LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Jaw pain with cervical ne issues

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Jaw pain with cervical ne issues
janice victorov
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 22937

Icon 1 posted      Profile for janice victorov     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok.. I have posted about the cervical disc issues I have. Does anyone here have jaw pain when there neck acts up? [confused]

--------------------
jkv44

Posts: 1247 | From virginia | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desertwind
Member # 25256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desertwind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, the two are always connected for me.
Posts: 1671 | From Tick Infested New Jersey | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol in PA
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 5338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol in PA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janice, how is your neck doing?
Did you do hot compresses?
Did you increase magnesium?
Did you look into the SOTA Magnetic Pulser?

Posts: 6947 | From Lancaster, PA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
janice victorov
Member # 22937

Icon 1 posted      Profile for janice victorov     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi carol. My neck is different daily. Some days, no pain at all. Others, jaw pain, neck pain and spasms.

The Sota is quite expensive.

Diduou have jaw pain when your neck acts up?

--------------------
jkv44

Posts: 1247 | From virginia | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol in PA
Member # 5338

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carol in PA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My neck doesn't act up any more, and I don't get jaw pain.
But I did have lots of knee pain, which was why I first decided to buy the SOTA Magnetic Pulser.

It would have been more expensive for me to try to get physical therapy at a place that offered magnetic therapy, plus having to go to appointments.

I treated my knee with the Magnetic Pulser once or twice daily for about two weeks, and I have not had knee pain for several years now.

Later, I treated back pain and sacro-iliac pain with the magnetic pulser.
When I treated muscle spasms in my back, I could feel as they relaxed.

I had a sensitive tooth, and toothache.
The Magnetic Pulser stopped the pain.

Whenever I had abdominal pain or nausea, I tried the Magnetic Pulser on it, with good results.
I sometimes get esophageal spasms, and the Magnetic Pulser stops it quickly.

The Magnetic Pulser reduces inflammation and improves bloodflow.
It helps to normalize the electrical charges on either side of the cell walls, for improved circulation.

If you are interested in buying a Magnetic Pulser, there is a vendor who sells a less expensive version that he makes himself.
If you buy from the SOTA company, you can use a discount code to get 10% off your first order.
Also, I think the SOTA company offers a 30 day refund.

I take it from your answers that you did not try hot compresses on your neck, and that you do not take magnesium.

Posts: 6947 | From Lancaster, PA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
janice victorov
Member # 22937

I tried the hot the compresses. Yes, they worked a bit. I try the magnesium. I need to add more. I guess.

I found the sota on amazon at 300 or so. Is that about right?

--------------------
jkv44

Carol in PA
Member # 5338

The vendor at Amazon sells it for $399.95.

Magnetic Pulser at Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Sota-Model-MPG5-Magnetic-Pulser/dp/B0027UCPFE/

SOTA Magnetic Pulser
http://www.sota.com/magnetic-pulser.html

Discount from Healing Rainbows
http://www.healingrainbows.com/catalog/item/3324230/2864232.htm

As you can see, you do need to google and check around for vendors.
You can look on Youtube.com for how to videos.

Carol in PA
Member # 5338

See this link for a discounted version:

http://discountzappers.com/MagneticPulser.html

janice victorov
Member # 22937

Thank u so much. Will look into that after work.

--------------------
jkv44

jlf2012
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 36002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlf2012     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have jaw pain. It's not always when my neck acts up though. My jaw gets very stiff and aches. This was one of my very first symptoms, two years before being properly diagnosed. My teeth don't even line up the way they used to.

Carol, is the magnetic pulser anything like a rife machine? I don't know much about either of them.

Posts: 463 | From Sandusky, Ohio | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carol in PA
Member # 5338

Janice, how are the jaw pain and the neck problems?

Did you increase your magnesium?
Did you try the magnetic pulser?

tickle
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 36441

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tickle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want a magnetic pulser. now. lol
Posts: 161 | From vancouver island | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement