LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Best and Easiest way to Muscle, Energy Test at Home..

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Best and Easiest way to Muscle, Energy Test at Home..
lululymemom
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 26405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lululymemom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those who muscle test or energy test their products at home, can you explain the the best method for you. Does this apply to dosing as well?

I don't want to purchase any equipment to do this. Thanks!

--------------------
IGM 41 IND, 83-93+ IGG 31 IND,34 IND, 41++, 58+, 83-93 IND

31 Epitope test neg.

Bartonella henselae 1:100

Posts: 2027 | From British Columbia | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MichaelTampa
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was someone who took a long time to learn. I tried a number of ways that didn't work. The one that works for me is using a pendulum.

The pendulum is something that is about 1/2 inch to an inch in size, a rock or stone or something, hanging from a very thin chain. It is important that the chain is not a thick chain where movement one way is easier than movement another way. So, the thin chains are better as they give more freedom of movement.

I hold it in front of my chest and ask questions, when it rocks straight forward/backward, that's "yes", anywhere else is "no", the more left-right it goes, the more "way no" it is.

So, I'll ask, things like:
- is this good for me sometimes?
- 1 per day?
- 2 per day?
- with food?
- empty stomach?
- 15 minutes before breakfast?
- bedtime?
- early morning?
- 2 per day, 1 at breakfast, 1 at lunch?
- 30 minutes after cholestyramine?
- and so on, until I have the info I need

Normally I hold the item being tested against my lower chest, by belly button. But, I do not need to actually have the item, once it is something my body is familiar with, I just think about it.

I do think the method is individualized. I encourage you to keep trying until you find a way that works for you. It can be so useful!

Just a couple weeks ago, someone posted a link on here to a youtube video of someone teaching how to do energy testing, so you also might search for that to get a couple other ideas.

Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Generally, I have my kids or husband test me. I have a couple kids who are good at it, and one who is better at it than I am at testing myself, which isn't saying much. I have never really been too successful at testing myself and I've tried different methods.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FYRECRACKER
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FYRECRACKER   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MichaelTampa said "...when it rocks straight forward/backward, that's "yes", anywhere else is "no", the more left-right it goes, the more "way no" it is."

I believe everyone has different ways the pendulum works for them. I was advised to sit with the pendulum, hold it in your right or left hand (whichever is dominant) and hold the pendulum over the palm of your opposite hand.

From there, you need to ask God, or the Universe, or Yourself (whatever works with your belief system) to show you what a Yes looks like, and what a No looks like.

In my case, a Yes spins Clockwise over my palm and a No spins Counter Clockwise. An "I don't know" answer swings straight back and forth. Others are different.

The questions need to be pretty specific and completely Yes or No. Instead of asking "Should I use this supplement?" try asking "is this supplement necessary to take in order to regain my health." and then, "is this supplement harmful to me in any way." Be specific.

Also, i don't know what belief system you have, but I believe one can become vulnerable to 'being messed with' when getting these answers. Might be a little esoteric for some people, but I'm always sure to ask if whoever is helping guide my answers is "from the light".

I asked the pendulum over and over and over, if I had lyme (when i was trying to figure it out) It said "yes" 90% of the time (ballpark).

--------------------
www.mylymechronicle.wordpress.com

Posts: 885 | From US | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lululymemom
Member # 26405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lululymemom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michaeltampa, thank you for taking the time to explain in detail how you do this. It is something I really want to try. I think a heavy pendant on the end of a chain might work as well.

I have been using the muscle testing where you extend your arm while holding the product in the other hand. Someone then tries to push down on the extended arm if it goes down, it's not for you, if you can resist it is going to be helpful.

This way of testing is very limited and won't determine dose..

Six, which method of testing do you use? You don't have to go into detail if you would rather not.

--------------------

31 Epitope test neg.

Posts: 2027 | From British Columbia | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lululymemom
Member # 26405

Fyrecracker, wow you really explained that well. I always wondered what the driving force was behind this type of testing. If it was body energy or something more external.

I can see using this method in all facets of daily life.

--------------------

31 Epitope test neg.

FYRECRACKER
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FYRECRACKER   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a believer in God, but don't ask me which religion I believe in! I also strongly believe we all have the assistance of angels and guides, and i have no doubts that with good comes evil. That's not to say you will become possessed by using the pendulum, but you might just be getting a less than good energy trying to have a little fun with your life.

Ultimately, I believe its outside and inside forces that drive that. BUT, again...who knows!? I just like to be on the safe side and get my answers right [Smile]

I agree with MichaelTampa too...After a while, you can get good at listening for the answers without the pendulum.

--------------------
www.mylymechronicle.wordpress.com

Posts: 885 | From US | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MichaelTampa
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was trying to keep it simple, but agree with fyrecracker, everyone's yes and no may be different, and how you described it is a good way to start.

lulu, I think the pushing on the arm can work just fine. This is one I cannot do myself, but in the past, for a couple years, I had a doctor do this with me, and she did doses and everything with it. First ask if it's good, if you get a yes, than ask about the dosage, keep upping it. For example, ask 1 per day, if yes, ask about 2 per day, if yes, ask about 3 per day, if you get no, then the answer is 2 per day.

Many ways to do it, but once you get a yes and no, just need to ask about dosage, time of day, and so on, the answers are there.

Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lululymemom
Member # 26405

Fyrecracker, I believe in good and evil forces as well and would never deliberately invoke evil with this process. I always try to stay away from that in my life.

thanks, Michael, you're right about having to find someone to do this with.. it can be difficult. I can see now how the dosing questions can be addressed as well. It's good to see that this method has worked for you.

--------------------

31 Epitope test neg.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement