LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » calling all moderators and lyme net veterans

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: calling all moderators and lyme net veterans
derk diggler
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31903

Icon 1 posted      Profile for derk diggler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok,,,, here we go,, so some of you no i get on

the forumn from time to time and ***** about how

i feel, ive been doing this for 5 years now and

just need some insight,,, as some of you no my

main complaint is the brain,,, im fried with

severe d/p and d/r, if you dont no what that is

do not reply,, alot of people think that bart is

to blame for the brain stuff,,,, i dont have a

doc, and i dont want one im very educated and so

are you guys thats all i need,,,, now will all you

guys please line up a good regimen to help tackle

the brain issues,, i dont have time to mess with

these dumb ****ing doctors that dont do **** for

me, if i get told to go on anti depressants again

im going to choke a doctor and im serious,,, if

you were in my shoes and never ever treated,,,

what would you do,, write exactly the drugs you

would use and how thank, you guys,,,,, ugggghhhhhh

--------------------
+++++++
do i have lyme, please comment, derealisation,anxiety,floaters,hypertension,tinnitus,dizziness,minor aches,igenix results,igm,**83-93ind,igg**41++ what do u think,please comment

Posts: 195 | From california | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry you are still suffering so much. I seriously would first look into adding minerals to your regimen.

Go to the Magnesium Advocacy Group on Facebook and look into topics on copper (derealization), magnesium and other minerals.

Doing it right will relieve many if not all of your current symptoms. Not everything is lyme.

I would also look into buying an EMEM5A Rife machine and then buy Bryan Rosner's book on Lyme and Rife Machines.

If none of that floats your boat, then buy Stephen Buhner's book on herbal treatment of Lyme.

Hope this helps! [Smile]

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
derk diggler
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31903

Icon 1 posted      Profile for derk diggler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you lymetoo,,, so are you saying that i could be deficient in certain minerals and that could be causing my derealisation,,,, cuz honestly i dont even no if i have lyme or not???????????????????

--------------------
+++++++
do i have lyme, please comment, derealisation,anxiety,floaters,hypertension,tinnitus,dizziness,minor aches,igenix results,igm,**83-93ind,igg**41++ what do u think,please comment

Posts: 195 | From california | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it is possible! I've been on the MAG group for more than 18 months now and have learned so much. I recently found out about the copper. It's very complex.

There is bound copper and unbound copper. Different minerals affect each. Don't ask me to explain because I'm still trying to figure it all out.

I know it has a lot to do with zinc deficiency.

Be sure to read all you can on the topic.. esp at the MAG site.

Here is something I just Googled:

http://pub48.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=4086229120&frmid=72&msgid=715312

I have been helped so much by taking ReMag and ReLyte .. it's all about mineral balancing.

There's also Mega-Mag by Trace Minerals. I have not tried it.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Derk, I know you just want people who have an exact answer for you, but not even the best lyme docs know what causes dp, dr. So we all just keep trying things until we find what works, but things show up over time, not right away so it's hard to distinguish, which is why no one knows for sure.

I used to have dp, but it's gone. Again, I don't know what got rid of it, but can tell you what I've treated and noticed it gone.

My gut says to focus on parasites, HPU/KPU (specific mineral complex), and detox. I noticed my brain coming back sometime during or after parasite meds. Specifically the Dr. K protocol. I can't list doses, but if you google it, you will find it. The meds are bilt, iver, pyrantel, albenza and alinia.

I also worked on HPU/KPU, so that might have something to do with it as well (see link below). Think there's a thread here. HPU/KPU is often over looked.

I would also get a 23&me test ($99.00). Dp or dr could be related to something missing, and this test will be specific to you because it's based on your genes. It's easy to do.

You have to detox too (so important). It's possible you can't detox and need extra help. Coffee enemas have been the biggest help for me. Hope this helps.

http://planetthrive.com/2010/04/hpukpu-protocol-for-lyme-and-autism/

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catgirl
Member # 31149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forgot to mention, if you work on HPU/KPU, be careful and go really slow as these pills can cause a major heavy metal herx. It is important to learn how to deal with heavy metals too (you will need binders).

--------------------
--Keep an open mind about everything. Also, remember to visit ACTIVISM (we can change things together).

Posts: 5418 | From earth | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Yes to the 23andme test. I plan to do that soon.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I were in your shoes I would try homeopathic

Cannabis indica. I would try L-Ornithine to see if

it was ammonia that crossed the blood brain

barrier. I had good luck with a high quality

Pycnogenol as it crosses the blood brain barrier

and cleans up free radicals. This one saved my

life when I had mercury poisoning. Antioxidant

formula that combines the power of pine bark and

grape seed extracts:

http://www.4life.com/us/products/detail.aspx?ShoppingGroupId=1&ShoppingSubGroupId=209

I'd try them separately so to see what was

helping the most.

Posts: 764 | From Northwest | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I see you have to enroll to get the Pycnogenol.

I clicked on Preferred Customer and filled out

the

form and it went through even though I do not

have

ID number. I'm going to try it again to see if it

is still as wonderful.

*I don't have any affiliation with this company

and do not earn anything profit from it. When I

was ill my dad was sending giving it to me.

Posts: 764 | From Northwest | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

It's called PBGS+
derk diggler
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31903

thank you every one,,, i really really apreciate

it,,, its so hard to think and learn your way out

of this mental nightmare,, when your

concentration and reality is so distorted,,,

sooooo uncomfortable and the whole thing is,, its

like someone giving you some hard core lsd and

saying ok there you go think your way out of

this,, figure out whats wrong with yourself,,,

almost imposible,,, brain fog is easy compared to

the half mushroom trip and half acid trip ive

been on for 5 years strait,,, half the time has

been horrible and the other half the time has

just been ok, im done just being ok, i want to be great

--------------------
+++++++

Phoiph
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 41238

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phoiph     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Derk...

I have PM'd you before saying that one of my most intolerable symptoms was extreme DP/DR...like being on an 8 year long acid trip, like you describe.

I never thought I would get out of that state...but mHBOT did it for me.

You can PM me if you'd like more information...

Posts: 1880 | From Earth | Registered: Jul 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

You are welcome derk. I hope something helps that

people have listed above.

Lymetoo
Member # 743

Derk .. I suggested what I did because I have seen results in so many friends doing the same.

However, I was not suggesting that magnesium will cure Lyme disease or get rid of bacteria.

I think it is a good plan to begin with and see how you feel after that. It may "cure" 90% of your symptoms. Who knows?

Also look into adrenal fatigue. That may be part of the puzzle also.

I knew that since you said you did not want an LLMD, that the magnesium and zinc route might work for you.

(do not take mag at the same time as zinc . . space them out)

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

droid1226
Member # 34930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for droid1226     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Red strain Kratom. Buy it online, it's cheap and legal. For now.

Potentiate it with Turmeric, Magnesium, Lemon water.

This has made me able to read again. Also helps to manage pain.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/droid1226/videos?view=0&flow=grid

Posts: 1181 | From ohio | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pocono Lyme
Member # 5939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pocono Lyme     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I lived that nightmare for years too. After years of multiple combinations of antibiotics, IV and orals, it was still there. DP/DR.

I stopped antibiotics as they didn't seem to be helping any longer. I finally decided to see a bio identical hormone replacement doctor and don't even remember what led me to do that route.

VERY difficult to find your way when you can't think, concentrate, feel poisoned and from another planet.

This doctor diagnosed me with hypothyroidism despite "normal" lab tests. After starting Armour Thyroid, it was discovered I had adrenal fatigue based on my reaction.

After a few weeks on the Armour Thyroid and hydrocortisone, I started to become a part of my surroundings again. I was alive but that wasn't enough. I wanted to live.

I feel for you as despite having more symptoms than I can count, that was the worst.

--------------------
2 Corinthians 12:9-11

9 But he said to me, �My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.� Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ�s power may rest on me.

Posts: 1445 | From Poconos, PA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe in Ultra Body Toddy for all the minerals it has in it from Utah seabeds. It hardens my nails when I take it. It's a great remineralizer.

I became present again upon starting the Armour thyroid Pocono is discussing. I tested low in T3. My doc prescribes either Armour thyroid or Naturethroid.

I do believe in bloodtesting as it can show the doc whether you're deficient in something. I think the key is to find a Lyme doc who does know what they're doing re checking out your body chemistry and knowing how to work with what they find.

Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vit D3, magnesium, zinc, and LOADS of chlorella (it is very rich in aminoacids!). Add Omega 3, something for your liver (milk thistle) and kidneys (I like bear garlic, but some people just take nettle tea, full of minerals too if you get it wild).

Minerals cannot do bad, nor probiotics, Omega 3, Vit D3... Of course, treating the infections will also help!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement