LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Heavy Metals. WHo here has gotten better w/out addressing heavy metals??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Heavy Metals. WHo here has gotten better w/out addressing heavy metals??
tricia386
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 29623

Icon 5 posted      Profile for tricia386     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay heres the deal.

I have 5 fillings and i need to or its recomended i get them out b4 I chelate. Well that is just not in my budget right now. My LLMD things its imperative to get better. whats your opinion

--------------------
Lyme activated in April 2010 by gardasil vaccine.
DX: Lyme,Babs,Myco,Bart 11/10
Treatment Started: 3/28/11

Posts: 1752 | From Albany, NY | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ylnQ-T7oiA

Have met hundreds/thousands of people via Dr.K. - not a single one got well from chronic ailment without addressing heavy metal toxicity. The tooth you see in this picture was pulled 25 years ago and is still smoking from escaping mercury. Mercury escaping from the teeth heads straight for the CNS and the brain and getting it out from there is not an easy task.

It does not get better or less expensive with waiting.

Sorry that I have to say this. Your doctor is right. Be glad you have one who understands. Many have no clue.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I treated heavy metals and I am better. I personally think it's important, so did my LLMD.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnnaOD20
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29942

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnnaOD20     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Tricia....I truly felt I turned the corner after I had my amalgams out. My head felt clear w/in 2 weeks and this was before I even did chelation. It is the one thing I feel I can pinpoint as making a huge difference. I think I gave you the name of the dentist in Kingston that I used (Momlyme recommended him). Good luck!!
Posts: 376 | From New York | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momlyme
Member # 27775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momlyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tricia, I had mine out when I found out that my son was toxic with mercury... from my fillings!

I am so glad I had them out!

I do have to say that at the time, I thought my brain fog was from the fillings... and I didn't get relief right away. The reason for that is I was living with a major mold problem that was poisoning me every day.

I do know that my mercury levels are going down through HPU treatment mixed with some of Andrew Cutler's methods of oral chelation.

I know having them out was the right thing to do... I am now on my way to being less toxic... instead of more toxic from the added mercury!

When I did mine, I did not have the money either... so I applied for a carecredit card (good at dentists, eye doctors and veterinarians)... you can get 0% interest for up to 18 months! So, I took the amount it cost and divided it by 18 and paid it off over time!

Here is a link to the site where you can apply for this credit http://www.carecredit.com/

http://www.carecredit.com

--------------------
May health be with you!

Toxic mold was suppressing our immune systems, causing extreme pain, brain fog and magnifying symptoms. Four days after moving out, the healing began.

Posts: 2007 | From NY/VT Border | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mom,

What sort of treatament plan do you follow (in regards to KPU + Cutler)

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momlyme
Member # 27775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momlyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I came up with an HPU protocol using page 18 of this document

http://www.klinghardtacademy.com/images/stories/powerpoints/hpu%202009.pdf

and also added a few other things not on that list from my other books/research -- also we use muscle testing for our supplements to see if they are needed on a day to day basis.

(HPU addresses the zinc deficiency caused by having heavy metals over a long time)

Then, I added Cutler's protocol from Amalgam Illness. -- DMSA, every four hours, 3 days on, 4 days off... add ALA only after amalgams have been out a minimum of 3 months.

The book "Amalgam Illness" is a MUST READ if you are going to do this protocol!

One of the big take aways from AI for us was that hydergine helps with the brain fog from heavy metals.

You have to have binders in place too. The worse you feel, the more binders you need.

Remember, it is a marathon, not a sprint. You can't get them out in one shot... you have to go slow or you can do more damage than good.

--------------------
May health be with you!

Toxic mold was suppressing our immune systems, causing extreme pain, brain fog and magnifying symptoms. Four days after moving out, the healing began.

Posts: 2007 | From NY/VT Border | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PhillyLyme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PhillyLyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so when you say treat it, does it means having fillings pulled or can you do other things to get them under control. Not sure if it is an issues for me or not...
Posts: 324 | From Philly | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I ignored metals for far too long.

I would highly recommend those considering heavy metals as an issue to REALLY consider it and move forward with finding somebody to help treat you.

It wasn't until I took cilantro and ALA that i realized I'm LOADED with metals.

Common sense tells me they need to be out of my body and that they can ONLY help the infections I'm trying to eradicate.

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leonardjio
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 32906

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leonardjio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tricia386:
I have 5 fillings and i need to or its recomended i get them out b4 I chelate. Well that is just not in my budget right now. My LLMD things its imperative to get better. whats your opinion

Hi Tricia, It's best to be without the fillings, but there are precautions here. There is sequential removal and biocompatibility testing before you put something new in.

Amalgam fillings have electrical charge, positive and negative and higher and lower. Removal in the right sequence help you get better fast, in the wrong way may bring stagnation in your recovery.
Don't take my word for it, ask dr. Huggins .

And there is the problem of new material your immunesystem may not like. Has to be tested in advance.

All this is expensive and important. So for the time being it is best to leave fillings in place and make sure your seleniumlevel is adequate so the mercury gets neutralised and will do little or no harm. (Prof. Schrauzer)
And prepare yourself well before you rush to your (probably mercury ignorant) dentist and have things done you may later regret.

Good luck

--------------------
"They that are whole have no need for the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous but sinners to repentance"(Mark 2.17)

Posts: 149 | From Amsterdam | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

For what it's worth i think cilantro is no bueno in a chelation protocol.

Mobilizes a ton of mercury and even the chlorella you try to supplement around it with won't get all of it (maybe not even much of it)

I'd be careful with cilantro and EDTA (in my experience)

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement