LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Are Lyme and Morgellons related?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Are Lyme and Morgellons related?
w0tm
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 13104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for w0tm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After five months of sheer He-- I believe I FINALLY diagnosed my sudden NEW medical problem as Morgellons disease.

Doctors have been of NO help but that's no different than the years I went to countless doctors before I pinned down myself I've had Lyme disease since the 80's.

That was 2005 and I've spent my time since then discovering ways to lessen the effects of Lyme. I even put it all into a book after "interviewing" over 4,000 others with Lyme asking each what they do (if anything).

I've finally got my Lyme down to where I rarely notice it. Thus my health is (was) again about perfect. WAS until late September when a freak acid rain storm hit a small area centered on our house.

About 12 square miles. In it were trillions of odd little pure white insects of which 99% were dead when they hit the ground. The acid has created thousands of pot holes in our driveway as well as hundreds of others around us plus parking lots of many businesses.

Exterminators think the storm carried micromites that then invaded certain older wood homes (like ours = hardwood EVERYWHERE).

The micromites are DESTROYING the wood in our home. AND they entered the bodies of those older and those with poor immune systems. I'm 67 but tested as 51 before September. But my immune system is gone for good (Lyme) thus it appears I caught Morgellons carried by the micromites.

I have hundreds of what appears to be bug bites and "fibers" plus embedded "dots" on my upper legs. It hurts like the worst sunburn ever. Pulling them out just causes new ones to "grow" anew.

I noticed mention of Lyme on a Morgellons forum. The person wrote "I heard 'Lymies' often also have Morgellons". I then posted a question asking "who reading this has Morgellons and Lyme"? Within minutes I was FLOODED with "I DO!" responses.

I am trying several medications to rid my body of the Morgellons disease. All found or suggested on the Internet. As I wrote, doctors have been clueless and useless.

If you have Morgellons and Lyme as I apparently do I would VERY much like to hear of what medication(s), soaps, lotions, etc. you use to try to rid yourself of Morgellons as I am doing.

Either PM me or just post your response as there may be others who would like to also read your post.

Mostly, I am using "Kleen Free Naturally" and I just ordered sulfur soap. Both from Amazon. Hope to hear of other "treatments". Thanks much.

Posts: 133 | From Shawnee, KS | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lpkayak
Honored Contributor (10K+ posts)
Member # 5230

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lpkayak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I kbow ppl with lyme and morgellons but if you know about morgellons site you have more info than me

Good luck

This is very scarey and reminds me of bio warfare altho it probably isnt the correct term

--------------------
Lyme? Its complicated. Educate yourself.

Posts: 13712 | From new england | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lymetoo
Member # 743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lymetoo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's horrible! Do you live near cropland? Lots of pesticide use?

--------------------
--Lymetutu--
Opinions, not medical advice!

Posts: 96222 | From Texas | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SacredHeart
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 44733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SacredHeart     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds more like bio-warfare testing Ipkayak. That is the strangest thing I have ever heard.

WOTM if I were you I would start taking colloidal silver, and drinking reishi mushroom tea, and turkey tail mushroom tea. Garlic..The whole nine yards. Anything that kills unwanted microbes.

You can also buy medicinal mushroom supplements. Sorry to hear about the weird experience.

--------------------
Lyme flare June, July, August of 2013. Diagnosed September 2014 Lyme, Bartonella, Mycoplasma, Mono

Posts: 595 | From Texas Crossroads | Registered: Oct 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GotLymeMakeLymade
Member # 50336

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GotLymeMakeLymade     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had Morgellons for a few weeks. I took the remedy: Silica and it went away after about a month or so. Had to take it 3 times as symptoms returned after a few weeks of each dose.

I also had what seemed to be "glass" coming out of me.. everywhere. I felt like I was losing my mind. I am so sorry you are going through all of that and hope that you find relief soon.

(breaking up the post for easier reading for many here)

[ 05-21-2017, 04:46 PM: Message edited by: Robin123 ]

Posts: 1 | From Santa Rosa | Registered: May 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the hell is this??!! [Eek!] [Eek!]

It's unbelievable!

You guys think you live in a democratic free country, but see what kind of experiments you guys are going through?!!

It looks more like you guys live in North Korea to me!

I can't barely believe that. Don't you have a website or photos posted?

When I talk about that to other people here in Europe, they think you Americans are imagining things. That it cannot be possible.

But after all we keep hearing, it is getting hard not to believe!

I would smash one of these critters in vodka, or many of them in vodka, let it sit for a few hours (closed, so that their liquids do not evaporate).

That would be a mother tincture for a nosode.

When I don't know what I'm fighting, but I have some sample of the diseased tissue (in your case, it's perfect, as you have pure fibers from the 'critter'), I simply make a nosode.

I would do a D3, then D5, D6, D10, D12, D30 dilution to start (if infection is real bad).

You can google how to do that.

I (and many other people) were cured from lyme with nosodes and I still use nosodes for many pathogens.

Nosodes do not work for ALL pathogens, but when they work, they work almost like a miracle.

What they do, they provide your body (immune system) with a clue on WHAT it should be looking at.

Stealth infections are champions to hide from the immune system, and that is why they become chronic.

Do a search here, there was recently someone who fought morgellons successfully, I remember the thread but not details.

If you need help on nosodes, just write a PM or answer here.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robin123
Member # 9197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robin123     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi - pming you about Dr S -
Posts: 13116 | From San Francisco | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement