LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Beyond Balance users-anxiety??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Beyond Balance users-anxiety??
Jane2904
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 15917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane2904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DD has increased anxiety, etc since beginning the Beyond Balance CLA-K detox and CLA-K.

She started per Dr. one drop of the CLA-k Detox about 10 days ago and three days ago added in one drop of the CLA-K.

We also notice dizziness after taking these drops.

Any one have any input on these tinctures? Experiences etc. DD certainly does not need any more anxiety to add to the constant anxiety from the infections.

I hope it is a healing response and not a negative reaction.

Thanks for your help.

Posts: 1357 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jane2904
Member # 15917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane2904     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bumping up
Posts: 1357 | From Massachusetts | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2roads
Member # 4409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2roads     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Jane,

I wish I knew.

I'm having hyperactive, OCD behavior from a tincture I gave my son and it's been a week.

Hope someone will come along and help out-

Posts: 2214 | From West Chester, PA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jane2904
Member # 15917

Sorry about your son. Hope it clears quickly.

Hugs to you and your dear son.

aMomWithHope
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aMomWithHope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
up--

Anyone else using Better Health/Beyond Balance products that can give advice?

Posts: 648 | From northeast | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jane2904
Member # 15917

Bumping one more time in hope someone may help.
tricia386
Member # 29623

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tricia386     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi jane-

Some natural things for anxiety.

Ltheanine- 200mgs will make you tired but I do take it at work.

Also Skull cap it realxes the muscles and tension in your muscles.

also, Kava Kava make sure you get a good grade of it though. Kava is very good. Its calms you down but you can still function.

You will be able to find these at a local health food store.

All are very safe. kava had a bad rep about liver damage in the 90's but that was bc of a bad batch.

I also suffer from anxiety/insomina mostly brought on by myself.

with out these things i couldnt function.

--------------------
Lyme activated in April 2010 by gardasil vaccine.
DX: Lyme,Babs,Myco,Bart 11/10
Treatment Started: 3/28/11

Posts: 1752 | From Albany, NY | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jane2904
Member # 15917

Thanks Tricia. Sorry you suffer from anxiety too.

One of the new Beyond Balance herbals has skull cap in it, so perhaps this will help in time.

tricia386
Member # 29623

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tricia386     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its hard not to be anxious when dealing with this disease. I also recomend talking to someone too. I have no found I bring a lot of the anxiety on myself.

Obessing and living and breathing the disease isn ot healthy. makes thinsg a lot worse.

--------------------
Lyme activated in April 2010 by gardasil vaccine.
DX: Lyme,Babs,Myco,Bart 11/10
Treatment Started: 3/28/11

Posts: 1752 | From Albany, NY | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hopeandfaith
Member # 19884

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hopeandfaith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I take Beyond Balance MC Bar-1 and it actually helps me with my anxiety. Anxiety is a symptom of Bartonella.

--------------------
Shelly

Posts: 73 | From New Jersey | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lyme in Putnam
Member # 11561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lyme in Putnam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anxiety so bad last few dsys, at store today stomach cramping, diarrhea, thoughts, head in bubble. Just started zithro orals with rifampin. It's orrible. I take klonapin, lately doing not much. Moon tomorrow, or ones, disease cycle all add, it's a disgrace anyone has to live like this day and age wih technology, meds...sorry for wht she's going through.

--------------------
He took u to it, He'll you through

Posts: 2837 | From NE. | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manybites
Member # 33750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manybites         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used it on my son that is 12 and he took 30 drops and did not feel a thing .I took 150 drops all at once and had a little bit of lift in my head and not much but I was after bart for 2 1/2 year with combo of antibiotics and HH capsules but relapsed fully after the car accident .

By the way dizzeness is babesia.WHen you kill bart babs raised the ugly head.Is better to treat them at the same time by increasing the dosage and keeping the other in controll .treating one at a time does not seem any more the solution.Finally I am alternating days of one and the other , so did the big Dr S suggested and based on muscle testing
comes that the meds change as they are in layers .

What I find helpfull in ENZYMES a must before medication , you break the biofilm and you treat with antibiotics or herbs , the binders should be used as well.I plan on going back to clorella in high dosages for Sunday and high probiotic intake for that BREAK DAY of the week and SAUNAS as well.If you add coffe enemas it will help as well.Just sundays though to keep your child going.I did it 3 years ago when my son used to cry and say I WISH I AM DEAD from active babs , bart and lyme , from herxes as well.

NOw he is in HONOR ROLL but still battling with bart in spite of using HH that seems that is keeping him happy and no anxiety .he goes out at night to his friends .He went through hell the first 2 years of treatment and he was so sick and did not socialized 3 years ago , now he plays socker at school .
Still not out of the woods .Would it even be ...I am not sure with my relapse but hope and pray for them to grow up and take care of them selfs.One thing though I wish I had a doctor to muscle test and change the meds based on the body needs .Too bad we do not have any Dr that follows Dr K protokoll.

Posts: 1379 | From disable | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement