LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » PARASITE WARRIORS SUPPORT THREAD (Page 19)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  29  30  31   
Author Topic: PARASITE WARRIORS SUPPORT THREAD
Catgirl
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would take all the parasite stuff on an empty stomach, except albenza (took it with food/fats).

I take pyrantel and iver on an empty stomach before bed. Then the next day, iver before breakfast at least 1/2 hour to hour before. I take my herbal tinctures 1/2 hour before breakfast and dinner, as they work better on an empty stomach. The other herbs I usually take with breakfast, or lunch & dinner, and abx.

You also want to take this stuff away from chlorella and pectasol. I wait at least 2-3 hours.

I would take the mag in between lunch and dinner, away from everything else.

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peyjad
Member # 23228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peyjad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Catgirl - Sometimes I think this is the hardest part for me-figuring out how to take it all. This helps, thank you!
Posts: 93 | From PA | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha, ha, I know what you mean.

You're welcome, and best wishes treating the bugs! :)

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wednesday and Saturday enema days.

First off, todays coffee enema cleared a headache I had.

So that's good news.

But once again the enema made me feel nauseated.
So bizarre!

Can anyone tell me why some threadworms are bright red? While others are beige? I just don't understand it.

And what are the things that look like small twigs?

Anyone else have these?

Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Peyjad-Welcome [Smile]
Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greta,

check out the www.lymephotos.com for some pics of these colored worms. I have expelled green, red egg shell blue, black and beige ones.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peyjad
Member # 23228

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peyjad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks GretaM! If I have to be here, at least it's in good company lol!
Posts: 93 | From PA | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surprise
Member # 34987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, what a group! Can't we have an anonymous name or something?

Greta, I was just thinking of asking you how your CE are going-
I'm going to say what you are seeing is liver flukes- dead dried up is twigs-

Color red alive. Sometimes w/ tomato skin.
Perhaps we should have PM'd. Where's the vomit icon?

The CE's get these out for me, too. I am also doing castor oil packs.

--------------------
Lyme positive PCR blood, and
positive Bartonella henselae Igenex, 2011.
low positive Fry biofilm test, 2012.
Update 7/16- After extensive treatments,
doing okay!

Posts: 2518 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gmb
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Surprise,

What brand of Japanese Knotweed are you using and where do you purchase it.

I was considering adding it and the silver stuff as well

thanks

gmb

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surprise
Member # 34987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been using the tincture from Woodland Essence.

--------------------
doing okay!

Posts: 2518 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Greta, I'm sorry to hear that you're still having nausea (nausea is also a sign of parasites). Have you tried a weaker dose of coffee, maybe 1 tablespoon? I've made it with one T before and it still worked. You can also try taking some chlorella before your coffee enema to help bind the toxins (half an hour before).

If that doesn't help, then you may want to get some methyl panel/gene mutation tests done (I suggest doing this anyway). I did 23&me and discovered a lot. You can order 23&me yourself $99, and a methyl panel test from holistic heal (I haven't done this one yet, $$). After the 23&me test you can run it through genetic genie (there's a link) and find out even more (this is where I found my issues).

Hang in there and let us know how it goes. [Smile]

www.23&me.com

http://www.holisticheal.com/dna-methylation-pathway-test-kit.html

--------------------

Peyjad
Member # 23228

I've read a lot of the posts here and see that yes, there can be die-off reactions.

Having said that, I'm curious if that is what I am experiencing since I started a lot of herbals and antivirals last week. I believe some treat for parasites too but I did just start that protocol last night.

It feels like my muscles are sometimes burning, twitching and sometimes could knot up but don't.

Than again, it could be the fact that we have had for a week, a new 74lb 'puppy' -a home companion/seizure alert dog- for my daughter that tugs hard and he is taught to be on the left side (which is the arm that hurts)

I just don't know because there are so many what ifs with TBD and parasites and the symptoms are so very similar.

Any thoughts? I was really hoping it is a herx symptom! [Smile]

TNT
Member # 42349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TNT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought that this may be the best place to post this question.

Are there different category Rx and natural anti-parasiticals that hit different stages of the critters?

Could someone give me a little idea which ones kill nymphs, adults, etc.... the different life phases of the parasites?

Just wondering because would like to know if there is a somewhat gentle way of dealing with these things. I've tried DE, Botanifuge, Flagyl, Alinia, (maybe others) and with each I get worse. I cannot afford to lose any more ground. Thanks

Posts: 1308 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Peyjad, while burning and twitching can be signs of other things, they can also be signs of parasites. You might try some magnesium--helps twitching (if you're low on mag).

I often herx on parasite herbs or meds within hours of taking them. You might want to keep a journal to help identify what's doing it.

Have fun with your new puppy (wow, 74 lbs)!

Also, check out humaworm's website (has lots of info).

https://humaworm.com/symptoms.html

--------------------

Peyjad
Member # 23228

Thanks Catgirl I will look at the website! I did see that some of those antiviral tinctures I am taking deplete mag so I will increase it.
surprise
Member # 34987

Hi TNT-
Well, I do have a habit of studying, but life cycles of each parasite I can do without, lol.

The Hilda Clark 'big 3' wormwood, cloves, green hulled walnut is a popular combination known to 'hit it all' except perhaps tapeworms,

for those she recommends high dose CQ10 and olive oil-
Humaworm, Paracleanse type herb mixtures, tend to have her 'big 3' ingredients.

Cloves are known to kill eggs. As far as parasite drugs, I look up each one individually and learn. Rotating all the above is good, special emphasis on the full moon cycle,

when parasites multiply. Keeping the colon cleansed and moving is key to getting them out/ helping die off.
Salt/ C is another avenue to proceed.

I know what you mean about not losing ground- but I also don't know how I can achieve lasting good health with parasites present, taking life force.

HTH-

--------------------
doing okay!

GretaM
Member # 40917

Hi all,

TNT-surprise is correct. The basic 3 are the ones that are present in almost every parasite cleanse mixture. I find it more cost effective to buy black walnut tincture, Wormwood tincture and clove capsules seperately.

Clove capsules daily are the maintenance pill to kill any newly ingested eggs.

To those I add garlic, and oil of oregano.

Today my mimosa pudica and lauricidin arrived so I will be starting those tomorrow.

I am a bit grossed out since Wednesdays coffee enema and the discovery of twigs (dead liver flukes) and red ones (alive).

Today I did not do a CE but felt very toxic and cranky and had an upset stomach. More red worms/tomato peel things. Very gross.

When I say cranky, I mean darn right irritable.

I assume it is die off from the parasites.

Yuck.

It is a new moon today also.

I will dilute my next CE to see if it stops the nausea.

I have also made it to 2 TSP of salt and 2 TSP of C. daily now. I feel good when I drink it.

I hope everyone else is feeling good today and hitting these bugs hard.

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The MMS parasite protocol by Andreas Kalcker calls for no magnesium because they believe it feeds the parasites and make them stronger and harder to get rid of. I was feeding my kids so much magnesium last year before I heard this.... ugh...

tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surprise
Member # 34987

You're doing GREAT Greta! I really liked Mimosa Pudica- made me feel good-someone else said it helped their mood, too. Lauriciden got yeast for me, I also really like that product.

I never pay attention to the new moon- very interesting--

--------------------
doing okay!

TNT
Member # 42349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TNT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, I really appreciate everyone's input. I am definitely feeling new moon, but it could also be the weekly flare for me. I don't tolerate parasite treatment well now at all, since I had the "reaction" to Flagyl. 1 drop of A-Bab sent me into a spiral (yet I have to maintain 20 drops 2x daily of A-Bart). I just wish there were an easy way to hit the little boggers, since I stir up neuro (coordination) issues with parasite treatment.
Posts: 1308 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Member # 40917

TNT- I wonder if it would be easier on your body to start with clove capsules daily.

The cloves will kill any eggs.

Won't get any parasites you currently have, but will stop you from getting more.

I am very sick with die off today.

The parasites being evicted by my body are varied and numerous.

Alive and dead. Whole and in pieces.

It is so disgusting.

There were only a few small roundworms and pinworms during the entire salt/c up until I reached 2 TSP of each daily and now it is a mass exodus.

No wonder lyme has a strong foothold in my body.

TNT
Member # 42349

Thanks, GretaM. Do the cloves act like a cyst buster? If they do, not sure I could handle that. Flu-like sick die-off I can handle, but more neuro & coord. stuff would be undesireable.
Peyjad
Member # 23228

Ok...I'm TOTALLY HORRIFIED!!! [puke] How did we get these? I am afraid to eat now, seriously. Food wise, Any natural sprays for fruits and veggies I can use safely? In addition to METICULOUS hand washing and thoroughly cooking meat of course [Wink]

[ 10-09-2013, 04:49 PM: Message edited by: Peyjad ]

Catgirl
Member # 31149

I know, they are disgusting (lol)! IMO, every living thing and every one has them, they just don't know it. If you crawled on the floor as a baby, you've got them. If you've ever eaten in a restaurant, you have them. If you breathe air, you have them. Parasites are part of this earth. Lyme patients just seem to have more of them.

Discovering them is shocking. It kind of pops a hole in the bubble we've all been living in. No worries. We live with them, and just knock them back like we do for our pets.

You can clean to your heart's desire, but if you eat restaurant food, which most of us do, your odds of getting them go up.

Hang in there Peyjad! You're lucky you're getting rid of them. [Smile]

--------------------

Peyjad
Member # 23228

Lol, I guess but yikes! Still disgusting! Gotta admit though, when my llmd did the ART testing and said 'your full of parasites' a part of me thought, yea right...she proved me wrong AND my joint pain is gone and muscle pain is better. Could be coincidence but I don't think so. Hmmmm how long have I had these beasts! Yuck! (I actually got up the courage to tell my ultra, ULTRA conservative hubby and and no divorce papers yet! Lol! Off to take more meds!
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Ha ha (no divorce papers yet)! I know it's so gross. I view it all as a science project though while examining the specimens. So, does your hubby believe in the ART practitioner now?

--------------------

Peyjad
Member # 23228

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Peyjad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Still didn't tell him exactly what it entails and believe it or not he doesn't know how to use a computer to learn about ANY of this (and he's in his 40's ...(rolling my eyes) but I believe! Thank goodness he didn't ask me HOW I found them lol! That may put him over the edge!
LuluBelle
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38865

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuluBelle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it is time to try going after parasites.

Has anyone used HealthForce Nutritionals SCRAM ?

The formulation looks really good.

If you have tried it I would love to know how it worked for you.

--------------------
You won't know how sick I was until you see me when I'm well !

Posts: 123 | From Colorado | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Member # 40917

Haven't tried Scram.

Is it a mutli step/bottle one or in a single bottle?

I just tried DE for the first time.

Blech.

Texture.

Is there an easier way to take it?

I just mixed a teaspoon in a glass of water but only managed to drink half it down...

I'm a chicken, I know haha.

Any tips appreciated.

Also started a homeopathic product called "Drainage Tone" for lymph support. So far so good.

And a product called Parastat with the holarrhena antidysenterica bark and several other herbs in it.

I might be hitting the parasites too hard which is why the drainage tone and the red root for lymph support.

Just can't handle seeing worms anymore.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Too funny Peyjad! I can just picture it (lol)!

LuluBelle, good for you for going after parasites! I haven't tried Scram yet, but it looks good (reviews on amazon).

Greta, good job fighting them off! I know it gets old, but the more you get out, the better. Rotating stuff really seems to help me. Salt/c helps me flush out the toxins. DE (sorry, I don't know a better way to take it), does a good job of clearing them out of the colon.

Hang in there. I know it quickly gets old trying to get them out, but these things have been growing in us for a long, long time. I feel better with the progress I've made, but know I have a ton more to do. I want my energy back, and will do pretty much anything to get it back.

--------------------

dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Warning, this is gross! But probably not for this thread [lol] I am up to 6 drops in my MMS enema. I did last one yesterday.

This morning, in the toilet, attached to BM was this thing that looked like it could either be a worm or biofilm. It was around 4 to 6 " long, opaque with some markings under the membrane and it branched off to form a "Y" like 2 "tributaries".

Is the blood tinge anything to worry about? I am drying it out on a paper towel. How do you determine whether it is a worm or something else? I guess either way, I should be happy to get rid of this. I will let my LLND know about this.

Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

I've had stuff like that before. I would put it in some alcohol and save it for your LLMD. Intestinal worms don't look like worms we are used to. They live in a different environment (some look like aliens).

Fantastic you are passing them on the MMS! I'm not sure about the blood tinge (although some of the worms that I've passed have had this too).

--------------------

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Hi warriors! It's that time again (full moon coming up). How is everyone doing?

Keep at it for those of you who haven't seen much action. When you turn up the heat (adding more things), then they start heading out of the kitchen. It took me a year of treating before I saw this much action.

They release a lot of toxins when they die though (herx). Salt/C helps make it bearable for me (MTHFR). The salt/c helps flush the toxins out, and turns up the heat at the same time. Also coffee enemas (worth it).

--------------------

dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Catgirl, thanks for the encouragement. [Wink] Are you saying that the salt c helps you to detox if you have the MTHFR gene mutation?
Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

You're welcome, and yes, it helps me flush the toxins out and provides me with nutrients that I obviously need, because it makes me feel better (also turns up the heat).

I think anything anyone with MTHFR does to get rid of toxins as well as provide some internal support is only going to help. It is much harder for me without the salt/c. But I am also detoxing heavy metals, so maybe that is part of it (MTHFR). I take binders too.

I tried lemon water, but the toxic die off gets intense sometimes, and I have suffered until I did a coffee enema (think this is due to MTHFR). That's a long time in between to wait for relief. Adding in the salt/c reduces most of the toxic herx for me. The lemon water helps, but not as much as the salt/c does for me.

--------------------

lymeboy
Unregistered

I've been trying to decide which direction to take first, after having stopped abx a week ago.

Since I have all the parasite drugs on hand, I am going to start with this protocol tomorrow I think.
Biltricide is first. All I have right now are the drugs. What else will I need to do this right?
I've ordered a cheap enema kit from Amazon, that should be here in a week or so.

spinning122
Member # 42223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spinning122     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

Not sure if I'm allowed to post a link here? I visit LymeMD's blog from time to time, and came upon a very thought-provoking comment under the "Mystery blood parasites" post (the one written by Anonymous on October 13, 2013 is the one I'm referring to)...

http://lymemd.blogspot.com/2013/09/mystery-blood-parasites.html

I wish the medical field would wake up and realize that more time/money/effort needs to be spent on studying and solving the problems caused by parasites instead of prescribing harmful band-aids for theses "auto-immune diseases" of unknown origin..

Posts: 96 | From USA | Registered: Sep 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Member # 40917

Lymeboy-sounds like you have all your ducks in a row.
[Smile]
Be sure to use the disposable catheters with your enema kit, and sanitize the bucket and hose and pinch valve with hydrogen peroxide.

Also to learn how to do a coffee enema, there's a great coffee enema thread with links on how to do it safely.

Liquid body temp. Make sure all air is out of the lines. Etc. It will show you on the links.

I agree, I feel so good on salt/c. It is almost like my cells crave it.

And I keep checking my bp. It has stayed low even with increased salt/C dosage.

[Smile]

GretaM
Member # 40917

Full moon approaching and feweling it!

I have been SUPER agitated and irritable these last 2 days.

Like can't sit still, mind is racing, a bit of dp, bladder issues, stomach issues.

I feel like I hit them so hard last month, they're exacting their revenge this month, if that makes any sense.

Super weird dreams.

And bartonella impatience, annoyance, flippance etc.

Trying to detox more.

Is an anyone else feeling more agitated this month?

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys,

Catgirl and Greta suggested I check out this thread (thank you!) and I do have several questions.

I took ivermectin for the first time last night and this morning. It caused immediate reactions and a herx, so I'm beyond intrigued. My twitching is insane!! I've ALWAYS had twitches, but this is unreal. I'm just laying in bed vibrating and twitching away haha.

So my question is this: I took 24 mg of ivermectin last night and 24 mg this morning - I had the 3 mg pills, but that was all my doctor would prescribe. I have, sitting in front of me, 4 tubes of the ivermectin horse paste that I bought from our local feed store. How do I dose this stuff?? I see where I can put the little thingy to 125 pounds and that gives me just a tiny bit of paste. How many mg does the 125 pound dose equate to? Can I take more than that? I also plan on starting salt/c in the morning and will be ordering parastroy tomorrow as well.

Last question? Has anybody here had any success with chanca piedra? I've read some stories online that it helps with babesia and also one person passed a bunch of worms with it even after they'd done multiple rounds of ivermectin and parastroy. Anybody?

--------------------
"The only way out is through"

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surprise
Member # 34987

Hey L-
We are not 'allowed' per moderators to discuss un- human type meds- if I had your answer, I'd PM you- sorry--

that's a big dose of Ivermectin you took! I weigh about 100 and max I've taken is 12 mg... guess I'm literally a light weight.

Not sure what to do this full moon- just finished Cipro for UTI, and think I discovered high dose C and citrus aggrieved my bladder more.

Still recovering from 'surprising' Bart herx- focusing on more detox tomorrow. Hang in there.

--------------------
doing okay!

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymielauren28     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks surprise! I haven't been on the forum in a loooong time and forgot about the rules [bonk]

If anyone knows the answer to my question, would you mind PM'ing me? Also does anyone know how to go about getting the Fry test done and how much it costs? Do they identify everything they find in the blood (Bartonella, babesia, etc) or just PR? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just kind of out of the loop.

Hope your bladder issues get better Surprise!

--------------------

Posts: 1434 | From mississippi | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Great link Spinning! Thanks for posting!

Greta, yes I've been pretty annoyed and agitated since Friday. It amazes me this stuff happens a week before the full moon. I get all the same issues you do, so I completely understand. Hang in there! [Smile]

Lymielauren, sending you a p.m. As far as iver (human version), I take it divided into four doses. I think that taking it twice a day would be hard for me, but 4 times works fine. Also, I never passed a thing when I tried chanca piedra.

Also, I think the FL1953 was $300-500 depending on extra pictures/staining. You can go to frylabs.com. Tests are still just tests and not always accurate. They only show what is in that vile of blood, so if it didn't get in there, it won't show up on the test. Symptoms, however, are more telling.

Here is the best list of symptoms I've seen that identifies this bug (from one of Nefferdun's post). You don't have to have all of these symptoms, just some, as we are all different:

You may have insomnia, bladder irritation, irritability, anxiety and twitching and think it is bart. You may have hot flashes, sweating, headaches behind your eyes, body pain, profound fatigue, inability to concentrate and air hunger, diagnosing babesia. However with babesia you would be oversleeping, not insomnia.

However now and then you lose your voice, talking like there is a frog in your throat. You get nasal congestion, perhaps thinking you have developed an allergy. Sometimes you get a stabbing feeling in one tooth like you have a bad cavity but the dentist doesn't find anything. In winter your hands, feet and nose are so cold you just can't keep them warm. You get stabbing or tingling nerve pains in various parts of your body.

[ 10-14-2013, 01:38 AM: Message edited by: Catgirl ]

--------------------

lymeboy
Unregistered

Can green tea be consumed with parasite drugs like Biltricide, Iver, Alinia, etc? Or will constantly clearing out the system not give the drugs room to do their work?
Catgirl
Member # 31149

I don't see why not. I took herbs that cleansed my body during parasite treatment and I still passed worms.

You should also take binders when working on parasites to mop up all the toxins the dead and dying parasites excrete. You want to take them away from the meds though (at least 2 hours, preferably 3).

--------------------

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Surprise, I'm sorry to hear about your surprising bart herx. I just had one too (thought it was bart), but it was from FL1953. It was pure hell. I hope you feel better soon. [Smile]

Vit C used to aggravate my bladder too (gave me yeast). Looking back though, for me it was killing parasites, which probably held some heavy metals, and yeast followed. Hang in there. I know you're doing all you can. [Smile]

--------------------

lymielauren28
Member # 13742

Thank you Catgirl. I'm still up in the air as far as testing for PR goes. I suppose it would give me peace of mind to know for sure or not, but gosh I'm so tired of tests!

Well, I'm herxing pretty good from the Ivermectin, which I'm excited about. Lots of twitching and just generally very achey and tired. I'm taking a break today and will get back after it tomorrow.

--------------------

gmb
Unregistered

Now that the Coartem has cleared my system, I started Parastroy on Saturday. I had pretty bad nite sweats the last two mornings, sore/weak muscles, and my feet are back tingling pretty severe so I'm sure it's hitting something.

I'm back up to 1 full tsp Salt/C 2x/day after taking some time off due to stopping my beta blocker while on Coartem. I'll keep an eye on my BP before increasing dose or restart my meds.

later

gmb

lymeboy
Unregistered

Today is my 2nd day of Biltricide. I took 800mg this am, and I will take 800 with dinner tonight.
After lunch today, I had a hot cup of green tea, after which I felt a crazy vibrating sensation inside my stomach. It was very weird. Never felt that before. Did I hit something? is "inner vibration" common?

glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi lymeboy,

The vibrations I experienced were coming from the parasite infection I had. EVERYTIME I took antiparasitics and salt/c, the vibrations would occur and I could feel the movement in my gut sometimes from the parasites. I kinda related it to swatting at bees or hornets and how they start buzzing when attacked.

Just keep going with the antiparasitics. Warm water enemas are good to get them moving out of the lower colon. Happy swatting!! Keep us posted.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeboy
Unregistered

I guess I can assume I have parasites? I have a sensation I've never had before, after taking a parasite drug I've never taken before... Buzzing/vibration seems like a common thing with this, sooo...yea, huh?
GretaM
Member # 40917

Yes, to the buzzing!

I get twinges in my spleen and gallbladder area also when I hit hard.

surprise
Member # 34987

I am still treating parasites (Medbendazole again)
it's amazing what an issue this is- don't see an end any time soon,

and looks like I need some antibiotics. Not as heavy as before, but... can't contain bacteria despite herbs.

Started berberine complex as well. I would love a New Years resolution to be done! That's what I thought last year :-/

--------------------
doing okay!

GretaM
Member # 40917

Hang in there surprise!

It will be worth it to keep going, although it is tough and a bit discouraging to keep seeing them.

I have been treating parasites with herbals for going on 5 years now. This year salt/c is really flushing (ha!) them out.

3am wakeup call...

Parasites are very active this month.

I hit them hard, it seems they hit back harder...

keep punching and kicking away at these things!

Gmb-nice job on working up to 2 tsp salt/c!

[Smile]

Maya12
Member # 36392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maya12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi guys so many are finding this months full moon really bad , I have been flaring like crazy since about Sunday, it really sucks

Just had a chelation yesterday and it has really stirred things up badly. I go for a blood ozone treatment tomorrow and I sure hope that helps.

Posts: 1632 | From Canada | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeboy
Unregistered

Ok, finishing up my round of Biltricide. before I move on to the Ivermectin/pyrantel, should I take a break for a day, or power through? I'm not feeling worn yet. Though I definitely had some reactions.
desertwind
Member # 25256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desertwind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went straight to Ivermec.after taking Bilticide-no break or clear out time in between the meds.

I have not been on here for a while because I have been feeling great! But....last night felt that familiar deep twinge like something was brewing.

Had a "parasite" night. Silly me to think I could kick it in a few months of treatment. Anyway, back on anti-para.'s again. This months full moon is a real kicker!

Posts: 1671 | From Tick Infested New Jersey | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nitsuj1225
Member # 39866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nitsuj1225     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been following this thread for a while as I've suspected parasites have been a problem for me.

I will be discussing parasite treatment with my LLMD in a couple days.

I stumbled across this piece of news today and had to share.

A biology professor literally pulled a parasite from his cheek. Pretty crazy stuff.

http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/archive/segment/the-man-who-pulled-a-nematode-from-his-cheek-with-forceps/525dc51bfe344453ec000022

Posts: 20 | From Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Fascinating thread Nitsuj! Sadly, most docs and labs don't know what to do with worms (not equipped or trained).

--------------------

lymeboy
Unregistered

Today is my first day of Ivermectin, and I feel like I got hit by a truck. I am so exhausted and uncomfortable. I feel like I'm going to fall over. What can I do to combat this?
Also, I have painful, sensitive spots on top of my head. It feels bruised for an hour or so, then it is sensitive to touch. I think I remember reading someone else having top of head soreness while treating parasites. Is this right?

Catgirl
Member # 31149

You might have to lower your dose of iver. Not everyone can tolerate the dose on the Dr. K protocol (it's high). Coffee enemas will help.

Are you taking salt/c too? If so I would lower it or stop. The iver is strong.

--------------------

GretaM
Member # 40917

Lymeboy-has your enema kit arrived yet? If it has can you do a coffee enema?

My doc recommended to take a teaspoon of Eno in a glass of water and drink it while it is still fizzing.

Or Alka Seltzer Gold.

Both those go straight away to help the liver.

Also, I am a big fan of castor oil packs on top of the liver to help support it.

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Hang in there Maya--I hope the ozone helps! This has been a tough full moon.

--------------------

Maya12
Member # 36392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maya12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just had the ozone yesterday but still feeling pretty crappy. Was feeling a little bit better before the ozOne but likely herxing now today uggg
Posts: 1632 | From Canada | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maya12
Member # 36392

How is everyone feeling/ hanging in with the full moon today?

Certainly not one of my best days ever. This full moon really is a bad one

gmb
Unregistered

It was an especially tough week in that I started my first course of Parastroy last Satureday.

Nite sweats hit hard on Monday and to a lesser extent Tuesday and Wednesday. This has never been a consistent sx. No sweats Thursday nor today.

Painful tingling feet has returned big time as well since starting the Parastroy. Also increased agitation and brain fog.

Is this typical for a first time para cleanse?

Picked a good week.

gmb

surprise
Member # 34987

Today I feel a thousand times better than all week, and I took a 1x dose of Ivermectin this morning (12 mg) not sure what that means...

all the other parasite drugs make me feel like garbage (with lots of detox)

Started lipo glutathione, Bactrim DS, and berberine this week. 3 days of Medbendazole.

Just glad I pulled out of the week's funk, it's been BAD.
So hang in there everyone, detox, and remember it will get better.

--------------------
doing okay!

GretaM
Member # 40917

To describe how today is going:

I couldn't find an emoticon that showed a woman running back and forth across the screen, screaming bloody murder, while pulling her hair out.

surprise
Member # 34987

Oh Greta! This disease is the strangest thing ever- after this week of serious grief, week before this one on Cipro absolutely miserable,

I went out tonight and had one of the best nights of my life.
My little kids had a festival at their school- my PANS daughter started

lipo glutathione again this week and is doing awesome-
I was truly happy and felt great, had fun, with the big moon shining down.

Hard to believe when down so low, I really know.
So hang on, it's there, it is there---

--------------------
doing okay!

GretaM
Member # 40917

Surprise-that is awesome news about your great day [Smile]

I bet that festival was a lot of fun.

You deserve a wonderful day like today after your last couple weeks.

Reading about you and your family's great day has given me a ray of sunshine today.

I am so glad to hear about the lipo glutathione. [Smile]

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Surprise, I am so happy to hear this! :) Hang in there everyone!

--------------------

GretaM
Member # 40917

I'm sorry I have to get this out.

I understand trying parasite cleanses/meds, and maybe feeling no different afterwards or not seeing any results in hair, skin, stomach function, or even seeing things in the toilet.

Giving it a shot is great.

But I get PO'd when folks aren't even open to the idea of parasites and pooh-pooh it.(no pun intended here).

Especially since Burgdorf found the lyme spirochetes along with a belly FULL of microfilarial worms.

That is a documented fact, acknowledged by every side.

So at the very least, we have these microfilarial worms.

At the very least.

Eat sushi? Great. Add in a few more species.

Eat your steak medium or rare? Great add in a few more.

Ever eaten a garden carrot fresh from the ground? Great! Add some more.

Cats. Dogs. Rabbits. Guinea Pigs. Great! Got some more species there.

Ever worn bare feet in sand or on grass? Awesome! Got some more there.

I mean it goes on and on and I just needed to get this out of my brain.

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Thanks for posting that Greta. And Burgdorfer's finding is huge, yet overlooked daily.

I think some people just don't want to believe that they could possibly have parasites. It could be fear, or denial, or a closed mind that keeps them from recognizing this.

Part of the problem is that we were all raised to believe our environment (homes, work, hospitals etc) is sterile, except for in third world countries. This is simply not realistic.

Hopefully the naysayers will understand after continual plateauing, sliding backwards, or slowly degrading. Even people who have never had pets have parasites. They are part of this earth.

Yes, you can keep more bugs from you by rinsing your food, etc, but parasites find a host no matter what. Eggs are often airborne or in food you simply cannot see them.

Parasites are part of the planet for a reason. Nothing on the planet is meant to live forever. IMO, mother nature made them along with bacteria, microbes and viruses to insure it. They help break living things down. Knocking back the bugs only makes sense.

--------------------

GretaM
Member # 40917

Well said, Catgirl. Well said.
glm1111
Member # 16556

BRAVO Greta for posting these overlooked facts and continues to put people in denial. I have read about a ND doc who believes that most degenerative diseases are caused by parasites.

I really agree with this after doing years of research and coming to the same conclusion.

So happy to see so many finally going after these most invasive infections. Thanks so much for the posting and for your always insightful feedback Catgirl!

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  ...  29  30  31   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement