LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Steve has passed on -- 10/10 Update in first post (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Steve has passed on -- 10/10 Update in first post
lyme in Putnam
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 11561

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lyme in Putnam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bea, I'm so sorry. You did all you can do always.

--------------------
He took u to it, He'll you through

Posts: 2837 | From NE. | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beaches
Member # 38251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beaches     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a mom and lax mom, it was very apparent that both of you were working very hard behind the scenes to help Bea.

I am sure you both have your own problems, yet you went all out to help Bea.

God Bless you both for doing what you did, as well as anyone else working "behind the scenes" on behalf of Bea and Steve that we don't know about, and I'm sure there are at least a few more.

Bea, I hope and pray you feel the love from so many here surrounding you tonight.

Posts: 1885 | From here | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MannaMe
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MannaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bea,
You have my sympathy. May God be especially close to you in the coming days.

Posts: 2248 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canbravelyme
Member # 9785

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canbravelyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bea,

I am so shocked to read this -- I thought if anyone would recover, it would be Steve. You guys sought out the best of medical care, and went to the ends of the earth to obtain it.

It's a real glass of ice water in the face that no matter how long we have been battling this hideous illness (+ the politics), that we (or maybe I should say, "I") are not immune to succumbing to this dreadful disease.

I send you every last shred of my love.

CBL.

--------------------
For medical advice related to Lyme disease, please see an ILADS physician.

Posts: 1494 | From Getting there... | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so sorry to hear this, Bea. May he rest in peace.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hadlyme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6364

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hadlyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So very sorry for your loss. We all have been following you, walking beside you, and praying for you throughout this journey.

We don't understand life at times...Let God carry you through these next months.

Does anyone know where we could send cards-money, to help with costs and all?

Please let us know.... we can rally together and help.
Beth

--------------------
Lyme, Babs, Fry Bug..... Whatever it is, may a treatment be discovered to make us all whole again!

Posts: 941 | From AZ-MT | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
D Bergy
Member # 9984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for D Bergy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sorry to hear of your loss.

I hope you get through this time of grief by remembering the time you had together.

Best regards

Dan

Posts: 2919 | From Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abxnomore
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 18936

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abxnomore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My thoughts are with you Bea. I'm so sorry for your loss.
Posts: 5191 | From Lyme Zone | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aiden424
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aiden424     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bea,

I am so very sorry for your loss. May God bless you and give you strength. May Steve rest in peace. God Bless!!!

Kathy

--------------------
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Posts: 807 | From South Dakota | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bea,

So sorry that you lost Steve. You worked so hard to help him get well through the years and most recently did everything you could to save his life. Hope you find some peace in your life.

RIP Steve.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nefferdun
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nefferdun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bea, I am so sorry for your loss. Steve was so blessed to have such a loving and devoted wife. You were so strong and unwavering, it seemed like just your will could pull him through.

Much Love
Prayers

Bev

--------------------
old joke: idiopathic means the patient is pathological and the the doctor is an idiot

Posts: 4676 | From western Montana | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surprise
Member # 34987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Saddened and very sorry for your loss. You have incredible grace and strength-

God bless------

--------------------
Lyme positive PCR blood, and
positive Bartonella henselae Igenex, 2011.
low positive Fry biofilm test, 2012.
Update 7/16- After extensive treatments,
doing okay!

Posts: 2518 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chootik
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 11221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chootik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear that Bea! May God be with you at this hard time and god bless.
Posts: 247 | From Ca | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mlg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so sorry to hear of your loss and may you find comfort in God.

My prayers are with you.

Posts: 697 | From CA | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymednva
Member # 9098

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymednva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bea, I am so sorry to read this. May y our memories of happier times sustain you through this difficult time. May you feel God's presence with you in the coming days, weeks and months. You have my deepest sympathy.

--------------------
Lymednva

Posts: 2407 | From over the river and through the woods | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2young2dieMom
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2young2dieMom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Find peace in knowing that Steve suffers no more and his love is still with you. God bless you, Bea.

--------------------
Dxd ALS 3/2010
Dxd cllinical Lyme 4/2010
Positive for Protomyxzoa but absolutely nothing else in Igenex

Posts: 417 | From central ct | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canefan17
Member # 22149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canefan17     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear [Frown]
Posts: 5394 | From Houston, Tx | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gagamooppop
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 34314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gagamooppop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sorry to hear bea...my deepest most sincere condolences
Posts: 183 | From ... | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so very sorry to hear this news Bea. As others said, your commitment and dedication to your marriage / lifelong partner is beyond admirable. He was so lucky to have you. I pray he is in a better peaceful place now. You're one amazing woman.
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymedin2010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I echo the many words on here & feel deep sorrow.

I respect you & saw all that you have done. We would expect other loved ones to do the same, but unfortunately not everyone does.

You win an award for all your efforts. As unfortunate as it is, the only comfort is that he is no longer suffering and is in a much better place now.

Posts: 2087 | From NY | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pinelady
Member # 18524

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pinelady     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another mighty Lyme Angel working for us all now.

Peace and comfort Bea.

--------------------
Suspected Lyme 07 Test neg One band migrating in IgG region
unable to identify.Igenex Jan.09IFA titer 1:40 IND
IgM neg pos
31 +++ 34 IND 39 IND 41 IND 83-93 +
DX:Neuroborreliosis

Posts: 5850 | From Kentucky | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marz
Member # 3446

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So very sorry for your loss Bea.

I know someday you and Steve will be joyfully reunited again in Heaven.

Until then I pray our Lord's spirit of peace and comfort be with you.

Hugs

Posts: 1297 | From USA | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My condolences, Bea. You are an amazing woman. I'm sure Steve is in in a peaceful place now. In helping your loved one, you also helped us here with your extensive knowledge.

Best wishes to you & to Steve - resting in peace...

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sammy
Member # 13952

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sammy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Bea, my heart goes out to you. I can't think clearly and can't speak well right now because I just can't stop crying. I am so so sorry...

Keeping you in my prayers, asking that God will bless you, comfort you, and provide for you during this difficult time. Hugs friend.

Posts: 5237 | From here | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Razzle
Member # 30398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Razzle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My condolences [Frown]

But please know that you did everything - everything! - humanly possible to help Steve, and many prayers were said to do the beyond humanly possible...

And I pray for the Lord to comfort you, that the Lord would be a refuge, a source of peace.

Blessings,

--------------------
-Razzle
Lyme IgM IGeneX Pos. 18+++, 23-25+, 30++, 31+, 34++, 39 IND, 83-93 IND; IgG IGeneX Neg. 30+, 39 IND; Mayo/CDC Pos. IgM 23+, 39+; IgG Mayo/CDC Neg. band 41+; Bart. (clinical dx; Fry Labs neg. for all coinfections), sx >30 yrs.

Posts: 4166 | From WA | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rumigirl
Member # 15091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rumigirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, dear Bea, I am so, so sorry! And so shocked. You did so much for Steve for so long. And it seemed like maybe he would really pull through after all. It's so terribly sad.

I feel like like I know the two of you completely, even though we've never met. You have been such a staunch supporter throughout the years, not only of Steve, but of all of us. Your knowledge rivals that of an excellent LLMD!

And your heart is so full of love and giving. Now is a time for you to receive lots of love from all of us and from everyone who cares about you.

May God fill your heart and mind with His love and grace. May he comfort you and bring you peace. I send you love and continued prayers as you go through this difficult time.

Psalm 23

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

Posts: 3770 | From around | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paulieinct
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paulieinct     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bea: My condolences on your loss. I know you fought valiantly on his behalf for a long time. We all admire your perseverence and determination to get him well. May you find peace and comfort in the memories of the good times. All best, Paulie

--------------------
Sick since at least age 6, now 67. Decades of misdiagnosis. Numerous arthritic, neuro, psych, vision, cardiac symptoms. Been treating for 7 years, incl 8 mos on IV. Bart was missed so now treating that.

Posts: 765 | From nw ct | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
viva
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for viva     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bea, I am so very sorry. Your exquisite care of Steve has always been an inspiration to me, even before this incredible fight that you waged for him. I wish you peace and healing.

viva

Posts: 532 | From southeast US | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
terv
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 29410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for terv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bea, I am sorry. Steve may be gone from Earth and all of his suffering has been relieved but he is up there and will continue to assist us (and you if you continue) in fighting the lyme battle.
Posts: 832 | From Somewhere | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 6646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bea,

So sorry to hear of your loss. Sending my deepest sympathy.

Posts: 433 | From new york | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nonna05
Member # 33557

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nonna05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bea... I'm very sorry to hear about Steve..

Even though I don't know you personally...You have shown so much strength and courage.

Lord knows nobody could have done more for a loved one. Steve was blessed to have you.

I hope they figure it out someday so that more won't have to go through that.

May God just hold you in His Loving arms and let you rest in His peace for awhile.

[kiss] Nonna

Posts: 2563 | From Denver,CO | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pocono Lyme
Member # 5939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pocono Lyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bea I am so deeply saddened I cannot express it in words only with tears.

If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know.

Psalm 71:20-21
Though you have made me see troubles, many and bitter, you will restore my life again; from the depths of the earth you will again bring me up. You will increase my honor and comfort me once again.

--------------------
2 Corinthians 12:9-11

9 But he said to me, �My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.� Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ�s power may rest on me.

Posts: 1445 | From Poconos, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WIGGY
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15377

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WIGGY     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bea,
I am so sorry to hear this news. Praying for you.
God Bless

Posts: 128 | From MICHIGAN | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rene
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4870

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rene     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sending thoughts and prayers your way. So sorry for your loss.
Posts: 366 | From Louisville KY. | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bea, I am so sorry. You were there by Steve's side the whole journey. My heart goes out to you. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Please take care of yourself.
Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kidsgotlyme
Member # 23691

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kidsgotlyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Bea,

I am so sorry for your loss. You are a wonderful, caring wife. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this time. Steve was a very blessed man to have had you as his wife.

--------------------
symptoms since 1993 that I can remember. 9/2018 diagnosed with Borellia, Babesia Duncani, and Bartonella Hensalae thru DNA Connections.

Posts: 1470 | From Tennessee | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nonna05
Member # 33557

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nonna05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bea, my heart goes out to you. I pray you can feel the LOVE coming your way.

Steve was so blessed to have you in his corner and life.

I hope they figure what it was so others can be
sparred.

I pray the Lord holds you in His arms and covers you in peace and lets you get much needed rest for a bit.

[kiss] Nonna

Posts: 2563 | From Denver,CO | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tdtid
Member # 10276

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tdtid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bea, I don't get here are regularly as I once did but remember you were always here giving advice to others in regards to what your husband had gone through with similar symptoms.

I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss. My condolences.

Cathy

--------------------
"To Dream The Impossible Dream" Man of La Mancha

Posts: 2638 | From New Hampshire | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RC1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31923

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RC1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bea,
My condolences to you and your family, I'm so sorry for your loss. Your efforts to rise above the obstacles that you and Steve have faced are an inspiration to us all.

Posts: 845 | From Northeast | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am still so saddened to see this again today. It really breaks my heart (tears). All your poor husband did was get bit by a stupid tick. Bea, I wish for you a deep and comforting peace, especially during this difficult time. You did absolutely everything you could for Steve. You were his angel. Now he's yours. Hang in there. We are all thinking of you and Steve.

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ranger607
Member # 28101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ranger607   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So very sorry for your loss Bea, may you feel our presence and love from everyone here on lymenet. God bless!
Posts: 14 | From Port Allegany, PA | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
txgirl09
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 21612

Icon 1 posted      Profile for txgirl09     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so sorry, Bea. My prayers are with you.

I admire your devotion to Steve. He was so fortunate to have you.

Posts: 490 | From TX- Go Cowboys! | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hopingandpraying
Member # 9256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hopingandpraying     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Bea,

Sending you and all the Seibert family our very deepest sympathy on the loss of your beloved Steve. He is no longer suffering and is at home with the Lord.

You have been such an inspiration to all of us, your extended "family" on Lymenet. Please know we continue to pray for you that God would give you strength and peace in this most difficult time and, when you are ready, to continue the fight against this horrible disease in Steve's name and for all those who suffer from it.

Find comfort in Rev 21:4
"God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.
There will be no more death or mourning, wailing or pain."

Posts: 8981 | From Illinois | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
payne
Member # 26248

Icon 11 posted      Profile for payne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steve is Free. . .
From Lyme Disease. .
His aching body,
His time here,
is Now devine.
Lord Keep Steve,
May He show us the Way..
Much to release today,
My Heart is Broken,
Look up nothing but,
Blue skies and Steve.
FREE
 -

--------------------
TULAREMIA/rabbit fever ?

Posts: 1931 | From mid-michigan | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
koo
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for koo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so so so sorry to hear this. My deepest and most sincere sympathies.
Posts: 478 | From Third Coast | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
a mom
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for a mom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bea, This is from Dr. Alan MacDonald:

"I am so sorry. I wish that I could have done more.

Best to you,

Alan"

He, and many others, were with you trying to help Steve.

Posts: 124 | From Maryland, USA | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jwall
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jwall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm so sorry Bea. You have always been there willing to answer my many questions while caring for your husband too and I am so saddened by this news. You have done so much for this community and for your husband. He is no longer suffering and is at peace. You have been in my thoughts and prayers.
Posts: 618 | From NC | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LymeMom Kellye
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 24807

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LymeMom Kellye   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bea, I am holding you in love and light. Praying that you feel the love and support of your family and friends during your grieving.

I am so sorry that Steve passed. Your un-ending support and love make the world a better place.

Peace be with you!

Posts: 333 | From Lyme Here Too | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
a mom
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for a mom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bea,

From Dr. Eva Sapi:

"My condolence to the whole family it is very very sad best regards Eva"

Posts: 124 | From Maryland, USA | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
birdie67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35994

Icon 1 posted      Profile for birdie67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so sorry for your loss. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Sending you love.

Posts: 486 | From USA | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baileypup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baileypup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bea,

Because of you, we've had the privilege to walk beside you.

Because of you and your devotion to Steve, you have demonstrated what true love really is.

Because of you, doctors will learn and others will be spared your grief.

Because of you, we understand the meaning of true GRACE.

Because of you, there is an angel in heaven looking over you.

I am so sorry....we will always be here for you
nancy

Posts: 964 | From san diego | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amk33
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13206

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amk33     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bea,
I'm so sorry for your loss. We have all been touched by Steve's life. Know that his suffering has not been for nothing. You have helped so many people. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Angie

Posts: 418 | From NJ | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou B
Administrator
Member # 64

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lou B   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bea,
Angela and I are so sorry for your loss ... may he rest in peace.

--------------------
Lou B
 -

Posts: 2200 | From Mount Hope, New Jersey, USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kelmo
Member # 8797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kelmo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OH, Bea.
Posts: 2903 | From AZ | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bcb1200
Member # 25745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bcb1200     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bea:

So sorry to hear of this news. You have truely gone above and beyond all these years trying to get him well. A real warrier.

Sending good thoughts your way...

--------------------
Bite date ?
2/10 symptoms began
5/10 dx'd, after 3 months numerous test and doctors

IgM Igenex +/CDC +
+ 23/25, 30, 31, 34, 41, 83/93

Currently on:

Currently at around 95% +/- most days.

Posts: 3134 | From Massachusetts | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skies
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28064

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bea, so sorry for your loss.

I don't post here a lot but I've been following the threads silently and including both of you in my nightly prayer since this started.

May God walk with you and keep you safe and strong throughout this difficult time. Rest easy knowing you did all you could and that Steve is in a better place.

God bless.

--------------------
"The simple things can get you through the hardest times."  -

Posts: 628 | From Connecticut | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lou4656
Member # 10300

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lou4656     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bea - I am so very sorry to hear of Steve's passing. I have not been on lymenet in a long time, but received an email from Betty letting me know that he had passed.

You were so very helpful to me when I was very sick, and partly thanks to you, I am well today, living a "normal" life, working 3 jobs with energy to spare, and so very grateful for all your help. Please know that the loyalty and love that you shared with your wonderful Steve is traveling with him.

Many prayers for you, Bea. Perhaps I should come back to Lymenet and help in "Seeking" in your and Steve's honor.

--------------------
LouLou

Posts: 1276 | From maryland | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xoxoxox
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xoxoxox     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bea, so very sorry to hear about this loss for you. We know that you will need time to find peace.

Know also that there are so many here that have benefited from all of the knowledge you have acquired over the years. I hope that one day you are able to come back here to LymeNet, continuing to educate and be a source of inspiration.

<3

--------------------
----------
Danni

Posts: 311 | From Glen Mills, PA | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TxCoord
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9204

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TxCoord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bea, God grant you peace from the Prince of Peace, grace from the Author of Grace, Hope from He who is the Blessed Hope, and mercy from the Father of Mercy.

TxCoord & Silverwolf

--------------------
I have a good time wherever I go!

Posts: 665 | From Lost Wages, NV | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cottonbrain
Member # 13769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cottonbrain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bea, I am so very saddened to hear that Steve passed on. Please remember that you will always have your friends at Lymenet.

Your long efforts to help your hubby must have been greatly appreciated by him -- you never stopped, you were always his devoted companion and I'm sure he took great comfort in that.

In sympathy,and in friendship,
Phyl

Posts: 1173 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coffee71
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17467

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coffee71     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Bea, I am so sorry for your loss.

Sending you love

Posts: 191 | From va | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cht girl
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cht girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so, so sorry for your loss. May God comfort you and your family during this difficult time.
Posts: 143 | From Louisville KY | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jlf2012
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 36002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlf2012     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Prayers, peace, love, healing to you Bea. You were the most wonderful wife a guy could have. I know Steve knew that and you carried him through the most awful times. He knew he had you by his side and he knew he was never alone. He always had your love and support. God bless you Bea.
Posts: 463 | From Sandusky, Ohio | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pigwit
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9059

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pigwit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bea, I am sad for your loss. Steve will not be forgotten.
Posts: 158 | From Ecuador | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bea,

I am so sorry to hear this news. May Steve rest in peace. My condolences during this very difficult time.

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nefferdun
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nefferdun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You were his angel and now he is yours.

Still, always, thinking of you because you are an angel to all of us.

Much love

--------------------
old joke: idiopathic means the patient is pathological and the the doctor is an idiot

Posts: 4676 | From western Montana | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
delljen
Member # 25090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for delljen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"You have left this world of sorrow, and are free from pain and harm, and now rest in peace and comfort, in the blessed Savior's arms." Unknown

Bea, I am so sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and my prayers. God Bless you.

--------------------
Lyme, Bart, Babs D, FL1953
I am just sharing my thoughts and experiences - I'm not a medical professional.

Posts: 69 | From Midwest | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jda815
Member # 37681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jda815     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So sorry to see this. I had him in a prayer group on another site.

You are in my prayers and thoughts Bea.

Posts: 3 | From OK | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katiebobatie
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 28753

Icon 1 posted      Profile for katiebobatie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am beyond sorry for your loss :'(

it breaks my heart when people suffer so horribly for years from these disease, and never get to see better days here before they finally pass away.

it just isn't fair..

i will be praying for you and your family... you seem like such a strong woman!

Posts: 442 | From usa | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fflutterby
Member # 28081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fflutterby     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bea,

I am so very sorry for your loss. May God give you peace and comfort. Steve was so blessed to have you. You are an amazing wife.

hugs and many blessings

fflutterby

--------------------
Psalm 46 1 God is our refuge and strength

Posts: 1367 | From North Jersey | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Healing in Santa Cruz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7798

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Healing in Santa Cruz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Bea, So sorry to hear this. Brought tears to my eyes.

You,Steve and your family and friends are in my thoughts and prayers. Big comforting Hugs for you/Please take good care.

Posts: 905 | From Santa Cruz,Calif | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
marypart
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for marypart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bea,
I have read your posts during the last couple of years that I've been on Lymenet. I only know you through Lymenet, but like others have said, I have been inspired by your perseverence and courage in the fight to get the best care possible for your husband.
I sincerely hope you can feel some solace knowing you did all you could and that you accompanied him-- you were with him every step of the way-- in the long struggle.
God Bless you and your family.
Mary

[ 10-12-2012, 09:51 PM: Message edited by: marypart ]

--------------------
Son, 26, Dx Lyme 4/10, Babs 8/10
Had serious arthritis, all gone.
Currently on Valtrex
Daughter, 26,bullseye 7/11
arthritis in knees, cured and off all meds. .
Self:Lyme, bart, sxs gone, no longer treating.

Posts: 496 | From Washington, DC | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tracy9
Member # 7521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tracy9         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Bea....I am so sad. My heart just aches for you. You are one of the most amazing women I've ever had the pleasure to admire. I pray your heart will remain full and that you will stay the course with your mission, as you are one determined and effective woman.

Steve lived as long as he did because he had you fighting by his side. I'm heartbroken to know you are no longer together in body, but I rejoice in knowing you are together in spirit, and that you will be reunited in Heaven one day.

All my love to you, Bea.

--------------------
NO PM; CONTACT: [email protected]

13 years Lyme & Co.; Small Fiber Neuropathy; Myasthenia Gravis, Adrenal Insufficiency. On chemo for 2 1/2 years as experimental treatment for MG.

Posts: 4480 | From Northeastern Connecticut | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gerifrog
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 17990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gerifrog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bea,
I am so sorry for your loss. I'm sure mere words can not be much comfort right now but know you are held in my thoughts and prayers as this difficult time passes for you.
Geri

Posts: 151 | From Kingston NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawn in VA
Member # 9693

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawn in VA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bea, I am so sorry for your loss. You are a beautiful caregiver, and both of you amazing fighters. Hugs to enfold you, and prayers with you right now.

--------------------
(The ole disclaimer: I'm not a doctor.)

Posts: 1349 | From VA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement