LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Bionic treatment was great! (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Bionic treatment was great!
lymie_in_md
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never made a nosode with live ticks, thought about it though. I'll provide some thoughts if someone wants to be adventurous. And who might want to work with a homeopath to do it.

If you sweep into brush dragging white felt cloth, then peruse for ticks on the cloth, get about 20 or 30. Gut them and take the internal material out. Then follow the recipe in the link (cheap nosode) work with a homeopath to make sure of what you are creating, instead of ingesting suggest you put drops on the outside of the body where you would put vials like the bionic:

http://www.ehow.com/how_5782695_make-homeopathic-nosodes.html

By using 20 to 30 ticks, statistically you should have covered almost every infection you could possibly get.

Not only are you removing the ticks from the environment, a plus. You'll also have a better idea of the tick population within your area.

Just an idea.

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 17hens:
quote:
Originally posted by sixgoofykids:

How did you know you needed to keep treating for several more weeks?

You're much more of a "follow your gut" kind of gal and I'm a "follow the rules" kind. I want to learn how to become the other.

Sorry, I missed this last time I posted. I was not totally clear of Lyme when I left and Dr. W told me to do three more treatments. I felt so good when I came back, that if I started to feel bad again, I'd use the bionic again. In the beginning that made it so I still used it twice a week.

I returned from Germany Nov 1, and went to Italy over Christmas for two weeks. During that two weeks I started to crash with babesia symptoms. I started drinking two cans of tonic water per day and did fine the rest of the trip. That was my first break from photons.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lymeboy:
the antibiotics have been working for me. I just don't think they will get me to 100%

That's how I felt, too. Still, why wait? Maybe you can get to 100% more quickly.

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 17hens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was talking with a lady yesterday who was asking me about the Bionic.

A few days earlier, she had spoken with a lady at Lumenergetics. The lady had told her about the PE-1 and had said it treats metals and parasites.

Any PE-1 users know anything about that? If so, I'd like to know how to do it! Sounds interesting!!

--------------------
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalms 73:26

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Posts: 3043 | From PA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hambone
Member # 29535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hambone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Any PE-1 users know anything about that? If so, I'd like to know how to do it! Sounds interesting!!

I noticed on their website that you can purchase energetic nosodes for heavy metals, candida, mold, parasites, etc.

Kind of expensive.

Posts: 1142 | From South | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I used Deseret chemtox and metox with the Bionic for heavy metals and chemicals (pharmaceuticl chemicals).

But I had to treat the parasites herbally.

--------------------

17hens
Member # 23747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 17hens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I used Deseret chemtox and metox with the Bionic for heavy metals and chemicals (pharmaceuticl chemicals).

Six, was that enough or did you have to do other metal detox too?

--------------------
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalms 73:26

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Posts: 3043 | From PA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I had chelated prior to photon treatment, so my metals weren't very high, so that's all I've done since then.

--------------------

17hens
Member # 23747

When this lady told me what the Lumenergetics lady said about killing parasites, I got to thinking...

I've had on and off pelvic inflammation for years. It went away completely while I was taking Parastroy but when I stopped it to go to Germany, the pain came back.

It's not all the time and it's not as bad as it used to be but now I think it's due to parasites, soooooo....

At the end of my 4th Bionic treatment today, I put the handle over my bladder area where the pain is.

Since then I've urinated at least 3 times and each time, at least 10+ of the little critters I've seen before were in the toilette!

So I gathered one on a Q-tip and put it in some distilled water in one of the jars I got to make nosodes with. I'm going to kill them all!!!

I know, Six, keep it simple. I will, I will! I'll wait a bit before I blast them to Timbuktu, but I'll do it. Then we'll see who's hurting who!

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

That IS keeping it simple!!! How could it be any simpler???

--------------------

canefan17
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So when you guys do Bartonella treatments - how often do you have to do them?

And typically how long?

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I treated twice a week for three weeks with blood nosodes (tried bart nosodes, but didn't work), then once per month after that initial three weeks.

--------------------

canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh the Bart nosodes didn't even work for you?
Why do you think that is?

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I don't know. Blood worked better. Maybe because blood had all the exact information needed. Maybe because I did it longer. Bart nosodes did something ..... I just think blood is more complete.

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also treated Bart twice a week for three weeks, only I found the nosodes worked better than the blood. I think it depends on where the bart is hiding. You may see have it in the blood or it may be in deeper tissue.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8887 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maradona
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maradona     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I,m left with burning ,scratching and white color on my feet and legs up to kneee and same with my hends(i think is periferal nerve demage), neck kreks ,sometimes have litle presure on my sinuses.

No problem to travell anywhere just will like to do something that will clear this and I will be done with treatment .

Right now I'm on parastroy started for second month ,Tindamax 250mg 3 times a day minocycline 100mg 3x1 and malarone .

Every antibiotic under the sun it does something but not cure me .

Do you people there that had good results think Bionic will help me ore something ellese.

Posts: 482 | From Nebraska | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Originally posted by hiker53:
I also treated Bart twice a week for three weeks, only I found the nosodes worked better than the blood. I think it depends on where the bart is hiding. You may see have it in the blood or it may be in deeper tissue.

Hiker53

Or maybe it depends on what kind of bart you have. Everyone's body is different.

--------------------

Hambone
Member # 29535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hambone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When you decide to use blood... how much blood do you use?

Do you use fresh blood each time?

Posts: 1142 | From South | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hambone
Member # 29535

quote:
When this lady told me what the Lumenergetics lady said about killing parasites, I got to thinking...

I've had on and off pelvic inflammation for years. It went away completely while I was taking Parastroy but when I stopped it to go to Germany, the pain came back.

It's not all the time and it's not as bad as it used to be but now I think it's due to parasites, soooooo....

At the end of my 4th Bionic treatment today, I put the handle over my bladder area where the pain is.

Since then I've urinated at least 3 times and each time, at least 10+ of the little critters I've seen before were in the toilette!

So I gathered one on a Q-tip and put it in some distilled water in one of the jars I got to make nosodes with. I'm going to kill them all!!!

Holy cow! That's a good idea!
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Originally posted by Hambone:
When you decide to use blood... how much blood do you use?

Do you use fresh blood each time?

Each month, yes, but if more than one in a month, no. I just put some in a little vial. I try to fill it about halfway. Dr. W said that you only needed a couple drops, but I seemed to get stronger results when I had more than that.

--------------------

17hens
Member # 23747

Dr. W. told me 3-4 drops was all that was needed but my DD used that w/ borrelia nosodes and saw no results so far.

As of today she's treating w/ 1/4 vial of blood (menstrual cycle) so I hope to see something happen soon.

It's hard to tell with kids too because they dont' tell you how they feel, only when they feel really lousy. No details make it difficult to know what's really happening.

Dr. W. also told me a blood nosode needs to be refrigerated and will last up to 2 months.

The borrelia nosodes, the ones I got in Germany, will last a life time and do not need refrigeration.

I bought a "black bag" from a photo store in Germany, the kind that keep film safe from X-ray machines, to bring my nosodes home in. I keep them in there all the time.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

17hens
Member # 23747

quote:
Originally posted by Maradona:
Every antibiotic under the sun it does something but not cure me . Do you people there that had good results think Bionic will help me ore something ellese.

Maradona, do I think the Bionic could help you, even cure you?

From my own experience, yes, I think you'd have at least as good a chance with it than with antibiotics, maybe even better. (Actually, I think a much better chance but I'm trying not to show my bias.)

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
17Hens,

I used new blood each time for the bionic in addition to an older vial. You never know what might be in the new blood that wasn't in the older blood.

After two years I have found my borrelia nosodes from Germany are less than half full. I have them in a black bag in a cabinet, so they are not exposed to heat or sun, but I think if I still had borrelia I might need some new nosodes.

I did buy some nosode soluton from England that was at a higher dilution and used them as well.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

Posts: 8887 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's hard for me to say about the parasites, hiker. I did a different protocol than you guys have done. I used the LightWorks. I just know I started detoxing something & it was not fun.

I may have had a bad parasite problem but I don't know exactly which parasite it was. I just know that stuff was coming out... If it was a healing crisis - it was too strong. I had no idea of parasites back then.

I think it's better to use the herbs first.

Bob - you are brave dealing with live ticks & gutting them!!! That's a bit too hardcore for me.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aMomWithHope
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aMomWithHope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How long of a waitlist is there for the md in Germany? Does the doc have a website with treatment and cost info? Can someone pm that to me?

The treatment there is 3 weeks, right?

How easy is it to learn how to use the Bionic or PE1?

Does one need to know how to energy/muscle test to use these machines?

Thank you!

Posts: 648 | From northeast | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

So blood and nosodes are 2 different treatment methods.

I wish someone would do a YouTube video on photon therapy.

Something where us newbs could make sense of all the nosode and blood talk.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

No, they're really the same. You use the Lyme nosodes when you first treat so you're only treating Lyme. Once the Lyme is treated, you use blood to treat all the rest.

I've also used it with homeopathics .... whatever homeopathic I feel I want to take, I can use with it. ie, I used Chemtox and Metox with it. I also used a bug bite remedy.

--------------------

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

AMomWithHope, I think you can get in quickly. You don't have to muscle test. I didn't actually learn until later, but it is easy to learn and helpful.

By the time you leave, you know how to use the bionic. It's easy.

--------------------

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I tried doing the Desseret mycoplasma remedy series with the LightWorks. I think it was helpful but I'm not sure if my Asyra reading was accurate that I really needed it.

I think you can do all the same things with the LightWorks as you do with the more expensive devices. It might be different timings, though. It's good if you can dowse it or use a bobber/biotensor.

I haven't messed around with it much after finding out about the parasites. I'm still going through getting rid of them first. It would be worthwhile to try the LightWorks with this technique if you can't afford the other devices. You have to be willing to experiment.

Some people feel that the LightWorks isn't strong enough but I don't think it matters. You just have to adjust the amount of time that you expose your points to the light. The Nogier frequencies are alittle different than the Bionic ones.

You can dowse it to see which ones you should use. That's what I did. It may actually be safer than the PE1 or Bionic... It's not hard to overdo it & then you are fried. Some people have gotten ill from overuse.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's a post from Selma:
-----------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, June 21, 2011 4:27:58 AM
Subject: [bionic880-PE1] Chelation with PE1 and thougths about Allergie Immun

As will all chelation methods, each method reach points that others don't. At least, that is how I feel.

The PE1 is no different. I keep trying new chelation methods everytime I can, some I react a lot, some less, but I feel most are beneficial if you know how to drag the toxins out of the body (with whatever binders you have).

I do feel the infrared reaches areas that only ingestion of substances don't. That is why I could still chelate with the PE1 even years after being on different chelators and binders. There was still heavy metals flushing out, even after so many years...

That could be the downside though for very toxic people. IF you kill too much plus chelate at the same time, it could be hell on earth.

But if you had done chelation before for at least 6 months or 12 months, I guess it's okay to start with the massive killing that the nosodes and infrared do.

As for the Allergie Immun drops, they also cause 'chelation' and I wonder what would be the interaction when we use Dr. W's protocol altogether...

It could be also overwhelming?

My husband is on AI for some time, but had the WORST allergic reaction now. He doesn't really take binders. While I feel the number of allergies he got diminished, I do feel that lack of binders could cause some trouble, as he could redistribute these toxins...

He didn't go into anaphylatic shock, but had I not treated him with autonosodes from his saliva and the food that caused such allergic 'shock', I wonder....

His neck was doubled, his eyelid close, his mouth got so big his upper lips were almost touching his nose, his breathing started to be compromised etc...

My daughter is also on AI, but she complains of burning mouth with certain foods. Her insect bite allergy is MUCH better though.

Anyway, just some thoughts. Has anyone here been on AI too to share some thoughts??

Thank you.

Selma

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

I own both the lightworks and the bionic and in my opinion will say the bionic is much stronger and works better on bartnella and borrelia than lightworks.

That being said, I do use my lightworks machine quite a bit--for muscle problems, tendonitis, when I had toe surgery so I did not have to use antibiotic cream etc.

--------------------
Hiker53

hiker53
Member # 6046

Selma,

I did AI before the bionic and inbetween my rounds of using the bionic and then did some more AI. I totally regret it. I wish I had not done AI or had waited until the borrelia was totally killed. I feel the borrelia is gone now.

I believe my mistake was thinking the salt/C protocol and Dr. Natura cleanse had killed all of the parasites and that I would not have much to chelate out of the body. I have been releasing metals for a full year after I stopped the bionic---very tiring.

Now I am going after the parasites, but cannot do a massive kill-off or my tired body will not be able to handle the toxin/fungi/viral/bacteria release.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Hiker, interesting about the AI. I did three rounds pretty much back-to-back, but have not felt ready for the fourth round even a month later. I do feel like my body is going through changes and don't feel that I'm ready for it yet. I believe I'm working through fungi that I haven't been able to let go of until now.

So, I am in agreement with you about AI. Go very slowly. I do think it does something. But, I don't want to get caught up in having my body releasing too much at once. If you know anything about iridology, my eyes show I am still holding toxins, but it's improved substantially with AI. Until I feel the fungi release has stopped, I won't do the next round. One thing at a time.

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

I think you are being wise, Six! Especially since AI is supposed to continue working in the body even after it is stopped. Most people in Europe do only 3-5 rounds.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I can see why. I know these toxins need to come out, but slowly. It's a lot of work for the body .... makes you tired.

--------------------

Atta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Atta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"So blood and nosodes are 2 different treatment methods.

I wish someone would do a YouTube video on photon therapy.

Something where us newbs could make sense of all the nosode and blood talk."

I too would like something more to help make sense of this. My brain is really foggy and I feel like I'm jumping in on a post with a lot of history. Where could I go for beginning information?

Thanks

--------------------
Just a catepillar, full of imaginal buds.

Posts: 143 | From Philadelphia, PA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James1979
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, a video would be pretty awesome! I'm surprised nobody has ever made one yet.

If anyone finds a link, please post it here.

It's just impossible to visualize because of all the strange concepts.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

I'm going to put something on YouTube today so stay tuned. I'll add the link as soon as it's on.

I'm just going to show Borrelia nosodes and blood nosodes and how I put them on my son when he treats, so you can get an idea.

I didn't understand it either until I saw/did it myself, so I totally understand the confusion.

I'm a visual learner so "show me" and poof, I've got it!

I am pretty proud of myself though! Me, not being a coffee drinker, just got a french press to make coffee for coffee enemas. No one was around to show me how to use the french press, so I actually FOLLOWED THE DIRECTIONS on the paper and did it myself (Hand shake!! Back slap!!)

-- edited to make clear "no one was around to show me how to use the" french press, NOT the coffee enema!!! I figured the enema out on my own too but HADN'T been wishing for a demonstration. [Big Grin]

[ 06-23-2011, 02:05 PM: Message edited by: 17hens ]

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

17hens
Member # 23747

Bob, I have some questions for you! (or anyone else who never went to Germany for treatment and has only used the PE-1 to self-treat.)

Friends of mine are trying to decide between getting the PE-1 and the Bionic and have asked me a million questions which I'm trying to find answers for. How you don't mind. [Smile]

1. Did you start treating Borrelia and then moved on to coinfections or did you do it another way?

2. Did you use Borrelia nosodes at all? If so, which ones did you use and was it necessary to use blood (or other) with them?

I'm asking this question because Dr. W. told me that even though I had borrelia nosodes from the pharmacy, that I would need to use either live borrelia nosodes with them (but he couldn't tell me how to get them) or make blood nosodes to use with them.

So I'm wondering if someone buys borrelia nosodes over here to use, like from Deseret, will they work alone or does a blood nosode need to be used with it?

3. What frequencies does the PE-1 have and which is used to treat lyme?

4. When you buy the PE-1, do you get a paper or something that explains what the various frequencies are used for?

5. Do you get a list of things the machine will treat and instructions how to treat each one (like I did with the Bionic)?

I know there's a link online of videos that explain how to use the PE-1 but these people are older (non technical) and have been sick a long time. They don't think they can sit and watch a video and understand what to do. I have encouraged them to try it but I don't think they will.

6. I know this varies for everyone but can you tell me how long it took you to feel a marked improvement?

This man just lost his practice (psychiatrist) and is heartbroken. I feel well enough to work since I've been back from Germany, but he's wondering how long it might take to get to that place if he would treat himself. He's not well enough to take a trip to Germany.

Thank you very much, Bob, (or whomever)!!!

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Atta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30786

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Atta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Hens. I'm a visual leaner too. I look forward to seeing how it works.

High five to you for the coffee enemas. I did garlic colonics, talk about a good burn. But then developed an allergy to garlic because of leaky gut. Oh well.

Thanks for all the info in this post.

--------------------
Just a catepillar, full of imaginal buds.

Posts: 143 | From Philadelphia, PA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Since they're very similar lights, except that the PE1 has more wavelengths, I would say the treatment is the same. I don't know what time or strength to use, but you would still use nosodes.

I would probably try using the Lyme nosodes alone at first to see what the reaction is before adding the blood nosode. With Dr. W we had the benefit of the detox iv's.

If he decides on a Bionic, I know someone trying to sell one (not me).

--------------------

17hens
Member # 23747

Six, could you PM or email me the seller's contact info? I know enough people with their antennas up right now... do you know what the asking price is too?

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

ladyjenie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladyjenie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am interested in how the appointment to see the doctor is made and what happens next after the appt. is made (airline and hotel reservations, etc.).

Is the amount quoted, I think it was $3500 for treatment, paid in US dollars or EUROS? Are the doctor's fees paid by credit card?

Could someone PM me with the doctor's name and the city he practices in? I have a cousin who is stationed in Germany that might help me out if she's anywhere near the doc's office.

Prayers to help us get well!

Posts: 245 | From Texas | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

ladyjenie--Sent you a pm with name and phone numbers of doctor and guest house. You need to stay in a place while being treated that does not have wireless and most places do, but this guesthouse does not. And the owner of the guest house is wonderful. You have to cook for yourself or you can eat at the rehab center just down the street for a meal or two a day. I usualy ate one meal there at a very reasonable price.

You may use a credit card to pay the doctor--his fee varies depening on the number of treatments, whether you need ozone or not etc. My treatment was around 2,000 euros for 8 photon treatments, three of them included ozone (I stayed longer than most people) and several lengthy conferences with the doctor.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hens -- I'm a little busy at work, but I'll get back to you over the weekend. [Smile]

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

17 Hens, I sent her a message on Facebook asking her for either her email address or her screen name here. I'll get back to you. I know NY John was wanting to sell his, too, since he's better. I don't know the price for either.

--------------------

sparkle7
Member # 10397

FYI - this may be a bit oblique but some may be interested...

The Smallest Mind
Scientists use light to make worms start, stop and lay eggs

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=the-smallest-mind

17hens
Member # 23747

Sparkle, I am afraid to read this! I want to use the light to KILL the worms, not to encourage them to start laying eggs!!! Will it never end??!!! (Cough,Choke,Gurgle,Gasp!)

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Yes - this is why I say that the infrared light is no good if you haven't gotten the parasites out. I think the herbs & diatomaceous earth are better for treating parasites. Also, babesia is a parasite... just to keep in mind.

Everyone may have different experiences but I know I had a hard time with this even though I used the LightWorks - not the stronger devices.

17hens
Member # 23747

quote:
Originally posted by sparkle7:
Yes - this is why I say that the infrared light is no good if you haven't gotten the parasites out.

I'm not sure about that. The bionic certainly helped me and I still have parasites hanging on.

After reading the article I will use extreme caution if I try treating the parasites with the Bionic, but I was still able to get better from Bionic treatment even though I had parasites.

I appreciate the info, Sparkle. I'll keep it in mind, for sure. I do NOT want to stir up a parasite party!

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

sparkle7
Member # 10397

It probably depends on the type of parasite. There are many in different forms. I know Selma said she didn't think it was good to use the light for babesia.

In my case, it was harsh on me & I had no idea why - since I didn't know I had parasites until much later. I think I may have been dealing with threadworms & hidden lungworm. It may be different for other types of parasites.

hiker53
Member # 6046

Sixgoofy used the bionic for her babesia and it helped. But she can better address that than I.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I kept treating with blood. I drank tonic water (either Fever Tree or Q Tonic) that has quinine that also kills babs .... but it's low dose. There's no way to know if I eventually just got healthy enough that my immune system killed it off, or if it was the Bionic therapy.

--------------------

Lymic
Member # 19335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymic   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone. I would like to know what's the easiest way to create a blood nosode. I'm a male so I wonder what's the best way to draw blood to create the nosode. I do not have easy access to a local clinic that would do that for me.

What about the idea of using my saliva and urine for nosode? That would certainly be a lot easier for me!

Any idea would be appreciated!

--------------------
http://lymic-bionic.blogspot.com/

Posts: 25 | From Toronto, Canada | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

Lymic,

I don't think saliva or urine would carry messages of what all is in your body like a blood cell does. I could be wrong but I don't think it would work.

Diabetics draw drops of blood daily so I knew if I looked around I could find something useful.

I ended up at Costco pharmacy and bought a lancing device with 100 refills for about $30. Made by OneTouch, called Delica, for whatever that's worth.

I bought little glass vials online. Just happened upon these. http://www.discountvials.com/category-s/318.htm Not the greatest as they're kinda big but I was thinking a wide mouth would be helpful.

We just prick the sides of fingers and get 3-4 drops in a vial. If you have trouble drawing blood, shake your arm and hold your hand in hot water for 5 minutes. When I say "milk your finger" to the kids, I get major eye rolls, but it works.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

17hens
Member # 23747

quote:
I'm going to put something on YouTube today so stay tuned. I'll add the link as soon as it's on.

I'm just going to show Borrelia nosodes and blood nosodes and how I put them on my son when he treats, so you can get an idea.

Sorry, a little late... hey, it takes time to make professional film footage!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7-jb7caogI&feature=youtube_gdata_player

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

James1979
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
17hens - awesome!! Thanks a lot!! A 10-star video! [Smile]

The bionic looks like such a small machine... I'm surprised its so expensive! I wonder if they're just making a ton of money off of those machines.

It's very difficult for me to comprehend that taping those bottles to the sternum makes such a big difference. I'm not doubting the procedure, it just seems so foreign and exotic.

Thanks again! God bless.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Selma did use saliva nosode to treat her husband's anaphylactic shock (see her most recent post above).

I've asked Selma what she did with the saliva to make it into a nosode--- just straight, or dilute and succuss? No reply yet.

So you use the blood neat, not diluted and succussed?

17Hens, thanks for the info that we really need!

---Polly Polygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
17hens, you tape all the nosodes on? You don't muscle test for which strengths are needed?
Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

James,

I asked about the cost of the machine and was told the following which made sense to me.

(excuse my imperfect German translation...)

1. Science costs money. And quality does too.

2. The Bionic has an 8 year development of lyme treatment which cost much money. It shows the success of the treatment and for so many other illnesses too.

3. The Bionic 880 is approved as a medical system in Germany (equivalent to our FDA approval). This approval cost EUR 60,000.

4. The Bionic regulates hormones and that is very important for lyme treatment.

5. The Bionic treatment of LD has a success rate of over 90%.

For me, getting the German quality, the proven research and the treatment plans for 82 illnesses are worth the price.

And yet it's still cheaper then the last year of LD treatment for my family has cost us.

For me, it was like buying the Mercedes of photon light machines.

But living here, in PA (the hotspot of LD!), I will get my money's worth from this Mercedes in no time!

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

17hens
Member # 23747

quote:
Originally posted by pamoisondelune:
So you use the blood neat, not diluted and succussed?

Polly, Dr. W. never mentioned diluting or anything to me. He just said 3-4 drops of blood in a vial will work. I'm a newbie at this too so I'm just following directions! [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by oxygenbabe:
17hens, you tape all the nosodes on? You don't muscle test for which strengths are needed?

oxygenbabe,
I do not yet trust myself at muscle testing. I'll get there.

I'm doing it just like they did it at Dr. W's office, taping them all on.

Dr. W. had these boxes of nosodes waiting at the pharmacy for me to treat my family with. I'm just following his directions, getting my feet wet, and it seems to be working fine. [Smile]

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

marine2783
Member # 24982

Icon 1 posted      Profile for marine2783     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone have contact information for this machine and the doctors who use it?? I have access to a doctor with a photon machine but we have no idea how to use it for lyme...
Posts: 56 | From California | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

I PMed you, marine.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Wow - great youtube video! I'm sure it will help alot of people.

In general, auto nosodes can be made from other body fluids. I believe they are succussed. It seems easier to use the blood nosode straight. I think the succussing creates a medicine with a different energetic purpose.

If Dr. W uses it straight - seems like a good thing. I guess you pay for the research & development of the Bionic. Other devices can be used from what I could tell.

I heard about someone who prevented getting their foot amputated because of diabetes by using a red laser pointer from Staples & colloidal silver...

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

To give an idea of pricing, my avian vet has a similar light that he paid $14,000 for. He uses it for all kinds of things and considers it to be miraculous in what it does. He has friends who come over to use it for various ailments, but he didn't realize it could be used for immunity, too. I explained how. Funny how vets are opent to this stuff.

Anyway, it is a medical device, and expensive. The vet has two or three lights, and one of his he found worth paying even more for than the Bionic.

BTW, I tried using saliva for viruses (like the flu, etc.). Dr. W also said you could use a dirty tissue for treating a cold/flu/bronchitis. But for these bacterial infections, you need the blood.

--------------------

Hambone
Member # 29535

quote:
quote:

Thank you so much for this, Hens. VERY HELPFUL! [kiss]

Answered a ton of my questions.

But I still have another one.

Did you start out at 5 minutes for each point your very first time? Or do you start out lower and build up?

Mine should be here at the end of next week.

Hambone
Member # 29535

quote:
quote:

Thank you so much for this, Hens. VERY HELPFUL! [kiss]

Answered a ton of my questions.

But I still have another one.

Did you start out at 5 minutes for each point your very first time? Or do you start out lower and build up?

Mine should be here at the end of next week.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

We started out at 100% power and 5 min each point. However, when I talked to Dr. W about treating my daughter at home without the detox iv's, he said to start at 25% power, but for the same time, then work up.

Same when starting to treat with blood, start at 25% power and work up.

--------------------

Hambone
Member # 29535

quote:
We started out at 100% power and 5 min each point. However, when I talked to Dr. W about treating my daughter at home without the detox iv's, he said to start at 25% power, but for the same time, then work up.

Same when starting to treat with blood, start at 25% power and work up.

Thanks. That's what I will do ( 25% power ).
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Good idea. Better safe than sorry. [Smile]

--------------------

aMomWithHope
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aMomWithHope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
6GK--is your daughter getting the same great results as you did without going to Germany and without the IV detox/ozone therapy?

What are you using with her for detox?

I would be using this with my dd so am most curious about the use with children/teenagers.

While I would love to go to Germany--money is very tight, and we will need to spend the next year saving up (which means another year of her possibly being in pain)--so if this can in fact be done here at home sooner versus waiting to save up $$$, that would be ideal.

Posts: 648 | From northeast | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

My daughter treated a couple years ago. She was in remission at the time. She had to be careful to get enough sleep and eat right or her symptoms would return, but she was off meds and on herbs only.

The Bionic made it so her remission was more solid. Now she doesn't have symptoms return at all.

We used parsley, burbur, lemon water for detox. I also used coffee enemas.

I didn't take her to Germany because she was in remission so I figured she could wait to be treated. If I were you, I certainly wouldn't want to wait a year. I would want to try it at home.

BTW, I did not have ozone therapy in Germany.

--------------------

17hens
Member # 23747

aMomWithHope,

I'm treating my 15 year old daughter with the Bionic right now. She's doing castor oil liver packs, mini flushes, bile duct flushes, coffee enemas as detox. She's not had any problems so far.

The most expensive part of this detox is the organic lemons for the flushes!

I will say that my daughter and I treated 4 times with blood nosodes made from blood from our fingers and one time (yesterday) with blood nosodes made from our menstrual blood.

After the finger blood treatments, neither of us felt anything really. We kept up our detox so I'm sure that helped.

Then yesterday we did the menstrual blood nosode - phew, what a difference!

After her Bionic treatment she did a coffee enema and a mini flush and she feels fine.

I have done only Burbur (no time for coffee enema yet) and I feel like a truck hit me.

I think I'll put a pot of coffee on...

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

dan67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dan67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Are you saying the burbur hit you hard?

Also, how do I do castor oil packs over the liver? What materials / procedure? Thanks.

Posts: 641 | From Nevada | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

No, she's saying that the menstrual blood nosode hit her. I think there's more information in that blood than from a finger prick.

--------------------

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement