LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » 10 things commonly missed when treating lyme

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 10 things commonly missed when treating lyme
Ellen101
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 35432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ellen101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A great post!
http://monamorphosis.blogspot.com/2013/04/top-10-things-commonly-missed-when.html

Posts: 1748 | From United States | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
birdie67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35994

Icon 1 posted      Profile for birdie67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love her blog! Thanks [Smile]
Posts: 486 | From USA | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cockapoo1996
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cockapoo1996     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great find! All in one place!

I am starting to get better finally. Only 33 years into this horrible disease. I was in remission for 6 years when a stomach bug 7 years ago set everything off again. Anyway here's what was keeping ME from getting better (followed by what I did/am doing).

1. Yeast from 10 years of abx (drugs and diet-still doing)

2. Metals -my mercury and lead were sky high(dmsa- still on a couple of days a week and 1 spritz of Total Zeolite spray other days, all fillings replaced, no fish at all [Frown] )

3. Stress (my poor mom passed away but now my horrible sister can't torment me anymore and I am finally off klonopin thanks to EFT shown at eft.mercola.com)

4. Parasites-tests didn't confirm (Salt/C)

5. Something not mentioned in the above blog - a very bad "Bad Bacteria" that showed up in a stool SIBO test (2 weeks of Pepto Bismol - 2 tsp, 2x a day followed by mastic gum 2x a day for 4 weeks, taking a certain good bacteria that I was missing).

But getting rid of this stuff made the Lyme come out more - even had a positive WB - so I was looking for something to kill other than abx and was give a product by my integrative doc which it turns out has silver in it. The manufacturer says is not colloidal silver. This confuses me but I am starting to really feel better so I will continue. I am pretty sure it IS some type of colloidal or nano silver. It's called APeX and if anyone else is on it or tries it, I would love to hear from you!

I am still herxing a couple of times a week and when I do I feel really bad but then it lifts and I feel good and at times even great. I just hope it continues! When I am sure it will last and I stop herxing, I will post in Success.

Posts: 472 | From New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
birdie67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35994

Icon 1 posted      Profile for birdie67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks cockapoo! Great list and SO happy to hear you are having much better days.

I'm hoping to follow behind you someday soon [Smile]

Posts: 486 | From USA | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cockapoo1996
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cockapoo1996     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you birdie and I hope you follow soon too!
Posts: 472 | From New Jersey | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LAXlover
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 25518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LAXlover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for sharing. Good blog that I will have to follow!

--------------------
LAXlover

Posts: 371 | From Northern Baltimore Area | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annxyzz
Member # 20404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for annxyzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am also starting on silver ( sovereign and silver biotic ) and herxing at 1/2 tsp! I could barely stand upright with 1 tsp , and had to cut in half . The herx indicates it may be doing something useful .

I started the silver after surfing many lyme boards and reading over and over that people were not getting better with ABX, or they were improving then relapsing when ABX were discontinued . The people who were sick of years of ABX switched to silver out of desperation and many started feeling better. The ABX never made them feel or function better . So, I am giving it a try . So GLAD to hear you are feeling better ! I am hopeful.

--------------------
annxyzz

Posts: 1178 | From East Texas | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beaches
Member # 38251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beaches     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thx Ellen for posting this. And thx annxyzz for your update on the silver.
Posts: 1885 | From here | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CherylSue
Member # 13077

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CherylSue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good blog. Thanks for posting!
Posts: 1954 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annxyzz
Member # 20404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for annxyzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cockapoo , google "Apex Bill Chastain silver nucleus cancer" I found articles online claiming it is not colloidal silver , but has silver atoms that kill cancer and impy that they are being persecuted .

The Chastain guy sounds nutty in his communication, but if you are getting better , just thank God . I read several other articles in diff places about silver for cancer. I hate to poo poo the idea , when it may have merit and I do not trust big pharma , the health insurers , the CDC , or the FDA to shoot straight when so much money is at stake with the cancer industry .

I am not a conspiracy theorist at all !

I do not want to get overly excited , but I do feel encouraged to hear you feel better , esp with reading other blogs and boards about people improving with silver . I have begged God to lead me to something that really helps me function better . I hope answers will unfold for all of us . I am herxing on the silver too .

--------------------
annxyzz

Posts: 1178 | From East Texas | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Folks doing silver......does this cross the BBB? I called the company of the one who makes mine and they said they think so. But of course they would tell me that, I was hoping to find papers, which of course I can't.

Wondering if anyone can tell that it does?

Maybe my silver particles are the wrong dose. I thought that the higher the PPM (parts per million) the better (mine is 200 PPM) and the products like Argentym and Sovereign etc were bad because they are much smaller.

Anyone have thoughtss

Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CD57
Member # 11749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CD57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa, what IS in that Apex stuff? There's no way to find out!
Posts: 3528 | From US | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annxyzz
Member # 20404

I have read reports of improvement on purchased silver and also on silver made at home . If the particles are not small, I think the person has to ingest more .

Cockapoo I feel lousy, but have herxed just about every day for 3 weeks at 1/2 tsp. I feel fluish and have some chills and fatigued , like a person does w/ ABX.

The Apex man does seem nutty , but that does not mean he does not have valid viewpoints. The multiple anecdotal reports are encouraging. Some people have even started their own blogs. I also read a story online of an Australian man deathly ill with lyme who had no luck with many ABX . Out of desperation he said in newpaper interview he tried silver. He began making his own and ultimately claimed to regain his health .

The Apex is silver according to articles I found .

Cockapoo , why do you put it in a gallon of water ? Is it concentrated ? How long have you been taking it ? Did you feel worse at first ?
How long did you take it before feeling BETTER ?

I question whether this kills all parasites , but there have been cures reported ( Droid's friend ) with IV silver by people who had coinfections.

Cockapoo , do you only take silver or do you also take herbs ? What else do you use to treat lyme with the silver ? So glad you are feeling better . Do you take enzymes for biofilm?

Thank you for sharing your experience .

--------------------
annxyzz

Cockapoo1996
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 14238

Interesting questions annxyzz. I have gone back to notes to check everything. I have been on the silver one month. I started herxing after 3 days just like with an abx. Felt worse. But then I started noticing some good things happening. Eyes got more moisture, breathing better, less anxiety, rashes started fading ever so slightly. I got a decent day. Then a few day later another.

I was ready for this not to work and am really happily surprised! I do take other stuff. Unusual stuff includes serrapetase, berberine and biotox elim. But the only new thing I started around the same time is Beta Glucan. So unless we all do a scientific study with a control group taking beta glucan I guess I don't know if it is the silver alone. I just have a gut feeling it is the thing that is making a big difference.

I also feel like it might not be working so well if I hadn't been fixing the yeast and metals. I keep a good diet but that alone was not getting me better.

I put 2 oz in a gallon of water and drink 4 oz once a day because that is what the doctor told me to do. The bottle says to dilute 4 oz in 1 gallon of spring water and take 4 oz twice a day. So I am really taking just 1/4 of what the bottle says. I think if I start to plateau I will take more - probably twice a day.

Can you direct me to any of those reports you are reading?

annxyzz
Member # 20404

Cockapoo : Google "colloidal silver lyme feeiling better " / "colloidal silver lyme didease improvement " / "colloidal silver bebesia" / "Colloidal silver lyme disease Australian man " There are pages of links to conversationat other boards and also to some personal blogs ...

I took beta glucan a long time ago. It was mildly helpful but not remarkable. I suspect the silver is critical for you . What are you using for metals ?

--------------------
annxyzz

beaches
Member # 38251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for beaches     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't read all the replies, but I'd have to say that two things missed when treating Lyme would be MTHFR and HLA testing. I am still learning about those.
Posts: 1885 | From here | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annxyzz
Member # 20404

Cockapoo : Google Apex silver William chastain cancer bullett - should take you to the Apex site and articles regarding his brand- Appears you can order a bottle directly on the site for
$50 on pay pal .

--------------------
annxyzz

nefferdun
Member # 20157

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nefferdun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He did not mention protomyxzoa, which was key for me.

--------------------
old joke: idiopathic means the patient is pathological and the the doctor is an idiot

Posts: 4676 | From western Montana | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement