LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Steph's Post Germany PE-1 Adventures (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Steph's Post Germany PE-1 Adventures
Steph & Ayden Pup
Member # 30966

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Steph & Ayden Pup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all,

Once again, thanks to everyone who sought after a better treatment before me and wrote about it!

I spent a month in Germany this past summer (2011), and returned in the middle in August. The Lyme and associated co-infections I had appeared (via available blood testing) to be resistant to abx, and I was losing functionality pretty quickly. -Pretty frustrating for a working scientist. The beauty of science is that it is the ultimate lover of learning, always looking for a better explanation and understanding of how the world interacts. Light therapy is not new, but our burgeoning understanding of it is exceptionally exciting. I feel very fortunate to have had the opportunity to "guinea pig" if you will, on myself, this wonderful way to support the body.

In my personal view, there are 5 components to this therapy. (Will share if anyone'
s interested.) I received 5 treatments while in Germany, and though I'm 6 weeks overdue for a follow-up treatment, I'm still off of abx and 80% better than I was before going.

My PE-1 arrived today and I'll be using the generic settings tonight. After my conference call with the builder, I'll use the custom settings with Bb nosodes this weekend. Hopefully later next week, I'll add a blood nosode, followed by a saline IV (waiting for supplies).

I don't have this page up daily, but please feel free to message me anything you post if you have specific questions, and I'll get them through my email.

Thanks. I'm looking forward to meeting more of you [Smile] . -Steph

Posts: 28 | From Seattle, WA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you, please, tell us more about 5 components you have mentionned. I'm planning to go Germany myself, so it would be very helpful.
Thanks in advance!

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Steph! thank you for posting about your experience!

Try to find the higher dilutions of borrelia to treat lyme further (in my opinion), like Borrelia burgdorferi C12, C30, C60, C100, C200.

I would very much recommend to add these to your follow up treatment!!!

In which are you (as a researcher?).

Just don't post your full name here, to protect your privacy!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aMomWithHope
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aMomWithHope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations, Steph, on your success.

I look forward to following your thread and learning more regarding the PE1 and photon therapy in general.

Wishing you a speedy and complete recovery!

Posts: 648 | From northeast | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steph & Ayden Pup
Member # 30966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steph & Ayden Pup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

Thanks for well wishes and advice [Smile] .

Anuta: Are you seeing Dr. W? If so, he'll take care of most of the components I had referred to. The real trick is putting together resources for follow-up once back home.

1) Try to start clean. Detox parasites, mercury (amalgams), eat well - I can say more about this if requested, remove abx from your system. Dr. W will request you stop taking all on-essential supplements/meds as well.

2) Testing via a biofeedback machine, ie Bicom, Vega, etc. Dr. W. will do this. In this way you can learn very quickly and non-invasively what your body is dealing with and to what extent.

3) Photon therapy. Again, the clinic will set you up with this. Try to focus and meditate on your healing during treatment. Remain peaceful. This goes together with the next component...

4) Nosodes. This get sinto homeopathy and quantum physics a bit. In summation (and as I understand it), the photons at 880nm and a specific Hz & power penetrate your cells to restore the light balance, help them to eject disease & trauma, boost your immue system, and disrupt the natural frequency of lyme & it's associated co-infections. The nosodes emit, like everything, their own "signal", which the body can then identify as an invader to attack.

5) Detox detox detox. After treatment, they'll help you detox with IV, which may or may not have things added to it. Every case is different. They may also recommend ozone therapy. I didn't experience this. You'll also likely be prescribed drops to take on none treatment days. If they prescibe them, them the drops as instructed. They're extremely useful. Get LOTS of sleep, eat well, and stay away from toxic influences as much as poosible (EMF, negativity, etc).

Brussels: Hey, thanks for the advice. I have the nosodes I returned with, and didn't know there are higher dilutions. I just getting to the point of wanting to find out where I get nosodes of al kinds.

AMomWithHope: There's definitely hope, and it's getting better and better [Smile] Hang in there.

Posts: 28 | From Seattle, WA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Steph. Yes, I'm planning to see Dr. W.but I want to do few months of parasites and heavy metal treatment before I go.

I'm already gluten,sugar, dairy-free. I've heard that he requires to stop the abx 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the treatment, or should it be more?

Did you have to wait for a long time when you called for an appointment? I imagine he must have very busy schedule. If I'm planning to go in spring-summer 2012, how long in advance should I call?
Thanks again for your help.

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steph & Ayden Pup
Member # 30966

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steph & Ayden Pup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Anuta,

He didn't require much notice, or prep apart from the cessation of abx and supplements. THey do ask patients to stop taking their pills for 2 weeks prior to treatment. I gave myself a month because I felt I could tolerate it and wanted everything out of my system. 2-4 weeks notice is usually sufficient, but you'll want to email the clinic and let them you're planning on coming in the Spring so they can send you the usual info (pricing/where to stay/etc).

His English is good enough to communicate with you, but good enough to explain the science of it well. Petra generally runs the front desk and her English, if you can leave out idioms and casual sayings, is pretty good.

They do this so frequently, that they've made it really hands on for the patients. I didn't see Dr. W. much, but I did get a lot of hands on with the process.

Hope this helps.

Steph

Steph & Ayden Pup
Member # 30966

Scorpiogirl,

I tried to reply to your message, but your mailbox is full. -Just fyi [Smile]

scorpiogirl
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 31907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scorpiogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Steph & Ayden Pup:
Scorpiogirl,

I tried to reply to your message, but your mailbox is full. -Just fyi [Smile]

Oppss so sorry! I just cleaned house... should work now. Thanks!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1391 | From Lyme Land | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tickssuck
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tickssuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Steph,

Thanks for the heads up about your post here. I am really looking forward to meeting up with you later this month to learn more about your treatment and experience. [Smile]

I am very interested in pursuing this as it appears I definitely have refractory illness; abx, supplements, detox are not making me well - 3.5 years later, though I wish they were.

What I wonder is....those who have had photon therapy, do you feel like it helps with very neuro-Lyme? A really dysfunctional nervous system? I, at this point, have very little cognitive difficulty. The agitated, hyper sensitive CNS, internal vibration feeling - is the big issue for me, along with twitching, numbness, off-balance etc. etc.

I guess I am hoping to hear from someone with similar predominant CNS problems who has had good results with this therapy. I am not dealing with arthritic pain either, though have constant neck pain.

Thank you Steph for sharing here. Wishing you continued improvement! I have a big learning curve with this stuff. TS (ML)

Posts: 566 | From West Coast | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steph & Ayden Pup
Member # 30966

Hi Tickssuck,

You may want to ask some of the other folks who have had treatment more directly than in this thread.

My LLND says the neck pain is the lyme. It loves the tissue at the base of our brains/neck.

Due to the nature of light therapy and biology, I be;ieve it's helpful for a wide variety of imbalances. That said, I don't know specifically how it might help a CNS issue. -That's not to say it can't, only to say that's outside of my personal experience bubble.

M & I are looking forward to meeting you as well [Smile] .

Take care, and I'll continue to share my experiences here. -Steph

17hens
Member # 23747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 17hens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tickssuck:
A really dysfunctional nervous system? I, at this point, have very little cognitive difficulty. The agitated, hyper sensitive CNS, internal vibration feeling - is the big issue for me, along with twitching, numbness, off-balance etc. etc. [/QB]

Tickssuck,

Have you been treated for co-infections?

--------------------
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalms 73:26

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Posts: 3043 | From PA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mo
Member # 2863

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Mo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you for sharing your experiences with us!
Posts: 8337 | From the other shore | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steph, I love your 1st five main topics. May I copy them on my looong PE1 thread, just to keep important things together?

Thank you so much to come and share your experience!

---------
As for neurolyme, I think the answer is yes. Almost everyone I know with chronic lyme and fatigue has neurolyme symptoms.

Hard neck can be a sign of brain infection. Did the treatment help you for that?

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tickssuck
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tickssuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@17hens,

I also PM'd. But, yes, have treated Bart aggressively with orals - for more than a year. Just finished several months of IV Rifampin as well.

Also, have been on Malarone, Mepron and Artemisinin in the past for Babs, for many months, so I don't know. I have communicated with others here, Feelfit and Lymetwister - we share a lot of the same CNS symptoms. I know they too have treated Lyme and co-infections aggressivley and both are still struggling as well.

Don't know if something is being missed, we just have refractory illness (once sequestered in the CNS I know treating and getting good results is very difficult, per Fallon and others).

@ Brussels, no, treatment has not relieved my neck pain and has only slightly improved my neuro symptoms. After 3.5 years of tx, my Lab Corp CD57 was at 9 - this was just a few months ago. I know the CD57 is not the end-all/be-all; however, I still feel terrible and my CNS is still very impaired. So, for me, I do think there is a correlation, sigh.

Maybe Steph is right. I should make a new post on the PE-1/Bionic. I would really like to know if someone, who has these symptoms, treated with photon therapy and got well or significantly better.

Thanks. TS

Posts: 566 | From West Coast | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 17hens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tickssuck,

You know if Gael gets on here, she's going to ask if you've treated parasites, which is a very good question.

And I always think about Bea's husband. It seems RMSF was hiding and inhibiting his progress.

Have you ever been energetically tested (by someone good)? It might give a whole new light to your situation.

--------------------
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalms 73:26

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Posts: 3043 | From PA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tickssuck
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15388

I have been energetically tested, but it was early on in treatment so haven't for a long time. Good? I hope so, but how would I know? She supposedly trained under Dr. K (I live in WA State). From my understanding, getting in to see Dr. K is nearly impossible and super $$$$.

I have not treated parasites. I have gone in so many different directions; but, this is one I have not gone. Humaworm, right? I know there are others, that comes to mind from what I've read.

I do know Gael always mentions the parasite issue.....I feel rather lost about it all.....thanks. TS

Steph & Ayden Pup
Member # 30966

Hi Brussels,

No problem on copying my 5 main treamtents elements, but please give them context when you do.

General: There are a lot of reasons for a stiff neck and CNS issues. My stiff neck decreased significantly with photon therapy and body work. Reducng my exposure to EMF also helped overall. -Especially with internal agitation.

Tickssuck: There's a doc who studied in Germany practicing in Washington. He does energetic testing and is rumored to excel in support. I have an appt with him on the 12th. Remind me to tell you about him when we meet. I've been working a little with a biotensor, but I'd look for someone using a machine. -It's on my wish list [Smile]

Steph & Ayden Pup
Member # 30966

UPDATE: Tried my PE-1 for the first time last night. I followed the start instructions and suggestion of only using it at 50% power for about 7 minutes over my nailbeds and lower back.

So far so good! I got a little boost of energy (so I'll be trying it a little earlier tonight), and NO adverse effects. Tonight, I'll try a higher power setting and play with some of the variable frequencies. Tomorrow, I chat with the builder about specific uses and frequencies.

scorpiogirl
Member # 31907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scorpiogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome!! I can't wait to hear all about it tomorrow!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1391 | From Lyme Land | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Are you using nosodes Steph or only pulsed light (nogier)?
Steph & Ayden Pup
Member # 30966

Hi Brussels, Scorpiogirl,

I started using the machine without nosodes so I could get to know it. I used nosodes on friday night and felt a little sluggish on Saturday. I'll have a better idea of how what works for me, and what is a direct effect of the treatment, after I have a chance to try it a few times. Using the nosodes more than once a month would be overkill. Once the light enters the body, it becomes a sort of signal that lingers.

I have been using the general setting "F" on 50% once or twice a day to get a feel for the PE-1's effect and my fog, a bit of an energy afficionado herself, loves it.

I'm unwilling to try the blood nosode without an IV, and I'm still waiting on supplies for that. Will keep you all posted [Smile]

James1979
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steph - are you going to administer the IV yourself at home?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steph & Ayden Pup
Member # 30966

Hi James1979,

No, though trained to administer IV's, I've never practiced them on myself. I have a couple of friends that are helping, though I know some folks are able to work with their LLND/LLMD's.

Also, Dr. W. uses Bicarb (8.4%), which is contolled. I wound up ordering normal saline.

James1979
Unregistered

Steph - thanks a lot for the answer.

If you don't mind me asking, why do you need IVs? Are they completely necessary? If someone doesn't have access to IVs, is there a suitable substitute?

I try to keep my mind open about photon therapy, but it all seems so confusing! In your opinion, how simple/complex do you think photon therapy is? After you get the hang of it, is it pretty easy? Does it take a lot of your time?

Thanks for answering the questions! [Smile] I really appreciate this thread.

Steph & Ayden Pup
Member # 30966

James1979,

I was a little shy about writing much on this forum, but was encouraged and am really glad it's been useful to some folks [Smile] .

I'll start with your question about IV's. They're not completely necessary, but they are extremely helpful in detoxing. After photon treatment with the nosodes, the body acquires a large toxic load of dead bugs and needs to get them out. IV's help to flush the blood. Natural detoxing takes a little time, and when there is too much toxicity, it can be very uncomfortable. Whatever a person can do to decrease the load before treatment, and support the body in detoxing after is helpful.

There are homeopathic drops to aid the lymphatic system, kidneys, and adrenals in detoxing. These were great for me. Anyone doing photon treatment will need to drink LOTS of water during and after as well.

As for photon therapy itself.... it is both complex and not completely understand on a quantum level, and fairly accessible and easy to administer on a user level.

Photon therapy aligns with ancient healing traditions such as reiki, acupuncture, and qi-gong. It uses energy in the form of light to help restore and balance the body. The photons used are a longer wavelength, and therefore penetrate more deeply into the cells. Working on the now established principal that all things emit light, photons restore the light balance, and therefore natural frequency of the cells. It acts as a signal to the body of how it's native health should be. The immune system is boosted, toxins are ejected, and cellular communication is improved. Add the nosodes, and the body is told what to look for and attack. It begins to see the bugs that have been hiding. This isn't a complete explanation, but I hope it helps.

From a user perspective, the most important thing is to understand that the photons act as a signal, a set of instructions, and to support your body by not overdoing it. It's really easy to get carried away. The photons continue to work 2-3 months after treatment, and the treatment feels a little differently to everyone.

That said, it's as easy as applying an array of LED's to different parts of your body. Nosodes get taped to the solar plexus (do not shine the light through the nosodes).

Hope this helps. Feel free to ask additional and/or more specific questions if I didn't answer your questions completely. There are lots of knowledgable folks on here. I'm glad I was encouraged to start this thread. -It's a great community.

Steph

jlp38
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlp38     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're glad you started it too! Thanks
Posts: 707 | From Colorado | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jlp38
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlp38     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
P.S. Where do you get IV supplies? Can you get them without a doctors order? I've had a heck of a time finding stuff and all I want are nutritional IVs.
Posts: 707 | From Colorado | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James1979
Unregistered

Steph - thanks a ton for the wonderful answer! You have a very nice writing style, and it is a pleasure to read your writings.

Wishing you peace and health. Amen.

Steph & Ayden Pup
Member # 30966

Aww, Thanks James1979 [Smile] .

jlp38,

I ordered normal saline and basic IV line supplies online. I had to look through a few sites, but it didn't take too long with a google search. I wanted sodium bicarb, but it's controlled and I'm not willing to push that. Oh, and yes, I ordered them on my own. -No doc.

It's so much easier with a supportive doc, but I know we can't always find them. Fortunately, there are a lot of options for detoxing now.

[ 10-10-2011, 06:11 PM: Message edited by: Steph & Ayden Pup ]

nefferdun
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nefferdun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ordered the PE-1 today along with the nosodes. I have no idea how it works. New fangled contraptions leave my lymed brain more zonked than usual. Hopefully my gadget minded husband can figure things out. I will have to come back to these posts and try to make sense out of them.

Kind of excited though.

--------------------
old joke: idiopathic means the patient is pathological and the the doctor is an idiot

Posts: 4676 | From western Montana | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steph & Ayden Pup
Member # 30966

Yay! Congrats Nefferdun!

Feel free to post/message me if you have any questions [Smile]

The PE-1 is really user friendly, but powerful.

Steph & Ayden Pup
Member # 30966

Another PE-1 Update

So far so good. My dog and I really like the presets on a nightly basis. Seems to help me sleep through the night better and function more evenly throughout the day. -Even on long computer work days.

I tried a lyme specific frequency last friday night. Felt sluggish saturday as though gravity was being a particularly surly bully, however, Sunday brought a renewed sense of feel good. Not overly charged with energy, but able to keep a good pace for a few miles of trails. I was pooped afterward, but I try to remind myself that healing takes a good bit of energy. DOing well this week and not feeling (gut/internal) like I have the little buggers at this point.

I also tried the unit on my 95 year old grandmother's long standing carpal tunnel/arthritis, which manifests as tingling and numbness in her hands, with pain in her wrists during cold weather.

About 4 minutes in on a low Hz, she said the tingling was decreasing. After about 8 minutes, she felt like she'd had aenough for the night. Her feedback was that her hands felt much better, and the heel pain she had also diminished (she demonstrated by stomping her foot :-P).

In support of getting to know the effects pf the unit further, I took it to a reiki master/qigong disciple. I used a general preset and after a few minutes, her response was that she felt a little chi flowing through her hands. With her eyes closed and as I changed settings, she reported sensation in different parts of her body.

This is very exciting stuff, and I'm looking forward to compiling experience for a long term outlook.

Hope everyone is surviviing the change in seasons well.

Steph & Ayden Pup

jlp38
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27221

Steph -

How are you doing? Any updates?

poppy
Member # 5355

Icon 1 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be nice to hear the science behind these alternative treatments. Also, a track record.
Posts: 2888 | From USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by poppy:
Be nice to hear the science behind these alternative treatments. Also, a track record.

It would be, but this is a brand new treatment. I went to have it done because I figured it would be 20 years before they could provide the information you're looking for and I didn't want to wait that long.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

Poppy, you can look up my thread or some of the others. Lots of the science is talked about on mine. And Dr. W. used the Bionic 880 for 9 or 10 years on patients with a 93% success rate. That was good enough for me and I'm very much improved and still getting better, after his treatment and using the machine on my own to continue treatment.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

nefferdun
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nefferdun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not believe the treatment is 93% successful. I will explain what I experienced for those that are curious.

The PE1 is a low level laser - LED light therapy device. There are many of these devices on the market and you can buy them for anywhere from a couple hundred of dollars to thousands. You can even buy a laser pointer from Wal Mart for about $20 which is said to be useful.

This device has visible red light with wavelengths of 633 and 680 nm, and invisible wavelenghts of 940, 880 and 875 nm.
These devices are approved by the FDA for increasing circulation to help stimulate healing and to reduce pain. They were used by NASA.

LLLT's are said to increase endorphins when used on acupuncture points which also helps with healing and has a calming effect. I believe this is true.

It is also claimed to increase collagen production which I believe it will do to a certain extent but you see adds on TV for devices that claim to erase wrinkles and smooth away cellulose. So you have to be wary of claims.

The PE1 has frequencies which I don't completely understand and can't comment on. I don't know if they have scientifically validated or are FDA approved. These different frequencies are supposed to affect different organs and systems in the body. I do not understand this concept because the light itself can only penetrate 1.5 inches into the skin. I try it anyway.

The nosodes are homeopathic tinctures that are put into small clear vials and taped to the body's solar plexis. The light is then used on ten acupuncture points for a few seconds to a few minutes each point. This is supposed to send powerful messages to the immune system.

There is no scientific evidence supporting this works. It is very alternative and to the scientifically oriented mind, complete nonsense. Although figures are used to say it is highly successful, when it does not work, those cases are dismissed saying the person did not comply in some way with all the regulations for it's proper use

such as : removing all amalgam fillings, not taking any herbs or drugs, turning off electrical circuits, not using electronic devices or being near microwaves. As you can see it would be very hard to follow every detail but even when this is done, there are those that still do not recover and it is then said that the borellia is gone but they are suffering from an unknown pathogen for which a nosode cannot be used because they can't identify it.

Not knowing exactly what I was getting into I decided to try it. I am not sorry I got the PE1. Larry, the manufacturere was very careful to distance himself from the nosodes end of treatment acknowledging it is not FDA approved and if he were to promote it, he could get into trouble.

I think the nosodes and vials were about $200 for bartonealla and borellia. I was very cautious, expecting a miraculous event when I applied the light. Nothing occurred so I got a bit more aggressive and finally used the light with nosodes for literally hours. The nosodes did nothing for me.

The PE1 increases endorphins. I feel calmer when I use it. Endorphins boost the immune system. Here is a comparison between how well the PE1 works and LDN, low dose naltrexone which also increases endorphins. LDN costs about $20 a month.
The PE1 costs $1600.

A couple of days ago the virus sweeping the country hit. My husband, who does not have lyme, has been on LDN at 3 mg for about two weeks. Of everyone exposed in two families, he is the only person who did not get sick.

My son who was on LDN four days had an upset stomach for 12 hours but did not vomit or have diarrhea. I have been using the PE1 every day but not LDN. I was sick for about 6 hours without vomiting or diarrhea but continued to feel weak. Everyone else was violently sick with vomiting every ten to twenty minutes for 12 hours and then in bed another day or two.

The people recommending the nosodes with the PE1 say to only use the device a few times and then take weeks off because it is so powerful. All of my research indicates this light therapy needs to be used a lot.

In mouse injury studies, long periods of exposure were much more effective in increasing healing than short exposure. This was with a powerful device using it up to 100 minutes a day.

I followed the suggestions, quiting antibiotics for several weeks before getting the PE1 but had to go back on them when symptoms came back. Four years into treatment I can identify a herx from a relapse. I really feel had I ignored the returning symptoms I would have set my treatment back a very long time.

--------------------
old joke: idiopathic means the patient is pathological and the the doctor is an idiot

Posts: 4676 | From western Montana | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nefferdun
Member # 20157

I cannot use LDN. I don't know why but I have trouble with it. The light works best for me to boost my immune system, but I have to use it for two hours a day.

--------------------

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After I used the nosodes, I used blood to get to the unidentified pathogens.

I never turned off my electricity, but I did get rid of wifi and cordless phones. I don't use a microwave, so that wasn't an issue.

I'm sorry it didn't work for your infections, but glad you are getting good use out of it. I'm curious how long you used it for? It took me about 9 months to get well. I returned from Germany 50% better after 3 weeks, but it took me 9 months to really feel well.

Also, the only thing the light works on is infections. I had to address many other things as well (KPU, mold, parasites, etc.).

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nefferdun
Member # 20157

I used nosodes for three weeks several times a week. I had no abx for borella or bartonella and no herbs.

I was feeling nearly well when I ordered the PE1 but by the time I got it, because I was not taking abx, I was sliding backwards. I started antimalarials for babesia when those symptoms became stronger.

The borellia which has been dormant, had been coming out but I was ignoring it hoping the nosodes would take care of it. Then I got serious pain in a knee and finger joints and some twitching.

It worsened instead of getting better so I started amoxi and then doxy and tindamax about three weeks ago. Within days of switching to doxy, the pain was completely gone. It was a very active infection, not a herx. Walking was getting difficult.

The idea of just letting the infections take over is terrifying to me. If there has not been a trail of this, and there hasn't, then it could be very dangerous to tell people it works 93% of the time.

It could be since you had taken a lot of antibiotics that you were close to remission and the light helped boost your immune system to take over and keep you there.

It could be your remaining symptoms were not even related to active infections but residual inflammation and the need to detox. We just don't know for sure.

No one for instance has done before and after tests, even CD57 tests. That would verify something. I am not a disgruntled consumer. I am concerned because people's lives are at stake here.

Where is Steph anyway? Someone could PM him so it hits his email and maybe he would respond. Is he well and off living his life or is he gone for other reasons?

--------------------

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I'm glad you got things back under control.

I stayed on my babesia meds the longest before I went to Germany because it always came back so fast. Dr. W said absolutely no killing agents, including for babesia, so I did have to stop those meds before my trip. I was about 45% well when I went, so I don't consider myself to have been close to remission at all.

There were times that I would hit about 90% for a few hours in the afternoon, but that was only when I was on heavy meds at high doses. Anytime we lowered the dosages or switched to herbs, I'd backslide, and I was in that backsliding pattern when I left.

When I returned home, I was in the middle of a flare and was about 70%, which previously had been what a good day was for me. I also had a battle with babesia upon my return.

I was tested with the Bicom 2000 when I got to Germany and tested for a very heavy borrelia load. Dr. W said I had been infected for at least ten years to be so bad.

My LLMD doesn't use the CD57 tests, so I don't have that information.

--------------------

kimmie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimmie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been using the PE-1 for a month now. Only using borrelia nosodes. My lyme was not dormant and I had not treated lyme or coinfections for 4 months.

With using the device and nosodes, I too thought I was getting worse. I had pain all over my body which had only been localized. I also had episodes of fatigue, which I usually do NOT have.
It seemed like a flare in my symptoms, however after a couple days....this was followed by relief and feeling good for 4 days.

I think the herxing is very different than when using ABX or rifing which are the direct killers. If this treatment works like it is said to....by stimulating an immune response to borrelia, then it makes sense that symptoms would worsen almost as if one was having a flare.

Prior to using the PE-1, I had swollen ankles with intense pain, and lower back/hip pain almost daily. Now I have days with all over pain, followed by pain free days which I did not have prior. My swollen ankles are gone and for the most part, I am experiencing relief.

I am only using the PE-1 every 4 days with nosodes, pulsed and only for a total treatment time of 10 minutes. I think if you over use the device, you can do more damange.

Six or 17Hens, what were your "healing reactions" like? Thanks

Posts: 747 | From Utah | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Kimmie, I would agree about the more damage with overuse. Dr. W did say, however, that we could use it on a spot that had pain with no nosodes.

It's been three years since I went to Germany, so I don't really remember. I did blog about it, though.

I also had healing reactions off and on as I got well.

--------------------

jlp38
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27221

Kimmie - had you finished treating parasites before you started with the PE-1? I just got my machine today and I'm a little nervous about starting because I don't think I'm done treating parasites.
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have read alot of studies about using light for healing. I think a big issue is that there are specific wavelengths at a specific dosage with a specific frequency that is usually tested in cases of a specific illness. (Sorry for the run on sentence.) Combining a bunch of different wavelengths of LEDs is not very specific. The PE1 is combining different wavelengths - so, it's hard to know what is happening.

Healing with light is actually quite specific. It's good that people are getting results but there really needs to be more research. There are differences in the wavelengths & what they can be exactly used for & what the correct dosage should be. I've seen studies with infrared light in that if you give just a little too much - it will void any positive results obtained with the "correct" dosage.

We don't really know what the exact correct dosages are when we are experimenting with all of this.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

My husband was very interested in exactly how the light works and contacted HB to get more information. Lots of scientific information was provided.

Dr. W. says, "The treatment of Lyme disease with photons, avoiding antibiotics at the same time, is a standard therapy in many practices today. During a period of three years, 108 persons were treated under control in an observational study. The relapse rate amounts less than 5%, not excluding cases of reinfection. We have successfully treated far over 1000 patients within nine years. This means, the patients are free from complaints, which are caused by Lyme disease."

I would think one could email Dr. W. and HB and ask for specific information regarding the success rate of the machine and the science behind it.

Do you know the Bionic is being used in Thailand for autistic children? The Royal Family of Thailand has bought 25 machines, I believe, and they are seeing amazing results with these children. Some pages of these results were included in my paperwork when I got the machine.

For example: "Name (I won't write it here), aged 5 yr 5 m, treated 9 times (gives dates), Before treatment - low concentration, not calm, low concentration for activities, no obey, also cry when feels unsatisfaction, After treatment - high concentration, better understanding than before, make a dicision, better solving by himself, but still not calm."

The Bionic has 7 or so various frequencies to treat with. Each of the frquencies are to be used 2-3 times a week, with at least 2 days between, and not more.

Frequency 2.47 is the exception. This is the frequency of the body and is fine to use daily, even while using other frequencies. (This is locally, not on points.)

2.47 treats various things including pain, organ detox, arthritis, acne, shingles, herpes simplex, eczema, headaches and migraines,carpal tunnel, and much more.

2.47 is the frequency for endorphin release, pain, improving sleep pattern, stress, tranquility, and more.

From Bionic 880 Photon Therapy Treatment Protocol -
"Possible Patient Reaction when treating for borrelia:
During therapy: no reaction, tiredness or activation, increase of concentration disturbances or clearer thinking (subjective), reinforcement or reduction of already existing symptoms, eg. pain, parasthesia, orthostatic dysregulation.

After the (first) treatment: evident reactions like eg. fatigue, extreme tiredness, increase of pain, reinforcement of existing pain, activation of deferred seats of disease. If any such reaction should occur, a special infusion therapy should be administered after the 2nd treatment. This will minimize the complaints significantly." etc.

All of this came from the info included with the Bionic. I didn't make any of it up.

Like I keep saying, one of the Bionic's big benefits to me is that because it is an approved medical device in Germany, many doctors and health practitioners (German) have tested it, have used it on patients, have recorded results for years. They have found ways to treat 82++ different things, not just lyme disease.

In fact about 40 German doctors/practitioners are using the device specifically to treat lyme disease now. This meant a lot to me. I don't want to start from scratch. I want to know exactly how to use the machine and not mess around. To me, that is invaluable.

Edited to say Royal Family of Thailand rather than king of Thailand (DH corrected me).

[ 12-29-2011, 08:38 PM: Message edited by: 17hens ]

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

17hens
Member # 23747

quote:
Originally posted by kimmie:
Six or 17Hens, what were your "healing reactions" like? Thanks

In Germany, my first reaction came after my 3rd treatment. I was extremely tired, just wanted to sleep and rest and I was fuzzy headed. That lasted a day. Then I was back to feeling great. I'm probably the exception to the rule though, feeling as good as I did.

Since coming home and continuing treatment, I've had healing reactions for sure.

When I treat w/ blood nosodes, I feel tired sometimes and I experience symptoms I haven't had in months or even years. They are much more mild and last maybe an hour or a few days. But then they're done and don't come back. To me, this means my body is going back to this assault and healing.

For example, I had constant dry eye for about 5 years before I got sick (had lyme but didn't know it, but got sick from that bite in April of '09 which took me over the edge). Each blink of my eye felt like my eye was being stabbed. I was diagnosed with a corneal virus and given steriod drops. They were the only thing that brought relief.

Just last week, during treatment with a blood nosode, I had dryness in in my left eye which I haven't had for years. Anyway, it had gone away when I started treating lyme w/ abx 2.5 years ago. I experienced it again for a few weeks on and off while in the midst of bart treatment with abx. And I got it last week, not nearly as strong but there all the same, for about 3 days on and off.

I have a hunch I won't experience it again. [Smile]

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

kimmie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimmie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jlp38,

I have not treated parasites. I had to take 4 months off from treatment to heal my gut because I had c diff. I started the PE-1 without doing parasite treatment first.

Posts: 747 | From Utah | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

I treated parasites for only 4 months before going to Germany for light treatment and they were not a problem me while there. When I came back and continued Bionic treatment, at times the parasite symptoms flared. I just kept treating with the Bionic (3 weeks on, a few weeks off) and the parasites started pouring out of me. Of course the coffee enemas helped.

I no longer have parasite symptoms (maybe just slight teeth grinding some nights) although I know there will be a time when I focus fully on treating them. I go with my gut (HA!) and so far it's told me to keep treating with the light. There's a time and place for everything, including various treatments.

Hope this helps.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

nefferdun
Member # 20157

The point of getting the PE1, as I understand it, is that it is more powerful with more frequencies than say the $20 pointer you can get at Wal Mart. Larry said it is much more powerful with more settings than even the Bionic which costs five times as much. So Power is a good thing.

You want so many joules applied to the treated site- Length of time, mass of LED's and power means more joules which gives better results from what I have read.

My question is, if the PE1 should only be used for a very short period of time because it is so powerful, would it not be equally effective to buy a much less costly device and use it longer? Why pay $1600 for this machine and only use it a couple of minutes. Why not just get a machine for a couple of hundred dollars (or Less) and use it say 20 minutes instead of ten?

Also if the Nogier frequencies are calculated to reach specific organs and systems in the body, why not use them if you know you have an infection there?

LED light has been used with Autism, dementia, cavitation, healing wounds including diabetic ulcers and many other things. Russia leads the research in low level laser therapy. NASA was interested in it because wounds heal poorly in space and astronauts loose muscle strength.

None of this applies to nosodes.
Nosodes take a leap of faith. We have to be careful when we are asked to pay for things that have no scientific validation. If a doctor is selling a treatment and he is the only person doing the "research" obviously he has a reason to make it look successful. It could be snake oil.

If it is this easy, why pay someone for it. If you want to try this treatment, get a $20 laser pointer from Wal Mart (there is a book published saying this devise is effective). Then go into your woods and trap a tick in a jelly jar.

Tape it to your solar plexis and fire away. Next step tape your own blood or urine or snot or whatever you have to your solar plexis and fire away with that.

I'll do it. I am so desperate I will do anything. But by golly, I am going to tell you if it works or not and for me I feel like the Emperor standing in his underwear with the little boy yelling he does not see my grand outfit.

--------------------

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is why I got the LightWorks by SOTA. I think you can do some of the things that are being done in Germany with it. I figured I'd try it out rather than spending $20,000 going to Germany.

I got quite ill & I think it was because of the parasites. No one really knew about this at the time.

I think you can get results with the LightWorks which was around $300. I have read people got results with a red laser pointer, too.

There needs to be comparative studies about all of this. Seems like "evidence based medicine" is a reality these days. There's alot of corruption in the whole area of health, drugs, supplements & healing - on all sides.

We do have to try these things & see how it works for us as individuals. Borrelia in Germany may not be the same as borrelia here. There are many individual factors that can cause success or failure.

I'm glad I spent $300 on the LightWorks. All of these things can be helpful but there no hard & fast rule that says this is 100% effective. Same holds true for antibiotics & the testing itself... We don't even know what exactly we are treating in many cases.

It should be better but this is the reality.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Originally posted by nefferdun:

My question is, if the PE1 should only be used for a very short period of time because it is so powerful, would it not be equally effective to buy a much less costly device and use it longer? Why pay $1600 for this machine and only use it a couple of minutes. Why not just get a machine for a couple of hundred dollars (or Less) and use it say 20 minutes instead of ten?

The Bionic is used for 50 minutes. Neither the Bionic nor the PE1 are lasers, but I get your point. Something like the Lightworks would have to be used for substantially longer since the Bionic is used five times as long as you're saying for the PE1.

--------------------

MattH
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MattH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great discussion. This what makes this a great site, trading treatment protocols, real life experiences, and technology explanations.

Thanks,MattH

Posts: 607 | From Houston Texas | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

It can be time consuming using the LightWorks. I think it does do some of the things you can do with more expensive equipment. We may not need very high doses of light in many cases. I think it does work for "injesting" homeopathic remedies but I haven't experimented with it alot.

I stepped back a bit from using it because I really had to focus on anti-parasite protocols. I never imagined that it would take me 2+ years to deal with the parasites.

I think the LightWorks is a good way to see if this kind of treatment will work for you. You can spend $300 & see if you like it. If it helps, you can try the more expensive equipment.

JCarlhelp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JCarlhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been doing a lot of research on photon therapy using PE-1 as many of you know from PM's I have sent.

Just as a curiosity is there any possibility that near infared sauna's may have some of the same action mechanisms. Sauna therapy of course has been a method to assist TBD treatment for a long time. Cold near infared combine both some of the light therapy and the anaerobic properties of heat. This manufacturer was particularly interesting and Dr. Lawrence Wilson book.

http://www.nearinfraredsauna.com/Mini_Sauna_Lite.html

Posts: 366 | From Kalamazoo, Michigan | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manybites
Member # 33750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manybites         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NO it is not the same .I have a sauna and a Bionic.
Posts: 1379 | From disable | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCarlhelp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JCarlhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you have a far infared, near infared or other type.

Thanks

Posts: 366 | From Kalamazoo, Michigan | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Theoretically, you could go out in the sun & get exposed to many wavelengths of light.

I have not used the Bionic or PE1 but spending time in an infrared sauna is different than using a device with LEDs.

The unit you posted looks interesting. I don't know how good it would be. There a Korean bathhouse near where I live that has many types of saunas. Using a device is different. It's more focused or concentrated - less diffuse.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

My sauna is far infrared and it's nothing like the Bionic.

--------------------

17hens
Member # 23747

Plus a device has various frequencies (patterns of light, like a light dance), some of which are specific for bacteria/virus. If different frequencies cause the body to do (heal, kill, etc) different things, I guess the most basic question would be, what frequency is the sauna?

A FIR sauna heats you up from the inside out, helping your body to rid toxins. Treating borrelia with a device does not do that.

From my nonscientific viewpoint, the only thing they have in common is that they both use light at the "near" end of the infrared scale.

But, hey, what do I know? Guess you have to investigate for yourself.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

JCarlhelp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15957

As I said, I was just curious, these are different of course from FIR sauna of which I have a nice Healthmate. The manufacturer said the wavelength spectrum covers a range of about 200-1200. We are all just brainstorming together. Appreciate the comments.
17hens
Member # 23747

Yes, you're quite right, JCarl. Brainstorming is good. Sorry if I sounded harsh or rude. It was not my intent.

Remember, if you do use a near infrared photon light device, wait at least 5 days before using a far infrared sauna. Any less time between and the light differences (near vs far) will confuse your body.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

JCarlhelp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15957

Clarification that the manufacturer of the near-infared said 600-2000 wavelength. If I have my data wrong I am new to this.

Thanks for all the thoughts

Steph & Ayden Pup
Member # 30966

Hi all,

Wow, lively discussion here! I got a tip that I should check back and I thank the contributor who got my attention [Smile]

So it's 2012 and I'm starting the year with a whopper of a sinus infection (I've always been prone to them). It's at the top of my list to learn more about making nosodes from saliva, etc, but until then, anyone have any experience treating sinus infections with the PE-1 and nosodes?

Apart from that, I've seen a lot of effect using the unit with friends and family. I know most folks here are interested in Lyme treatment, but it seems worth mentioning that the PE-1 is quite useful in treating muscular injuries, healing post-surgical wounds, and mobilizing metals in the system (pls be prepared to bind the little boogers and flush em' out!).

I've done 1 blood nosode treatment since returning from Germany in mid-August. I added 50% more time than the calculated equivalent Dr. W used with his machine. An hour or two after, I felt fatigued, but not pained. If anyone wants to know more about that sensation let me know, but I think most folks here have experienced it.

I'm still finding the right balance of time:benefit for where I am in my healing process, but I do feel I've held the progress made in Germany.

One of the aspects of treatment not recently discussed in this thread is the mind-body connection. Dr. W. is insistent upon focusing on one's healing and allowing a somewhat meditative state during treatment. I got a little lazy a month or so after returning home and noticed that what I choose to focus on makes a difference in my response with the PE-1.

I no longer feel any effect from using the Lyme nosodes, which doesn't mean nothing is happening, but could also mean that Lyme isn't a major issue for me. I will continue to do a blood treatment every 3-4 months. I am mostly well (except for this *&%# sinus infection), but have a good bit of rebuilding to do before I feel robust again.

Foe me, it's also important to remember that Lyme allows so many other things to become out of balance in the body, and that some of those imbalances may have assisted the Lyme in flaring up. For this reason, I really like the idea of using one's own blood to correct unknown imbalances.

I'd love to hear about experiences and successes using (body fluid) nosodes if anyone cares to share.Also, a family member is suffering from cancer and MS. Anyone have success addressing those illnesses?

To sum up the post Germany adventure check-in, I'm still doing MUCH better than before I left. I've been learning about the PE-1 and am currently seeking to refine my ability to discern time:benefit and treat using nosodes. Dr. W. felt the PE-1 is a good machine (I took the specs for it with me to Germany), but there's no replacement for his experience. As always, please let me know if you have any questions and I thank you all for your thoughts, knowledge, and support.

Sincerely,
Steph

PS I'll be starting a Qigong class tomorrow night, and a rally-o class with my pup Ayden the night after. Wish us luck [Smile]

Brussels
Member # 13480

Steph, great to know you are doing fine! I also do Qikong and Taichi, plus jogging. I guess they complement each other!! I hope you enjoy. It helps to move the energy and heat in the body, in a more 'profound' way than jogging or bike, in my feeling.

I get warmer much faster with Taichi /Qikong than with biking or jogging. It is funny!

Sinus infection, I suppose, can be treated with Sanum. Dr. K. finds aspergilus niger is usually very much found there (Nigersan is the name of the Sanum nosode). I think pulsed infrared helps, but coupled with nosodes (you got to find the right one) is the right thing.

The problem with Aspergilus is that the body produces it, it is not an infection like borrelia (that comes from outside the body). There could be a sort of involvement with Mucor racemosus and Aspergilus niger, a sort of ballet of both being active. I fought mostly Mucor, not much Aspergilus, but I rarely have got any sinus problems.

If Nigersan and Mukokehl don't solve your problem, you could try other Sanum nosodes. They are usually efficient for us (we have, I think ALL Sanum products and used them once in a while). If energetic tested, these are the fastest way for getting disease out, I mean, the infectious part of disease.

thanks for saying you took the PE1 to dr. Woitzel and that he found it was a good machine!!!

I agree about muscular injuries! I do feel the same. And also cartilage or joint injuries, at least, when I first jogged for too long without preparation, up and down the hills, I got pain in one knee and the PE1 did help.

Another thing for your sinus: just take a drop of what's coming out of your nose and prepare a nosode. You can do the a bit of non diluted liquid in a vial. Then start with D3, D6, D12 D30, D60. I would test energetically, but if you can't just start like borrelia protocol, with lower dilutions. And wait.

if no reaction, increase dilutions. You can google how to make homeopathic nosodes. The only thing I recommend is the succusion of at least 40 times per dilution. If you wish to ingest the nosode instead of photooning them, add vodka to the first tincture, then add again vodka in the last dilution.

Another thing for sinus, a bit strong though, and must be done in a separate day than use of nosodes, is the use of essential oils, of the type eucaliptus /peppermint. I warn this is EXTREMELY strong. You can rub in the area or in specific acu points (you can send me an email or PM if you wish).

My daughter had some problems, and what I learned is that when the mucus get less liquid, the problem starts. So making the mucus liquid is one of the aims, to clean the sinus when infection is gone, but you still get stuffed nose... There are things that helped us:

- fresh lemon juice(very commonly used in Brazil for all kids) a few times a day (add honey, not sugar);
- persimon leaf tea (very commonly used in
South Corea for kids), 2-3 times a day
- pommegranate as fresh fruit (I find it helps) and in Korea they ferment it in vinager and it helps too (it's a known remedy for kids too).
- some chinese tinctures are made for this exact purpuse (to liquefy mucus from lungs and sinsues), they worked wonderfully well many times
- Rechtsregulat (enzymes), it does help with viruses and with liquefying mucus and blood
- when nothing helps, inhalation is the last resource.

At last, I gave my daughter (only once) a mix of thyme syroup + Iceland moss syroup and I find it helped her. I have no long term experience with it though, so I can't tell how much this efficient, but all the items above, I use with her for the last 2 years.

-----
Cancer, I don't know anything about the use of photons with this disease... But as cancer is an immunologic disease, there must be use for photons there (I remember reading that it helps patients to accept chemio and radiotherapy better). But I don't remember where I read it.

MS is also an infectious disease of the brain, according to some physicians (whether this is causative of MS or consequence of MS, I don't know). Knowing about lyme, it makes sense to me.

Viruses must be addressed and again, photon therapy can be useful but how much, how, I don't know...

Happy New Year!! Please come visit the site from times to times to make an update!

Brussels
Member # 13480

FIR sauna, I do it sometimes, it feels good, but a Finnish sauna also does make me feel good... If someone is willing to try to couple this with nosodes, I'm all ears. Who knows?

but I suppose the heat does destroy the nosodes.... At least, that is what homeopaths use to cancel a homeopathic remedy (they heat it for some time).
---------

Nefferdun, as for the TIME of using, I also use the PE1 for about 30 minutes , in pulsed mode.

I wonder if anyone does that with CONTINUOUS mode without feeling bad... I can't still stand CONTINUOUS mode for more than a few minutes. I feel WORSE after using continuous mode (non pulsed). It is too strong for me.

That is the way I photoon borrelia nosodes. That is NOT the way dr. W photoon his nosodes, he uses pulsed mode. Pulsed mode is much milder.

I can use pulsed mode for very long on my daughter too or on other people. After my hand was burned, I used it for about 20-30 minutes I think. The pain was almost gone. Next day, I only had a bit of pink skin and it was sore but nothing too serious.

Day 3: no pain, no mark, nothing. So it did help me. I poured boiling water accidentally, from the boiler while still boiling, half of my hand was burnt....

Sorry to see you are still looking for answers and that you still don't feel good. But glad to know that you still feel the infrared still helps your immune system.

Here in Belgium /Switzerland, many people have the same virus (that causes vomiting). We are not using photons in the last weeks (except for my burnt hand), but we increased vit D3. So far so good.
--------

Kimmie, congrats on your treatment!!! Wishing you good luck!

Herxes are different than herbs and abx. They come SLOWLY up for us, but remain for days. Cleaning is a must, in our experience.

As for this treatment being innefective or not, I can just say that it healed my daughter's swollen knee. She did 2 days of rocephin IV, and was still screaming and on wheel chair. I stopped her abx and started with photons, and only photons plus borrelia nosodes (and her knee liquid nosodes).

She was in danger of loosing her knee according to doctors, who accused me of pulling her off abx. Well, she healed, without abx, without herbs. In 5 days, the swelling and pain were all gone (but not the infection). 5 days!!

Unbelievable, I know...

that this therapy is not a lyme cure, I agree. It is though a big help for the BORRELIA infectious part, and for some infections, that is the LEAST I can say.

If lyme were only borrelia infection, it would be great. Lyme is unfortunately many infections, many toxins, an immune system disease (because many don't develop lyme while others do).

Brussels
Member # 13480

As for nosodes and homeopathy being a leap of faith, I fully disagree.

There are many studies done on nosodes for infections and they do work for many, statistically.

That they do not work for all, I totally agree. That they are not miracles, I totally agree. But a leap of faith, I don't think so.

German speaking countries use homeopathy for ages, and many practioners are medical doctors.

My own Swiss lyme doctor uses basically homeopathic products (in LM dilutions, that are waaaay diluted) to treat all his lyme patients. His list of waiting is now 6 months, and he only sees you every 2 months (for new patients).

Dr. K. uses homeopathy the whole time, he himself is an homeopath, plus an ILADS member. All his courses are filled with examples of homeopathic products, specially Sanum nosodes but many others. He does not believe on classic homeopathy alone healing people today anymore, but his courses are full of homeopaths.

Nosodes are just one mode of homeopathic remedies, not even homeopathy, but isopathy, but I believe that the limit between isopathy and homeopathy is not far (because a Candida albicans nosode can treat other candida infections too).

There is no question in dr. K's mind that nosodes don't work (as he uses them all the time, at least Sanum products). There's no question of faith there, I mean, for his patients.

As for nosodes taped on the solar plexus, I agree I did NOT BELIEVE that either. How could I? How could ANYONE believe that anything taped on the tummy would cause any effect on borrelia?

The fact was that, I did not believe on that, but I believed on my energetic tests (because I went to remission a couple of times before with my herbs and other treatments, all based on my tests).

Once I had done the photon treatment to my daughter, it simply worked the way dr. W described it would work. My energetic tests said the information of the nosodes was in my daughter, she didn't need ingestion.

Not only that, the tests kept 'telling' me that if I added herbs like cats claw, andrographis, Japanese knotweed, stephania, etc, they would HARM her!! They were forbidden stuff to give to her.

but maybe another person would be different! Who knows? I wished I could have given her the plants, because that was my inner wish. I didn't, jsut because my tests said a big NO.

Having said all of that, my last candida infection was resistant to candida nosodes. They didn't work this time as they did for many years in the past. I tried Carcinosinum, and it helped a bit for a few days.

But another infection took place, at the exact spots (fingers and toes). Well, what I did at last, was simply cleaning my liver with reflex massage. Many hours of massage (about 1 hour or more a day). And taking loads of nuts (somehow they helped flushing out what was stuck in my liver, I believe).

the massage was extremely painful for weeks, but just cleaning the liver put all my skin infections dormant again.

And I still ate everything I wanted, no diet at all, Belgian chocolates, wonderful pastries etc. Wines, champagne, meats... Not very healthy, but delicious.

No candida!! So far, so good!

There's no single-bullet treatment for candida either. Like borrelia and lyme.

Steph & Ayden Pup
Member # 30966

Brussels,

Thanks for such a well thought out and thorough reply! You are, as always, a wealth of information. I'm definitely going to look into the Sanum products.

To fill out the whole scoop, in case it helps anyone...I had a whopper of this sinus infection about a month ago, and tried some unfocused (mental) light therapy (PE-1 setting F), which helped a little but still left me needing a doctor. I admit, I allowed antibiotics back into my system and they worked. About 1.5 weeks after feeling better, I began to notice some stuffiness again. By 2 weeks post treatment, the infection had flared back quickly.

Round 2: I had been warned that it often takes two rounds of abx. This time, I was going to see what the drugs could alone. Let me tell ya', not a darn thing. THe abx and sudafed had a slight effect in the first few days, but it lessened until they were completely useless by day 3 or 4.

After some consideration, I finally determined that it was my tissues that were horribly swollen and not an abundance of crud in my passages that was demanding my attendance as a mouth breather (joke:)). I used the PE-1, SETTING H, on my nose, cheek, and temples for about 25 minutes each side at 70%, and began to fel relief in about 12-15 minutes. It was wonderful. My tissues have been pretty good since (2 days now), and I'll likely do another short treatment tonight to combat the indoor dry air of the season.

If the infection comes back, I will certainly try the autonosode. I am curious though Brussels, what kind of lab equipment do you use at home to make nosodes? Also, what form/method of energetic testing do you use?

Thanks again!

PS Qigong was heavenly [Smile] -Felt great, relaxed, quietly energized, improved focus....this world of energy and quantum entanglement just keeps getting more exciting.

8man12
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7664

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 8man12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a hot spring in Virginia 2 chronic lyme patients I know went there for 3 weeks it has lights of some type installed to kill off infection. I wonder if it is the same thing.
Posts: 510 | From NEVERLAND.USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nefferdun
Member # 20157

steph, glad to hear about your progress. You were asking about MS and cancer. Please research Low Dose Naltrexon; LDN.

It is 98% effective in halting the progression of MS and has also put some types of cancer into remission.

http://www.lowdosenaltrexone.org/ldn_and_ms.htm

--------------------

Steph & Ayden Pup
Member # 30966

Thanks Nefferdun,

I'll check it out. THe family member in question has been told by conventional medical specialists that she's out of option. She's looking into clinical trials.

I appreciate the link [Smile]

Steph & Ayden Pup
Member # 30966

Thanks Nefferdun,

I'll check it out. THe family member in question has been told by conventional medical specialists that she's out of option. She's looking into clinical trials.

I appreciate the link [Smile]

willbeatthis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for willbeatthis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a wonderful thread. Thank you Steph, Brussels, Six and Hens... this has been a very informative thread for all that are contemplating embarking on this method of healing...

Wishing you continued LIGHT and wellness...

Posts: 859 | From Southeast | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steph & Ayden Pup
Member # 30966

Glad you've found it useful willbeatthis. This thread is pretty far down the list these days, but if anyone picks it up again, please private message me so I know to check back.

Quick update: Still doing well & though I feel like I have a lot of rebuilding to do, I feel stronger in my constitution to do it. Sleep is sometimes a challenge, but I feel it's my poor schedule habits these days. Going to get back on track with bedtimes and ashwaganda.

Thanks so much to everyone who has participated here!
Sincerely...

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement