LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » PARASITE WARRIORS SUPPORT THREAD (Page 10)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  29  30  31   
Author Topic: PARASITE WARRIORS SUPPORT THREAD
glm1111
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing these cleanses tickbattler. We can never have enough ammo against these invaders. Hope these parasites start exiting from your son soon.

Sometimes adding a little salt/c will make them let go. Hope your little guy makes much progress.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carolann2013
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for carolann2013     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello all,

I have gotten my Parastroy in the mail today. It has two bottles Para-Rid and Para-Sweep.

Did I get the correct stuff?

Also, I read the bottles and it said that there needs to be a break. I am supposed to take two capsules each twice daily.

I am also taking salt/c doses two times a day.

How long should I take the Parastroy before taking a break from it?

Thanks!

Posts: 213 | From Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, you got the correct stuff. The info I just looked up again says"Take Parastroy in six mos intervals and then 1 mos break.

If necessary repeat. It also says to start with 1 capsule each P R and P SW 2 x a day for 1 week. Second week take 2 caps each 2 x a day for the second week,

Third week you can increase to 3 capse each 2 x a day. This is from the Natures Secret website. Keep us posted on how you do with it.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carolann2013
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39964

Icon 1 posted      Profile for carolann2013     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure will and thanks. I didn't even think about going to the website. I read the material that came with them and it really didn't give that much info.
Posts: 213 | From Tennessee | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tmcmhope
Member # 40048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tmcmhope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello All
I am still going strong on the salt/c protocol. Have a question- I woke up this morning with several red ring worm looking circles on my chest. Has anyone had this, if yes is it a parasite?

I took a picture but don't know how to share it- can someone help me with this?

Thanks - tmcmhope
[confused]

--------------------
Molly

Posts: 7 | From Illinois | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ringworm is considered a parasite on Humaworm's website. Here is what it looks like (anti fungals are supposed to kill it):

http://www.howdoeslooklike.com/what-does-ringworm-look-like/

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VV     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

Any recommendation on an enema kit? Are the stainless steel buckets the way to go?

I've been on parasite herbs for more than a month so I guess it's time to flush.

Posts: 922 | From Philadelphia | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tricky Tickey
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 26546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tricky Tickey     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, does anyone know if those vibrating machines would help with parasites? I've been going for the past 2 days taking 10 minutes on the Goga machine, 10 minutes in Infrared, then another 10 on Goga. Also drink 4 cups of alkaline water while there. It's helping my stress and tension in my neck & body.

It just dawned on me that this could also stir up some bugs. I had a slight nose bleed when I got home. I noticed my nose starts itching while I'm on the machine. I think it may. Hope it runs off some buggers!

--------------------
Early Disseminated LD- 2010.
Currently doing acupuncture and yoga.
Negative Igenex (IND & Pos Bands)
ISSUES AFTER: Tendonitis, letter reversal, Low immune system.
PREVENTION:SaltC,Iodine,Humaworm,
Chiropractic.

Posts: 1013 | From In a van down by the river. | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VV - I order the disposable latex-free enema bags on Amazon. I just find that it makes it cleaner and easier....which makes it easier to commit to a daily practice for me.

Here's a link: http://www.amazon.com/Disposable-Enema-Bag-Set-Individually/dp/B002NWS2BM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1362101926&sr=8-2&keywords=disposable+enema+bags

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Tricky,

Not sure about the Goga machine, but the bigger question for me is, are you on any antiparasitics?

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

MannaMe
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MannaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My hubby has been drinking Braggs apple cider vinegar in water for his digestion.

Yesterday I set the cup with straight vinegar down & went to fill the pitcher with water, so I could add the water to the vinegar.

He saw the cup and it only had a little in it, so he threw it in his mouth and swallowed it down! Then he coughed and sputtered and carried on. I thought he was choking....... When he could finally talk again he said what happened. Some of it went down 'the wrong throat'.

He's been coughing ever since. Did that kill off some critters? or just irritate the airways?

Is there something to do to help soothe / ease the cough? He's rifing for cough.

Posts: 2252 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

He just swallowed "down the wrong pipe" which this is commonly referred to when this happens. Has nothing to do with killing critters. He aspirated the liquid. If he developes any lung symptoms he should seek medical help.

As you suspected, he just irritaed the airways. He should drink everthing warm not cold so he doesn't cause any more constriction. It should just calm down on it's own. Maybe someone has a home remedy that they know of.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
VV, I got this at walgreens (it works great, and has big tubing, so it's easy to clean).

http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/walgreens-combination-douche,-enema-and-water-bottle-system/ID=prod17207-product

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VV     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you all get the temp right for an enema? Should be warm, right?
Posts: 922 | From Philadelphia | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

It should be room temp. I just posted some links on an new post called Coffee Enemas (much more info there).

--------------------

Catgirl
Member # 31149

VV, here's another one. :)

http://www.sawilsons.com/basicenema.htm

--------------------

carolann2013
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39964

To my disappointment, I am going to have to stay off of the salt/c. I had quit taking it for about four days.

Decided I would try it again at a lower dose. My swelling got worse and packed on about five pounds.

Will just doing the Parastroy work as well? I am doing two doses a day. Tomorrow I will go to three times a day.

Will it be helpful if I continue the vitamin C? It surely can't hurt me. I have read that it is a natural dieuretic.

I must say the salt/c was really doing the job on parasites. I could not believe it!!!

canadianmama
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 36298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canadianmama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi All,

So I have been pulsing small does (1/8tsp) salt/c for my son.

Today is day two of his pulse and he has a sore stomach and very loose stools.

Any thoughts? Is this likely related to the salt/c?

Is it a good thing or not?

Should he do day three of the pulse? We have been doing three on four off. His anxiety has not returned with the pulsing.

I know there is no certain answers to these questions, but any thoughts welcome.

Posts: 372 | From british columbia | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

The loose stools can be a sign of dieoff, so if you can, look to see if anything came with it. I would keep going. Keep us posted

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Gratitude
Member # 31314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gratitude   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have known for many years that I have a parasitic infection despite negative stool samples. Proof finally came after releasing them from my throat and sinus cavity. Very creepy!

My lyme Dr. just put me on one single dose of Ivermectin. I have major doubts this will irradiate the infection(s), especially after all these years.

I'm afraid it's back in my own hands to treat. I'm thinking about buying Parastroy and going back on the salt/C protocol. My husband wants me to see a Parasitologist.

Few questions:

Is it worth finding a Parasitologist? I live in an area of high international travel so there are many around. Or is the medical/pharmaceutical model of treating chronic parasitic infections ineffective in general?

Is it best to purchase Parastroy directly from the manufacturer? It's half the cost on Amazon but I worry about the expiration date or the temp conditions the product was stored in.

What's the best place to purchase the salt/C e-book?

Posts: 57 | From Washington, DC | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

You can buy Parastroy, sea salt(Real Salt) and Ester C powder with bioflavinoids by American Health all very inexpensive from vitacost.

Knowing what I know now about parasites, I would start tx ASAP. I tested negative for yrs for parasites and I was loaded.

If you can find someone who is Dr. K. trained and does ART that would be a good option. You can purchase the salt/c book from Amazon.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Catgirl
Member # 31149

quote:
Or is the medical/pharmaceutical model of treating chronic parasitic infections ineffective in general? [/QB]
Gratitude, you nailed it. You can try a parasitologist, but I think they tend to help people who have traveled from overseas rather than the rest of us. Most docs just don't believe parasites are an issue here. Maybe you'll get lucky?

You're right, one dose of ivermectin won't do it. Parasites love their comfortable homes and don't want to leave them.

--------------------

dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My husband has a new spot on his bicep that resembles ringworm, but it is not scaly or itchy. It is only the size of a dime. It is a perfect circle with just a red outline. No center. I wish I had taken a picture. Could this be related to any parasite?
Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tmcm
Member # 23249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tmcm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dbpei- my wife had a very similar occurance, she had 4 of pop up on her chest, she has been on salt/c for a few weeks now at only 1/4 per day.
Posts: 52 | From Illinois | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daynise
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39609

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daynise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is pretty TMI, but I have a question- has anyone experienced mucus in their stools or hairy looking stools since starting to treat for parasites?

I'm also fighting candida, but just starting to worry that I have an intestinal infection. My ND has me starting on SeaCure but just wondered if anyone else noticed this while doing parasite treatments?

Posts: 428 | From Midwest | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gratitude - you are right...one dose of Ivermectin won't even come close. I don't know of anyone who has been to a parasitologist. Would be interesting to see what he/she says. Everyone I know who is treating for parasites is either doing it on their own and/or having their LLMD oversee them.

Treatment must be long-term. I've been treating for 9 months and still passing parasites just about daily. I started with a rotation of different pharmaceuticals for about 3 months, then switched to herbals and was still getting daily visible results. My doc now wants to switch me back to pharmaceuticals.

daynise - yes, I get mucus also sometimes. And also biofilm. I'm not sure what you mean by hairy looking? If you mean stringy at times, then yes I get that also. It's all so weird isn't it?

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

dbpei,

I have had many similar rashes that you describe since being on antiparasitics. IMO, I do believe, that the rashes were either from parasites or secondary infections.

Getting rid of parasites will lead to eliminating other infections as well. If your husband is not on antiparasitics, it would be a VERY good idea to do so.

daynise,

The hairy looking stools could be from the black fiber looking worms pictured on www.lymephotos.com Check it out. Mucous in the stools are on the symptom list for parasites.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

daynise
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39609

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daynise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you guys! Uggh. Sorry I had to ask- it's been happening for awhile. Yes it's like that photo on lymestrategies... Hate this stuff!
Posts: 428 | From Midwest | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

daynise,

The good news is that you are getting rid of them!! For me that was a celebration when I actually "saw" what was making me so sick.

What helped me was to stay focused, keep it simple and declare war!! Persistence is KEY. Just keep going and you will get your health back.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

annxyzz
Member # 20404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for annxyzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to report my experiment reults . I have been eating 3-4 cloves of chopped raw garlic
( taken with bites of hummus) and 4 clove capsules . As a result , I got a very strong herx reaction.

I think the cloves ( just my guess) does more than kill eggs. I think the cloves may kill a lot more ! The two of these are easy to take, cheap , and safe . Just be prepared afor a strong reaction, which surprised me!

I have been doing this every other day . On the "off " days I take ivermectin , artemesia annnua, GSE, and sida acuta drops.
I think this is powerful in killing many pathogens - a broad swath . I am herxing an awful lot , but think I am on the right track.

--------------------
annxyzz

Posts: 1178 | From East Texas | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

annxyzz, You are right about cloves killing other infections. They are a very strong antibacterial as well as being antimalarial.

If you haven't seen anything exit yet, you might want to consider adding some salt/c. It usually makes the parasites let go and exit. You are def on the right track. Thanks for the info.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Gratitude
Member # 31314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gratitude   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Gael, Tammy & Catgirl. I'm taking this into my own hands with herbs & salt/C.

I may see a parsitologist just to see what they say, but I won't get my hopes up.

Just so disappointed in my LLMD's decision to put me on one dose of Ivermectin. It makes me less confident in his ability to help me get well. He's so well respected and nationally known. I guess this part of the treatment picture hasn't reached all LLMDs?

Posts: 57 | From Washington, DC | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's the Para Cleanse product that my practitioner likes. She says this is one of the few products she has tested on her EDS machine that hits ALL of the different types of worms.

http://www.pbiv.com/paracleanse.html

I'm curious -what symptoms do you all get when you herx from salt/C and/or your parasite cleanses?

My herx after drinking salt/C happens within about 20 minutes with dizziness, eye stinging, pain in my spinal column or lung area, increased vibrating in my feet and the rest of my body, and stomach gurgling.

I'm also curious if you all think parasites caused your fatigue and insomnia before you treated? We have been trying to figure out why my husband still feels fatigued even though we can't find lyme in him anymore based on two separate practitioners testing him energetically. We know he has blastocystis since we saw that on testing and his stomach is gurgly now, but I'm starting to wonder if parasites have been the cause of his fatigue and insomnia and brain fog for the past couple years. Those are his primary symptoms now.

I started him on 1/4 tsp of salt/C twice daily yesterday and he really herxes on it. (I told him to start a bit slower with 1/8 tsp instead but he wanted to start at that dose.)

Thanks,
tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

tick battler,

All of the symptoms you are mentioning, I have gotten as well. The parasites are hiding everywhere and when hit with the salt/c, they can't stand and react to it.

If you start to feel crawling under you skin, it's also due to the parasites trying to escape the salt.

I absolutely believe that ALL my symptoms incl brain fog and fatigue were due to a hyperinfection of parasites. I had all of the symptoms listed on the Humaworm symptom list.

Glad to see that your husband has started salt/c. Wishing him the best results. If he gets diarrhea, that's from dieoff.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Gael. Last night I felt terrible and couldn't sleep due to a lot of symptoms and today felt terrible too with shortness of breath, internal vibrating and a lot of stomach gurgling. I think most of my symptoms are from blastocystis. I realized that I haven't taken any detox things in the last 3 days...I guess that is probably why! I took some clay and chlorella today and hope it will help me tonight.

Has anyone noticed a difference in symptoms when they forgot to take binders? I know how important they are but it's nice to hear confirmation that this could be why I feel so bad, and not that I got reinfected or that my protocol isn't working!

Has anyone had shortness of breath they attribute to parasites? If so, did it go away with treatment? I know babesia can cause air hunger and I think the blastocystis (also a protozoa) is causing it for me and for my son.

I find I have times where I feel like I'm getting better and then a week later I feel like I'm backsliding. It is very frustrating. Gael or anyone else - did you experience changes from week to week where it wasn't always gradual improvement?

Thanks,
tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

I had SEVERE shortness of breath and asthma where I had to use an inhaler. It went completely away when I started tx parasites. Can't remember the timeline, but it was sooner than later. The gurgling and especially the vibrating I believe are from the parasites being stirred up.

If you haven't experienced any dieoff via diarrhea after taking salt/c, you might want to consider increasing the dose a little.

How much are you taking? The getting better and backsliding feeling is part of the process. I do believe looking back that even when feeling this way, the infections were receding and dying.

The other thing I read is that the parasites are in approx 3 layers of tissues along with the eggs. It really is like peeling an onion.

tick,

Have you seen any parasites in the toilet? Also important to do enemas and you might want to consider colonics.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

tick battler -- Yes, I do sometimes feel like I am moving forward, then falling back. I wish it was just a gradual improvement day by day, but it is not. When I look back, I can say wow I am soooo much better. But on the bad days, I feel like I can slip back into the ditch.

Hang in there. The good days will circle back around.

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Gratitude, I think your doc is closely scrutinized by his idiotic state medical board. I was surprised to get a script recently of just once per week of iver as well. This forces me to treat on my own too.

[ 03-06-2013, 06:05 PM: Message edited by: Catgirl ]

--------------------

glm1111
Member # 16556

You can order Ivermectin from a pet supply place I believe. It is cheaper. There are others on here that know where to order and the appropriate dosages for humans. Hopefully they will come by here and post the info.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Gael-

I stopped the salt for a about week or so when I got my tooth out. They gave me abx & I didn't want to take too much stuff.

Anyway, I'm back on the salt/C. I take it as per dowsing. I took 1/2 tsp in the afternoon & 1 tsp this evening. I get different doses on different days. I feel a little off focus lately - so maybe I'm not concentrating enough?

I have been having terrible joint pain. I was just wondering if this could be the parasites trying to get away. I don't recall if it started when I started the salt/C or not but I think it did occur around that time. The joints are my 2 shoulders & both of my hips. Maybe the parasites are hiding out there trying to get away? It's like they are going to the edges of my torso.

I know is sounds a bit weird but it does seem plausable. I've been going crazy trying to figure out what is causing this joint pain. I never had it before. It started in Dec or Nov. last year I think.

I have not seen any obvious parasites elsewhere - like toilet or skin...

Also - I'm just wondering what dosage everyone is doing. I think for my weight, I'm supposed to be doing 3 TBS but I'm a bit dyslexic & I might have gotten it mixed up. Is this a "normal" dosage to be aiming for. I haven't been able to do more than about 1-2 tsps per day as per dowsing.

I'd like to try to stay focused here with this. Somehow, I've been getting distracted with other protocols & maybe I should really ride this out to see if my joint pain really is some kind of parasite...? I was thinking it might be heavy metals, inflammation, EMFs, menopause, hormones, arthritis or some other issue.

Gael - I know you always say to stick with the salt/C... What do you think? You are a woman of wisdom.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PS - you can get ivermectin here - http://www.horse.com/wormers/rotational-paste-gel-and-pellets/724/

The proportions for horses is the same as for humans - you take it by weight. There's a syringe on the tube & you dispense it as per the weight.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Also - I wanted to add that some use oil of clove, oregano & thyme to bust biofilms. There also is a well known doctor who recommends oil of clove for bartonella. I haven't seen any studies about these uses, though.
sparkle7
Member # 10397

Sorry - another post - just checked into Para Cleanse... $69 for a month supply! I'd stick with the Parastroy. I think Parastroy is better judging from the ingredients (even if they were both the same amount of money)... Just my opinion.
glm1111
Member # 16556

Hi sparkle,

About your joint pain,(common to Lyme sufferers)the infections seems to settle in the joints and are probably parasitic in nature.

When I went higher on my salt/c and herbs, small scabs emerged from my wrist joints and I had a bullseyes appear on each elbow with little bumps of what later came out as scabs and infection.

Remember the parasites do carry bacteria, so it's a combo deal. Also, the salt goes after bb and cysts according to lymestrategies.

As far as dosing of salt/c, I worked my way up to 4tsp a day in divided doses.(20gms( I am only 5'3" and 125 lbs, so didn't follow the weight suggestion.

Not suggesting anyone go that high, but that's what I did. I backed way down after a few yrs to about 1-2 tsp a day according to how I felt and what I needed.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

glm1111
Member # 16556

Just wanted to say, I also took lots of Super Digestaway by Soloray which contains ox bile and pancreatin along with papaya and bromelein etc. Antiparasitic as well.

Extra Cloves, about 6-8 caps a day. Parastroy, (sometimes adding Hanna kroeger Wormwood Combo to the mix)

Betaine HCL, coconut oil, coconut water, kefir and cooked with lots of antiparasitic herbs and spices.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thanks Gael. I took 1 tsp salt/C this morning. I think I reached bowel tolerance of the C. Do you eventually get over the diarrhea from the C so you can increase the dosage?

My Igenix test was really on the very low side of being slightly infected with Bb. That's why I was never convinced it was actually Lyme. It may be other things? - what, I don't know. I do know I had/have some kind of parasite. I actually saw that at one point.

None of my tests were ever very conclusive of anything & I had alot of testing done.

It took me a long time to get to being able to tolerate any salt/C. I'll add the other things you mentioned gradually. Can you post the per weight suggested ratio? You may have posted it & I missed it. I did find one on another website but it may have been wrong. 3 TBS is 9 tsps a day. That seems like alot.

I'm feeling kind of weird today & I got it up to about 2 tsps per day as of now.

dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sparkle, that is a lot of salt! 1/4 tsp = 1 gram. So if you were having 3 TBS, that would = 12 grams per day! You want to try and keep the vitamin C amount the same as the salt. And you want to make sure you are taking unrefined salt.

Maybe you should slow down a bit.

Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Member # 10397

I'm currently taking 1 tsp about 2 times a day. I read somewhere that I should try to get to 3 TBS per day as per my weight. I don't think that is correct. That's why I was hoping someone could post the formula. I think it goes by weight.

I dowse everything - so some days I take more than other days. I was taking 1/2 tsp, 2 X a day. I want to get to my maximum eventually but I'm not sure what that should be.

I know I reached bowel tolerance of C since I have diarrhea today. I can't do this all the time, though. I have to go out & do stuff. Kind of hard getting stuck on the Long Island Expressway when you have to use the bathroom...

sparkle7
Member # 10397

PS - thanks dbpei. I know about the salt. I used to take Real Salt but I switched to the pink Himalayan crystal salt.
dbpei
Member # 33574

I misunderstood, Sparkle. Below is a quote from the E book regarding dosage:

"A person can Scale-Up to taking 1 gram of salt and 1 gram of Vitamin C per every 12-15 lbs of body weight. For example, if a person is 180 lbs, the maximum measure could reach would be 12-15 grams each per day.

If a person is 140 lbs, the maximum measure would be 9-11 grams each per day, and so on.

It must be noted, though, that many have done extremely well with consistent application of a lesser amount for their body weight (such as 5, 6 or 8 grams of each per day). This can be a personal choice depending upon personal
observation of benefits seen during application."

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thanks dbpei! So, 1 tsp = 4 grams approx. I guess I had the wrong info about 3 TBS. I was really wondering how I was going to work up to that...
glm1111
Member # 16556

1 tsp of salt equals approx 5 grams. I agree it's a personal choice as to what dose and benefits you experience.

sparkle,

9 tsp is WAY TOO MUCH!! As I stated above, I worked up to 4tsp in divided doses through the day, but not recommended for everyone.

I am back to a maintenance of 1 tsp a day if that. If you are feeling weird, you are probably herxing, and I would hold off until your symptoms calm down even if it means skipping a day.

The diarrhea as explained on the original lymephotos site is from die off. I use to welcome it.

Be on the lookout for critters when this happens. Also drinking coconut water is a good idea to balance out electrolytes.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thanks Gael. Do you think the diarrhea can be from the vit C in itself? People do reach bowel tolerance - same as with magnesium...
glm1111
Member # 16556

It can be from the vitamin C, but when I experienced it early on, I always saw critters in the toilet.

I think bowel tolerance is about 10-15 gms, but there are other factors involved, such as toxicity as too how much is tolerated.

The salt will also cause evacuation from the parasites dying. I aways did a warm water enema even with the diarrhea, and saw even more parasites emerge.

Personaly, I always felt flushing the colon of toxins has to be a good thing.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Sparkle, dental work brought on joint pain for me.

--------------------

tick battler
Member # 21113

Joint pain in my daughter was caused by rheumatoid arthritis, which did not show up on blood work but did show on EDS testing. Our practitioner says she feels RA is always caused by EBV, which also showed high levels in my daughter. Our practitioner had a bad case of EBV and terrible bone on bone arthritis coming from it 15 years ago and that is how she got into the business of EDS testing - she used it to figure out her issue and then completely healed herself.

We worked on getting rid of the EBV in my daughter and her pain went away. She had to miss over a month of school in the fall because she could not walk. She is back to playing tennis again now.

tickbattler

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Thanks everyone! I posted some info about joint pathogens & dental issues on another thread. I can post it again if people are interested.

I don't think that's what it is because I had it prior to getting the tooth removed. I had 2 teeth removed last year. I was OK up until last October or Nov... I thought I was going through menopause but it turns out that I'm not yet... (LOL). They say you can get joint pain from that, too.

I think it effects alot of people judging by how big the supplement section for it is at the vitamin store.

I will try a enema. I didn't see any parasites but it doesn't mean they aren't there...

Interesting about the EBV. My test results were low but I did have CFS when I was in my 20s. My test results were low or a non issue back then, too. I did get completely well back then. It took me a few years but I did it.

My doctor said that most people have it these days. He said my more recent test was nothing to be concerned about. This was back in 2006 or so. It may be a factor if I do some energetic testing, though...

Gael - I didn't want to think this was a herx but it may just be that. It feels like a stomach virus. I was feeling kind of hot but not quite a fever. Classic herx stuff... I think you are right. If it is a herx - I'm really happy about that! It means that the salt/C is working!!!

I'll let everyone know what happens. It's pretty interesting from a medical standpoint. Joint pain is no fun.

PS - tick battler - did your practitioner say what she did for the EBV? Just curious...

tick battler
Member # 21113

There are a couple of products that test well against EBV and other viruses but nothing completely remedies it on her machine except the imprinted drops (frequencies put in a drainage remedy similar to a mild rife effect).

Lysine is very helpful as is a product called Total VirX. BioPure's Viressence is also helpful. American Neutriceuticals' I plex is anti imflammatory and tests well against RA and EBV.

My daughter was on all of these (along with rife treatments) and still is except for the Viressence - you don't need that if you are taking Total Virx. It still took 2 months to get rid of the RA.

tickbattler

tmcm
Member # 23249

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tmcm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the first time in 3 years, I think we are on track to improve health! My wife has been on the salt c for 3 wks at 1/4 once per day. She did her first ennema and (sorry if this is TMI)

lots of clear strands (straw like)in her stool and mucus. Later she passed something large flat clear looked to be 6-10 inches. The texture reminds me of a jelly fish!

No way this is a normal bowel movment!

Posts: 52 | From Illinois | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

That's GREAT news tmcm! Just keep going you are on the right track. You are right when you say you are on the right track.

You might want to consider adding some antiparasitic herbs such as Parastroy or Humaworm. Thanks for posting and please keep us informed.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

tick battler
Member # 21113

tmcm - I'm curious - did she do a coffee enema or just a warm water one?
Thanks,
tickbattler

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

tmcm - that is great news! It's very empowering once you see the invaders leaving. I hope your wife starts to see improvements soon.
sparkle7
Member # 10397

tmcm - I think the jelly like stuff may be mucus. You see that alot with parasites. It can be a biofilm that protects them.

Thanks tickbattler! I'll give it some thought.

I'm still not sure that this is a herx. I think it might be a stomach virus. That norovirus has been going around this year. I used a really awful restroom at a gas station - I may have picked it up there...? or anywhere...?

PhillyLyme
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PhillyLyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I started taking Paracid Forte - basically wormwood, Olive leave Black walnut Berbenine and Artemisinin.

I started with a full dose and then back off a bit...last night I took a full dose and this morning I had about 5 BM all very watery. Did not see any other than some white stuff which I think could be un digested almonds which I had on Thursday. There was a lot of water and almost nothing solid...

I also had a bad headache on the back of my head...not like the sinus stuff I am also dealing with...I hope this is indeed hitting some parasites and that I will soon see "evidence"

Posts: 324 | From Philly | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

I'm back on alinia and coffee enemas and feeling good. :)

--------------------

glm1111
Member # 16556

Happy to hear that you are feeling good Catgirl.

PhillyLyme,

Sometimes it can take a while before you see parasites. Just a note and that is usually the parasite cleanses have cloves to kill the eggs. Hanna Kroeger makes clove caps should you decide to add them. The white stuff is an indication that you are hitting something. Keep us posted

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

tick battler
Member # 21113

catgirl - I think I recall you started doing the coffee enemas recently...is there a post that gives the step by step on how to do this? I want to try it but I am very sensitive to caffeine!

tickbattler

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Hi tick battler - here are some of my coffee enema tips....based on some initial instructions I received from Dr. K's office:

- Use a French Press - holds the perfect amount (4 cups). Use 3 Tablespoons of ORGANIC coffee only (not decaf). Let cool.

- Use filtered water (not tap with chlorine).

- I only use disposable bags. I cannot be bothered with washing and reusing. You can buy them by the case on Amazon

- The goal is to work up to holding all 4 cups. But to start....take in about 2 cups and hold up to 15-20 minutes if you can (I can't hold nearly that long). Expel. Then take in the last 2 cups, hold and expel again.

Little helpful hints that I figured out that makes it quick and easy:
- Don't forget to close clamp before pouring coffee into bag (otherwise it will run right out.)
- Do enema on the bathroom floor (I lay down a towel, then place the little pad they give you on top.)
- I hang the bag on the middle hinge of the back of the door (it is the perfect height!)
- Over the tub, I take the cap off the hose and open the clamp to get coffee to come to the edge (to remove all excess air before beginning).
- Insert tube a few inches (if the coffee doesn't start flowing and you need to insert further, it's safe and no problem, you can go up to 10" or more.)
- Don't let coffee sit out too long because mold, etc. can start growing.

The first few times you may fumble a little here and there, but hang in there, you will get the hang of it very quickly, and will be happy you stuck with it. It is well worth the effort.

Happy cleansing!
Tammy

droid1226
Member # 34930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for droid1226     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it so bad to just cook the coffee, filter it, and use a Fleet enema. Just replace the brine they have in it with your coffee? It takes a 1/4 of the time with the same result.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/droid1226/videos?view=0&flow=grid

Posts: 1181 | From ohio | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Tammy - thanks so much for the info! I don't have a french press so may have to just brew it the other way. And someone had mentioned to ma a while ago about pouring out the fleet enema bags like droid just suggested so I had bought a couple of those to try.

Do you have to lie on one side to put it in and turn to the other side? I thought that was important to get it to the liver?

I will get some of the disposable bags if all goes well.
Thanks,
tickbattler

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

I'm not sure about that type of brewing and any chemicals that may be in the filter?? I'm sure some people do it this way tho...

I guess its okay to empty a fleet enema and replace with coffee. But I think they are difficult to use. The disposable bags hang and there is a tube that extends out....so with the bag hanging you have gravity helping the coffee to flow. And they are cheap....less than $1 each when you buy a case, which is what I do.

I've heard people say different things about laying on left side, then on your back, then onto right side. I've heard some others say it doesn't matter.....you can just lay on your back. I'd be curious to know if one way is better than another.

You can buy a French press at Bed Bath and Beyone (w/ 20%coupon:)

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Tick battler, I am very sensitive to caffeine as well, but just two tablespoons works too. I like to do 3 tablespoons per 8 cups of water. 4 real cups. The coffee maker measures out at a smaller cup size (6 oz).

I tried the french press but we are on a well, so it's a pain to clean up the coffee grinds, so I just use my drip coffee maker with unbleached coffee filters. Whole foods may sell some without chemicals too. I'm sure my plastic coffee maker has PBCs in it though, so there is that to consider.

I was so chicken to do these enemas. It took me almost a year to muster up the nerve to do them (lol). Tammy told me what to do (same instructions she provided above). It was easy peasy. Once you do them, you're hooked. I feel so much better for days.

Here is a link that has everything you need to know about coffee enemas:

link: http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=123126;p=0

[ 03-12-2013, 03:58 PM: Message edited by: Catgirl ]

--------------------

tick battler
Member # 21113

Tammy and Catgirl - thanks for the info. I am not a coffee drinker so never make it - can you just boil the coffee in a pan and then strain it with a filter or cheesecloth?

Thanks,
tickbattler

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Tick battler, I don't see why not.

--------------------

lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok-i had to go off tx for awhile cuz my life got crazy. i was able to finish reading the salt c book and now have a question.

on here i thought it was ok to take salt /c 2 or 3 times a day with the salt being 1/4 tsp each time and the c being 1000mg each time

now i see in the book the plan is to take it 5-6 times a day...

when i take it 2x i keep running to the bathroom...within minutes of the c. how can you take it all day long like that? i dont think i could leave the house.

and if you take 1/4 tsp 5 times a day does that mean you have to take 1000mg c each time?

i can do a little but i dont think i can do that much...

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  29  30  31   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement