LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » One year off antibiotics!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: One year off antibiotics!!!
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I meant to write a note earlier .... August was my one year anniversary off antibiotics!!!

I am doing so well now. I take some minerals/oils (iron, mag, KPU) and treat with the Bionic once per month. I eat fermented foods (kefir, kombucha, and sauerkraut) to help my gut. Basically, I'm symptom-free!

Remaining - shoulder pain that a chiropractor is working on. He said it's most likely toxin build up. I agree. It's getting better.

Also, still sleep lightly, but am sleeping through the night as long as I sleep alone and it's quiet and dark.

What I have noticed is that if I take strong herbs I will feel fatigued. My body does not like them. When I started drinking Kombucha, I would feel tired from it, so I just drank it at night. I believe it's due to the detox abilities of the Kombucha.

So, basically, I'm dealing with the effects Lyme had on me due to massive toxins. I'm also having to deal with some muscle weakness on my left side since Lyme hit me so hard there.

I am getting back into life and started training this week to be a Pilates instructor. Hang in there, you all can get better. Listen to your body and what it wants. There is much more to Lyme than *just* killing bacteria (though that part is important, too).

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerryK
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yayyyy six!!! [woohoo] Thanks for your post.

You have really pulled out the stops and addressed so many things to get here including black mold in your mattress.

It sure seems to pay to look at as many contributing factors as possible.

You've come a long way baby!!!! A lot of hard work but you did it!!!! I'm so happy for you. [group hug]

Terry

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
treepatrol
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 4117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for treepatrol     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great for you!!! [Smile] Happy
Iam steal dealing with leftover damages bummer.

You said
Listen to your body and what it wants. There is much more to Lyme than *just* killing bacteria (though that part is important, too).

Not a truer statement in the world!

--------------------
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
Remember Iam not a Doctor Just someone struggling like you with Tick Borne Diseases.

Newbie Links

Posts: 10564 | From PA Where the Creeks are Red | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unsure445
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure445     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations on your tremendous milestone! It must be nice to have a full year under your belt.

It sounds like you have worked really hard and diligently to get where you are and it has paid off.

That is huge!!! Pat yourself on the back. Most people have no idea how monumental it is to get to the point you are at!

Good luck with your Pilates training.

Have a great day!!!

--------------------
unsure445

Posts: 824 | From northeast | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeinhell
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 4622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymeinhell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a wonderful milestone - congratulations!!

Sounds like you're on the right track. Keep fixing the other stuff and 'normal' will be a permanent way of life.

--------------------
Julie
_ _ ___ _ _
lymeinhell

Blessed are those who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed.

Posts: 2258 | From a better place than I was 11 yrs ago | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elaine G
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elaine G     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations [woohoo]

So there is good health at the end of the tunnel.

You give us hope.

Keep well

Posts: 671 | From Fort Myers, Florida | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks. [Smile]

Terry, forgot about the mold! It ended up being the common household mold, but it was still obvious that it had a detrimental effect on my health given my detox reaction when I eliminated it. Mold is huge .... I don't think you can get better if you have constant mold exposure.

Parasites were huge for me, too. Toxins, too.

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elaine G
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elaine G     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forgot to ask, Dud ! How long on antibiotics?
Posts: 671 | From Fort Myers, Florida | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feelfit
Member # 12770

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feelfit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] [Smile] [Smile] Wonderful Six!
Posts: 3975 | From usa | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melanie Reber
Member # 3707

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melanie Reber   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am just SOOOOO happy for you! Couldn't happen to a dearer person. Huge congratulations on this important anniversary Six! M
Posts: 7052 | From Colorado | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
merrygirl
Member # 12041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for merrygirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
could not have happened to a nicer person!!

congrats.

Posts: 3905 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kareamber
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20110

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kareamber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW~ That is great news!! You have been so much help on this forum, and it is inspiring to know that this can be beat...

Congrats!

--------------------
IgeneX IGG POS 30+ 31++++ 41++
IGM 30+ 31+++ 34IND 41IND 83-93IND
Quest NEG IGG 30 and 41 only

Posts: 538 | From Everywhere | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Thanks everyone!

Elaine, 20 months on antibiotics, then stopped to go to Germany for Bionic 880 treatment.

I crashed when I got off abx to go to Germany and I was not 100% when I returned, but was greatly improved. I continued methodically to treat with the Bionic and also did cleanses.

I chelated, detoxed mold, exercised, KPU, parasite cleanses, liver cleanses ....

Right now I'm doing a Dr. Natura cleanse since I know I'm still toxic. I try not to do too much at once with toxins because I feel 100% if I take it easily.

I still do the Bionic once monthly for maintenance. I probably always will because I never want to go back to being sick with this again.

--------------------

TerryK
Member # 8552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TerryK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting six. I talked to a mold testing lab last week and the big wig there told me that the so called "toxic" molds are only slightly more toxic than other molds. He said anyone with a depressed immune system needs to make sure they are not exposed to mold.

Anyway, great job six!!!

Terry

Posts: 6286 | From Oregon | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

That's probably true, Terry. What I read said that the "non" toxic molds depressed the immune system, like that was okay. But the toxic ones could cause symptoms on their own. At least that's how I read it. But yeah, I think they're all bad.

--------------------

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Six, I am thrilled for you!! You have come such a looong way. I remember how sick you were when I first started posting here, and seeing the progress you've made is so inspiring. You need to have that husband of yours take you out to celebrate tonight [Smile]

I just hit the 3 and half month mark off all abx - I'm not cured, but I'm holding my own. Isn't it so liberating not to have to pop 50 pills a day??

[ 09-14-2009, 12:32 PM: Message edited by: lymielauren28 ]

--------------------
"The only way out is through"

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

That's great Lauren!! Yes, it is liberating not to be married to all the pills. [Smile]

--------------------

lightparfait
Member # 22022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lightparfait     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SIX, Fantastic to celebrate this with you!

You along with the other Bionic explorers were my inspiration to take my abx break and detox!

My break from abx turned into lyme remission, and I too have been off abx, since 12/08...8 months!!!

Thanks for posting all your ups and downs, because I know you have helped many people here, especially me!!! Thanks...and continued health!

LP

Posts: 1009 | From NJ | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

That's great Lymeparfait! Eight months off!!

--------------------

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations six, I'm glad the more natural probiotics have had such a positive affect. I think as lauren stated "not to have to pop 50 pills a day" apply to supplements specifically probiotic ones as well.

Well, I'm still buying Kombucha but I have 3 gallons just a week away from bottling. I have 8oz of yogurt in my oatmeal in the morning. And lots of fermented veggies.

The scobys on my first batch are forming quite nicely. I'm probably going to get any future green tea from mountainroseherbs. Still have to order it.

Last step for you is to sleep better without pills. I think this is where Donna Eden can help, in helping sedate what she calls "triple warmer". Which is associated with any remaining autoimmune and metabolism issues. "triple warmer" refers to pituatary / hypothalmic / adrenal / and thyroid glands. Essentially, our flight and fight mechanism is over reactive -- in your case mold for instance. So she uses healing touch to help better regulate energy through the body. She has a book called "Energy Medicine". I'm reading it now and am learning a whole new way to look at how to heal the body.

Her exercises are very simple and so is her testing. It might help your whole family.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Six, could you give me some more info on the fermented foods and how they help? I don't even know what Kombucha is, lol. I need to clean up my diet. Do you make your own Sauerkraut or is the kind in the jar at the grocery store okay? Also how do you make Kefir? I really need some help with this type of stuff - thanks!

--------------------
"The only way out is through"

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Interesting, Bob, I'll have to look into that more. I don't know if the problem is really me with my sleeping, or that my husband starts tugging on the covers for a half hour or more at a time ..... I can handle sleeping through him rolling over or moving, just not the constant motion .... is it normal to sleep through that constant motion of the person next to you? Perhaps he's the one who needs to work on his sleep! I sleep just fine if I'm alone.

Lauren, please take a look at my blog. The past few entries are all about exactly how I've been fermenting. There aren't many comments, but look at them as they've been questions about how I'm doing it and I've put up links.

The homemade sauerkraut is so good, my 11 year old daughter will get a bowl of it and dip potato chips in it for a snack! She loves it! If you buy store bought, it has to be raw .... look in the refrigerated section, not the shelves. Whole Foods carries it.

Kombucha is a fermented tea.

All these products provide enzymes and probiotics among other things to help our bodies. Kombucha is though anecdotally to help with cancer perhaps because of its ability to detox.

Please ask if you have more questions, but I think you'll find most of the answers in the past few blog entries.

--------------------

steve1906
Member # 16206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steve1906   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been a member here for over a year, not to active lately!!! I just want to say thank you to: (sixgoofykids).

You should be proud of yourself; I believe you have helped a lot of people suffering from Lyme disease and other unknown diseases as well.

If it wasn't for giving and loving people like you and a TON of other members here,
there would be a lot more people thinking they have no hope for the future.

I WISH YOU THE BEST AND A HEALTHY FURTURE!!!

Take care of yourself,
Roy [Smile]

--------------------
Everything I say is just my opinion!

Posts: 3529 | From Massachusetts Boston Area | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unsure445
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for unsure445     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sixgoofykids,

Did you ever take Cowden herbs?

I have to ask...do you have 6 kids?!!!

Thanks!
Unsure

--------------------
unsure445

Posts: 824 | From northeast | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AZURE WISH
Member # 804

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AZURE WISH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YAY!!! So happy for you six!!! Congrats [woohoo]

--------------------
multiple chemical sensitvity group:
http://www.lymefriends.com/group/multiplechemicalsensitivities

Group for artists. All media welcome:
http://www.lymefriends.com/group/creativecorner

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Lyme_Artist

Posts: 3860 | From nj,usa | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bettyg
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
goofy [Smile] CONGRATS; CELEBRATE!! [group hug] [kiss]

extremely happy for you and all you have been thru. also your many helpful tips and support as needed for all here [Smile]

thanks for posting an UPPER; we have far to many downers ... hugs my dear friend.

edited: please copy your link for this post to SUCCESS STORIES in support; these are just what we all need [Smile] HOPE & ENCOURAGEMENT.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
liesandmorelies
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15323

Icon 1 posted      Profile for liesandmorelies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, that is so wonderful and very inspiring to the rest of us.

Here's to your continued good health!!!!! [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
aka: Lyme Warrior

In order to do "real" science, you have to have a "real" conversation with nature.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History!

"Just Demand your Rights"

Posts: 869 | From nor - cal | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Thanks, everyone. I'll do that, Betty.

Unsure, yes six kids. [Smile] Oldest is 21, youngest is 11. One is adopted from Russia, I had the rest.

I took Cowden herbs but I slid backward on them. I loved them the first few weeks. I used Buhner for the time I got off abx prior to going to Germany until a week or two before I left. I did better on the Buhner, but still slid backwards significantly.

--------------------

Looking
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Looking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Six, I'm so glad you are feeling well and hope you continue to improve as you work on removing the remaining burdens from your body.

It sounds like you are pretty self-disciplined with the detox, pilates & fermented foods & also maintenace with the Bionic 880. Did you have success with addressing the lice issue with nosodes?

Best to you & your family

Posts: 590 | From Canada | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Looking, I can't tell. I haven't been ART tested again, so don't know if it's still showing up. I plan on treating it again sometime .... but wanted to get the babs and bart down first. I had been having air hunger issues, still, but that seems to be just about gone.

I'll treat a few more of my maintenance treatments with blood to get the co's, then I will try the insect nosodes again. Thank you for that recommendation. I do think it helped .... I treated with it twice and took the homeopathic spray orally as well. I've also used it when one of us gets a bug bite.

(For those reading along, I did not have lice, I had lice show up in energy testing. My kids would get it back when we lived in the country, so apparently I got bitten combing their nits)

--------------------

sammy
Member # 13952

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Six! I'm so happy for you:)

I hope that this doesn't sound weird but i've really looked up to you as kind of a role model here. When I first joined LymeNet you were one of the few that were truly to be getting better with treatment.

You've worked really hard to get to this place of new health and it is good to hear that you are doing well. Thank you for sticking around to share what you have learned with us.

Six, hearing about your success is such a huge encouragement to me. It couldn't have come at a better time.

Hugs to you!

Posts: 5237 | From here | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Thanks, Sammy. [Smile] Hang in there, treatment is tough .... Lyme is not for the weak!

--------------------

Stacyb
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacyb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way to go Six !!!!!!

I know you have helped so many here including myself.

I love your honesty and sense of humor
about some of the most touchy subjects.

You are a true inspiration.

Posts: 476 | From Columbus, Ohio | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats!!! Quite an accomplishment.
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Haley
Member # 22008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Haley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Six,

I love to see these positive posts. It gives us hope. I was diagnosed 6/1/09 and have been doing abx since then. I think that I am beginning to see some symptoms gradually subside. I really thought at one point that God had given me more than I could handle and I would never make it through this. I am now starting to think that I may one day get better.

thanks

Posts: 2232 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pab
Member # 904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pab     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What great news! I'm so happy for you.  -  -

--------------------
Peggy

~ ~ Hope is a powerful medicine. ~ ~

Posts: 2775 | From MN | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Six,

[bow] [Cool] [Smile] You are a trooper. Hope your remission is close by,

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinelady
Member # 18524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pinelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great to hear!

--------------------
Suspected Lyme 07 Test neg One band migrating in IgG region
unable to identify.Igenex Jan.09IFA titer 1:40 IND
IgM neg pos
31 +++ 34 IND 39 IND 41 IND 83-93 +
DX:Neuroborreliosis

Posts: 5850 | From Kentucky | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cass A
Member # 11134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cass A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Six,

Thanks so very much for taking the time to keep us all informed about what's happening with you, how you're doing, and what you're doing about Lyme and company!

I'm so very, very happy that things are going well for you now!!!

Your experiences have been guideposts for me and others!

I've seriously considered going for the Bionic 880 treatment, and may well do so in the future! For now, it's Allergie-Immun and KPU for me!

Best,

Cass A

Posts: 1245 | From Thousand Oaks, CA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Thanks everyone! It's so good to be here. I believe most would consider this remission .... it's just that I'm still battling what Lyme left behind, not really the pathogens anymore, just fixing what it's done to me. It seems to me that if I'm still working on it, it's not remission yet .... but at this point, I don't think about the pathogens much at all, just changing the terrain so they can't become stronger than me again. (I do not believe you can get rid of every spirochete)

Haley, God will never give you more than you can handle, he might stretch you to your limits though.

Cass, let me know if you go. [Smile]

--------------------

tumbleweed2
Member # 20032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tumbleweed2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Six, I don't post must but I read your blog sometimes. Thanks for posting your success!! So many of us need to hear about people who get well. Congratulations!! I think God is pushing my limits for sure.
Posts: 19 | From New York | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CherylSue
Member # 13077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CherylSue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay, Six. So Happy for you. Continue to post because you'll be so missed if you don't.

Hugs,
CherylSue

Posts: 1954 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I will CherylSue .... I've been feeling well for quite some time now and still come here. I guess it's because I'm not too busy yet .... we'll see how it goes as I get back into life again, which I'm finally starting to do!

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats, Six!! [Smile]

Google Kombucha .. potential problems there.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Yeah, they talk about problems, but then say it's because some people might make it in containers made with lead. I make mine in glass. The other 'problem' is that there's no proof it works.

Have you found something else?

--------------------

TxLymie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TxLymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for posting this six!

I am still fairly new here and I have been so discouraged. I am reading "Cure Unknown" and today I literally put the book down and almost cried because it seems that, according to the studies done,no one ever gets rid of this. I really needed to hear that some do and to hear positive stories like yours.

Can someone explain what the Bionic 880 is? I did google it and I will read your blog now that I know you have one...but I am so tired now, I would sure appreciate a quick overview of what that is and if it seems to work. Thanks!

--------------------
TxLymie
IgG-Negative
IgM - Postive bands 23 and 41

Other dx: 2000: Endometriosis 2009: Chronic EBV, Mycoplasma infection, HHV6, H.pylori

Posts: 297 | From Houston | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TxLymie the bionic 880 is an LED, if you have a remote control to operate a TV or some electronic device it has an LED (light emitting diode). When you click power on it will normally glow RED. This is an infrared LED. The bionic 880 is made with Near Infrared LED. When you turn it on it has 88 bulbs but you won't see any light come out of them, because it is at light frequency invisible to humans. The light frequency and the pulsation frequency is harmonic with our cellular biology. It helps rebalance cellular activity within our bodies. It also corrects imbalances inside the cells make them strong enough to expell invaders like lyme, viruses and other pathogens.

There is a great deal written about the bionic 880. You could do a search for information within the forum.

Good luck....

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement