LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » silver for lyme?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: silver for lyme?
gigimac
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 33353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gigimac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone had success with colloidal silver for lyme treatment? The product I actually have is called "silver sol" it's not exactly the same as colloidal I don't think. It's supposed to be better. Just wandering if anyone else is using silver for treatment and if it works?
Posts: 1534 | From Greensboro NC | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ktkdommer
Member # 29020

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ktkdommer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just got mine in the mail this week. I will be trying a silver mist next month when I'm feeling better. It will be added to my treatment.

You may want to search pasts posts for info.

--------------------
Things are never dull. After 3 fighting Lyme, 2 are in remission. Youngest is still sick, age 22. He has new diagnosed Chiari Malformation and Ehlers Danlos Syndrome.

Posts: 1366 | From Perrysburg, Ohio | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lululymemom
Member # 26405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lululymemom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Health Max Silver Sol is one of the better silvers. The distributor I spoke with says it does not cause argyria and is mostly distributed by practitioners. We use it and feel it is very helpful at controlling symptoms.

--------------------
IGM 41 IND, 83-93+ IGG 31 IND,34 IND, 41++, 58+, 83-93 IND

31 Epitope test neg.

Bartonella henselae 1:100

Posts: 2027 | From British Columbia | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Knight33
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Knight33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
has anyone tried oxysilver?
Posts: 121 | From Houston, TX | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brentb
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for brentb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm trying a product called IV-7. I believe it works better than the other products I've tried, but until I get 100% I'll just leave it at that. Also on MMS and pulsing antibiotics. Try getting off any of those and I go backwards.
Posts: 731 | From Humble,TX | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
missing
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for missing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay,

I am trying to do some research on this.

I am going to try this product to see if it works.

It sure can't hurt. If I have good results. I will report back to all of you.

There are a couple of different labels, but the same company.

Silver Sol. is different than collaidol silver, and is completely safe.

Doctors are prescribing the stronger strength amount of 30 ppm (parts per million).

I just bought the regular strenght online last night, but I am going to take as much as possible.

I will report back to you all each day.

I am going to consume the 30 ppm dose , lets say, 3x per day.

Then I will see how I feel at the end of the day.

For any of you that don't really know my story, and my husbands, and he will be part of the experiment too,,,

you can search our story under my name, missing.

but basically, I feel like crap,and I am in extreme pain every day.

My whole body is in pain, as if I was hit by a car, put through a meat grinder and being smashed by hammers.

HAve you ever smashed your finger with a hammer, or got it stuck in a door? Well that is how my whole body feels all the time.

I don't have good pain management now, but next week I am hoping my new doctor here will be able to help me with that.

I am also hoping that this silver sol will take the pain away too.

I can't eat, because it creates more pain, and it doesn't matter what vitamin or mineral I take, I just start to scream with pain!

I have ended up in the emergency room so many times because of how bad the pain is.

--------------------
I am not a doctor. I have no clue.

Posts: 606 | From somewhere out there | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement