LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Poll: how much better are you? What % ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Poll: how much better are you? What % ?
dan67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dan67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm curious. We are all on here talking and helping, I want to put a face with a name, or more specifically, a wellness level with a name. On a percentage scale how much better are you?

I am about 75-85% better most of the time.

Posts: 641 | From Nevada | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RC1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31923

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RC1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bicillin got me from 50% to 75% in six weeks, I have been in treatment for 9 months. Lyme, Bart, Babs.
Posts: 845 | From Northeast | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeboy
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went from 20 or 30% to 60 or 70% after treating Bart....I still have days when I'm around 20% though
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James1979
Unregistered

I imagine that this question is directed mainly for chronic Lyme patients, right? I hope I don't mess up your statistics! [Smile]

I have acute Lyme, and I'm 90-95% better after 1.5 months of abx.

momindeep
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 7618

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momindeep     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My daughter has chronic lyme...80% on her bad days and 100% on her good days after ten plus years of treatments.
Posts: 1512 | From Glenwood City WI | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
90-95% better in 1.5 months? OMG. You hit the lotto. Maybe 20% better after 3.5+ years. [Frown]
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
80% better after 3 yrs high dose oral amox and zith

maintained with herbs and low dose abx for yrs

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MichaelTampa
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine has the added difficulty in measuring in that my biggest problems are related to wireless signals and fluorescent lights, and society's obsession with these things has grown since treatment started.

I'd say 80% better after 14 months, but it would probably be 95% better at the drop of a hat if the world would go back to 2010 obsession levels.

Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James1979
Unregistered

Is it assumed for those who haven't indicated that they have chronic Lyme that was untreated or undertreated for a long time beforehand?
MichaelTampa
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was the case for me, chronic lyme, untreated for something like 40-42 years.
Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeinhell
Member # 4622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymeinhell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chronic lyme - untreated for 10+ yrs.

I am 100% better. But on occasion have some blips when fighting a flu or cold or let my magnesium run low.

--------------------
Julie
_ _ ___ _ _
lymeinhell

Blessed are those who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed.

Posts: 2258 | From a better place than I was 11 yrs ago | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blinkie
Member # 14470

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blinkie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
chronic-10 years undiagnosed with a new infection in 2007.

3.5 years in treatment. Started at 20% functioning, now about 85-90% but still have a lot of bad days. I'm looking for more consistancy.

that being said, my biggest issue is no longer lyme, but other infections I got from the 2007 bite.

Posts: 1104 | From N.California | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karenl
Member # 17753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karenl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you all back to work or just feeling better while at home?
Posts: 1834 | From US | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ardraneala
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ardraneala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
medicated since about march, some days 90% some 50% but I was having episodes where my bone in my face would get a little damaged and my skin would tighten and get soars, so the most terrifying part is gone.

--------------------
Listen. That's all we ask.

Posts: 172 | From toronto | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James1979
Unregistered

Karen - that's a good question, and I think it has a lot to do with healing.

Fortunately I've been able to stay off of work. I feel very bad for those people that are forced to go to work with Lyme.

gryphon78
Member # 31930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gryphon78     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
personally been treated amoxi and zith, recently ceftin about 5 months, out of work almost as long
thank god for leaves of absence and short term disability. Feelin about 70% most days now 40% on bad ones ( liek today ) planning to go back to work in a few weeks.

Posts: 72 | From chico, ca | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeinhell
Member # 4622

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymeinhell     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I worked throughout. Luckily, my herxing was pretty regular and was able to work from home when needed during the first 6 mos of treatment.

--------------------
Julie
_ _ ___ _ _
lymeinhell

Blessed are those who expect nothing, for they shall not be disappointed.

Posts: 2258 | From a better place than I was 11 yrs ago | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
HopesAlive
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29774

Icon 1 posted      Profile for HopesAlive     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Started treatment in March.
Naturals and tons of supplements.

Not up to my therapeutic level with the naturals, yet, so 0% right now. Nothing is helping the pain, the fatigue, and the brain issues are getting worse with treatment.

No very "good days" any more. Just "a little better" days, lol. I know some are worse off than me, and some are better, but this is where I am at.

I hope to report different results after I have been on my highest does for a few months.

I work full time, and I have had Lyme for 20+ years, possibly longer (since a teenager), but no way of really knowing how long.

I hope this helps.

--------------------
Best Wishes,

Hope

"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies."

~~The Shawshank Redemption~~

Posts: 234 | From Minnesota | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dan67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dan67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting. It would seem safe to say then that most of us are a lot better but looking for the magic bullet to go from 70% to 100%.
Posts: 641 | From Nevada | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scorpiogirl
Member # 31907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scorpiogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not better at all... although I just started IV and finally had 3 good days out of the 14 days... so for me that's GREAT!! I'm praying this means the IV is doing something! I want to get to the 70% better soon!!

It's so nice to see people are getting better, gives me hope. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1391 | From Lyme Land | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
elkielover80
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for elkielover80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been treating with supplements since Nov '10 and abx + supplements since March '11.

I went from being so weak just 4 months ago I couldn't walk up the stairs to my bedroom (had to crawl on my "bad days") to jogging 2 miles on the treadmil again just this week! YAHOO!

I'd say 60% on the bad days and 90% on the good days

Great thread, it's interesting to see where everyone is at!

--------------------
No tick bite/rash
sick Nov '09
diagnosed Mar '11
Doxy/Zithro
LOTS of supplements

Psalm 62:5b He is my rock and my salvation. He is my defender, I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED!

Posts: 127 | From Illinois | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoxerMom
Member # 25251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoxerMom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
18 years undiagnosed. Lyme, Bart, Babs.

In my fourth year on oral antibiotics (multiple, high dose a la ILADS), herbs, supps, detox.

I'm 95-100% when not herxing, maybe 70-80% when herxing, depending on severity.

I have worked throughout treatment, to my detriment. I think I would have made better progress with adequate rest.

Dan - It's interesting that you point out that many of us are trying to go from 70% to 100%. My LLND told me the last 15% is the hardest to achieve.

--------------------
 - Must...find...BRAIN!!!

Posts: 2867 | From Pacific NW | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Razzle
Member # 30398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Razzle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lyme/Bart undiagnosed & untreated for over 30 yrs.; 0% better after 2 yrs IV abx. Every time we try to go after the Lyme aggressively, I crash and my gut shuts down and I wind up not being able to stay on the treatment.

History of misdiagnosis as autoimmune GI disease, given lots of steroids, immune suppressants, etc., and I have many, many, many food/inhalant/herb/medication/animal/contact/chemical sensitivities and allergies, and I also have an immune deficiency with my regulatory T-cells, so I am a very complex and difficult case.

I have also taken lots of herbs prior to Lyme diagnosis that should have lowered the germ load but didn't...probably because of my messed up gut (malabsorption, malnutrition, disordered motility, inflammation).

I have gotten progressively sicker and sicker with each decade I've been alive, so am not looking forward to the future unless my doctor can figure out how to treat this horrendous infection. Next plan of attack is with Tindamax...we'll see what happens...

--------------------
-Razzle
Lyme IgM IGeneX Pos. 18+++, 23-25+, 30++, 31+, 34++, 39 IND, 83-93 IND; IgG IGeneX Neg. 30+, 39 IND; Mayo/CDC Pos. IgM 23+, 39+; IgG Mayo/CDC Neg. band 41+; Bart. (clinical dx; Fry Labs neg. for all coinfections), sx >30 yrs.

Posts: 4166 | From WA | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Susie R
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Susie R     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My son has been ill and undiagnosed for at least 8 years. He is on his fourth month of treatment for Lyme, Bart, RMSF, Babs and is about 60% better on good days (about 7/30) and 30% better the rest of the month.

Considering how very, very ill he was---this is miraculous!

Susie

Posts: 234 | From albany, ny | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mcaringella
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24848

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mcaringella   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
undiagnosed for 16 years. Miraculously healed after the herx from hell. Treated with Iv abx for almost 2 years. 100% better. Lyme free according to fry lab results.

--------------------
Blessings to you!

Posts: 141 | From Southern California | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annier1071
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for annier1071     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow I am not good for this group. I am about 30% better after 9 months on only omnicef from my llmd.

He says I am in remission??? Still feeling just as sick as day 1. I have a few days at 30% better here and there?

--------------------
Diagnosed with chronic neuro lyme 12/10 after 30 years of vertigo.2 tick bites in 3 yrs from upstate NY. Was on omincef for nine mths..zith and rifampin stopped.Remission~ All the pain and symptoms are back and I am not treating now with biaxin.

Posts: 788 | From New york..queens | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kd888
Member # 29652

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kd888     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was probably infected 1 year or so before treatment began for Lyme + Bab.

On oral ABX for 8 months so far-- Mepron was added for the past 60 days and counting.

I'm 90% better but only recently-- this month to be exact.

I haven't had any 'bad' days lately at all. But the good ones are still accompanied by some upper back/spine pain and a stiff neck. Both come and go throughout the day and vary in intensity. Tollerable but VERY annoying !!!

Hope to say 'bye bye' to these remaining symptoms soon.

Posts: 29 | From New York | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fordace
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14874

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fordace     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I am not any better really after almost 5 years. My Neuropathy is getting worse too....

this sucks, glad to hear some of you are feeling somewhat better

Posts: 208 | From Hudson Valley, New York | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bcb1200
Member # 25745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bcb1200     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm 95+% most days after 13 months of treatment. Lately I've been feeling near 100%, with only a few minor sx remaining.

--------------------
Bite date ?
2/10 symptoms began
5/10 dx'd, after 3 months numerous test and doctors

IgM Igenex +/CDC +
+ 23/25, 30, 31, 34, 41, 83/93

Currently on:

Currently at around 95% +/- most days.

Posts: 3134 | From Massachusetts | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ktkdommer
Member # 29020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ktkdommer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are 3 of us:

Me: undiagnosed 30 years and have worked as a teacher past 18 years, started treatment in June and although my labs look better, I feel worse after stopping plaquenil. I think I am 80% most days but definitely crash and have 40% days.

Oldest: congenital Lyme undiagnosed 17 years, he was always at 90%, now at 95% and heading off to college in the fall. He was in the top 10% of his graduating class but feels he can focus better now. Joint pains are gone.

Youngest: undiagnosed congenital Lyme for 15 years. Bedridden and at 20% summer of 2010, now he is swinging from 50-80% with no consistancy. He is currently on IV antibiotics. He is currently herxing on artemesia. One year he will have a good summer again! I'm amazed at how far he has come and amazed it has taken a year. How naive was I going into this disaster of a disease?!

I can add 2 more family members:

Sister: Undiagnosed Lyme 28 years until this past October. She is worse with treatment and often has horrible days at 20%. Then things seem to go OK for a day or two and she can play with her son. Those days are probably 70% at best.

Nephew: age 5 and newly diagnosed, not in treatment, a few symptoms, operates at probably 95%.

We should have a way to have a 100% virtual party when we hit our target.

Good luck everyone!

--------------------
Things are never dull. After 3 fighting Lyme, 2 are in remission. Youngest is still sick, age 22. He has new diagnosed Chiari Malformation and Ehlers Danlos Syndrome.

Posts: 1366 | From Perrysburg, Ohio | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
norcal
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for norcal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was undiagnosed for 12-15 years.Have been in treatment full time since Aug.2010.Most days about 85-90%,still feel like I have a ways to go.
So glad Im not where I was last fall!

Posts: 342 | From northern california | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jason21
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jason21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Symptoms began after bad bout of flu in 2000.

No LD/bart diagnosis, testing or treatment until 2008.

80% better after a year and a half of doxy, biaxin, flagyl, zith, and levaquin.

6 months of Tindamax/cipro got me to 100% about a year ago. So far so good. Not taking any abx now, but still take calcium, magnesium, vitamin D3, and a probiotic.

--------------------
Igenex WB IgM 28+, 31IND, 34IND, 41+
WB IgG 30+, 31IND,39 IND, 41++++, 58+, 83-93IND
CD57 = 56
Prob infected since 2000
Doxy, Zith, Biaxin, Flagyl, Levaquin, Tindamax, Cipro
Highly Recommended: Trigger Point Therapy Workbook by Clair Davies

Posts: 137 | From South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nefferdun
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nefferdun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Babesia - treating 6 months

If you had asked me a month ago I would have said 75% better. May 31st, I told the GP 50% better.
Today I am at ground zero.

Bb/ other infections - treated 3 years

A month ago, 95% better
today, 85% better (muscle twitching, tingling returned)

I don't know why unless the mepron I got from Canada was not good because I started it a little over two weeks ago and that is when I began the plunge. I just started Malarone from local pharmacy. Rolling spinning vertigo out of clear blue after 6 months without it.

--------------------
old joke: idiopathic means the patient is pathological and the the doctor is an idiot

Posts: 4676 | From western Montana | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
x9w5a34
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for x9w5a34     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am around 80% or so on most days. Symptoms remaining are: Foot pain occasionally, random poking (pain) sensation in arms, legs and feet. I also get cheek numbness.

My doctor wants to take me off ABX for 2 weeks next month.

I have been treating for 9 months or so.

Posts: 100 | From USA | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I started out at 15% when I began treatment in Jan 2007. I am 100% well today.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CherylSue
Member # 13077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CherylSue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My history is more like a roller coster.

May 2000 The "flu", high fever, and sweats from hell that landed me in the hospital. Functioned at about 10% with fried brain. Slowly gained health without abx in a years time.

Had 3 functioning years at about 90% without abx.

Relapsed in 2004. Took a year to recover. Good for one year at 85%.

Relapsed 1n 2006 to 15%. Very Bad. Not coming out of relapse at all. Called Michigan Lyme Assn. and sought out Lyme Md. First time diagnosed with Lyme Oct. 2007. Treated with Abx.

Returned to work August 2008 at about 75%. Good days/bad days.

December 2010 reached 90-95% still on abx.

Crashed and relapsed April 2011 with Myco pneu. and stress and currently have reactivated Lyme. Functioning about 50%, but worked 1/2 time every other day for 3 weeks.

My goal is to get back to the 90% functioning I had so I can return to work in August.

Posts: 1954 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hopeful_K
Member # 25915

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hopeful_K     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Undiagnosed for 1 year

After 6 months of antibotic & supplement treatment I was 60%-80%

Now I'm at the 13 month marker & I'm between 90%-95% on most days. I have portions of my day that are 100% but never a full day. My symptoms are usually worse at night when I'm tired.

I feel the last 10% is going to be an uphill battle with slow payoff. I just don't see the drastic improvement I did early in my treatment. However, I grateful for every step forward.

Best of luck to you all!

Posts: 44 | From Midwest | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dan67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20344

Having been on rifampin for 9 days now, this drug alone has brought me more improvement than years of other stuff, in only 9 days.... question is, will it last, or will the improvement fade? Scared...
blownelk
Member # 27078

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blownelk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, glad to hear some people are doing well.
I was bit fall of 2009. Started treating with oral abx in August 2010.

I improved some - maybe up to 40% for a while after taking Doxycyline and Ceftin for Lyme. Took a break, now I'm trying to treat Bartonella. I also have Babesia.

I feel aweful and seem to be getting worse. Maybe 20% now. My system is very sensitive to everything (even before Lyme)- food, meds, dust, and the list goes on so most antibiotics don't work for me.

I can't tolerate Levaquin, 9 days and I was getting the beginning of tendonitis on only 1/2 a pill. I'm scared to start Rifampin. We'll see.

Posts: 63 | From Millersville, PA | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hopeful4
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8486

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hopeful4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wrong diagnosis for 5 years (CFS/FM). Unable to work for 11 years now.

Last 6 years worked with two different LLMDs. Treated with a lot of various antibiotic combos, herbals, supplements, detox, diet.

Currently on a "maintenance" program (herbal/supplements). I average at 65%.

Mainly have residual problems with cognition, fatigue/stamina, TMJ. Dr. says that these are the result of damage caused by the chronic lyme disease. I'm taking brain support supplements, and supporting adrenals.

Still unable to work. Maintaining home responsibilities is a challenge. So is social life.

Good health to all.

Posts: 873 | From WA | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bcb1200
Member # 25745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bcb1200     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was maybe 40-50% when I started treatment. Currently around 90-95% today with mild (and difficult to clear) symptoms remaining.

--------------------
Bite date ?
2/10 symptoms began
5/10 dx'd, after 3 months numerous test and doctors

IgM Igenex +/CDC +
+ 23/25, 30, 31, 34, 41, 83/93

Currently on:

Currently at around 95% +/- most days.

Posts: 3134 | From Massachusetts | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phyl6648
Member # 28522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phyl6648     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chronic Lyme for 20+ years, dx Oct. 2010 treated with abx at first became so sick LLMD took me off abx and started herbs/supplements along with a gluten, sugar, dairy free diet. Can't see much if any improvement. Will have a good day every now and then, unable to do much so mainly housebound.

Will start abx low and slow next week. My LLMD said about 40% is about all I can expect but would love that.

Posts: 1058 | From VA | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement