LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Please PRAY for Merrygirl ... UPDATE.. 7/25/16 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Please PRAY for Merrygirl ... UPDATE.. 7/25/16
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of you probably know this, but I imagine most are unaware. Merrygirl has been a member here since 2007. She left the board a few years ago because she was doing better and because she was busy taking care of her son who has PANDAS.

Last year she got breast cancer and had to have a double mastectomy. All was good for almost a year.

Now the cancer has returned and it's brain cancer. She just found out she also has it in her lungs and kidneys. She's been given 3-6 months, but with all the fight that is in her, she is determined to beat that.

Merrygirl was one of a HANDFUL of people who kept the case of Justina Pelletier in front of the public. That was LONG before it was finally picked up by the reporting of Beau Berman and then finally, Fox News.

Merrygirl has three children, approximate ages of 4-14, and a wonderful and supportive husband.

PLEASE, she needs your prayers.

[ 07-25-2016, 12:17 PM: Message edited by: Lymetoo ]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
steve1906
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 16206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for steve1906   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, I remember Merrygirl well, I feel sick right now.

She'll be in my prayers everyday!

If you talk to her please send best wishes...

Steve

--------------------
Everything I say is just my opinion!

Posts: 3529 | From Massachusetts Boston Area | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sutherngrl
Member # 16270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sutherngrl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sorry to hear this. I will definetly keep her in my prayers.
Posts: 4035 | From Mississippi | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momindeep
Member # 7618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momindeep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a shock! I remember her well too. I will pray.
Posts: 1512 | From Glenwood City WI | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dogmom2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dogmom2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes,i remember merrygirl too. I'm so sorry to hear she is going thru this. Will keep her in my prayers.
Posts: 857 | From northern california | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silverwolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayers going up for <<<<< Merrygirl and Family >>>>>,

Just read this to TxCoord,and they'll be in our prayers.

Thanks for the info' Lymetoo.

Silverwolfi and TxCoord

--------------------
2006,May-August2006 Dx w/ Lyme/Bartonella/White Matter Lesion Disease on Brain.
[ Clinical Dx w/ two positives and several IND's on the tests from Igenex ], Prior Dx of CFIDS/CEBV 1992, and FMS '93-'94
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Posts: 3581 | From SE Idaho | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's really sad - I am going to post both urls for the Ty Bollinger's Truth About Cancer series here - I took full notes both times.

It's important to know that many people in these series beat last-stage cancer, including brain cancer, and cancer that had spread.

So she has nothing to lose at this point by going through this and seeing whether she would like to apply any of the healing methods discussed.

If she is not well enough, then perhaps a family member or friend could skim through for her -

The Quest for the Cures - 1st series

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/3/34905#000000

A Global Quest - 2nd series

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/3/35581#000000

Another option is for her/her family to purchase both video series and watch them for themselves. I did take notes on what everyone was saying.

What this series is about is all these natural ways of treating the body so as to stop cancer.

I recall frankincense being discussed as a natural remedy for brain cancer, amongst many remedies.

And other option yet, is after reading through or watching these series, whether she would want to contact a doctor who helps people fight cancer naturally. It will mean more personalized care.

[ 03-05-2016, 01:32 AM: Message edited by: Robin123 ]

Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tincup
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Merrygirl. We are here for you! If we can help in anyway just "lettuce no".

To add to Robin's info- very good... many of us have also been diagnosed with cancer after, or while actively experiencing Lyme and TBD's. Some multiple times, many with very serious situations. And for those who tried, it has been treatable with antibiotics.

I started collecting studies linking Lyme and cancer, inflammation (like Lyme produces) and cancer, and antibiotics (like doxy) and cancer. It's amazing.

This is one of the original studies I stumbled on years ago and posted. The doxy has been able to not only help animals/pets by reducing or eliminating their tumors, but humans also, including some of our Lyme doctors.

https://sites.google.com/site/marylandlyme/lyme/cancer-doxycycline-studies

There are too many of these studies now to count, but I will gladly provide any further information you may need. Will do a detailed search specifically for you on any type of cancer you have or want studied, just say the word.

In the meantime, prayers it will be, always.

[group hug]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rosie7
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 46766

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rosie7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the summary TC. I knew she had been thru a lot but it helped to have it written out in one place.

I also know someone started a meal web site for her and a you caring site.

Hoping she has the funds to try some of the non insurance cancer things.

Posts: 559 | From Lyme Land | Registered: Oct 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sending prayers.

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dogmom2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dogmom2   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
rosie7 are those sites you listed able to take donations?
Posts: 857 | From northern california | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randibear
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg!!! I have lost touch with her.

please if she needs anything to let me know. I miss her.

I'm so sorry to hear this.

[ 07-25-2016, 06:17 PM: Message edited by: randibear ]

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been thinking about the situation - people with end-stage cancer are often beating it, according to Ty Bollinger's experts.

So I would like to make a stronger statement that Merrygirl contact Ty at his site, thetruthaboutcancer, and ask him for referrals to integrative cancer-treating doctors who do the personal investigative work with people.

Barring that, then to read through the two series write-ups and think about what might appeal to try. There's a lot of simple remedies there too that are powerful and are reported to turn people's health around.

Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sad to hear this. Sending prayers for a miracle for Merrygirl and her family. She is a warrior for sure.
Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
merrygirl
Member # 12041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for merrygirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is were it all started for me. When I first got lyme in 2007 I lived on this board. I miss our sat night chat room!
I ended up getting Borellia Miyamotoi too. ...

Thank you for all your kind words. This is really hard.

Support makes it easier!

I do want to let you know I will be donating at least my brain to Dr Grier. I hope it can help all of you and future patients

Thank you for your prayers

Posts: 3905 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pocono Lyme
Member # 5939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pocono Lyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Merrygirl. I can't imagine how hard this is on you. Lyme is bad enough! Just keep that fighting spirit and not let it win.

You can do it! We'll help you and pray hard.

Just a thought but have you had your immune system checked? From what I've read, cancer takes hold when it's down. I now see where they're using IVIG.

Thank you for planning to donate but we'll wait.
We'll wait until you're a ripe old age. [Wink]

Take up the offers of help. We're pretty good at researching and stuff. While waiting for you to take us up on these offers, I'll be praying for you.

He can heal. [bow]

--------------------
2 Corinthians 12:9-11

9 But he said to me, �My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.� Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ�s power may rest on me.

Posts: 1445 | From Poconos, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Hey, Merrygirl, thanks for responding on the board here! You know, a lot of us want to see you keep fighting. You have nothing to lose at this point by trying. I can't think of a better resource than Ty Bollinger to check in with, for a referral, if you can get to a functional medicine doctor who does this work with people.

Ty's two series was full of people who had reached end state. They are alive today because they did various protocols. There are a lot of options. I hope you are reading through the series notes above, at least, and willing to evaluate whether you'd like to try anything.

momindeep
Member # 7618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momindeep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can we get some funds going for Merrygirl?
Posts: 1512 | From Glenwood City WI | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randibear
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in

--------------------

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I sent randi and momindeep some messages.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh no Merrygirl! You're in my thoughts and prayers.

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6134 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sammi
Member # 110

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sammi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I do want to let you know I will be donating at least my brain to Dr Grier. I hope it can help all of you and future patients.[/QB]
Merrygirl you are an amazing woman, still thinking of others at such a difficult time. You and your family are in my prayers.
Posts: 4681 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pocono Lyme
Member # 5939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pocono Lyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Something to look into Merrygirl.
You probably saw this on TV about Jimmy Carter.

Below the article is a link to a little information on the immunotherapy and below that is a link to places that offer it.

Just months after finding out he had metastatic cancer, former President Jimmy Carter announced this weekend that his doctors have said he no longer needs cancer treatment thanks in part to a groundbreaking new kind of medication that trains the immune system to fight cancer tumors.

Carter announced in August that he had melanoma that had spread to his liver and brain. He underwent surgery, radiation therapy and a new kind of cancer treatment called immunotherapy to fight the disease.

Speaking at his church this weekend, Carter announced that his doctors are stopping his immunotherapy treatment called pembrolizumab after they saw no signs of tumors over a period of three months. While he has no evidence of the disease, doctors will monitor Carter closely to see if the cancer reoccurs, a representative for the former president said.

"President Carter said today he did not need any more treatments, which he had August 2015 through February 2016, but will continue scans and resume treatment if necessary," a spokeswoman for the Carter Center told ABC News in an email.

http://abc30.com/health/immunotherapy-fighting-advanced-cancer/1233055/

http://www.cancercenter.com/treatments/immunotherapy/

Still praying. Fight it girl!

--------------------

9 But he said to me, �My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.� Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ�s power may rest on me.

Posts: 1445 | From Poconos, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

She was hoping to be able to qualify for that, but can't now. I think she is getting the same chemo he got, but not the new drug.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Keep the prayers coming!!

Message from her husband today:

"We just reviewed the m.r.i. image from Tuesday and great news ...some of Melissa tumors have vanished and others have shrunk considerably."

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

momindeep
Member # 7618

That is encouraging!
randibear
Member # 11290

don't you give up. you won't like it when I get angry.

--------------------

Robin123
Member # 9197

lol randi - you tell her, girl!

If the tumors are shrinking, there's hope - now to add to the care, as desired/needed - there's a lot of things people are doing these days to beat this -

Jordana
Member # 45305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jordana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brain cancer is nowhere near the threat it used to be.

Modern medicine is absurdly bad at handling TBI but they've learned a trick or two with cancer. My brother in law had a glioblastoma, very large...had surgery and some limited radiation; totally fine now.

Posts: 2057 | From Florida | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randibear
Member # 11290

listen y'all, no offense, but alot of us people with lyme ain't working with a whole brain and we make it.

I'm evidence of that.

husband's nephew's wife, whew, was told she had stage four metastasized breast cancer. no cure. maybe a year. three kids under 12. very Christian devout family. guess what. had double mastectomy, said no to chemo. left it up to God.

cancer free now and doing fine.

miracles happen...believe

--------------------

Sammi
Member # 110

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sammi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
"We just reviewed the m.r.i. image from Tuesday and great news ...some of Melissa tumors have vanished and others have shrunk considerably." [/QB]
This is awesome news! Keep praying everyone!
Posts: 4681 | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay!!!

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pocono Lyme
Member # 5939

Still praying here! He does answer. [bow]

FANTASTIC NEWS! Keep the faith Melissa.

May God bless you and your family at home and here.

I read your husband's report a few times and each time it looked better and better. [Big Grin]

Thanks Lymetoo for posting.

--------------------

aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great news! Still thinking and praying for you Merrygirl!

--------------------
Do not take this as medical advice. This comment is based on opinion and personal experience only.

Alaska Lone Wolf

Posts: 6134 | From Columbus, GA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hopingandpraying
Member # 9256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hopingandpraying     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is power in prayer and miracles do happen!

Praying the Great Physician heal you and all those suffering with illness. May He give you good health always.

"By His stripes we are healed." Isaiah 53:5

Posts: 8981 | From Illinois | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pocono Lyme
Member # 5939

Agree hopingandpraying

With God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26

--------------------

Pocono Lyme
Member # 5939

Prayers continue for a complete recovery.

Hoping to hear some more good news.

Keep praying everyone.

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Merrygirl has been told that she has only a few weeks to live.

Please pray for her, her three kids and her husband.

[Frown]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Sammi
Member # 110

quote:
Originally posted by Lymetoo:
Merrygirl has been told that she has only a few weeks to live.

Please pray for her, her three kids and her husband.

[Frown]

This is truly heartbreaking. Merrygirl, you and your family are in my continued prayers.
momindeep
Member # 7618

No words...I will pray.
dogmom2
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23822

sincere prayers merrygirl for you and your family
Jordana
Member # 45305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jordana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Merrygirl --

I was just researching artemisinin and found this thread on another board.Skip the first post, might be something interesting in there for you.

http://www.mdjunction.com/forums/lyme-disease-support-forums/general-support/529309-artemisinin-side-effects

Posts: 2057 | From Florida | Registered: Feb 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WPinVA
Member # 33581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WPinVA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying for the whole family.
Posts: 1737 | From Virginia | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randibear
Member # 11290

oh god, has anybody heard anything???? is there something we can do? care packages, money, anything????

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

yes...

I'll PM you, Randi.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blessings to you merrygirl along this road that you must travel. Christ will be with you the whole way.

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8876 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Does anyone know whether she's trying any of the remedies mentioned in Ty Bollinger's two anti-cancer series, or Razi Berry's series?
aklnwlf
Member # 5960

Icon 2 posted      Profile for aklnwlf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying for you!

[group hug]

--------------------

Alaska Lone Wolf

Tincup
Member # 5829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tincup         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May you and your family be at peace and treasure your days together. You are always in my prayers.

[group hug]

--------------------
www.TreatTheBite.com
www.DrJonesKids.org
www.MarylandLyme.org
www.LymeDoc.org

Posts: 20353 | From The Moon | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dekrator48
Member # 18239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dekrator48     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayers for merrygirl and her family.

This is so sad.

May God hold merrygirl and her family tight and fill them with His love, peace and comfort.

--------------------
The fibromyalgia I've had for 32 years was an undiagnosed Lyme symptom.

"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11

Posts: 6076 | From Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randibear
Member # 11290

how's she doing?

--------------------

Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Silverwolf     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<<<<< Merrygirl and Family >>>>>,

Prayers going up,you are in our tho'ts, hoping the doctors are wrong, praying for healing.

Which ever way it goes, may there be peace and comfort, borne to each of You,on Angels wings.

You are a part of this LymeNet Family.

jus' Silverwolfi here

--------------------
[ Clinical Dx w/ two positives and several IND's on the tests from Igenex ], Prior Dx of CFIDS/CEBV 1992, and FMS '93-'94
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

Posts: 3581 | From SE Idaho | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Her husband reported that she is "very very tired" and sleeping a lot.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Sammi
Member # 110

Lymetoo, thank you for the update. Prayers continue for her and her family.
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Melissa has been moved to a hospice house.

I am so sad.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

bcb1200
Member # 25745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bcb1200     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I heard this. Sad indeed.

--------------------
Bite date ?
2/10 symptoms began
5/10 dx'd, after 3 months numerous test and doctors

IgM Igenex +/CDC +
+ 23/25, 30, 31, 34, 41, 83/93

Currently on:

Currently at around 95% +/- most days.

Posts: 3134 | From Massachusetts | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Silverwolf
Member # 9196

Oh no,

Lord please be with her,and her family, bring peace,in the midst of the hard time and grieving as it comes. Please bring them comfort, and let Your Angels keep watch over her ,and each member of her family and friends.

If this is the time,for her to go, please ease Merrygirl/Melissa's way. And wrap her and her family in Your arms of Love.

If she is to linger for a time, please Lord let it be peaceful, for her and her family.

In Jesus name Amen.

Silverwolf,and TxCoord too

--------------------
Diabetes*2 Dx 10/'08

hopingandpraying
Member # 9256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hopingandpraying     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amen Silverwolf.

It is very sad. Holding Melissa and her family up in prayer. May God comfort all of them and have mercy.

Posts: 8981 | From Illinois | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sammi
Member # 110

I am very sad too. Prayers continue for Melissa and her family at this unimaginable time.
randibear
Member # 11290

no, no, no.......I didn't get to say goodbye.....

I'm so sorry for her family. I know she has young children. she was so friendly, outgoing, and caring.

so much to say but no time......devastated...

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

She's feeling better this evening!

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

randibear
Member # 11290

you know husband's nephew's wife, whew, was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer which they said was in lymph nodes...inoperable. can't help you jus go home, maybe a couple of months. three children under 12. nephew went insane...I mean he lost it..

she said ok so no treatment...they are very religious. we call them evangelical baptist or as momma would call them, downhome hardshell.

anyway they turned to their church. they go sunday morning and night, wednesday night and Saturday. their church prayed every week.

after several months, she felt better, went back to dr. guess??? no cancer no lumps, said well we must have made mistake. now this woman travelled to Cleveland clinic, mayo, all places.

so God if you're listening, I don't ask anything for me, but please use your powers to heal merry. her family and friends need her here.

I beg of you, please.

--------------------

Robin123
Member # 9197

I wish she would do some things listed in Ty's two series on combatting cancer naturally - so many of those folks came back from stage 4, the most advanced stage - but, I am not there, only remoting typing my best wishes for her -
Lymetoo
Member # 743

She only has a week or two, Robin.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

momindeep
Member # 7618

Continues prayers for Merrygirl and all those who love her.
randibear
Member # 11290

I love you merry. keep hanging onto those angels wings and tell them you wont go.

ask forthe angels gabriel and michael to help you

--------------------

Rumigirl
Member # 15091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumigirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is so, so sad with her kids and husband to boot. Prayers going up for Merrygirl and her family. Don't we wish we could make it better.
Posts: 3770 | From around | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sweetmelissa
Member # 47400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sweetmelissa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Father,, We lift up Melissa to you Lord and ask you to bless her with healing.. We know you perform great miracles Father and Melissa needs one now.. Reach down with your mighty hand Lord and bring comfort , relief and healing to her.. We ask Lord that you bring comfort to her family. Father do what ONLY YOU can do and restore Melissa's health from her head to her toes...Thank You Father.... We love you !

IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY
AMEN and AMEN

--------------------
GOD IS GREATER than any Problem, failed plan, Debt, Disease, Army, Or Mountain standing in your way.. WITH GOD nothing is impossible. LUKE 1:37

Posts: 21 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Jan 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

No new information on Melissa yesterday or today.

---

Here are some comments by merrygirl on the Pelletier medical kidnapping.

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/3/33038#000018

[ 07-25-2016, 12:19 PM: Message edited by: Lymetoo ]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Sammi
Member # 110

Thanks Lymetoo. I think no news is good news.
randibear
Member # 11290

how we doing hon?

if kristy can beat stage 4 breast cancer, you can too. drs ain't perfect but the Lord is. hang in there my friend.

--------------------

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Sending prayers. Hang in there Melissa!

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Chris Tomlin:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nzBFv3Bzn3o

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

momindeep
Member # 7618

The Lord is only good. He has you in the palm of His hand. He makes your path straight. He knows all things. He is your strength when you have none. He loves you to pieces.
Rumigirl
Member # 15091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumigirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
momindeep, that is so beautiful! It is so easy to forget sometimes, when we need it the most. I was brought up that "I have to do it all myself." Well, that doesn't work very well.
Posts: 3770 | From around | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement