LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Pharma Parasite Protocol

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pharma Parasite Protocol
canefan17
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I might hear echos on this one. But I'd like to get this protocol critiqued.

It's a combo Dr K, Dr Yu, and another expert MDs protocol using pharmaceuticals.

(I'm on humaworm and I seem to be forcing these parasites to scatter - I can feel them scatter to my feet, hands, and brain - and this is after doses of humaworm and psyllium/bentonite)

Niclosamide (7 days) (hits GI tapeworms)
500mg up to 4 times per day (2g)
(chew tablets very well before swallowing)

Biltricide + Albendazole (14 days) (hits systemic tapeworm cysts and many others - Albend is broad spectrum)
Biltricide - 1200mg 3x per day (3 days only)
Albendazole - 400mg 2x per day
(40g of fat with each dose Albendazole)

Rest for few days or week

Ivermectin + Pyrantel Pamoate (14 days) (hits roundworms and flukes)
Ivermectin - 12 mg 3x per day
Pyrantel - 1000mg @ bedtime per day

Alinia (14 days) (don't know what it hits LOL)
1000mg 2x per day

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have no immediate comment on the protocol. I do want to add that I drink milk and eat ice cream to keep the parasites from scattering and in the G.I. track because they love dairy.

I then go after them with a concoction of Parastroy, Hanna Kroeger Wormwood and digestive enzymes I mix in applesauce and eat thru the day.

One thing to keep in mind is that if there is a hyperinfection, they have already disseminated and what you are feeling is the parasites reacting to the herbs.

I am not sure if taking pharma drugs is going to keep them from scattering either. The other thing you might want to consider is adding additional herbs such as Hanna Kroeger wormwood to the mix.

Dr. K. also thinks eating "bad food" might be a way to keep the parasites from scattering. The salt/c will hit then no matter where they scatter to because it goes into the tissues.

If you decide to take the pharma meds listed above, adding the herbs into the mix might be too much. Just my 2 cents. [Smile]

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good info Gael. And I agree with much of what you wrote.

Pharmas also will cause scattering. However I thought if I could entice them to the gut (using methods you mentioned) I could whack them cold.
Plus what a great excuse to eat ice cream or milkshakes!

My only problem with the salt/c + herbs (both have been great for me though) is that they don't seem to be successful for the larger paras (tapeworms, roundworms)
I can feel these tapeworms biting onto my small intestines. Nothing has worked so far for these mofos. And the roundworm (maybe Ascaris?) moves when I start herbal treatment. He goes to my brain. i can literally feel it (plus I get these WEIRD noise in my head as if something is entering it. Like a hollow ring for 30 seconds or so)PS: I weigh 138 now - these parasites are eating me to death.

I literally feel like I have maybe a couple years to live. How sad is that? lol

And people say, "well go see a Doc."
Go see who?
Who is going to understand this?
The only people who understand this stuff enough are booked solid.
For Halloween I'm dressing up as a beef tapeworm.

[dizzy] [rant] [Mad]

*edited language*

[ 10-29-2011, 01:07 AM: Message edited by: Dogsandcats ]

Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cane,

I got rid of a long tapeworm and 20" roundworms with HIGH doses of herbs and ultimmately higher doses of salt/c. You might want to consider hitting these suckers harder. It took me six mos of herbs (I was on Monastery of Herbs back then) and was taking about 16 caps a day.

They were moving around like you're saying, and then when I hit them with the salt/c, all hell broke loose and I had a mass exodus for mos.

Are you seeing anything exit? I was also drinking 2 quarts of kefir a day. Don't know if that had an effect on them or not.

P. S. The biting you feel could be from hookworms. How much salt/c are you doing?

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

I'm drinking the kefir too.

I'm seeing stuff, ya. But not enough for my liking.

I want to see tapeworm segments and roundworms! NOW! lol

The biting could be hookworms, ya. I just assumed tapeworm because of the lifelong skinny-ness and weight loss.

I was doing 4g salt/c per day.

So wormwood in high doses is ok? I've heard conflicting things.

glm1111
Member # 16556

Interestingly, My hallucinations are mostly gone since increasing the herbs and adding Hanna. I don't think Humaworm has enough of the wormwood, cloves or black walnut hull given all of the other ingredients.

Probably the same holds true for Parastroy. The herbs I took from the MOH had a lot of wormwood. If Dr. K. does very High doses of the pharma drugs, I doubt whether this amount of wormwood is a problem. It hasn't been for me at all.

This type of infection takes an arsenal!! I also add a couple of Rascal caps to the mix. If you decide to do this, I would caution to ramp up slowly or take it mixed in the applesauce.

The salt/c dose you are on is very low, and like I once heard Dr. K. say, at low doses, you are just poking the worms. That's probably why the suckers are biting you. It's just stinging but not killing them.

I mean, think about the high doses of abx people are on and the different combos. You really have to be aggresive with this kind of infection.

Oh, and I also add extra clove capsules that I get from Hanna. You might consider ramping up the salt/c 1/4 tsp at a time. Drink extra water to circulate the salt.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

canefan17
Member # 22149

Ya I do the Rascal too.

Took 4 tonight WITH a double dose of Humaworm.

Thanks for the info.
Also - I've had someone tel me that cloves aren't that effective for eggs. I don't know what to think anymore.

glm1111
Member # 16556

Well, I don't know who told you that, but when i used to put about 1/4 to 1/2 tsp of fresh cloves in my coffee 3-4 x a day, I had thousands of eggs pouring out of me.

Cloves are antibacterial as well. I think it's the amount of cloves you take. I would really encourage you to do extra cloves.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

canefan17
Member # 22149

Ok, I'll do that too.

Maybe I need fresh cloves. I was using Hanna Kroegers

penguingirl
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 28688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for penguingirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What kind of cloves do you need?

I have a bottle of Whole Foods whole madagascar cloves that I use for cooking.. but they are pretty big.

I can't imagine drinking that whole? Should I just grind it in a coffee grinder or will that defeat the purpose..

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1204 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

I use Hanna Kroeger clove capsules which I get at Vitacost. I used to buy fresh ground clove powder from the Farmers Market. Hulda Clark carries the capsules as well.

She claims of course that the ones you buy from them are stronger than in the food market. I don't know if that's true or not.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Healing in Santa Cruz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7798

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Healing in Santa Cruz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope it all comes out in the end,Canefan17 [Smile]

I am going to start doing Mimosa Pudica an Ayurvedic herb,when my doc gets it in.

M interviewed Dr K and he talked highly about it. Said its stronger than parasite meds.

Good for Lungworm and other parasites that Dr K says most Lymies have.

Posts: 905 | From Santa Cruz,Calif | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deb133
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deb133     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Healing in Santa CruZ...you can get the mimosa in capsule form from Hopkinton Drug

Let me know if you want the info

Deb g

Posts: 499 | From Malta, NY | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Deb,

Do you have the dosing info on it too?

And which parasite drugs did Dr K said the mimosa seemed to replace?

glm1111
Member # 16556

Will be interested to hear results from anyone taking the mimosa. It must be strong if it replaces some of the pharma meds.

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Deb133
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18544

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deb133     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Canefan,

6 capsules equals one teaspoon.

Not really meant for replacement of any of the other drugs. My DD's LLMD said it was a very good general parasite herb. Just something different to try in addition to everything else.

My daughter did almost 2 months of it with no problem at all. The only reason we didnt do the 3rd month was because he put her on low dose Ivermectin as he is suspecting her to have the Fry Bug.

Posts: 499 | From Malta, NY | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

And your daughter started with 6 capsules at one time, per day?
Deb133
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18544

yes! her llmd might have wanted her to ramp up over a few days but we didnt realize it until it was too late. She didnt have a problem with all 6 at once tho.
Scrappy
Member # 25888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scrappy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it recommended to ramp up these parasite formulations (specifically Kroeger Wormwood)?

I did a cleanse late spring/early summer that, between week one and two, really put me down for the count.

I don't know if this was die off and I wasn't keeping up with flushing things out or if it was something more sinister.

Again, should I ramp up or follow the recommendation on the bottle?

Posts: 56 | From Down Here | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Scrappy,

In my experience it's better to blindside these parasites with as much power as possible.

Parasites adapt very easy and are ultimate survivors. So if you poke at them with low doses I think not only do they adjust well but the high doses you work up to aren't as effective. (exception is salt because it has no chemical properties)

I would whack em with double dosage and on the 3rd or 4th day (once toxins start building up) do enemas and/or colonics.

Parasites need to be blindsided!!!
(some will disagree with me [Big Grin] )

[ 10-30-2011, 11:39 PM: Message edited by: canefan17 ]

penguingirl
Member # 28688

Icon 1 posted      Profile for penguingirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My LLND also said no ramp up!

I did take Parastroy as instructed (2 pills twice a day) right away and felt fine. Others will say it can take over a month to feel any parasite die off.

I didn't start parasite treatment until fairly recently (started lyme and co treatment last October), so I am hoping I reduced the lyme load so that if I herx badly from Parasite die off, at least it is not like a double whammy!

Canefan - do you think there is a strategic day to do the colonics? Like the day before the full moon or something? Although colonics I think you need to do it at least a few times to get the full effect right?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1204 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

I think on the 4th or 5th day because by that time the toxins have built up.

I would organize the killing agents around full and new moons, yes.

http://www.almanac.com/moon/full/FL/Daytona%20Beach

glm1111
Member # 16556

I understand what canefan is saying about blindsiding the parasties, however, you don't have to start with full dose for the herbs to be effective.

You can start slowly and ramp up. Example: Parastroy you can start with 1 each para rid and para sweep 2 x a day.

When you get to 2 each 2 x day, you can ramp up to 3 2 x a day after the 3rd week. I found I had to do 2 each 3 x a day and then move to 3 2 x a day.

I added another punch when i could tolerate it by adding Hanna Kroeger Wormwood Combo + Super Digestaway by Soloray + adding cloves and extra HCL. I mixed mine in applesauce and ate this through the day.

It has worked quite well. Everone is different in what they can tolerate, so go at the pace that's comfortable for you.

I also do salt/c throughout the day. SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE. Colonics and warm water enemas are a very good idea as well. I have found that the combo of antiparasitic herbs and salt/c have gotten rid of Lyme and co-infections as well as parasites over time.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

canefan17
Member # 22149

Gael,

I had an interesting thought today.

I've found these enteric coated empty capsules online.

What if I filled those with salt (so they could reach the small intestines) - don't you think I'd have a bigger impact on the parasites in small intestine?

glm1111
Member # 16556

cane,

You're always on your game with your insights. I've noticed some people on the salt/c forum lymestrategies do put their salt in capsules. They suggest when doing this to drink plenty of water to circulate the salt and so your tummy won't hurt.

The original protocol from lymephotos called for the sodium chloride tablets, and I have seen some of the old timers swear by this.

The suggested way on the forum is sea salt now. Not sure why...I think it's cheaper and easier to obtain.

I do understand what you're getting at though, that the concentrated dose may hit the parasites harder. Why not pose the question on the lymestrategies forum and see what the concensus is. [Smile]

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Lala
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am somehow confused. What is the proper dose of wormwood? I take 2x400mg daily, but I am on antibiotics as well. Is such a dose enough or not?
Posts: 125 | From eu | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FYRECRACKER
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FYRECRACKER   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forgive me if I sound like an @$$hole... but how on earth do you KNOW that your intestines are getting bit by worms?

And with all of the food particles built up in your intestines...how does anyone KNOW what is coming out is eggs or worm segments?

I've seen some pictures that people post and it doesn't look like anything but mucous and food particles.

--------------------
www.mylymechronicle.wordpress.com

Posts: 885 | From US | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

FYRE,

I can't speak for others but the first time I ever took Humaworm it was, without a doubt, an eye opening experience.

I could feel those suckers dying, running, crawling through gut, heading to my feet/head.

Similar things happened when I first introduced salt/c on top of the herbs. I could feel them in my sinus cavity and small intestines. They don't like it. I also got scab marks on my scalp after introducing these anti-parasitics.

Most people won't see tons of stuff in toilet - the body will digest the die off fairly quickly.

The larger parasites (tapes, roundworms) and flukes will probably leave more visible die off in toilet.

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We really don't know for sure what it is. Parasites come in many shapes & sizes. I guess we can assume to some degree that it may be a parasite(s) causing various health problems. Especially, if it gets worse from taking an anti-parasite.

Not everything is a parasite, though. I don't think many of us are delusional, imagining that we have parasites. After treating ourselves for many years - it just gets to a point that it has to be something making us ill that we are not addressing.

The tests aren't accuirate - so, we have to go on what we see & feel. I think parasites & fungi are more hazardous than is generally given credit for by most doctors.

I recently came across an article about 400,000 viruses that are not formally recognized have been discovered in sewers in a few cities around the world. There's alot we don't know.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FYRECRACKER
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28568

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FYRECRACKER   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right right. I Mean I have treated parasites and noticed die-off in the form of diarrhea and fatigue... but I never got anything crazy looking in the toilet so it's hard for me to imagine how subtle stuff that is posted or talked about ... I mean how can you possibly find that amidst all of the other crap that comes out?

Roundworms, tapeworms, I can totally see how those are obvious.

I tested positive for Trichinella and equivocal for roundworm (but trich IS in the roundworm family, so that could be what it picked up).

I know Trich is microscopic so maybe I just don't have any "major" big guys swarming around in me to make their presence known in a less than subtle way.

I was just more trying to understand if I'm just not killing them the right way, or if I'm only working on killing smaller parasites that leave a less noticeable impression when dying.

That is all [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 885 | From US | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

FYRECRACKER,

What antiparasitics have you done and for how long?

My experience was eyeopening when i saw 16-10" worms and other very visible parasites emerge in the toilet.

I didn't have a clue what I felt crawling around my stomach and back and biting me until I saw them and they were VERY big and macroscopic.

You can't really miss the larger ones. Some others were encased in biofilm, and if I hadn't taken them out of the toilet (with an incense holder) and dried them out, I wouldn't have known they were parasites.

I did 6 mos of very strong herbs and didn't see anything until I hit them with the salt/c. The herbs were killing them thou and it was the salt/c that made them exit by the TONS.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

glm1111
Member # 16556

LaLa,

Wormwood alone is not enough. The three most important herbs for killing parasites (there are others)are Wormwood, Black Walnut Hull and Cloves.

Hanna Kroeger has a wormwood combo. You can also find these ingredients in Parastroy, Hulda Clark and Humaworm. Do as much reading and research on parasites that you can.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Tricky Tickey
Member # 26546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tricky Tickey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay guys, here's the big colon blow:
I have done Oxy-powder before. Let me tell you, that is some strong cr##!! It is oxygen. It pulls the water in your body into the intestine and blasts it out. I mean it. It obliterates everything, mucoid lining, all of it.

I don't know whether it kills worms, but if you were doing the wormwood stuff and back it up with Oxy-powder, I bet it would scare the ### right out of your intestines!. Whoosh, liquid plumber.

I had no cramping with it, just had to get to the toilet. It was controllable. Yall ought to try it.

--------------------
Early Disseminated LD- 2010.
Currently doing acupuncture and yoga.
Negative Igenex (IND & Pos Bands)
ISSUES AFTER: Tendonitis, letter reversal, Low immune system.
PREVENTION:SaltC,Iodine,Humaworm,
Chiropractic.

Posts: 1013 | From In a van down by the river. | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not all parasites are in the intestine, though. Some of them have quite complicated lifecycles. It's really a difficult issue that has been neglected by most Western MDs.

Babesia is in the blood & the filarial worms can be in the lymph nodes. I really don't know where else but I can assume they live in alot of places throughout the body. Pinworms & thread worms can be in the anus & vaginal areas... Hidden lungworms... (you get the idea)

Some people think Bb is parasitic in ways. Some people also subscribe to the pleomorphic theory of pathogens. We really know so very little of all of this.

There are also those who think we are too clean & they are introducing worms to treat various illnesses! The human biome is something else...

I think the worms are also influenced by EMFs. Lots to think about.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Thanks garbagedump

Oxypowder has gotten great reviews and a few colon therapists have recommended it to me (they swear by it)

I was a lil hesitant because it just seemed like it was magnesium oxide. But apparently the germanium is very oxygenating an there's 1 other ingredient.

*shrugs*

canefan17
Member # 22149

sparkle

Have you ever used pharmas for parasites?

sparkle7
Member # 10397

I just started experimenting with them. I sent you a PM about it. I guess time will tell...
Lala
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanx Gael. I am not only on wormwood but also on DE. DE was the only thing, that made any difference. But hard to add more antiparasitics, when one is still on atb.
Posts: 125 | From eu | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FYRECRACKER
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28568

Gael--

I first used Parastroy and Christopher's Herbal Parasite Syrup.

Then Mebendazole and Albendazole.

Then I hit it again with Parastroy and got die off symptoms. I got up to 1 teaspoon SALT C and I kind of fizzled out on that because of all the other crap i was doing.

After a while on Parastroy Salt, I went on the Wormwood combo (hannah kroeger).

Now I'm on Enula.

I guess I don't really feel anything "crawl" or "bite" me?

I get gas cramps and whatnot, but that is pretty normal with gut infections and I have a high pathogen load.

--------------------

nonna05
Member # 33557

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nonna05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK you guys ,now you really have me freaked out.... Neither LLMD has mentioned worm,parasites etc.. I'm wondering if this really rough bought I just had with breathing rough,sleep,pain general MAC TRuck thing.

Has any thing to do with this... One doctor gave me a script for , I think parasites, for one week . Then on very low doses of abxs and supplements... This was before Lyme diagnosed.

You mention theses worms, parasites ,flukes. but are you also being treated for Lyme and co-infections?//Nonna

Posts: 2563 | From Denver,CO | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement