LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » PARASITE WARRIORS SUPPORT THREAD (Page 13)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  29  30  31   
Author Topic: PARASITE WARRIORS SUPPORT THREAD
glm1111
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!! Great video. This is a very bad infection and needs to be addressed long term...FOREVER! From what I have read, the Ivermectin does not kill the adults, but helps keep the infection at bay.

Dr. K's protocol with different antiparasitic meds is supposedly effective, but I have seen people post here that they have to keep repeating it. Some folks, rotate between the pharma meds and antiparasitic herbs and salt/c.

Adding clove caps (Hanna Kroeger) is also a good idea as it kills the eggs, is antibacterial and have read is effective against malaria. Coconut oil and coconut water is also effective.

Eating any foods that are antiparasitic is also a good idea. Thanks so much for posting this most informative video.

Please keep us posted and don't forget to do warm water enemas and or colonics to remove dead and dying parasites out of the lower colon.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right on Tammy! Great video Lymedin!

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was an amazing video. I am not sure who the person was that was analyzing the microscope slide, but she validated my DX of lyme disease when discussing the bands on Igenex WB!

So it appears that your body is able to handle these parasites when your immune system and gut are in good working order. It is when you have illnesses that harm your immune system, that the parasites become unmanageable.

I want to make those papaya smoothies on a regular basis! Glad I have incorporated Salt C into my regimen. I have several cloves daily too. I know I need to do more - and I will but I am doing so much right now with herbs and other forms of treatment. Slower pace may be the best way to go for me.

I am taking cholestyramine and wonder if anyone who follows this thread is as well. I am not sure if these are parasites, but I see an enormous amount of yellowish specks in all of my stools. I guess I feel good about getting rid of whatever this is!

Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desertwind
Member # 25256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desertwind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can anyone explain the correlation between yeast and parasites?

When I did a modified version of Dr.K's protocol I experienced a metallic taste in my mouth. The taste only went away after a few doses of Diflucan. Did killing parasites releaseyeast

Posts: 1671 | From Tick Infested New Jersey | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, killing parasites releases yeast, metals and bacteria. Coconut oil is very helpful in getting rid of yeast. Look up GiGi's post Babushka principal.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sillia
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23994

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sillia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had a bad episode and am seeing parasites I haven't seen before. Taking Alinia (along with my abx) for around 10 days with no problems; every few days I take some DE but don't when my stomach's queasy. I do saline enemas every day and the coffee 3 times a week for the past couple weeks. Friday I took 1 tsp of bentonite clay.

Saturday I woke up with a ferocious, hideous headache which lasted all day and had me flat on my back with ice on my head. I vomited a few times and saw some parasites--one that looked like a slug and another bundle of thickish strands. Neither of these could have been food as my stomach was totally empty except for water I'd drank.

I didn't feel like the Alinia was too strong--usually with too strong a dose of something I'll herx right away.

Any thoughts, ideas...I want to keep treating for these horrible things but I can't go through these die-off headaches! So far I can't tell if the coffee enemas are helping. Too soon to tell??

Arg.

Posts: 261 | From Nebraska | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your reaction may have been from a combination of the enemas and the clay. It's easy to deplete electrolytes and minerals with all you're doing.

Try taking your binders more often (but a smaller dose) to clear out the dead and dying parasites and toxins they were carrying (metal too). The metals alone can make you sick. Remember to add in minerals and electrolytes.

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keikko
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 34991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keikko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone one had a die off reaction from DE? I thought it was just a binder?

Also, for those doing salt/c...do any of you have digestive issues that are complicated by this protocol? Not to be to graphic but like rectal bleeding, or inflammation in colon, etc.

Can you still do enemas/coffee with this issue? seems to be irritating to colon?

I already know parasites are a big issue more from evidence I have seem in the bathroom but I'm trying figure out how to work on them and still stay of my feet....keep gettting myself in a mess with everything I do...even with a ton of binders.

Tried ivermectin for a couple of weeks...pediatric doses and had the worse neurological flare.

I read this entire thread and bought the salt/c book today but the one thing that I think could hold me back is the irritation and inflammation already present in colon.

Thanks

Posts: 137 | From ATX | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desertwind
Member # 25256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desertwind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the same question about DE. Die off?
Posts: 1671 | From Tick Infested New Jersey | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sillia
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 23994

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sillia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think DE can cause dieoff, but I thought I was pretty much used to it by now. Maybe in combo with the Alinia it tipped things over the edge... And I thought 1 tsp of bentonite WAS a low dose, sigh. I know larger amounts of it have given me a herx before.

I don't see how I can take binders if they make me herx! I do charcoal at night, but that doesn't seem like enough.

As far as minerals and electrolytes--that's a good thought, but I do take a lot of supplemental minerals. I can see about electrolytes--I think my EmergenC packets are electrolytes but maybe not enough?

I really think the headache is from die-off. I just can't see how to proceed any more cautiously.

Posts: 261 | From Nebraska | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes DE can cause die-off. It is anti-parasitic (in addition to being a binder).
Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymedin2010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am down for the papaya smoothie & seeds and the pineapple stalks. I was just thinking about getting my hands on some.

Here was the video that I posted of my parasite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT03XTGuSxs&feature=youtu.be

That is the most informed microscopist that I have ever come across in that first video I posted, so eloquent too. All the things that she pointed out in the blood sample, I also see in mine.

I also see some in other people's blood. There is a correlation between the amount of symptoms that people report & the amount of dancing spirochetes & forms and various other unidentifiable organisms.

That is one of the things that I have learned with my ventures & it is great to have it confirmed by someone else.

Perhaps many of us carry the spirochete, but it is not until you get the "FULL LOAD", and most often it may come from a tick, that you acquire the potential for chronic sickness.

Posts: 2087 | From NY | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymedin2010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Again this is for you Gael. I too am looking for the proof before I get all the proper equipment to start testing on spirochetes.

Clear signs of spirochetes in the mouth. They are not necessarily Lyme spirochetes, but one can see if Borrelia can be anywhere, they can surely be in the mouth & be sexually transmitted.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMuMEBKi2_s&list=UU-J8_4Mfq9cFei0NDZmL5cg

The point of the above video is to show you more so what happens in this video where plaque, containing spirochetes & amoeba are exposed to SALT:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMuMEBKi2_s&list=UU-J8_4Mfq9cFei0NDZmL5cg

Posts: 2087 | From NY | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

This dentist finds them in 90% of his patients oral cavity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2b4aA6_anQ&list=UU-J8_4Mfq9cFei0NDZmL5cg

Makes you wonder. Maybe Lyme is not Lyme without the coinfections. It needs the coinfections to compromise the immune system & become systemic.

"Yes, Listerine helps but salt and baking soda works better if you can believe it. Thanks for the interest, Dr O"

glm1111
Member # 16556

Thanks so much for posting this Lymedin. Salt is a very powerful antagonist against bb and also the cyst form.

keikko.

The sea salt and vit C will help heal the inflammation in the colon, just as it does when you soak a finger in salt water and it draws out the infection.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, thanks for that, Lymedin. It motivates me to continue using the Salt C to get at those organisms that ABX and herbs have not been able to reach. It is interesting that when you go swimming in the ocean, things like poison ivy and eczema often clear or improve.
Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Keikko, aloe is good for the digestive tract.

I'm not sure I would do coffee enemas if you have any bleeding. Maybe wait until the bleeding passes. Also, binders need more water and upping your oils can be helpful too (fish oil, etc).

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From lpkayak....

http://flash.lymenet.org/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/1/124134

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Sorry, didn't see her post. Just posted response on Ip's thread.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

philly78
Member # 31069

Icon 1 posted      Profile for philly78     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thinking of possibly starting salt/c. To be honest...I'm scared! I never thought anything would freak me out but addressing parasites has me so nervous!

Can this be done while I'm taking other herbs and medicines? My thinking was yes. Ugh...I just don't know what I'm gonna do yet.

--------------------
When faced with pain you have two choices....either quit and accept the circumstances, OR make the decision to fight with all the resources you have at your disposal.

Posts: 1000 | From PA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

It can be done while taking other herbs. You can start it at a very small dose...1/4tsp each salt and 1/4tsp C and work up from there. It will give you a chance to get used to it.

Probably won't see much at that dose anyway. At some point adding antiparasitic herbs would be a good idea.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
philly - maybe what you are feeling is the nervousness that the parasites are feeling because you are finally coming after them.

If you start very slowly, you should not have any problems at all. Once you get the ball rolling, my guess is that you will be so happy you are finally addressing this infection. It is especially rewarding once you start "seeing" results.

By far, this has been the most important treatment I've done so far.

Wishing you well.

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
philly78
Member # 31069

Icon 1 posted      Profile for philly78     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay...I think I'm just gonna go for it! I feel pretty good most days and this may very well be the missing piece I need to address.

Any suggestions on what brand vitamin C? I already have Real Salt in the house as that is what we use.

--------------------
When faced with pain you have two choices....either quit and accept the circumstances, OR make the decision to fight with all the resources you have at your disposal.

Posts: 1000 | From PA | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

I use Ester C powder with bioflavinoids by American Health. I buy it at Vitacost. The Vitamin Shoppe also carries it for a few more dollars.

Go for it and let us know how it goes. Good Luck.

P. S.

You might also want to order some Parastroy and keep it on hand to incorporate it down the road.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

philly78
Member # 31069

Thanks!

--------------------

Catgirl
Member # 31149

I'm on albenza now. I keep getting weird little sensations like a small spider is crawling on me. I also feel like something is biting me (different places on my body). It must be killing something. I haven't seen any evidence of anything exiting other than a few 3 inch skinny white thread looking things. They must be hanging on for dear life (biofilms maybe).

I am also experiencing some yeast, which I am sure is from die off and the metals they left behind. I think I need to up my binders.

--------------------

glm1111
Member # 16556

Yay Catgirl!! The albenza seems to be hitting the parasites. The biting, crawling sensations are def a sign. The evidence is the skinning white things which could be thread worms, filarial worms or pin worms.

This is great news! Coconut oil always worked for me in getting rid of yeast. Warm water enemas are good to do to release more dead and dying toxins and parasites in the lower colon. Keep us posted. [Smile]

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Thanks Gael! I'm hoping things are starting to let go now.

Thank you for your suggestion about the coconut oil too. I should probably take it with the ablenza. I'm doing the enemas, and am about to embark on colonics--should be fun (lol!).

--------------------

keikko
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 34991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keikko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for getting me motivated to focus on parasites! I have passed some crazy stuff this week....feeling worse than ever, but happy this stuff is moving out.
Yesterday, I passed something at least 12 inches long, felt very weak but feel better today.

The main problem I am having with getting rid of this stuff is the brain stuff....like extreme brain fog even a bit of confusion...then I will cut back on what im taking and it will clear a bit. Anyone else experience this?

I am doing the enemas every other day and am taking binders like de, clay, microsilica and chlorella.

I am going to add low salt/c today and see what happens:) digestion already seems better:)

Posts: 137 | From ATX | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stiffyoungman
Member # 40067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stiffyoungman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im in a pickle now I feel like. I saw a Dr who is on the ILADS board but moved from that state 1 month after seeing her for the 2nd time.

Is treating parasites before/after treating Lyme important? Must one treat Parasites before attacking Lyme?

He/she wanted to do Yeast (ketokonazole)
THen Pylara
Then Albendazole

THEN start treating for Lyme.

Stomach issues was my very first symptom when I was young. And have stayed with me, rollercoastering and much better now for years but still there.

Dr recommended a Dr in my state (which Lymenet also recommended by a few people as best in my state) however he seems to be more focused specifically on Lyme even when I showed him previous Drs approach.

Posts: 52 | From USA | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faithful777
Member # 22872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for faithful777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last warning, any posts that even mention the name of a horse medication used for worming will be deleted and the poster will get a warning.

The FDA does not sanction the use of these medications for human use and it is against Lymenet rules to post about it.

The moderators will go through this thread and delete all posts with mention of horse medications being mentioned.

All new posters will get one warning only. This is the second post about this in this thread.

--------------------
Faithful

Just sharing my experience, I am not a doctor.

Posts: 2682 | From Colorado | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stiffyoungman
Member # 40067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stiffyoungman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Faith you aren't talking about me are you?
Posts: 52 | From USA | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faithful777
Member # 22872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for faithful777     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a general warning to everyone about posting anything about names of horse or equine wormers for human consumption.

I posted a warning about discussing this a month ago. Lymenet does not allow this and yet it is still going on in other threads and in this thread too.

There is a lot of good in this thread. The moderators will be deleting the posts and threads that violate the rules and sending out possible warnings.

--------------------
Faithful

Posts: 2682 | From Colorado | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Faithful, don't assume everyone is talking about equine wormers. What I posted above is a med for humans. In fact, all of the parasite meds I've been on and posted about have been for humans. So please check the meds out before sending me a warning. Maybe it's time for me to move to another blog.

--------------------

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

I got a warning too. I've only suggested taking prescriptions or anti-parasitic herbs with salt/c.
BoxerMom
Member # 25251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoxerMom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm getting mixed messages. I've only posted about human meds, but I got a warning about contributing to posts that mention vet meds, even if I don't mention vet meds.

This thread is now 13 pages long. I have no idea if or where vet meds may be mentioned, but apparently it is dangerous for me to post anything on such a thread.

I was told the board could be shut down.

When I read the mod posts, I read, "Do not mention vet meds." I don't see, "Steer clear of any thread mentioning vet meds. You could get the board shut down."

That's the source of my confusion.

I will come back to delete this post soon.

--------------------
 - Must...find...BRAIN!!!

Posts: 2867 | From Pacific NW | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We don't want anyone to feel that they cannot post. The warning was given to everyone on the other thread if I'm not mistaken. So if you were warned, but did nothing, then don't worry.

It might help us to know which ones are veterinary meds and which ones are not. And no, I'm not going to do my own research on it.

BoxerMom.. no need to delete it.

I welcome any PM's with info. (hope my mailbox doesn't close up in protest!)

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faithful777
Member # 22872

I fully explained to everyone that I pm'd anyone who posted on that particular thread so everyone could understand the rules. I also said that not everyone mentioned the horse or vet meds but wanted everyone to understand the rules.

These meds are all over this huge thread in various places and have popped up in other threads. I have horses and know the names of most of the wormers out there so I know they are in this thread.

Please do not take what was said out of context. This is a great thread about how to help others take care of parasites.

--------------------
Faithful

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Thanks, faithful! [Smile]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Faithful and Lymetoo, Ivermectin, Albenza, and Biltricide are also sold by prescription as human parasite meds. Pyrantel pamoate is also sold for humans at most pharmacies (even little kids take this one). I don't understand why they're an issue considering doctors prescribe them. Are these the parasite meds you both are referring to, because that's all I've seen posted on this blog (maybe I missed something)? If so, there is simply no need to worry about discussing these meds, because humans are prescribed them as well.

I get that we need to leave the words vet meds out of posts though.

--------------------

lax mom
Member # 38743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lax mom         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get Pyrantel pamoate through a compounding pharmacy by RX.

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=115161;p=0

Posts: 2519 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

Pinworms:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M_bBOSV67Y

Dr. OZ:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRglUAttmzQ

lax mom
Member # 38743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lax mom         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't been on this thread in a while.

Just wanted to get some advice. I took Flagyl for a week (several weeks ago) for an infection.

Now, several weeks later, I have itchy pimplish bumbs all through my scalp. I even had to get Scalpicin for relief from the itching.

Could this be related to parasites?

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

Posts: 2519 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Thanks, Catgirl! The only thing I deleted was a link to a site that showed animals. So I assumed the med was for animals. I don't remember anything else about the link or other info.

-

lax mom .. or yeast

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lax mom
Member # 38743

Thanks Lymetoo: I know I have horrible yeast problems. Just had to stop Diflucan due to high liver enzymes [Frown]

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Lax, try fermented veggies. :)

--------------------

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Yes! Look into the Body Ecology Diet .. they have a website that tells you how to do it.

(if you stopped the Diflucan, I'm sure the yeast is having a heyday.. sorry to hear!)

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Has anyone had an issue with yeast while taking albenza? I can't tell if it's giving it to me or something else.

--------------------

glm1111
Member # 16556

Chronic candida and parasites go hand in hand. Chronic candida is on the symptom list for parasites. A lot of the antiparasitic herbs also kill yeast. Bottom line, best to treat both. Bumps on the scalp could def inicate both.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

lax mom
Member # 38743

I just want to be in denial about parasites. The treatment is soooo rough.

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

frikfrak
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frikfrak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

Been reading a lot about parasites on this site and others. A lot of people feel if you are not getting better its probably parasites.

My son has been tested twice and both times negative, stool test from doctors data and also from regular MD, wherever they send it to, not sure.

Was put on A-P drops from BW but not for long. No change.

Is it OK to take something just to see if you have them. If so, what and for how long before you'll know.

Also will it hurt you if you really don't have parasites.

One last thing, he's currently taking Flagyl, can you treat for parasite while on this?

His Mom

Posts: 158 | From NJ | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

I tested negative for parasites for years and was loaded with them. Parasite testing is just not reliable and if you read the statistics, over 90% of the population is infected.

Antiparasitic herbs such as Parastroy and Humaworm to name a few will also hit other infections.

Salt/c is reported to kill spirochetes as well as the cyst form. IMO, it is fine to take the herbs to see if you have a problem.

It took me 6 mos of strong and persistent ingestion of herbs and then salt/c for them to let go. This is what came out of me..www.lymephotos.com. Some folks have good results with the pharma antiparasitics.

TammyN on here has a Dr. K. practioner that does ART and has helped her get rid of a LOT of parasites. Hopefully she will see this and can give you some names. She is from N. J. as well.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

frikfrak
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frikfrak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you glm1111

Yes, I hope TammyN reads this.

TammyN: would you mind giving me the name of your practioner,thank you

Posts: 158 | From NJ | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jlf2012
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 36002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlf2012     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been doing parastroy for three weeks and just started salt/c today. I've noticed the past 3-4 days I seem to have yeast symptoms..itching, sore scalp, pimples, extra tired. Maybe disrupting the parasites is causing yeast to flare. Would adding charcoal help cleanse the yeast and parasites?
Posts: 463 | From Sandusky, Ohio | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jlcd1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18138

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlcd1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love the name of your practitioner also Tammy. Thanks so much!!
Posts: 908 | From Albany | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

I took coconut oil and coconut water when doing herbs and salt/c to kill off any candida. Warm water enemas help a lot to release dead and dying parasites in the lower colon.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

frikfrak and jlcd1- sending PMs.

I think treating parasites is perhaps the most important thing we can to in order to begin regaining our health. I wish it took me less than 20 years to figure this out....but grateful nonetheless to have finally found this path.

dbpei
Member # 33574

jlf2012, yes - charcoal might help. Food grade diatomaceous earth taken away from meds/supplements by at least an hour may help to. Good luck!
OtterJ
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 30701

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OtterJ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My allergist said yeaterday that I have major inflammation in my lungs. I know I have scarring from lifelong inflammation, but want to now treat for parasites. I have artemisinin at home, and was wondering about adding mimosa pudica. Or, should I go for something like parastroy? I also take r lipoic acid and NAC for glutithiaone. Should I continue this while taking art. and/or mimosa pud.?
Posts: 482 | From Oregon | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

I would just go for the Parastroy. The 3 most important herbs to target parasites are Wormwood, Black walnut Hull and Cloves. You might want to also consider adding salt/c to the mix.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

jlcd1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18138

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlcd1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i take the artemisinin now, 6 pills for 2 days in a row, then skip a day, then repeat.

I also use mimosa pudica and salt c has been added in. It makes me so sick sometimes so I'm scared to keep going. Is it normal to have to stay home and be close to a bathroom all day, because that's how i feel.

Posts: 908 | From Albany | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Member # 33574

I would cut back on the Salt C if you are feeling this way. With Salt C, you are supposed to increment very slowly and decrease your dosage when you start to herx or have loose stools. I don't know if the mimosa or artemisinin could also be contributing. I hope you feel better.
glm1111
Member # 16556

PLEASE don't stop the salt/c except when you are herxing. It can be invaluable at killing parasites and bb. I got diarrhea even at low doses. Lower the dose if you feel too sick.

Lymephotos says it is from dieoff. Drinking coconut water that is high in potassium is a good idea to help balance electrolytes when on salt/c.

The people that have the most success with salt/c are the ones that stay on it and perservere.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Catgirl
Member # 31149

I'm missing salt c (can't wait to get back on it). I felt so much better on it (on day 13 of albenza).

--------------------

dyna3496
Member # 39855

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dyna3496   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to Gael and all thrParasiteWarriors for helping me gett my life back
Posts: 4 | From Mideast USA | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Oh dyna, So very happy to hear you are well. That is such great news!!

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

dbpei
Member # 33574

I don't want anyone to misunderstand my post [Frown] I didn't mean to advise stopping the Salt C. By "cutting back", I meant to reduce the dosage if you are feeling really bad. Those are the instructions that are given in the Salt C Plus Protocol. I have highlighted below...

"You must do it exactly according to your body and your situation. In other words, it does not matter what anyone else has done or is doing, the method is designed to be uniquely tailored to you and what is right for you.

Bottom line is those who resist the temptation to overwhelm the body� by simply �loading-up� without regard for the Scale-Up Method will have the best potential for success."

jlcd1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18138

i didn't misunderstand. I do take breaks when that happens, which is good because the problem goes away when I stop the salt/c.

I think I might need to order the book and then restart.

Thanks for all the help everyone

luvema
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26650

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you do the Sea Salt without the vitamin C?

Would that still kill parasites?

--------------------
Ema

Posts: 394 | From Southern California | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tick battler
Member # 21113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tick battler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow - my kids are really fighting today...I guess it could be related to the full moon? But wasn't it last night? Is anyone else having an increase in symptoms?

Thanks,
tickbattler

Posts: 1763 | From Malvern, PA | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Ema,

It's best to do the protocol the way it was established, using the sea salt and the vitamin C together. Is there a reason you only want to do just the salt?

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

glm1111
Member # 16556

P. S.

Ema,

If you just have sea salt on hand, it is antibacterial and antiparasitic, so I would start it a a low dose in a glass of water. You can start with 1/4tsp. Add the vitamin C ASAP.

Hope this helps,

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Maya12
Member # 36392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maya12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I am now taking paracide and doing chelation and seem to be passing biofilms but kind of confused because I have been on and off the paracide for about 3 weeks now and haven't really seen any worms yet.

I feel like total crap and have since starting it and was doing quite well before starting but I do only take it about 3 days a week.

Can even 3 days a week of this make you feel like crap and cause a wickid long herx and how long does it take to start seeing worms?
I am seeing a lot of sludge and mucus and what I think are biofilms. also noticing an increase in Bart sx.

Also how long can it take to feel any better?

Posts: 1632 | From Canada | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maya12
Member # 36392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maya12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can the parasite treatment also make you feel really out of it with brain fog?
Posts: 1632 | From Canada | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Maya,

Attacking parasites can def cause brain fog from the dieoff. They love the head and can nest under the scalp as well. There is also a brain/gut connection and parasites are known to hibernate in the small intestine. It is also a full moon!

Hope you feel better.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  29  30  31   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement