LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » A-FNG users experience and mold detox help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A-FNG users experience and mold detox help
Jamers
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 28016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jamers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not tolerating A-fng very well...even at one drop I have increased dizziness, and profound tiredness/fatigue. I also feel very out of it and depressed. Any advice on the best way to deal with the herxing? Have other a-fng users had these symptoms?

--------------------
Diagnosed Pos. Lyme Nov. 17, 2010, Igx.
Pos. Babesia Duncani March 2011, Igx.
Clinical diagnosis for Bartonella

Posts: 1127 | From North Carolina | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jamers
Member # 28016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jamers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any a-fng users in the house?

--------------------

Posts: 1127 | From North Carolina | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jamers-
Sorry I didn't respond sooner! I saw your post and meant to read it, then forgot! Oops!

I tested way way way over the upper range on two of the three groups of mycotoxins on the Real Time myco urine test.

My doc prescribed Sporonox.
And clearly stated, "If you only have time or energy to take either the sporonox or the binders, always always choose the binders. The binders are more important than the killing".

He said mycotoxins are produced when fungus lives, but also a heck of a lot of mycotoxins are released when killing fungus too!

They have an affiliation for lipids! So they will reaccumulate in fatty type tissue-CNS, brain, etc.

Killing only releases the mycotoxins, and the body promptly reabsorbs them, making things worse than before.

Binders my doc recommended: Chlorella and activated charcoal and diecetomous earth.

I was instructed to take 3 grams of activated charcoal tablets, 6 grams of chlorella and 1 teaspoon of diecetomous earth together, twice daily. (I started at half the dose for all of the above for a week).

And to space the binders three or more hours away from other meds and supplements.

I was also instructed to take oral glutathione twice daily on an empty stomach.

BUT cautioned glutathione liberates mycotoxins from cells, so binders must be taken.

I hope you are taking some binders?

There is a list of effective binders for the type of mold you are fighting on The Better Health Guy website. It is a Mycotoxin special article.

I would get on binders ASAP if you aren't already.

Otherwise, the A-FNG is just killing and the mycotoxins are recirculating and depositing.

Also, with other Byron Whites, I had to start really low with some of them. I did one drop in a glass of water. Mixed well, and drank half the glass one day, and the other half of the glass two days later.
I worked up from there.

Good luck! Mycotoxins make one feel like hell! I hope your more worrisome symptoms go away soon.

Greta

Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jamers
Member # 28016

Greta,
Thank you so much for your response. I really appreciate your detailed information. I tried a-fng for treating candida, but really have no idea what type of mycotoxins I may have. I am "self treating" so I did not have the excellent information you provided. I feel its a real issue for me considering the profound fatigue I have when taking it. I will definitely start taking some binders, as I was not before!
Thank you! Jamie

--------------------

Jamers
Member # 28016

One more thing.... can you recommend any brands for the chlorella, charcoal or oral glutathione?

--------------------

GretaM
Member # 40917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GretaM     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure.

I try to buy chlorella that is made in north America.
Broken Cell chlorella is best absorbed. Lots is from Japan, and since the nuclear leaking...I wonder the safety of the chlorella from there.

I've tried powdered chlorella from New Roots. It is a texture thing. It doesn't dissolve in water too good.

Biopure makes great chlorella tablets. A friend gave me some. They are easy to take. But the price is high for them.

The only activated charcoal capsules I can find are Swiss. 8.99 for a bottle.

Diecetomous earth, make sure it is food grade from a reputable supplier.

It is hard to take also. Make sure you don't breathe the DE dust in when you mix it with water or juice.

Chlorella and DE in a whey protein smoothie with ice is the most palatable. But don't make a big one...

Whey protein helps produce glutathione.

I use Readisorb oral glutathiione on an empty stomach. About half hour before meals.

Hope this helps

Posts: 4358 | From British Columbia, Canada | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jamers
Member # 28016

That helped greatly! Thanks so much! I think fungus is a real issue for me. A-fng gives me bilateral joint pain, muscle pain, blurred vision, inner ear issues and fatigue so far. I wonder if its hitting anything else or if it's all fungus related.

--------------------

lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've got to run, and the dr may already have you

on this type of regimen for BWF, but whenever

using Byron White

the main formula should be accompanied by

a detox-er (there are several kinds)

so that the pathways are open for what A-Fng (or

whatever one uses)moves.

An example would be:

Morning- Detox 2, chased by 2 cups of water

Away from food- A-Fng

At 4 if needed maybe BT-Detox

Ditto to GretaM.

That is what I understand about Byron White

Formulas. You can even start doing the detox ones

ones before the formula to prepare for the main

formula a week a head of time.

If one drop is too much then one can

put one drop in a tsp of water and only take a

half teaspoon.

I never heard of taking less than one drop. But,

that is how they do it.

There are also supportive Byron White Formulas

that fit each case. The program was set up to

have a detox-er, the main formula and a support

formula.

Maybe you are already doing that--if so then

maybe the info will help others to understand the

proper way Dr. White meant his formulas to be

used.

Posts: 764 | From Northwest | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ask your doc about NT-Detox, A-Inflam, BT-Detox,

Detox 1, Detox 2 or

if they do muscle testing - see which one fits best.

Posts: 764 | From Northwest | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GretaM
Member # 40917

Lookup-i really value your posts on here.

The info above about using a detox formula is awesome!

I didn't realize that about the BW formulas.

Thanks for the great info.

Greta

MichaelTampa
Member # 24868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MichaelTampa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Biopure chlorella is very good. HealthForce Nutritionals chlorella is excellent, and a bit more affordable too.
Posts: 1927 | From se usa | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desertwind
Member # 25256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desertwind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always take BW's with NT Detox and Detox 2.

A-FNG is one of the toughest for me due to systemic yeast and indoor mold exposure. Take it very slow...It does work!

Posts: 1671 | From Tick Infested New Jersey | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

GretaM, hehe - I'm always taking down notes on

the things you share [Smile]

BWF- one could even take a 1/4 of a drop. One drop

in a tsp of water. Take 1/4 tsp of that and put

in an ounce of water. Hold that ounce in the

mouth for 30 seconds to a minute. Or however one

wants to do it. You could also put one drop in an

ounce of water and take a tsp-- that would be a

third of a drop.

triathlongal
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 31684

Icon 1 posted      Profile for triathlongal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dr. H. would have me put one drop in 8 oz of water and drink 1/3 of it, cover it and put it in the fridge. If no herx then drink the other 2/3 the following day. He stresses the importance of putting any of the bw drops in 8 oz. of water.
Posts: 151 | From North East | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Perfect triathlongal!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement