LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Bionic treatment was great! (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Bionic treatment was great!
sparkle7
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are stem cells in menstrual blood.
Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pekana makes good products for detox that I used at home with the bionic--iteres, renelix, a-hepat--these are for the lymph, kidney, and liver. Natural Healing House is where I get them--just google pekana and natural healing house.

I also used two products made by Heel--Hepar Compositum and Lymphomyosot, but they are pretty expensive compared to the Pekana products.

Dr. W had me take extra magnesium as well, so I did that when using the bionic at home, too.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8887 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hambone
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 29535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hambone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sparkle7:

And toxins, from what I have heard.
Posts: 1142 | From South | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hambone
Member # 29535

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hambone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hiker53:
I also used two products made by Heel--Hepar Compositum and Lymphomyosot, but they are pretty expensive compared to the Pekana products.

Whew! I just used the Lymphomyosot the other day and it knocked me for a loop. [Eek!]

When my ND gave it to me, he told me to use it to massage into the skin on sore areas. But I saw on the bottle that you can take it orally and it gave directions on how much to take.

Holy shmoly!

I can hear my doctor now. [tsk] "I said use it on your skin dummy!"

Posts: 1142 | From South | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 17hens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dan67:

Are you saying the burbur hit you hard?

Also, how do I do castor oil packs over the liver? What materials / procedure? Thanks.

Dan, Six was right. I meant treating with nosodes hit me hard.

Don't get me wrong, it didn't put me on the couch or anything. I'm still doing laundry, making dinner, running kids around, running to the store. Nothing like before treatment.

I guess the trucks that hit me are getting much smaller but I forget how big they were before.

Burbur takes the edge off. It helps get rid of the toxins.

For castor oil pack info, you can read my thread -
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=106075;p=0

If you have questions that I don't answer on that thread, feel free to PM me.

--------------------
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalms 73:26

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Posts: 3043 | From PA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MichaelTampa
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is the purpose of the ozone therapy in all of this? And would it need to be done immediately following the photon treatment to make sense?
Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't have ozone therapy, but those who did had it right after photon therapy, but no, it doesn't have to be. The detox iv does.

Ozone is a heavy detox. My friend needed it for mold detox. My roommate over in Germany got it for viruses. I guess there are various uses of it. Dr. W didn't think I needed it.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 17hens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not really sure I needed ozone therapy - I wasnt' sooo sick, not nearly like the other two people there with me.

But I did like the results - was running laps around my traveling friend.

Another purpose? It was not cheap (if you get my drift).

--------------------
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalms 73:26

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Posts: 3043 | From PA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I kind of wish I had had the ozone. I had mold exposure that I discovered a few weeks before leaving. I think it would have helped with that detox. As it was, I was happy with my progress, but am only now addressing the prior mold exposure .... I had been leaving well-enough alone.

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

Yes, we're finishing mold remediation in our home right now. Hubby's replacing a bathroom floor (shower leaked) as I type.

We had 4 different types of bad mold test way high, mostly in the basement.

Maybe the ozone took care of my detoxing it? Guess I'll find out.

Don't know if you noticed it, Six, but there is a link on this thread (page 1 oe 2) that lists ozone therapists (put in your zip). So, apparently you could still get it if you wanted it without going to Germany.

What are you doing to address the exposure?

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

dan67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dan67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can do ozone easily for not much money in the USA, so I don't think missing it in Germany means its out of bounds now.
Posts: 641 | From Nevada | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
re: quote:
Originally posted by sparkle7:
And toxins, from what I have heard.

---

What kind of toxins?

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

17 Hens, I took oregano oil and am now taking vitamin C. I feel that the oregano caused a big release in fungi based on symptoms. I felt horrible for a few days after taking it for two weeks, feel fine today.

--------------------

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

17 Hens, your mailbox is full

--------------------

17hens
Member # 23747

Urgh. Cleaning it now.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fuel1212     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I made it through the whole post... It was like a great book I could not put it down.

Hen was one of the first people on this forum that comforted me in a time of need, I am so happy for you!! God is good!!

As for mold remediation has anyone looked into Austin Air? Austin Air My naturopath highly recommends them.

So, if I was to come across some money from a money tree and bought one of these.

Do you think detoxing in my infrared sauna would be sufficient enough? Or, would I need to look into other avenues?

I keep hearing about coffee enemas, but have no clue how they work [Smile] It is not a video I would want to watch either...

Thanks in advance!!

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

Posts: 610 | From Lymeville | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Congrats on making it through the thread!!!

I do have an air cleaner in my bedroom, but the thing with mold is, you have to remove the source .... and it can be even more complicated than that.

A sauna and coffee enemas are good, and I've done both (I have a sauna, and I used coffee enemas all through treatment). Neither will get rid of the mold in the body, but are good for other toxins.

--------------------

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Ozone is supposed to get rid of mold. Bejoy used it to remediate her house after she sealed off the mold. You could probably use it internally to get rid of mold in the body, too.

Just a thought. I never tried it.

There are connections between cancer & fungus. People use baking soda for that. One doctor also injects baking soda solution into tumors & it's supposed to be successful.

scorpiogirl
Member # 31907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scorpiogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

I am interested in learning more but I just can't wrap my brain around to understand WHAT is it and how it helped you all.

Those who have gone to Germany could you please PM me, I want to hear the good, the bad and the ugly. I must explore all options! So thank you in advance you all!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1391 | From Lyme Land | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fuel1212
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29312

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fuel1212     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to learn more also, did some searching last night and did not find a whole lot?

I would love to understand the specifics of the technology. I know light is used to work with the good healthy cells in your body.

Pricing including a good base for nosodes would be wonderful too.

Hen's video was helpful and getting a picture of how things worked. I don't understand how taping those tubes around your chest works though? If there is nothing inputted into your system how does any information or messages get received? Does the light ever pass through the tubes?

Sorry if those are dumb questions.. I actually have a computer sci degree, so I am technical but don't understand everything

Fuel

--------------------
IgM- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgM- 41+

IgG- 31,34,39,83-93 IND
IgG- 41++

Posts: 610 | From Lymeville | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

There is not a whole lot out there. I have been asked to turn my blog into a book, but honestly, I don't want to spend that much time going over what I went through, I'm past it.

Anyway, if you go to Oct 2008 of my blog and start at the last post and read forward, I explain in detail what the photon treatment is. All you need to read is October to read about the Germany trip, though I have documented everything I've done since returning.

--------------------

17hens
Member # 23747

Bionic 880
http://www.biophoton.de/english.html

PE-1
http://www.photonicenergetics.com/

Nosodes
http://www.desbio.com/series-therapy.html

Sorry, guys, I don't have more time to write (crazy at our house right now) but the answers to all of your questions are on this thread. Read and reread?

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

lymie_in_md
Member # 14197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymie_in_md     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Come on Six write a book! You could do it like a whodunit. As you used deductive reason to snare the evil Moriarty, ooooops borrelia. [lol]

--------------------
Bob

Posts: 2150 | From Maryland | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scorpiogirl
Member # 31907

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scorpiogirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have only found like 3 other people who have gone through it on the internet and not much RECENT info. But I can't find much info on the impact long term?

Money aside, the prospect of getting better after a few sessions is very tempting. What I was hoping to find was more success stories considering how effective this treatment is, and I'm surprised I have only found 3!! Now I don't know what to think!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1391 | From Lyme Land | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymic
Member # 19335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymic   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear All,

Using the PE1, can I put some homeopathic drops in a vial and tape them to my solar plexus to have the same or even more powerful effect as ingesting the drops? For example, I've got a Lyme disease homeopathic formula that has some other co-infections included within. Can I photoon myself with it taped to my solar plexus instead of taking it under my tongue? How effective would that be?

Thank you!

--------------------
http://lymic-bionic.blogspot.com/

Posts: 25 | From Toronto, Canada | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Better to tape it to the solar plexus than ingest it. I would never ingest a homeopathic solution of borrelia, bartonella, toxic metal etc.

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8887 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Originally posted by lymie_in_md:
Come on Six write a book! You could do it like a whodunit. As you used deductive reason to snare the evil Moriarty, ooooops borrelia. [lol]

I'm too busy to write a book. [Smile] If the publisher still wants it, I might have a friend write it.

--------------------

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Originally posted by Lymic:
Dear All,

Using the PE1, can I put some homeopathic drops in a vial and tape them to my solar plexus to have the same or even more powerful effect as ingesting the drops? For example, I've got a Lyme disease homeopathic formula that has some other co-infections included within. Can I photoon myself with it taped to my solar plexus instead of taking it under my tongue? How effective would that be?

Thank you!

Yes. I suggest taking the drops orally first to see how you react because once you use the Bionic with the homeopathic, you can't stop the reaction. It was interesting when I did "chemtox" with the Bionic .... I started releasing many drugs I had taken through treatment and got high from it (vicodin, norco, lyrica, lunesta, ambien, etc.). My daughter's boyfriend still talks about it ... :/

I'm talking about homeopathics, not nosodes. If it's really the lyme or a coinfection, I would not take it orally just as Hiker said.

--------------------

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Originally posted by scorpiogirl:
I have only found like 3 other people who have gone through it on the internet and not much RECENT info. But I can't find much info on the impact long term?

Money aside, the prospect of getting better after a few sessions is very tempting. What I was hoping to find was more success stories considering how effective this treatment is, and I'm surprised I have only found 3!! Now I don't know what to think!

There just haven't been that many people from here who have gone. I know the owner of the guesthouse talked about a lady who came back every year to get retested and has stayed in remission. It's all heresay like that.

--------------------

dan67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dan67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Six, you say you don't want to write a book because you are "over it." Apparently you aren't over it - you hang out here to help us :-)

A book would be awesome, I bet you'd spent less time not more time helping people, because you wouldn't be answering the same questions over and over. Think about it!

Posts: 641 | From Nevada | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Yeah, Dan, I thought of that. But it's different helping you guys. It's not rehashing all I went through, and I can come here when I have time, and not when I don't .... like I've stopped in here a few times today, in between all the other stuff I did (taught five hours of pilates classes off and on all day, went to the pool with my daughter, etc.).

I didn't say "over" .... I said "past". [Big Grin]

--------------------

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, Hens, your thread has made it to page 5!! And counting. Woohoo! This is a great thread. Such great info. Very inspiring.

I'm definitely interested in this treatment at some point. I finished 3 rounds of AI (I'm going slowly with it.) And now I'm dealing with my dental issues (jawbone infection, ugh, having surgery Thurs. 6.30) Once I get this behind me, I'd like to give the Bionic some more serious consideration. Thanks again for this really great thread.

I hope that day by day, in every way, you keep getting better and better. [kiss]

God bless,
Tammy

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymic
Member # 19335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymic   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Hiker and Six,

I was referring to the use of a homeopathic remedy for Lyme and coinfections, which is intended for oral use. Would it be more effective to use the PE1 with it taped to the solar plexus than to ingest it?

Thank you again.

--------------------
http://lymic-bionic.blogspot.com/

Posts: 25 | From Toronto, Canada | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Do you have a link to the homeopathic?

I found things were stronger taped, but I always tested them first orally.

--------------------

17hens
Member # 23747

Hi Lymic,

I'm just looking around on your blogspot and wondering if you know that Herr Buschkuehl, the owner of the Bionic 880, will be in Toronto this October at the ILADS conference?!

If you have any questions for him, I'm sure he'd be glad to talk. He's very kind.

Hens

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

17hens
Member # 23747

Tammy,

You are too sweet.

I'll be praying for you on Thursday, my friend.

[group hug] ,
Hens

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

pamoisondelune
Member # 11846

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pamoisondelune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scorpio and Fuel,
You can find extensive descriptions of this treatment if you search, here on Lymenet, the archived posts of Selma, aka "Brussels" or "hardynaka".

You can also search her more recent posts on the yahoo group at

[email protected]

She was completely cured using PE-1 plus homeopathic nosodes.

-----Polly Polygonum

Posts: 1226 | From USA | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

In case it interests anyone, I just found out the nosodes used in Germany are radionic.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Hambone
Member # 29535

All of a sudden, I'm scared.

I have my glass vials for blood, clear tape, just got my two boxes of Borrelia ( 10 vials ) and Bartonella ( 10 vials ) and my PE-1 is supposed to be here today via Fed-Ex.

I was soooo excited, and now I feel scared.

I don't know if I'm scared about the reaction I may get, or more scared that nothing at all will happen and I am all out of options.

I think I feel like this is my last chance.. do or die.

I think when the Fed-Ex guy gets here, I'm going to f.r.e.a.k.

OMG, were y'all nervous when you went to Germany and were about to do this?

17hens
Member # 23747

Yes, nervous and excited and scared, just like you.

You will be OK. Really. I believe this can and will help you. We are here for questions, the PE-1 guy, Selma. You're covered.

Just treat one thing at a time, go slowly. Start out with low strength, start killing one pathogen.
Get your ducks in a row for detoxing.
Remember to turn off the wifi and put the cordless phone in another room.
Drink lots of water (1-2 quarts while treating).
Don't cross your legs or arms (crosses meridian points or something like that).

When I treated in Germany, I was in a room by myself treating with the Bionic. I was on a comfortable sofa and I had an hour and a half to think... so I pictured my kids and my husband (warm thoughts) and I visualized a battle going on inside me. Borrelia with swords on one side and white blood cells with swords on the other. The white blood cells won every time!

You can do this!!!!

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Hambone
Member # 29535

quote:
Originally posted by 17hens:
Yes, nervous and excited and scared, just like you.

You will be OK. Really. I believe this can and will help you. We are here for questions, the PE-1 guy, Selma. You're covered.

Just treat one thing at a time, go slowly. Start out with low strength, start killing one pathogen.
Get your ducks in a row for detoxing.
Remember to turn off the wifi and put the cordless phone in another room.
Drink lots of water (1-2 quarts while treating).
Don't cross your legs or arms (crosses meridian points or something like that).

When I treated in Germany, I was in a room by myself treating with the Bionic. I was on a comfortable sofa and I had an hour and a half to think... so I pictured my kids and my husband (warm thoughts) and I visualized a battle going on inside me. Borrelia with swords on one side and white blood cells with swords on the other. The white blood cells won every time!

You can do this!!!!

[kiss]
I needed to hear that.

Questions:
My box of Borrelia is 10 vials. Do I tape all 10 vials to me, or one at a time?

I think I saw you taped more than 1 in your video, but you have been doing this longer.

and....

Can I still take my vitamin supplement?

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
In case it interests anyone, I just found out the nosodes used in Germany are radionic.

What does this mean?

--------------------

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
I was on a comfortable sofa

Seriously? Wow. That's not how it was when I was there ..... I had a desk chair.

--------------------

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I guess I felt adventurous going to Germany. I knew little to nothing about the treatment, but figured, what have I got to lose, I know where abx get me, time for something different.

Good luck!!

--------------------

17hens
Member # 23747

quote:
Originally posted by Hambone:
[Questions:
My box of Borrelia is 10 vials. Do I tape all 10 vials to me, or one at a time?

Can I still take my vitamin supplement? [/QB]

Yes, tape all at once. So no matter what strain of Borrelia you have, the message is to kill all Borrelia.

And yes, you can still do supplements. At least, my daughter and I are still taking ours.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

17hens
Member # 23747

quote:
Originally posted by sixgoofykids:
quote:

What does this mean?
It means that they are easier to manufacture and hold the message easily. Other than that, I have no idea. [Big Grin]

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

17hens
Member # 23747

quote:
Originally posted by sixgoofykids:
quote:
I was on a comfortable sofa

Seriously? Wow. That's not how it was when I was there ..... I had a desk chair.
Yup, those were the good ole days. I guess you had to walk five miles uphill in the snow to get there too, huh?

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Yeah, you know it!!

--------------------

Tonglen
Member # 18472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tonglen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you use ozone to kill mold in the home, you're instructed to remove people, plants, pets, etc. Curious, does anyone know why ozone ivs don't kill the good cells as well as the bad stuff? Thx!
Posts: 70 | From U.S.A. | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
James1979
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the ozone doesn't kill the good cells because the good cells are all aerobic and they like the extra oxygen, whereas the bad cells are usually anaerobic and oxygen kills them.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I have heard that ozone IV's are safe and good, so is ozone used in the ears, but that for some reason it is harmful to the lungs. I don't know anything beyond that about the treatment since it's one I never did.

--------------------

James1979
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only high levels of ozone are harmful for the lungs. Lower levels are natural and healthy. For example, the fresh smell during rain is due to increased ozone.

There is a lot of negative propaganda put out by the FDA against ozone generators, and that's why most people think they're dangerous. I'm breathing ozonated air right now as I'm writing this, and I think its wonderful! It has many health benefits.

Because the FDA hates the ozone generators so much, this should be a clue for you that they are healthy. [Wink]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

James, I have an ozone air purifier too.

--------------------

17hens
Member # 23747

quote:
Originally posted by James1979:
Only high levels of ozone are harmful for the lungs. Lower levels are natural and healthy. For example, the fresh smell during rain is due to increased ozone.

There is a lot of negative propaganda put out by the FDA against ozone generators, and that's why most people think they're dangerous. I'm breathing ozonated air right now as I'm writing this, and I think its wonderful! It has many health benefits.

Because the FDA hates the ozone generators so much, this should be a clue for you that they are healthy. [Wink]

I AGREE!!!!!

We've had an ozone machine for years and years in our home. It smells like fresh air, improves air quality, drops dust to the ground, reduces odor, allergens and mold.

And you know what the only thing on it is that ever needs replaced? Not a filter... an ultraviolet light bulb.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

aMomWithHope
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aMomWithHope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you think Herr Buschkuehl, the owner of the Bionic 880, will have machines on hand to sell while in Toronto? Wondering if it would be cheaper to buy there than try to ship it from Germany--not sure I can even afford this machine but am trying to figure all this out to make it possibly work for dd--

Also, since the Bionic is only available through Germany, what have you done if repairs are needed? Again, it's an expensive machine, and I wouldn't be too happy if it broke with no option for repairs.

(Same question for the PE1--how do you get it repaired?)

Regarding ozone, I've had one from Sharper Image which we stopped using because I had read the ozone output was dangerous for those with asthma--husband has slight asthma--is this not true? Where can I read more supportive info regarding the use of these ozone air purifiers versus the negative press? Maybe the Sharper Image one is not a good model?

I don't know what to believe anymore--hear one thing one day, something totally different the next--round and round I go!

Thanks!

Posts: 648 | From northeast | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anemone
Member # 19995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anemone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I took a while to focus on other things and I'm glad to see people are still posting to this topic!

17Hens - your video is awesome, thank you for putting it out there. As well as all the detailed info. It's invaluable for people like me who are going to be piecing this therapy together themselves without the help of a doctor.

I'm trying to take the progression as suggested - currently hubby and I are half way through the Humaworm herbs. I had the permanent metal retainer in my mouth removed so I can tackle the metal detox head-on now (already did 3 months of Western med chelation, but that's not enough). Hopefully I could use the machine like Six did for that.

A few posts back people were asking about how to do the coffee enemas. The links below are two full-length movies about the work of Dr. Gerson (no longer living, ok to post his name I hope). I'm also researching the Gerson Therapy, thinking it might help out on this quest to kill Lyme, and just got the enema kit in the mail. The movies explain how to do it, but there's a more detailed explanation in the book. I haven't done one yet, but maybe today's the day - what am I waiting for? Hubby's on board to try it too, so at least we can help each other and compare notes.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/beautiful-truth/

http://www.hulu.com/watch/180363/the-gerson-miracle

Also, I found reading this 15 page thread (although I'm only on page 6!!) hugely helpful in understanding the concepts in this thread:
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/76824?#000000

Now to start saving for a PE-1 machine... I'm so excited it's killing me to not get one right this moment.

Posts: 29 | From Austin, TX | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anemone
Member # 19995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anemone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just spent hours researching the HPU/KPU topic, and also Dr. K's website. I just happen to be going to Seattle on vacation in August... I wonder how much an appt with him is and if I could even get one in 5 weeks! Will call tomorrow to find out. Seems necessary to address KPU stuff before using photons? Or can you do it *with* the machine? On limited funds I wonder which route is most cost effective?

My current LLnaturopath, who is 3 hours away has pretty much not given me any advice on pregnancy, and I ask every time I go in. I was encouraged by Dr. K's recommendations and experience with pregnant patients.

Sorry to get off-topic... why does he not include the photon + nosode therapy in his practice? Too new?

Posts: 29 | From Austin, TX | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

UP for anemone. (Sorry, I don't have answers for you.)

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

17hens
Member # 23747

Hambone, how are you faring?

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Hambone
Member # 29535

quote:
Hambone, how are you faring?

Getting ready to do it right now. I came to watch your video one more time before I start.

I'm so nervous.

I cannot even begin to describe how sick I am and I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high. But even 25-50% better will be well worth it to me. [bow]

Wish me luck. [woohoo]

17hens
Member # 23747

Hambone,

Wow, you're like "Insta-Answer Woman!" Caught me off guard!

I hope all is going fine. If you're so sick, maybe start at 25% and don't go past 50% power this time (3 week treatment). Oh, well those are Bionic increments but you get the picture.

Better not to push it when we're on our own, I think. Just go slow and easy and you'll be fine.

Keep us posted!

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Hambone
Member # 29535

quote:
Keep us posted!

[Eek!]
Whoa!

I did it yesterday and didn't think anything would happen. But as the day has gone on today, I am FAR more woozier and [dizzy] .

I did it for about 30 seconds on each point on 40%.

I swear it feels like my brain has gas.

Don't laugh.

17hens
Member # 23747

I would say wait 3-5 days before doing it again, use 20% next time or even less, and detox like a mad woman starting now.

What say you hiker, six, bob???

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

17hens
Member # 23747

Reading thru Bionic notes and found this, thought it might be useful...

Side effects and contra-indications

� There are NO side effects in photon therapy

� There are healing reactions though

� Diseases with a tendency of bleeding eg. Colitis are a contra-indication

� Pacemaker,epilepsy, pregnancy are conditions, that are contra-indicated, because of lack of study results

Remember:

� Instead of treating longer with more intensity, treat more often! Repeat treatment until result is stable.

� Always give toxin binding agents, since toxins are being loosened.

� Always give nutritional support.

� Always correct attitude, focus on healing thought, hygiene, sleep patterns.

(Reminder: when it says "treat more often" I believe it means continue treatments until you see results. Treatment should never be more than 3 times a week, for Borrelia it is 2 times a week.)

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Hambone
Member # 29535

I can report that I used this thing on my very painful heels, and the pain has gone down about 75% since yesterday. I can walk today without wincing.

Still feel like crap, but this is impressive [Smile]

Hambone
Member # 29535

quote:
(Reminder: when it says "treat more often" I believe it means continue treatments until you see results. Treatment should never be more than 3 times a week, for Borrelia it is 2 times a week.)

Hens, how long are your treatments? I know I'm nowhere near ready to treat the way you do, but how long do you spend on each point?
aMomWithHope
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aMomWithHope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hambone,

You're using the PE1 right? Does it come with instructions?

Are you using both the Borrelia and Bart nosodes or just the Borrelia? Or just the PE1 without nosodes?

Thinking of using either the Bionic or PE1 with dd--trying to save like crazy right now--so thank you so very much for posting your experiences.

Wishing you much success and relief!

Posts: 648 | From northeast | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

From the beginning, Dr. W. had us at 10 points for 325 seconds (5 minutes 25 seconds) each point. The only thing that varied was the power (25%, 50%, 75%, 100%).

Now that I'm treating coinfections, the Hz varies but not the points and the time at each point.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Hambone
Member # 29535

quote:
Originally posted by aMomWithHope:
Hambone,

You're using the PE1 right? Does it come with instructions?

Right. I'm using the PE-1. It came with instructions, but not the kind of instructions sick people with Lyme need.

quote:
Originally posted by aMomWithHope:
Are you using both the Borrelia and Bart nosodes or just the Borrelia? Or just the PE1 without nosodes?

I am currently using 10 vials of Borrelia nosodes I got from Deseret Biologicals. The description of these Borrelia nosodes ( on their website ) say they also hit Erhlichia and Babesia.

I have 10 more vials of just Bartonella nosodes, but haven't used them yet. Am doing the Borrelia ones first for a while to see what happens. Then I will add in a blood nosode.

Hambone
Member # 29535

quote:
From the beginning, Dr. W. had us at 10 points for 325 seconds (5 minutes 25 seconds) each point. The only thing that varied was the power (25%, 50%, 75%, 100%).

Now that I'm treating coinfections, the Hz varies but not the points and the time at each point.

Thanks. I turned the frequency down yesterday to 30% and used it for a minute on each point.

But I did get wild and turned it up to 70% when I put it on my heels. [Big Grin]

Then I just laid in bed and zoned out and kept repeating "Health" and imagining my body healing everything. [bow]

anemone
Member # 19995

17Hens-
Will you PM me Dr. W's contact info in Germany? I'm trying to figure out if I could afford the trip and doc fees.

Six-
Can you PM me the names of the people you know that have the Bionic 880's for sale here in the US, if they are still available?

Dr. K in Seattle is not taking on any new patients this year, bummer.

17hens
Member # 23747

Sure thing.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Maradona
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maradona     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you need to take antibiotics anymore after treatment in Germany with Bionic photon therapy and ozone.
Posts: 482 | From Nebraska | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I did not take any antibiotics after treatment with the Bionic. I have not taken any herbs for killing bacteria, either, though I have taken herbs for detox, mold, and parasites.

--------------------

17hens
Member # 23747

Maradona,

Dr. W's protocol is 3 weeks of Bionic treatment, 4 weeks off to heal and detox, and repeat as many times as necessary until all infections are gone.

During the treatment weeks, 2 treatments a week are permitted, so this means 5-6 treatments with him if you stay for 3 weeks.

Dr. W. will treats 5 times and then tests you to see if you are clear of borrelia or if you need a sixth treatment. If you need more than 6 treatment to clear borrelia, you'd have to wait another month to treat again with the Bionic.

I believe Six needed more, but Get'em and I tested clear of Borrelia after 5 treatments. I'm not sure about Hiker.

Some people go back to Dr. W. a few months later for more treatment. I knew I had more infections than just borrelia and so I bought the Bionic to continue my treatment at home for the other infections. (Plus I am treating my family.)

So if you received treatment from Dr. W. for 3 weeks and then came home, you would likely still have your other infections.

The way I feel now, I could see treating the other infections with herbs rather than abx as a possibility.

Does that answer your question?

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement