LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » PARASITE WARRIORS SUPPORT THREAD (Page 24)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  29  30  31   
Author Topic: PARASITE WARRIORS SUPPORT THREAD
Catgirl
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jammers, that is great you are treating tonight! This has been a wicked full moon for me too.

I have taken humaworm with samento and cumanda, and salt/c before--no problems.

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I just passed a bunch of worms (maybe due to the full moon?)! It is still so gratifying to me when I get rid of so many at once. Maybe because I fought so long before I saw any exit.

Just a reminder that enemas really help to expel them, especially if you're not seeing anything. Keep fighting warriors!

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WAY TO GO CATGIRL!!! Soooo happy for you. I know exactly what you mean. When you actually "see" what's been making you so sick and it's leaving your body, it is so rewarding. I couldn't believe what I was seeing when they started to exit along with other parasites. I had n

o idea I had parasites inside of me. I figured if I had them, others that were chronically ill with Lyme could also especially after seeing the lymephotos pics. That's why after researching parasites and their life cycle, I started to post about this malady so often to make others aware.

BTW, I was first made aware of the www.lymephotos.com and the salt/c protocol here on lymenet. Good for you for persisting in going after this enemy.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ukcarry
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 18147

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ukcarry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see no reason not to take Humaworm alongside the Samento and Cumanda, Jamers, but would suggest that you take it at least 15 to 20 minutes away from either tincture.
Posts: 1647 | From UK | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surprise
Member # 34987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did a herbal protocol over the weekend for parasites and yeast.

Good news mentally it wasn't as hard as before, but boy did my gut want to hang on.

Woke up Sat. @ 2 a.m. and chugged some liquid magnesium citrate: goodbye suckers!

--------------------
Lyme positive PCR blood, and
positive Bartonella henselae Igenex, 2011.
low positive Fry biofilm test, 2012.
Update 7/16- After extensive treatments,
doing okay!

Posts: 2518 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Thanks Gael! I physically feel better when I pass them and the toxins they excreted. Thanks for posting the lymephotos link. It's inspiring to read it and see the pictures. :)

Right on, Surprise!

--------------------

glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your very welcome Catgirl. Wishing everyone a happy exiting of these critters! [Big Grin]

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone know if you really must take a break from Humaworm? I finished my 30 days and really want to stay on it.

I figured I would ask here as well as at Humaworm.

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

CD57,

I have stayed on antiparasitic herbs and salt/c for over 6 yrs. I have switched it around using Parastroy, Hanna Kroeger and Hulda Clark with adding extra cloves, coconut oil, probiotics and kefir.

I really think adding salt/c now could be very beneficial starting at a low dose. Then maybe trying something like Parastroy added. Humaworm will probably tell you to take a break.

You can also ask them about their other herbs for bacteria and Lyme and check out their website for ingredients. Just some thoughts. What I would not do is not do anything.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why do they tell you to take a break, does anyone know?
Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
twinnick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43163

Icon 1 posted      Profile for twinnick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone have experience with Paragone? Specifically Paragon for Kids...? It's seems like it has many of the common antiparasitic herbs in it...
Posts: 153 | From Midwest | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

I didn't find Paragone as strong as Parastroy, but maybe that would be good for kids. Most of the antiparasitic herbs have similar ingredients. The 3 most important for killing parasites, wormwood, black walnut hull and cloves needs to be included to be effective.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

GretaM
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've tried Paragone.

it would be good for really bad infestation, I think-to ease into it, as it is gentler, and maybe the die-off would be less. Probably a good one for someone who might have a hard time detoxing.

CD-I am not sure what all the ingreds are in Humaworm, but I think anything with Wormwood has that caution.

Personally, I went from Humaworm to Hulda Clark to Hanna Kroeger to Paragone etc. with clove capsules always.

But I was not taking other meds at the time.

This full moon has sucked.

It is my own fault for falling off the salt/C wagon.

But honestly, it has been terrible.

Surprise-way to go! Always good to keep those suckers moving out.

Catgirl-that's great! Especially if you haven't seen any in a while-must've been nice for some assurances about being on the right path.

Gael-is your maintenance dose for salt/C lower than the goal dose?

Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

My maintenance dose is around 5-10 gms salt/c in an 8oz glass. I sip it through the day and probably don't even get that amount. Not because I don't want to, but my stomach doesn't handle a higher dose like it used to.o I must not need it.

When I was at the height of doing salt/c, I had worked my way up (very slowly) to 20 gms per day in divided doses of 5gms per glass.

Not suggesting anyone go that high, but that's what I tolerated. It actually would turn into a flush and I would expel most of it along with parasites.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Thanks Greta. :) This full moon was a bad one for me as well. I'm so happy it's over!

--------------------

desertwind
Member # 25256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desertwind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Guys,

I have not been on this thread in quite a while. I continue to address parasites with herbs and doing fairly well.

I have a question for the experts out there.

I recently underwent a molar extraction last week and ended up getting dry socket. Also felt like I was having a bit of a parasite flare during this full moon.

Anyway, the treatment for dry socket is clove oil soaked in cotton placed into the jaw socket. Do you think this will cause a parasite herx if I have parasites effecting the dental region? Thanks! DW

Posts: 1671 | From Tick Infested New Jersey | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mlg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2Roads,
From your post on March 16. I think you need to find a good naturalpath/homeopath doctor. Many things have side effects and not everyone is the same. I think you need to address detoxifying issues. And address parasites. You you can do coconut water, which is anti-parasitic. Also papaya and include the seeds with honey. Cucumbers are also detox kidneys of parasites.
You could parasite testing through metametrix.
I think it is up to a parent to look for the best interest of the child. Sometimes you have to use pharma, but keep an eye out and work with your doctor.
take care,

Posts: 697 | From CA | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

desertwind,

Cloves are antiparasitic and are also thought to kill parasite eggs. You could get a herx from it, and the clove oil can also be absorbed in to your system. Really a good thing since it will kill off the bugs. Keep us posted.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

desertwind
Member # 25256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desertwind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks glm1111; Thanks.

The dry socket pain sooo much better but....I am having wicked head pressure and headaches now. Those two symptoms have always been related to parasites for me. I always thought parasites were a big part of my dental/jaw issue so happy to have clove oil in my bone socket.

Interesting...

Posts: 1671 | From Tick Infested New Jersey | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Your very welcome! Glad your pain is subsiding. Are you on any antiparasitics now? Or have you been in the past?

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

desertwind
Member # 25256

It is amazing how clove oil took away pain that percocet could not touch.

Yes, I had done a couple of rounds of a modified version of Dr. K.' protocol. Had fabulous results once through the herx.

Took Alinia for a few months after finishing the rotation of meds. Was also on Malarone, A-P, black walnut, ART, Pau d' Arco and a few other herbs.

Lately I have not been on anything. Thinking of re-starting something.

glm1111
Member # 16556

Might be a good idea. Maybe try Parastroy and salt/c. The combo packs quite a punch and might chase out some unwanted guests.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

desertwind
Member # 25256

I will try your suggestions. I have had an increase in head pressure since the clove oil packing and that was one of my top parasite symptoms. DW
jlcd1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18138

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlcd1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone ever taken the VRM2, VRM1, or VRM3. I did a zyto session with scott and he said my body is testing high for these. The 2 the most then the 3, then the 1.
Posts: 908 | From Albany | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MichaelTampa
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've taken VRM4 quite a bit, but never 2, 1, or 3.
Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jlcd1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18138

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlcd1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What was your reaction?
Posts: 908 | From Albany | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

For frikfrak to review. [Smile]

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

jwick25
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jwick25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone,

Just stopped by this thread to start educating myself about parasites.

I just finished treatment for a candida overgrowth and felt so much better.

Last night, I noticed something when I used the bathroom (trying not to get too detailed...lol).

It looked like a very flat, thin snakeskin-like thing that was almost the length of a dollar bill.

I took a picture in case my LLMD needs to see it.

Not sure what it is, but I was freaked out.

I put a message in with the LLMD so that I can talk to him about this and get his opinion.

I came to this thread to learn what treatment options are out there and whether treatment itself is a very rough process.

Hoping to learn more as I go....but waiting for a talk with the doctor and confirmation first.

The thought of parasites in my system is just creepy. But if they're there....they're there....and they need to go.

I rather be aware of it than have no idea.

Hope you're all doing as well as can be.

Thanks!
jwick

Posts: 711 | From Bucks County, PA | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frikfrak
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 26844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for frikfrak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

thanks glm1111....i have read this post (parasites) many times. I see that a lot of people use the salt/vit c but not going to lie, I'm little nervous giving it to my DS...since he doesn't speak I would not know how he's feeling.

Also he's on multiple abx for lyme/babesia.

thank you, I will definitely see about what i can do to go after these critters.

His Mom

Posts: 158 | From NJ | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RZR
Member # 20953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RZR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been treating parasites and seeing them exit for 3-1/2 years now. I mostly rotate Albenza and Parastroy, but add diam. earth at times.

Is it safe to use this combo for such a long haul?

Anything others find stronger than Parastroy?

--------------------
Tick bite May 2009
Diagnosed June 2009

Posts: 2329 | From SouthEast | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

I add Hanna Kroeger Wormwood, extra cloves to Parastroy and salt/c. Parastroy says to not use for that long, but I have used it for over a year. You can also rotate with Humaworm and other antiparasitic herbs. They all seem to have similar ingredients.

Adding salt/c to the mix packs quite a powerful punch. You might want to consider. When I did that it caused a mass exodus for mos. The parasites can't stand the salt and causes them to exit.

It can take yrs to get rid of parasites and all of the eggs and larva they have layed deep into the tissues. It's like peeling an onion. Just keep going, because persistence is key.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

dmarie725
Member # 43094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dmarie725     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you know the difference between "just a side effect" of the medication, and a herx or die-off of parasites or bacteria?

A few days ago I started a medication for parasites. The first medication I tried had no effect on me. This second medication, within about 2 days of starting it I got really sick (fever, aches, chest congestion, headache, etc).

My doctor says he believes this is a die-off rather than just an effect of the meds.

This medication targets the microscopic parasites, so I wouldn't be able to tell by passing any.

I'm just confused as to knowing the difference between if it's die-off or normal issues from the meds.

My fever was pretty bad the first 2 days, and now it goes between completely normal and low-grade fever.

Any thoughts or experiences anyone has had with this type of thing?

Posts: 75 | From Chicago, IL | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Dmarie, it's a tough call because some parasite meds also hit lyme. Die off is the herx, and if it happened within two days of taking it, I would guess it's because your meds killed something.

If however you are having symptoms that are known side effects (you can check drugs.com), then they could be from the meds. It's still a tough call though. Your doc probably has a better idea here, so I would follow his lead. A fever throws me though (sounds like lyme).

--------------------

dmarie725
Member # 43094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dmarie725     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Catgirl. We aren't sure yet if I have Lyme, so it's definitely a little confusing.

Fever is not listed as one of the common side-effects of the med, though who knows?

My fever was way worse at first. It was pretty high for 2-3 days. Now it fluctuates between being completely normal with no fever, and then it'll randomly go up for a short period of time.

My doc does say he thinks die-off is more likely than side-effect of meds.

What throws me is that while maybe something is being killed, my original symptoms are not improving. I just assumed that as soon as things started being killed...my symptoms would go away (even though I'm only on day 4 of the medication).

The dr. says it can take much longer for symptoms to show an improvement. What's your experience with that? Am I just being too impatient? [Smile]

Posts: 75 | From Chicago, IL | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mlg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

My last LLMD that passed away did a test. Don't know what it is called or which lab she used.

My chart notes say BRC - significant biofilm.

Does anyone have any input?

I am on anti-parasitic protocol plus clyndamiacin. Plus heparin.

Posts: 697 | From CA | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Parasites and other microorganisms secrete biofilm as a protective coating to protect themselves from being attacked by outside sources such as abx for example.

When I added salt/c to my antiparasitic herbs, I found numerous parasites floating in the toilet surrounded by biofilm.

Salt is a drying agent to many organisms that become dehydrated when the salt hits them. Much like when you pour salt on a worm it will shrivel up.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Dmarie, often when people go after one bug, another co infection pops up, so they feel worse. Also, if you read Burrascano's guidelines, you will see that people often get worse before they get better (lyme). It takes time to figure out what is what.

http://www.lymenet.org/BurrGuide200810.pdf

--------------------

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Mlg, maybe it is due to proto?

--------------------

GretaM
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I stumbled across this while reading about the CDC's Neglected 5...

I didn't realize toxocariasis was as prevalent as it is.

Sorry to quote a CDC link here folks...normally wouldn't do this, but the numbers of admitted parasite infection is actually higher than I ever thought the CDC would admit it to be.

http://www.cdc.gov/parasites/toxocariasis/epi.html

Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Member # 40917

Someone was asking about a bad cough?

"The manifestations of toxocariasis reflect the number of migrating larvae, where the larvae have migrated in the body, and the degree of immune response and inflammation that developed in response to the presence of the larvae.

Visceral toxocariasis has been proposed as a cause of asthma..."

GretaM
Member # 40917

Toxoplasmosis:

"In the United States it is estimated that 22.5% of the population 12 years and older have been infected with Toxoplasma."

Other parts of the world have been estimated at 95%

GretaM
Member # 40917

What po's me about both of these is they are detected with blood tests.

Which is great for those of us with LL's who realize our compromised immune systems give us a chance at catching EVERYTHING, but not great for everyone else who sees Dr. Ordinary Smith.

[Frown]

Wouldn't it be nice if every poor kid with asthma had a simple blood test to see if perhaps steroid inhalers weren't the wisest course of treatment?

Grrr...

hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CD57--I am chiming in late. Humaworm suggest a 90 day break so the parasites do not develop resistance like they do to antibiotics.

A lot of parasite regimens wipe out the good bacteria and the yeast (both good and bad yeast). I know humaworm does and it takes awhile to build the gut back up.

But, definitely worth it to get the parasites any safe way you can!

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8885 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

The problem with taking a break from antiparasitics is that some of these parasites (roundworms)are laying 200,000 eggs a day. Not to mention how many eggs the other parasites are laying.Threadworms, hookworms etc. That would be approx. 6,000,000 eggs a month (if my math is correct)

This is considered a hyperinfection. Folks that are chronically ill with Lyme or TB are on abx for a yr or longer without a break.

I took that 3 mos break that Humaworm suggested and am sorry I did. I drink/drank lots of kefir as well even while taking the herbs. Not telling anyone else what to do, but for me the numbers speak for themselves.

The herbs also kill the candida. These parasites are just plain bad news and not to be taken lightly as they invade the brain, organs, lungs and tissue.

If you are lucky enough to have an ART practioner, that would help. I guess everyone has to do what they are comfortable with.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

glm1111
Member # 16556

P.S.

When you add salt/c to the herbs, it sucks the water out of the parasites and causes them to go into osmotic shock and exit. The combo packs quite a punch.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Catgirl
Member # 31149

quote:
Originally posted by glm1111:
The problem with taking a break from antiparasitics is that some of these parasites (roundworms)are laying 200,000 eggs a day. Not to mention how many eggs the other parasites are laying.Threadworms, hookworms etc. That would be approx. 6,000,000 eggs a month (if my math is correct)

This is considered a hyperinfection. Folks that are chronically ill with Lyme or TB are on abx for a yr or longer without a break.

I took that 3 mos break that Humaworm suggested and am sorry I did. I drink/drank lots of kefir as well even while taking the herbs. Not telling anyone else what to do, but for me the numbers speak for themselves.

The herbs also kill the candida. These parasites are just plain bad news and not to be taken lightly as they invade the brain, organs, lungs and tissue.

If you are lucky enough to have an ART practioner, that would help. I guess everyone has to do what they are comfortable with.

Gael

I agree with Gael. I took a break and was sorry I did. Also, the herbs do help with candida.

--------------------

dmarie725
Member # 43094

I'm on day 7 of my medication/antibiotics for parasites and my doctor really thinks that the first couple days I had a die-off reaction.

I still have another week of the prescription. I'm probably being impatient, but I'm really discouraged my ORIGINAL symptoms are still here with no improvement.

Should they be gone already if I really did have a die-off? Or am I being too impatient? My doctor said it can take time to show any improvement...

How long does this take?? Maybe I'm looking at it the wrong way but I keep thinking if I did have a die-off, then my parasite symptoms would be gone [Frown]

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Dmarie, why not listen to your doc (it takes time)? Don't you believe him?

Sorry, but if I didn't know better I would think you were a troll. You seem to keep asking the same questions trying to acquire advice or a different response. We're not doctors. Your doc has the answers you seek.

--------------------

glm1111
Member # 16556

Had the same situation with dmarie sending me pms and asking the same questions in a different way repeatedly. Quite tiring.

Catgirl is right...listen to your doc and do some research on parasites. Did you do any research dMarie?

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

dmarie725
Member # 43094

Wow I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to offend or irritate anyone. I've just been trying to understand things better and make sense of things. It's been a confusing time and was just really appreciative of people who actually understood these things (unlike me).
dmarie725
Member # 43094

And yes, Gael, I've done research but there is so much it's overwhelming and I don't really know what to take. Sometimes deciphering all the information online is a bit difficult.
GretaM
Member # 40917

Yes, same experience here. Over and over.

Research for whatever, regarding whatever you're researching for,

Try curezone. Parasite forum. There's enough wingnuts on there to supply you with a plethora of data for whatever it is you are researching.

Folks with lyme have enough problems as it is.

God bless and good luck with your paper.

GretaM
Member # 40917

Starting a new anti parasitic.

Parasite Purge

Wormwood, Black Walnut, Garlic, Cinnamon, Clove, Thyme in a tincture.

Company called Harmonic Arts Botanical Dispensary.

First tincture drops tried this morning. Will keep you posted on progress.

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Right on Greta! I like trying new products. They seem to confuse the bugs.

--------------------

GretaM
Member # 40917

It is STRONG!

Halfing my previous dropperful...

Had some strange cramping in the duodenal area... Thought I was going to have the runs... Strong enough to make me squint my eyes and breathe the La Mas....hahaha.

But didn't have the runs. Just the weird cramps. They went away.

Trying half dropperful with dinner.

You're right Catgirl! It's good to keep them confused!

[Smile]

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Awesome!

I think tincture forms are very strong in general, at least for me they are. I get very sharp cramping from them, then the next day more worms--sometimes different ones that I haven't seen in awhile.

Greta, is it alcohol based? Also, how big a bottle did you get? I don't know my ml vs oz (lol).

--------------------

GretaM
Member # 40917

I got the 50mL bottle. About one and a half times the size of a Byron white bottle (abab, av etc).

I wanted to try the smallest size in case it was just the usual run of the mill etc.

Also bought Candida Combat, which I haven't tried (will add in next week).

WOW! can't believe the strength of the Parasite Purge.

The garlic is strong but doesn't burn the mouth like fresh garlic.

Yes, alcohol based tincture.

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Thanks Greta! Please keep us posted on how well it kills the bugs.

Hey, the lyme ease looks like it might be worth trying too.

--------------------

CD57
Member # 11749

I thought most of these herbal parasites stuff had mostly the same ingredients so am surprised to hear about the strength of Greta's new one. Way to go!

Also I have really noticed that the Humaworm (I am back on) is far worse at wiping out good bacteria than the abx I have been on!

Catgirl
Member # 31149

CD57, what do you mean wiping out good bacteria, what is it doing to you?

--------------------

mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

Has anyone tried Para-chord? My LLMD just put me on this.

Thanks!

patches10025
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for patches10025     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone try Dr. K's Nexus suppositories?

http://retailbiopure.me/cart.php?m=search_results&search=nexus

Posts: 254 | From Westchester, NY | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

I can just tell that this stuff is doing that far more so than the abx I have taken. I have to be VERY vigilant about replenishing, or I can tell immediately.
GretaM
Member # 40917

CD57-wow! Thanks for the heads up about huma! interesting!

Yes, I thought the tinctures were all the same too but yowsers.

I can tell it is doing some serious killing, as for the first time in my life, I mean ever, I have went 24 hours without pooping. (TMI sorry). I will do a salt water enema tonight to get the toxins out.

Normally things have a tendency to go the other way, and I spend half my life on the can. Haha.

Patches-i think I've seen those suppositories on the greenandhealthy website. They may be cheaper there?

Haven't tried them, but interested!

jlcd1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18138

I've tried the suppositories for a month. I didn't see anything at the time, but they did give me what the ER doc thought was a UTI.

Now i don't think it was a UTI, i think it was just killing something and the pain was from that. I wouldn't do it every night at first.

I just ordered parastroy to add to my salt/C, anyone know what dose is good to start out with?

Thanks!!!

glm1111
Member # 16556

I started Parastroy with half the dose they suggested and ramped up according to how I felt. It's very strong.

Good luck with it and keep us posted.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Mlg, I haven't heard of that one before, but it looks good!

CD57, maybe it is killing so much that the die off is giving you yeast? That happens to me from abx, and they give me what seems like a UTI, but not a UTI. Or maybe there is something in it your body cannot handle.

You could always try calling humaworm. They usually are very good at pinpointing which herb causes which reaction. Then they can leave it out if you so desire.

Humaworm actually makes my yeast better. My doc even said that parasite formulas often do this (better).

[ 03-31-2014, 11:22 PM: Message edited by: Catgirl ]

--------------------

GretaM
Member # 40917

Yikes!

Going down to 1/4 dropperful!

Definitely working!

I'm needing to increase activated charcoal.

Strange mucousy things-makes me think my body is surrounding toxins, or maybe biofilms?

Cramping in duodenal area a few hours after tincture-ing.

But definitely going to 1/4 dropper.

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Wow, Greta, it is so good to hear you found something that is working so well, even after lowering the dose. That stuff must be super strong!

Have you seen an increase in worms too?

--------------------

GretaM
Member # 40917

No worms yet. But those strange mucousy things with the bright red dots in it.

?

It's not blood. it looks like clear gel with tiny red sprinkles (the kind that go on sugar cookies).

Very bizarre. Have had this once before-don't know what this is. Must be a biofilm of some type.

Yes, I am very pleased with the tincture so far. It said 30 drops on the bottle, but I think that would be for healthier folks!

Has anyone had this gel-thingy?

patches10025
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for patches10025     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://oneradionetwork.com/health/dr-dietrich-klinghardt-reducing-toxins-and-parasites-in-the-body-march-4-2014/

A great discussion of lyme, heavy metals(including aluminum) and parasites from Dr. K.

Posts: 254 | From Westchester, NY | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Thanks for posting the discussion from Dr.K.

Interesting that it was brought up by Robin123 on a thread debating the safety and use of MMS for parasites. Robin brought up the point that just a few yrs ago, bringing up the point that folks with Lyme had parasites was ridiculed.

I can attest to that, because I caught a lot of flack for my constantly bringing up the parasite issue.

It didn't really bother me, because of my own battle with finally "seeing" what was making me so sick and knew it could be the missing link for many with chronic Lyme.

Really happy to finally see so many here pursuing these monsters inside being "uncovered" so to speak.

Kinda like saying to these intruders "Okay, the jigs up, NOW GET OUT"!!! You are ALL really strong fighters and have what it takes to get well. [group hug] [kiss]

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

patches10025
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20983

I am running a parasite program on my Spooky2 Rife machine. Too early to tell but I think it might be very helpful.

http://www.spooky2.com/

GretaM
Member # 40917

Patches-how hard was it to set up the spooky2 program? I read the intro but I am so confused with that sort of thing.

Please keep us updated with parasite killing progress on it [Smile]

patches10025
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20983

It is a little confusing at first, but the potential is so great and the cost so low that anyone who is willing to try will be rewarded I think.

I am only on my third day of using the parasite frequencies and feel some brain fog clearing.

I will keep you informed.

This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  29  30  31   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement