LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Going to see Dr. W in Germany in June-

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Going to see Dr. W in Germany in June-
willbeatthis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for willbeatthis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All: I am interested to learn if anyone else is planning to visit Dr. W near or around June. If so, PM me. Thank you...
Posts: 859 | From Southeast | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
willbeatthis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for willbeatthis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanted to post this here for anyone interested. It is a success story that melted my heart.

Please do your due diligence with all of this. I would be interested to learn of anyone planning on seeing him like I discussed above.

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/3/29246

Posts: 859 | From Southeast | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope it goes well!! Please keep us posted!

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
willbeatthis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31111

You are so sweet Six... thanks for all the support... You have been an angel!
willbeatthis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31111

up please
willbeatthis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31111

up again please - thank you...
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll let you know if I hear anything .... I often know ... but I don't know of anyone going right now.

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hopeful4
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8486

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hopeful4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best wishes for your health and your life.

Thank you for including the link to the post about a successful treatment experience with Dr. W in Germany, and the Bionic 880.

Posts: 873 | From WA | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
willbeatthis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31111

Thank you both... this is a huge step for me and I really appreciate your support...
willbeatthis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31111

Thank you Many Bites. I am pretty sure I will decline the ozone. I know Six did not do ozone and I know I have babesia. Thank you for your care...
jlp38
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlp38     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait to hear how it goes!
Posts: 707 | From Colorado | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
willbeatthis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31111

Thanks so much JLP38... you know I will keep you all posted. Blessings...
manybites
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 33750

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manybites         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good for you .I know that is why she did not get sick from it but got better.Even my son that treated babesia before going to germany got worst and his babesia came back.
Posts: 1379 | From disable | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I can post again!! I was blocked for some unknown reason...

Thanks moderators!!!

Good luck on your trip! I hope you find someone else to go with you!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Manybits, it wasn't even offered to me. He didn't give it to everyone like he does now. My babesia did flare after treatment. It seemed that lowering the borrelia load allowed it to come out. I used tonic water and Bionic with blood vials to treat it. It did take some time, about nine months.

--------------------

17hens
Member # 23747

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 17hens     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Six. I don't believe the ozone caused my babesia to flare, but rather when the borrelia was gone, the babesia became "in my face".

Is there some scientific evidence or explanation that ozone treatment causes babesia to become stronger? I'd be interested to know.

--------------------
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." Psalms 73:26

bit 4/09, diagnosed 1/10

Posts: 3043 | From PA | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
willbeatthis
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31111

Hi All: Thank you for this round table ....

Yes, is there research on the Ozone and Babesia... I would love to see it as well...

Thank you all...

linky123
Member # 19974

Icon 1 posted      Profile for linky123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't have Babesia, but the ozone did help with my neuro problems and word-finding.

My blood was almost black, looked like old motor oil, when they took it out, and was bright red when they infused it back in.

Could you maybe hide me in your suitcase? I absolutely loved it there and want to go back!

--------------------
'Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.' Matthew 11:28

Posts: 2607 | From Hooterville | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement