LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

Tax deductible

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.
In the United States, your donations are tax deductible.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD (Page 66)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  63  64  65  66   
Author Topic: RIFE SUPPORT and SHARING THREAD
bluelyme
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 47170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluelyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been doing 2 things ...
a) taking original frequency and multipying 1100 to get a 11th harmonic .

b )trying the gb4000 carrier of 3.1 mhz...(3100000hz)

--------------------
Blue

Posts: 1538 | From southwest | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TNT
Member # 42349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TNT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
blue, are you using Spooky2 or are you still using GB4000 with MOPA?

I know dpei has a Spooky2 but does not use it much. Is this still the case dpei?

Project, how's the Spooky doing for you?

Anyone have first hand experience with Spooky2 versus BCX Ultra?

Posts: 1307 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been treating aggressively with ABX over the last few months so have slowed down on Rife other than to use for detox and tinnitus once in a while.

I will likely get back to using Rife this summer. I have read that it is not as effective when using ABX.

Posts: 2291 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Way2Go
Member # 49960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Way2Go     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Spooky2

I've just bought their kit for Morgellons and it includes a full protocol
However, I am following a much much gentler version of their protocol because i begin Herx after only a little tiny bit of it

--------------------
Sufficient unto the day...

Posts: 7 | From Devon, England | Registered: Feb 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is not that frequency treatments are less effective while using ABX so much as there is less available to kill. But, that only pertains to Lyme. It a great opportunity to smash the co-infections while they are under stress. They cannot change forms, go dormant like Lyme.

Dan

Posts: 2898 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting observation Dan. I did decide to try some frequencies today for detoxing, tinnitus and healing and am feeling more fatigued and symptomatic... Hoping this means in a day or two, I will feel better. Will try to provide an update.
Posts: 2291 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TNT
Member # 42349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TNT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just found this interesting video of a live blood spirochete being killed by a TrueRife machine. I have not seen this documented with live blood until now.

A comment below it claims the video looks altered. I see what they mean, but it is probably just cut and spliced near the end to shorten the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA6jod01VIg

I would love to know which frequency they were using.

Posts: 1307 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluelyme
Member # 47170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bluelyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dig the vid ..edit is a bit scetchy..it may have just burrowed into rbc?...

To answer your question ..i am using a little handheld(swiss resonator) while running spooky plasma as the gb4000 with 3.1hz carrier concurrently....(thanks project )

on a insane schedule ...12.5 days on 2-3pathogens per.1.5 off all tx then bam! Hit em again ...

project did parasite tx with ap meds then dropped off hw saying he was done fighting this bs superbug. I hope he is still trying ...i hoped he would do bvt before going to oregon for a.s.

--------------------
Blue

Posts: 1538 | From southwest | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jewelfire
Member # 46170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jewelfire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone,

I've been treating for about 6 months with a BCX Ultra, having some success and no side effects except predictable herxing. But a few weeks ago while running some healing numbers I experienced sharp, shooting nerve pains bad enough that I stopped the machine mid-run.

This kind of pain has been a Lyme/Bart symptom for me, but I was pain-free before starting the treatment run, and I don't understand why healing frequencies would cause pain while running and for a few days after.

I've had similar experiences a couple times since then. The last time I only ran a few numbers for sleep at the end of a good, pain-free day. I had some prickling sensations during the run, and then felt lousy the next few days...muscle and joint pain, fatigue, and the nerve pain.

Anyone have an idea what's going on? Should I turn down the ray tube intensity or turn off the RF carrier wave?

Help, please!

Thanks so much,

JF

Posts: 5 | From western US | Registered: Jul 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lapis29
Member # 47626

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lapis29     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jewlefire

try using a simple 7.8 hz frequency for grounding and healing. I have found it to be very helpful, soothing with no negative affects.

Posts: 90 | From Wisconsin | Registered: Mar 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ltlmt
Member # 33946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ltlmt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, My Rife Digital Bioresonanz machine stopped working and I am getting ready to replace it with a hopefully better stronger model.

It worked pretty well while I had it but there are many units out there and if I have to get a new one I was hoping for some recommendations. I would mainly use it for Lyme but also used the other one for other various conditions so I am looking for all purpose and easy to use.

Thanks in advance for any ideas/thoughts/suggestions. [Smile]

Posts: 7 | From New Hampshire | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joecheagaray
Member # 51329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joecheagaray     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BTTaylor:
I have been using EMEM 3D from Rifelabs since May of 09. It is the first thing I have tried that makes me feel positive about getting better - because I have been feeling better. I was on antibiotics for 18 months along with lots of other things most doctors prescribe to rid yourself of lyme bacteria. Some people are afraid to try rifing because of the unknown but my feeling was that my quality of life was not good anyway so I was willing to try. I had been sick for 4 years before finding out I had lyme. Diagnosed with chronic fatigue.

I started rifing slowly - one minute. Now I am up to 14 minutes at each sitting every other week. Tried to rife more often in the beginning but I was herxing too much. After the holidays I may try rifing weekly. I rife for babesia, lyme and always end with the 10k for detox.

A little frightening starting out since I felt there wasn't much help out there but Rifelabs was very helpful as have these forums. Plus my doctor, who also has lyme, has been encouraging, but she is cautious about what she says of course. She is going to begin to rife herself with the Doug Coil. I mainly wanted the EMEM machine because it is portable. Plus it was one of the ones recommended in Rosner's book.

Yes, I feel my healing has gone to the next level with the Rife machine. But even with the machine it takes time and getting better is still going to be a slow slow process. You have to keep with it, keep good records of which frequencies you use, how you react, rifing time etc. I am just so glad to be off antibiotics and excited to have something to feel positive about again.

Glad this post was started. I hope people keep adding. Beth

Hello,

I'm dealing against Lyme disease, me and my family. I tried abs, buhner, doug coil... I'm still stuck.

I saw a comment from you about the EMEM machine? Does it worked? Could you give me your opinion of it?

Any info would be usefull.

Best regards.

Posts: 13 | From Mexico | Registered: Apr 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joecheagaray
Member # 51329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joecheagaray     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BTTaylor:
Dan asked how people were doing so.... I don't write on this forum very often but I read it. So just wanted to report on how I am doing.

Have been rifing for three years and I am still continuing to improve. I only rife once every 5-7 days depending on what is going on in my life. (Use EMEM machine) I don't know how people can rife every day. I like to have some days without herxing.

Now it seems when I do rife I can get thru my herxing without having to be on the couch. I seem to be able to work thru the herxes. I try to walk up to 2 miles a couple of times a week- need to increase that-some weight training. I have been able to golf again and at times 18 holes. A miracle to me to be feeling better!! Many of my symptoms seem to have disappeared. Cured? No, and personally I don't think its possible to cure Lyme disease completely. I sure hope I am proved wrong.

I definitely attribute my improvement to my rife machine. I haven't been on any antibiotics for three years.
It does seem I started to improve when I started rifing for babesia and bartonella. I only do the lyme frequencies maybe once a month.

However I just read that Bartonella needs to be rifed for every day as it regenerates that fast. Do you think that is true? I read that on a facebook page on Rife.

I think about getting another machine- maybe Doug Coil- because some people feel the EMEM isn't strong enough but haven't researched yet.

So I say yeah for Rife machines and keep my fingers crossed the medical community will learn more about it, research it and get it FDA approved. Beth

Hello,

After all, how are you?

I'm dealing against Lyme disease, me and my family. I tried abs, buhner, doug coil... I'm still stuck.

I saw a comment from you about the EMEM machine? Does it worked? Could you give me your opinion of it?

Any info would be usefull.

Best regards.

Posts: 13 | From Mexico | Registered: Apr 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daisys
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daisys     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got bit in 1970. After struggling with the symptoms for many years, I happened upon a LLMD who started treating me, about 12 years ago. He saved my life.

I was on antibiotics for about 11 years and had long stalled with an energy level of 2-3 (1-10 with 10 being great energy). My immune system was badly depleted, and there were many symptoms.

I asked my husband to do research and we decided to get a Doug Coil machine. It's been about 7 months. I am enjoying definite improvement.

My LLMD is aware of my change in treatment and is feeling very positive. She will back out meds and supps when they are no longer needed. I'm mainly on detox and anti-inflammatory aids.

I'm convinced that having untreated lyme for many years means I probably won't get completely lyme disease free. I do look forward to reaching a level of near normal with a maintenance program to keep me there.

I've been reading the posts in this thread, have not finished, but decided to post my experience anyway. I look forward to learning from others' experiences.

Posts: 350 | From New Mexico, USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is not really a reach to think you can have a normal life. My wife still has Lyme and might always have it, but it only flares once in a while and is put down pretty easily now with a few frequency treatments. The rest of the time it doesn't bother her and she has no problem doing anything a non-infected person does.

I have been treating my Crohn's using frequency treatments That has given me over 7 years of remission and I really don't anticipate it will ever get a grip on me again.

Dan

Posts: 2898 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  63  64  65  66   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement

© 1993-2019 The Lyme Disease Network of New Jersey, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Use of the LymeNet Site is subject to the Terms and Conditions.