was not enough, so strong the infection was. If it is TB, this stuff is STRONG.

The treatment is a combo of antibiotics given during 6 MONTHS, if you go the traditional way.

You need a very harsh diet, as nothing tests as good as they all feed the TB.

What saved me was the KMT. I did more than 6 hours a day. At that time, I still didn't have my photon machine.

Low grade fever, articulation pain (can have or not), loss of weight, fever on the skin that is infected, these are some symptoms I just read (I had all).

If untreated, it can kill. I didn't know it, I just read about it later. I just felt it was killing me.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Hi Truthfinder! I was thinking about you the other day!

I just tried the lightworks with the homeopathic remedy yesterday for the first time. Very interesting experience! I'll post some notes about my findings soon...

O2- the DesBio remedies come in the same dilution but they may mix the remedies in one vial. I'm using mycoplasma so it has a bunch of different mycoplasma sub-species/varieties (I forget what they are called) all at the same dilution.

You may have to check on the particular remedy you are getting. I'm sure they either have them in single dilutions or they can probably make it for you. You'd have to ask.

They have an extensive catalog plus a software thing-y that lists all of the remedies & ingredients, usages, etc. You have to open it with your browser from their website.

I guess I feel more connected with them since they are an American company - I feel they make the remedies with American (local) pathogens. This is where I became ill - so, it makes more sense to me to use their remedies.

I'm not xenophobic - it just seems to make sense to me to use American products. I would consider using the other European products for drainage, etc.

If you are in EU - it might be better to use the preparations from their pathogens by local companies...? I'm not sure if this is an issue but it just seemed right to me.

Re: light destroying the remedy - I don't know since it is just being exposed to infrared light for a short time. It's not the full spectrum. It might be a consideration...?

They probably don't last forever in any case.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Sparkle, it is impossible to know when we are only detoxing or when we are herxing. Products to detox cause very similar reaction than killers.

For me, the worst detoxing experience was with heavy metals. Chelation flattened me many times. I had the scariest experiences with chelation, not with lyme die off.

You are not alone. Get the right detoxifier, you'll go flat on the floor. One time I couldn't even walk anymore, so much in pain I got all over. "Only" detoxing heavy metals.....

You can get faster heart beats, high blood pressure, air hunger, chest pressure, loads of headaches, kidney pains, liver pains, your digestion gets blocked, intestine goes crazy, extreme fatigue, etc etc.

Herx or detox, they are the same 'in symptoms'.

--

Robin, the points to get treated by dr. W have been discussed a few times before. I posted the ones I usually use here (or was it in the recent LW discussion thread)?

the M in homeopathics means 1/1000 dilution. VERY VERY diluted. I don't think photons react with M dilutions, but who knows.

Everyone is using X dilutions (called D in Europe) with photons. Just 1/10 dilutions.

I use loads of M dilutions for INGESTION. They are amazing, but so far, I haven't used M with light. Nor even C. Only X.

--

O2, I wonder if the ONE VIAL = MANY POTENCIES work with light too... I've done one vial like that for my daughter, but I am thinking to separate one by one... Just testing...

Brussels
Member # 13480

I felt today in the morning my right knee was a bit painful during certain movements. I said, oh oh... looks like borrelia getting there, I know the pain.

It tested borrelia. I went to my borrelia nosodes and they all tested for treatment today, all the 10. So that's what I did at about 13.00hs.

You guys will never believe me, but the pain is gone. Zero, really. I can do all movements. It seems hard to believe.

I also did Nogier after dr. W. protocol, so I can't say if it was because of nosodes or because of Nogier (for about 2 minutes). It is not my imagination. I know the knee pain by heart. That is how I discovered I had lyme disease, so it was my first lyme symptom after the EM rash was gone.

I start to see that in fact, the treatment with photons + nosode DO look like other treatments:

You 'take' the killer, you herx, you clean, you improve (symptoms fade or diminish), then when the time goes on, you need a new intake of killers. When we get closer to the time we need killers again (no matter which, abx, herbs, nosodes), a few symptoms can be felt stronger. We take the killer then, the symptoms go down, herx, etc...

...in the non-stop ballet that lasts a long time, months or even years... That was for me how herbs and nosodes (ingested) worked.

With photons + nosodes, it's very similar. The only thing that is different is the lapse of time in between treatments, that is measured in DAYS not in HOURS like for abx, ingestable nosodes, herbs or microcurrent (KMT).

What is also different in consequence, is the way we herx. It LOOKS milder, herxes come slower up than with herbs or ingestable nosodes, and they happen for me and daughter about 2x day only, first one comes hours after treatment (while with abx / herbs / ingestable nosodes / kmt, it can come very fast after ingestion or treatment).

With herbs, the need of cleansers came much more often, it could be about 6 or even 8 times a day when my body was urging to detox, specially when fighting acute phase of lyme and coinfections.

With light, so far, we are on a combo of cleasers 2 times / day only (one first thing AM, the other, about 17-20hs). Chlorella, bear garlic, fish oil, cardamon, liver herbs, rechtsregulat, mild thistle etc...

In between, we treat with homeopathic cleansers.

I said herxes LOOK milder, but in fact, I don't know exactly, as we are both needing MUCH more liver detox PRODUCTS than before. Before, I could survive with only milk thistle for ages and chlorella. Now I need about 4-5 different products to keep my liver 'not testing' according to ART.

That is why I can't compare the herxes I had with herbs / ingestable nosodes with these light+nosode herxes. Somehow I feel herxing less (because I'm in no way desperate taking my cleansers many times a day), but I feel I get more in trouble to detox my liver. I even had to use Nogier for getting relief.

Same for my daughter, she is testing for so many liver products...

Just making an update here.

Antoher thing, before I forget, is to AVOID using photons in the evening. I don't know if you all agree, the photons can keep you awake for longer. Even if you feel relaxed after treatment, the number of hours one sleeps decreases.

I see that in my daughter and myself.

I also treated the joints of someone with insomnia, her insomnia got worse (coincidence or not, I don't know).

I feel the best time for photon treatment is morning.

Still another observation: the EMRs and photons don't go together. The day I do photons, I feel I'm much more sensible for EMRs from my computer.

Dr.W. says that exposure to EMRs can make the treatment less effective, I think he must be right...

Brussels
Member # 13480

As for the local pathogens in the nosodes, I guess Sparkle is right...

I talked to a person in Meripharm, the guy told me that they added the Borrelia Antibodies series a bit for this reason. He said that the source of their nosodes for borrelia are old (from the 80s or so, I can't remember now...).

During the years, borrelia changed here. There was a demand then to produce new nosodes with recent antibodies, that is how they came to do the new series of borrelia antibodies. This source from Meripharm is new.

I have bought the Stauphen pharma borrelia series, not meripharm as they didn't have the whole 10 dilutions. I don't know how old their source is.

As for the DB, one could simply ask them??

Sanum also uses a few antibodies from common pathogens, they say it's not for treatment, only for tests as they coagulate the blood sample if you are positive to these antibodies.

I used them for treatment, only rubbing on skin. Strong reaction, almost always. Same with borrelia antibodies, I didn't treat myself, only my daughter but had to lay flat for hours that day. Deep reaction in the articulations...

I heard other people having similar reactions when treating antibodies, not from borrelia though.

Energy2Heal
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2010

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Energy2Heal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bob - I don't believe Maureen was talking about crossing her legs, she was talking about putting the right foot slightly forward of the left foot when standing, as detailed in the Biotensor (from Bioplasma) instruction manual.

Maureen - I have tried it with my feet parallel, and with my right foot slightly forward and both seem to work. You should try it out and see what works best for you.

Also, although people talk about standard movements of the tensor for yes (up/down) and no (left/right), different people can have different movements to indicate yes and no. This can be especially true for pendulums.

Asking the Biotensor to show you "your" yes and no movements should be one of the first steps with it. And don't give up - it takes practice. (I'm learning too)

Posts: 440 | From The Wild West | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

Icon 1 posted      Profile for maureen2174     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, AndrewInCA- that is exactly what i meant- right foot slightly in front of left foot while standing.

Thanks, for clarifying that.

Posts: 871 | From NJ | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

I have come to the idea that there are 2 modes for using the infrared light...

1. I call energetic - for "ingesting" homeopathic remedies
2. I call physical - for healing the body from pain, muscle aches, wounds, hormone imbalances, etc.

I use the LightWorks at night. Some people like to use it in the dark... I have been able to sleep after using it for pain when I couldn't sleep.

I guess it depends... my first experience with nosodes is that it gave me a boost of energy after. So, maybe treat pain at night & do the nosodes in the day. I have had more experience in using it without the nosodes.

I started off with mycoplasmas (set) from DesBio. No Lyme at this point... Strong stuff! Feeling kind of rough today! It's pretty amazing.

My Asyra reading said weak lungs. I didn't feel my lungs were weak, I don't have allergies or athsma (spelling?)... All the sudden, there it was in my lungs.

Feeling like I have the flu but I don't - it's the mycoplasmas. There are a bunch of strains in the mix. I guess I'll be going through this for a while.

I need to detox, I'm drinking lots of water but the pendulum says no detox supplements, yet. Maybe tomorrow...?

I'm off to rest. This experimenting is not for everyone. I wouldn't advise people who may be afraid to do this. The mycoplasma set is the read deal...

It's not like "take an aspirin & call me in the morning..." It's strong stuff. I'm willing to do it to get well.

PS - I agree Selma, it's hard to tell a detox from a herx... I don't even know if I'm fighting Lyme at this point. I'm mainly focused on the mycoplasmas.

I didn't even know it was an issue. It's good to get some kind of energetic test done to know what to deal with - either Biocom or Asyra or any other method. I would have never known...

I had 2 standard tests for mycoplasmas & they were both negative. I think there's more out there than the standard tests can cover!

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

http://www.desbio.com/series-therapy.html

Its the series. 1o vials of 10M or 10 vials of 1M... whatever that means.

http://www.desbio.com/database.html

Borrelia has 6X,6X,8X,10X, 12X, 15X, 30X, 60X, 100X, 200X.. so yes all in one bottle for the X formulas. I dont see an option for that unless they can make sep as suggested, and I am assuming it would be much more expensive. If you place the bottles all across the solar plexus, does it matter if all in one tube or not?

I can call and ask how old the pathogen and if they would make separate bottles for each X, which I assume is strength. Slow at the learning curve here.. and Selma.. thank you.. I thought you all were talking about hitting more than Dr W or was mentioned previously.
quote:
Originally posted by oxygenbabe:
I don't really want something that has ten different potencies in one vial. Is that how desbio works? Please let me know. That seems counterintuitive to me and I might undertreat or overtreat. I want each vial to have a specific potency.

What does anyone else think?

Thanks...

[ 02-09-2009, 01:48 AM: Message edited by: R62 ]

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

If there are so many forms of Bb, then how do we know we are getting the right one(s) with the homeopathy or does that matter?
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there are some companies that can do custom mixes of all borrelia species they have in stock. you just have to contact them and talk to them yourself about this, but they are usually pretty accomodating.

this would of course be for the purpose of seeing you've cleared all borrelia, not necessarily to treat, although treating directly with a "mix" vial may be helpful at later stages when you've cleared the heavy hitters

Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Truthfinder     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, Sparkle - you've been busy!

Oh, Selma, you crack me up. I've been called a lot of things but never The Missing Link, lol! I love it! It seems so appropriate (I'm sure my friends would agree) on many levels!

Thanks to those who gave some feedback on my questions.

Re light degrading the remedies/nosodes: I know that if kept away from heat, light, EMFs, `dry' homeopathic remedies should last at least 200 years (they've tested the remedies in Hahnemann's medicine kit and the remedies still work.) As Sparkle suggested, I'm not sure the light spectrum from these machines does any harm to the remedies. But if you started out with dry granules or pellets, you could easily make up new treatment vials without incurring additional cost.

Maybe this is a question to ask for those of you who use energetic testing - `are these treatment vials still potent for me?' or something like that.

Re obtaining `local' nosodes or finding newer/different strains: I'm not sure this is very important, just based on what I've read recently at a vet-hom group I just joined (veterinary homeopath). And this has been confirmed at another homeopathic Yahoo group. A number of these people have been using nosodes as `preventatives' (or sometimes treatment) with animals for years, and it seems the OLDER nosodes actually work better. Basically, the more dissimilar nosodes - those made in the past from previous outbreaks - were actually MORE effective than the newer nosodes that were more similar to the current organisms. This was confirmed by a lady who had special nosodes made to `vaccinate' her purebred cats back in 1996, and that 1996 nosode is more effective than newer versions of the same nosode. Fascinating.

Remember: When it comes to homeopathy, `similar' is BETTER than `same'. (Yes, I know this makes no sense, but that's how it works.) Now, if you factor in the Bionic 880 and light machines, then perhaps it DOES make a difference. This is new territory.

HOWEVER! What may be a more significant issue is one regarding the SYMPTOMS that any disease organism tends to cause. When it comes to Lyme, we know that certain strains tend to cause more arthritic-type symptoms; others tend to cause more neurological-type symptoms, etc. So, in that sense, if there was an option as to which `strain' you used as treatment, it might be wise to choose the one that more closely matched your Lyme symptoms, and not necessarily the strain that was prevalent in your area or country. (That may be why Dr. W. uses the B. afazi nosode, as well?)

Selma, I'll answer your question about the traditional uses of nosodes in a bit..... I'm running out of time this morning.

--------------------
Tracy
.... Prayers for the Lyme Community - every day at 6 p.m. Pacific Time and 9 p.m. Eastern Time just take a few moments to say a prayer wherever you are.

Posts: 2966 | From Colorado | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shimmy
Member # 15883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shimmy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by bejoy:
[QB] Selma,

DB sells the homochords in a brown bottle. I don't remember what they cost. About $12.? You can also get the series remedies in drop form in a brown bottle with ten individual potencies for about $55.

I have bought clear vials from specialtybottle.com and transferred liquid into those from the brown dropper bottles. I have treated with brown bottles, but it is not nearly as good as with the clear.

I'm sure there are many companies that sell empty clear vials.

Hi Bejoy, I have ordered the DB series for Bart and the other one that covers ehrlichia too and need to order some clear vials so was thinking of getting some from specialitybottle.com Can you tell me which ones you used and if it was easy to transfer the substance from vial to vial?

http://www.specialtybottle.com/index.asp?PageAction=Custom&ID=12 http://www.specialtybottle.com/index.asp?PageAction=Custom&ID=12

Thanks!

Anne

Posts: 85 | From UK | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Ten individual potencies for $55 sounds good, then transfer into clear vials.
Thanks--everybody. If there is more info about these details please post.

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Re NOSODES and their traditional uses:

In previous posts, Selma said:

``You can ingest whole botlles of borrelia nosodes for months, or years, I don't think they cure chronic cases....''

and

``..... As I said before, I don't believe ingesting borrelia nosodes cures anyone with chronic lyme.''

You are absolutely right-on-target, Selma!

As Constantine Hering found out during his lifetime work with nosodes and other potentially-harmful substances (mostly between 1827 and 1833), patients are rarely cured of any chronic disease solely from the use of nosodes. The nosodes are only curative by themselves when they are administered by the totality of the symptoms, i.e., in those people who exhibit the same mental and physical symptoms as those that came out in `provings' of the nosode. Then the nosode is the `constitutional simillimum' or constitutional remedy - one that fits the `total' person.

In 1836 Hering stated that HE NEVER SUCCEEDED IN CURING BUT ONLY AMELIORATING [chronic] DISEASES with their own morbid products [NOSODES].

This statement was made after 7 years of rigorous clinical trials. What he found was that:

IF DISEASE-PRODUCING PRODUCTS ARE ADMINISTERED BY IDEM [`the same' substance or as an isode, i.e. using the Bb nosode for Lyme Disease], THEY ARE ONLY USEFUL AS INTERCURRENT REMEDIES, which help to remove obstacles to cure and move the case forward. The actions of THESE NOSODES MUST BE COMPLEMENTED BY CONSTITUTIONAL REMEDIES IF A COMPLETE CURE IS GOING TO TAKE PLACE. Without constitutional treatment it is impossible to perform the perfect cure.

Here's my brief, heavily-paraphrased synopsis of traditional ways to use nosodes. Bear in mind that this includes the use of nosodes that ARE NOT necessarily isopathic - or made from the same substance as the `disease' the person has. So, nosodes can be used:

1. As a CONSTITUTIONAL REMEDY;

2. When WELL CHOSEN REMEDIES DO NOT ACT, HOLD, OR JUST CHANGE THE SYMPTOMS;

3. When there is a LACK OF SYMPTOMS (where there is nothing characteristic, unusual or peculiar about the case);

4. When a person has not recovered from an infection.....this state is called "THE NEVER WELL SINCE SYNDROME" (NWS);

5. When only PARTIAL PICTURES OF THE CONSTITUTIONAL REMEDIES MANIFEST YET NO ONE REMEDY COMPLETELY FITS THE CASE;

6. When there is AN OBSTRUCTION OF THE PROGRESS OF A CONSTITUTIONAL REMEDY that was improving the patient then stops working;

7. When the remedy is RELATED TO THE DISEASE GENUS (as in epidemics, vaccine damage, allergies, organ damage, etc.)

8. For use as HOMEOPATHIC PROPHYLAXIS (to prevent specific infectious diseases);

9. The ninth way of using a nosode is as a homoeopathic remedy made from the patient's own disease substances. This is called the AUTO-NOSODE. This method has sometimes helped patients when nothing else seems to work.

More about nosodes and their uses here, but I'll warn you that the homeopathic terminology used in this article can be a bit confusing:
http://www.simillimum.com/education/little-library/constitution-temperaments-and-miasms/nih/article.php

So, the bottom line for me - at this point in time - is that if I ever seek treatment with the Bionic 880, or if I ever used a light device with nosodes, I would either follow-up my treatment with my constitutional remedy, or use my constitutional remedy as a `complementary' remedy along with light treatment. Maybe it isn't necessary, but I'd want to give myself every chance for complete success.

Gotta run.....

--------------------
Tracy

Brussels
Member # 13480

Tracy, thanks A LOT. I told you were the missing link here!!!!!

The theory looks very complicated... as always in homeopathy...

Just to add then, ingesting nosodes with my constitutional remedy also didn't work for me. I guess there was a problem of distinguishing which was my constitutional remedy too. My classical homeopath suspects I changed from Nux vomica to something else since I caught lyme (I forgot which one was it...).

As for your insight, older pathogens the better, it was stated by Gigi somewhere. That is why dr. W. adds garini (or was it afzeli?) or both, that are older forms of borrelia...

Another thing to add: I don't think that all homeopathics have the effect that nosodes have with photons. At least, other homeopathics were not boosted with photons in my energetic tests. Specially if combinations of homeopathics, they don't test very good. Better to use only ingested.

I start to get convinced that the use of photons is a big BOOST to the nosodes, in the way they are usually taken. But somehow, it is possible to use multiple nosodes at once (I mean, one bactery, many dilutions). Different to most approaches of the use of ingestable nosodes (one potency, or a few potency at a time, but not 10 potencies all together)... At least, that was how I used ingestable nosodes before (one dilution at a time).

We both are standing the use of multiple dilutions at once, me and daughter, with the PE1. Today I used on myself the 5 or 6 vials of borrelia antibodies. I feel something going on, but the reaction is muuuch milder than when I received the same treatment accidentaly, while treating my daughter.

I feel something going on in my articulations, as always...

Daughter used her autonosodes on a few dilutions today (I now separated on individual vials, I did a D1, D2, D3, D4, D5, D6, D8, D10, D12, D15, D30 and D60). She tests from potency D12 and higher but not the lowest ones, but for borrelia, she's testing for D6, then all others above D15 or so. We did all at once in the AM. She looks a bit more tired than usual now.

--
Sparkle, you mean it with lungs! Two points for me were very important to detox, one were ARTICULATIONS all over the body, including spine. Another were lungs. Somehow these two 'points' harbored toxins deep inside, beyond symptoms. How can I explain...

many people in LN herx in the lungs. And it is NOT ONLY babesia. If you keep reading the posts during the years, you'll see that sort of lung herxes. Many of us have much more in the lungs than we can imagine.

I got awful air hunger crises with babesia, but when babesia was gone, I still 'herxed' in the lungs. The naturopath naturally found heavy metals there, tried to clean them there, and I consistently found my lungs being treated on and off while treating other pathogens, exactly like you describe.

I also had some surprises with Sanum and Polysans, for example, and all the pneumonia and tuberculosis pathogens and antibodies.

I, like you, never suffered from asthma, never had bronchitis, and rarely caught colds, rarely have coughs, never smoke, etc. So why my lungs?

The lung for me is one organ of excretion (? does it exist) that is overseen, I feel.

My cat had (and have sometimes?) chronic coughs from mycoplasma since I know him. All other tick born pathogens don't affect him, but the only one that causes him symptoms / disease, is mycoplasma... He's also on a Polysan now!

Wishing you good luck with treatment!
---
I just want to add that i am having a fever of music later again. Can't stop playing my instruments and singing. Gosh, my voice is awful, so long without training.

IF this is a phase, I don't know. I am just profiting!

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

http://www.desbio.com/database.html?id=HT005&s=Borrelia%20Remedy

I called. Definitely has ten vials EACH is only one potency. Ten vials and 10 separate potencies.:-) Yay!

quote:
Originally posted by oxygenbabe:
Ten individual potencies for $55 sounds good, then transfer into clear vials.
Thanks--everybody. If there is more info about these details please post.

bejoy
Member # 11129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bejoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels, DB makes the series remedies in 10 vials of 200x though 5x. Do you think we should ask them to make additional potencies?

Since this product got popular on lymenet, now they are advertising more and doing trainings on it, so more naturopaths, etc. will have access. Yay!

If we ask them to make something else stronger or better as a follow up, I think they will do it.

--------------------
bejoy!

"Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1915 | From Alive and Well! | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tracy -- Its wonderful to see you posting again, welcome back! [Big Grin]

I've been reading this thread with great fascination, specifically on homeopathy. I now have a little better understanding of it, thanks to all who have written. And although had based on my practioner, I'm not doing to much in the way of homeopathy just now. It is on plans in the near future. I want to concentrate on just the healing side of it when I start (don't think I have too many pathogens left).

I read the article Tracy posted and need another read through it. Lots of great information!

I have the feeling, LED light like homeopathy opens the path but may not be a complete cure itself. It is the constitutional side that also needs to be better understood, because it is necessary for the complete cure (would ozonating the blood be a constitutional remedy?). I guess you need a great one - two punch for a cure.

There is one aspect to LEDs that is curative and I guess the same can be said of homeopathy, when pathogens or toxins are no longer the issue. All of this is very much on the bio-quantum side. Those looking for double-blind studies for proof at the quantum level -- well, don't hold your breath!

By the way, I intend to have more of understanding of all of this. So, I ordered some clear vials thanks to Sparkle's link.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2148 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Yay--10 vials...
Bejoy --great idea--higher potencies.

Brussels
Member # 13480

As for higher dilutions than 200D, I don't know if they react WELL with photons. Ingested, I guess yes.

I also know that there's some variation how nosodes work for different pathogens, both in terms of dilutions or in terms of efficiency...

O2, you can find the vials for chlamydia and rickettsia through Desbio! They're all there, no need for me to send them to you through Europe and X rays...
--

Great that Desbio is doing then all in separate vials, it makes the work for users easier...
---

I am though still not convinced we need to separate them in different vials. I still didn't get clear responses through our experiences here with "photonosode" (I just invented this word to write my notes down, it means Photons + nosodes treatment per dr. W.'s accupuncture points).

I used the series of autonosdes mixed from D2 up to D10 and it tested good for my daughter (with photons). I separated them recently in separate vials, but as she's not testing for lower potencies anymore, we didn't get any positive answers so far for the individual dilutions.

But it may mean that the mixed vial worked, I suppose... Because it seems that my daughter is not needing these lower dilutions now anymore, even in separate vials.

Another new thing happening: both me and daughter are testing for higher machine potency (on the 50-60%) with photonosode treatment, and the time is increasing, about 5-7 seconds per accupuncture point, which is HUGE compared to before (about 1 second).

Yesterday I got pain on my left knee back. It was painful the whole day, even after photonosode treatment in the morning. In the evening, I tested my herbs, nothing came as positive. I was even thinking to take the KMT from the box to use there.

Both Buhner's herbs and/or the KMT were always very useful for lyme arthritis, a fast solution for pain, extremely fast relief in the past. They tested negative......

So I decided to do Nogiers in the evening. First time it tested for sooo long (about 4 minutes in the painful knee, and about 2 minutes in the other, that was not painful, but got affected few days ago). That was NOT a fast relief, the pain got a bit smaller but still there, but I could sleep. BUT today in the morning, it was gone. 100% gone.

So now I'm sure of what I'm talking, Nogier (my setting was on C, but it is not the C from Nogier, it's only C from my PE1) does make lyme arthritis better, at least for us here. It has happened now a few times for us so far. It's not immediate relief though. Whether it is curative or not, too early to say. It helps lyme arthritic pains, this seems to be true.
------

Bob, the constitutional remedy... Nosodes WITH constitutional remedy, if ingested, are not warranty of cure from lyme. Or Tracy would be cured, and I would be cured!!!

I find classical homeopathy very useful and I'm greatly thankful for it, but if we only ingest homeopathics, I don't think I ever seen anyone getting cured from chronic lyme. There are cases though in the literature, but I guess the missing point was that the remedies don't get their messages heard in depth, I feel.

I mean, what is happening with these photonosodes, is that the same nosode that one could ingest is now transmitting the message in a way I've never experienced before. The same nosodes I ingested once are now 'working' much better with photons!!

Probably, Tracy is right, that the addition of the constiutional remedies and a whole classical approach would help us healing.

But many other stuff is also correct, that without detox, we won't be well; without dealing with allergies neither... or the psychological side of the disease etc, etc.

I agree with you all on that.

But photonosode IN ITSELF is another mode of killing that, so far, is not comparable to ANYTHING I ever tried before INCLUDING ingested nosodes.

Photonosode is in another league, I feel. No chemical thing (natural, from plants, or chemical, abx) or ingested homeopathics can compare to it in my feeling (it is just feeling for the moment, as we're still experimenting with it).

And what is crazy is that it doesn't mean it is 'STRONG'. It doesn't mean that what we get from photonosode is like ingesting a whole pound of andrographis at once, or getting the whole set of abx at once and getting the killing reaction out of control, toxins out of control, etc. It is NOT comparable to these modes of killing!

The closest I can think of, is of ingesting nosodes to kill. If we INGEST one gallon of nosodes, it doesn't mean we will collapse with the biggest herx ever. It will probably only kill a bit more than usual, that's all. Because nosodes is homeopathy, it's energy, it's not the amount of chemicals that make the difference (chemically, we are ingesting just more water).

I don't think that if I had ingested loads of nosodes I would have collapsed (I never did that though), but certainly greater amount doesn't necessarily mean 'more killing' in homeopathy.

Correct me, Tracy, if I'm wrong.

So when I say these photonosodes belong to another league, it doesn't mean it causes a herx from hell, like our bodies collapsing and that means big healing. Nope. At least, not for us here (my daughter is just 5, and is standing the treatment quite well so far).

These photons help us healing in a way I wouldn't expect.

Before I saw food and herbs as the MOST important healing tools, homeopathy came as second plane as supportive to heal from lyme and all these infections I still have.

Now I start to put herbs and food in the second position. Energy comes first. It's the energy that was THE MOST point missing for me. What I lacked MOST was not chemical.

I see those wonderful products from Heel, Ubichinon + Citrokehl and Coenzyme compositum testing without stop for both me and daughter, day in, day out. We are almost bathing on them since I discovered them.

We keep testing for them about 3-5 times a day. They help cells to have energy, they boost the mitochondria, they help cleansing, help chemical reactions in the cells, etc. We were craving for this type of help, it was not the nutrition that our cells were craving. Not even killers, I think.

All the immunomodulators, immunostimulants, we don't need them now. I guess photons come first.

I'm having clear signs of healing in depth, I can't explain all here, but it is related to having deeper energy, and much more initiative, again the feeling 'no one can stop it from pouring from inside'..

It may not last, but it is here with me. Lots of tears too, and one phrase keeps coming to my brain: "I'm healing". I listen to it on and on, like on a broken disc. I feel there's literally light inside me, NOT at the end of the tunnel!!!

It may not last forever, but for the moment, I'm profiting from the good feeling.

Another thing that is being confirmed to me: that photons open accupuncture points that block meridians in a way that is NOT even comparable to accupuncture with needles!!!

Now it is getting clearer and clearer that once you use either photonosode on these blocked accupuncture points OR Nogier frequencies somewhere in the body or on these accupoints themselves, the points that were blocked for whatever reasons (I believe borrelia is the master to block us), these accupoints get unblocked instantaneously. And the effect lasts long.

Borrelia has to change league too to compete with photons.

I am still sick, if I see the numbers of pathogens that I need to address IF again borrelia gets dormant. I counted today, exactly 50 pathogens from out of 74 test as positive. So about 65% of my box of bacterial pathogens test yes, active NOW. This is a lot. I don't think I got all these BECAUSE of lyme.

I am more and more convinced I fell so sick with lyme so fast first time BECAUSE I have been dealing with chronic multiple infections for decades. When borrelia came, it found a perfect environment, full of pathogens, weak immune system, probably very toxic, etc and I got many too many chronic lyme symptoms (neuro included) about 3-4 months after my first tick bite ever.

My lyme doctor said he has never seen someone falling so sick as I did so fast.

Recently, I visited a medical doctor who is accupuncturist too. He measured my pulse and said my energy is to its lowest. That I can collapse any time and never be able to stand up again. I was feeling great when I saw him (!!?), compared to the time I fell sick with lyme and felt I was going to die!!

I know I'm 'weak', I know that I was going to die if I hadn't treated lyme in 2005, I know that I still have a loong way to go even if my lyme gets dormant again.

But I'm hopeful, and I feel this is so far the best thing that happened to me lately, my photon machine!!

for the bionic users, a question: when you add an extra accupoint for treatment with photons, do you add the point usually at the end of the sequence dr. W. uses? That is how I am doing here...

Another question for antibody users (!): what was your reaction while treating antibodies? Either from borrelia or other pathogens?

Another question for anyone: is there any treatment for L-forms of borrlia (homeopathic), in the way that Sanukehls from Sanum work??

Thanks!

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Hi folks...I was reading some stuff on Edgar Cayce. Dudley Delaney, a retired R.N. and chiropractor who used Cayce methods to treat his M.S.

I went onto his yahoo group:

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/edgarcaycestreatments/

And then I went onto his web version of his book as to how he treated himself.

I always found Cayce fascinating. He "invented" in his trance readings a radial device (to stimulate electrical flow in the body) and a wet cell device. You "ingested" a substance vibrationally using the device, and the substance in a solution in a jar.

Sound sort of familiar?

I wonder if the photon-nosodes is a kind of modern day version.

One thing nobody here has tried is using it to "ingest" a substance that is needed vibrationally.

Even an abx--nobody has tried that.

Well I want to do some more reading but I wonder, if LED devices had been available in his day, would he have suggested using them?

Brussels
Member # 13480

I forgot to add, that I am testing for Albicansan (candida albicans nosodes now). I ingest them once or twice a day, potency D6. It doesn't test with photons. I guess becuase I need to deal with other more important infections, borrelia AND my own blood pathogens that I treat with photons first.

I am eating sugars without much control. So two 'killers' tested since yesterday: Sanukehl Coli (for E.coli) and Cand albicans.

So I added these killers, but nothing that I treat with photonosodes test to get a help from ingestable killers. Only the extras, that are not treated by photonosode, so far, test good for ingestion.

My daughter and I are doing a double photonosode treatment: one with autonosodes, another with borrelia nosodes + antibodies.

We test on and off for these, in different days.

I know the sample of blood I took from my wounds had Myc. TB bovis. While I continue testing on and off for treatment with my own blood autonosodes, I get a consistent negative answer to treat with the nosodes from myc. bovis I bought.

I get consistent negative answer to ingest Sanum nosodes of Myc. bovis too, even the San. Myc. tests negative (that treats L-forms). Polysans though (that treat antibodies) do test about once every 10 days, only to rub on the body.

So it may mean that the blood sample is not enough to treat antibodies? Too early to say, let's see how these polysans will keep testing in the future.

So the autonosode of blood tests as best alternative than individual nosodes I bought. I test for all dilutions I did by hand, D5, D10, D15, D30 and D60 so far. I still got one finger that's got an open wound in the moment, while in December, I got maybe one or two fingers that were NOT open. All the rest were bleeding.

My toes seem to be free from Myc. bovis though, at least for the last month or so. I think I got a record, first time in almost two decades I didn't need foot baths to control skin infection in WINTER.

Never happened for a long time....

Nogiers are testing for both skin, from hands and feet once every day (if memory is good, I test for program C). I suspect it's Nogiers that is responsible for the healing of my skin infections (or at least, keeping them under control). My whole feet is still peeling, changing its skin to new, softer ones. I feel like a snake...

bejoy
Member # 11129

Off the subject for a moment...
Don't forget about Bee venom ointment Venex. The stuff is powerful, and treats lyme arthritis very well. This is the very best Borrelia treatment I know outside of light and nosodes!

--------------------
bejoy!

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Hi, Bob - hey, thanks so much for the warm welcome! I've read with interest your insights into all of this on various threads the past few months. I'm still amazed at how so many of you seem to flow with new concepts and decipher them all quite readily. As you might have noted, I tend to be a one-trick pony.

In any case, one thing I want to stress: The fact that nosodes have not proven to be particularly curative in chronic diseases in the past does not mean that I or anyone else should automatically assume the same to be true when a new component is added, i.e. light/ biophotons.

If anything, understanding the historical use of nosodes and their role in chronic illness should help with understanding (1) what role the light plays and (2) just how exceptional and unique this treatment may prove to be.

Some of my thoughts on this.....

As I see it, the problem with nosodes is that any pathogen represents only a percentage of the disease picture: The patient represents the remaining part. That's why standard homeopathic remedies can `cure' where nosodes cannot. A remedy that captures the essence of the combination of the pathogen and the person is what effects a healing response.

Neither a remedy nor a nosode will act on just a `disease' alone. For instance, during Scarlet Fever epidemics, homeopathic Belladonna was found to be a specific remedy to prevent the disease and also to treat the disease.

But if you take live cultures of the Scarlet Fever bacteria and add homeopathic Belladonna, absolutely nothing happens! Nor would adding a Scarlet Fever (strep) nosode. I believe this is because there is no person involved - the other part of the equation. (Remember, we are probably dealing with physics here anyway, and not biochemistry.)

Very simplistically speaking, it is as though the light/ biophotons actually alter the terrain of the person more than anything else.

If that is the case, it is no surprise that large amounts of toxic material may be generated and eliminated rather quickly, whereas with standard homeopathic (or other) treatments, it might take weeks, months, or years. IMHO, if the Bionic 880 treatment worked any faster, it might kill you. And I'm sure that's why the IVs, ozone, etc. are required for most people along with treatment; the process is almost too fast for our bodies to accommodate.

Perhaps ideally, the Bionic 880 treatments would be done more slowly, with less intense treatments spaced farther apart, to allow the body to detox in a more normal timeframe. And for those who are sensitive, who have amalgams, who are more toxic or have used antibiotics - perhaps a slower, less intense approach would be more ideal.

But we are not a patient society! And not only that, who could possibly afford to spend weeks and weeks in Germany for treatment, or travel to see Dr. W every week or 2 for months on end even if they lived in Germany/Europe? It seems to me that Dr. W. has done his best to find the best compromise for efficacy and safety in order to accommodate his patients' needs.

Anyway, back to this terrain thing......

Again, just my current speculation about this, but when I see Selma and others post that these organisms `no longer test', then suddenly there they are again, this suggest to me that the bugs are switching back and forth between an `innocuous form' and a `pathogenic form'. And what may be causing the change? The terrain of the person. Some alteration in the host organism has changed and the bugs follow suit.

It's very rare to see a case where only one or two remedies are needed to treat `Lyme', or even 1 remedy plus a nosode, even if the constitutional remedy is involved. For starters, look how many bugs may be involved, not to mention metals and other toxic issues.

I've learned from some of my friends in treating acute problems, the more `complex' the person is on the mental, emotional, or physical planes, and the longer some unrelated chronic issues have been around, the more difficult it is to find just one remedy to cure a simple acute problem. Maybe that is even more true in chronic illness.

My homeopath took a different approach in my own case, and taking my constitutional remedy became secondary to taking other remedies. Thus, I've taken my own constitutional remedy very infrequently, and only in a 6C potency, and none at all for months. (If I try to explain that, it will just confuse the issue for the topic of this thread.) Then, of course, spending a year healing from my broken pelvis and working on bone and Vitamin D issues took me away from thinking much about Lyme treatment at all. So, I'm not an example of whether or not a constitutional + a nosode would be curative for `Lyme'.

IF light/ biophotons are a pathway to permanent change of the person, to the degree that the initial susceptibility or mistunement of that person which was there from the beginning is forever altered, then a permanent `cure' for `Lyme Disease' via the Bionic or other light therapy + nosodes is a real possibility (IMHO, of course).

Selma, thanks for your brief tip about symptoms of detoxing - I do tend to forget this so overcomplicate the issue when I get a return of some old symptoms when I add a new supplement.

Yes, I totally agree that ingesting more or stronger nosodes isn't going to result in more `killing' at all, assuming that actual `killing' is taking place - I'm still not sure our concept of it is correct. Anyway, I think we are on the same page here. Blockages to healing occur within the individual, not because we need bigger or stronger doses of nosodes, ingested or energetically applied.

Selma, the more I read what you post, the more I am nodding my head; you often seem to confirm for me what I've come to understand from other sources or from experience. I've typed most of this before I even saw your latest post! [Wink]

--------------------
Tracy

Brussels
Member # 13480

Hey Tracy, why do you say 'assuming that actual killing takes place'? Doesn't it?

Sanum treats like that, basically. I have clear die off reactions after the nosodes from Sanum. It's been quite a few months on Sanum, so I think I got it right. There is killing happening after ingesting nosodes. What is the mechanism, I don't know, but there is clear killing - herxing - improvement cycle while taking these nosodes from Sanum.

Changing the terrain? That is what Sanum people tries to talk about too, maybe not in the classical way, but...

I had my last classical homeopathic treatment in Sept until end of November. In December, I thought I was going to die with explosion of Myc tub. bovis. It could be a worsening of symptoms, but I think I can't believe it. Not now, as I've been using classical homeopathic approach for many many years...

the test of pathogens going on and off are just an indication, yes. They are a good indication, in the sense that we can't be suffering from symptoms of a pathogen that doesn't test. Like in my case, borrelia has gone dormant (not testing) for months and months, and that meant, no symptoms, no treatment for the right amount of time.

The thing that the classical approach may be missing, is that in Hahneman's time, the toxic issue was less of a problem. Now, that is the issue number one, in my opinion.

He thought of people living in an ideal environment, and if some were more prone to catch and keep toxins and then fall sick was due to a constitutional characteristic, that could be treated with homeopathy. A bit like the Chinese medicine approach. If we are sick, it's because there's energy being blocked etc, not because of toxic environemment making us sick.

there's no way to heal with any treatment if we are immersed on a toxic world. It has, in my opinion, not much to do with constitution. Of course, some eliminate more, some less, that is constitutional.

I gotta go, I'll write more later...

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I'm no expert in homeopathy by any means but I am working with the mycoplasma set frome Deseret Bio. I just started it. I didn't ingest the remedy but used the LightWorks to "absorb" it.

I decided to use the 8 points that Dr. W uses. I tested which Noglier frequency to use for each point & the amount of time to do it.

I really got a reaction from it! I've been having flu-like symptoms & fatigue. My impression is that the remedy + the light is teaching my body how to recognize the mycoplasmas so it can learn how to heal from them.

Re: "But if you take live cultures of the Scarlet Fever bacteria and add homeopathic Belladonna, absolutely nothing happens!"

Maybe it would be better to just take the Scarlet Fever bacteria without the Belladonna remedy (antidote) in order for your body to figure out how to handle it?

I may be a bit foolish about this or just ignorant of how it works.

Since people were exposed to Lyme with the infrared light - it seems to me the assumption was that our body would figure out how to overcome it.

I'm not sure what role the infrared light plays but I think my body is getting ill in increments & healing in between taking the mycoplasma set of remedies.

I can feel it. I got worse after taking the remedy with the light, then I started feeling better. I waited 2 days in between treating. I tried it again yesterday & I'm worse again.

The set for mycoplasmas has 8 vials in higher to lower dilutions. Hopefully, I will go through all of the remedies & get to the point where my body will be able to work it out to remove the mycoplasma toxins &/or pathogens.

This is just my theory as I'm experiencing this. I have used the bobber & it says to NOT take anything to remove or absorb the toxins. I think it would be defeating the purpose of going through it to allow my body to "learn" how to handle the mycoplasmas.

The "learning" is taking place by me having flu-like symptoms. As long as I can endure the flu-like symptoms in increments - I'll be able to gradually rid myself of the mycoplasmas.

This is what I "feel" like is going on... just my own theory.

-----

I also tested that it would be NO GOOD to treat myself in my bed since it has a magnetic mattress pad. Please be aware of this in case you may treat in an area with magnets, EMF, etc.

Also, I didn't think to close the door when I was treating myself & my cat jumped on my lap during the mycoplasma treatment. I'm not sure but I hope my cat didn't get dosed with mycoplasmas....

He's been laying around alot today - but cats do that anyway. I'm not sure if he's laying around more than usual. I'll just have to keep observing him.

Just something to consider.

bejoy
Member # 11129

Tracy, you are a gem. Welcome back. A fair amount of what is going on here is based on your posts from the past, probably including the concept of autonosodes, now being used sucessfully with light.

It is so great to have this dynamic group of so many intelligent people and big thinkers. The concepts here bloom and multiply daily.

I've had lyme pop up twice after I thought I was done with it, when my life got severely stressed. Due to this group of thinkers and experimenters, I have what it takes to stay well, and I am no longer afraid of lyme.

Gratitude to all of you!

--------------------
bejoy!

R62
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18531

I know this is annoying... but, I have searched the archives for hours and cannot find the meridian points Dr. W. uses.

I am making a file so I will not ask this question ever again. Are they the chakra points or the points you are using Bejoy?

Thank you.. Robin

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I made some charts the other day. I was confused, too, so I figured to just use these points that I found from researching Dr. W's protocol.

These are the points that I read that are used with the Bionic 880 protocol. If anyone has done the protocol - they can correct me.

crown of head

forehead

above ears

heart

solar plexus

inside wrists

They seemed to work just fine the 2 times that I've used them so far. I used them for "taking" he homeopathic remedy.

I think you can use the infrared light to treat other areas that cause you trouble - like for muscle pain, menstrual cramps, headache, etc. just by applying it to the area.

So, the infrared light can be used in 2 ways. There are probably more ways you can use it, too...

Brussels
Member # 13480

I just got an email from the PE1 maker. He said:

"Yes you can use very heavy paper to effectively block the light emissions from the PE-1. I have measured different materials using my photometers and find that brown cardboard about 0.70 mm thick will effectively block the light emissions. The type of cardboard on the back of notepads will work just fine for this purpose.

However, the cardboard will not block the radio emissions from the PE-1 when the PE-1 is operating in the Nogier pulse mode. The radio field Nogier harmonics effectively extends to about 35 cm from the PE-1 when in pulse operation at full intensity (level 10). However, the strength and the effect of the radio harmonics is much weaker than the light, however they are quite complementary to the effect of the light -- they are just at operating at a different frequency and convey the Nogier information to the body cells through a different pathway."

When I do the photonosode, I block half of the 'screen' so that the light get more focused on accupuncture points/meridians. Interesting thing about radio frequencies....

Brussels
Member # 13480

Sparkle, great that you feel the nosode effect!

Careful for the cat! For my cat, he is immune to all tick born pathogens I can track, EXCEPT for mycoplasma. Borrelia does absolutely nothing to him, nor babesia, even not bartonella from ticks. He might have other bartonellas though, but I can't find the bartonella that I had through dr. K.'s slides.

He was symptomatic of Myc pneumonia since I know him (at least, that's what I could find as origin for his chronic coughs through energetic tests). He's better now, but I see him coughing a bit from times to times.

I'm getting convinced that once I use photonosodes, I CAN'T ingest any killer for the exact pathogen I'm treating. Same for my daughter. I get strong negative answers.

We do started treating other pathogens that showed up (strep from daughter, candida albicans now for me).

---
As for the Beladona story, same for Hypericum, I suppose? Or Ledum? Or the good product Mucan from Pekan? They all address different pathogens but they are NOT nosodes.

Another thing to think about are the Penicillum nosodes, for example, the ones Sanum uses. Fortakehl (Pen. roquerforti) or Notakehl (Pen. notatum) and so on, these are nosodes (dilutions from pathogens) but they don't address necessarily infections caused from these pathogens.

They are probably not even CONSIDERED as pathogens in themselves, because they don't necessarily CAUSE a disease, but these Penicillum nosodes are used to clean OTHER infections, a bit in the way Penicilin is used to kill other pathogens in allopathy. These Penicillum nosodes are very widespectrum, again, a bit like Penicillin is widespectrum, but used in homeopathy.

There's another thread by Heiwalove asking about help for fighting colds and some people do find these nosodes useful against colds. I'm convinced of the use of Penicillum homeopathic as I've been using it on and off before I got into this photonosodes trip, and they were really helpful.

I wonder if AFTER treating borrelia and other URGENT infections, if I wouldn't continue with Penicillum nosodes..., in the way Sanum uses them, but this time, with photons.

I am NOT sure though, that such type of use (Nosodes addressing other pathogens than themselves) will be as effective as what dr. W. is doing (nosodes addressing the same pathogen).

---
as for scarlet fever bacteria nosodes... In homeopathy, everything is based on statistics. It is not chemical, it is energy, right?

That is why we don't know how EACH pathogen reacts to each nosode from themselves. I am not sure that FSME (tick born encephalitis) can be cured with FSME nosodes and photons, for example. Only experience can tell, how our bodies react to each pathogen's homeopathic dilutions.

One thing that I never read about nosodes too, is about preventionn of tick bites. I am quite sure NOW that if we take high dilutions of borrelia nosodes, we don't get bitten by ticks containing borrelia. What is the mechanism, I don't know. I just can see it happening here for us, and specially, for our cat, who is a tick magnet.

It is becoming a widespread knowledge here as I learned that from my lyme doctor in Switzerland, but not too long ago found a naturopath in Belgium using the same technique to prevent tick bites. Ticks will still bite you, but only the ones that got no borrelia. The number of bites fall considerably.

So... These nosodes, homeopathic dilutions, in fact, we don't exactly know what they do to us. Homeopaths are excellent to do clinical observations and keep notes, then do statistics with these notes. That is how everything was catalogued, if I understood well.

Homeopathy is in the realm of energy.
--
sparkle, the nosodes that you are using, are they a MIX of mycoplasmas, or one by one species? What are the dilutions (like from D3 to D200?) Thanks for any info.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Robin, I don't have the notes from dr. W. anymore (as I don't have a Bionic), but I based on his points to do treatments with my PE1.

I start to think the PE1 is less efficient than the Bionic for the photonosode treatment, because of the way my daughter and I test for treatments (the interval is shorter in between treatments than proposed by dr. W.). Too early to tell though, we got to wait a couple of weeks more to see results though.

So... I use MORE points with the PE1 than the Bionic people, probably. Here is my list, the ones below I ALWAYS test as in need, and so does my daughter. We add EXTRA points at the end, that vary from person to person, and treatment to treatment (these extra points are where symptoms are, where pathogens are, or where meridians get blocked).

I also found that there's a sort of SEQUENCE that my body prefers, instead of treating isolated points, if we follow a certain sequence, I get better results (I mean, my muscle tests say, I'd rather follow a certain order than no order, while applying photons).

the order is:

L+R wrist (inner part)
R+L ear
3rd eye (in between eyes)
L+R MFT4 (upper neck, behind each ear)
Top head (MFT1)
R+L thyroide
Thymus (collar bone area)
Under/on belly button
Tailbone
L+R MFT8 (under the arm, height of nipples)
L+R knee (behind them)
R+L palms (middle of them)
L+R soles (middle part)
Additional points

I wonder what LW users are using...

Brussels
Member # 13480

for people interested in accupuncture trigger points, here is another interesting list:

http://www.homeopathyaz.com/alternative_medicine/
* UB 13 - For lung, Skin disorders: Pulsatilla Compositum, Traumeel, Cutis Compositum Psorinoheel
* UB15 - For Heart disorders: Cactus Compositum, Cralonin, Cor Compositum
* UB18 - For Liver disorders: Nux Vomica Homaccorde, Hepeel, Hepar Compositum
* UB19 - For Gallbladder disorders: Chelidonium Homaccorde, Spascupreel, Hepeel
* UB20 - For Spleen and Pancreas disorders: Momordica Compositum, Ceanothus Homaccorde
* UB21 - For Stomach disorders: Gastricumeel, Nux Vomica Homaccorde, Anacardium Homaccorde
* UB23 - For kidney, Adrenal disorders: Berberis Homaccorde, Reneel, Tonsilla Compositum, Testis Compositum, Thyroidea Compositum
* UB28 - For Bladder, Gonads disorders: Cantharis Compositum, Testis Compositum, Ovarian Compositum, Solidago Compositum, Sabal Homaccorde (Turning the patient over brings one to the Front-Mu points which are good for chronic disorders)
* Liv 14 - For liver disorders: Hepeel, Nux Vomica, Hepar Compositum
* GB24 - For gallbladder disorders: Chelidonium Homaccorde, Spascupreel
* Ren 12 - For dyspepsia: Nux Vomica, Anacardium Homaccorde
* Ren 5 - For lymphatic system: Lymphomyosot, Galium Heel, Ubichinon, Coenzyme Compositum, Glyoxal
* St 25 - For intestinal disorders: Podophyllum Compositum, Nux Vomica Homaccorde
* Ren 4 - For Gonadal disorders: Ovarian Compositum, Testis Compositum, Solidago Compositum

--
the article talks about how one could use homeopathic products directly into some accupuncture points with needles, though. I wonder if the photons wouldn't do the or similar...

I just posted in case people have specific problems on these organs. These may be good points to test energetically, if they need a boost of photons or Nogiers, or substances to be rubbed on...

Just one more idea. I always rubbed oils on accupuncture points and found they were useful in the past...

bejoy
Member # 11129

Here's a summary of how I use lightworks with nosodes:

forhead A, B, F
base of scull A, B, F
throat - B
thymus (below collar bones) - B
above navel - B
below navel - B
inside wrists - C
inside ankles - C
Ears - C
Bottoms of feet - C
internal organs as needed - B
lymph nodes as needed - C
gates - inside crotch of thumb and forefinger, same with toes - F

I test each location to see what I need that day. I treat anywhere between ten and 30 minutes.

This is based loosely on what people have reported from their experiences with Dr. W., and also on what tests good for me. I don't think his protocol is listed on lymenet.

I have learned the following about myself:
detox well, with help of a professional if possible
get IV glutathione if you can
Use few or just one nosode at a time
Get help testing for a good protocol
Do the treatment alone with nobody in the room
Don't treat other with nosodes - leave the room
Take a 15-20 minute rest period after treatment - don't touch other nosodes, foods, etc.
Go slow and steady so your body can keep up

I'm playing with unknowns, and this has given me remarkable progress, and also has made me very ill when I have not followed the above guidelines.

--------------------
bejoy!

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

I just registered an appointment with a homeopathic physician to help treat the remainder of my issues. Most of what I'm treating is cellular repair, insomnia and thyroid (I feel perfectly energetic) but my TSH is high. It will be great to get an experts opinion.

I'm also doing a variation of the Gerson Diet, my decision based on the biotensor. I expect to do this for about three weeks. I don't have time to juice so I've been buying juices. The Gerson diet in my mind is also based on energy medicines based on a raw diet. The diet is essentially for treating cancer. It targets the liver for elimination and specifically targets high nutrition to increase potassium in cells while displacing sodium. In essense, rebuilding the body's normal chemistry.

A raw diet is also on the quantum side. The difference in eating live cells versus dead ones. If you diet include 13 8oz glasses of freshly pressed juice and mostly non-allergenic foods. The body has time to recover, rebuild, and re-energize.

The diet includes the use of coffee enemas to restimulate the liver as the diet pulls out poisons. As well as a number of supplements.

One thing about lyme, myco's, pathogens in general is their desire to restructure the body chemically as in an acid soup, if you will. The Gerson diet reverses this. Dr. Gerson during his time didn't have LEDs to use as part of his protocol. So, I believe you can use a limited form of his diet with LEDs and possibly get similar results. The LEDs replace any loss in biophotons. It isn't quite the same, but it is something to learn from.

Selma -- A reason why Dr. W.'s wait time might be longer between bionic sessions is due to the ozonating of the blood which has to be detoxed through the liver, all those dead proteins from viruses and other bad guys terminated just with this process alone. I know how powerful ozone is! Having had 4 cavitations treated with it. One was so toxic it took 8 weeks to detox and heal from it.

Thanks Selma for creating this thread, I've learned a great deal from it already.

Tracy -- I believe you are right about altering terrain. I believe the Gerson Diet does it as well in a different way. I still believe in combinations, this thread is furthering insight into the problem.

Sparkle -- Good to hear your using the LED again. Is it possible you had to stop before because of metal and the environment in NJ?

Bejoy -- I'm going to try to ask the naturopath about polysaccharide/biofilm and how to treat with sanum. Let me know if there is anything else I should ask.

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Hi Bob- I had to wait to go forward with the LW because we were going through alot of personal difficulties, change, lack of money, moving, deaths in the family, etc.

It would have been too much to begin a new protocol at that time. I frankly just couldn't afford it... Money was tight, tight, tight!

I still have some mercury fillings - I don't think that's my issue. NJ was a very toxic place for me on a number of levels (emotionally & physically). It quite nice here & much less toxic & stressful.

I think we all have our own individual things to deal with in regards to treatment. I had no idea mycoplasmas were going to be on my list!

It's really been amazing doing this protocol with the LW & the mycoplasmas. I felt it percolating in my lungs right away after using the LW. The next day I was really ill & going through it. I felt like I had the flu. It was a bit scary. I didn't know if it was going to go away.

Then, the 2nd day I started feeling better. The same thing has happened after the 2nd treatment. I started off with the 200x dilution. That was probably the worst of it.

Deseret Biologicals Mycoplasma Series Therapy:

Mycoplasma Hominis, Orale, Pneumoniae, Salivarium, Fermentans, Genitalium, Penetrans, Ureaplasma

dilutions: 200x, 100x, 60x, 30x, 15x, 12x, 10x, 8x, 6x & 6x

You are supposed to take 1 vial every 3 days.

All of the different strains are together in the same dilution. The vials are separated by the dilution amount. So it's alittle different than Dr. W's treatment with Lyme, I believe.

It's definitely working! I used the bobber or pendulum to determine the Nogier setting & amount of time to treat each point. It varies for each day I do it so far. I have been using 2.5 minutes for each point as determined with the bobber.

I have been using a variety of settings but only 1 setting per each point. This was also determined by using the bobber.

Mycoplasmas may be different but I used the bobber & it said NOT to use detox agents! I think that the rationale behind that was that my body had to learn how to fight it. If I detoxed right away - it wouldn't give my body time to learn how to get rid of the pathogens on it's own...

Pretty amazing stuff!

I got the go ahead (re: bobber) to take this antioxidant product from Japan I've bought. It's made from Efficient Microbes... Also, general supplements to build up my system - just NO detoxers!

Hope this info is helpful!

Selma - you are light years ahead of me with the homeopathics... I'll have to catch up with you in time.

Money has been very scarce so I've had to proceed slowly. I'm not sure if it's a bad thing, though. It gives me time to study everything first.

All the best.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

PS- FYI - The basis of my treatment was determined by an Asyra reading I had done. I believe it's similar to the Biocom that Dr. W uses - only I didn't have to go to EU.

This was how the Mycoplasma remedy was recommended by my practitioner & the additional InnoVita supplements (which are worth looking into).

Again - I do not sell any products!

Brussels
Member # 13480

Just a note for PE1 users and LW users: the codes (A, B, C, etc) are not the same for both machines. The PE1 programs A, B, C etc do not correspond to Nogier's frequencies A, B, C... I don't know if LW has the same names as used by Nogiers?

---
Bob, nice you are doing the diet. My last borrelia relapse (that finished in September 08) ended ONLY after I did a fast for 10 days.

I didn't eat anything the first 3, only took teas and water, but continued doing my jogging (bad idea while fasting). In day 3, I needed then to add 2 fruits once a day. Then I went on fruits once a day.

Borrelia stopped by itself and I went to remission once more. Buhner's herbs, accupuncture, KMT, all the stuff was not enough to put my lyme into remission then as I was fighting it since May 09, but the fasting did the job.

I didn't know anything about fasting then. One evening, I had a sort of impulse to stop eating for good. I said, 'why not?'. I was not hungry anyway. I never fasted because I thought I was going to have the worst tummy aches ever. Nope, nothing like that happened, I had no pains, just nothing. A bit hungry, yes, but by the second day, I had no hunger anymore.

only after I almost collapsed after jogging (too weak), I decided to read about fasting and realized it is not recommendable to do physical exercises. I did that semi-fasting for about 10 days (on two fruits a day), what I found the most amazing is that the body entered in mode detox by itself.

now I don't feel like doing that... I gotta try it again one day though.

Bob, I just wrote we are testing for shorter intervals in between treatments, but it seems the intervals are getting larger today!!!??

I mean, I am going out for the weekend and had to plan what to take with me. None of the nosodes test for me or daughter until Monday. Possibly borrelia for my daughter on Sunday, so ... yes, the interval starts to be big again.

I am also having an explosion of candida albicans, which may mean borrelia is getting to the background... I've seen that happen before.

I can't do the treatment for candida with nosodes, that tests no. So I'm taking Candida nosodes ingested and treating my skin and GI tract with Nogiers. Let's see.

Knee pain didn't come back, and I didn't do Nogiers today. I'll do now, if it tests. Bee venon didn't test. Consistent with the other stuff I wrote, when I use photonosode for a specific pathogen, I test negative for use of killers for that pathogen.

I wonder if the ozone was not addressing then the other pathogens that would be liberated while killing borrelia?

Another thing that I forgot to write: I used today about 5-9 seconds, 60% potency, direct mode in each accupuncture point with borrelia nosodes. So the time and potency keep increasing, probably because I can do some more killing now without stressing my body too much.

Another thing: Nogier are testing for muuuch longer too, on skin, parts now testing with CAndida albicans. I did about 4 minutes in one foot, 2 in the other, and about 2 minutes in each hand. So definitively, the time is increasing, I guess my body is more able to accept these photons.

I also added an homeopathic LM dilution for my liver, and now I feel I got it right. So the liver is not stressed anymore, that could also be a reason why I am testing for longer exposures with photons... I am able to detox better, I suppose.

--
thanks sparkle, for the info on nosodes!!! The mix looks interesting!!

I took a look at the Innovita site. My tests point 'no' to me, so I'll keep on going with Heel and Pekana.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Another FYI -

From the yahoo LightWorks group... Comparing the LW to devices using Superluminous LEDs:

(Russ :>) is the owner of SOTA - LightWorks manufacturer)

-----

Re: Superluminous LED's?

Correction! Superluminous LEDs are a next generartion LED that are
much brigther (and much more expensive!).

-----

Russ - Do you have any idea how the Superluminous LEDs compare with the ones in
the
LightWorks. We've been debating this forever over on Lymenet!

Do you have any numbers like twice as stong or 10 times as strong so we could
calculate
infrared light dosages (estimates) on protocols people may be using.

It would be a big help to some of us experimenting with this!

Also- do you have any idea how this may effect the body or a person using these
different types of LEDs. Do you know if the cells are only able to absorb so
much light &
then stop OR can brighter light be better or worse?

I feel the LW is plenty strong but some people want to spend the extra money on
a
stronger device. We have no idea if it's really worth it, though.

Do you think there may be benefits or adverse reactions to using stronger light?
If you
don't want to answer directly - can you post some reference or studies?

Thanks!

-----

I wish I could give you a good answer. I have searched the internet
for manufacturers on super-luminous leds (SLDs) and have found
nothing! From the specs I have read on the web (although they cannot
be verified without manufacturer's actual data), it appears the SLDs
are about 25%-40% brighter. I know that this intensity of light is
starting to become a problem for eye safety. It is simply too bright.
I will have to wait until I find an SLD manufacturer to be 100% sure.

Most everyone who trys the LightWorks find it "bright enough". In
fact, our customers are really impressed by the output intensity. At
present, the LightWorks just seems "right".

Russ :>)

maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

I have a question about nosodes. The deseret nosodes have expiration dates on them.

I realize this is for ingestion. However, do you think these expiration dates will apply to using them with photon light treatment?

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Sparkle -- Toshiba sells them, some sell them under ultrabright. See the following link: http://www.marktechopto.com/Products/ultra-bright-leds.cfm

--------------------
Bob

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I'm not very good at the technical stuff, Bob. Does this mean anything to you? I could forward the info to Russ at SOTA & see if it's means something to him in regards to comparisons...

It may not help since we don't know which LED brand is used in other devices....

I guess we can get a ballpark figure that the devices with SLEDs are at least 25 to 40% brighter than the LightWorks.

I guess time will tell if this makes a difference.

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Sparkle there are several other companies producing them. Haven't been able to pull them up.

If 25 to 40% brighter could be a lot or not. It depends on penetration, 1 cm further into our body might yield a far greater number more photons. That's if there is greater penetration. I guess the best way to view it is your in a thick tent. Somebody outside has a flashlight beamed into the tent. Then leaves, another person with a flashlight beams it in and it's 40 per cent brighter. I'm sure you would notice a big difference. However, I doubt it's that simple with a human body, but hopefully it gives you an idea.

--------------------
Bob

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Maureen, don't pay much attention to expiration dates, at least as far as ingestion goes. If remedies are stored properly - in amber glass bottles and kept from heat and big EMF producers - they should last a couple hundred years. Now, I don't know about using them with light treatment.... ?

Selma said:
``Hey Tracy, why do you say 'assuming that actual killing takes place'? Doesn't it?''

Ha, ha - just ignore me on this, Selma! Something in my mind - and gut - tell me that what happens to the bugs with energetic medicine isn't like `killing' in the traditional sense. But in the sense that it renders the bugs unable to hurt us, then it's the same thing. Besides, if your muscles testing says it is `killing' bugs, then that's good enough for me.

True, our modern toxins were missing in Hahnemann's world. But they had no shortage of imperfect environmental factors, including a much more limited food varieties, especially in winter months. Food preservation techniques were limited; sanitation issues were a constant exposure to all kinds of pathogens; dwellings were heated by burning of all kinds of combustibles including dung and coal; cooking was done in crude metal containers (by our standards) - the threats were different. Not to mention the fact that `natural selection' weeded out the more vulnerable people at a young age.

I do think a constitutional susceptibility to toxins or bugs/infections is a huge factor, even in today's world. And I think the two are probably related. But like you, I'm not sure even the most resilient among us can cope with the level of bombardment we have right now. And, idiots that we are, we pretend to clean up our environment by outlawing certain practices, but we just keep adding more `subtle' toxins, like GMO foods or treatments of our fresh food supplies and EMFs all over the place.....

Sparkle said:
``Re: "But if you take live cultures of the Scarlet Fever bacteria and add homeopathic Belladonna, absolutely nothing happens!".....Maybe it would be better to just take the Scarlet Fever bacteria without the Belladonna remedy (antidote) in order for your body to figure out how to handle it?''

Hmmm. Not sure I understand. I think my statement may have been confusing. What I was referring to was an experiment in a lab - where Belladonna was added to a test tube full of Scarlet Fever bacteria and nothing happened. Now, in the human body, this is all different because it's in a LIVING organism (us), whether you use a standard remedy or a nosode. A test tube isn't a person - it has no vitality. There's nothing that the remedy or the nosode can work WITH.

If you treat yourself with light and nosodes, and your symptoms get worse for a short time, then you get better than when you started...... this is a pretty typical `positive' response to a homeopathic remedy. I'm a little confused as to why this happens over and over with each treatment, if the treatment remains the same..... but let's face it: A full understanding of this combination of light + nosodes probably isn't going to happen anytime soon for any of us.

Hi, bejoy! You are another `pioneer' here - taking charge of your own treatment and utilizing specific tools to guide you towards success! And like you said, I am no longer afraid of Lyme ..... or a lot of other infectious bugs. Okay, well, MOSTLY not afraid, lol. I might be more confident if I could muscle test or use a biotensor. Well, maybe eventually....

Rats. I need to go again.....

--------------------
Tracy

Truthfinder
Member # 8512

Selma said:
``That is why we don't know how EACH pathogen reacts to each nosode from themselves.''

I agree. Not all pathogens are equal. Some infections respond well to treatment AND prevention with nosodes; for others, nosodes work well for prevention but not for treatment. I've seen different explanations for this - most of them are discussion of `fixed miasms' or bugs that don't change much over time and tend to produce the same symptoms in every outbreak. Others, like Lyme, seem to evolve over time and within each individual, so a standard nosode can only do so much when it comes to treatment.

One other thing to consider is that eradicating the pathogen that makes you sick is wonderful; but it makes sense to try to `plug the hole' that allowed the bug to enter in the first place. That's where the constitutional remedy comes in, or perhaps a miasmatic remedy. (Miasms are basically inherited or acquired weaknesses or susceptibilities.) I've realized that there are so many remedies out there compared to Hahnemann's day - and they often encompass a person's family history along with just characteristics - so that a constitutional remedy IS often also a miasmatic remedy.

Selma said:
``One thing that I never read about nosodes too, is about preventionn of tick bites. I am quite sure NOW that if we take high dilutions of borrelia nosodes, we don't get bitten by ticks containing borrelia.... I just can see it happening here for us, and specially, for our cat, who is a tick magnet.

``It is becoming a widespread knowledge here as I learned that from my lyme doctor in Switzerland, but not too long ago found a naturopath in Belgium using the same technique to prevent tick bites. Ticks will still bite you, but only the ones that got no borrelia. The number of bites fall considerably.''

Pretty amazing!

And apparently, these preventative remedies and/or nosodes tend to have a cumulative effect, so that after so many doses, no more are needed for awhile to continue the prevention.

This `plugging the hole' that I mentioned before is essentially what preventative remedies are all about. You take the remedies and/or nosode and block the normal pathway that the bug uses to enter your system and establish itself. (This works because of the principle of `Similar Diseases' in homeopathy - relating back to the `law of similars' - which was formulated by observing actual diseases and how they manifest in humans and animals.)

I'm no good at this light and frequency stuff - I'll have to let you guys sort all that out for me. [Smile]

I still have some amalgam fillings but not sure how many. I tried to look in my mouth awhile back with a little dental mirror, and the mirror popped out, hit my teeth, and went right down the darn open sink drain. [bonk] Uh, I guess I'll have to ask my dentist how many I have left.....

--------------------
Tracy

maureen2174
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11471

Every time I ask the biotensor if I should use light therapy it says Yes- for an hour and a half!

However, when I ask it if I should use nosodes with the light therapy, I always get a no! Therefore, I always use it without nosodes.

Also, I get a yes to use the light therapy on pulsed mode scanning all frequencies.

I test no for lyme, bart, babs, myco. according to the biotensor. I have lyme, bart, and babs nosodes so maybe this is why I am testing NOT to use them. Maybe they would do more harm than good? Anyone know?

At this point I am going to get the Asyra evaluation to see what I am dealing with now.

As I have said before my only remaining symptoms are lower back/butt pain, tingling in my feet sometimes, and my left ear feels clogged and I have noise sensitivity and pulsatile tinnitus in that ear.

When I sleep my left nostril fills up and the ear unclogs somewhat, but right after getting up the ear clogs up more again and the nostril unclogs. I think it is the fluid that causes the pulsatile tinnitus and noise sensitivity, but not sure and not sure how to get rid of it!

It could be allergy related, but again, I am not sure. I am hoping the Asyra will give me some more ideas.

I guess I am the only one testing not to yes nosodes though.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Tracy- I thought you meant to take the Scarlett Fever nosode with the beladonna at the same time...

I got a yes to ingesting the mycoplasmas nosodes with the light as opposed to orally.

I don't think I ever asked if I should take them or not. Maybe I should?

The homeopathics really get advanced when you start to figure in all of the constitutional stuff & miasms...

Maybe they should have ones for past lives??? LOL

Thanks for the little meditation on the other thread, Bob.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Tracy, my homeopath says that sugar pellets shall last a lot (like a hundred years!), and that the expiration dates are just because legislation asks for an expiration date, so that companies have to write something down, but they are meaningless if the homeopathics are stored properly as you said.

But as for liquid forms, these are less stable than sugar and my homeopath was not sooo categorical about them lasting forever. These are also, i suppose, more sensitive to light and EMRs... I read some homeopaths said one had to sucuss the bottles from times to times, but I didn't really understand the reason...

Maybe you could give us hints on that.
--

Sparkle and Bob, as for the Sleds, it's true the PE1 has very bright light. When I ask if they can harm my eyes, I always get a yes. I do with eyes close, when I can, but the point '3rd eye' is difficult (as the brightness is so intense that even with eyes close, I find it strong).

I wonder if there aren't special glasses to protect us a bit against the high luminosity.
---
Maureen, great that you are adventuring on the biotensor. I am starting to use the PE1 for about 15min- half an hour a day too.

During the first month, I think my body wouldn't have stood it. I felt almost 'high' when I turned on the machine, so strong was it's influence. Now I can keep it on my body, the potency is increasing (I get sometimes 60% potency as answer to reach thicker/bigger articulations).

Great you are not testing for the nosodes. As I said, I believe the light in certain frequencies kill borrelia too. It CERTAINLY kills MY mucor racemosus in the GI tract. I start to be certain about it as symptoms fade so fast after the light treatment.

As for ingestion nosodes, these can be used with the PE1. The opposite, the testing nosodes, I'm not sure what they put inside the vials, so I wouldn't ingest them before asking the maker.

As for your question about nosodes, if they do more harm than good, I guess it's "no", they can't do harm in my opinion. Unless your body is not able to detoxify well. I almost totally convinced that if we don't have a pathogen, and we treat it anyway with nosodes, we get a zero response, that's all.

Of course, I don't know how the nosodes are used in homeopathy to treat miasms, so ... Tracy could have a different opinion then.

But if they don't test, I wouldn't take them. But that's me. I haven't taken anything or done anything that didn't test good for ages now. I trust these tests, even when I was having full blown symptoms after a new tick bite, I never added anything that didn't test good.

Another experience for photon users: I started asking this weekend if photons can help with metal detox. Answer was yes. Well, I tested which programs would help for it. I got very interesting answers, took notes and started trying .

I had to take chlorella about 5 times next day, I had all symptoms of metal intoxication I already 'know', like a herx: some breathing difficulties, liver pains, letargy, some brain fog, etc.

I test for this metal cleansing ALL OVER, my scalp, almost ALL articulations, spine, hands and feet skin, my liver, my kidneys, my breasts, my mouth (genciva)... I'm not doing an overdose, but I just wrote down the frequencies + potencies and am doing slowly every day. That is why I got to use the PE1 for about half and hour a day!

But now, I can stand long treatments much better.

Maureen, don't think you are done with borrelia. Maybe your body needs some other treatment before you address the pathogens? Or who knows, you are really free of it?? And are you testing negative for all 10 dilutions or just on one? Have you tried borrelia antibody nosodes?

I start to believe it's possible to get a real healing boost with photons, as the inner energy I'm getting, I never thought it would be possible to get artificially.

I did some skiing the weekend (I'm very bad at it, but I'm learning), we were exhausted, but still had loads of fun in the evenings, eating out, desserts, everything I was not able to do EVEN when my lyme was dormant.

I suffer from skin infections for so long, but since I am using the photons, my life is almost normal, I can stand the cold much better etc etc... Before, my skin would be bleeding or in sooo much pain, and I would have most infection symptoms (fatigue, chills, fog, lack of motivation) that I never really could enjoy TRYING to ski like I did this time.

For me, not only lyme is not a monster anymore, but the COLD is not a monster either. For me, I was ALWAYS afraid of cold weather, because it made my life a hell even before lyme. Thanks to photons, knocking on wood so that it keeps on going well, I don't have to wait years in treatments to profit from life NOW.

I'm in contact with other people (not in the lyme world though) that are using photons, and they say almost always, "I'm a happier person since I started with the photons". I do understand them!!

I think this is mainly because of the inner energy boost from photons!!

I don't know how you all feel concerning that side (mood / motivation), I would like to listen about it.

Just another anecdote. I poured boiling water on my thumb Friday evening in the hotel. It got red immediately. I applied Combuduron ( a gel with Arnica with something else, homeopathic), then did immediately a photon session.

When I finished doing the photons, I saw my skin was purple due to burns. Next morning, there was ABSOLUTELY nothing. I couldn't even tell which thumb was burned.

The Arnica helps with pains from burning, but it would never make the skin totally painless after being burnt with boiling water. I use this gel for years and know it by heart. I was surprised to see how powerful these little red lights are...
----
I continue having the same pattern as I described, close to my photon treatment with borrelia, I start to get lyme symptoms (now it's some articulation pains, lower back or big articulations, some fatigue, and tingling in arms).

Borrelia keeps trying to block paths in my arms (that's why I get tingling- numbness). I need to use the photons about once a day with Nogier to keep these accupuncture points open (the meridians are open, and tingliness fades almost immediately once I get the right accupuncture points).

Before the photons, I had to do massages and tapping about 6 times a day to get the same effect.

the day I do the photonnosodes, I also apply light on these EXTRA accupoints, and then I don't need to open the meridians anymore for a while...

The lower borrelia and antibodies nosodes are stopping to test slowly for me, and for my daughter. We still have time to go though.

We are doing a multiple treatment though. I guess dr. W. treats only borrelia plus adds the ozone to treat the rest?

We can't stop treating the rest to concentrate ONLY on borrelia, or we become too full of symptoms (example, my daughter could get swollen articulations if we don't treat her erytoplasma; I could get tuberculosis back if I don't treat it, etc). So we need a double or triple treatment (borrelia PLUS other stuff)...

It does take then longer than 2-3 weeks treating with the PE1 or at home, for whatever reasons.
--
Another one for Tracy: about L-forms in homeopathic dilutions.

I've been having some excellent results with products called Sanukehls from Sanum, that contain L-forms of certain pathogens in nosode dilutions... Just an example: to treat E. coli, we get symptomless in one single application of Sanukehl coli.

Another is candida albicans. It was never a big trouble for me, but I get it uncontrolled from times to times. If I ONLY take candida nosodes, it takes ages to get it under control. If I add (when it tests) the L-form nosode of candida, I get it dormant almost immediatelly. It is almost like magic.

Of course, it doesn't work for all (I couldn't get my Mycob. bovis infection dormant, no matter how many nosdes and L-forms nosodes I was taking). But for CERTAIN infections, (candida parapsilosis too), the L-form treatment is one of the best things I ever seen in homeopathy.

For borrelia, it must be different or else, dr. W. would be using the antibodies together, i suppose.

have you ever read anything about L-form nosodes in your books??

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Selma thanks for that wonderful report. Where do you get L-form nosodes?
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Maureen - I'm not treating with Borellia right now. I got the Asyra & mycoplasmas were indicated. I am having a reaction to the remedy which suggests that it is in my system.

So, it might not always be Borellia... Melanie Reber posted a thread about mycoplasmas & they are very prevalent in NJ. You may need to treat another pathogen.

I have had lots of standard lab blood tests & nothing was conclusive for me. I don't even know if Lyme is really my problem but I did get a clinical diagnosis. They also said I had Fibromyalgia, too - but who knows what it really is?

I'm not forgetting about Lyme but there may be other things that the standard tests can miss.

The LightWorks is not as harmful to the eyes as some of the brighter devices. I don't imagine you should stare at it but it doesn't seem like it's as bad an issue.

Coffee's on!

This topic comprises 16 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  14  15  16   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement

© 1993-2019 The Lyme Disease Network of New Jersey, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Use of the LymeNet Site is subject to the Terms and Conditions.