LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » PARASITE WARRIORS SUPPORT THREAD (Page 28)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31   
Author Topic: PARASITE WARRIORS SUPPORT THREAD
LymeSwimmer
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 40540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LymeSwimmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Gang, anyone using a mixture method for Salt/C?
I haven't been able to scale up too far as I tend to throw-up if taking salt/C in capsules around meal time

Posts: 118 | From New England | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use Ester C powder mixed with Himalayan or Real Salt sea salt in an 8 oz glass of water and sip on it drinking extra water. I started with 1/4 tsp of both.

This way you can scale up slowly and it should be much easier on your tummy. Make sure you use sea salt and not sodium chloride tabs. Hope this helps.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is the powder cheaper?

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not currently taking it, but when I was, I made a "sports drink"

Sea salt
Buffered vitamin C
Lime juice
Few drops stevia or sprinkle of xylitol
In a litre of water

I mixed it well and sipped throughout the day, also drank lots of plain water too, as a chaser.

Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LymeSwimmer
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 40540

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LymeSwimmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Gael, Greta
Appreciate the feedback!

Posts: 118 | From New England | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your very welcome LymeSwimmer.

Ip
The Ester C powder I get from American Health is the same price as the capsules.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ty

--------------------

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Bringing this thread back up for Annie C and other newbies to review.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mlg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just update. I had apptment late last week with LLMD and she will continue to rotate anti-parasitics and is prescribing singulair Rx anti-histamine.
Posts: 697 | From CA | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

mlg,

That's really good news. In my experience, antiparasitics have been key and have saved my life. Thanks for the update. Keep us posted

.Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right on mlg! Is the antihistamine helping just allergies or does it help with anything else? I am doing parasite meds too (and some herbs). Thankfully, the meds hit both proto and other parasites. Are you passing worms too?

I just passed a big rope worm. I am starting to feel more human again (better). I never realized how much proto was getting in my way. It was hiding and impeding my progress. Thought I was hitting it, but not enough. The meds are helping.

If anyone here has been fighting parasites and everything else with not much improvement, you may want to consider proto (another parasite that is often mistaken for babs).

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG, so tired. I can't wait for the full moon to get here. Major insomnia last night, and Taylor Swift's new song constantly playing in my head.

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
surprise
Member # 34987

Icon 1 posted      Profile for surprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hiker that's great! mlg, I appreciate you sharing too and how much effort this really is/ can be.

Catgirl, LOL! I swear, I live very low key (except for 3 kids!) but anytime I have to do an event or outing, it always falls right before the full moon! My anniversary, a nighttime something to do, etc. never fails.

Finally getting a HIDA scan - on Tuesday! Full moon is on Thursday. Yea me. Not! maybe the radioactive junk going thru will kill some bad stuff out? Ugh.

Keep trucking.

--------------------
Lyme positive PCR blood, and
positive Bartonella henselae Igenex, 2011.
low positive Fry biofilm test, 2012.
Update 7/16- After extensive treatments,
doing okay!

Posts: 2518 | From USA | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymeboy
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been doing Salt-c, antiparasitics, and coffee enemas for about 10 months now.

I have noticed some unwanted strangers in the bathroom from time to time, but not a lot. just an occasional "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!?!?!"

I rarely see anything after a coffee enema. I do however, see a lot of undigested food, so it's likely I need to support my gut better. Could anyone give me some advice on a good inexpensive gut treatment?

The good news is that I've had steady improvement with this protocol. I spend very little and have gotten great results.

But I know I need to do more, which is why I'm here looking for answers yet again. My ears are still clogged and ringing, no relief there. And I can very easily feel like death if it's too cold, or if I run out of parastroy and don't take it for a week.

Are there some changes or additions I could make to improve this run? I'm doing great, I just think I need another push. That and I need to get my gut in order.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LymeSwimmer
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 40540

Hey Gang,

Had a question about the full moon effect - how soon before the full moon are you feeling unwell, off or just not yourself? And how long until that effect dissipates?

Yesterday started to feel blah like a herx was coming on, seeing some unusual fatigue, etc. I think I am seeing some effect due to the impending full moon as I have seen similar over the past few months or so

Do you find it ramps up a few days before the full moon, plateaus and then drops off over the next couple of days after the full moon?

Thanks for the insight here

glm1111
Member # 16556

lymeboy,

If you are seeing undigested food, you probably need some digestive enzymes. I like Super Digestaway by Soloray plant enzymes.

They also contain pancreatin and ox bile as well as papain, aloe vera, bromelein and more. You can also check the www.lymephotos.com for strange creatures that you can't indentify.

You can increase the Parastroy to 3 each 2 x a day after the 3rd week. Also increasing the salt/c might help.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymedin2010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Gael & gang, I am just snooping.

-

Good GOD this thread is long & you guys have been busy bodies.

Do you have a list of who got better or who is in remission from Salt/C?

Posts: 2087 | From NY | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

Hi lymedin,

Thanks for stopping by. I can only tell you from personal experience that I wouldn't be here if it weren't for salt/c and antiparasitic herbs.

I am 90-95% better and really got rid of everything pictured on www.lymephotos.com and other parasites and flukes several yrs ago using the combo of salt/c and antiparasitic herbs.

Still dealing with some smaller parasites that seem to have embedded themselves into my tissues but making daily progress.

The herbs really helped for the first six months, but it was only when I added the salt/c did I have a mass exodus for mos. Some on this thread are alternating between pharma meds and alternatives.

It can take years 3-5 yrs or longer to get rid of this kind of infection. Maybe others will stop by with more info. Also visit lymestrategies the salt/c group to see success stories.

Google Marc Fett, the owner of the website for his story. Your microscopy thread is excellent BTW!

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Surprise, good luck with the HIDA scan. I hope it kills off some lyme and friends. [Smile]

Lymeboy, ditto what Gael said about enzymes. I rotate my enzymes though (different brands), and add more when on alinia. If you run out of parastroy you could use cloves (I always have them on hand).

My gut needs a break every now and then so I take a week off from parasite formulas when I feel the need, and do cloves that week instead.

As far as more, are you using anything else for lyme? I love salt/c but needed something more. You might try adding in some byron white, cowden or buhner herbs to the mix.

Lymedin2010, ADORABLE LITTLE DOG!

Lymeswimmer, yes, for me it's before the full moon and tapers off after.

Two more days...

[ 11-04-2014, 10:04 PM: Message edited by: Catgirl ]

--------------------

lymeboy
Unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you glm111, I'm going to try the Super Digestaway.

I'm at 20g/day salt-c, and I've upped my parastroy from 2 to 3 twice/day. It's working, but I guess I expected to see a mass exodus of creatures after 10 months.

But this part of treatment has been the biggest improvement for me. I often feel that if my ear and sinus issues would clear up, I'd be completely well.

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LymeSwimmer
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 40540

Hi Lymeboy - glad to hear you are seeing something with salt/C - I am just a few weeks in and ramping myself up a bit before I start antiparastic herbs.

Your ear and sinus issues resonate with me as they have plagued me forever - I almost gave up swimming because of not being able to resolve swimmer's ear and congestion.

I'll throw something completely different at you - the one thing I did this year that mostly resolved my sinus issue was taking seed oils out of my diet (the biggest culprit being canola oil) - I can tell when anyone sneaks it into one of the meals when I wake up the next morning all stuffed up with clogged ears

CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lymeboy sent you a PM
Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Folks, just wanted to add something here. Per Rosner book, I ordered and tried DEC / diethylcarbamazine - on my own. I am 7 yrs into treating so do my own thing sometimes. Plus don't want to get him in trouble since it's not in US.

i did 100mgx2 for a week and holy cow! it was a carnival freakshow. I think it either really pisses off, or kills bart, plus something that protects it or something in the same space. I could not believe it.

The good news: it cleared up 7 years of acne on forehead and back. The bad news: my "bart"symptoms seem to be roaring...the worse being hideous bone pain -- both intensified existing and roaming new. I'm so afraid that this is my new normal. I don't think it's a herx because serious detox is not working....coffee enemas, lemon water, colonic. The detox efforts take away the tremors and rubbery legs, which for me are toxicity, but not the pain and some other stuff like swollen ln.

I have doc appt in a few days but feel like this is huge. Want to continue using it somehow but will have to control the bart, unless this isn't bart.

Any thoughts? For the record, I did not see any evidence in the toilet, and Humaworm was not strong enough to clear up the acne for good. It cleared, then came back.

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Member # 16556

CD57,

DEC is indicated for Filarial worm infections. Sounds like you stirred up the parasites. If you have a hyperinfection and the parasites have invaded the tissues and organs it could take many doses to kill them.

All I know from personal experience is that I took 6 mos of very strong antiparasitic herbs, and when I added the salt/c is when they started to exit. Getting rid of this kind of infection has to be ongoing and cannot be done just with several mos of Humaworm. You have to be persistent.

I do believe that antiparasitics may also be key in hitting bart and babs as well as the combo of herbs and salt/c. Seeing "evidence" could take a while.

Gael,

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

lpkayak
Member # 5230

Is curcumin or berberine known to kill parasites. Im using them for pain but im seeing stuff

--------------------

GretaM
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes LP, I believe they both do.

CD-that is fascinating about the DEC. I want to try that also, but am scared to bring it up to my doc to ask.

I hope you can keep up with it, without getting swamped under.

Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mlg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,

Just update have been rotating ant-parasitics for about 1.5 years. Heparin and rotated art and crypto.

So at the beginning of last week had bladder infection so took bactrim. I also had really bad allergies was takin pharma Rx for allergy medicine. My friend and her husband started growing bee colonies, so they have raw honey and fresh pollen. She gave me some on Monday last week. She said to keep the pollen frozen. She told me to take 1/4 of tsp pollen and 1/4 honey. By about the 4th day I went from feeling 70-75 % recovered to feeling about 80-85% recovered and have maintained. If you google pollen Dr. Marcela states it help with most of our problems, builds the immune system, allergies, clears brain fog, digestive problems, etc.

I hope this helps someone out there.

Posts: 697 | From CA | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Gael it sounds like you advocate salt/c with something else, like Humaworm etc. combo approach?

One thing I want to ask on here - I know this is an anti parasite thread, so of course the focus is Antiparaitics, however, I rarely see mention of lyme and babs Bart etc on here. Was wondering if these are a non issue for people on this thread, or if these bugs miraculously melted away because of anti parasite treatments of various kinds ?

mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

I was CDC positive for lyme. I also lab tested positive babesia d., mycoplasma fermentans, clinical diagnosed with bart. I also had high viral load at times.

What I've learned from the latest notes last year this year was that parasites such as proto is probably enemy 1 it probably build biofilm to protect other infections such as bart, etc. Also micro - filial. One of the latest researched said to treat babesia or babesia like organism with anti-worm agents first rotate.

GretaM
Member # 40917

Hi mlg. That is super interesting about the pollen. I will ask my doc about it [Smile]

CD-Yes, for me now when I say 'parasites', I mean strictly protozoa. Babesia is a protozoa, as it bartonella-type organisms.

Since my doc starting rotating anti-parasitic meds for protozoa, I have had the strangest herxes.

I also believe bartonella hangs out in the endothelial cells of microfilarials and other larger parasites. It likes endothelial cells...why would it be choosy between human vs. helminth?

How are you feeling today, CD-57?

Xelaetaks
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xelaetaks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone know any remedies to put into ear for ear parasites?

Thanks

Posts: 135 | From USA | Registered: Jun 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Member # 5230

?coconut oil?

--------------------

Xelaetaks
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xelaetaks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks. That may work. Will add that on stuff to get.
Posts: 135 | From USA | Registered: Jun 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mlg
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35383

You can put raw garlic slice for a couple of hours. You can hold it with cotton and\or bandage.
lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CD57- "hideous bone pain"

Have a look at homeopathic Eupatorium perfoliatum 30c.

Posts: 764 | From Northwest | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xelaetaks
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44016

Anyone know about pinella and burbur? Can they be taken when on meds protocol?

Thanks

CD57
Member # 11749

Thanks so much for the tip Lookup! I will try it.

Greta thanks so much for asking. Things have died down but it took 2 weeks! My doc thinks toxicity as that is my pattern. But I think it was a herx.

Greta what antiparasitics is your doc rotating? Ill ask mine to also. Is he doing meds or herbs?

GretaM
Member # 40917

Hi CD,

Mine is rotating antiparasitics (med and herbal) with abx. Specifically targeting protozoa.

I will PM you.

CD57
Member # 11749

Mig, thanks for your note addressing the coinfections. No one else ever seems to comment on these, or attribute any of their symptoms to infections other than parasites on this thread.

I just want to keep it real and acknowledge that the other bugs play a big part too.

Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymedin2010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fighting parasitic infection inadvertently unleashes dormant virus
http://news.wustl.edu/news/Pages/27074.aspx#.VGEvFVGO7y4.facebook

At the time when I was undergoing prescribed parasitic treatment, I developed rashes. The same rashes that I would get on & off throughout my years & especially when my immune system was low & I was weak, except this time those rashes were unlike anything I have experienced before.

They were so much more widely spread & it went across areas I did not have them on before.

It took months for my body to fight back & the rashes are long gone now.

Posts: 2087 | From NY | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymedin2010
Member # 34322

I think you guys might get a kick out of this video.

WBC's attacking a parasite.
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152126525726937&fref=nf

Xelaetaks
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44016

Is castor oil the same as regular oil like for cars? Is it safe to use and where could you get it?

Any other ideas for fluke killers? - so far they seem resistant to everything and it is disturbing likely having these things lie dormant. Also Im not sure if I want to use the hulda clark herbs cause i think they can make stuff move around more. Im open to anything safe that can clean out the liver.

Also anyone have luck with any diets or eating certain foods regularly? I've found chicken soup to be one of the best foods personally.

Thanks

gz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you, Lymenet Parasite Warriors [Smile] . I have learned so much from the experiences you have all shared!

A few weeks ago I got serious with salt/c and also began pharma antiparasitics. I've been on abx with my LLMD, but felt strongly I may need to tx for parasites after adding artemisinin. My sinuses clear for a couple hours each time I dose it.

I had horrible skin crawling sensations, I think now it was the biggest cause of my insomnia. After the first day of dosing iver and pyrantel, I passed what I assumed to be a bunch of pinworms.

The day after my first coffee enema (best detox tool ever!!), I got some distinguishable orange liver flukes.

Around a week in, I had numerous expulsions come after a coffee enema. LOTS of tiny, tiny fine worms, some star shaped, wondering if they were being expelled with bile from my liver? No clue what these could be. Also spiked a high fever and was couched the rest of that day. I see these tiny worms often.

Sleep is so much better now, when I began antiparasitics I stopped the rx sleep med, a small dose of melatonin works for me now where it never has for years! So happy for the horrific crawling sensations to be reduced so much.

My head seems to be clearer. I noted other improvements too, just can't remember what they are right now. I think adding the ivermectin made a huge difference in how I feel overall. I believe I will rotate pharms and herbals for the long term.

Posts: 474 | From US | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Member # 40917

Awesome news gz!
Xelaetaks
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44016

Anyone try colonics before? With the success of enemas it seems like it may be on a similar level. I can't even imagine what could come out in a colonic.
jwick25
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jwick25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone!

I'm in the process of doing stool sample testing to check for parasites.

How accurate / inaccurate does the testing tend to be?

Thanks!

Posts: 711 | From Bucks County, PA | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Member # 40917

If it is a C&S from a typical lab, then the accuracy of testing is very poor.

They add a chemical that removes the fat, add chemical that removes the starches/fibres and then mixed and timed for the chemicals to do their work.

Then it is centrifuged and a remaining smear is looked at under the microscope.

Traditional labs look for cysts only, which is what they use to identify the parasite by.

Worms flukes etc rarely survive the treatment process.

things like giardia and cryptosporidium literally need to be looked at under a microscope immediately after defecating so the tech can see them swimming around. They die really fast out of the body and often stool samples don't make it to the lab before they die.

There is a good private lab comprehensive stool analysis that is able to do a better job.

Xelaetaks
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44016

There are some labs like parawellness, genova, Dr. Omin's Arizone lab, results may vary tho.
susank
Member # 22150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for susank     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps I have asked this before - but I have sooooooo lost the plot;

How do we get parasites?
Which ones the most common?

Do basic labs like CBC and CMP - abnormalities give any clues?

White cell and red cell counts?

Neutrophils and Eosinophil counts?

Total IGE count with parasite infection - how high?

With high IGE any way to differentiate between allergies and parasites?

Tks.

--------------------
Pos.Bb culture 2012
Labcorp - no bands ever
Igenex - Neg. 4 times
With overall bands:
IGM 18,28,41,66 IND: 23-25,34,39
IGG 41,58 IND: 39
Bart H IGG 40

Posts: 1613 | From Texas | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
susank
Member # 22150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for susank     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
trying to delete duplicate post - things slow

--------------------
Pos.Bb culture 2012
Labcorp - no bands ever
Igenex - Neg. 4 times
With overall bands:
IGM 18,28,41,66 IND: 23-25,34,39
IGG 41,58 IND: 39
Bart H IGG 40

Posts: 1613 | From Texas | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xelaetaks
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44016

Anyone have thoughts on Byron White A-P formula, is it worth taking?

Also mediherb wormwood complex? I have these left over from the doctor in St Louis a couple months back. Conisdering going herbal route. Not sure how effective they are with stuff scattered but maybe it can help. Somethings gotta help.

@susan people can get them from food like salad, undercooked meat, microscopic eggs can be in different kinds of food. How common it is who knows but generally washing and cooking stuff can help. Lab work ca be random so it may differ in some people.

Plenty of people have normal blood tests yet still have stuff tho hugh calcium, albumin, ige, and eosinphils can hint at it.

glm1111
Member # 16556

Willy Burgdorfer found Filarial Worms in the original ticks he dissected. Also Dr. Eva Sapi a researcher from Connecticut has found them in over forty percent of the ticks she has dissected.

www.lymephotos.com

I had these and other parasites mass exodus for mos after using antiparasitic herbs and then salt/c. You have to be persistent because they hang on for dear life. The salt dehydrates them and puts them in osmotic shock shock.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

jwick25
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 15190

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jwick25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the tips on the labs.

Mine is being done through Quest, so I'm guessing accuracy isn't going to be a sure thing. [Smile]

I'll look into the other labs and ask my LLMD if he recommends one in particular.

So frustrating trying to get a definitive answer.

Can a person try supplements (wormwood, etc.) without the official diagnosis and just see if anything happens?

Not sure what's safe?

Posts: 711 | From Bucks County, PA | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Getting a definitive answer is like finding a needle in a hay stack. The labs cannot detect parasites very well for various reasons, so 99.9% of the time they are missed. Lyme is frequently missed by blood tests, and so are co infections, so parasites are no different.

Waiting for a positive stool/blood test was a big waste of of time and money for me. I've done several tests, all showed negative, yet worms were obvious. This means current testing is next to useless.

Parasites are the final frontier. The medical community doesn't even understand where they come from (air, water, food). They think parasites exist only in third world countries, so they are very much clueless about the whole thing. Check out the symptoms below:

https://humaworm.com/symptoms.html

--------------------

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Xelaetaks, A-P helps me, but not alone. I combine it with various parasite products (helps get them out). Gael is right, salt/c combined with herbal parasite products helps expel them. Parasites hate salt.

--------------------

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Freak show! I passed a fat rubbery round white worm after my coffee enema. This is a new one for me. I'm sure if there's one there are more.

--------------------

glm1111
Member # 16556

Catgirl,

That's really good news that you passed that BIG FAT WORM! The bad news is as you have surmised is that there is always more unfortunately. Sounds like it could be a roundworm infection.

Taking extra cloves could help getting rid of the eggs. I used to put fresh ground cloves and cinnamon in my coffee and expelled a ton of eggs and parasites that way. Maybe increase the salt/c depending on how much you take. Good luck and keep us posted.

P.S. If you are drinking salt/c, it should have a bite to it. Extra water is also important to flush the critters out and circulate the salt as well as keeping hydrated.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Thanks Gael! I can't take the salt/c right now b/c I'm on parasite meds (hurts my kidneys), but I can up the cloves (great idea, thank you). :)

--------------------

Xelaetaks
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44016

One thing I wonder is how often can parasite meds be taken. It seems like every week or other week i may rotate a different med for a day or two. May try prazi again too. Last night had lots of pain in liver area but my guess is its the stuff in there since my last blood test everything was fine including liver and kidneys.

Im interested in salt, c but have heard a lot of salt can have its risks so i might do a little bit of sea salt with lemon water - at least that can keep the body more alkaline.

Catgirl
Member # 31149

I think it depends on the individual (parasite meds). If you're having pain in liver area, you might consider doing a coffee enema. It cleans the liver out fast.

I really like salt/c. It makes me feel good. Unfortunately I can't handle it with parasite meds--it makes my bp go up and kidneys hurt, but that's me (detox issues). Other people may have an easier time with it.

Whenever I'm off parasite meds, I use salt/c combined with parasite herbs. That combo got the worms out of me when nothing else would. I would rather be doing salt/c and herbs right now, but the meds help me fight proto better. Once its gone, I'm back on salt/c and herbs.

--------------------

glm1111
Member # 16556

Bringing this thread back up for EMTlyme to review.

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Xelaetaks
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44016

Would anyone recommend this product - http://www.mediherb.com/product_pdf/WormwoodComplexLR.pdf ? Also anyone use these type of hers when stuff is scattered? Also anyone have thoughts on fenbendazole - how it compares with prazi, iver, etc ?

Thanks

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Have not tried that one but have tried other products from SP, which is a good company, so I would probably try it. Not sure what when stuff is scatter means.

--------------------

Xelaetaks
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44016

By scattered I mean stuff outside gi tract - like arms, neck, etc
Catgirl
Member # 31149

I use those types of herbs all the time, even with pains outside the GI tract.--Is that what you mean by scattered (pain?), or is it parasites outside the GI tract?

If it's parasites, I'm not sure if it will hit them there, but maybe, so I still use the herbs. I think salt/c does, which is why it's good to combine it with the herbs.

--------------------

Xelaetaks
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44016

Parasites. People (studies too) say they can mive and migrate in different parts of body. I think wormwood may hit all over but i think that one gave me weird reactions like flashing headaches back when I was taking the herbs. I'm thinking of trying blackwalnut hulls and cloves, maybe that can help a little.
Catgirl
Member # 31149

They do go everywhere they can sit and eat. Have you tried humaworm or parastroy? The one you picked out looks good too. Also, have you tried taking a binder before taking herbs? Binders can limit the toxic effects of die off.

--------------------

gz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can digestive enzymes makes worms suddenly start appearing in stool? Everyone tx'ed for pinworms last week. They just made an appearance in child's stool. Started on digestive enzymes a few days ago is the only thing different.

I did a raw garlic enema and the next day had brown first morning urine (all normal after that). I haven't seen that since I first started bactrim, when I had it each morning for almost a week. I wonder if the garlic enema caused babs die off? Also I think it caused lots of sesame seed looking stuff to exit the next day.

Re the scattering, I get creepy crawly feelings all over my body, especially my head and back. I've read that can be associated with bart too, except that parasite meds make the crawlies stop while my bart sx blow up like crazy. I also suspect some parasite is responsible for my sinus congestion, I have become very suspicious of the tiny "strings" that exit with my mucous and from my eyes.

Posts: 474 | From US | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xelaetaks
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44016

Something came in today that shows how passive doctors are about this. I got a ct scan from a regular doctor here (since it is free to go to and can get tests done) and CT scan shows all fine except "Prominent right lobe of liver with a Riedels lobe." - My guess is from liver flukes.

Anyway around a year ago I did hulda clark herbs which I used a few types - including one called parasite purge - this one got out something big on my first dose - somethin like a rope worm - considerng trying this again. Its manafacture date is tw years old but id guess it may still work.

Also something from amazon called parazyte or something and Quantum worm parasite formula.

I think oatly why i stopped is i started getting zapping like headaches when i would take it and my guess is it was the wormwood - maybe limited to a few days at a time could be better then days straight for weeks, etc

With me the stuff is all over though -(herbs seems to mae things more active too) head, neck, shoulders, etc i like the meds since theyre strong but to date prazi, iver and albendazolw hasnt seem to got stuff out whereas herbs did around two summers ago.

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Gz, parasites hate garlic. Sesame seed looking things can be eggs. Tiny strings sounds like worms. I doubt digestive enzymes would make them start appearing, but whatever works. Sometimes doing something different makes them exit.

It's probably more due to the full moon coming up (when parasites reproduce). Now is the time to keep treating.

--------------------

Catgirl
Member # 31149

Xelaetaks, for me, zapping headaches comes when I detox heavy metals. Parasites carry heavy metals, and when they die they give them to their host. This is why it is important to take a binder prior to hitting them. It will lessen the herx by collecting the toxins being released as they die.

I have found it's best for me to take something to kill parasites all the time, and especially before the full moon. When I gave them a break, they just reproduced and I slid backwards.

[ 12-29-2014, 12:09 AM: Message edited by: Catgirl ]

--------------------

Xelaetaks
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44016

Is a binder something like characol? Anyway I think im gonna start the herbs soon. Is it ok to start with one herb capsule like a low dose or better to start full dose?

Yesterday d.e. seemed to give temporary improved digestion so that helped a little.

Thanks

glm1111
Member # 16556

Always start slow with any protocol and ramp up slowly so you don't herx too hard. Some digestive enzymes can chew up the parasites, but it was probably the garlic that made them exit.

Like Catgirl says, keep treating because taking a break from antiparasitics lets them reproduce. Also extra cloves helps kill the eggs.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW

Mvdr
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43034

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mvdr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello, all. I am about a year into treatment for Lyme and feeling about 70% on a fairly regular basis now. I stopped all pharma. treatments in Sept. as I just couldn't take it anymore. I switched to a Naturpathic Dr. who I believe has saved my life. He is not an LLND but a gifted healer.

I did Diatomaceous Earth (sp?) for 3 1/2 mos. which he says got rid of the parasites. I also do crushed raw garlic with honey, bee pollen, coconut oil and lemon juice about every 3 days.

In your opinions, should I be continuing to treat for parasites? The thought of them really freaks me out! Thank you.

Posts: 143 | From Pittsburgh | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wayne
Member # 42755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wayne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mvdr, congratulations on your significant improvements. I take diatomacious earth regularly, not only for parasites, but for the nutrient value as well.

Thought you all might find this snippet interesting. It came from a website that has some of the best information I've found on Diatomaceous Earth. It describes how it simple it is to take, and how it can be so helpful for our health (and is relatively cheap). It mentions that because DE shreds parasites and their eggs, it's seldom they will be noticed in our stools. But a lot of people do report feeling better after having taking it for 2-3 months.

http://howtousediatomaceousearth.com/uses/human-uses/worms-and-parasites/

Bone Strength
A small amount of Diatomaceous Earth gets absorbed into the blood stream as silica. The benefits of silica are many. In today’s grains, there is actually a shortage of silica.Years ago, the silica found in our foodstuffs was adequate, but with today’s hybrids and depleted soils, only about 1/3 of the silica needed is supplied in our food. DE is a simple and inexpensive way to get the silica your body needs.

Silica is the absolute most important nutrient for bone strength. Silica not only aids with calcium absorption, but it is also essential for the collagen matrix that gives the bones the majority of their strength. In addition the piezoelectric effect of silica is what allows mineralization of the collagen matrix. In other words, without sufficient silica all of the calcium, magnesium, phosphorus….. will not do anything for the bones. Silica can help prevent visual problems from aging due to loss of flexibility of the lens of the eye. It is great for tendonitis and other similar problems due to the strengthening and anti-inflammatory properties of silica. Silica also links together glucosamine molecules to form chondroitin molecules for the production of cartilage. these are a few of the beneficial properties of silica.

Posts: 14 | From Ashland, Oregon, US | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement