LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

Tax deductible

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.
In the United States, your donations are tax deductible.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Activism » The IDSA Facebook comments sent to Congress

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The IDSA Facebook comments sent to Congress
dmc
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 5102

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dmc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Devastation of Lives and Lies:

http://www.fileden.com/files/2012/2/27/3271113/IDSA%20Comments%20Document/Official_IDSA_Comments_Document_for_Congress_2-15-12_FINAL.pdf

Posts: 2675 | From ct, usa | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BuffyFan
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 34679

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BuffyFan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it won't download for me. :'(
Posts: 287 | From somewhere | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinelady
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pinelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome Works!!!

--------------------
Suspected Lyme 07 Test neg One band migrating in IgG region
unable to identify.Igenex Jan.09IFA titer 1:40 IND
IgM neg pos
31 +++ 34 IND 39 IND 41 IND 83-93 +
DX:Neuroborreliosis

Posts: 5850 | From Kentucky | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AuntyLynn
Member # 35938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AuntyLynn         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
O M G!

To the band of brothers and sisters who took round the clock shifts to mirror these comments before the cowards deleted them ...

YOU SO ROCK!!!

This was an incredible scope of work!

Would you mind sharing details of when this went out to DC? Or maybe, to what "media" it was sent? I may have some ideas for you!

Thank you SO MUCH!
This stealth action was so much more effective,than that milktoasty, convuluted and CONFUSING "Petition" that they expected hoardes would sign! It is straight to the point - and en masse!

BRAVO!

Posts: 1432 | From New Jersey | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alexandru Matei
Member # 37348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alexandru Matei   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neat move, kudos to the ones that put this .pdf together, I hope something will come out of this.

Alex

--------------------
Lyme Disease
Boala Lyme
Borrelioza

~ I was possibly infected when I was 5, un-diagnosed until adulthood, developed severe symtoms at 19 ....

~ Currently on natural protocol.

Posts: 32 | From Romania | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joebar
Member # 19680

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joebar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow. amazing work putting this together. hopefully this will be a fruitful project that will be read by people in high places
Posts: 14 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alexandru Matei
Member # 37348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alexandru Matei   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any news on this?

--------------------
Lyme Disease
Boala Lyme
Borrelioza

~ I was possibly infected when I was 5, un-diagnosed until adulthood, developed severe symtoms at 19 ....

~ Currently on natural protocol.

Posts: 32 | From Romania | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pocono Lyme
Member # 5939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pocono Lyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VERY impressive!!!

Thank you to all who had a part in this.
Absolutely amazing.

--------------------
2 Corinthians 12:9-11

9 But he said to me, �My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.� Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ�s power may rest on me.

Posts: 1445 | From Poconos, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abby-do
Member # 25440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abby-do     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you to the many who worked on this project...so many signatures, so many devastating stories...great work saving this!!!

--------------------
I am not a Doctor and I never played one on TV, I'm just a lab rat with Lyme trying to rid myself of this horrible disease.

Posts: 88 | From Florida | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nula
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nula     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Incredible work. Thank you to those who commented and those who put this together!

Is there any news on this? Was there any feedback from the politicians/officials this was sent to?

--------------------
I appreciate all your replies. If it takes me a while to respond, it is either because I'm too sick or because I am unable to log in. From European servers, Lymenet is very frequently inaccessible for days at a time ...

Posts: 235 | From Europe | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neil M Martin
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 2357

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neil M Martin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks.

--------------------
Neil

Posts: 697 | From Tucson, AZ USA | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VV     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Where is the IDSA page now? I can't find it on Facebook.
Posts: 922 | From Philadelphia | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. This is incredible. I bet this is one reason why Obama and Romney are discussing lyme tonight (let's hope).

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement

© 1993-2019 The Lyme Disease Network of New Jersey, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Use of the LymeNet Site is subject to the Terms and Conditions.