LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » PARASITE WARRIORS SUPPORT THREAD (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  29  30  31   
Author Topic: PARASITE WARRIORS SUPPORT THREAD
surprise
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 34987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did a 3 day fast in my 20's, and passed a whole large tapeworm. Freaked and didn't think about it again for years.

Before testing positive for Lyme/ Bartonella, I had just completed a full course of Humaworm. Now in my 40's.

Been on high dose antibiotics for 18 months now, have treated with RX parasite meds throughout-
Albendazole, Alinia, Ivermectin, PinX, lots of Tindamax, cloves-herb tinctures.

all with continued release. I definitely watch out full moon times. Positive low protomyxzoa, although no babesia, and I am hopeful protomyxzoa can be eliminated- 1 Dr. is retesting and finding it gone.

Tapered down to almost off antibiotics, and am now on salt/C, and just starting ACS 200 silver spray.

I don't regret all the antibiotics for a second. Glad I did them, and it was hard. Treatment is hard. Chronic case here, had no clue.

But ready to get off the drugs. May mix in BW A-P herbal for parasite near future.

Hoping for the best here.

--------------------
Lyme positive PCR blood, and
positive Bartonella henselae Igenex, 2011.
low positive Fry biofilm test, 2012.
Update 7/16- After extensive treatments,
doing okay!

Posts: 2518 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maya12
Member # 36392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maya12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Basically I just want to know if it is normal to have daily And sometimes constant obsessive thoughts with this disease. Because for me knowing his is normal helps me to rationalize having it

It is also reassuring to know others experience this and have gotten it to I away

Posts: 1632 | From Canada | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lax mom
Member # 38743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lax mom         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Maya12:

Did you guys also obsess about your symptoms like how the dp and dr make you feel etc?

Absolutely! The focusing on the symptoms was like a vicious cycle. I would have the symptoms, freak out about them, wonder what they meant, then that would worsen the symptoms.

I truly felt like I was crazy...but I wasn't and you aren't.

It was kind of like the story of chasing the Woozles tracks in Winnie the Pooh.

You are not coming on here posting about purple unicorns with green wings biting you and giving you a disease.

Your posts are very coherent...with a lot of anxiety...which is absolutely to be expected with all that your brain is dealing with.

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=115161;p=0

Posts: 2519 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maya12
Member # 36392

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maya12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Omg lax mom I just read your post about the dp and dr , I keep missing posts cause this thread is so popular , lol , which is good

I any believe you had dp and dr for 4 yrs , thank gosh it is gone and I thought having it for 2 years was bad

Sorry you had to go through this

Posts: 1632 | From Canada | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daynise
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 39609

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daynise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone had ketones in urine while doing salt/c?
Posts: 428 | From Midwest | Registered: Dec 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VV     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. I have a lot of these anxiety/brain issues.

I take L-theanine, 5-htp, L-taurine and magnesium for the anxiety.

I don't know if I have parasites but I am starting to treat with parasite herbs to see if I get results.

I too have issues with knives (bizzare!). I don't understand it, but I will have a brief flashing moment of fear about cutting someone. It is certainly NOT the motivation to use the knife, but a fear of the idea of the knife.

Anyway, I also get all of that derealization/depersonalization stuff. They happen in spells, and I used to shrug it off because the spells were short and infrequent.

These days the spells are longer and more disturbing. Sometimes it feels as though I have little bits of MS, Alzheimer's and ALS.

I hope treating for parasites can help some of these symptoms.

Posts: 922 | From Philadelphia | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sandyhook/lyme controlling people.

http://floridadetox.com/integrative-physician-and-brain-expert-dr-rick-sponaugle-suspects-mold-toxicity-and-lyme-disease-a-factor-in-sandy-hook-shooter-adam-lanza/

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DBPEI said " I tested high in a marker that indicates my body was not detoxing well(TGF Beta 1)."

DBPei, have not heard of this being a marker for poor detox. Can you explain the connection by chance?

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymedin2010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My 7 year old daughter has been very emotional since around the time she has been bitten (3 years of age). She would cry everyday, multiple times a day, & for what would appear as very little at the time.

She has had symptoms come back, while on treatment recently. Within the past two weeks she had two unbelievable rage/anger episodes. Uncontrollable crying, emotions, and anger.

I am a normally a free spirit and very easy going. I could not explain the sudden onset of anxiety. It would come out of nowhere & I would think to myself THIS IS NOT ME! I would not know what to do.

When I had gotten ill I heard from my neighbor, who at the time was recently bit. She mentioned that she had bouts of anxiety while getting sick. It hit me like a ton of ticks! I finally had explanations for my anxiety & my succeeding episodes of rage.

I remember reading about people with depersonalization symptoms & always felt sorry for them. I got to experience that too for only one day.

With all the disturbances, tremors, twitches, ticks & the feeling like maggots are moving within me at times, I know I have parasites as well.

Somehow they are very closely linked to our bodies, chemistry and hormones. If I get angered or upset, I stir them up. If I get tired and sleepy it appears I lullaby them to sleep and they are less active (less tremors/twitches/and migratory movement).

Posts: 2087 | From NY | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CD57, I wish I could tell you more about that marker (TGF Beta 1). It is a cytokine and linked with inflammation and cancer (scary).

Catgirl, that was quite the link. Also scary.

Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lax mom
Member # 38743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lax mom         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Catgirl: thanks for the link. It makes sense.

My body is full of toxins, I genetically cannot detox...and I'm full of anxiety.

That's why years of therapy and anti-depressants didn't work for me...but Glutathione does.

Lymed in 2010: I know what you mean when you say "THIS IS NOT ME!".

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

Posts: 2519 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lax mom, have you tried cholestyramine? It seems to be helping me with detox issues. Forgive me if you have commented on this and I missed it.
Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lax mom
Member # 38743

dpei: At the very beginning of treatment, I tried it for only a few days...I couldn't tolerate the flare that accompanied it.

I think that means I was loaded with toxins.

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*****FRIENDLY REMINDER*****

This thread was set up to discuss the different PARASITES, and how to get rid of them.

The toxins, yeast, mold, mercury etc are all part of the Babushka Principal GiGi has posted about.

These are what the parasites carry in their coats and release when dying along with their eggs and larva. Many of us have these serious, life threatening invaders that are causing havoc in our lives.

Discussing the symptomalgy as a main focus, (although needed at times) is not solving the problem. Unfortunately, I don't know how to copy and paste, but a lot of you do.

I would appreciate it if you could post some links about these invaders, their life cycles and protocols to get rid of them. Also your experiences getting rid of them and how you do it.

Otherwise, this thread will just be like all of the other threads on the main board. I hope this is taken in the positive, helpful light that it is meant to be.

I just know first hand how serious this infection is and want to see everyone get on top of it and get well. Thank You and on to health. [Smile]

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maya12
Member # 36392

Hey guys I just passed what definatly looked like another 4 inch piece of dead worm

There is no way this could be mucus or even food , no way , it is definatly a dead piece of worm

It's funny because I have been on the humaworm for about 2 weeks and decided yesterday to take a dose of salt c instead of my second dose of humaworm and lo and behold there was a big worm piece this morning

Hey lax mom have you seen anything yet?

jlcd1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18138

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlcd1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone try mimosa pudica? I read about it from one of Dr K's protocol but am scared to start. Got it from bio pure
Posts: 908 | From Albany | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lax mom
Member # 38743

Gael: Thanks for keeping us on track [Wink]

It is VERY easy to get caught up in the symptoms because they are so horrific...so on to the way to end those symptoms:

My protocol (based on long distance ART testing with a Dr K trained practitioner):

Pyrantel pamoate at night for 14 days, repeat in 3 weeks.

Biltricide for 2 days, repeat in 6 weeks.

Mila as a binder.

Lipo-Health for biofilms, gentle heavy metal removal.

Nebulized Glutathione for detox.

Maya: nothing yet...I just had lots of energy yesterday and last night. I don't know what it's from.

jlcd1: I haven't tried mimosa pudica, but then again, I'm new-ish to treating all of this.

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lax mom

Thanks for the support and understanding. Empowering ouselves in this battle is so important in getting rid of these invaders.

The message I kept getting early on when I kept getting distracted was "Keep It Simple And Stay Focused" On getting rid of these parasites.

As Dr. K. has mentioned, they will try and distract us from killing them. They are MASTERS at survival!! Let's give them a run for their money!!!

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Pictures of some of the parasites we may be fighting. Viewing this and reading about their life cycle many times has always helped me stay focused. www.lymephotos.com

I must have read and studied this over twenty times, and each time I gleaned more insight as to what I was dealing with.

There are also, Lungworms, roundworms (Ascaris), Threadworms, Hookworms, Tapeworms,etc that could be in your body.

I had ALL of these pictured on lymephotos and the others I just mentioned. I saw them exit in the toilet.

They can't fight the salt because it puts them into osmotic shock (dehydrates them) like when you put salt on a slug. If you decide to do salt/c, it's best to get the e-book from lymestrategies for guidance.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do the salt and herbs cross the BBB? i wonder if salt kills bacteria as well (or would we know?
Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Mark Fett the owner of lymestrategies has stated that the salt will kill bb and the cyst form. I do believe it crosses the bbb because I have tasted the salt in my tears. Remember there is a brain/gut connection.

Whatever I take whether it's salt/c or herbs, it usually affects my brain fog, moods etc. I really think it's more about the brain/gut than the bbb. Just my 2 cents.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Maya12
Member # 36392

Hi guys this is my protocol , currently on humaworm and adding a bit of salt c for the next few months (2)

Then I start albendazole and pulse this , I think for 5 days at a time

On the days off the albendazole I take ivermectin

I will also be taking bactrim ds , followed by doxy

I think during this treatment I will also be taking interphase plus and digestive enzymes

I don't know the entire protocol yet as I am not to start it for 2 more months and don't have all the details yet , but this is the basic protocol given to me by my llmd

Maya12
Member # 36392

Oh and I am also currently taking bentonite clay , chia seeds and warm water enemas to detox
CD57
Member # 11749

great Maya. I am currently on A-P and just added low dose salt and C (1/4 tsp) and will work up. Also LDN and once/week high dose Ivermectin) something like week 19.

Gael interesting. It must have to do w the gut/brain connection like you say.....I wonder if salt can kill bart if itt can kill Bb?

Maya12
Member # 36392

Funny enough cd57 I took some salt c last night and today I have a Bart like streaked rash on my hip
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I'm not on Lymenet for just a day...and he's this new thread with 100 posts already. Way to go Gael!

Looks like we've started something important here. Haven't had a chance to read thru everyone's posts yet. I posted quite a bit on BBinme's last thread. Perhaps at a later point I will repost/repeat some of the info here so newcomers can get a little history from those of us who have seen some great benefits with treatment.

Wishing everyone well!!

[ 01-15-2013, 03:43 PM: Message edited by: Tammy N. ]

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lax mom
Member # 38743

Glad you finally found us Tammy! I was wondering where you were [Smile]

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VV     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How important are pharmaceauticals for hitting parasites?

Has anyone done well with just herbs/homeopathics etc?

Posts: 922 | From Philadelphia | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
birdie67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35994

Icon 1 posted      Profile for birdie67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have just finished 4 weeks of Albenza combined with 6 weeks of high dose Ivermectin.

I also do 1x week colonics and daily coffee enemas. Daily Biopure chlorella and HMD.

I am making lots of progress for the first time.

I know that I still have parasites, so am now doing Parastroy and salt/c.

It is an ongoing process, I know I have knocked down my load a lot but still more to go.

Feeling the best I've felt in years.

Posts: 486 | From USA | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nitsuj1225
Member # 39866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nitsuj1225     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am beginning salt/c tomorrow to attack (expected) parasites. A couple questions before I start.

1) Is there a better time of day to take the salt/c? Morning/night? Before/during/after meal?

2) I have read a lot about binders for heavy metals and was wondering the best one(s) to take to help get these metals out of me as Im going through the salt/c.

Thanks! I'm hoping this is the key to getting my health back!

Posts: 20 | From Pennsylvania | Registered: Jan 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Birdie67....this is GREAT! I think you and I have the same doc....is this protocol through him? What does of Ivermectin did he use? He wants me to do the Dr K protocol straight up. This sounds like a deviation.

YAYAYAYYAY! because I know you posted that you were not making progress with the regular Lyme and co's treatment.

birdie67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35994

Icon 1 posted      Profile for birdie67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi CD57,

Yes we do have the same Doc. This is through him. He didn't have me do the Dr K protocol yet. I may soon, after I give my body a break.

I feel like the pharma drugs really hit the parasites good but are also hard on your system so am happy to take a little break from them.

I was taking 12mg 4xday for 6 weeks of Ivermectin. I did fine with it just a little bit of eye sensitivity. I am also using A-FNG to deal with the yeast and fungal die off.

The colonics have been a huge help for me!! I got 2 the first week I started treating and have been getting 1 a week since. Wonderful advice from GIGI and Gael, as always.

Posts: 486 | From USA | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
birdie67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35994

Also, I did treat for a year prior with antibiotics, including Bicillin LA and didn't make any progress at all.

Although I know that's not a lot of time, but not to make ANY progress had my Doctor looking in other directions.

I'm so glad he did and that I'm on the right track now.

The advice from GIGI and Gael has been invaluable to me. I have learned so much now about the order in which to treat.

CD57
Member # 11749

sounds like me too. Birdie, did he think you had coinfections and treat you for those?

He's really great at just eyeballing you and knowing it's quite amazing. His hunches seem to turn out to be correct.

birdie67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35994

Yes, I have bart, not sure about babs.

Forgot to say that treating my adrenals had also helped me SO much. I am getting back a lot of my energy. It takes a while but I am making progress.

It's so encouraging to read about others that are seeing results. Thanks to Tammy too.

lax mom
Member # 38743

Wow birdie! Your progress gives me hope. I just scheduled my first colonic for tomorrow. So, you had one colonic then had another the next day?

Any advice? I'm scared.

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

CD57
Member # 11749

LAx mom colonics are GREAT after the initial weirdness! You will feel completely detoxified. Sometimes they even do a little massage to get the things moving even faster, really helps.

I would go 2x a week if I could.

birdie67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35994

Yes, the colonics are no big deal at all. I was nervous too at first but really they are no biggie.

They get much deeper than the enemas. I do feel the enemas are also great on a daily basis.

I had 2 the first week. One on Monday and another on Thursday. Then 1x week since.

birdie67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35994

For me, I know this is not a sprint but a marathon. These parasites are very hard to kill, but once you start seeing progress, it makes you even more determined.

I keep saying to myself, okay, you've had a nice home in me for a while now, but it's time for you to go!! Silly I know, but I picture them leaving when I take my meds and do my enemas. [Smile]

BBinme
Member # 34131

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BBinme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you dbpei, I will ask my Llmd about cholysystramine. What is TGF beta 1? I too think I have detox problems and I am trying to sort all of the genetic problems causing detox issues. What all did you have done for testing?

Laxmom, I have taken if glut also and it was like night and day difference after taking it, awesome stuff. I no longer have an if, and I don't see much help from oral. Do you mind if ask how much it costs from infuserve? I already have a nebulizer machine. Thanks

Posts: 79 | From Maine | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Infuserve is pretty cheap. How much do you nebulize?

Birdie, do you have any die-off symptoms? what symptoms have improved for you?

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't read everything here... Big thread Gael - I was just away about a day or so...

re: They all jumped on the bb bandwagon and totally ignored this finding and pumped years and years of abx in unsuspecting patients that are chronically ill. The IDSA also is missing these facts as well.

-

Yes - I agree with this!

-

I just want to add - about personality traits that are "changed" by parasites - look into toxoplasmosis... There have been studies about this & mental disorders & changes in personality.

I don't know if I agree with Dr, K on all of this about "sticky & clingy". If one is ill & people are accusing one of being a hypocondriac, etc. & not getting proper care - it might make anyone a bit "nuts".

Also - I don't agree with saying that Lyme caused the Sandy Hook shooting (I didn't read the link but I have seen other articles to this effect). I think it's irresponsible to make that judgement not having known or treated the person who did it.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Thanks for the comments sparkle. Since you haven't read through everything, it was suggested by me a few threads back to just stay on track of posting protocols, results and other pertinent info about parasites and how to get rid of them, instead of getting sidetracked about emotional changes and subjects such as the Sandy Hook shootings etc

Thanks for understanding.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa, I really wasn't trying to offend anyone or go off track with lyme/sandyhook. The posts above mine spoke about people with feelings of anger, dark thoughts, etc. Thought it was pertinent and could indicate that it may be lyme causing those feelings, not just parasites.

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Parasites are a part of the Lyme complex, and one of the major co-infections of lyme. Not really a seperate entity.

I was just trying to keep us on track about how to understand and get rid of this particular co-infection of parasites, including the life cycles and protocols everyone is taking since they seem to be holding the other infections from being eradicated.

I thought we were getting side tracked too much into discussing the emotional aspects and not focusing on how to get rid of the parasites.

Wasn't meant too offend anyone. Hope we can continue on a positive note and stay focused so we can help each other get well. [Smile]

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

sparkle7
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was't offended. I saw articles about that topic from other places... I just didn't agree with it & where that line of thought was going. No biggie.

I just don't want people who are well to start thinking people with Lyme are mentally ill or psychopaths. We already have enough to deal with.

Sorry Gael. Don't mean to sidetrack your thread...

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

Does anyone have good links on parasite literature/science?

Any videos from Dr.K?

I don't seem to gain much from the Lymephotos website because of the lack of context and details.

glm1111
Member # 16556

www.parasitology.com

Also Humaworm has some good info about parasites

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

VV
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 38828

Thanks... reading....

Does anyone know which parasites are most common as a Lyme co-infection?

glm1111
Member # 16556

Roundworms,(ascaris) hookworms, threadworms, tapeworms, lungworms have ALL been reported by people with Lyme as well as the ones on Lymephotos.

FILARIAL WORMS are the ones that Willy Burgdorfer found in the original ticks he dissected. Dr Eva Sapi a researcher from connecticut has found filarial worms in over 40% of the ticks she dissected.

Lungworms (strongyloides) are very common with asthma and other breathing problems as well repeated bronchitis and pneumonia.

I had SEVERE asthma for over 40 yrs and got rid of it completely with antiparasitics and salt/c.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

surprise
Member # 34987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know how I got parasites (and I'm a clean, fussy gal)
Just like I am really not sure how I got Lyme.

I've been on the salt/C 18 days now, still holding at start dose, off antibiotics, just added (slowly) ACS 200 Silver spray.

I am having die off- sludge of debris, smaller parasites, but oh yes- and my stomach sounds like grand central station.

Ya know, I'm only 99 pounds- sometimes I wonder where all this stuff is staying- in my organs?

Sorry. Hope you are not eating breakfast.
Keep on trucking friends.

--------------------
Lyme positive PCR blood, and
positive Bartonella henselae Igenex, 2011.
low positive Fry biofilm test, 2012.
Update 7/16- After extensive treatments,
doing okay!

Posts: 2518 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MannaMe
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MannaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is nobody rifing for parasites?

My husband was just in the hospital twice because of high blood pressure. He's not sure he wants to try salt / c right now.

He would like to do it later, after his bp is totally under control and he has backed off some of the meds.

Posts: 2249 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

I think people on the rife thread are rifing for parasites. Maybe your husband can start with one of the cleanses such as Parastroy? If he ever does decide to do salt/c, he can start and stay on a very low dose.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

lax mom
Member # 38743

Gael: I started back on Pyrantel Sunday night. Wouldn't you know I wheezed and coughed that entire night. I think it's hitting the lungworms.

CD57: I nebulize 600mg, 2-3x/day. The dose is 200 mg/ml with 3ml's in a syringe. I have only needed to nebulize 2x/day.

I breathe it all in through my nose. I checked with my LLNP yesterday to make sure that's ok and she said it was fine.

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

lax mom
Member # 38743

Hi guys,

I have a colonic scheduled in 2 hrs, I keep wanting to cancel [Frown]

I don't know why I'm scared. This would be the perfect time to start colonics because I am 4 days into another round of anti-parasitics.

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

robbiem
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 32092

Icon 1 posted      Profile for robbiem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great thread, Gael. Glad you thought to have this added on the site seperately.

I've been doing ongoing cleansing for the infamous parasites, on and off for about a year and a half now.

I'm markedly improved, but still not there yet.

Anyway, wanted to share with everyone --

I recently got a hunch to try incorporating the use of weekly castor oil packs to my protocol. Got the stuff out, haven't started.

I resumed treatment last week with some homeopathic drops from a company called UNDA. I am about to begin treating with Parastroy this Friday.

Anyway, the Unda drops seem to be kicking things up quite a bit as I noticed alot of discomfort in my arms and hands last night, which I haven't had in a while.

On impulse, I applied some of the castor oil and massaged it in to said areas. It felt great initially.

Then about 30mins later, I felt tons of movement, itching, biting, stabbing, etc. -- not only in the areas I applied the stuff, but in other areas as well.

I was impressed and left to wonder if I stumbled upon something by accident.

So today I googled "Castor Oil + Parasites" and found some potentially valuable info that I have never come across before.

One article specified that a doctor who treats for parasites incorporates the packs because they break up biofilms.

He had to treat himself for parasites and it took years to clear. But he indicates that he discovered that using the castor oil packs 3 times weekly cuts down significantly in treatment time ---

Here is the link:

http://www.tomsgoodfiles.com/how-i-killed-my-parasites.htm

In case anyone is interested, if you google as I specified above, you will find quite a few interesting tidbits/posts on Curezone discussing how the castor oil seems to be a miracle worker in breaking up the dreaded biofilms.

I am planning to begin incorporating the packs into my treatment and will keep everyone posted if anything of value occurs.

Robbie

Posts: 192 | From New England | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maya12
Member # 36392

I have just spoken with my llnd and he told me that vit c gently chelates heavy metals

Is there any way that the combo of salt and vit c not only kills parasites but also gently chelates the heavy metals away , so that you are treating not only parasites but also heavy metals at the same time and this is why the salt c protocol is so effective?

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lax mom - you are going to do great with the colonic! There's nothing terrible about it. It's a little bit tiring, but that's it. The benefits are wonderful. Be sure to eat nice and clean afterwards.

Let us know later how you made out.

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
prayerworks
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 37602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for prayerworks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been reading with great interest this post and for a while now I have been wondering if maybe I too have parasites.

I was diagnosed with lyme, bartonella and erlichia and I am currently being treated with azithromycin 250 twice a day and rifampin 150 twice a day.

One of my chief symptoms is a tight throat and tongue with intermittant weird sensations on my tongue and back of throat. If I even lift a bag of groceries it automatically makes my neck and tongue tighten and feel weird sensations.

I get rectal itching and burning all the time for years now.

I have anxiety and OCD issues too. I have watched as my personality has slowly changed over time and not necessarily for the better. More paranoid, clingy, reading into things.

Could parasites affect the muscles of the tongue and throat? Or maybe I am just grasping at straws?

Your thoughts are welcome. Thank you.

Posts: 138 | From US Virgin Islands | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

robbiem,

Thanks so much for the great info on castor oil packs. Edgar Cayce talks about them for healing a lot. Good luck with yuur tx and thanks for sharing. Keep us posted. lax mom. hope your colonic goes well!!

Prayerworks,

your symptoms are VERY suspicuos of parasites especially the itchy rectum (pinworms) I would consider antiparasitics ASAP.

Maya,

I do believe what your LLND says about vitamin C as a chelator. It's a valuable protocol along with the salt in getting well. Thanks for sharing.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

lax mom
Member # 38743

Hi guys!

I made it through the colonic! I absolutely recommend them to everyone!

I went in there feeling like total crap (literally and figuratively)...when I left, I felt light and happy.

I'm planning on doing daily coffee enemas until my next colonic next week.

Thanks for recommending them!

--------------------
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
(aperture)

birdie67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35994

Yay!! They seemed scary to me at first, but once I had them done it was no big deal at all.

I know they have really helped me to feel better [Smile]

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Right on Lax!

--------------------

Tammy N.
Member # 26835

That's great laxmom! I knew you'd like it. Great that you will be doing daily coffee enemas. This will really help you tolerate treatments.
glm1111
Member # 16556

lax mom,

WAY TO GO!!! Happy for you. You are going in the right direction for your healing.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

gigimac
Member # 33353

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gigimac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would using a colema board be similar to getting colonics to remove dead parasites, etc.?

I live in a small town and would have to drive a long way to get a colonic.

Posts: 1534 | From Greensboro NC | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
canadianmama
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 36298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canadianmama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Couple of questions for the pros here please:

Since you all have been talking so such about everyone having parasites it made sense to me to do treatment on my whole family, not just my son with lyme.

We've all been taking diatomaceous earth for 1 month now.

About a week ago I had sudden urge to go and passed what looked like a earthworm sized thing, just floating there on top of the water. Still kind of in denial that it was a real worm!

I started the herbals again yesterday, trying to decide if they are right for my 12 year old with lyme, as he had terrible anxiety, almost psychosis last time he went on them. Any thoughts there? He was on a tiny dose. Would salt/c be gentler?

Other question: Just how do the parasites get out of areas other then GI tract?

I'm starting to think that I have lungworm, as I feel weird movements under my ribs and when I get sick I often get long term cough. Son with lyme also has asthma, so probable he has this too.

Trying not to get freaked out but would like to be able to visualize how they leave.

Also today I had really weird sensation like I couldn't breath, but I was breathing just fine and lots of strange wiggly feelings under my lowest ribs.

Should I up the herbal dose? I want to kill these things not just **** them off!

Also feeling sad, teary, and sort of out of my body.

Good thing I'm doing this myself so I can get well, but also understand what it's like for my son.

Thanks for any thoughts.

Posts: 372 | From british columbia | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BBinme
Member # 34131

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BBinme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CD57, what is A-P that you are taking? Is that a Bryron white formula? Do you take it for parasites?
Posts: 79 | From Maine | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

canadianmama - I think it's great you are taking these steps!

With your son, I would think to start with small amounts of salt/c and herbs would work well. Start at very low doses and ramp up slowly. And stay on top of his detox. The salt might really help out his adrenals.....and this will likely help out his anxiety.

How do the parasites get out of the other areas outside of our GI tracks? I'm not sure. But I've heard it said that if the meds kill them, then the body knows how to break them down. I never delved further than that. I've also heard Gael say that the salt/c causes them to come out on their own (for instance thru the scalp, tear ducts, etc.).

As for yourself, definitely add salt/c to the mix with your herbals. Gael was on herbals for 6 months and did not see any improvements until she started adding salt/c. Then, in her words.... "all help broke loose", and the parasites began their mass exiting.

With the wiggly sensation in your lung/rib area, it seems very likely that you probably do have lungworm. So many of us have it. My doc recommended nebulizing 1 drop of potassium iodide daily. (I haven't been good about keeping up with this, but I plan to get back to it.)

I find this all so fascinating....and empowering! I am so grateful to know that these are fairly simple (and inexpensive!) things that we can do for ourselves to regain our health.

Go for it!

glm1111
Member # 16556

canadianmama,

You posted info about your son a while back on another thread. I had suggested some ways to give him the antiparasitic herbs so you can lower the dose.

Mainly opening the caps and mixing them in applesauce. He may have an easier time the second time you try.

What was the dose you had him on last time and what were you giving him? As far as lung worms go, I had SEVERE asthma for yrs and got rid of it completely with the use of antiparasitic herbs and salt/c.

Dr. K. believes over 80% of his patients have lung worms and definitely those with asthma. Salt/c can be an excellent antiparasitic, but don't know how your son would react to the dieoff.

I might have asked this before, but is there a Dr.K. trained practitioner that is ART trained that you can take your son to? Or an ND that understands how to treat parasites? Really sounds like he needs a professional to oversee his tx.

P. S.

The emotional reactions and tears you are having def can come from a herx. I had LOTS of crying and sobbing when i first started to go after parasites.

What herbals are you using?

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

CD57
Member # 11749

BBinme, yes A-P is a Byron White formula. His line-up has really expanded I see.
canadianmama
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 36298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for canadianmama     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the replies Tammy and Gael,

Sounds like I think I should get the salt/c book, is there any difference between the ebook and the hard copy?

Gael, We have a Clarkia tincture mix with clove, black walnut, wormwood. It was from "Tools for Health". My son was taking a tiny dose, 2 drops twice a day. Recommended starter dose for his weight was 9 drops a day. I thought we would scale up but a couple of weeks and he was a terrible mess. Had to come right off them.

I took 9 drops of the Clarkia yesterday, feeling it out and thinking about giving him it again.

I put him on the diatomaceous earth with the thought that it might take care of some of the GI parasites, lessening the load when we try again the more herbs or salt/c.

I would love to have him with a Dr.K practitioner, but we are seriously out of $ with me having taken a year off to care for him. We do have a EAV practitioner that sees us for next to nothing, but it's 6 hour trip to see him.

I'm pretty confident with a pendulum, and have a long history with herbals/wildcrafting/alternate health so have to just go with that, help from you smart folk and lots of prayer!

On the plus side my son's overall health is improving, he's back at school 2 days a week, and even played tag with the other kids for 45 minutes and felt fine afterwards! He's not using his cane in the house anymore either. Kind of makes it hard to push his treatment up when I know it could make him feel worse short term.

Please comment:I'm thinking our plan should be:

Investigate salt/c, try it myself to see what it's like.

Stay on the DE

Start more binders for him:He started ground Chia, thinking maybe modified citrus pectin,

Energetic test for tinctures again-right now he's testing NO.

Any thoughts on using herbals topically? He tested yes for this.

I know that's a lot of questions I am truly grateful for the time and thoughts spent helping us.

With being teary today and how tough this has all been I'just want to hug you all!

Posts: 372 | From british columbia | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

The tinctures typically contain alcohol and maybe having an adverse effwect on him. I would order the childrens Humaworm or something similar that you can get at a health food store. For someone that has his symptoms even 2 drops a day sounds like too much. One drop per day would be all I would start him with if you decide to try it again.

Maybe ask the pendulum if that does would work. I for some reason am not comfortable with the tincture for him.

I also would e-mail Mark Fett the owner of Lymestrategies salt/c group and explain his symptoms and ask about the salt/c. I understand that the book from Amazon is better than the e-book.

If it were my child, I would only start him on 1/8tsp salt/c in a glass of water per day, and have him sip it throughout the day not gulp it down.

I would go VERY slow with him. I think the salt/c could be very beneficial for him given all the minerals in the sea salt and the benefits of vitamin C.

Just thinking that lithium (not suggesting this) has been used for some similar maladys. Sending you so many prayers and hugs. You are a wonderful mom. [group hug]

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is my day to start salt c. i take a lot of supps...a few meds...and plan to do the salt c in the middle of the day away from other stuff at this point.

above someone else said they were starting salt c yesterday and asked for advice. i didnt see the answers and cant sit up long so was hoping those of you who know could just make a short list...what not to take when on salt c...or what to space it from...and maybe common side efects or herx stuff...

thanks for being here...i hope i start to get results and jump on this bandwagon

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

lpkayak - I take my salt/c first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, about 1/2 hour before breakfast. Then I take it again 1/2 hour before dinner, on an empty stomach.

I know everything gets tricky when taking so many things and trying to time it all. Maybe consider paring down some things and not taking so much. I'm not sure if this is an option for you. I just find I do better overall when I'm not taking too many things.

If you start very slowly (like with 1/8 tsp of each) I don't think you should experience much in the way of side effects. Then bump up to 1/4tsp. And slowly ramp up from there as needed.

Good luck.

This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  29  30  31   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement