LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » When you Cry, does it seem like It's NOT a Real Depression ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: When you Cry, does it seem like It's NOT a Real Depression ?
lymetwister
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 19590

Icon 5 posted      Profile for lymetwister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I swear by this symptom as others such as Anxiety that are not a "True" anxiety or "Depression".

I can feel something weird in the front of my head that makes me feel like I'm gonna cry, especially since starting the Mepron.

Sometimes, if I get up and walk around, it gets better, like it's an Autonomic Dysfunction symptom.

No crying x 2 days after a 3 day Mepron break, but I feel it creeping back up again. Just went swimming with my kids and while in the pool, the sensation went away and it had NOTHING to do with getting my mind off of it.

For me, the emotional stuff is Def. a symptom and some kind of synthetic / organic type reaction.

Then there are total outright Herx's where I feel super duper depressed and that is different from the other type of crying I'm describing here.

Why can't Lyme & Co. affect the happy center and make us all laugh ? Funny when you think about it that every single symptom is negative.

I've yet to hear anyone ever say they like when they Herx b/c the feel "________" which would be a good thing.

Just my thought for the day.........

Posts: 1227 | From District of Columbia | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marine2783
Member # 24982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for marine2783     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like your very toxic to me. I can tell you I have have experienced the same exact thing and it felt so fake and I was laughing about myself crying while I was crying.Really strange. This only happened to me on Flaygl when I herxed out of my mind and was convinced I was going to die seriously die. lol. I'm starting Tindamax tomorrow so I better prepare myself for round two...

Have you tried taking Cholestyramine to bind up some of those toxins. Man cause sounds like your killing alot of bugs and just need to detox hardcore too. I may be wrong. That's just what happened with me it that situation..

Posts: 56 | From California | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hambone
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 29535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hambone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've cried off and on all day like a 3 year old.

I could win an Academy award for my crying scenes because I can cry ugly on command.

And it's not really a depression feeling. It feels like I have the nervous system of a newborn.

Posts: 1142 | From South | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
norcal
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for norcal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymetwister,you still crying? Im so sorry that this has gone on so long for you.
Mepron is tough no doubt about it. I trust you are hitting all the detox protocols.Coffee enemas were the silver bullet in my toolbox.

Posts: 342 | From northern california | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
crx
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 32128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for crx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cry the most around my menses each month. But other times out of the blue. I dont think it's an effect of meds.. rather hormones and of course who would not get depressed and cry from time to time having to go through the pure hell of this horrid disease?
Posts: 129 | From West | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement