LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Question to Six, 17 Hens or others who went to Germany

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Question to Six, 17 Hens or others who went to Germany
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Guys,
I'm finally going to Germany!!!!! So, I've started to book my trip, buy tickets, etc..

But Dr. W. office can not say for sure how long the treatment will take: 3 or 4 weeks. Since it makes quite a difference for my budget, I would like to ask people who already went: how long your treatment lasted 3 or 4 weeks?

I understand that it is individual thing, just wanted to know how long it lasted for others in general ?
Thanks a lot in advance.
Anna

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manybites
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 33750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manybites         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
3 weeks and 1/2 .7 total .Ozone, IV vitamins and bionic.
Posts: 1379 | From disable | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladyjenie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladyjenie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anuta, can you tell us how ill you are right now and then let us know how much improvement you've made after you return and been on the protocol a few weeks?

Do you have multiple diseases besides Lyme that the Bionic will help?

Does anyone know if the Bionic would improve Lyme related Rheumatoid Arthritis and COPD? Morgellons?

Good luck Anuta on your trip and blessings for healing.

Posts: 245 | From Texas | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 17hens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Anuta,

I went for 3 weeks. I had 6 appointments which included 5 treatments. I was diagnosed with borrelia, babesia, ehrlichia, bartonella and a EBV.

I bought the Bionic and continued treating myself for 7 months after I got home. If I had not been able to do this, I believe my treatment in Germany would not have helped me long term.

The Bionic has a protocol for bacteria and virus and I believe it enabled my immune system to get rid of my bacterial and viral infections.

I am now treating Babesia with herbs.

ladyjenie, the Bionic also has a protocol for arthritis which my mom has used successfully over a period of time. It corrects the cells which reduces inflammation and pain.

--------------------
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalms 73:26

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Posts: 3043 | From PA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladyjenie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladyjenie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, 17hens, that would be great. I have other auto-immune disorders that would likely improve, too. My COPD (non-smoker) is worsening and Sjogren's. Getting terrible anxiety over it.

I think??? I read the Bionic costs over 3-thousand, is that close? Does everyone go to Germany first before they purchase a unit?

I would have a hard time convincing my husband to spend the money to go to Germany but he might go for the machine. He doesn't want to go to another country because of the hassle.

Posts: 245 | From Texas | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 17hens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Bionic cost 6400 Euro. You can check the exchange rate here - www.xe.com/ucc/

You don't have to go to Germany at all. My husband and my brother are using my machine to treat borrelia/bartonella right now and they are both much improved.

What I have found very beneficial also is that the machine helps the body to regulate hormones. Yeah for regulated hormones!

--------------------
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalms 73:26

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Posts: 3043 | From PA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all for your answers guys, I guess I will have to book for 4 weeks just not to stress and just in case I need more then 6 treatments.

I'm buying PE-1 to continue the treatment after I come back from Germany, it is much cheaper then Bionic ($1600), but from what I've seen posted here it is as powerful if not more.

I have been sick since Jan. 2009, diagnosed and started abx Nov. 2011. I have the whole package of co-infections: borellia, babesia, bartonella, chlamidia pneum., mycoplasma aka hemobartonella, EBV,HHV-6.

I've been treating babesia for almost 2 years now and I feel much better, but I think I still have a little left, because every time I change meds for babesia I herx.

After 2.5 years of abx I'm in much better place then before, I'm able to work full time, my symptoms are less severe, some have disapeared, but it is taking too long, so I'm starting to loose patience and more important hope.

I want to feel 100% and thats why I'm going to try photon treatment.

I will definately keep you posted on my improvement.

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
birdie67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35994

Icon 1 posted      Profile for birdie67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So excited for you Anuta!! It sounds like such a great treatment.

Wishing you a wonderful, healing trip.

Posts: 486 | From USA | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aMomWithHope
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aMomWithHope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there a specific frequency for just the Bartonella? Or are you just using the nosodes with photon?

[ 03-01-2012, 04:33 PM: Message edited by: aMomWithHope ]

Posts: 648 | From northeast | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aMomWithHope
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 19255

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aMomWithHope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck Anuta with the Germany treatment.

We are hoping to do the same--go to Germany, then continue treatment at home with the PE1, unless we can somehow win the lottery and buy the Bionic.

I'll be interested in hearing your updates regarding your experience.

Wishing you a speedy and complete recovery!

Posts: 648 | From northeast | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kern33
Member # 36267

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kern33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Guys, just wanted to know who actually has made experiences with this? I am german, and in the German Lyme Forum this photon therapy is not recommended, as far as I understand the majority of users regards it as not working.
Posts: 78 | From Germany | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

Hi Kern,

I can only tell you my experiences using photon light therapy.

I was sick almost a year before starting treatment. Then I was on antibiotics for 16 months until we lost our health insurance. By then, I was well enough to travel.

My husband did extensive research on how photon therapy works and how it was applied, first to restoring plants on the space station, then how it was applied to race horses to help them recover from workouts, then how photon light therapy was being used to help cancer patients recover from chemotherapy, to finally reading Connie Strasheim's book which talks about how photon light therapy was being used in Germany to treat borrellia.

Last spring, I went to Germany and was treated for 3 weeks.

My husband could tell I was a different person the first time he talked to me on the telephone while I was in Germany for treatment.

I was so impressed with the results I purchased a Bionic 880 photon light therapy machine and treated for 7 more months at home.

If I had come home and not treated with the Bionic again, I would not have gotten better. Maybe the Germans who say it doesn't work do not treat long enough?

From what I have read on lymenet, the ones who were successful to get rid of borrelia and other coinfections continued treating with photon light longer than 3 or 4 weeks. Those that were not successful only treated for a short time period.

There are at least 4 or 5 lymenet posters that I can think of who successfully treated borrelia with photon light. Maybe some will join this discussion.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

faithful777
Member # 22872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for faithful777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can anyone say what the 4 weeks of treatment, staying in Germany, estimate on flights and cost of the machine cost total? The conversion showed about $8500 for the machine in a previous post.

--------------------
Faithful

Just sharing my experience, I am not a doctor.

Posts: 2682 | From Colorado | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

I have all this info on my thread, "Bionic treatment was great". The whole thing ran me about $15,000 including buying the machine.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

ladyjenie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21098

I was not tested at Igenex for the co's, only Lyme. Could I treat successfully with either unit without knowing if I have them?
ladyjenie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21098

Could someone PM or tell me here if they have had success with PE-1 and where do you purchase one?

I cannot spend $8400 this time of year. Insurance deductibles eating my lunch.

jlp38
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlp38     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's where you purchase one. Mine is too new to tell you of my success or lack. http://www.photonicenergetics.com/

Brussels is the resident PE-1 expert so look up any posts from her. She had great success with it. But you can also just search PE-1 and bionic. The threads pretty much intertwine. The one 17hens mentioned above is a good one. There are others too.

Posts: 707 | From Colorado | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
willbeatthis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for willbeatthis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you all for a very helpful thread.... JLP wishing you healing... and thank you for sharing the link...
Posts: 859 | From Southeast | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jlp38
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlp38     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you.

This should get you started.

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/108232?

http://www.lumenergetics.com/Lumenergetics.com/Lumenergetics_home_page.html

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/112881?

http://health.dir.groups.yahoo.com/group/bionic880-PE1/message/2006

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/76824?

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/111563#000002

Posts: 707 | From Colorado | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, I'm not on the board much anymore. If you want me to see a post, post it on the board, then report it ... I'll get an email with a link to the post.

I went for three week. I continued treating at home for many months. I am completely well today and have been for about 2 1/2 years now. I did a lot of detoxification protocols in addition to photon treatment. I also took supplements to correct mineral deficiencies. I did fermented foods for my gut. I exercise, eat right, and get enough rest including 8 hours of sleep per night to stay healthy. Photons are not a stand-alone treatment, you have to get healthy again to avoid relapse.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aMomWithHope:
Is there a specific frequency for just the Bartonella? Or are you just using the nosodes with photon?

I used the 28 hz setting instead of the 11.77 setting that I used for borrelia. I just used blood ... I tried the nosodes, but had better luck just using blood.

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Originally posted by Kern33:
Hi Guys, just wanted to know who actually has made experiences with this? I am german, and in the German Lyme Forum this photon therapy is not recommended, as far as I understand the majority of users regards it as not working.

Many on this forum also think it's a crazy therapy that doesn't work. It worked for me.

--------------------

CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Six, how much of your improvement do you attribute to your abx therapy with Dr H? did that leave you in a good place to start photon?
Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Originally posted by CD57:
Six, how much of your improvement do you attribute to your abx therapy with Dr H? did that leave you in a good place to start photon?

I was still disabled when I went to Germany. I was better than when I started treatment. When I started treatment with Dr. H I couldn't even take care of myself in simple things like getting a glass of water.

I still had terrible fatigue and pain, insomnia, and GI symptoms when I went to Germany. I had ups and downs. Some afternoons I'd have hours when I felt pretty good. Some days I'd be in bed all day. So still not fully functional and still unable to work.

I had a couple times in treatment where I felt pretty good for a couple weeks at a time, then I'd get really sick again where I couldn't get out of bed. Then I'd feel good again, then terrible again. I couldn't get out of that cycle. If we cut back from extremely high dose, multiple abx, I'd quickly crash, which is why I was looking at alternatives. I was tired of the roller coaster of ups and downs.

A couple days after my return from Germany while I still had jet lag, I went to my son's football game. It was the first game I had gone to and spent the whole game there in years. I remember sitting there amazed because I felt so much better than what I had considered a "good day" to be before my trip to Germany.

--------------------

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Thank you Six.
I think I must be in the same place now where you were before going to Germany. My LLMD used to be Dr. H. patient, so she follows his protocols religiously.

I feel much better and had weeks and even months ,when I felt very good, almost 100%, but every time I change meds I herx like crazy and still have days where I can barely move around the house.

I work full time, but thats the only thing I can do, I mean this takes ALL my energy. Sometimes I feel like a robot who goes to work , then comes home and lies on the sofa, because I cant even move.

After 2.5 years of heavy meds, herbs and Rife I just want to try something else.

I believe photon is going to work for me and because I believe it will!!

willbeatthis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for willbeatthis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is so encouraging... Six, I feel a lot like you... Thank you for sharing your story and all of the encouragement. Anuta... I wish you healing and a beautiful journey while you are in Germany....
Posts: 859 | From Southeast | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Anuta, I hope it works for you!!! You are in a better place than I was when I went, judging from what you're saying, so I bet you'll have really good, fast results!

Willbeatthis, you're welcome!

--------------------

JCarlhelp
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JCarlhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does Dr. W protocol always include ozone. I have heard this is bad if you have significant babesia.
Posts: 366 | From Kalamazoo, Michigan | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
17hens
Member # 23747

He energetically tests for treatments. If you dont' want it, tell him.

He gives detox IVs too.

Babesia was my second highest infection although I didn't have crazy symptoms. I felt great with ozone.

--------------------

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Originally posted by JCarlhelp:
Does Dr. W protocol always include ozone. I have heard this is bad if you have significant babesia.

I did not use ozone, but I think he's more routinely using it now. You could just say you don't want it. I had a detox IV but no ozone.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement