LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » rife or microcurrent purchase

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: rife or microcurrent purchase
Joe Bob
Member # 45015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joe Bob     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My family of 4 has lyme. I am wanting to purchase either a rife or a microcurrent machine. Can someone help me with the pros and cons of them?
Posts: 58 | From GA | Registered: Dec 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lookup
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44574

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lookup     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Joe Bob, I settled on the GB4000 because it can also work on 220 volt and the one I ordered came in a carry- on suitcase with roller wheels. I bought the amplifier as an addition and the accessory kit as the GB4000 does not come with the frequency list or the hand held or foot contact parts for legal reasons. All of this fits in the suitcase. You have to guess which frequency or pre set program you want to use.

TrueRife looks very interesting to me as it has the possibility of scanning for frequencies that fit that particular person and then makes it into a program for that person. It is more expensive.

One can join rifeforum.com too for more info. Plus there is a rife thread on this site too.

I'm still a newbie to all of this and I am depending on the body of work and experience of others and, also, we had to find a machine that could work internationally. Bryan Rosner's rife book was somewhat helpful too.

As for the other systems, I found the Doug coil way to heavy. The EMEM machine was too big too but it is less expensive and people seem to be pleased with it. We are pleased with the GB but I wished it had some kind of scanning frequency hits affinity capability. EMEM and Doug coil don't have scanning possibility either that I know of. I know there was some controversy about TrueRife using Rife's name as Rife requested his name not to be used and, also, I'm not an electrical engineer so I really could not tell you if the GB and TrueRife work the same way.

All the best to you and your family.

[ 01-17-2015, 08:07 PM: Message edited by: lookup ]

Posts: 764 | From Northwest | Registered: Sep 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bought the digitalrife. Ppl here dont seem to have it and havent heard good things about it

I got the proffesional one. You can hook two ppl up at once. There are preset programs or you canput your own in. You can save programs too...office friendly i guess

It has hand/foot pads but the suggest you not use on hands. Its tiny and light. Everything fits in carry case about the size of blood pressure macine and cuff

Digitalrife.com. id like to talk to others using this machine. When i use it i clearly feel.things happening in targeted area. I havent had it long enough to know how helpful it will be

Within the month i plan to start an organized schedule with it

If it works i can see it being very easy to travel with and helpful for family

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have both a microcurrent (KMT 24) and a small portable Rife machine. I used the KMT for some time. I think it helps, but it does not cure lyme.

I had a portable Rife when I had no more lyme, so I can't say if this Rife works or not. My lyme got dormant with an infrared machine, not with electrical current.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Keebler
Honored Contributor (25K+ posts)
Member # 12673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Keebler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
If it's between either a rife or micro-current, I hope you choose a rife machine, I strongly suggest rife as the top choice. Rife is radio frequency. More detail here, especially in Rosner's book:

http://flash.lymenet.org/scripts/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=117755;p=0

Topic: RIFE Machine - Reference LINKS
-

Posts: 48021 | From Tree House | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTrow .. I removed your post.

We are not allowed to sell on Lymenet. Sorry.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would suggest purchasing Bryan Rosner's book on Lyme and Rife Machines .. it will help you decide.

I bought the EMEM 5A. It's referred to as "Joe's machine" in Bryan's book.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DavidM.
Member # 45779

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DavidM.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the sake of transparency, I'll share that I work with an alternative therapy clinic and use frequency specific microcurrent equipment. I'm also familiar with Rife machines.

Both types of instruments work on the principle of cellular resonance. The fundamental difference is Rife operates using sound waves where the better microcurrent instruments utilize electrical waveforms, specific frequencies, and biofeedback. For most practitioners today, microcurrent instruments are considered the leading edge.

In our experience, microcurrent is the preferred treatment mode because it directly reaches the cellular level and opens channels that allow nutrients in and expel toxins. This has a marked effect on the neurotoxins released by dying bacteria as well as identifying areas in which electrical impedance is impaired. Microcurrent also has favorable effects on both inflamed and chronically damaged tissues, depending on the Lyme stage one is experiencing. It has also been used effectively to initiate antibody production that can be used for diagnosing Lyme.

There are a variety of microcurrent instruments available in the market. I have a preference, but I'll reserve it since I'm new here. I don't want to run afoul of the group rules (hoping I haven't already). I will be pleased to share information with anyone interested.

Instead of purchasing equipment, a more affordable option you might want to consider finding a practitioner who uses an effective FSM treatment protocol for Lyme.

Please note, the information above is not intended as medical advice, just our experience. I'm just sayin.

Posts: 1 | From Oklahoma | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
joecheagaray
Member # 51329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joecheagaray     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lymetoo:
I would suggest purchasing Bryan Rosner's book on Lyme and Rife Machines .. it will help you decide.

I bought the EMEM 5A. It's referred to as "Joe's machine" in Bryan's book.

Hello,

I'm dealing against Lyme disease, me and my family. I tried abs, buhner, doug coil... I'm still stuck.

I saw a comment from you about the EMEM machine? Does it worked? Could you give me your opinion of it?

Any info would be usefull.

Best regards.

Posts: 14 | From Mexico | Registered: Apr 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Joe...I used my EMEM5A after having taken meds for Lyme for 4 years. So I can't say it worked for me. It did help me stay well.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

joecheagaray
Member # 51329

Icon 1 posted      Profile for joecheagaray     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you for replying Lymetoo.

Sometimes I feel desperate, I have tried a lot of things. A lot of effort. I'm tired.

How much time did you use your EMEM? or u still use it?

Any adviese with this device? I will have it soon.

Posts: 14 | From Mexico | Registered: Apr 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

My best advice with any rife machine is to first read Bryan Rosner's book "Lyme and Rife Machines."

He tells about how they work and pitfalls to avoid. The EMEM5A is one of the top 4 rife machines he recommends.

You must begin with only 2 minutes or so or you will herx really hard. So be careful. That is why you should read his book.

You also should only use it every two weeks.

I don't use it anymore because I am lazy with it after so many years of using it.

I now have MCAS and that's a whole other ballgame.

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

Badtick
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 9794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Badtick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have used a number of rife devices and have had good success with the GB4000/MOPA combo. The ability to run sweeps and groups is essential IMO.

There are many in my area using rife and I personally know quite a few people who have fully recovered with the help of this technology.

Unfortunately there is little credible published information on treating Lyme with these machines. There is a book, however, the author takes liberty in making many assumptions and then stating them mater of fact as treatment advice. This is not good. I have yet to meet anyone who has recovered using an every 2 week approach to rife.

Posts: 184 | From CT | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a Beam Ray machine. I wasn't very familiar with the GB4000 until last month.

Happened upon a Naturopath who is also a GB pro. She also does bio-feedback, which is specifically what I was looking from her.

So based on my bio-feedback, she's giving me GB4000 freqs that I then can convert into freqs for my rife machine.

So I'm into a mold/candida/fungus and parasite kill. Doing very well with it too.

Pam

--------------------
"Never, never, never, never, never give up" Winston Churchill

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
map1131
Member # 2022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for map1131     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
joe, some advice from years and years of figuring out the rife thing.

Don't use it just to kill, kill, kill. Use healing freqs just as much.

Your bodies need support as much as it needs to get rid of the bad guys. Are you on Facebook? There are some good FB private pages, one called Rifing Lyme. Also there are some FB private pages by specific Rife brands too.

Pam

--------------------

Posts: 6478 | From Louisville, Ky | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

map .. I thought all frequencies were interchangeable between machines? They should be??

--------------------
--Lymetutu--

joecheagaray
Member # 51329

Thank you for helping me Pam,

Since I'm "new" (less than a year) with rife machines. I have no enough experience to interprete my body and I give up too fast with one technology if I'm not able to see big impact.

Also I was only focus in "kill".

Yes, you can find me as "Jorge EA".

It seems that I should get a GB4000.

map1131
Member # 2022

GB4000 goes to 40,000 hz (if it's been sent back to GB for update). Beam Ray only goes to 20,000 hz.

A call to Beam Ray and I found out all I need to do is divide GB freqs by 2 until I get under that 20,000 hz.

Pam

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement