LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Hey GiGi, on EMFs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey GiGi, on EMFs
doopideedoo
Member # 31675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doopideedoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that Dr. K. is big on EMF reduction, and I was wondering if you knew whether he has any opinions on things like this:

http://www.cutcat.com/item/Total_Shield/570

It's the 'Total Shield'

Supposedly it neutralizes EMF's.

Some people swear by it apparently.

Posts: 18 | From Planet Earth | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
doopideedoo
Member # 31675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doopideedoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's some more on it.

http://brimhall.com/t-TotalShield.aspx

http://brimhall.com/p-104-total-shield-emf-protection.aspx

Personally, I'm very skeptical, but I try to be open minded and try new things.

I'm aware of the silver bed netting, but it would be nice if there were something that neutralized emfs without having to get rid of all the modern stuff that emits them.

Posts: 18 | From Planet Earth | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MichaelTampa
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Momlyme, thanks for posting that link. But I didn't see/hear any references to the Total Shield product that do-pe-doo posted. Did I miss it?
Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
doopi, I have not heard Dr. K. refer to "Total Shield."

As posted by Momlyme,
in this youtube he tells how to best shield oneself. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_wxM6IAF1I

Let me tell you, EMF and heavy metal toxicity can
be a disaster. One is bad enough, but both together cause major problems.

The trouble is - most people think they have Lyme
symptoms - while in reality they are caused by metal toxicity. Dr. K. has said many times that neurotoxins cannot be distinguished from each other. Worse is trying to identify Lyme and co-infections based on symptoms. People lose precious time loading in more and more antibiotics when they actually should detox the real culprits and correct dysregulations by doing

what really works : www.allergie-immun.de/Englisch
after ruling out KPU.

[ 11-23-2012, 12:37 PM: Message edited by: GiGi ]

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
momlyme
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 27775

Icon 1 posted      Profile for momlyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I saw shield... I thought it was the "Yshield" paint he talked about putting on walls.

Sorry, I should have clicked on the link. Sorry. My bad. [shake] I have never seen this Total Shield. I am skeptical too.

Better to try to reduce exposure.

--------------------
May health be with you!

Toxic mold was suppressing our immune systems, causing extreme pain, brain fog and magnifying symptoms. Four days after moving out, the healing began.

Posts: 2007 | From NY/VT Border | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement