LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » New Bionic 880 Price?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Bionic 880 Price?
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was told by someone seeing Dr. W that he has lowered what he charges for the Bionic machine.

Can anyone confirm this and tell me what the new price is?

Thanks,
Joey

Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr. W no longer sells the Bionic 880, so if the price is lower, it must be lower from HB directly.

There was a rumor that there might be a machine for a lower price, but I'm not sure if it's the same one. I think 17 Hens knows.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nonna05
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 33557

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nonna05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had know idea it was available here. I thought this was something you had to go to Germany for....Or is this two different things I'm mixing up?? Nonna
Posts: 2563 | From Denver,CO | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nonna05
Member # 33557

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nonna05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had know idea it was available here. I thought this was something you had to go to Germany for....Or is this two different things I'm mixing up?? Nonna
Posts: 2563 | From Denver,CO | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not available here .... but m0joey is trying to sell one.

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for m0joey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone confirmed with me that the lowest HB was able to sell it for is 6000 euros still.

Perhaps Dr. W is now selling his own machine?

Posts: 713 | From Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Not yet. I know someone over there now, and it's not available yet. There was a falling out between him and HB, so shortly after we were there, he stopped selling them.

--------------------

m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

Thanks six!
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As an aside:
It is illegal in Germany to sell the Bionic 880 to anyone but licensed professionals. That is what I was told when I purchased our machine. They sold it to us anyhow, but when I wanted to have it shipped here, it was turned back by the FDA. The FDA stopped the shipment. They were planning to come out with a less powerful machine which was legal for sale to anyone. I am not sure that they ever produced such a machine.

[ 10-31-2011, 07:36 PM: Message edited by: GiGi ]

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

They must not enforce it, then, because Bionic 880's are being sold even now.

--------------------

17hens
Member # 23747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 17hens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In Europe, the Bionic 880 can only be sold to licensed professionals but it is allowed (legal) to be sold to individuals (who are not doctors) outside of Europe.

The FDA likely stopped a shipment because the Bionic does not yet have FDA approval. The machine must be carried back with you.

Then it is legal (no problem to carry in) as you have bought it for your own personal use and it is your own personal possession.

They did produce a less powerful machine, the Bionic Home. I believe it is for personal use in Europe.

It has the same frequencies as the Bionic 880 but only 20% of the performance of the Bionic 880.

It is being tested in the german market now. It is not strong enough to treat lyme disease though. http://www.bionic-home.de/

--------------------
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalms 73:26

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Posts: 3043 | From PA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 17hens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 17hens:
In Europe, the Bionic 880 can only be sold to licensed professionals but it is allowed (legal) to be sold to individuals (who are not doctors) outside of Europe.

Instead of "outside of Europe," I should say "who do not live in Europe."

--------------------
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalms 73:26

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Posts: 3043 | From PA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
M0joey - why do you want to sell it?
Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jlp38
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlp38     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think he's just moving on to other (expensive) treatments.
Posts: 707 | From Colorado | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Originally posted by Tammy N.:
M0joey - why do you want to sell it?

He has said on other threads that he needs the money for a treatment he wants to try for his retroviruses .... it has worked on Lyme for him. If I remembered what thread, I'd link it instead of summarizing it here.

--------------------

SForsgren
Member # 7686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SForsgren         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It now runs ~8,000 USD. They were at the ILADS event as an exhibitor.

--------------------
Be well,
Scott

Posts: 4617 | From San Jose, CA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
m0joey
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13494

I'm trying to fund a clinical trial that will cost at least 7k a year. The lyme and other secondary infections are no longer an issue.
Sam from CA
Member # 28722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam from CA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who is HB?

Sam

Posts: 35 | From California | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
horsefly
Member # 34232

Icon 1 posted      Profile for horsefly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friend was trying to sell her neurofeedback machine here a while ago and her post was removed immediately. Why is this post being allowed? Could someone clarify? Thanks.
Posts: 72 | From out there.. | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

http://www.lymenet.org/terms.shtml

The above link has the terms of use. m0Joey didn't come on trying to sell his Bionic, he had questions about how much it was being sold for. That is entirely different than someone trying to sell and using Lymenet as advertising.

--------------------

17hens
Member # 23747

quote:
Originally posted by Sam from CA:
Who is HB?

Sam

H.B. is the manufacturer of the Bionic 880.
See bottom under "Production and selling" http://www.biophoton.de/english.html

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

koo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for koo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there anywhere in the USA to get Bionic 880 treatment?

If one has to go to Germany for treatment, how long do you need to stay there? How do you feel while receiving treatment? Can you play the part of tourist while there or is the treatment too consuming?

I've been thinking about doing this since I plateaued with ABX a while ago.

Posts: 478 | From Third Coast | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I don't know of anyone doing the full treatment here, though I've heard of a doctor who owns one.

I stayed in Germany for three weeks. It's an intense treatment and it really depends on how bad off you are when you start. I was able to do some sight seeing on good days. Some days I spent resting, walking, and eating.

--------------------

GraceT
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 16558

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GraceT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still have mine, but never use it anymore.

[I used to use it, then see a Doc. in Scottsdale for the IV to manage the die-off.}

It worked to kill off the BB in my body, yet I still use Classic Homeopathy to make sure.

My machine collects dust.

Posts: 212 | From Arizona | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Grace, I no longer need mine either .... though I'd never part with it .... I hope I never need it, but in case I do ....

I use it for homeopathics once in a while.

--------------------

Sam from CA
Member # 28722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam from CA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, 17 Hens. I looked at the site. It sounds like you all had the treatment and then bought the machine. If you don't mind my asking, what did the machine run? And how badly did you have Lyme? I can't do without I.v. Antibiotics, but can somewhat function when I am treating with them. Were you that sick or were you on oral antibiotics? I know you can't be on anything when you go for treatment.
Sam

Posts: 35 | From California | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeboy
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need to stay away from these darn threads because I almost get talked into getting this treatment every time. Sounds great, but right now I don't even have 5 grand let alone 10- 20.

Is there a place in the U.S. that does this TX? Can you do it totally on your own? Or do you have to start with a pro and Treat periodically with him?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Some are doing it with the PE1 without a doctor's help.

--------------------

Sam from CA
Member # 28722

Thanks, 17 Hens. I looked at the site. It sounds like you all had the treatment and then bought the machine. If you don't mind my asking, what did the machine run? And how badly did you have Lyme? I can't do without I.v. Antibiotics, but can somewhat function when I am treating with them. Were you that sick or were you on oral antibiotics? I know you can't be on anything when you go for treatment.
Sam

17hens
Member # 23747

quote:
Originally posted by lymeboy:
Can you do it totally on your own? Or do you have to start with a pro and Treat periodically with him?

My daughter, husband and brother have done it totally on their own and are doing well. The protocol instructions are very easy to follow.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

17hens
Member # 23747

quote:
Originally posted by Sam from CA:
Sam

The Bionic runs 6400 Euro so check the exchange rate on that. It'll be $8000+. Sounded like a lot to me until I figured that for my family of 4, we spent $1200+ a year on doctors and meds and supps. Oh my.

I treated with abx for 16 months until my husband lost his job and we lost our health insurance. By then, I was well enough to make the trip.

There was another American there when I was there who was so ill, her doctor had given her about 8 weeks to live. She dragged herself over and improved GREATLY. I know what you're saying, but maybe we can never be too ill to get better? Know what I mean?

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

koo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for koo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So what does Dr. W treat with now if not the Bionic 880? I was trying to look for contact info for him online and could not find anything. I want to see what this all entails.

Sixgoofykid, you say some people just buy the PE1 and treat on their own with that?

17hens, you are saying your daughter, husband, and brother have treated themselves with the Bionic 880? Do you think the trip to Germany is necessary?

That's a huge price difference between the Bionic and PE1. Are outcomes identical?

Posts: 478 | From Third Coast | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCarlhelp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JCarlhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It may be old but I thought I saw that Connie Strahem was selling hers on her facebook site.
Posts: 366 | From Kalamazoo, Michigan | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

Koo,

They did not need the trip to Germany to get rid of lyme, etc. They were not sick-sick, if you know what I mean. It's good to have a doctor overseeing things and a strong detox is very beneficial if you are sick-sick, I'm sure.

There is a "huge" price difference between the 2 machines. The Bionic was tested for 10 years on a few thousand people with a 90+% success rate. It has a written protocol to treat lyme & bacteria &virus and protocols to treat 85+ other ailments.

It also balances hormones and that's a biggy for this lyme family.

We use our machine a lot actually. For cuts, colds, sore throats, sprained ankles, pain, acne, depression, lots of things.

It was worth every cent for my family and me. I'm like Six - I'll never part with mine.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

willbeatthis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for willbeatthis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Koo: Dr. W to my knowledge uses his own machine now though patients like Hens have continued in the states with the Bionic as I plan to do.

I'll chime in with Hens here [Smile] My current treatment protocol is $3000 out of pocket a month ($36,000 a year). So though a trip to Germany sounds like a luxury, for me, it could potentially put an end to my having to work two positions to pay for treatment alone etc. That is how I am looking at it.

I also do not feel comfortable continuing to put this amount of medication in my system on a daily basis for mainly the long-term repercussions, God willing, I won't have any for what I have done thus far. Every time they pull me, with the exception of levaquin, I have relapsed. So, I am at a very similar place that Six described before she left.

The science makes sense to me... and I have witnessed energy medicine myself with my holistic chiro. that I began seeing about 5 mos ago and that is when I truly turned a big corner... I am just ready to be done.

If any of you have read Connie's book -- Insight's Into Lyme Disease Treatment, there are two wonderful chapters on this machine -- and practitioners in Germany that use them. Dr. W being one and K being another.

The support here is not of this world and I mean that honestly... Thanks to Hens and Six and those that have gone before me, I am counting the days. I am mentally trying to get ready as well... as Dr. W believes the mind is an important part of this and that we have to be able to "let go" of our illness... Boy am I ready...

I too wanted the track record of the Bionic so that is the way I am going as well along with the ability to treat many other things like EBV which I have among many other soup ingredients [Wink]

I have to thank Hens and Six again, as well as Linky123, DesperationIn, Brussels, Kimmie, and Steph and Ayden Pup... All of you have been lights for me... And thank you for being there...
[group hug]
Blessings...

Posts: 859 | From Southeast | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
linky123
Member # 19974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for linky123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Willbeatthis,

Keep us posted on your progress! [Smile]

--------------------
'Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.' Matthew 11:28

Posts: 2607 | From Hooterville | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess it is hard to compare the Bionic 880 and PE-1 , since nobody did head tio head study.

There are some people who got better with Bionic, like Six and 17Hens and there are others who got better with PE-1 like Brussels and Steph and Ayden Pup.

I think Brussels posted before on the compatibility of the PE-1. Whoever is interested can just search old postes.

In addition,you can ask Larry to custom make you PE-1 using the frequency that Dr.W. is using with Bionic. Thas what I'm planning to use after my return from Germany.

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
koo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30462

I e-mailed Biophoton yesterday evening and already had a response this AM. I inquired regarding therapists in Germany using the Bionic 880 as well as cost......

"If you prefer the south like Bavaria we mark some therapists we rearly can recommend. We stpped with dr. Wl because of his
Claims for more and more money as commission from our US customers.

But the therapists on the list have been specially trained for treatment of Lyme diseases and co-infections.
If you do not stay so long to finish the treatment (over 4-6 weeks) than we recommend to take a Bionic 880 and the nosodes with home.

The Bionic 880 will cost EUR 6,750.00 I will come to bring the Bionic 880 to you and to train you.

Your therapist will arrange on request accommodation for you. Cost of treatment we are not able to inform you because every therapist quote the treatment differend.

I hope you are well informed and I am looking forward to hear from you again.

Mit freundlichen Gr��en / With best regards

Heinrich Buschk�hl

Gesch�ftsf�hrer / Managing Director"

There were also several links with information, but I did not see a link with therapists' names. I would hate to zero in on a region as I would prefer to choose someone with successful outcomes. Can you tell I worked in healthcare marketing? All about outcomes!

** edited to remove doctor's name **

[ 03-20-2012, 03:21 PM: Message edited by: sixgoofykids ]

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Yes, I had heard that Dr. W and HB had a falling out, but I don't know the whole story. HB does go to the guesthouse where I stayed to deliver the Bionic.

Dr. W's machine has the frequencies that Dr. W wants to work with. Falling outs in business happen, I wouldn't let that sway my decision on whether to see Dr. W or not. Some buy the Bionic before they come home, others get a PE1. At the time I went, the standard time in Germany was three weeks.

--------------------

lymeboy
Unregistered

The PE-1 is so much cheaper than the Bionic 880. What would someone gain by spending all of that extra $ on the Bionic? Is it a waste to get the PE-1?
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

The main difference, IMO, is that there is a known protocol for the Bionic 880. That is why I got it. I was one of the first to go over, so the PE1 was a new idea. I wanted to go with the treatment that had a known protocol.

--------------------

jackie81
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27031

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jackie81     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could someone PLEASE give me some contact info for this Dr. W? I tried looking but couldnt find anything.

Also, from what Iam reading I am understanding that this treats co-infections too correct?

At this point, Iam willing to try anything

Posts: 574 | From Out there somewhere | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jackie81 PM sent
Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
koo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30462

Jackie, I have sent you a lengthy PM.
jackie81
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27031

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jackie81     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you both of you!!!
Posts: 574 | From Out there somewhere | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, if you would like to spend bits of money and try yourself, buy the PE1 and try!!

Or even the other cheaper option, what was the name.... about 300 us dollars. I forgot the name (too hungry now!!). You get the nosodes for a couple of dollars at Desbio and try with that 300 us dollar machine.

If you feel it helps, either invest in the PE1 or go to Germany or get the Bionic!!!

It is NOT that complicated and almost risk free! People tried that cheaper version (sota Lightworks, that was it...) and they do say it worked. do a search here in LN, that was about mid-2008.

Some Sota people then bought the PE1 after and tried both and said, the cheaper Sota Lightworks also worked to kill Bb, but it was only 10% OF THE POTENCY of the PE1.

And, if I may say, Larry is building an adaptation to the PE that will contain ALL frequencies run by the Bionic, and still MANY MANY MORE!!!

So it is not the money that stops, it is more the gut (can you do it all by yourself?). What about if you herx like hell and can't deal with toxins? Etc... Is it really Bb my main problem or something else?

These are the main problems, not much the money, in my opinion.

After the photons, we NEVER shopped for Buhner herbs, Cowden herbs, not even dr. K's herbs. I only shop for CLEANSERS here and then, but I even don't have a separate budget for that.

So please, don't mention the money issue here. It is not the main thing that may stop people to do this therapy, it is very inexpensive in comparison to anything else, even Buhner's herbs bought in bulk!!

My PE1 is never taking dust. I use it for loads of things too, specially for strains, burns, cuts, candida, colds...

What takes dust here is the KMT from dr. K, my Rife machine, the Hulda Clark zapper, other normal infrared lamps, my green laser and adaptation and all killer herbs.

What never gets dust are Sanum products and my PE1!! I would never give it away either, unless there's an upgrade!!!

[ 03-22-2012, 08:08 AM: Message edited by: Brussels ]

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeboy
Unregistered

Brussels, I really appreciate this info. I am not sure if I understood what you meant by the money issue. I think that money is always an issue, no matter what you are using to treat. None of these items are cheap, and investing in one is somewhat of a risk.

That being said, I agree, in the big picture, that the PE1 is not a huge investment. I would really love to learn more about the PE-1 and Photon therapy. I know this thread kind of veered, so hopefully it would be ok if I spoke to you directly through PM?

Right now, I still believe in ABX. I have come quite far with them. But I am eyeing photon therapy for a year or two from now, in the event that I just can't get to remission. I really want to learn more about the PE1, and photon therapy.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I had the same experience as Brussels. I was spending thousands per month on doctors, abx, and supplement, but since using photons, I take so few supplements that they fit into my grocery budget.

I think that's what she meant about it being economical. I spent more in a month for treatment than a PE1 cost.

--------------------

willbeatthis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for willbeatthis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I second that Six... or third it [Smile] Brussels. My treatment right now is $3000 a month out of pocket... The bionic and a trip to Germany is a BARGAIN! I can't wait! Thanks all for coming before me [Smile]
Posts: 859 | From Southeast | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
koo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30462

Do you have to be off ABX a certain amount of time before photon therapy?
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Originally posted by koo:
Do you have to be off ABX a certain amount of time before photon therapy?

Two weeks.

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr. W's office usually has someone who speaks English well. You might call them.

I think Dr. W may use a different type of photon machine now than the bionic. He was developing one for cancer treatment, but I am not sure about that.

The cost of the bionic has skyrocketed since I bought one 9 years ago. Check into other photon machines.

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8877 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Hiker, this is an old thread that a spammer brought up. I deleted the spam post. I only mention is because people are going to wonder why you brought it up.

What does the Bionic currently sell for?

--------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Six... I think here in Germany, the Bionic is used for all sorts of ailments, like addiction, pain, depression...
Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Here is a summary:
Bionic what does it do?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement