LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

Tax deductible

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.
In the United States, your donations are tax deductible.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 39)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
Kris8
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kris8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is a good idea..

thank you

Posts: 22 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a friend who also has a nerve stimulator implanted that has used my rife machine on several occasions.

She does turn it off while rifing although one time she forgot to turn it off and no damage was done.

If you decide to give it a whirl I would definitely turn it off while rifing.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Strength doesn't come from what you can do.
It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't!

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2016 Hz was mentioned by another member here as a Rife Syphilis frequency. I could find no connection to the original Rife frequency at the time, but later did find it is quite close to the original Syphilis frequency, at a higher harmonic.

I did think 2016 Hz might be hitting cyst form early on. I now think it is hitting another form other than Spirochete form, but I do not think it is cyst form.

I gather that from the fact that the 612 Hz frequency does hit Spirochete form, and not much else. You can use 612 Hz until no herx or response is felt by the person being treated.

Then if you start using 2016 Hz they start to Herx again as a result. 2016 Hz hits another form, but I do not know what form that might be. If it was cyst form, then I should have been able to eliminate it by now, so I am assuming it is not hitting that form of Lyme.

Dan

Posts: 2898 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan,

Do you know what the original base freq is of this 2016?

quote:
Originally posted by D Bergy:
2016 Hz was mentioned by another member here as a Rife Syphilis frequency. I could find no connection to the original Rife frequency at the time, but later did find it is quite close to the original Syphilis frequency, at a higher harmonic.

I did think 2016 Hz might be hitting cyst form early on. I now think it is hitting another form other than Spirochete form, but I do not think it is cyst form.

I gather that from the fact that the 612 Hz frequency does hit Spirochete form, and not much else. You can use 612 Hz until no herx or response is felt by the person being treated.

Then if you start using 2016 Hz they start to Herx again as a result. 2016 Hz hits another form, but I do not know what form that might be. If it was cyst form, then I should have been able to eliminate it by now, so I am assuming it is not hitting that form of Lyme.

Dan

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Posts: 557 | From MI | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Help me please! Anybody know freqs for stress relievers. I've got some programmed called rest and relaxation, from 8 yrs ago I programmed in?

But you guys are such help I thought someone might have a freq # that is just what I need to add to what I have. My freqs would be from naturopathic doc yrs ago:

80, 304 6k Pulse 4-3 min Sweep 2-3 min
Straight 5 min on each one.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6370 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure on stress reliever frequency.

But l-theanine is good for anxiety (stress, mind racing, jittery, etc)

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yellownape
Member # 31517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellownape     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chaps,
Thanks for the tips on wobenzym and humaworm.

Humaworm seems intense. The contents are

quite impressive - reminds me of the days when I

used to drive down near the border to Hulda

Clark's son's place and buy her pure herbs to

boil into various pathogen potions. The

testimonials are almost unbelievable.

You seem to be a coiler who follows JS

instructions to the letter (ha ha). So I'd like

to hear of your progress since you started.

And can you please comment on coiling the larger

frx like 2016 or 1518 - do they get too hot?

Thanks, Sarah

Posts: 10 | From Encinitas, CA | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Wobenzym has helped a lot with inflammation and I suspect it helped with "sticky blood" issues too.

As far as the coiling, I spent a long time coiling for Bartonella at 832. Once the herxes went away after coiling twice a day, I continued the twice a days for 3 weeks.

Then I moved on to treating Borrelia, and experimenting with a few other frxs. In the meantime, Bart started coming back because apparently the three weeks of herx-free coiling wasn't enough to knock it all the way out.

So I'm back to the drawing board with Bart, but I'm coiling for Borrelia every week now in addition.

I think it's progressing well. I just had my amalgams all removed in April, so I'm taking some mercury binders as well.

I tried 1518 once. As far as the coil getting hot, I've learned to let it get to a certain temperature and then stop, put a fan on it for 10 or 15 minutes, then resume coiling. At 1518, I stopped after about 15 min.

I don't want to get to the point where the insulation on the coil wires bakes and begins to fall off. That could result in a shock. A pretty bad one, too.

--------------------
-chaps
Listen to the bell, Borrelia. It tolls for thee!

Posts: 631 | From A little place called, "we'll see." | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy crap chaps.
You can run 1518 for 15 mins?

lol I can't even run a number in 1100s for more than 5 minutes without my AMP getting way too hot.

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yellownape
Member # 31517

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yellownape     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the higher frx can be run at lower amps. Is

it just borrelia that needs the high 13 amps to

kill the spiros? The 1518 is for bart. Does the

bart bug need the guns of the 13 amps to die?

Posts: 10 | From Encinitas, CA | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Chaps,

How many minutes were you rifing the Bart for twice a day? Never heard of the 3 weeks twice a day with no herxing method.

I wonder what is your plan for Bart now? Do you apply this method with all pathogens you are treating?

Interesting!

quote:
Originally posted by chaps:
The Wobenzym has helped a lot with inflammation and I suspect it helped with "sticky blood" issues too.

As far as the coiling, I spent a long time coiling for Bartonella at 832. Once the herxes went away after coiling twice a day, I continued the twice a days for 3 weeks.

Then I moved on to treating Borrelia, and experimenting with a few other frxs. In the meantime, Bart started coming back because apparently the three weeks of herx-free coiling wasn't enough to knock it all the way out.

So I'm back to the drawing board with Bart, but I'm coiling for Borrelia every week now in addition.

I think it's progressing well. I just had my amalgams all removed in April, so I'm taking some mercury binders as well.

I tried 1518 once. As far as the coil getting hot, I've learned to let it get to a certain temperature and then stop, put a fan on it for 10 or 15 minutes, then resume coiling. At 1518, I stopped after about 15 min.

I don't want to get to the point where the insulation on the coil wires bakes and begins to fall off. That could result in a shock. A pretty bad one, too.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a quick update. Nothing new, Cindy is fine with occasional treatment.

Kind of boring, but I treat the Bart and Lyme and she is good after that.

I have not been treating her often, as I have been ill with my Crohn's, and when flared up as it has been, it is sensitive to the sweep frequencies also. Since I am now again, actively treating my Crohn's, she will probably get more treatment also.

After being too busy to risk treating my Crohn's further, the last few weeks, I am also back on track doing that using Char Boehm's DNA frequencies for the MAP bacteria. I am also using a sweep of Rife's Tuberculosis frequencies.

My problem bacteria is a relative of TB, and that is why I am going that route.

They made me quite miserable, and brought both intestinal swelling and pain early on. Now I am improving more, without such a bad reaction. Just as it should go if it is working, and the bacteria is being eliminated.

I will not go into details on the Crohn's as it is off topic, but just a reminder that the frequency method is not just for Lyme, but has potential to help with many diseases, some like mine, which are supposedly incurable.

The hard part is always finding the proper frequencies.

We will see about the incurable part.

Dan

Posts: 2898 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Dan,

Glad to hear Cindy is doing fine it is always good to hear how she is doing and you to!

Seems you have discovered some new info concerning Crohn's and TB?

I know if anyone can get this cured it will indeed be you!

I feel blessed that you are sharing your Crohn's journey with us after all one never knows when they might need it as well.

My stomach issues are gone now that I have stopped using the 5000 Hz. It's been over 3 weeks and no more upper GI attacks.

I don't know why it effected me so severely like that but it was the culprit and not the Bart treatments or Gluten I once had thought!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan, I don't know if you've ever been to Ken Presner's site, but he claims to have cured himself of MS and Crohns using a combination of his product, called the Ultimate Zapper, a detox protocol, and supplements.

He claims that both of these diseases were caused by mercury from amalgam fillings in his case.

He sells a book that documents his recovery protocol.

Something worth checking out. Just google Ultimate Zapper Ken Presner and you'll find his site something like zap.intergate.ca.

It's interesting reading if nothing else.

--------------------
-chaps

Posts: 631 | From A little place called, "we'll see." | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

For all you coilers...

I was talking to John S about running the coil/amp for longer periods of time.
He added an AC cooling fan to the back of his amp and I think Alex Levy has done the same (along with others)

Just thought I'd post the AC fan I just purchased and plan to install in a couple days.

http://www.sunon.com/uFiles/file/03_products/02-AC%20Fan/MA8025.pdf
40 CFUs, 32dBA, 115 V

And here's where to buy it
(took me 2 days to track down a retailer who sold this particular AC fan)
http://www.newark.com

If you purchase put SAVE5 into code box and the total cost is 15 bucks

springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Fellow rifers. Long time no see. And Hope your all well. Wow this thread has kept alive all this time. Pretty amazing. I am glad i started it and I see it has really helped so many and gotten a nice support group going.
I have been out of the loop for a good while due to family emergencies and also just a break from the online stuff. Nothing personal but it was nice to be off a computer except for basic necessities.

Anything new pop up and anything that anyone can share that has been something I could benefit from knowing that you all have been discussing and or experiencing.

Its Spring... !!!

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

It is Spring, and finally some nice weather in my neck of the woods.

Glad to see you back, and happy you got a break.

Yeah Chaps, Mercury amalgams certainly could contribute to Crohn's, and possibly contributes to mine also. I am slowly getting them replaced.

Basically, anything, including Lyme, that can suppress or alter the immune response can cause the disease to develop. Mercury certainly has that potential.

I am targeting the actual bacteria responsible for symptoms. It will not be a cure in the strict sense, as I will have to treat every now and then, to keep free of the bacteria. But, if it works, it will be about 100 times better than any other treatment available today.

Since this has never been done before, I have to figure it out. I think I will get there.

Dan

canefan17
Member # 22149

Dan,

Just out of curiosity have you ever done an in-depth parasite cleanse?

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I have used MMS for several weeks, and that did kill at least one parasite, and I am sure it kills many more.

But, I have not ever focused on parasites in particular. The odd thing is that parasites, such as hook worms, are use a a treatment for Crohn's.

Dan

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Hey Canefan17,

Do you know what the minutes are for the 3 weeks twice a day method Chaps mentioned above?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

Juli, typically 29 minutes (5 gut + 2 mins on 12 spots)

But I often just run for 20 minutes (or as long as the coil will let me)

chaps
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25286

Nothing unorthodox about my coiling.

Per it's maker, you work up to the 29-minute session. When you can get to 29 minutes and you no longer herx, then you continue the coiling for 3 weeks.

Because bart reproduces so quickly, you have to hit it two times a day. When you do the 29 minutes two times a day and you no longer herx, you continue it for 3 weeks.

My comment was that apparently 3 weeks was not enough, because it appeared to have come back.

But at this point, I'm thinking that the frequency I was using (832) simply wasn't effective enough.

Perhaps with the right frequency, 3 weeks might be enough after the herxing stops.

--------------------
-chaps

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Thank you both!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Yellownape
Member # 31517

I'm glad heavy metals has been mentioned. My

llmd suggests that i get rid of my high level

cadmium if I want to walk again. Any suggestions

other than IV ETDA?

D Bergy
Member # 9984

I do not know much about chelation, but I do know that cigarettes contain a fair amount of cadmium.

If you smoke, you may want to try quit.

I have heard of many using Chlorella but mainly for Mercury. Not sure if it binds to other metals or not. I get the impression that there is a right way and wrong way to go about this, but I really do not know enough to hazard a guess.

Dan

lindaca
Member # 23871

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lindaca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Confused about which frequency to coil for with Bart. Some posts here say 832, but the CAFL list says 842. Anyone know why the difference?
Posts: 40 | From USA | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Bart has many strains so I would try both.

Dan

canefan17
Member # 22149

Hey Coilers,

Do you guys get twitching and tingling sensations DURING a Coil session?

Particularly when you coil the low gut/pelvic area or low back/spine region?

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Hey Cane,

I'm not a Coiler but I get a LOT of twitching and tingling/vibrating sensations when I rife.

I think I asked this very same question a while back.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

To those who are interested Jeff sent me this info/link today.

Hello Juli,

Here is a link to my new updated paper "The Rife Machine Report-A history of Rife's instruments and frequencies." You may want to let those on the list know it is now avaliable.

Jeff

http://www.rifevideos.com/royal_rife_documents.html

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

springshowers
Member # 19863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for springshowers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all

Back out with my rife machine as I have been off for a couple months due to family issues.
But also my feet have started to be numb and I read that electrical treatments for the nerves can help. So I put two and two together and I have a machine that has contact and as well as tubes. So I put my feet on the foot plates and am treating and hope my nerves will respond.

Anyone else used the machine for this?

Also want to get back to my detox and organ supports and the other treatments that were keeping my progress steady. I do not want to risk back tracking. Am on a new diet and even agreed to some medications for a few months. So I need to take some next steps forward in this illness. I made so much progress last year and I kinda plateaued there. Time to surge forward and i got to work hard to do it.

I believe with any of the treatments we choose if we do not detox and support our immune systems and our bodies as fully as we possibly can by taking each day and working our hardest at it we can enable the buggers to keep that upper hand. For me this has been my experience and I have been i think someone who is harder to treat than others.

So such as when I did a protocol last year I spent all my time I had on either detox or diet or sleep or treatment and I did not do a single other thing. I have laxed back from that and am ready to surge again and do another pulse of serious serious serious intensity of all the elements that work together for me.

I find that some people want to have the treatment work for them and if it does not they move on. But you have to do your part in the process and that is just as important as the treatment itself.

Just wanted to remind.. us all. Do not give up on anything until you put your all into it. Its not easy that is for sure.

But it has changed my body and my life and my outlook forward to the future.

Posts: 2747 | From Unites States Of America | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Spring,
WHY have your feet been getting numb?

----Polly Polygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
springshowers
Member # 19863

Polly I am not sure why my feet are going numb. Doc says progression of disease? i dont know and still trying to figure it out.

Katie.. Where do you live? May I ask Anyone i AZ I have a rife machine I may be willing to work with you and help you..

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Springshowers,

Have you had your thyroid levels checked? It is always the first sign for me and my husband that our levels are off and it don't take much high or low.

Another is a lack of B 12 that can cause numbness in the extremities.

Katiebobatie,

I once was on antibiotic's and I never felt this good as I do now from rifing alone. I am now back to doing everything I once done after just 5 months of rifing.

This past week for the first time since becoming sick I was able to go back to weight lifting squats and all. This is a big deal for me considering I could barely stand to walk not to long ago.

It's been the best thing in treating the Lyme and Co infections for me. Juli

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

Chinalymie
Member # 25054

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chinalymie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Katiebobatie, I think figuring out the right frequency can be done by yourself with the help of other patients and your rife machine builder. But its like other lyme treatment: some are forced to do it on their own because they cannot find an LLMD to help them. Others are forced by finances. Others have learned that ultimately responsibility for getting well from this horrible disease is on our own shoulders--with others as our consultants we make our own choices.

So some of what your friends are telling you would give me pause.

Posts: 55 | From Oregon | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katiebobatie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for katiebobatie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks everyone!

springshowers, i live in oregon. thanks for the offer though.. that's very nice of you [Smile]

juli,

that is really good to hear! it looks like i may not have no choice but to go the rifing route now that ive learned my insurance wont cover IV anti-biotics.

chinalymie,

yeah, i really do think i could figure out the frequencies with all the information in this post.

i dont think any doctor in the world has all the knowledge posted here!

Posts: 442 | From usa | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spring,

You shouldn't have gone months with no treatment.

The rife machine is too big to carry around---- so take a PE-1 with you! It's smaller and very transportable!

Then you have to get the homeopathic nosodes to use with it.

It also might help the numbness.

----Polly Polygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Where's Metallic Blue?
map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought I'd seen Metallic post under a few other threads recently. It is weird that he's been away from this thread for sometime.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6370 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katiebobatie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for katiebobatie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, i cannot find an LLMD to help me, so hopefully ill be rifing with you all soon!

i ordered a book on rifing, and after my husband reads it, then i guess ill focus on what kind of rife machine i should buy..

Posts: 442 | From usa | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I was wondering the same about MB.

I always look forward to his post. When I was a newbie his post was most helpful to read.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

Well sucks for me.
I have diverticulitis now and it's bad.

Totally inflamed and infected.

it's been creeping up on me for months (really the last year) but I guess I sort of ignored it and thought it would heal with Bart treatment.

Whenever I coil the diverticuli get inflamed.

This could very well be because the nerves are firing and causing inflammation. The frequencies are hitting Bart still - but do cause this misfiring by nerves and thus inflammation.

So do I need to stop coiling? (so confusing! - if I stop Bart gets worse!)

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Canefan17,

Maybe you could cut back a bit on your Bart treatments? I've had to go VERY slow when treating Bart because I have gotten a lot of odd flare ups.

There were times I wondered if I would have to stop also. Seems different levels different Devils.

I would recommend cutting back your times and increase slowly. I know they say Bart reproduces fast but I'm knocking it down with what little time I've been able to rife it.

Are you using 5000 HZ by chance? I thought at one point I had diverticulitis among other things but it was the 5000 Hz causing me attacks.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

No, just using coil. So no 5000

The diverticulitis is caused by chronic constipation, gas, bloating (essentially pressure on muscles of colon wall)

Bart is still the cause for me indirectly.

It started small on lower left side and has spread up the left colon and now into small intestines.

The diverticuli (the actual pockets) become infected with all sorts of fun pathogens.

As a result of all of this I'm having to add a treatment to coiling (since coiling targets one bug at a time - wish it were that easy for me)

*Sighs*
Starting MMS Monday

Thanks for response Juli

canefan17
Member # 22149

For the record I just Coil'ed the following... ha

690, 570, 395 (4 mins gut each)
800, 727, 500, 464 (1 min gut each)

Funny how desperate times call for desperate measures : )

My father always told me it often takes a crisis for true change to occur. (so true with health)

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I know for me about two months into rifing the Bart I began getting horrible GI pains bloating, gas etc.

It lasted about 3 months for me.. 5000 Hz made it go into unbearable attacks.

I understand about the pockets and infection that comes along with diverticulitis.

Sounds like you have a good plan.. I wonder if CS might help you out also?

Hope you get to feeling better VERY soon!!!

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

Thanks

Why do you think 5000Hz made it worse?

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I don't have a clue but once I stopped using it 5-6 weeks ago I haven't had a serve attack since!

On a happy note.. I'm no longer herxing when rifing Bart or should I say I haven't found my herxing point lately. No more migraines/head pressure or heartburn.. GI issues are gone now to.

Seems I just had to rife through it! (but slowly)

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

So the liver is completely behind the right ribcage or below the ribcage?

The more I look at pics on Google the more it looks like if I'm coiling for Babs I should coil on top of the ribcage.

*and does anybody know where exactly H Pylori resides in the body?

[ 06-20-2011, 11:53 AM: Message edited by: canefan17 ]

Yellownape
Member # 31517

Canfan 17, Have you tried psyllium husks for your intestines? My brother had diverticulitis years ago and I recommended the psyllium. The problem cleared up right away. Also Rose Murphy talks about psyllium and Lyme athttp://coilingforlyme.wordpress.com/2011/03/25/psyllium-husks/
Sarah

canefan17
Member # 22149

Yellow,
Ironically enough i've been told to stay away from psyllium. That it can irritate even more.

*Shrugs*

DDEC2
Member # 30313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DDEC2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have read through this topic and am very interested in Rife.

I would like to give it a shot and incorporate this method in with my current treatment but i am not looking to spend thousands.

At this present moment which rife machine on the market would be the lowest in cost but still be effective?

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

--------------------
Igenex results 4-6-2011:
IGM 23-25:IND,31++,41++,58+,66+,83-93+

IGG 30+,39+,41+++

Posts: 80 | From Chicago IL | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Canefan17,

I don't believe the liver is completely behind the rib cage.

I've never actually seen the livers location but I know from working EMS it isn't uncommon for seatbelts to cause lacerations to the liver.

So, with that in mind... it's not totally protected by the ribs!

quote:
Originally posted by canefan17:
So the liver is completely behind the right ribcage or below the ribcage?

The more I look at pics on Google the more it looks like if I'm coiling for Babs I should coil on top of the ribcage.

*and does anybody know where exactly H Pylori resides in the body?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

Ok, thanks Juli
D Bergy
Member # 9984

The EMEM by Dan Tracy is the lowest cost and fairly effective. He is usually backlogged.

Here is another builder that makes a similar machine.

http://www.rifemachinebuilder.com/1.html

Dan

D Bergy
Member # 9984

My H-Pylori was in my stomach, but likely migrated from my lower intestinal tract. My over use of antacids allowed this to happen.

676 Hz used each day for a week will often clear this up. I was not able to clear up an H-Pylori infection with my weaker Rifelabs EMX machine, so power plays a role in this treatment.

Dan

canefan17
Member # 22149

Thanks Dan

And it is found in the Pyloric Antrum
Which is in the stomach

http://www.myvits.com/images/bodymech/digest.gif

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

I had a Babesia attack: sudden tight cramping pain in the sternum, lower L ribs, and throat.

I knew what to do! I ran to the rife machine and did Babesia frex for 20 min , and after 10 min or so i felt all right. The symptoms disappeared.

I did NOT run any Bart or lyme frex, so my symptoms were controlled by Babesia frex alone.

I think i read that the PE-1 does not work on Babesia or parasites.

I've never got rid of the Babesia. It's always there underground. It broke out becuase i didn't take the Raintree Amazon A-P pills for a week.

I don't know how Dan got rid of Babesia so quickly--- i certainly didn't!!

----Polly Polygonum

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Tuesday I ran a auto program (55) from the Universal Freq List book for only two Mins for the condition of secondary asthma.

I had a awful herx reaction the next day. I'm not sure what hit me but the frequencies were 95, 72, 65, 20, 14, 15, 9.6, 6.3 Hz.

Was wondering if any of you recognize what freq that may have hit me so hard? I see some of you use 20 Hz for parasites so I'm wondering if that could have been it. Thanks, Juli

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Is Metallic Blue still doing rife treatments?
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by katiebobatie:

yeah, i really do think i could figure out the frequencies with all the information in this post.

i dont think any doctor in the world has all the knowledge posted here!

-
exactly

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 93994 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where on Earth is Metallic Blue? He's vanished. Hope he's OK.
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Who stumbled upon 357?
Any other Quintana frequencies?

Bartonella Henslae

357 (strongly recommended)
800 (Strongly Suggested)
831 thru 834 [832 especially] (Strongly Suggested)
842 (Strongly Suggested)
864 (Strongly Suggested)

Bartonella Quintana

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

I think you may be asking me..

I began using it many months ago and got a huge reaction.

I see it is listed as Quintana and Henslae not sure why but I've seen this with other freqs also.

I just assume I have Quintana also? It's the only freq I have for Quintana.

Did you get a hit?

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

Awhile back I did.

I do have quintana - so I was looking for some frequencies. This is really the only one I found.

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

How many infections have you found so far Canefan17?

I'm up to 5 and still haven't tested for many others.

Two Barts, Two Myco's and Lyme.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

canefan17
Member # 22149

2 Barts, Babs, Lyme, Erlichia

: )

canefan17
Member # 22149

I've been doing some extensive research on Bartonella. (even talked to a few pathologists and a respected herbologist/Stephen Buhner))

And something is going on with Bart.

There is this notion out there that Bartonella reproduces fast.

All of my research (and pathology) says the opposite. Bartonella spp are slow growers.

I think the Rife community began the "Bart reproduces fast" movement (and understandably so)

But I do think something else is at play here.
Or we're overlooking something.

Bartonella gets into the endothelial cells and RBC and it periodically release bacteria and toxins into the bloodstream.

But the reason it infects endothelial cells is so it can remain hidden from the immune system and there it is able to reproduce (slowly)

So I'm not sure what rifing is doing to bring symptom relief (maybe eliminating the released bacteria, stimulating the lymphs, decreasing inflammation)

...but one thing I'm becoming sure of - Bart is a very slow grower.

springshowers
Member # 19863

Anyone target Fry Protozoan and if so what numbers have you come up with.. I have played around with various Protozoan and Parasite numbers and I am not sure and can not say what works best or that I have Hit the Target as of yet for sure.

Any ideas would be appreciated...

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

But, Cane, how come i used to get relapse symptoms, one or two days after stopping antibiotics, that grew steadily?

Everyone on Lymenet said that if you relapse fast, it's Bart, because lyme doesn't reproduce that fast.

----Polly Polygonum

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Spring, Did you see my post, that you shouldn't go for months without any treatment?

You sacrificed so much to get well, you shouldn't let it go down the drain.

You should have alternatives (such as PE-1) to use when you are away from home and away from your rife machine.

-----Polly Polygonum

springshowers
Member # 19863

Yes.. Just got tested for thyroid levels to see where I am at with my meds and if I need maybe t3 as well.
Also tested for My B12 and D3 levels and waiting on answer.
Yes Polly Your right. I should not have let that much time go by. I do not have a PE-1. I am back rifing and what is weird. I am not herxing at all anymore and I am not sure how to take it or exactly why. When I stopped I also had slowed way down on herxing and could rife for hours and have a minimum herx.

So anyone else get to that point where its not doing much if at all anything for your anymore after about a year?

Let me know ok..

If you read my other thread working on finding out what if anything in my home is causing issues for me. I may try to rife for some mold numbers and see what happens. I have in the past but not seriously or more than here and there..

I did not sleep in my house last night and here I am up at 7am. Unheard of. I have felt better away from home when I went out of the state to family this past six months a few times as there were family emergencies. Certainly not less stress. And I am not testing sleeping somewhere besides in my house this week and see how it goes.
So far amazing.

Juli
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29032

Canefan17,

Thanks for sharing this info and if you hear or learn anything else please do share!

I have often questioned Bart and how quickly it reproduces with me mainly because I could only rife very little time in the beginning and only once a week at that. Every few weeks I could tolerate bumping my rife times up by 15-30 seconds. (slow but sure).

That wasn't making sense to me if it reproduces so quickly. In my case I also became nearly symptom free early on other then when I was herxing.

It's taken me 6 months to be able to rife the Bart 14 Mins weekly then another 7 mins (half time) twice a week. In my case a little has gone a long way.

--------------------
GB 4000 With MOPA

D Bergy
Member # 9984

It may be a different mechanism other than reproduction rate that makes it seem that it reproduces fast.

What I remember is that it was very hard to get ahead of it, unless I treated almost every day.

Dan

canefan17
Member # 22149

How many people do we know who've beaten Bart using a Doug Coil (or other Rife machine) ?
  This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  ...  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement

© 1993-2019 The Lyme Disease Network of New Jersey, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Use of the LymeNet Site is subject to the Terms and Conditions.