LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Just started parasite treatment

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just started parasite treatment
Indica440
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Indica440     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is my protocol i believe its Dr.K:
- Mimosa Pudica (herb). 1/2 teaspoon twice a day. I have it with
grapefruit juice to kill the taste. Three days on, four days off.

- Biltricide. 600mg. 2 tablets three times per day for two days.
- Ivermectin. 12mg. 1 tablet four times per day for 14 days (same time
as Pyrantel). Per Dr K must be purchased from Key Pharmacy.
- Pyrantel Parmoate. 1000mg. At bed time for 14 days (same time as
Ivermectin). Per Dr K must be purchased from Key Pharmacy.
- Repeat Biltricide.
- Albenza. 400mg. One tablet twice per day for 14 days.
- Alinia. 500mg. Two tablets twice per day for 14 days.

I started with the Biltricide. I was really scared. Im experiencing very low level nausea, but its really low so far. But this night i feel great. I wonder if its already from the treatment...

Any suggestions what to add for detox? Coffe enema? Activated charcoal?

Posts: 141 | From cali | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Haley
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 22008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Haley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where did you get the mimosa pudica?
Posts: 2232 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Seems like alot to do all at once... At my worst - I could only tolerate 1 Parastroy a day.

I tried some of the drugs but I think the herbs are better in the long run. Everyone is different, though.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Indica440
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Indica440     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://astronutrition.com/paragone-15-day-program.html

Its called paragone. Im from europe, we have no parastroy here. Has anyone any idea what i could get in europe ? [Smile] Would be very thankful!

Did anyone try this? Sparkle7 you dont do them all at once of course. People have great results with both herbs and the drugs. I will do both.

I did buy the mimosa from biopure! It tasts so ugly but i like it anyway. Say goodbye critters [Smile]

Posts: 141 | From cali | Registered: Nov 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Indica440
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39461

update: i feel lousy on the ivermectin.... herxing like a sick dog!!!
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indica - that is the protocol I started with (as you outlined above). I think it's a great plan. After that, I switched to herbals with salt/c, and I continued to pass parasites daily (but maybe it's the meds that really got things going). I've been at it for 7+ months and have definitely hit a new level of wellness because of finally getting rid of all these bugs.

Regarding detox - what helped me the most was daily coffee enemas.

Regarding the mimosa pudica - I was able to get capsules from Hopkinton Drug 800-439-4441. (Dr. Klinghardt advised Hopkinton to get the mimosa pudica from a specific organic source in India, so it's just as good as Biopure's.)

Stick with your protocol. You will start to feel better!

Best to you.

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hopeforhealth
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hopeforhealth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are people detoxing metals at the same time as the parasite protocols or after?
Posts: 199 | From Niagara Falls | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Indica440
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39461

the ivermectin nearly killed me.
i felt bad after taking it (headache) and stayed in bed now for days. still feel like dying. this is so bad...oh my god

marypart
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 27012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for marypart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did a cycle of anti-parasitics, similar to yours.

I think the key is to do a liver flush somewhere in the middle-- to knock the eggs and/or live parasites out of the bile ducts.

I really think that helped me. I had bad stomach issues including a serious gastroparesis.

--------------------
Son, 26, Dx Lyme 4/10, Babs 8/10
Had serious arthritis, all gone.
Currently on Valtrex
Daughter, 26,bullseye 7/11
arthritis in knees, cured and off all meds. .
Self:Lyme, bart, sxs gone, no longer treating.

Posts: 496 | From Washington, DC | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try to do the coffee enemas. They made a world of difference for me. They were my life saver. I cannot overstate this.

Hang in there!

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MichaelTampa
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Treating parasites can let flow candida/yeast and metals. Good to deal with these at this time.
Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cass A
Member # 11134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cass A     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm starting a parasite cleanse myself, and am planning to do it for several months.

This protocol only lasts about a month.

Do you keep up the mimosa pudica or do something else or what when done with the pharmaceuticals?

Best,

Cass A

Posts: 1245 | From Thousand Oaks, CA | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I warned you... LOL. It's really hard doing an anti-parasite protocol. I think the dosages you were doing are too high - especially if you have a bad parasite problem. You don't really know until you start taking the stuff - then, all heck can bust loose...

I'm not a doctor, though!!! You have to cut back but don't think about stopping entirely. You will feel better. It takes time. You may want to do a plain water enema. I think the coffee can be too stimulating if you are going through a heavy die-off.

Take binders & stuff to clean out your intestinal tract like psylium, clay, charcoal, etc... You may want to take chlorella or modified cirtus pectin since metals & yeasts can be released. Eat apples, oatmeal, broths & soup, light foods & drink plenty of water.

You may want to add in an anti-yeast product. Solaray has a good one called Yeast Cleanse, I think.

I'm not sure where you can get Parastroy in Europe. I thought some of the places that sell vitamins in the US ship to Europe?

Try vitacost.com or Amazon.com - US version. I think it's better than the Paragone. You can try any basic anti-paraste combo with green, black walnut hulls, cloves & artemesia (it has different names like wormwood, sweet annie, etc.).

Everyone is different & has different parasites. If you have a big reaction - it means you have further work to do. Keep going but go more slowly. It took me about 2 to 3 years. I feel better & I'm glad I did it. I still have other stuff to deal with but getting rid of the parasites was very helpful.

I got very ill, too. It's not fun at all. Take a rest but keep going in one way or another. It takes time.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MichaelTampa
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do some herbs while doing the rx for parasites. These days it is mimosa pudica with them, it's been other herbs at different times as well.
Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is very important to do colonics when treating parasites. The dead proteins inside the body do not feel good.

Release of toxic metals that happens at the same time as well as release and die-off of fungi is what makes people feel worse than anything else.

Learn to test yourself to determine with a pendulum or biotensor to see what is happening. All you need is the tool and a metal test vial and a fungi vial. If you get a positive, at least you know what you are dealing with and what to take to solve the problems.

There is no way one can just go on a killing spree and expect to feel well while the dead stuff is still within. We need to learn and use common sense. Unless the toxins are being eliminated from the body, we will simply shift them around and will have to fight them again and again on the next round. If we clean our house, we don't leave the dirt inside the house?

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Love my kids
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 32876

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Love my kids     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GiGi,

Sorry for the naive question, What is a pendulum or biotensor???

--------------------
Healing thoughts to you,

L.

Posts: 101 | From USA | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Indica440
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39461

yeah i want to know that too.
oh boy this was one of the worst herxes ever.
im scared to start again. i must have killed something, i also had slight pain in the gut.

right now i dont feel any different. what helped me yesterday was to drink half of my milk thistle tincture. that really helped me... my liver must be in trouble all the time. and lots of salt (adrenals)

for the fungi one could take fluconazole and for the detox coffe enemas... i also added zeolithe again for detox (cant tolerate chlorella)

where can i buy a biotensor? by the way im form europe [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement