LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Biophoton therapy (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Biophoton therapy
birdie67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 35994

Icon 1 posted      Profile for birdie67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hambone,

What has helped you the most with your detox with photons?

I just started last week treating with them and want to make sure I stay on top of my detox.

Thanks so much!

Posts: 486 | From USA | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Hambone- detox could become an issue.
In Germany , Dr. W. now uses ozone after photons session on all patients if you ask him. However, He follows up with detox IV , which are very powerful.

IMO: Not having able to do the IV at home, using two very powerful killers as PE1 and ozone could be too much.

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Up, for Talktel.
Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hambone:

When they warn you to heavily detox while using photons, please take it seriously.

Yes!!!

After Germany, I did Hulda Clark liver cleanses, coffee enemas almost daily, colon cleanses, etc. I was constantly focused on cleansing and not adding to the toxin load with bad food .... I ate a very clean diet.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sparkle7
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 10397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sparkle7     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I hear gallbladder - I always think of parasites! I think you have to be very careful about the parasites & the infrared light. I have said this many times here.

I know people like to work with the light & the remedies but it's really important to do some basic anti-parasite cleansing prior. I think the infrared light can make parasites worse. I'm not sure what it does exactly - but until we know, I would suggest to be careful.

I've heard about a few people who have had serious repercussions from using the infrared light. I'm not saying to not try it - just be very careful!

Parasites come in all shapes & sizes & can be very harmful to our health. They are very easy to acquire.

Posts: 7772 | From Northeast, again... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice this thread is still going on. I disappear from times to times, as lyme starts to be past history for us, despite new tick bites.

I think somehow, I became like my neighbors, I don't fall immediately sick after a tick bite, like before. I am still not happy when I pull a tick off, but anyway, not as scared as in the past.

I do hope you all find ways to get rid of lyme and keep rid of it.

I mean, the photons and nosodes help with immediate infections (they are the biggest help we got so far!), but the whole other job has still to be done (teeth, toxins, organ balancing, heavy metals, EMR cleaning, scar, psycho blockages etc).

So that lyme does not come back, despite new tick bites.

What photons brought to us, home, was the feeling we are somehow safe. I can't put my hands on fire, but that is today my inner feeling. I'm relaxed, that my daughter can play outside without much fear, as before.

Before, I was a scary cat, everything carried the danger of infections. We rarely use repelents, and we are in contact with 'nature', every single day.

It took time to feel that. It's been now more than 4 years totally lyme free, treatment free. Despite being bitten every year, a couple of times each year.

In fact, I should be scared of toxins, EMRs, chemical additives, etc, not of bacteria, viruses, mycoplasmas, parasites...

It all depends on our immune system. We are a soup of living beings, and they become pathogenic only if our immune system is weaker than them.

It is so true, but when active infections are around, haunting us day and night, we can't believe that the fault is ours, not from 'them', pathogens.

Of course, killing them is important, or they end up killing us. But long term, cleaning is the way to go!

We are still taking things to clean.

I just want to share some new discoveries from us, home:

- Moor (it is a black liquid, made from plants (I think), sold in Austria, it is mineral rich and, to me, an alternative to other heavy metal detox products. It is not advertised as so, but it does cause my body to detox intensely. I only take it in small doses, some people use that for many many purposes.

- Thuya in D6, D12, D30, D60, then D100 dilutions. They cause my joints to react. I believe it detoxes joints. I do not have arthrtis nor any visible problem, but during lyme, I had problems in many joints (fingers, toes, hips, knee, spine). I'm sure my joints are loaded with toxins, that is why they got sick with borrelia.

These thuya are NOT intended to affect joints (not that I know, from the homeopathic literature), but I was wondering why my joints always react to thuya. After reading in the internet, I discovered that American Indians used thuya as a remedy against arthritis!!

Well, that might be the explanation. So I am trying thuya, it is usually only given for skin diseases, or for viruses, and it also reinforces the immune system. Start slow, or your joints may get all painful.

Of course, I do test this stuff energetically. That is how I discover the potencies I need.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many people here lose the gall bladder. Just keep reading lymenet.

I don't know the reason, but somehow, during active lyme (and lyme treatment), problems with liver (high enyzmes) and gall bladder pains are common.

I hates suffering and pain, so I always did my best to avoid liver pain, gall bladder pain, kidney pain, etc. I took loads of cleaning stuff, as much as I could.

You all can write down: the main reason why I fell sick with lyme, is because I do not detox well. That means, I am full of toxins.

It took me ages to admit that. But unfortunately, it is true.

Good news is that: the more you get clean, the better your body is able to start detoxing again on its own.

It's just a matter of thinking in years, not in days. It takes some patience, persistence, but when you are not fighting infections, that is fine.
---

Oxygenbabe: did I answer your email?

if not, soooo sorry. I've been on vacations.

I hope you got all info you needed for your treatment!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

I'm giving thuya to my cat. It is a remedy used before and after vaccinations, to alleviate vaccination symptoms.

I gave to my cat because it seemed to be not too strong (her hair was not shiny, she looked a bit thin). Her hair got better (I don't know if it is because of summer, though), she got a bit of weight, too.

I think I will continue. I saw a dog that had terrible parasitic problem on the skin, and lost most of her hair.

Years later, I saw the dog again, and her fur was wonderful. I asked the owner, and she told me she gave thuya for the dog, before her vaccination, and as she didn't react like before, she kept on thuya for months and months. that is where I got the idea for my cat.

Brussels
Member # 13480

TrinkMOOR

Es enthält ca. 20% Huminsäuren sowie wertvolle Pflanzenstoffe aus über 300 verschiedenen Kräutern, Wurzeln und Beeren. Trinkmoor stärkt die Darmschleimhaut und reguliert die Darmflora. Da es eine entgiftende Wirkung besitzt, bindet es aktiv Toxine. Es sollte deshalb immer in einem zeitlichen Abstand von ca. 2 Stunden zu Arzneimitteln eingenommen werden, da Trinkmoor diese Wirkung beeinflussen kann.

------
Moor Drink:
It contains about 20% humic acids and valuable phytochemicals from over 300 different herbs, roots and berries.
Drinking moor strengthens the intestinal mucosa and regulates the intestinal flora. Since it has a detoxifying effect, it binds active toxins. It should therefore always be taken at a time interval of about 2 hours to medicines, since drinking can affect bog this effect.

-------
I just copy-paste-google translate one of the information about Moor. It is rich in humic acids. Its effect is very strong. I know a lady who had lyme and kept drinking that. She didn't cure lyme, but that Moor kept her life at a reasonable level.

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brussels, I need some help. Hildegaard seems to have shifted policies. In May they sent me Borrelia and Babesia in the varoius dilutions. In July I requested some others because I got another (second I guess) tickbite! ARG. So I requested mycoplasma, erlichia etc--I spoke with Anuka by skype and decided to do all that I test for myself by o ring.

So I had to get an Rx this time. From my doc. So he wrote it out and I sent it and heard nothing. Then I wrote and asked what was happening. The long and short of it is they say they have none of those except borrelia lonestari.

Now they don't have burgdorferi any more and a few of my remedies got wet from a dry box supposedly safe in 30 feet of water--that was in our cooler when we were camping. THe water seeped into the vials and the remedies were wet and stuck.

Anyway, where did you get your remedies? I am getting a few pellets each of the ones Anuka has as she's so kind but I want to get them all in vials and now Hildegaard either will never have them or at the moment this summer does not have them. They were closed last week.

Is there another source? Or are they perhaps now cautious with international sales?

Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Maybe they are on vacations? It's vacation time in Belgium.

I know their website was also changing lately.

Here in Europe, the situation is getting harder and harder, for alternative treatments. Lots of persecution, many remedies taken off the market.

That is why, when you got the homeopathic pellets, you should store them as gold as they are still useful a hundred years later.

In Germany, I cannot buy borrelia nosodes anymore, only for tests (they come closed in vials, not supposed to be ingested). Of course, you could open these and use them, but no one may know you do that.

I stopped using borrelia nosode very long ago, since my borrelia went dormant in 2009. I used until the 1000K, that was it. A couple of bucks for getting borrelia dormant for now 4 years. Amazing.

My daughter still used some nosodes once or twice more, but I didn't buy them again (I re-used what I had, anyway, the amount we use is ridiculously small... I think I can still store these remedies for home use until I die, and no need to buy anything anymore).

i can also copy these remedies in my copy device, but the imprint only remain strong for a short period of time.

But I am worried, if Hildegard does not sell these nosodes, it could mean, they won't sell the others (the penicylyns that have been so useful for other infections). I hope not.

I do hope they continue selling these stuff.

There is always Staufen pharma in Germany, that continues selling the low potency nosodes, used by dr. W. It's only the higher potencies. The worst, would be that you people have to do all dilutions by hand.

It is possible and that is what people did in the old times. I also did that, spent DAYS doing dilutions by hand.

It's been long I haven't visited Hildegard (they are far in the north of the city, and we're healthy). I go to Brussels just sometimes in a year.

So I have no idea what's going on. Has someone called them? You got to speak either French or Dutch though....

oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oxygenbabe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They have been emailing with me. There seems to be a big change since May. They now must have an Rx. Then they left things for 5 weeks. Yes they are on vacation for a week now. But they said they only have lonestari, none of the others. I did think I was treating my remedies like gold. Since it was hot and we were camping, I bought a special dry box said to be waterproof to 30 feet underwater (thus for kayaking and diving) and guess what. In the cooler, that's all, with some ice melting, it became completely wet, and soaked through to the inside of the sealed pellet vial.

I am very upset. But I'm going to try and call again tomorrow morning my time when they are back from vacation and see if I can procure some of the remedies. Why would they have had borrelia burgdorferi before and not now? Maybe whenever you are in Brussels you can stop by.

Posts: 2276 | From united states | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oxygenbabe
Member # 5831

Also they do speak English, so no you don't have to speak French or Dutch.
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will call them in French tomorrow. Will see.
Selma where did u buy you potentiser machine?I have one from Eagle pro, but it only makes copies. I would like to nuy one like yours , to create higher potencies

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

I have just contacted a remedy maker company in England. Costs about 550 pounds and looks like yours. Did you get it frm England?
Brussels
Member # 13480

http://www.naturalpatient.com/homeopathic_remedymaker.htm

Mine looks like that, I think that was the maker (there's nothing written on my device, so I can't be sure).

But I think the Eagle is good (if my memory is good). Don't they do potencies?

Mine works, but as I told you all, the remedies lose potency with time. I do prefer a real homeopathic remedy. Just produce it from an original source, at home, that is MUCH safer / effective, in my opinion.

I tried to see the mechanism, inside it, and it looks amazing how it would work. I just keep wondering. My tests say it does work, but if I didn't test, NO ONE would ever make me believe my machine work ....

I still though prefer to do my homeopathic dilutions by hand, when I have time and patience.

I buy a D3, then I can do anything I want with it, if you see what I mean. If you have ONE or TWO DROPS of the original tincture, you can produce so many stuff yourself.

----------
Anuta: look also into other homeopathic stuff (not for killing). Sometimes, you can be surprised what such remedies can do.

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

I just spoke with Hildegard- they still ship internationally, with a prescription though. Halleluiah!!!!

So until real nosodes are available, of course I would prefer to use them.

I use Eagle to make copies for detox and organ support homeo remedies, Sanum (that I ingest immediately, so no problem of loosing potency) to save money. It is trough though, without energetic tests it is impossible to say if this machine works.

Eagle doesn't make potencies, so I will probably buy this one form the link above just in case to be safe.

Me too I do nosodes by hands, but it takes LOTS of time. I did Babesia nosodes by myself up to 200C, it took me 2 weeks.

geronimog
Member # 34875

Icon 1 posted      Profile for geronimog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just received my SOTA LW a few days ago. I've been using it nightly, experimenting with the various settings. Three minutes on each of the eleven focus points. As Brussels says, the same effect should be achieved on the SOTA as the PE-1, it'll just take longer treatments.

A little die-off was noticed the first night and that was without a nosode. I felt nicely lit up the following day. They day after that was a bit of a slump, but I'm back up today.

So I'm hoping some of the biophoton veterans might be able to help me get started with nosodes and energy testing. Here are my questions:

Where do I buy the clear glass bottles?

What dilution should I be using to test to to see if a pathogen is present? I was thinking that I'd order just one nosode per possible pathogen, and then when I confirm it, buy the dilutions I'll need.

Do you know where I can pick up a cheap, decent biotensor?

Thanks,
Graeme

Posts: 65 | From Montreal | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im real interested to hear how the Sota LW device goes for you geronimog. It is affordable.
I started a thread on photon light the other day with lots of links and a link to someone who does the work in Salt Lake City. I bet she can help you get the nosodes you want.

Go here:
http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi/topic/1/126843?
Carmen

Posts: 803 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Geronimo, just google GLASS VIALS, you will find many alternatives. As long as they are transparent, and can fit liquid inside, anything should be fine.

Mine is said not to accept liquid, but I use it anyway with liquid, without problems....

Get the smallest vials, no need to get bigger ones.

Brussels
Member # 13480

biotensor, hand made, I heard his are good, and he takes donations, I think.

http://phkillscancer.com/emails-from-readers/biotensors-and-bobbers-for-dowsing-handmade-my-vernon-vito-johnston

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement