LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » c diff :(

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: c diff :(
heiwalove
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 6467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heiwalove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi everyone,

i had c diff 2 years ago, but have been on oral abx for babesia for the last 10 months and have had no trouble until now. i'm almost 100 percent positive i have c diff again. so, obviously i need to stop the abx, but the problem is i can't stop cold turkey because i go into some crazy withdrawal syndrome. so i need to taper. i'm wondering if i can start treating with vancomycin while i'm tapering off the mepron and zith. also, what dose of vanco do people recommend?

thanks so much in advance.

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/violinexplosion

Posts: 1848 | From seattle, wa | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimmie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimmie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry you are dealing with c diff too. I believe the standard dose of oral vanco is 125mg every 6 hours, although I was on 250mg 4x day.

Remember that zith stays in your system for 10 days.

Posts: 747 | From Utah | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Per Dr. K: (see KPU aka HPU protocol I recently posted)

"HPU leads to uncontained growth of
microorganisms and parasites.
In HPU positive clients, always consider biotioxin producing bowel
microbes (C.diff, etc.), parasites, mold and chronic Lyme
Viruses are opportunistic and not the cause - only a symptom. They
come on board when the defenses are down
Garlic is the holy grail of any biological Lyme treatment.

Supernatant probiotic from B.ii. treats C.diff. (or oral Vancomycin)
Organic high alliin freeze dried garlic (BioPure) releases 13 mg of
allicin when it is dissolved (unmatched by any other product)
Most ASD children not only tolerate, but start craving garlic � when
they are on the HPU treatment for a few months and stable on it.
Even the ones that should not, based on their genetic profile
Start sneaking it into each meal in small amounts, then increase.
Full adult dose for Lyme: 3 caps dissolved in water 3- 4 time per day
Use the Coca pulse test to differentiate allergic from die-off
reactions

http://www.klinghardtacademy.com/images/stories/powerpoints/hpu%202009.pdf?chakra_shop=2c6e94ac48219b9b90e3e32623bba98c

And most KPU' afflicted have food and toxic metal allergies the body is no longer able to regulate or never was able to regulate. Some of us are born with the dysregulations. Consider
Allergie Immun. I have yet to meet one Lyme person who doesn't, except I: I did not have any food/grain/gluten dysregulations, only toxic metals; I also do not have KPU. And I have cleared Lyme years ago.

While my husband has all -- KPU, had grain and food allergies until he did AI, plus toxic metals. He is fighting C.dif and varestrongylus klapowi (lungworm) causing asthma problems, throat problems for some people. You can correct this as proven by the fact that once the dysregulation in the DNA is repaired by AI, the toxic metals are actually clearing out.
Please note: that it takes a while to clear toxic metals and healing leaky gut.

As long as you store toxic metals, you have parasites. Parasites are the keeper of the fungi living inside the parasites. The fungi hold the bacteria. The bacteria hold the viruses. Babesia is a protozoa/parasite.

http://rummage.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/11/28/babushka.jpg

Press the link first ---------- to bring up the dolls ------

Order of treatment following the

Babuschka Principle:
Grandmother Babuschka holds all others when stacked together. You all have seen those stacked dolls somewhere before. Here is the Human, next to it the Parasite actually living in the human;
followed by the Fungi living in the Parasite, etc. etc.

Human being
Parasite
Fungi live in parasites
Bacteria live in fungi
Viruses live in Bacteria

Treat Parasites first.
If patient is weak, supplement what is needed first.

Start treating KPU in the beginning, when that is positive, because the microorganisms feed off vitamins, minerals and trace minerals, and KPU facilitates everthing else.

This is the order of treatment recommended by Dr.K. with only slight variations.

I received this from my friend, one of the best Klinghardt practitioners in Germany after they just finished their three-day seminar with Dr. K.
I was always aware of this, but this illustrates it best.

Detoxing of metal, i.e. lightening the burden, starts early. Once I started to deal with toxic metals, teeth, etc., parasites started to appear and the rest followed as above. All fits exactly the pattern I went through to arrive at well.

ART (Autonomic Response Testing) signals this exactly. I find the same thing when testing with tensor. Detoxing metals was followed by parasites, etc. etc.

Take care.

[ 01-06-2011, 10:59 PM: Message edited by: GiGi ]

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heiwalove
Member # 6467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for heiwalove     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks kimmie and GiGi.

kimmie, how long did you treat with vanco? did you taper?

--------------------

Posts: 1848 | From seattle, wa | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jin
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear heiwalove,
My grandfather had unrelenting C. Diff after his back surgery. He had contracted it in the hospital or nursing home. Probiotics are an excellent tool for keeping them at bay. There is a non-parasitic yeast called Saccharomyces Boulardii Iyo that is available without a prescription at many pharmacies. FloraStor is the brand name. It is taken twice a day. My grandfather had severe diarrhea from it, but this in combination with Flagyl destroyed the C. Diff. The Flagyl alone was not doing the job.

Dear GiGi,
Thank you for the great information and links! This would explain why those with Candida often have Bacterial Dysbiosis as well. The analogy of the stacked dolls really helps you understand the concept better. All of the viruses and other microbes are irritated by each other. I know there is a good chance of parasites no matter who you are, since they are microscopic and cannot be seen by the naked eye until they are quite large.

Sincerely,
Jin

--------------------
Celiac Disease (2007)
Candida Overgrowth (2006)
Thyroid Disease (2004)
Gallbladder Disease (removed- 2003)
Fibromyalgia (2001)
Ovarian Cysts (5 in less than 10 months - 2000)
Anemia (2000)
IBS (1999)
Acid Reflux (1999)

Posts: 369 | From Midwest | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimmie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kimmie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First time only 10 days vanco then relapsed because I got a shot of bicillin. Second time was 3 or 4 weeks without a taper.

How did you treat the c diff the first time? How bad was it?

Most likely for me I had c diff during the entire time I was treating, just mild until it went into full blown quickly.

Posts: 747 | From Utah | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
heiwalove
Member # 6467

up

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement