LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Quicksilver IMD detox protocol - anyone?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Quicksilver IMD detox protocol - anyone?
Garden
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Garden     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my practioners - who has Dr K training - put me on this detox protocol. It involves:

Therasomal Vitamin C (phospholipid)
Therasomal Glutathione
IMD (microsilica)
Clearway Co-Factor (high doses of Vitamin B6, others)
EDTA

I've gone through two short cycles, and start a longer, more intense one today. I herxed some the first two cycles, and I'm NOT looking forward to tomorrow.

Has anyone done this? Familiar with this? I really hope it works, because it is expensive, time consuming, and yucky!!

Btw, this was muscle tested for me. My practioner makes a profit when he sells this, though.

--------------------
Garden

"Fibromylagia" for 8+ years
Pos IgeneX WB per both Igenex and CDC
Pos Neuroscience MyLymeImmuneID
Started tx for Lyme in March 2011

Posts: 245 | From East Coast | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Garden
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31671

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Garden     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up

--------------------
Garden

Posts: 245 | From East Coast | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Garden, if you spot this, please would you let us know what you think now of your IMD protocol?

Have you noticed any benefits?

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Garden, if you spot this, please would you let us know what you think now of your IMD protocol?

Have you noticed any benefits?

Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Garden
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31671

It was a total pain to do the protocol, especially in the second phase, when there were so many things to take all day long (for example, liposomal glutathione 7 times per day - and it has to be refrigerated!!)

I was really angry with my practioner, because when he sold all the components to me for around $400, he didn't explain how quickly they would get used up in the second phase. For example, the $35 Vit C would only last 2 1/2 days.

I did herx on days 2 and 3 each time I went through a cycle. I don't know. I'm embarrassed to say that I stopped because the herx was so bad/the protocol was so unwieldy and expensive. I was not in a position to take that on at that time.

It may very well be effective. I go back in two weeks to check on my metals via ART.

By the way, I'm feeling decent these days, energy wise. I think I need to attack Bart next.

--------------------
Garden

ukcarry
Member # 18147

Sorry I didn't see your reply earlier, Garden.
Well, that really does sound impractically expensive to be using a Vit C that eventually only lasts between 2 and 3 days!

I am using the IMD part at the moment, though the Biopure brand (Metalsweep) , but am taking it slowly. I tend to taste chemicals in my mouth about thirty minutes after taking it. I don't take it every day and have built up to one scoop.

Good to hear that you are feeling pretty good and best of luck with tackling Bart.

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Garden hasn't been here since last May.

Many make their own liposomal Vit C .. or is that the same thing as "therasomal?"

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Thanks for letting me know, Lymetoo.
DaveNJ
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17362

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaveNJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i did this protocal last year...happy to asnwer any questions

in a nutshell it worked but it was very difficult. You won't herx on this but it will feel like that...no matter what once you start moving metals your going to feel ill...i had wicked leg cramps and severe headaches and anxiety...now granted i was treaing kpu at the same time so double wammy.

it passed on the 4 month mark....i'm not well yet but i'm in better place.

Dave

--------------------
On my journey to wellness - One day at a time.

Posts: 989 | From NJ | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ms dixie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 40818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ms dixie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Extremely ,interesting .. I am also suspecting metals are an underlying thorn for me . The fact that someone FEELS better after detoxing for them is PROFOUND!! Not many things we try really improve how we feel! I am just starting metal chelation and feel horrible , but will persist . There are many many ways to approach this, but I have to be careful because the tiniest amount of cilantro , chlorella, or MSM make me feel like I am about to EXPIRE! I look forward to the end results if I can hang on through the misery.
Posts: 153 | From Huntsville Al | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Member # 18147

Thanks for picking up on this, DaveNJ. I agree with you that anything that moves the metals is going to feel very bad. The biggest worry is moving them without expelling them.

I am taking some Biopure Metalsweep, which is the same as Quicksilver's IMD, but not the other products ,.

DaveNJ
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17362

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DaveNJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i did Chlorella and Byron White detox II as well coffee enemas every other day...its barely kept my head above water...

Ms dixie....are you sure you don't have KPU?

Dave

--------------------

Posts: 989 | From NJ | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ms dixie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 40818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ms dixie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not sure about KPU and will look to find out about it.
Posts: 153 | From Huntsville Al | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DaveNJ
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17362

i through that out there because KPU is fairly common and easy to treat but if thats going on...more than likely you will reciruclate metals and not dump them. this mainly becuase of lack of zinc.

--------------------

ukcarry
Member # 18147

I tested for KPU a few years ago and was weakly positive. I have used Biopure's The Core, in various amounts, from time to time.

You may also need a zinc product if you have been taking alpha lipoic acid, as it can cause a build-up of copper. Taking extra zinc can readjust this imbalance.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement