LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Humaworm Has Herbs For Lyme!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Humaworm Has Herbs For Lyme!!
glm1111
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all, let me say that I have Absolutely no connection to Humaworm.

In fact this is the first time I am trying the 30 day antiparasitics. I am already impressed with the way these herbs are clearing up my neuro symptoms.

I was just navigating the site and found they have herbs for Lyme & Syphillis!! Also they have herbs for the liver, kidney, lungs etc and antivirals as well.

Just go to the site www.humaworm.com

and go to the left hand side and click on OUR OTHER CLEANSERS. It has excellent info about all of the herbs. I know AliP on lymenet used to say "I worship humaworm" I plan on contacting her to see how she is doing and if the humaworm continued to help her.

Well, I am always searching and looking for ways to get rid of this Lyme Complex, which I commonaly refer to as " THE BEAST"...Hope this info helps,

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Gael... I saw this. I never really looked at the Humaworm site because I didn't think I had parasites! They were someone else's issue - LOL.

They do have a huge amount of info there. I don't sell this product or get money from them, either.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

Thanks so much, Gael. They have good ingredients.

They say: " . . .Our Lyme's & Syphillis Formula can be taken for 2 weeks on and 4 weeks off as needed for infection. . . ." end quote.

I have some concern with that as, form all I've read that may not be adequately addressing the infection and the life-cycle of the spirochete. Some researchers say it takes a minimum of 30 weeks to treat considering the life-cycle of the spirochete.

Perhaps they mean as a support measure or in rotation with other anti-spirochetal methods - or lightening the overall load of other things that humanworm addresses.

I do find it very interesting how the U.S. medical system totally ignored something that happens all over the world. Of course we, as humans, need to address all sorts of parasites.

I can't recall the name of it but I read in one of Jane Goodall's books that even the apes know how to take preventative measures and what to do, too, in acute situations.

They know just which bushes or trees to eat. It was fascinating to read that.

-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, Sparkle, I used to think that ..... till I saw about 30 8-12 in roundworms and a 7 ft long tapeworm. [Smile]

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keebler,

I understand your concern, but I think with all of the other herbs that target the liver, lung and kidneys and antivirals it sounds like an excellent program. I noticed that some of these other herbal cleanses have some of the same ingredients as is in the Lyme formula.

Also, I just feel getting rid of the parasites is imperative to healing this disease. They suggest taking the humaworm first. It is all mapped out. I understand from reading other posts that since they customize all the herbs they will make you anything you want.

I am also still doing the salt/c. I decided to add the humaworm because I have bells Palsy of the gut and my peristalsis was slow in moving things out. The humaworm seems to be helping with that.

I wonder if the herbs help heal the nerve damage? Have to research that. Just want to see everyone get well, and we sure do need a lot of different ammunition.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tif
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 12701

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tif     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Six, did you see those with humaworm? Or were you taking something else. I am concerned about taking this with abx..........is there a problem doing this?

I also saw someone post (when i searched) that you can order it withOUT a couple of ingredients that are said to be stimulating.......anyone know anything about this?

--------------------
TL

Posts: 365 | From OK | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ocean
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 3496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ocean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Gael!

My husband did the regular Humaworm last year (I was breastfeeding our daughter at the time so I couldn't). He didn't 'see' anything, but had some weird stomach things happen. He was also oil pulling at the time, but his epiglotis became inflamed. I'd like to try humaworm, but am worried because his epiglotis bothered him for probably 1-2 months afterward. ever hear of that happening due to herbs? It could have been the oil pulling, but I was also doing OP and it didn't bother my epiglotis at all.

Take care,
Ocean

--------------------
http://www.healingfromlymedisease.blogspot.com/

Sick since 1996...Diagnosed 10/2008

IgM:23-25 IND, 31+++, 39 IND, 41 +++
IgG: 31 IND, 41++, 58+

Posts: 1623 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mojo
Member # 9309

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mojo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I took humaworm with ABX with no problems - and with my LLMD's consent.

If you know you can't tolerate an ingredient you can ask him to make it without - he's very good about that.

I think humaworm works great for parasites but I don't really think much about the Lyme or other remedies.

Posts: 1761 | From USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I took it the first two times with abx. I saw the tapeworm during the Humaworm. Enula seems to be the best thing for me for the roundworms.

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Hi Ocean,

I have never had a reaction like your husband did to any herbs and I have been on very high doses of strong Chinese and South American herbs. My first inclination would be that the oil pulling was drawing something out or it just irritated it for some reason.

Maybe there was some additive that he was sensitive to. I have had great success with herbs. That is my guess, maybe someone else may know.

Six,

could you tell me what herbs are in the Enula? I tried to look it up, but couldn't find the ingredients. Also, how long have you been treating for the roundworms?

I am not sure what is still in my G.I.track, but I still feel movement. I have gotten rid of a lot already,

Thanks,

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

http://www.bionatus.com/nutramedix/pdfs/enula_flyer_Bs.pdf

I've taken it off and on since it first came out a year or two ago. If you feel movement, it's likely to be worms. I stopped feeling the movement when I got rid of the tapeworms .... I had three or four of them, but only one was massive.

I also find that as I get more balanced, I'll pass worms. When I started the KPU protocol, I passed a few. With the Humaworm this time, none. I know it's getting other parasites as I was feeling bad the first week on it, now feeling fine.

--------------------

glm1111
Member # 16556

Thanks Six,

What is the KPU protocol? I passed a large amount of worms that were 18-20" long (ascaris) I also passed some very long white looking worms along with every worm pictured in the lymephotos site.(a couple of yrs ago)

I can't believe I am still trying to get rid of them. How can you tell it's a tape worm and not ascaris? I feel like I swallowed a huge swamp. What on earth has attacked us?

I have to say I am much, much better,but i guess it's not a mystery given the fact that they lay 200,000 eggs a day.

Thanks,

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.klinghardtneurobiology.com/KPUprotocol.pdf is about the KPU protocol BUT I think you have to understand it and work with a doctor as it really stirs the pot with regards to metals, toxins, infections, etc. It is far from easy and a roller-coaster ride for many of us. Plus if someone truly doesn't have the condition, it would not be wise to just start these things.

I ordered the Humaworm Lyme product but have not taken it yet. I am on the Humaworm product and HumaCleanse product now. It worried me a bit that they call it "Lymes". I told them that isn't how you make people think that you know much about "Lyme" disease.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marnie
Member # 773

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing link about worms and cancer:

http://www.drugresearcher.com/Emerging-targets/Parasites-give-clues-to-cancer-treatments

After you skim it...

L-ASA?

Lysine and aspirin?

"Inhaled L-ASA attenuates histamine-induced bronchoconstriction in asthma."

A lysine deficiency is KNOWN to cause decreased immunity and decreased antibody formation.

Before any of you start "popping" lysine supplements, beware that it is supposed to be in balance with alanine.

If you are too high in alanine, you will make a lot of NO (nitric oxide) and you might be able to "hear" it.

Can you crack your joints loudly and often?

The sound you hear is NO...nitric oxide, a gas.

My kids, who I think have a gene that skews them to hold onto too much arginine, can really make very loud noises by "cracking their joints".

Son...feet. Daughter...neck.

I can't...a little, sometimes, but not like my kids.

Google: worms garlic

KryptoPyrrolUria = KPU

"One genetic based cause of zinc deficiency is called Micropyrroluria or Kryptopyrroluria that results in chronic widespread zinc and B6 deficiency throughout the body and brain. The medical fraternity largely ignored it until very recently, even though this was first described 50 years ago by Dr. Carl C. Pfeiffer,."

http://www.integratemybrain.com/zinc_sources.htm

Zinc deficiency? Well, DUH...! Of course...doesn't take a rocket scientist...

Bb has "zinc fingers"!

B6 deficiency? Linked to lysine deficiency.

Too much zinc is very toxic (to the brain esp.).

When Bb IS destroyed, it the release of zinc the "toxic" factor?

[ 05-27-2009, 11:25 AM: Message edited by: Marnie ]

Posts: 9424 | From Sunshine State | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Thanks for the link Scott, I remember reading about it now from another post.

I noticed also that the people at humaworm referred to it as "Lymes". However given that the entire website is well done and informative,

I didn't think it was that big a deal, although a correction would be nice.

I hope the humaworm works well for you. Let us know. It is helping me a lot with my neuro symptoms.

Marnie,

Thanks for the worm/cancer link. Hulda Clark is big on the parasite/worm connection and cancer. I think she is right on the money. There is no doubt in my mind, that it plays a major role in Lyme disease also

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

glm1111
Member # 16556

Thanks Life, I am just about to sit down to dinner, I think I'll save this for....uh way after my desert [lol] But, thanks for posting...

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Ocean
Member # 3496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ocean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ewwwwwwwwww!!!! That may possibly be one of the most repulsive things I've ever seen. The ick factor is just increased when you think of actual worms inside of your head! I mean in your gut is bad enough, but your brain!!???

I'm secretly hoping the picture was doctored even though it claims authenticity!

Take care,
Ocean

--------------------

Posts: 1623 | From Ohio | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Ocean,

I just looked at it also. That is REALLY gross. I don't think they are doctored or photo shopped.

I do think it is very possible and even probable that the worms migrate into the brain. I remember GiGi used to post about this.

I think it will probably come up doing a search on here for GiGi. That's why it is so important to go after the worms and parasites that are sitting in the gut.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Ocean
Member # 3496

Hi Gael,

Yes, I am sure they are real too, just hoping they weren't....

I've heard before about worms in the brain, I was hoping it is more rare than those in the 'torso area'. Do you know if it is???

I've been trying for the past 2 days to get on the humaworm site and it won't load for me. I want to order some for us. Anyone else having trouble?

I showed my husband the pic and he thought it was pretty gross too. He kept saying, "Why didn't he go to the doctor when he noticed the tumor!!" Probably the same reason you hear about the people who end up with a 100 lb plus tumor...fear!

Anyhow, thanks =)

Ocean

--------------------

glm1111
Member # 16556

Hi Ocean,

I haven't had any trouble with the link. Try this www.humaworm.com

As far as the worms go they migrate to the head from the small intestine.

People here have complained of crawling feelings in their head. I have/had them and they are drying up.

Just stay focused on going after them in the small intestine and they will stop migrating. You'll be alright, it will just take time,

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok, where is the link you're all talking about worm in brain?

awhile back i posted about national news having something about someone being operated on for brain tumor i believe, and out pops a long worm! i remember gael replying to it...

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Betty,

go to u tube and type worm brain into search bar and it should come up...It's really something...and the surgeon that operated said that he is seeing more of them..

.Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

TO LIFE
Unregistered

Hi Betty,

The picture was really rough to see. I didn't want anyone to upset by it.

It's was seeing pictures like that, that called my attention though to deal with parasites.

I have only been treating them a bit over 2 months, I made some progress with the Humaworm.

Hugs

Ocean
Member # 3496

Tolife,

Sorry, I didn't take offense to it, it was just not what I was expecting to see. I didn't mean for you to take it off because of what I wrote, I'm glad I saw it. I saw something really gross in nursing school pertaining to really bad (like to the bone) bedsores, where I was literally thinking, "is this real? Am I really cleaning these?" Course I had horrid anxiety then anyhow all the time, not knowing it was from the Lyme!

There are lots of gross, almost unimaginable things in life, and I'm sorry if you took the post off because of me =)

Thanks for posting it though!

Ocean

--------------------

glm1111
Member # 16556

Okay, I was confusing something else with the pics you posted To Life. There is something on u tube which was on the news a while back.

So Ocean,

Did you start the humaworm yet? If so how is it going? To Life, how is it working for you so far? Have you seen any parasites yet?>

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Ocean
Member # 3496

Gael,

Haven't started yet as I just ordered it on Wednesday evening.

I'm nervous about the wormwood, online it said it can cause mental issues, I just don't want anything to make my anxiety out of control again.

Think I should have asked them to make mine without wormwood in it??

Have you ever noticed anything from the WW?

I'm excited to, to see what happens.

Ocean

--------------------

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Originally posted by glm1111:
Thanks Six,

How can you tell it's a tape worm and not ascaris?

When I went to curezone and looked at the photos, I wished I had fished out that tapeworm. It was about a half inch wide and flat. It was broken into pieces about 6-10 in long. If put together, the pieces I saw would have made a worm a minimum of 7 ft. There is no doubt what it was, it was very clear to see.

I have also had the ascaris .... it's pretty obvious that they are worms, but they were more, uh, digested? than the tapeworm was.

I hope no one is getting ready to eat dinner .... I guess they wouldn't open this thread if they were.

--------------------

glm1111
Member # 16556

Ocean, The wormwood is one of the most important ingredtients. The dose is not that high. I have taken much higher doses and I did fine.

Are you this nervous with any meds you take? I ask, because I used to be that way. It is part of this crazy disease. Just step into it lightly. You may or may not see anything with the first round.

Let us know how you do. It usually takes about 5-7 days to get the herbs,

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

glm1111
Member # 16556

Six, Thanks ,

I passed some of the flat ones. Can't quite remember how long they were. I passed tons of round worms (bowls full) and many 16-20" ascaris.

I used to pull all of the long ones out of the toilet so I could measure them and I would just stare in disbelief. One that I pulled out that

is pictured on www.lymephotos.com was exactly like one of the pictures.

It was 8" long black and was twisted around like a rope. I kept saying, "no wonder I have been so sick"

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Ocean
Member # 3496

Gael,
Yes yes and more YES! I hate taking anything I haven't taken before. It got much worse last summer after I ordered something online for anxiety and after I took it (it was a liquid and I didn't notice anything at first), my heart started pounding out of my chest.

I had never had that happen before, not with panic attacks, not with anything! From what I've read, I wonder if I could have gone into a-fib for a little while. It finally calmed down and it hasn't done it since.

I was really worried when I took the Doxy in march that it would make my heart do that. I shook after taking it I was so scared, but my heart didn't do it. So I know last summer, it wasn't an anxiety thing, never have I experienced anything like it.

However, I was on mag citrate at the time and I got a lot of weird heart stuff last year while on it. But gosh, the thing last July was really really scary, I hope to never experience that type of pounding again.

From what I remember, it had licorice extract, sunflower oil, some type of young corn stuff and I think that's it (could have been something else though). I have looked up the name of the product along with the words law suit, and I haven't found anyone dying from it yet, but man, it was really really bad!

So...I did have some reservations before about it, but not like after I had that experience!

Think the licorice extract could have done it? I did find one woman who went into V Tach with licorice extract, but she'd taken quit a bit.

Sigh....I wish the fear/memory of it would just go away.

How did you get over your fear? Did you have a reaction to something and become afraid after, or just worried in general?

Ocean

--------------------

glm1111
Member # 16556

Awww Ocean,

I feel for you, I really do. Yrs before I was dx, I was given antibiotics for periodontal surgery. I had a very bad reaction to them and I now know it was a herx.

When I collpased in 1983, I was given some antibiotics for a gyn problem and was petrified to take them. My mother sat with me for almost 2 hrs trying to talk me into taking them. ( I was 42yrs old then)

I finally did and was okay. There were times I was even afraid to put certain foods in my mouth because I would feel weird on so many things.

I know now it's because a lot of parasites/worms...bb etc make their home in the small intestine. If you look at the parasite symptom list again, I think you will recognize yourself.

I got over it, by stepping into meds, herbs, food or whatever very slowly. I think it was because I could control the dose and therefore any reaction by going slow.

As the toxic load goes down, so will this malady.

I hope this helps you somewhat [group hug]

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck everyone. Just keep in mind that these herbs can liberate toxins such as mercury, etc.

Go slow & don't be afraid to stop & rest. The Humaworm has some good support herbs so it may not be as intense as a black walnut, wormwood, clove combo. That may be why the Humaworm protocol is 30 days. The Hulda Clark protocol is 18 days.

Eggs can stay in the system for a long time. I mostly researched flukes since that's my issue. I think they can say in your system for 7 weeks.

I needed to take a break to heal. I could tell my liver was in bad shape after all of this. I don't know if I got them all but I'll have to go back to it later.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

gael,

you and i were talking about the news broadcast then when i saw the actual report with surgeon taking out a big worm out of someone's brain !! glad we got that one cleared up. [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement