LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » PARASITE WARRIORS SUPPORT THREAD (Page 27)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31   
Author Topic: PARASITE WARRIORS SUPPORT THREAD
Catgirl
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Xelaetaks, a very small amount. I am highly caffeine sensitive, but can still do a coffee enema, even at night, and still get to sleep at bedtime. I can't do this if I ingest any coffee, anytime, so that tells you how miniscule an amount you actually get from the enema.

Go for a coffee enema (worth it). It provides so much more than a regular enema. I just bumped a thread on it that has everything you would ever want to know about them (below).

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=123126;p=0

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Catgirl,

While I agree now is a good time to hit the parasites I think my stomach needs a break or I will just puke.

Just like when I was treating Lyme I needed a break from treatment to get stronger and then really whallop it.

I am getting too weak to handle much more and if this continues I will not be able to teach in August. No job no paycheck--doesn't work well when I am single.

The energy healer I see is totally amazing and honestly I don't believe the parasites will know she is energy testing. She can go into the next room and give a correct answer. She was given a gift at birth by God and while she has some extensive training her ability to intuit is amazing.

The small amount of time she spent working on me last week really whalloped a lot of them and I can barely function. There is much to be said for not drowning in toxins.

I may just wait until Friday and see what she says. God knows if parasites or eggs are there and He can channel her energy to kill them. Last week we just prayed that if there were parasites or eggs His energy would flow through her and kill them and I believe that happened.

If my legs are twitching in the next few days I won't need anyone's energy testing--LOL. That is a big signal to me.

I do not do coffee enemas. First of all I had surgery down there due to a botched colonoscopy and prefer not to stick anything up there.

Secondly, I cannot handle caffeine at all.

Thirdly, and I understand if others disagree with me, I don't think they achieve any purpose and if done too often can be dangerous.

That part of the body is made for stuff to come out and not for stuff to go in.

I have temporarily stopped the DE, as well, as I felt it was making my gut worse. Honestly, I believe DE can harm the small intestine if taken too much and I also believe if it is such a good binder it will bind to the herbs(which may be why you feel better as the herbs as not killing as much and so fewer toxins)

I know I take my seizure meds and any supplements several hours away from DE. I stopped it about 2 weeks ago, so the full moon was not affecting any energy testing then.

These, of course, are just my opinions and everyone is free to disagree with me.

Hiker53

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8890 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hang in there Hiker!

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Everyone, this is interesting (they like clay):

http://www.aboutclay.com/info/Uses/parasite_removal.htm

--------------------

GretaM
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you share your experiences with Byron White's A-P?
Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Funny you should ask! I took some today and just passed a giant rope worm. Prior to today though, it hasn't produced much for me so hardly ever take it.

I felt like crap today, now I know why--it was the die off from the rope worm shortly after I took the A-P. I just did a coffee enema, and out it came with some friends.

So it does work. Other non rope type worms came out as well. I'm taking other stuff too (parasite meds), but could really feel it with the A-P today.

--------------------

GretaM
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, great thanks Catgirl!

I started A-P yesterday. Slept for 16 hours, like the dead, and then had a complete purging of my digestive tract.

Couldn't believe a few drops could be that powerful-but from what you said, it really is.

Are you taking herbals also?

Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

You're welcome Greta!

Yes, I'm taking herbs too on top of the meds, but worked up to it. They give the extra push to get the worms out. I have a cabinet full of products, so I switch it up every day. Yesterday was art, A-P, Byron White, Cowden, and more. I did humaworm a few days ago, and something else after that, can't remember.

Taking different things and not being so regimented is what helps push the parasites out of me. The bugs just seem to adapt so quickly on me otherwise.

Have you tried taking A-P and A-FNG (15 or 20 min apart) on the same day? I'm doing that right now, plus will do something else today and tonight.

--------------------

Leeintn
Member # 25999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leeintn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,
I was skimming through the thread and someone mentioned herbs w/coffee enemas.

Could you tell me which herbs to use?

And could someone tell me the amount of salt/c to use. My brain is out of order today.

Posts: 83 | From Tennessee | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xelaetaks
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xelaetaks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone use olive leaf extract before? Think it is ok to take regularly? Also any ideas on neam leaf? Is it effective by itself or more when mixing it with other herbs?

Thanks

[ 07-29-2014, 02:54 PM: Message edited by: Xelaetaks ]

Posts: 135 | From USA | Registered: Jun 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desertwind
Member # 25256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desertwind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I started back on A-P and A-FNG today. Its been about a year since I took either.
Posts: 1671 | From Tick Infested New Jersey | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Desertwind, good for you! It does seem like they are stronger together.

--------------------

jwick25
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jwick25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone have experience with Wormwood?

My LLMD gave me the supplement to take for 10 days....then 10 off....then 10 more on.

I passed something that could be a worm.....showed LLMD the photo.

He said it *could* be a worm....but could not be certain from a photo alone, of course.

What should I expect when I take Wormwood?

Posts: 711 | From Bucks County, PA | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Member # 40917

That's great your doc gave you Wormwood.

I am glad you are already seeing results.

Do you do enemas? Coffee enemas (organic), and some warm salt water enemas help to remove more waste, so the dying parasites (and dead) do not stay in the body as long.

Some will frown upon pulsing Wormwood, but I believe you should follow your docs instructions as your doc is aware of your past health history, and other meds you are on, and your liver health.

Congrats about parasite fighting!

jwick25
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jwick25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, GretaM!

I haven't started it yet....

The worm-looking thing that came out did so all on it's own a few months ago.

I haven't seen anything else since.

The doc said it could even have been a long fibrous strand.

Why do some people frown upon pulsing Wormwood? Does it pose a health risk?

I'm currently treating Candida and wanted to wait to start the Wormwood until I'm feeling better.

Going through yeast die-off now.....ugh! [Smile]

Posts: 711 | From Bucks County, PA | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

It's that time again. This has been a hard week for me (full moon). The bugs are active big time right now. I hope everyone is having success getting rid of them (now is the time to do it).

--------------------

Haley
Member # 22008

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Haley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gael - you said "I took six mos of very strong Chinese herbs (Monastery of Herbs)"

What types of herbs were they? I recently took a bunch of burner herbs and had the scalp breaking out. I didn't know if it was the herbs I was taking or the hbot.

I have had a crazy sensation on my head for years and something is finally getting to it.

Do you know specifically what helped your scalp symptoms?

Posts: 2232 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haley,

For me it was ALL of the antiparasitic herbs and salt/c that pushed the parasites through the scalp. The herbs alone started the process. Hope this answers your question.

Don't forget to also do enemas, warm water or coffee to release the dead and dying parasites and toxins from the lower colon.

Also google the "Brain gut connection. Parasites hibernate in the small intestine and migrate to the head. They love the head area from what I have read.

Good luck with your getting rid of this beast and keep us posted.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gael, thanks for this info. I worry that there are parasites living in my sinus, ear canal and meninges. But no blood test, cat scan, MRI, or even a CAVITAT of my teeth will show this!

The sensations that I feel in these areas so resemble what I would imagine parasites would feel like. If it is not parasites, it has to be infection in there that antibiotics and herbs have not been able to get to.

My tinnitus changes as though the air current in my ear canal is constantly changing or things are squirming around in there. I know this sounds totally nuts, but it is so horrible for me.

I have a master's degree in Social Work and used to think patients who came to us with these types of concerns were psychotic. Now it is happening to me and I know it is not psychosis!

What is the best protocol to be going after any parasites that may be living in this part of the body? Could you share the literature on this? I have looked and have not been able to find much of anything. Thanks so much.

Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dbpei,

The three most important herbs to use when getting rid of parasites are, Wormwood, Cloves, and Black Walnut Hull.

I have used Parastroy, Hanna Kroeger Wormwood Combo, Humaworm, Hulda Clark etc. I also find that a combo of salt/c and the herbs pack quite a punch. It's best to empower yourself with knowledge of getting rid of parasites as it can take a long time.

Start with googling, antiparasitic herbs, Humaworm website, Hulda Clark etc. You tube has good info also. Lots of info on the internet. You can learn a lot by reading through this thread to see what other folks are doing.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Member # 40917

DE for pets

Treatment duration for different parasites

http://wolfcreekranch1.tripod.com/diatomaceous_earth.html

Putting this in cats and dog food starting today.

Also sprinkling in litter pans.

dbpei
Member # 33574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbpei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, this chapter from Bryan Rosner's explains the role parasites have in keeping you ill. It is very interesting and explains a lot about why parasites are a problem for people with chronic Lyme and co-infections that do not get better. It also includes information on treatment.

http://lymebook.com/ivermectin-albendazole-diethylcarbamazine-alinia-mimosa-pudica

Posts: 2386 | From New England | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

dbpei,

Thanks so much for posting this! It's great that some professionals are finally getting that this co-infection exists in conjunction with the other infections and could be the KEY in why some chronic lyme sufferers are still sick.

I just have a hard time understanding why this has been so overlooked from the beginning since Burgdorfer found Filarial Worms in the original ticks he dissected. I guess it's better late than never.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

hermit
Member # 44427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hermit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please define A-P and DE.

Is salt/c sold over the counter?

--------------------

Posts: 74 | From Bowie, Maryland | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hermit
Member # 44427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hermit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
according to this website: http://www.electroherbalism.com/Products/SaltC.htm

Salt-C

Description: Salt C is no longer sold by Electroherbalism. However, it is simple to make oneself. Just mix half and half (by weight) USP ascorbic acid powder with a good quality salt rich in trace minerals such as Real Salt, Himalaya Pink Salt, or Klamath Miracle Krystal Salt. Many people use this combination against Lyme disease. See http://www.lymephotos.com/ for the complete description. May also be useful in some other infectious disorders.

Each two gram serving is a heaping 1/4 tsp and contains

1000mg vitamin C
1000mg salt

eVitamins has good prices on Now Ascorbic Acid (USP quality) and also sells Klamath Krystal Salt, shown at right. If this combination is used, the Klamath Salt is 3.5oz total and the Now Ascorbic Acid is 8oz. Mix two canisters of the Klamath Salt with one of the ascorbic acid. This makes an approximately equal blend (7oz salt to 8oz C, or a 7:8 ratio.) To be more exact, remove two tablespoons (approx 30g) of ascorbic acid before mixing with the salt to make a 1:1 ratio (although a 7:8 ratio is fine).

Another option is to get Himalaya Pink Salt from eVitamins, which comes in an 8oz container. eVitamins also sells Now Ascorbic Acid.

Directions: Should be mixed in water before use. The Salt-C protocol provided by lymephotos.com is to use a two gram serving 12 times per day, but using less often such as three times per day may also provide some benefit. Either way, use three times per day to start and build up to recommended amounts as necessary. Occasionally, invert closed canister and shake to evenly disperse since the powders may settle over time.

--------------------

Posts: 74 | From Bowie, Maryland | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

The salt/c protocol on lymephotos may be too strong using sodium chloride tablets. Visit the salt/c lymestrategies group for a more gentle approach using sea salt such as Himalayan or Real Salt. Ester C powder with bioflavonoids is also easier on the stomach.

Ramping up slowly is also suggested since this can be a strong protocol. I found the combo of salt/c and antiparasitic herbs to be a powerful combo. Drinking extra water is also important.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mlg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wanted to share. I tried biltricide about 2 years ago without any noticeable benefit. I just took biltricide now, very high dosage and feel clearer brain, clearer thinking.
Posts: 697 | From CA | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

That's awesome Mlg! Were you working on your biofilms prior to taking it? Just wondering if that could be the difference.

--------------------

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Dbpei, great link on parasites (thank you for posting). :)

--------------------

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Hermit, A-P is a formula of Byron Whites. It is used to help with parasites. DE is short for food grade diatomaceous earth.

--------------------

mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mlg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Catgirl,

I believe in the past I was on like 1 boluoke a day and did like 1-2 biltricide a day for like a total of like 5 days.

Now I am on heparin and about 8 pills a day. I will be in an anti-parasitic rotation for like a month. I am hoping longer. When I had high breakthroughs in the past is with long term rotating anti-parasitic and anti-worming pharmas and herbs.

I hope our sharing info opens more doors and helps others and each other.

Posts: 697 | From CA | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbpei
Member # 33574

I am going to be doing some weekly IV chelation of heavy metals in the near future. I guess I have very high and complex readings that my LLND feels will need aggressive treatment. [Frown]

I am going to talk to her about treating parasites at the same time, as I know they go together! I remember someone (Gigi?) used to post about the importance of treating both. I had been taking Hanna Kroeger Wormwood complex, but it caused my liver enzymes to go up and I had to take a break.

Has anyone here done aggressive heavy metal chelation and treated for parasites at the same time? I would like to hear your experiences with this. Thank you!

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Mlg, so you take 8 boluke a day or 8 biltricide? I am so glad bilt is working so well for you. It must be hitting a lot of bugs. I've also had breakthroughs with long term parasite meds and herbs. I hope our sharing helps others too, and thank you for sharing. [Smile]

Dbpei, I vaguely remember Gigi saying that she thought it might be too hard on the body doing both at the same time. I know that I've tried doing both and it became too intense for me. Granted, the bugs do release heavy metals when they die, so you mop them up with binders.

But chelating was much more work than that for me (detox issues, etc), so for me doing both was just too hard on my body. Maybe others have been successful at this though.

--------------------

hermit
Member # 44427

I've been taking wormwood, black walnut, and now cloves among others as drops in water three times a day. It is only felt in my neck, ears , and head. Feelings are heat, sore, sick. My acne has slightly gotten worse. I missed the dose last night, and head "feelings" stopped. I put colloidal sulfur on the acne topically. "Feelings" returned after first and second does today. Do these sound like a herx reaction? Any opinions or thoughts are welcome.

--------------------

dbpei
Member # 33574

Thanks for the info, catgirl. I'm glad I asked! I will follow my instincts and not try to do too much at once. I will also ask my doc about this.

Hermit, I know it is not what you asked, but I remember reading that diatomaceous earth helps with acne. In addition to drinking it mixed with water, you can make a very soothing facial mask out of it. It helps to cool down my rosacea...

mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

Catgirl,
Sorry it was supposed to be 12 biltr. , but wasn't brave enough and did 9 a day with heparin.

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Hermit, anything that kills off parasites can make you herx, so yes, those could be herx like reactions. I think it's best to go slow when trying stuff. Whenever I herx, I back down to the level I didn't herx at.

Dbpei, you're welcome. :) I think it's best just to chip away at this stuff slowly (at least for me it is).

Mlg, thanks! I haven't felt good on bilt, but maybe your success was the heparin, or high dose bilt or combo of both (interesting).

--------------------

jwick25
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15190

Catgirl wrote:

"Hermit, anything that kills off parasites can make you herx, so yes, those could be herx like reactions. I think it's best to go slow when trying stuff. Whenever I herx, I back down to the level I didn't herx at."

This is nice to know, as I am about to start taking Wormwood and have no idea what to expect.

I'm supposed to start at 4 pills at once....but think I might start at just 1 pill and go from there.

TNT
Member # 42349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TNT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm having a rough time since yesterday. I think it may be related to full moon. Is anybody else having a major flare?

Just when you think things are getting easier....

(sorry to complain. I'm pretty discouraged with how last night and today have been)

Posts: 1308 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

TNT,

Sorry you are suffering. Didn't realize today was a full moon. The parasites can be very active during a Full Moon because this is when they procreate. What antiparasitics are you currently taking?

Warm water enemas can be good to do to release dead and dying parasites from the lower colon.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Catgirl
Member # 31149

TNT, try not to be discouraged. Rough times are common before and during the full moon phase. I have been having a rough week--definitely the full moon for me.

Coffee enemas are great (in addition to the warm water enemas Gael mentioned above) because they get rid of toxins by cleaning the liver. I feel much better after I have them.

Hang in there, it's almost over.

--------------------

TNT
Member # 42349

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TNT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing really. My A-Bart has cloves in it. I take 20 drops 2x daily, and I have been doing (3)! drops of BLT 2x daily recently since it has some good lymph herbs in it, plus anti-bart ingredients. But I feel it is more anti-parasitical than anti-bart.

Last night I did take 1 drop of Para-V blend for its anti-parasitical and anti-protozoan properties on account of the full moon. It doesn't normally keep me awake.

Oh, I try to Rife on a somewhat regular basis, and I usually do hit protozoa. So, it could be a combination of things, I guess. But am I killing it, or is it just flaring? I have no idea sometimes. If it gets worse afterwards, I assume it's probably a flare; if it gets better afterwards, it's probably a die-off.

But I see a weekly pattern normally (sometimes biweekly). Oh, I just noticed that the bad night of sleep last week was Wed. night and Thursday & Friday were really bad days.

Then a few days of feeling relatively good, until last nights lack of sleep and today's issues with leg, joint and nerve pain, etc.

I hate trying to figure out what to do in these mini crises.

So, maybe I'm hitting it too hard, and maybe not hard enough. I hate not knowing what to do in these situations. When it gets like this, my gut starts complaining, and if not careful things can get bad pretty quickly.

thanks, Gael, for taking an interest in my condition. I hope I can sleep well tonight, and feel better tomorrow and be more mentally with it.

blessings

Posts: 1308 | From Eastern USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TNT
Member # 42349

Forgot to mention the back of head/occipital pain and stiffness today.

And, thanks, Catgirl for the encouragement. You're right, it probably will be better soon.

glm1111
Member # 16556

TNT.

FYI, The THREE most important herbs for killing parasites are Wormwood, Cloves and Black Walnut Hull. Cloves are important for killing eggs. The head area can be sore if the parasites have migrated to the head which I found to be the case. Applying something cold or cool on this area usually stops the pain. Hope you feel better soon.

P. S. If the herxing gets too bad, taking a break from taking anything can help until the herx calms down.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

GretaM
Member # 40917

TNT:

I had the very same bad days as you.

It felt like I was burning the candle at both ends.

The insomnia was insane.

Not sure if bart flares during the full moon, but I always have associated insomnia with BLO.

Last night I seemed to sleep better.

Whatever it is, I ramped up my detox (chlorella, DE, bentonite clay and activated charcoal) and it seemed to help.

Also added in soaked psyllium husks to help keep phase 2 detox pathways open [Wink]

Hope you are feeling better

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Hey warriors, I tried another good product that kills parasites: ParaClear (SeraVita). It's worth trying.

--------------------

keikko
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 34991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keikko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been working on this parasite issue on and off for about a year. (mostly on, just break until herx calms down) Yes, I am moving stuff out but the herxes are pretty intense especially in the head. I am taking binders regularly and doing coffee enemas.

One of the problems I'm having is I seem to be getting viral flare ups when I move out some of these parasites.

Is this happening to anyone else? Any suggestions on how to control it? Thanks

Posts: 137 | From ATX | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

Hi,
This year while treating babesia/proto, I broke out with high viruses and I had to go on Pharms anti-viral, garlic, juicing, oil on oregano, colloidal silver. Then I am rotating anti-parasitics, pharma with herbs.

dbpei
Member # 33574

keikko, could you describe your head herxes while doing this?

How do you know you hare having viral flare ups?

Catgirl
Member # 31149

I'm having the same issue with viruses (I'm also taking parasite meds). I think the viruses are because I'm hitting proto--it fights back and is just one more thing for my body to fight, so viruses slip in easily.

I've noticed that morning rest seems to help me more than anything. Without it, the viruses come right back. Mlg, I'm going to try some of your suggestions too (thanks). :)

I'm thinking about making some chicken soup but don't want to feed proto (arginine). I guess it's worth a shot though.

Keikko, I'm not sure if you have proto, but can tell you that the pain and pressure proto creates once attacked causes a massive herx in my head.

--------------------

glm1111
Member # 16556

FULL MOON on Wednesday October 8th. Just thought I would give everyone a heads up since this is when parasites are most active. Sending healing thoughts to everyone.

P. S.

Aloe vera juice is said to be antiviral, antimicrobial and antifungal.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

patches10025
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for patches10025     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone use the Blessed Herbs Parasite Cleanse?
Posts: 254 | From Westchester, NY | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LymeSwimmer
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 40540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LymeSwimmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just started the Salt/C protocol a few days ago following the scale up method. Have gone up to three grams (taking at 10, 2 and 6) but have been having some mild stomach discomfort and vomited last night after taking the last measure.

Any thoughts on that? Has anyone seen sensitivity to salt/C like this? Don't know if the full moon had anything to do with it (?) I have stopped taking it and will start again at a lower level when my stomach settles down

Posts: 118 | From New England | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Are you using sea salt?? Stomach discomfort can be from die off. Vomiting can also be a symptom of the body trying to get rid of unwanted toxins and invaders.

However, to err on the side of caution cutting back dosing to twice a day until things calm down would be my suggestion. If you become too symptomatic then take a break and start up slowly when you go back.

You might want to get the salt/c plus book from Amazon for some excellent guidance when doing salt/c.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

keikko
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 34991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keikko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the suggestions! I will add some of that in. The only way I know its viruses is I keep going to my doctor and he says he think I have a new virus. Viruses make me feel awful and very weak.

The head herxes are like confusion, movement in head, burning in head, etc.

Last week it got so bad I thought I was going insane but something helped. Antihistamine support.... Quercitin and bromelain.

On top of using the binders I started taking supplements to help decrease histamine and it has made a huge difference! I guess these things can release histamine when they die.

I also start taking turmeric force to help with the inflammation and have seen some benefit.

Still plugging away:)

Posts: 137 | From ATX | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LymeSwimmer
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 40540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LymeSwimmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Gael - definitely using Celtic Salt and have the Salt/C book that I am following.

I am thinking like you are that it may be dieoff - will be interesting to see what happens when I scale back up.

Interestingly I started doing coffee enemas a week or so before starting the salt/c and from that alone have been seeing what I believe to be liver flukes and round worms - so maybe I am more infested than I think [Smile]

Posts: 118 | From New England | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Your welcome Lyme Swimmer,

It can take several years to get rid of parasites, eggs and larva.

Check the

www.lymephotos.com site

when you are expelling something that you may not have seen before.

If you have already been seeing parasites, then you must continue on even after you think they are gone. I have seen worms expelled several years after a lull of a long period. If just one egg is left over the cycle will begin all over again.

Extra cloves kill the eggs (Hanna Kroeger clove capsules)and eventually adding antiparasitic herbs such as Parastroy, Humaworm and or Hanna Kroeger Wormwood combo will add an extra punch.

Hulda Clark says maintenance should be done FOREVER if you have been infected. Keep us posted. Hope you feel better.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Xelaetaks
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xelaetaks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last 12 hours have been a bit crazy here. Took ivermectin two- three days ago two days in a row and took albendazle today due to head symptoms. Hoping to get in alinia and tinidazole in soon to start on the protocol and hopefully it can help out. Keeping pineapple in the mix too for digestive support.
Posts: 135 | From USA | Registered: Jun 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gael-or anyone who knows, is it dangerous to have colonoscopy or endoscopy if you have parasites and worms? I really think i have a lot cuz they keep coming out even tho i am not doing tx. I take pics of them now. They come thru skin, eyes and in.mucous i cough up. Yesterday for first time i took video of one cuz i was sure it was moving

Anyway...i am way over due for the above procedures and have alot of sx and history so i am wondering if you are aware of anyone having trouble cuz og parasites and worms. Thanks

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

IP,

If you are seeing that many parasites without tx, then it sounds like you have quite an infection. Great that they are exiting, but you must be eating something(salt?) or taking something else that is killing them and making them exit like that.

Salt usually makes them run for the hills and exit thru the skin and escape any way they can. Maybe you discovered some unknown antiparasitic?

As far as a colonoscopy, I recently opted out of doing one because I just felt it was too risky and feel that my remaining symptoms are still from the last of the parasite infection. Maybe others will weigh in about their experiences.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Xelaetaks
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44016

Around a year ago when I started having parasite symptoms - weird stuff showing up in bathroom after treating lyme for a bit I got an endoscopy and colonscopy. This is when I knew little about parasites. They didn't find much in both procedures. Not long after te colonscopy I took parasite cleanse herbs for a while and some nasty fluke like stuff came out.

What I understand now (from what people report) is the preperation for colonscopies can cause them to go into hiding.

There is a gastro doctor in NY who has tropica medicine background that seems to do endoscopies for them so could be there's potential but seems like results may vary.

Another thing is curious is capsule endoscopies, I wonder if there's potential to something with those and they could be an easier thing to try at least. May help to have someone who knows about this stuff looking it over though.

surprise
Member # 34987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought the endoscopy and colonoscopy cleaned out, which is necessary, and also, the process of 'scraping' from the procedure (this was my thought for me),

or perhaps it was just the fasting (I opted for 2 day fast beforehand, which was really difficult) did cause an exit (day after procedure).

I took 6 days of Albendazole over this last full moon, last dose last night, and today just vitamin C and glutathione to detox.
I was very, very tired today.

It's a long process for some of us, and Gael being honest about that I appreciate.

--------------------
Lyme positive PCR blood, and
positive Bartonella henselae Igenex, 2011.
low positive Fry biofilm test, 2012.
Update 7/16- After extensive treatments,
doing okay!

Posts: 2518 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

I wanted to share that prescription antihistamines seem to lessen my herxes (to some days non-existant) and so does Guaifenesin and bromelian.
patches10025
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for patches10025     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone use the Byron White A-P formula for parasites?
Posts: 254 | From Westchester, NY | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surprise
Member # 34987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I've used it before. All of it helps.

--------------------
Lyme positive PCR blood, and
positive Bartonella henselae Igenex, 2011.
low positive Fry biofilm test, 2012.
Update 7/16- After extensive treatments,
doing okay!

Posts: 2518 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guai has been said to help fibromyalgia...a long time ago a book was written on it

More recently i read it breaks down bio fulm

Not sure is related to what yo are feeling

Thx gael...i take a lot of supps , i use the pink salt on foodt, i take c everyday...i have been eating bad since may when house went under construction and that includes processed prepared food and take out so matbe xtra salt...i always have more come out around full moon

I have been putting off colonoscopies but i have worse sx and they git polyps last time and reflux sx much worse...

So i really dont want to keep putting it off unless i thought it might kill me

--------------------

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Guai has been said to help fibromyalgia...a long time ago a book was written on it

More recently i read it breaks down bio fulm

Not sure is related to what yo are feeling

Thx gael...i take a lot of supps , i use the pink salt on foodt, i take c everyday...i have been eating bad since may when house went under construction and that includes processed prepared food and take out so matbe xtra salt...i always have more come out around full moon

I have been putting off colonoscopies but i have worse sx and they git polyps last time and reflux sx much worse...

So i really dont want to keep putting it off unless i thought it might kill me

--------------------

glm1111
Member # 16556

Okay IP, Sounds like the sea salt and vit C are chasing out the parasites. VERY important to stay with it. If you feel you should have a colonoscopy, then follow your gut. (no pun intended) :)Keep us posted.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Gee i guess ive had a crazy busy week-i am just seeing this

Has anyone here had succes getting rid of prasites with rife?

--------------------

GretaM
Member # 40917

Yes.

LOVE Byron White's A-P.

My doc prescribed it for babesia/babesia like organisms and also protozoas.

It works great! But I suggest going slow with it.

Packs one heck of a punch.

mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

Hi,
Some updates I started rotating again with anti-parasitics. Ivermectin plus another pharma anti-parasitic. This has significantly lowered allergy symptoms. I have decreased allergy medicine by half.

Hope this information is useful.

glm1111
Member # 16556

Just want to add that vitamin C is a NATURAL antihistamine. Many friends that I have told say it works well and they don't need their pharma antihistamine.

Not a good idea to take both because it would be like taking a double dose. Allergys are on the symptom list for parasite infections. Glad parasite tx is helping mlg.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Anyone use rife for parasites?

--------------------

dbpei
Member # 33574

I have not been doing long, but I have started to use auto channels 585 and 586. There are many other frequencies and channels for parasites. I always do a detox frequency at the end of my sessions.
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Ty. Do you know what kind you have? I have a general freq and then many by name. I havent identified them. But im pretty sure something is in my lungs. I wonder about tapeworm cuz sometimes it seems something very large is moving around inside me. But im overweight and i thought with tape worm you get skinny. Also seem to have somthing in my eyes

Ty. I will experiment i guess. Going really slow

--------------------

This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement