LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

Tax deductible

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.
In the United States, your donations are tax deductible.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » General Support » Andy Abrahams Wilson interviewing Kris Newby on her new book "Bitten"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Andy Abrahams Wilson interviewing Kris Newby on her new book "Bitten"
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHwJ5VrIzUc&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0C3zSl01FcMm-jZr1IvOtuUDGRj7DlIBav2eVSbGaA7EJsTQCYjRz1vE4
Posts: 12682 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bartenderbonnie
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 49177

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bartenderbonnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Robin.

I've been anxiously waiting for the release of this book, put my request into the library a month ago.

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/137645#000000

In your interview post, Kris Newby states she is scared about how Lyme patients will react to Willys involvement in the tick bio-weapon activities.

I think she's delusional if she thinks Lyme patients are her biggest threat.

It's critical for her to take the proper steps to protect herself from our foes, our deniers, the CDC and the IDSA. Because you know, the ####'s gonna hit the fan !!!!!!!!!

Posts: 1642 | From Florida | Registered: Nov 2016  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think she needs to be concerned about how Lyme patients will react - the possibility of biowarfare has long been discussed!

Just take a look at the book Lab 257.

Posts: 12682 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan455
Member # 51881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dan455     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It always turned my stomach the lyme patients that said how does it help us talking about this stuff...

If anyone knows the history of our government and having accidental biological releases like the one with Ebola in Reston Virginia, wouldn't you like to know if your disease comes from an accidental release and coverup of our government.

I mean you just never know, what if this also becomes evidence used in their court case down in Texas where they're currently suing the same CDC/IDSA Doctors for conspiring with Insurance companies.
https://www.courthousenews.com/insurers-accused-conspiring-deny-lyme-disease-coverage/

Sorry, I get tired of people turning a blind eye to corruption in our government, I really do.

This why corruption goes on, because we let it go on and no one ever gets prosecuted and goes to jail.

quote:
Originally posted by Robin123:
I don't think she needs to be concerned about how Lyme patients will react - the possibility of biowarfare has long been discussed!

Just take a look at the book Lab 257.

Just a hunch, I think she's more worried about lyme patients retaliating.

I mean thinking what a chronically ill patient is capable of after he or she learns that their disease is caused by a government's accidental release of a biological warfare weapon and they're purposely covering it up. Purposely denying you insurance coverage... The Doctors in your home state still saying it's psychosomatic disease and doesn't exist in your home state.

Considering how pissed off director Timothy Grey from Under the Eightball was after losing his sister. Thinking on the lines of the family members who lost loved ones and the hopsitals/doctors who mistreated their them, what could they be capable of as more evidence is brought to light.

I just went into a hospital in rural Michigan, Rochester to be exact. Because I was having lyme seizures... Guess what the Doctor said, there's no lyme in Michigan. Despite the numerous articles stating lyme disease is spreading all over the state, like this one here
https://www.clickondetroit.com/health/tick-season-in-michigan-how-to-stay-safe-as-lyme-disease-risk-spreads-east

The lies are so bad surrounding this disease, it without a doubt could bring down the whole insurance medical system considering what's at stake in the current lawsuit in Texas.

I mean if they win their case down in Texas, that could possibly mean we could all receive money. Even maybe allowing us to sue!

What did Dr. J say in the recent Under Our Skin 2 Documentary, "the lies are too big to confess."

When I brought up the biowarfare documentary Under the Eightball documentary with the top LLMD in Michigan, guess what he said, everything in that documentary is true.

And one of the LLMDs from my area was actually in that documentary, Dr. M from Keego Harbor.

I'm so grateful more evidence is coming out in this new book, good for the author and Andy Abrahams interviewing her.

I suspect Andy wouldn't have been doing this interview if he hadn't thought that there wasn't any connection of this being biological warfare.

Even Tom Grier talked about the interview with Willy Burgdorfer and this being an accidental biological warfare release on Coast to Coast AM years ago
https://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/grier-tom/53606

Posts: 9 | From MI | Registered: Apr 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan455
Member # 51881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dan455     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dan455:

I mean if they win their case down in Texas, that could possibly mean we could all receive money. Even maybe allowing us to sue!

By the way, listen to what this video has to say when you get a chance...

https://youtu.be/40EWjpREeXY?t=956

quote:
Originally posted by
Fox5NY:

He wants his lawsut to open the doors who are suffering from lyme disease because of late detection for them to be able to sue the CDC, lawsuits against the government are hard to win but lee says he'll lyme sufferers all the data from his case to do it...

Remember Dr. Lee is suing the CDC for 57 million for suppressing early detection testing.
Posts: 9 | From MI | Registered: Apr 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TX Lyme Mom
Member # 3162

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TX Lyme Mom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had pre-ordered the book "Bitten" which arrived in my mailbox the day after it was released. It's a thriller, hard to put it down.

I haven't had time to read all of it yet, but I was eager to post my favorable review of it on the Amazon website in order to help boost its sales.

Here's a link to all of the reviews for Kris Newby's "Bitten" posted to date, just to whet your appetite for reading it.
https://www.amazon.com/Bitten-History-Disease-Biological-Weapons/dp/006289627X/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_pl_foot_top?ie=UTF8#customerReviews

FYI: If you're trying to guess which one of the reviews is mine, since my screen name at Amazon is different from the one I use here at Lymenet, then here are a couple of clues:
My screen name at Amazon is somewhat related to my alias here at LymeNet, and a second clue is verbosity -- i.e., wordiness. Brevity has never been my strong suit!

Posts: 4454 | From TX | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan455
Member # 51881

quote:
Originally posted by TX Lyme Mom:

I haven't had time to read all of it yet, but I was eager to post my favorable review of it on the Amazon website in order to help boost its sales.

FYI: If you're trying to guess which one of the reviews is mine, since my screen name at Amazon is different from the one I use here at Lymenet, then here are a couple of clues:
My screen name at Amazon is somewhat related to my alias here at LymeNet, and a second clue is verbosity -- i.e., wordiness. Brevity has never been my strong suit!

Awesome, more reviews and publicity the better.

I noticed one news website recently gave it a good review after it popped up on the google news feed
https://www.counterpunch.org/2019/05/17/where-lyme-disease-came-from-and-why-it-eludes-treatment/

The author David Swanson said she didn't touch more on plum island and the history, but still said the book goes great into depth otherwise.

I found this rather interesting

quote:
Originally posted by David Swanson:

Newby assumes throughout the book that there has to have been a particular major incident near Long Island Sound, either an accident or an experiment on the public or an attack by a foreign nation. Burgdorfer reportedly claimed to another researcher that Russia stole U.S. bioweapons. Based on that and nothing else, Newby speculates that perhaps Russia attacked the United States with diseased ticks, coincidentally right in the location where the U.S. government experimented with diseased ticks.

Whether it was just an accidental release or this was done by Russia, it amazes me how the US Government just looks at all of us as collateral damage. Real sad...

quote:
Originally posted by Kris Newby:

The government needs to declassify the details of these open-air bioweapons tests so that we can begin to repair the damage these pathogens are inflicting on human and animals in the ecosystem.

As Newby writes, yes, our government needs to begin to repair the damage done by these pathogens, this includes the proper medical for all of us.

Newby also talked about on Coast to Coast AM how our wonderful government even experimented and injected ticks with radiation. The thought was the ticks would then pass on the radiation to the human target, then kill them.

I noticed quite a few videos popping up on YouTube recently all centered around the biowarfare side of lyme after this book has come out.

Also just recently Joe Rogan had author Annie Jacobsen on his podcast talking about project paperclip and the nazi scientists that were brought over to America after WW2. Such a dark dark history!
https://youtu.be/3MZr5J5DOfk

When Newby was on Coast to Coast AM she mentioned Annie Jacobsen and her coverage of project paperclip, if Newby is looking to get a lot of publicity the place to go would be Joe Rogan's podcast, considering Joe has brought up Lyme numerous times on his show as well as mentioning he has 10 friends with Lyme Disease.

[ 05-19-2019, 12:29 AM: Message edited by: Dan455 ]

TX Lyme Mom
Member # 3162

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TX Lyme Mom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found this rather interesting

quote:
Originally posted by David Swanson:

Newby assumes throughout the book that there has to have been a particular major incident near Long Island Sound, either an accident or an experiment on the public or an attack by a foreign nation. Burgdorfer reportedly claimed to another researcher that Russia stole U.S. bioweapons. Based on that and nothing else, Newby speculates that perhaps Russia attacked the United States with diseased ticks, coincidentally right in the location where the U.S. government experimented with diseased ticks.

Whether it was just an accidental release or this was done by Russia, it amazes me how the US Government just looks at all of us as collateral damage. Real sad...

quote:
Originally posted by Kris Newby:

The government needs to declassify the details of these open-air bioweapons tests so that we can begin to repair the damage these pathogens are inflicting on human and animals in the ecosystem.

My Comments -- (since the formatting above isn't very clear):
I recall reading, probably in "Lyme Disease and the S.S. Elbrus" by Rachel Verdon, but it's been too long ago for me to remember whether it was this book or another one, that a really bad storm knocked out the electricity on Plum Island, causing failure of air locks in special Biohazard rooms which allowed airborne pathogens to escape into the hurricane winds and drift ashore into populated areas.

The reason for this failure was given that Congress had not appropriated enough money for back-up, fail-safe systems, and the Director at Plum Island made the decision to put their limited funds into research and to skimp on safety protections since there wasn't enough money to achieve both.

My BW books are all in *deep storage* (that is, not in my house) right now, so I cannot easily access them in order to refresh my memory of these details. Nevertheless, this simple explanation sounds much more logical to me than any other explanation assuming malicious intent which I've come across. so far

Motto: Never automatically assume malfeasance whenever ordinary human incompetence can explain a mystery of this nature.

Posts: 4454 | From TX | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TX Lyme Mom
Member # 3162

quote:
quote:

By the way, listen to what this video has to say when you get a chance...

https://youtu.be/40EWjpREeXY?t=956

quote:
Originally posted by
Fox5NY:

He wants his lawsut to open the doors who are suffering from lyme disease because of late detection for them to be able to sue the CDC, lawsuits against the government are hard to win but lee says he'll lyme sufferers all the data from his case to do it...

Remember Dr. Lee is suing the CDC for 57 million for suppressing early detection testing.

Dan, I think your getting two different lawsuits mixed up. The suit by Dr. Lee is different from the RICO suit down here in Texas.

The RICO lawsuit is NOT about the money -- although money is a necessary claim in being able to get a lawsuit accepted into civil court. However, the purpose of the RICO lawsuit is to put a STOP to the egregious denial of diagnosis and access to treatment by the outrageous past actions of the IDSA and by the individual defendants.

Remember the persons who wrote the now defunct and out-dated IDSA Guidelines were an *ad hoc* committee -- meaning that they nominated themselves to take on this task and then they succeeded in getting their handiwork rubber-stamped by the IDSA as a whole.

Keep in mind also that the IDSA Guidelines are no longer available on the National Clearing House website for Practice Guidelines because they have not been revised since 2006.

Please excuse any minor inaccuracies in what I'm posting here because I do not have access to all of my documents which are in *deep storage*, as I already explained in a previous post.

Otherwise, I usually pride myself in going to great trouble to double check what I post. I cannot do that right now though, nor do I expect to have a chance to do so anytime very soon.

It seems more important to me to post these general ideas now, as best that I can, while allowing for the possibility of a few minor inaccuracies, since there's not really anything that I can do about it easily at this time.

I will add one more interesting detail. I was personally acquainted with Plaintiff #2, the late David Kocurek. I'm told that he learned that a legal team in Houston had finally been found to accept this case when he was in the hospital in an apparent coma on his death bed -- and that, get this -- he squeezed the hand of the person beside him and tears appeared under his closed eyelids when he was told that all of their hard work had paid off and that the case would indeed be filed.

David passed away the very next day, I'm told. David was a leading member of our Texas LDA, and I'm so proud to have had the privilege of knowing him. I get goose bumps and tears in my eyes, just thinking about that poignant death bed scene.

I like to think that if David is watching over us from "the other side" that he will continue to be a tremendous force and help to us in unseen ways and that our side cannot lose this case, with David's continued help from beyond. David was and still is a force to be reckoned with, in my estimation.

TX Lyme Mom
Member # 3162

We went off topic briefly, but now it's time to come back to Kris Newby's new book "Bitten" about the Biological Warfare (BW) origins of Lyme disease.

I finally finished reading the book last night, after numerous interruptions since first starting it, and I bookmarked one sentence/paragraph in particular because it really grabbed my attention:

pg. 230 (next to last paragraph):
"With Lyme disease, there's no profit incentive for proactively treating someone with a few weeks of inexpensive off-patent antibiotics. It's the patentable vaccines and mandatory [diagnostic] tests before treatment that bring in the steady revenues year after year."

My Comment:
Bingo! That says it all, in a nut shell. We all already knew that, but it surprised me when Kris Newby interjected it into this book.

I don't know why that sentence//paragraph caught me so much by surprise, but it did. Most of her writing had been strictly objective journalism, without editorial comments.

Maybe that's why I was so surprised to read this statement in her book. It's as if she simply couldn't restrain herself from this one expression of personal sentiment and frustration regarding the habitual obstructionism by our IDSA adversaries.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement

© 1993-2019 The Lyme Disease Network of New Jersey, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Use of the LymeNet Site is subject to the Terms and Conditions.