LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Anyone ever get Pain in the Mid Spine/Back area that Make you Short of Breath ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone ever get Pain in the Mid Spine/Back area that Make you Short of Breath ?
lymetwister
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 19590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymetwister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone, I havn't posted in a while, was just taking a break from the board.

I'm only taking the Immunocal and it makes me Herx pretty hard. I have seen some overall progress as I have tried to stick with it, but like everything else, trying to find the dose you can tolerate is what I'm still after.

I have a new symptom and I hope it's part of a herx.

Feels like what one would feel if you fell on your back and had the "wind knocked out of you". There is a pain in my mid back/spine area and it feels like that pain is causing me shortness of breath. It does appear to be semi-positional. Worse if I'm sitting up in a chair then if I'm up walking around. Better if I'm laying flat on my back too.

What could this be ? Anyone else ever have this. I certainly did not pull a muscle, at least I don't think so. This is one of those weird symptoms that no one else in the world would get or understand.

Best to all of you,

Gary

Posts: 1227 | From District of Columbia | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randibear
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 11290

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randibear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have constant pain between my shoulder blades. and yes sometimes it feels like somebody has hit me really hard with their fist.

it never goes away no matter what i do. course i've damaged my neck and back many times so that could be it.

--------------------
do not look back when the only course is forward

Posts: 12262 | From texas | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 259

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiGi         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gary, that sounds like you mobilize too much neurotoxins and are not using enough drainage remedies to clear them through the system. Stressing your eliminating organs too much.

I had it many times during my years of detoxing when I had not enough experience to know to use binders and clearing the organs before things got painful.

Herxes that hurt and set one back are not beneficial - is something I really learned.

Best to you too.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymetwister
Member # 19590

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lymetwister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GiGi,

I have never found things like Charcoal and Chlorella to help me.

What would you suggest as a first line of defense ?
Then second line, and so on :-)

Thx for your thoughts,

Gary

Posts: 1227 | From District of Columbia | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get similar issues constantly. Never have been able to determine a root cause. [Frown]
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Gary, you need a combination drainage remedy for kidney and liver!!! You do not fool around with taxing these organs.

Make sure you do not fall into the KPU/HPU category. If you are, you are peeing out all the important minerals and enzymes and therefore cannot detox well, Immunocal or not.

If you are metal toxic and moving these, and they get stuck in the kidney, it hurts. Get tested doing a hairtest with Doctor's data, and if your minerals on that test are depleted, that tells it all.

Do a challenge test with your doctor and if it shows nothing or barely anything, you can bet that metal toxicity is a problem for you that is simply not showing up.

And parasites cause more problems than any of us need. Most people with Lyme have toxic metals blocking their system and parasites. Some of the co-infections are parasites and need to be treated.

Chlorella does not work intracellularly. It needs a grabbing agent or two. And charcoal works only until the first BM.

HMD
MMS
DE
DMPS rx
CORE if you have KPU or test for it energetically

I have written about all of this over and over since 2000. If you live on this planet, metal toxicity plays a role in keeping you ill.

That is a major root cause followed by infections and parasites who like to live in that terrain.
Please read some of my posts. And try to find someone who can test you with ART or similar energetic testing. go to www.klinghardtacademy.com to find someone near you.

Take care.

Posts: 9834 | From Washington State | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lymetwister
Member # 19590

GiGi, what do you think about something I just purchased ?

It's a Total Body Vibrator. Not sure if you've heard of them or not, but you stand on this platform and it goes back and for a thousand times per second, so fast that it sends a vibration up the entire body.

I tried it only once so far and I felt pretty sick afterwords. Not sure if I just mobilized stuff or made the bacteria run wild, but it was not fun for a few hours after standing on it for just 10 minutes.

It's suppose to help with mobilizing Lymph.

I will read on your previous post and look more into these issues.

Thx again,

Gary

Ellen101
Member # 35432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ellen101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This will sound strange, but it does work! Take a rubber tennis ball and place it between your upper back and a wall while standing. Now attempt to roll the ball around by moving your body around. See if the tennis ball hits any trigger points, knots, painful areas. You will know once you have reached the right spot. Once you do keep rolling the ball around in that area to release it.
Posts: 1748 | From United States | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seekhelp
Member # 15067

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seekhelp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ellen, I do that all the time. lol. It helps for a few minutes, but like a rubber band, it comes back again.
Posts: 7545 | From The 5th Dimension - The Twilight Zone | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiGi
Member # 259

Gary, I responded to you yesterday and my comments are not a different now: You are knocking off too many toxins without protecting yourself with binders, without kidney and liver support.

All of these different machines do just that - they mobilize. They are wonderful if you know what you are doing!

Protect your kidneys and liver and stop mobilizing until you clear some of the toxins out.

Get a couple of colonics in a row from a certified practitioner. You can unload with that, aka a liver dump. You will be surprised how bad this looks.

Lymphatic drainage can be done with the most gentle touch to the skin stroking it into the direction of the exit points. You do not need a forceful vibration machine. A tiny tip of the fingers on the different body areas � that you can barely feel being touched - --- that is how it is done by professional, certified lymphatic drainage persons. It is not, not a forceful massage or anything of that kind.

If you google lymphatic system, you can see how delicate this system is. If it is clogged up, it is bad, because you cannot release the toxins nor can you take up the good nutrients. If you feel the two glands under your chin, they are swollen and need help. We have lymphatic glands all over the body.

I have a Galileo, a vibration machine, that I often use for a few minutes after my Jane Fonda 1 mile Walkout, but I would never do it when I am on super overload, because it mobilizes even more.

As I mentioned before, the kidney nephrons die and remain dead. They do not regenerate. Treat them with the greatest of care. Going to Dialysis for 4 hours at some hospital every week is no fun!!!!!

Learn about the chances of kidney nephron repair http://www.cirm.ca.gov/Grant/repair-and-regeneration-nephron

UNDA 243 liver and kidney
Solidago
Lavage
Renelix

These all help ---- plus the ones I mentioned to you yesterday.

Be careful.

[ 01-23-2013, 05:34 PM: Message edited by: GiGi ]

aiden424
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aiden424     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I get a severe pain in my spine, between my shoulder blades. It does make me short of breath. I seem to get it when I get exposed to a virus. Don't know what the connection is.

Kathy

--------------------
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Posts: 807 | From South Dakota | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jlcd1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18138

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlcd1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is my worst pain symptom, and it hasn't gone away. Sorry I don't know which infection causes it. I even had my scapula's x-rayed and nothing.

when I herx it hurts more, so I'm really hoping it goes away eventually.

It did flare a lot when I started taking all my rifampin once a day instead of twice.

Posts: 908 | From Albany | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometimes pain that hits me anywhere in the back is due to subluxated vertebrae or ribs, and a good chiropractor adjusts them and the pain and breathing difficulties are then gone for me. Ribs being out of place can especially cause me breathing difficulty.
Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bugg
Member # 8095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bugg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi

Im so very sorry you are dealing with this. I've some suggestions which may help.

I have a feeling the muscles around the spine in that area are too tight and deconditioned. Also you may have an issue with the integrity of the bone in that area.

You may try a muscle relaxer or soak in some epsom salts for the tight muscles. The physical therapist recommended exercises with bands to strengthen those back muscles.

I have suffered for years withmuscle tightness between my shoulderblades. It was like I wanted my husband to actually massage the spine itself. The bone was so sore and tight if that makes sense.

As I've recently posted on here my neurologist told me to take high doses of vitamin d to get my levels to 70. This process has been long and initially quite painful. However, months into this now i cannot express how much better the place between my shoulder blades feels. It is like night and day. Before i couldnt do any thing repetitive like paint. Now i can without pain. I no longer have that feeling i had for years of wanting my husband to rub the spine. It is no longer so tight.

By the way, i had a bone scan and an xray that were both normal. I think my spine had become demineralized from the years of abx and not enough vitamin d and calcium.

I now drink three glasses of milk a day and take 5000 iu of d a day.

Sending a gentle hug your way.

Posts: 1155 | From Southeast | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement