LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Dental infections, lyme and parasites

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dental infections, lyme and parasites
Xelaetaks
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xelaetaks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone have any thoughts on hidden dental infections and lyme, parasite issues?

A couple months back I saw a doctor in St. Louis (some here may know of him) that said according to his tests it picked up in me hidden dental infections in my back teeth.

Now I don't have silver fillings or anything but I think he said it could have to do with past wisdom teeth work and he says stuff like spirochetes can live in those areas and in his view getting oral surgery is the way to fix it.

No other tests besides his EAV has picked it up tho. If insurance covered this stuff I'd be more inclined to get the work done, also he even said one of his patients almost died from getting oral surgery done from a surgeon that he didn't know. In ofher words he doesn't recommend getting oral surgery done by any surgeon.

On the flip side of this my llmd said she knows people with lyme issues who got dental surgery and said she's had patients I think that got dental surgery and it didn't cure their issues.

Thanks

Posts: 135 | From USA | Registered: Jun 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
droid1226
Frequent Contributor (1K+ posts)
Member # 34930

Icon 1 posted      Profile for droid1226     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've known people that have made significant improvement after taking care of hidden root canal or gum infections.

It's a small price to pay for something that could be hindering healing.

--------------------
http://www.youtube.com/user/droid1226/videos?view=0&flow=grid

Posts: 1181 | From ohio | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jackie51
Member # 14233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jackie51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just had two ozone treatments done to old wisdom teeth locations. Worked like a charm.

Also had a root canaled tooth pulled because it was either than or a new root canal treatment. Seemed doomed to failure so I had it yanked. This was on 12/31. All is fine now.

I did not get worse, I have not noticed any major gains but it will take the immune system some time to reconnect.

I went on blind faith and a gut feeling. If this is the same doc that betterhealthguy saw, then you are probably in the right place.

Do you have jaw pain? Was it the EAV that mentioned?

Posts: 1374 | From Crazy Town | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xelaetaks
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44016

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xelaetaks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was EAV that showed it. Haven't really had jaw pain tho ive had plenty of head symptoms that ive attributed to parasites and lyme.

It is the same doctor that betterhealth saw. It would be kind of a leap of faith to get it done but I'm thinking it if I have money for it soon. I'll imagine at least the dentist the doctor works with probably knows how to do it safely.

[ 01-10-2015, 01:44 AM: Message edited by: Xelaetaks ]

Posts: 135 | From USA | Registered: Jun 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jackie51
Member # 14233

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jackie51     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had some weird sensations during the first week healing process. It felt like the knife that was in my eye was being pulled out. I didn't have any pain at the time, just a weird sensation.

My sinus on the side that had work on starting having feeling to it. Didn't realize that it didn't have feeling before. Not pain, just cognizant that it was there.

I know as a 20 year old I did not take care of my wisdom teeth extraction very well so I wasn't surprised that it could be a problem.

Cavitation surgery is no easy feat. Does this guy do ozone?

Posts: 1374 | From Crazy Town | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xelaetaks
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44016

From his website it doesn't have anything about ozone in services so I'm not sure. I wouldn't jump to do this fast but I guess it's something I'd consider. I do still feel like parasites are 90% my issue anyway but I can imagine after doing jaw/dental surgery you could probably see how effected that area was and if it turns out it was, then I guess it makes sense that can have an effect on health.

They also said after doing oral surgery they'd recommend going back to the dr's office and doing vitamin c injection to build ul the immune system.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement