LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Treating Babs naturally while liver enzymes are elevated

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Treating Babs naturally while liver enzymes are elevated
lululymemom
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 26405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lululymemom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anybody know of natural treatments for Babesia and/or Bart that won't affect liver enzymes?

--------------------
IGM 41 IND, 83-93+ IGG 31 IND,34 IND, 41++, 58+, 83-93 IND

31 Epitope test neg.

Bartonella henselae 1:100

Posts: 2027 | From British Columbia | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a quote from SELMA about her Bart treatments: it's all written by selma, not by me:

QUOTe QUOTE QUOTE
I'm just pulling this thread up as people keep asking me what I did for bartonella.

I attacked bart 3 times. First time was by the end of 2006, but I didn't win the battle (I was using Rizols and other stuff I forgot, it must be here in lymenet though). It didn't do the job completely until May 2007, when I was awarded new bart re-infection....

I naturally fell sick very fast, because the tick bite came fully infected with ALL pathogens that my doctor tests energetically. My doctor said he has seen that before, so I didn't win a troffee.

Then I decided to go on an emergency attack as I naturally got scared, as I felt quite sick again and that's what I wrote here up in this thread.

I got rid of bart then chronic + acute infection with this treatment above. It took sometime, but not too long as I was expecting. Then I went into remission of lyme and co-infections for about 4 months.

But bart went away AFTER babesia was gone. I always need to get rid of babesia first before I get rid of anything else, as I get fully symptomatic of babs and that knocks me down. That's what I did, and my babesia protocol is also written here somewhere (under "alternative babesia herbs" or so).

Then about November, after not sleeping more than 4 hours a day for a month due to a job I was doing at home, I relapsed lightly. From borrelia, bart, and rickettsia.

But it was very easy to get them again under control, I even didn't address bart specifically, I was more concerned with rickettsia as it was the only thing that was giving me symptoms (heart). But fortunately, it was also very short lived and again, I'm on about a month or more symptomless from lyme and co-infections.

My only treatment now is a preventive treatment: 1 capsule astragalus AM, 1 capsule cats claw AM, then some supplements just once a day like: chlorella, propolis drops, calcium, magnesium, Vit D, trace minerals. Sometimes milk thistle tests, and I take it, but it's about 2-3 times a week only. That's all.

I even got a chronic skin fungal infection under control that I got for more than a decade (pre-lyme), every winter. Still not sure it's really gone, as I'm still on foot baths, but I'm symptomless from it (except for a dark purple skin on previous local of infection on my hands and toes).

I'm doing no anti-candida diet anymore, taking alcohol socially, and I believe, even if lyme comes back because I do stupid things (like not sleeping for a month), I feel it won't be a big deal anymore IF treated fast. If untreated, I'm pretty sure I'll fall very sick again as I still don't trust my immune system.

My whole bart treatment didn't cost a lot as all these Chinese herbs cost very little in bulk. It's just time consuming, difficult schedule, but as for cost, it's reasonably inexpensive.

If anyone is willing to try the herbs, please try to read about them before and/or get someone to test them energetically. That's what I would do.

Up for bart fighters.

The herbs I listed in the beginning of the thread worked for me.

I would start with the bart homeopathic series if I had to do it all again (because it may short cut the amount of herbs). I didn't use it because I didn't have it in my hands.

And I would also try arnica homeopathic, that I discovered later. I used arnica homeopathic only for contusions or shocks, but discovered more or less recently that it has killing properties, and that it is quite widespectrum.

I then bought arnica in many dilutions, from strong X dilutions (about 3X onwards) then to C dilutions (or K dilutions, from about 3K onwards).

Arnica tests for quite a wide range of infections, and I just read in another post that someone is using it against bartonella.

Of course, one has to know how to use it in their different potencies (energetic tests would tell it fast) to get rid of the whole infection for good (or for long term).

I would start with stronger D dilutions (like 3D, 6D, 12D, 30D, 60D, 100D then shift to 30C, 60C, 100C and 200C). If you find 30K/60K/100K/200K instead, I would buy the K dilutions instead of C, because I feel they are better. Just an idea...

I don't have bart anymore to test on myself.

Another seed I would test for bart is white cardamon. I have the impression white cardamon really help with borrelia cysts and with fungi /candida, while it cleanses the lymph from many toxins. It may then have some synergistic effect then to help on bart fight (because it helps with other bart coinfections).

I don't remember if I used cardamon for bart though. Cardamon was something that since I discovered it, I never left it out of my diet. I take it still today in tea, daily. It helps warming the body and I feel it moves the lymph in a potent way. Cardamon became part of my diet.

Bart really got dormant for me only with the herbs above, but I wonder if there isn't a synergistic effect with borrelia. If my borrelia comes back again one day, who knows if bart won't appear again?

but bart can go dormant for sure, like borrelia can.

good luck to you all fighting bart.

Kadee, I tried to find bart homeopathic in Europe, but I couldn't find it.

I did smash a few ticks that bit me to prepare some homeopathic dilutions, but I think that if you are fighting MAINLY bart, it would be better to get the Deseret Biologicals Bart series (US). I don't think they cost much and many people from lymenet have already tried the series with good results (I've seen that written here in lymenet during the last years).

I wouldn't do as they recommend though (from high diluted to less diluted) just because I can't understand how this protocol can function this way (I always did the opposite, starting from higher concentrated to lower dilutions).

I guess energetic tests can tell what's best for each person, but if I had no access to energetic tests, I would run from lower D dilutions to higher D dilutions instead (as that is what all homeopaths I know would recommend).

I just re-read this thread and saw that my daughter fought one of her bart infections with arnica. I keep forgetting things, great that I can go to lymenet to check.

So there are at least two people in this forum who used (or still use) arnica against bart!

It would worth trying arnica as most of these homeopathic remedies are so cheap and with barely no side-effects.

Arnica is a plant that I start to think may test for many other pathogens and if used in different potencies (same way that bart nosode series) could have efficient results.

I also re-read above that I used cardamon during the fight with borrelia, but not bart (at least, not written here). I also know that cardamon helped me with babesia 'cystic' forms. As it can be just sprinkled in teas, I think it is an interesting herb to be added during both lyme and candida infections.
---selma, Jan 11, 2010
--------------------
Some people are writing me to ask what I took for bartonella. I'm just copy-pasting what I wrote in Buhner's forum. Remember this was 'created' by myself only using energetic testing (kinesiology). I'm not a doctor.

I suffered from chronic bartonella since 2005, got reinfected recently in May with acute bart.

I thought I got rid of it, but yesterday I went to my lyme doctor who also does energetic testing (ART) and he couldn't find it initially. I told him, 'check if they're not hiding'.

He couldn't find borrelia, nor bart, nor mycoplasma, babesia, intestinal candida, nothing. He then checked at the back of my skull and then found finally: bartonella, borrelia and ehrlichia. Nowhere else in my body, he could find tick-born pathogens.

He was amazed to see how well I got, he said he thought I was going to fall downwards after the recent reinfection. He said he's NEVER seen someone with chronic lyme getting better so fast after reinfection like I did. I feel great, I'm hiking and kayaking again!

My killing protocol was designed this time 100% by myself, only using kinesiology.

Anyway, I'm still not rid of bart, still taking things for it, which I'll add in the end of this copy-pasted post. I had it all over my body, joints, muscles, now it's reduced to a small part of my body.

Here's then my bartonella protocol, aproximately:

- phellodendron, decoction 5-7 minutes: gets bart and many other pathogens

- artemisia annua decoction (separate from other decoctions): about 3 teaspoons if I remember well: cook it for a while (about 5 minutes?):
it gets bart.

- astragalus test good against bart: I took decoctions and/ or Planetary formula (about 1-2 pills a day)

- bee polen: gets bartonela (plus borrelia cysts and bab's cysts); I took if I remember well, about 2-3 tea spoons a day diluted in water/
soya milk

- lonicerae caulis, decoction 7 minutes: gets bart and babesia (I took it in the very end only)

- KMT program 1

- frozen garlic: 2 -3 a day (can't remember)

- amargo (rain-tree): gets bart, babesia and borrelia: I think I took about 2 "00" capsules a day.

- immunomodulators that may help: cats claw, jap. knotweed

- isatis, folium & forsythia test good against bartonela, but I didn't take these this time because phelodendron + frozen garlic +
lonicerae were good enough (I didn't need to add isatis/ forsythia).

Remember that I was my own 'doctor', so no one prescribed me these stuff, I tested amounts by myself and showed to my doctor who told
me: "Go on". He re-tested for me (ART) the new herbs I never had taken before, phellodendron tested very good. I'm skinny and very
sensitive to herbs/ medicine, so 'normal' people would need more, I guess.

Very 'constant' herbs in this second reinfection for me were (including other pathogens, not only for bart though):

- cats claw, whole herb
- Japanese knotweed decoction
- phellodendron
- gardenia
- gervao (rain-tree)

These herbs tested good for a longer period of time (I'm now still on cats claw, knotweed and gardenia). Andrographis didn't test good,
only for a few days!!! I took it more than a year for my first borrelia infection and it kept testing good, but not this time!

Selma

Now (end of August 2007) what is testing against bartonella that I'm taking is:

- Japanese knotweed decoction

- phellodendron decoction

- eleutherococcus in powder (2 teaspoons a day): gets most of the infections indirectly (it's a profound tonic to the system)

Selma , 2007
------------------

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You could try a rife machine; that's what i do.

Here are the Bart frequencies i use on my rife machine:

364 379 645 654 786 840 842 844 846 848 850 857 967 6878 634 696 716 1518

I run each frequency for 1 minute, total 18 minutes.

No particular schedule. I rife in response to symptoms. Every few days, every one , 2, 3, 4 or 5 days, as the symptoms build up.

-----

Here are some Babesia frequencies on the rife machine:

20 27 76 570 753 1583 1584 5776

-----

Here are the herbs i take for Babesia, which keep my symptoms way down:

Raintree brand Amazon AP, 2 pills, 3x/day w food,

Coptis chinensis extract, 40 drops, 1 to 3x/day w food

Elecampane drops, 40 drops, 1 to 3x/day w food

Noni, 2 pills, 3x/day w food

As a backup, in case i need stronger treatment,
Artemesinin and Artemesia annua on empty stomach

As a far backup, if i really need even stronger treatment, Cryptolepis, obtainable from woodlandessence.com.

----Polly Polygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lululymemom
Member # 26405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lululymemom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pam, thank you for that great information. I think getting a rife machine may be the next step in treating these co-infections.

We have the Crypto, just wasn't sure if we could take it with the elevated enzymes. I will be making a note of the extracts you suggested for babesia.

--------------------
IGM 41 IND, 83-93+ IGG 31 IND,34 IND, 41++, 58+, 83-93 IND

31 Epitope test neg.

Bartonella henselae 1:100

Posts: 2027 | From British Columbia | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement