LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Really ill taking Parastroy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Really ill taking Parastroy
tickalert
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 7033

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tickalert     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I found out I have a bad parasite and started taking Parastroy.

I've been experiencing major herxing which means I'm on the right track.

When I searched archives, others said taking binders will help.

The only binder I can think of is Chlorella which isn't doing the trick.

Does anyone have any ideas on what else I could try?

Posts: 911 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Food grade diecetomous (sp?) earth.

Start low and go slow, and has to be taken away from abx.

Warm sea salt water enemas are my favorite.

Some parasites naturally absorb/contain heavy metals, so that may be partly why you feel awful.

Magnesium malate is reported to bind to aluminum.

Definitely be sure to drink water, unsweetened coconut water and eat lots of vegetables and pectin containing fruits to help expell the toxins.

Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
glm1111
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 16556

Icon 1 posted      Profile for glm1111     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You don't have to start at full dose. You can cut it in half and ramp slowly. Gretas suggestions are very good especially about the enemas to release the dead and dying toxins and parasites from the lower colon.

Getting rid of parasites can take several yrs. so make sure you stay on antiparasitics and take extra cloves to get rid of the eggs. Salt/c is also a powerful adjunct to kill parasites. You can also take a break until the herx calms down.

Gael

--------------------
PARASITES/WORMS ARE NOW
RECOGNIZED AS THE NUMBER 1 CO-INFECTION IN LYME DISEASE BY ILADS*

Posts: 6418 | From philadelphia pa | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tammy N.
Member # 26835

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tammy N.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have found the best detox support during parasite treatment is Coffee enemas daily. Without a doubt that was the number one thing that helped me tolerate heavy duty treatment for over a year. If you are not familiar with this amazing therapy, just google 'Gerson Therapy coffee enemas' and some good sites will come up.

Stick with it....it sounds like you are on the right track.

If interested, I wrote out a bunch of tips and tricks that helped me keep up with the daily enemas. After a few times it becomes so easy to do. And you start looking forward to them because they help sooooo much. I'll cut and paste below:

Regarding coffee enemas, here's what I do:
- Use a French Press - holds the perfect amount (4 cups). Use 3 Tablespoons of ORGANIC coffee only (not decaf). Let cool.
- I only use disposable bags. I cannot be bothered with washing and reusing.
(From Amazon, here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/Disposable-Enema-Bag-Set-Individually/dp/B002NWS2BM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1345829978&sr=8-1&keywords=Disposable+Enema+Bag+Set+-+Economy+Enema+Bag%2C+Same+as+ Above%2C+Individually+Bagged+-+48+Per+Case+-+Model+DYND70102).
You can also buy them individually for about $2 pc.
- The goal is to work up to holding all 4 cups. If you have trouble in the beginning, just take in about 2 cups and hold up to
15-20 minutes if you can. Expel. Then take in the last 2 cups, hold and expel again.

Little helpful hints that I figured out that makes it quick and easy:
- Don't forget to close clamp before pouring coffee into bag (otherwise it will run right out.)
- Do enema on the bathroom floor (I lay down a towel, then place the little pad they give you on top, with an extra paper towel.)
- I hang the bag on the middle hinge of the back of the door (it is the perfect height!)
- Over the tub, I take the cap off the hose and open the clamp to get coffee to come to the edge (to remove all excess air before beginning).
- Insert tube a few inches (if the coffee doesn't start flowing and you need to insert further, it's safe and no problem, you can go up to 10" or more.)
- Don't let coffee sit out too long, like 24 hrs, because mold, etc. start growing.

Posts: 2238 | From East Coast | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MannaMe
Member # 33330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MannaMe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greta, How much salt do you put in the warm water? And how much water?
Posts: 2251 | From USA | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement