LymeNet Home LymeNet Home Page LymeNet Flash Discussion LymeNet Support Group Database LymeNet Literature Library LymeNet Legal Resources LymeNet Medical & Scientific Abstract Database LymeNet Newsletter Home Page LymeNet Recommended Books LymeNet Tick Pictures Search The LymeNet Site LymeNet Links LymeNet Frequently Asked Questions About The Lyme Disease Network LymeNet Menu

LymeNet on Facebook

LymeNet on Twitter

The Lyme Disease Network receives a commission from Amazon.com for each purchase originating from this site.

When purchasing from Amazon.com, please
click here first.

Thank you.

LymeNet Flash Discussion
Dedicated to the Bachmann Family

LymeNet needs your help:
LymeNet 2020 fund drive

The Lyme Disease Network is a non-profit organization funded by individual donations.

LymeNet Flash Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» LymeNet Flash » Questions and Discussion » Medical Questions » Tesla High Frequency Violet Device against lyme (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Tesla High Frequency Violet Device against lyme
Brussels
Frequent Contributor (5K+ posts)
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
5 MONTHS report on Tesla:

1- my kidney infection is gone. I do think it was activated from old times, and that it is related to my jawbone infection (cheek). The infection that almost knocked me down (with heart symptoms, quite unbelievable).

The same time my kidneys got painful, one part of my cheek bone got painful too, then my bladder got painful. I took MMS, kidney pains almost disappeared. But bladder infection continued, low gear but surely.

I did the PE1 treatment with nosode (6 X) from cryptococcus neoformans. Felt better. Days later, I still felt symptoms were there. Then I did the following:

Nosode 60 X THROUGH THE TESLA WAND!!!!

Not touching the body, but about a hand away from the body. It tested good, so I did it. About 5-10 minutes.

Symptoms got better, still not solved totally. Days later, I did a new nosode, this time 200 X, same critter. Again through the TESLA WAND, but not touching the body.

Guys, IT IS WORKING. I'm so excited, but let's wait a bit longer.

Prof. Meyl wrote me to say that both the infrared LEDs and the tesla coils emit transversal waves, that in a sense, my infrared was both transversal and longitudinal wave.

If the DNA sends transversal waves, if my PE1 worked, well, I just did 1 + 1 = 2. Why not withe my Tesla?

Well, it does not work exactly like the infrared 880 nm, but I swear it is working. Just wait a bit longer, I will see how this severe infection goes.

I am sure I herx on my jawbone, and on all my fingers and toes. I feel pain there, but nothing on my bladder. The only thing I feel in the bladder is that the urination pain is about 95% gone.

If this works, I will invite all of you guys, who can stand the wand (even the ones who cannot, because you CANNOT touch the body with it, but do from far), to try the Photon protocol THROUGH THE WAND!!!

If it works, I promise you all: I will buy quite some 10 sets of borrelia nosodes from stauphen pharma and send to anyone willing to try, because this would be the cheapest and fastest protocol that ever existed for borrelia.

I can't test on myself. And then beg 10 guys to try it!

You can't imagine how much joy I felt, when I realized it was doing something to my infection!!!

-----------------------
Vit D AND SUN TAN:

My skin never been so tanned in the last 20 years, for sure. My arm look almost like the arm of a black person. It can ONLY be the wand.

Husband (clear hair, blue eyes), is also a bit tanned. So is my daughter. I have no doubt it does something for the skin (even in places you never use the wand).

As for Vit D3, let's wait for next winter: but I think the problem of lack of D3 is also gone for us. We seem to absorb it through food too!
----------------------

INFECTIONS:

Some go, some do not go too easily with the wand. Cryptococus is a fungi, it didn't go alone (I needed the nosodes), then parallel, the wand.

----------------------------

TEETH:

Get whitened (for sure), get cleaned (for sure), and it treats root infections (not all, but pretty many).

My teeth feel really about 90% better than before the wand. Stronger, less pain.

---------------------------

GUT and ALLERGIES:

I'm still improving, as I'm peeling the onion of problems and infections (old infections are being cleaned up).

I still have many food allergies (apples, some fruits), but my daughter got really healed from gluten allergy. She takes spelt daily for so many months now, her digestion is good.

She also clearly lost her allergy to hazelnuts, as she takes it everyday. She's still got some other fruit allergies, and we're working on her gut too.

No probiotics in supplements.

------------------

SKIN:

for sure, it helps to take off small scars, liver marks, darker spots on the skin.

It makes the facial skin less floppy, but firmer (even for thin people), so definitively, it is an anti age treatment for the skin.

I'm sure about that now, as age is coming (I'm approaching to 50s, and some skin near the mouth got sulks, that are CLEARLY less deep).

For the women: I had been so sick and so weak, for so many years, that I barely had any breasts. Well, they are coming back!!!! I also have no doubt about that. They are still firm even between periods. They did not grow, but just got some shape!!

-------------------
KPU/ HPU and the wand:

I am convinced the wand solved the problem to us.

We do not test for zinc supplementation anymore, nor any of the vitamins and supplements of the protocol.

Her nails started growing after we started the wand, they still grow (slower than other people though), and her hair grows too (before, it was very very slow).

--------------------

MUSCLE and weight:

I only gained a bit of weight (about .5 to 1 kg), but my daughter keeps increasing her weight. She's also growing, and is not anymore the dwarf of her class.

She met older school mates who immediately noticed how big she was, in comparison to 6 months ago. They were surprised, and my daughter too: she asked a smaller friend: did you shrink or did I grow??

I now see my arm muscles growing (I know because some t-shirts got tight on my arm). I buy children's clothes, as I am so thin and small. Now I am giving my clothes to my daughter, as I feel they are getting tight on my shoulder!

I'm slowly gaining some muscles, and only now I realized that what I had before the wand was muscle atrophy!!! That is why people kept saying they could see my bones!

I had been losing weight constantly in the last years, and I suspect that meant muscle atrophy. I felt like I was slowly dying, really. Not anymore, I think that stopped.

Another thing that changed
---------------------

VEINS:

I think this is getting worse: I get more veins that look like varicose (I think). They are more sticking out of my hands and some parts of my legs. I wonder if this is from the wand or other reason...

----------------
ENERGY and pain from muscle fatigue:

I have no doubt that it gives me energy and relieves some pain (after hard physical work).

I use it like plugging myself to a battery.

I can use it for 60 minutes a day, usually at middle potency. I do not recommend you to do that, but it became like food for me, almost.

I think that was the energy that was lacking for me, to feel alive before the wand. I crave it exactly like I crave food! If I do not do it for a couple of days, I feel my energy goes down.

------------------------
SLEEP:

No problem at all with the wand. I feel I can still sleep deep with it, better than without it.

-------------------------
INFLAMMATION:

I think it helps too, but I only tried that on my husband (tendinitis and gout).

----------------
WOUND HEALING:

for sure, it makes healing MUCH faster than without it!!!!!

----------------
WHAT I AM STILL TRYING:

To get totally rid of cryptococus.

To solve lack of blood circulation to my hands and feet. In summer it is not a problem but let's see in winter...

To eliminate fibroids in the uterus.

To completely clean my jawbones from further infections.

To clean my joints (whole body) from left overs from older infections...

To completely clean an old damage to my lower spine, done when I was still in primary school (sport injury). I feel pain there sometimes (light).

To gain weight and muscles.

To have a more stable energy level.

In short, it is MUCH different than before the wand, when I was just FULL OF INFECTIONS, losing weight and energy, and wondering how long I was still going to live. I give my wand a 9 out of 10, for what it did to me.

My lyme doctor just wrote me NOW: he said that he put many patients to the wand, and he gets astonishing feed back from patients every week!!

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome report Brussels!! So wonderful hearing how much healing you and your family have been experiencing with the wand. I love hearing that your Lyme doc is having others using it and getting good feedback.
Posts: 474 | From US | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the ozone helped a little with my neuro symptoms.

The wand, combined with healing from energy healer, cured the H. pylori infection in my gut.

I actually think the energy healer did most of the killing of the bacteria, but the wand may have helped, as well.

--------------------
Hiker53

"God is light. In Him there is no
darkness." 1John 1:5

Posts: 8879 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have as much going on as you do, Brussels. I *only* have this gut infection.

I've finished with the herbal treatment that I previously had not tolerated. I've also been able to add in the probiotics that I hadn't tolerated before, and even have tested the past couple days as needing them twice daily. I am feeling a bit more fatigue since taking the second daily dose, but not significant, still completely functional, I just rest when I have the chance.

I took a urine and blood test a couple weeks ago, but haven't gotten the results back yet, so I'll keep you posted. It's checking for all kinds of things, including vitamin D, which I was low in despite spending so much time in FL and supplementing.

I also feel it has helped my skin look better. I'm over 50 and the backs of my hands had pretty thin skin. It looks different, slightly thicker. My face always looked pretty good, but I think it's looking better. My hair is growing faster.

I'm still bloated though. I think the blood/urine test should reveal what's happening with that. I think it's from being a bad detoxer based on what makes the bloating worse and what improves it.

Overall, I'm really happy with the results. Especially since it's only a $30 investment.

--------------------
sixgoofykids.blogspot.com

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, this is amazing news Brussels! So you apply the wand the same way like PE1 on specific spots or you just do it everywhere but not touching the skin?

I felt it a little bit too when I took detox nosodes right after or before I used the wand, the effect of the nosode was stronger.

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brussels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, anuta, I just imagine my body is about 10 cm bigger, all over. Like an aura of 10 cm (about the size of a hand).

I tape the nosodes on solar plexus, and try to treat the 'aura', without touching my body.

I will write more soon. I gotta pick my daughter.

Posts: 6199 | From Brussels | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

I think I understand now why MMS failed, then my cryptoccus nosodes are not solving the bladder infection: today I am testing for OSR!!!

I have it for a while, but like cilantro and microsilica, OSR never tested for me BEFORE THE WAND.

I can't stand too much detox of heavy metals. Or I COULDNT' before the wand.

I was looking for a new killer in my box of homeopathics, and I test for OSR as a killer?!

I kept asking, and it comes absolutely positive.

Now I understand my problem: the wand is pulling LOADS of things through the urine (my aunty says her urine is also very dark orange, strangely).

And no matter which killer I use (MMS, wand, nosodes), I will never have the infection cleared with loads of heavy metals there!!!

Before the wand, my body has never been ready for stuff like microsilica or OSR. Phospholipids almost killed me. Cilantro, neither. It's like calling for death, in my case, before the wand.

My body could not detox! I think that, for the first time, I not only test good for OSR, but I NEED IT to fix this infection!

It feels DIVINE to take it. Real good, extremely relaxing, I feel a pull down on my legs which feels almost like having my feet on the warm sea water. That pull down feeling when you ground yourself. I know that that means a very good treatment, in my case.

It's what dr. K. calls 'the yin state'. For me, that feeling is so clear now, and I know this pull down feeling means getting to 'yin' state in dr. K's 'term'. He counts the amount of 'yin' to see how much each medicine helps a patient. The more 'yin', the best it will help.

I know this OSR would test very 'yin' to me! It is the very fist time I take it, as before it never tested good. I think my body couldn't deal with too much detoxing, and now it can!

I did the wand + nosodes again yesterday, on potency D60. These were bad news, because it means the infection was coming back again (as before I used the D200). I could feel again pain during urination, and the smell started to be stronger again...

Of course, I feel a bit better after the wand + nosodes, but when I ask if this is enough, it comes as NO.

I looked for other killers, found nothing. Not frozen garlic, no pau d'arco, no teasel, no ledum anymore, nothing that I have home... By accident, I tested OSR and it came as a yes, as a killer (that was what my mind was looking for).

Of course OSR is not a killer, but I understand what it means (critters hiding in heavy metals or my immune system cannot reach toxic places).

During lyme, I used to rub cilantro tincture from outside the body to get rid of some symptoms, but I had forgotten to use it since lyme got dormant...

Wait a bit longer then, and I'll tell you all if I finally solve the infection problem...

My feeling is that the wand DOES transport the nosode information, but then you need to do it MORE often than with the infrared 880nm (like every 3 days or so).

Brussels
Member # 13480

If anyone would like to try this nosode + wand:

Same as the PE1 or Bionic:

1. tape transparent nosode vials on the solar plexus ( I use transparent tapes, used for paper!).

2. take off all clothes.

3. DO NOT TOUCH THE WAND ON THE BODY. Just do it about 5 fingers away from the body, for about 10 minutes, middle potency or so.

Concentrate on openings (mouth, eyes, ears, anus /vagina, belly button) where you got more photons from your body coming out.

Then do it on your chakras: 1 to 7, not too close from your nosodes (skip that chakra anyway).
Let the wand for a few seconds on each point.

These chakras are also on your back side (just like a mirror from the front chakras).

Then start on all BIG and MIDDLE joints: around the neck, under and over the arms, around elbows, wrists, around hip, legs, knees, ankles. Let the wand stay longer on the inner part of all these joints (like under the arm, inside the elbow joint, behind the knee etc).

I would then concentrate on main organs: liver, spleen, lungs, thyroid, kidneys, GI tract (remember you can reach your GI tract from your back too).

Tips of all fingers and tips of toes help your body on detoxing, so I would do there too.

In the end: just do where you think you need (palms, soles, places with symptoms like jaws, around the head, whatever).

Basically, everywhere, but just stop at these points above for longer. Total time, about 10 minutes.

Succuss the nosodes before and after treatment for about 100 times. That makes them stronger.

If you do it in front of a mirror where you can see your whole body, it is easier, for the back part (or you may touch your body with the wand).

More than 5 fingers away is fine, but touching the body will not work. If you use the nosodes and touch the body with the wand, I'm almost sure the nosodes will become totally ineffective very fast.

Reason: your body will transport the current and voltage immediately to the nosodes and probably make them ineffective.

Repeat the treatment every 3 days or so.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sixgoofykids   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brussels:
If anyone would like to try this nosode + wand:

Same as the PE1 or Bionic:

1. tape transparent nosode vials on the solar plexus ( I use transparent tapes, used for paper!).

2. take off all clothes.

We didn't do step 2 in Germany with the Bionic .... just FYI for readers. [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 13449 | From Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Well, I find it easier to take off all clothes or my shirt keeps falling on the vials and blocking the photons passing through the nosodes! [Smile]

Each bionic treatment lasts very long, while the PE1 or the wand, I never use more than a couple of minutes.

I do find it more effective (with the PE1, at least) to take off the clothes.

Light brown vials do not work as well as transparent vials. I am sure that anything blocking light hampers the transmission of the nosode message.

So it means, the Bionic protocol does not use the Chakra 1 (sexual chakra), right? [confused]

I find it one of the main chakras for treatment!!! It is a big DIRECT gate to sexual organs, uterus, bladder and end of the gut!

Anyway, if you use the infrared in any opening of the body (like the mouth), I suppose if you stay long enough there applying infrared (let's say about 20-30 min), the nosode message will spread all over the body anyway, just from that single 'entrance'.

As I do MUCH faster (5min to 10 min at most), well, I suspect that taking off clothes, doing it all over makes things more effective....??

I guess!
-----------

Well, my cryptococcus is gone, I think.

That is another big warn to wand users: no doubt that the wand pulls metals off, and fast. The bladder, liver, GI tract get loaded with them. I am the proof!!!

MMS didn't work just because nothing would work. The PE1 and nosodes tested the same as wand + nosodes. Not even that would end the job (even though both MMS and the nosode + wand helped). Both helped, but the infection remained!!

Only a right binder stopped the infection!!

Again, I keep thinking about dr. K's words: wherever heavy metals concentrate in your body, no killer will do its job unless you clean the heavy metals!!

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

quote:
Originally posted by Brussels:
Well, I find it easier to take off all clothes or my shirt keeps falling on the vials and blocking the photons passing through the nosodes! [Smile]

Dr. W wasn't concerned with the vials being under our shirt. That's how we all did it. The vials were always covered by my shirt when I treated.

He did want the Bionic directly on our skin though, touching it.

--------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

So it means that darker vials would not be a problem?

Or that the mere skin contact with transparent vials would be enough to pass the information to the body?

I guess, that TIMING is also crucial: if you just do the treatment about 2-3 minutes PER WEEK (like I did with the PE1 during active lyme), with clothes, it may be different (just my guess).

Very different than doing more than 30 minutes with the Bionic, I suppose!

somehow the darker vials work less well, in my view. I need more than 2-3 minutes when vials are darker!!

I wonder if with the Bionic, a 2-3 min treatment WITH CLOTHES would be as effective as 40 min with clothes??

I just take off my clothes so that my 3 min treatment works. It could be only psychological though.

During lyme, I couldn't stand my PE1 in direct mode for long. I felt awful....

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I also think the darker vials don't work as well. It must be the transparent vials next to the skin.

We did not shine the light through the clothes, the light went next to bare skin. The vials went on bare skin, but were covered by our shirts. Taking the clothes off would only have changed whether the light was going through the vials. I don't think it would have made any difference. The Bionic is used more time because the light is less intense.

I'd bet it was psychological for you. It is an energy treatment so you have to have your mind sending the right energy to the body.

We only used the Bionic with frequencies. I don't know if it has anything comparable to the direct mode of the PE1.

--------------------

anuta
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 22646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuta     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I came back from Germany I was using PE1 with pulsed light calculating frequencies with energetic tests like Dr. W does. He showed me how he was doing that with Biotensor.

After I just switched to direct light to use with nosodes. Direct is much stronger and tested better.

I was always using clear vials.

Posts: 443 | From Montreal, Canada | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiker53     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To reiterate, Brussels, photon light is placed directly on the skin. I just unbuttoned my shirt to get it on the skin.

Definitely use clear vials.

Of course, never shine the light on the nosodes or it will ruin them.

--------------------
Hiker53

Posts: 8879 | From Illinois | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

How do you guys do Chakra nr 1 without taking off clothes??? [Big Grin]

I already did partially with clothes (when I was freezing), but I mean, those 'delicate' points, I do with DIRECT light, not through my trousers.

I guess, the Bionic protocol is a bit different (they do not use chakra 1, I suppose) and only a few fixed spots.

With the PE1, I usually did a 2 minute treatment, I just flash light all over my body DIRECTLY on the skin, meaning all chakras, all main joints, fingers, toes, main trigger points (acupuncture), ALL physical OPENINGS (belly button, anus, vagina, ears, mouth, eyes).

With clothes, it would take me much longer (specially because the PE1 does not fit into my underwear...) [bonk]

How to apply direct light under my knees with trousers? On my hip bones with trousers? Breasts? Inner elbows? Armpits?

Taking off clothes: that is the way I did and still do. It just makes the treatment easier with the PE1.

And I also do on places with symptoms (direct on skin), I do keep the infrared longer there.

I guess there is a difference on the protocol (bionic uses less points for light than what I did with the PE1 = whole body).

------------------------------
Six,

It is an energetic treatment, but not only. It is a physical treatment too. The proof is that darker vials do not work well.

Light is as much physical (particles) as energetic (photons)! Block the physical particles to get through the glass vials, the treatment won't work!!

-------------------------

Anuta, thanks for the explanation that the PE1 in direct mode is MUCH stronger than pulsed Bionic.

For me, during worst times of lyme, my PE1 in direct mode caused me similar symptoms of electrosmog. I felt awful, so I could only STAND 2-3 minutes in direct mode.

In pulsed mode, it was much different (I could stand many minutes), but pulsed mode did not test good with nosodes (vials).

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Brussels, what I was saying is that if you don't think it will work with clothes, then it won't for you because of the energy aspects of the treatment. Dr. W felt that an infrared sauna would conflict, but probably wouldn't if the person in treatment didn't think that it would. Thoughts are important with energy treatment.

The whole reason for brown vials is to protect the contents from light, right? So the brown vials won't work.

With the Bionic we treated 10 points. Wrists, ears, forehead, top of the head, sides of the neck, chest, and right below the navel. Five minutes for each point, holding the light directly on the skin. The points are based on acupuncture points.

--------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

that is why you can do it with clothes!! All easily accessible points!

In my case, and my daughter's, we didn't believe these photons would work, to tell you the truth. It sounded too science fiction for me...

but it still worked, even without any belief.

I just tested her energetically, with the PE1 that NO ONE had ever used before, using different points than the Bionic protocol, just because the points tested good.

I mean, how could I really believe it would work??!

I didn't. I just had hopes it would help a bit (like vit D3 helped, like homeopathy helped, like the KMT helped, etc...)

How could I believe it would cure lyme, after so many years fighting it, and relapsing....?

But it worked for her in a matter of days (less than a week!). Only after that proof, I did on myself!

but I understand dr. W's point: that somehow, the placebo can have healing actions too!

-----------------------------------

anyway, coming back to the Tesla + nosode for lyme:

It seems to work, but the effect of a 10 min treatment lasts LESS than with infrared. It lasts about 3, 4 days.

I put someone on this wand + nosodes, after 2 sessions of the PE1, as I go on vacations. I asked the person to do the next sessions through the wand.

He's got lyme arthritis, on smaller joints mainly, neuro symptoms (arms get numb), fatigue, breathing problems, electro sensitivity etc. You know, another chronic case.

I'll let you know how it goes with him.

dan67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dan67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quick question. Do you guys touch the wand to your body/skin/hair? When I touch it when the glass is lit up, it zaps me... feels uncomfortable, and the machine changes sounds. Is mine defective? Is this normal? Or do you just hold it an inch away from body?
Posts: 641 | From Nevada | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

That's normal, Dan. I touch it to my body. If it's uncomfortable, just turn it down.

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

Dan--make sure your finger is on the glass before you touch your skin, too.

--------------------
Hiker53

dan67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20344

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dan67     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another question - my unit seems kind of sickly, it makes a raspy noise and the glow is sometimes hardly visible, and sometimes as I turn the power up, the glow gets DIMMER not brighter. Is this normal? Maybe I should exchange it? Thanks!
Posts: 641 | From Nevada | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hiker53
Member # 6046

Dan--My unit gets brighter as I turn it up. I turn off the lights to make sure.

Sometimes if I don't have the attachment just properly placed it will act weird, but sounds like you need to exchange yours.

--------------------
Hiker53

dan67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20344

It's really hard to push the attachments all the way in.
Is that normal? I'm afraid to break the glass.

gz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43818

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine are difficult to push in also, makes me a little nervous. Take care not to rotate the tubes getting them in and out, otherwise it's probably easy to break the seal between the attachment and base and lose the gas from the tube (it happened to me).
Posts: 474 | From US | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

The glow brightens when you touch it. Mine gets brighter when I turn it up, but I'm talking about when I'm touching the end.

I don't put my finger on the glass ...

The attachments to mine are tight, but not difficult to put in. I can't tell they're in all the way because I don't know that they reach the bottom, I just push them in and if the light works, they're in enough.

--------------------

hiker53
Member # 6046

Took a 2 week break from the violet device. Have been walking without use of cane or trekking poles for 3 weeks now.

Used device on digestive tract for 30 seconds hoping to calm the inflammation left over from H. pylori.

Within minutes it had released a lot of toxins and I could barely walk. Was not planning on that big of a toxin release.

Such a powerful device and it definitely confirms for me that when I have toxins my balance and ability to walk are compromised.

I waited a few hours and then went back out and finished my walk without the trekking poles. Stupid Lyme etc. is not going to beat me.

--------------------
Hiker53

jarjar
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 8847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarjar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been reading parts of this thread for fun. I notice there are two different type affordable wands, the one Brussels got which I think uses neon and produces the orange color and amazon has a D'arsonval for a few bucks more that is argon which produces the violet color. Any thoughts of an advantage of either one?

My first thought is since Cayce source referred to it as the violet wand that argon/violet might have an advantage.

edit...did some more research and found this on altered states site so sorry if this has already been addressed.

The Violet Ray is not a source of UV. When Nikola Tesla first developed this high frequency device, he used argon gas. Argon emits a violet colour. Customers expect to see a violet colour in working electrodes. But neon gas, which glows orange-red, seems to last longer than the violet-argon version. So the manufacturer began using neon gas whenever commercially available.

It’s ozone—not the neon or argon gas—which produces the healing effect. You have no contact with the gas whatever. The gas is there merely to cause the colour change that shows you the unit is on and working properly.

[ 08-08-2015, 02:36 PM: Message edited by: jarjar ]

Posts: 805 | From Utopia | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
azuluna
Member # 36700

Icon 1 posted      Profile for azuluna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone have any experience using this with titanium implants? I have rods in one of my legs, including a screw that is very close to the surface of the skin (you can feel a bump from the head of the screw).
Posts: 2 | From California | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Sorry guys, I've been on vacations.

quick answers:
- zappping feeling MAY feel uncomfortable int he beginning (first week or so). do it slow, low potency, with or without finger on the glass electrode, but never too much.

The sicker you are, the WORST you will react (with toxins).

Lack of electrolytes make the experience more uncomfortable: take electrolytes in the form or rock salt in water (very diluted) or coconut water.

I swear that some people feel NUL when we touch them. I myself, have that feeling sometimes.

Brussels
Member # 13480

DAn: glow gets stronger with higher power.

When you use it for longer than 5-10 min, it feels like it gets too hot and it may lose potency.

It happens to me all the time. I turn it off, wait 10 minutes, turn it on again then it gets stronger again.

Orange electrodes FEEL stronger. The light is stronger than the VIOLET electrodes. At least, my experience.

------------
I used 4 devices so far (all the SAME BRAND). I mean, the same type of box, as I don't know the brand.

chinese quality: each of the devices feel different (some are VERY EASY TO ATTACH, some are VERY DIFFICULT to attach, some are middle).

I'd rather have the difficult to attach ones, as I almost broke an electrode as it fell off during treatment.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Toxin side:

No kidding, my urine remains more like coke than water, no matter how much I drink.

I drink a lot, I sweat MUCH more than I EVER SWEATED, I had an awful kidney infection that took me time to get rid off, all because of HUGE amounts of toxins being flushed out.

In the end, I had 2 points to be solved: a funny feeling when I peed, another spot on my cheekbone that was still funny (an old infection).

The kidney problem solved only when I added LOADS of binders. I am still on chlorella twice a day.

My daughter is still going ups and downs with fatigue, and if I load her with chlorella twice a day, she's very energetic. Very. If not, she will feel tired at some point (it may take a day or two, but she will).

the only thing that tests is chlorella, so we are both on chlorella twice a day. I also add some magnesium on and off, specially if we do more physical exercises.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Jarjar, I think it's all right what you wrote.

Some people think that ozone is what heals. BUt I wonder, how can we get enough ozone (like HIker above, only with a few seconds) to cause such strong reactions of toxin release?

After a few seconds on my gall bladder, GI tract, liver, spleen, I LITERALLY listen to liquids moving inside.

Last week, during my vacation, I adventured on my thyroide, directly. I just felt it funny, and did a few seconds. Well, even the thyroide starts to leak liquids!!! It's not only the ozone, you can be sure!

I found a website selling a violet ray with an adaptor, a small screw where you can attach bulbs of lamps. Even burnt bulbs will ligthen up, with different collors.

You can buy the adaptor for neon tubes, normal incandescent light bulbs, even if they do not work anymore: attach them to the violet ray, they still lighten up.

the violet ray just need a glass VACUUM electrode attached to it to work, if I understood well.

when you use the violet ray, you will smell ozone in the air, though. But the amount is small.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Azuluna, I do not have titanium implants. but the clinic in austria do use a similar technology with metal implants (just read the other thread about the Austrian clinic).

that's the only thing I can say. I do not know if the high frequencies will put heavy metals from implants in circulation... No idea.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I am also having to take lots of binders. And, I hear the liquids inside moving like crazy with the treatment.

I seem to be releasing a LOT of stuff lately. It's been wiping me out, but binders help. I've cut down on using the light ... maybe once a week now.

--------------------

Brussels
Member # 13480

It's amazing, Sixg!

We've been doing that regularly for the last 5.5 months, and I wonder how much garbage we had inside... they are still flushing out.

It's like opening a tap of toxins. My lyme doc said it's natural that we need magnesium, if we are having so much stuff coming out, as our magnesium is getting consumed by the detox.

These toxins still knock us down, we get ups and downs. That is when we started on the Megahydrate supplement (something that is very antioxidant, equivalent to 12 servings of fruits), and it boosts ATP (energy) in the cells.

It is helping us to flush toxins out, I believe, as we get back our energy.

I don't find that stopping the wand is the way for us. The wand has a double effect: it helps liquids move, toxins move, but it also boosts energy.

If I don't do the wand on my liver and gall bladder, they get stuck, in pain.

When I use the wand there, I hear the noises moving, liquids moving, the traffic jam just disappears in my gall bladder.

It's normal I 'm getting them stuck, as toxins are coming out by the stool too (through the liver and gut).

And I do feel wonderful after using it on my GI tract, so I keep doing it almost daily (or every 2 days).

My daughter is treating her cavities (strep) with the wand. She's got two. She's also on the megahydrate plus chlorella. And lately, we're both drinking sooo much more.

My kidney infection only stopped after binders (OSR and high doses of chlorella) which proves that toxins are been flushed a lot through the kidneys. These toxins caused me the infection to activate (it's a fungal infection!, so probably with a lot of heavy metals involved).

It follows the pattern I had long ago: every time I got a good chelator, felt toxins coming out, well, I had some type of candida or fungal infection activated. It happened so many times, and this is again the same case.

I'm glad anyway, they are leaving my body!
----------------------

What is slowly changing for me is the body temperature. I 'm no longer THAT afraid of cold, cold drinks, cold weather, cold winds.

I even enjoy cold drinks when it's too hot, a bit of cold water to bathe, and do feel too hot many times.

Until 6 months ago, I slept with thick blankets even in summer. This is a major change in body metabolism, and I think it is happening because my body is changing, cleaning, and getting nourished better than before.

I met old friends and family last week, they kept asking where had I been as my skin was sooo tan. Nowhere special, I told them, it just gets that color because of my Tesla wand! Probably good vit D absorption, better hormones, whatever.

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

That's great, Brussels!

I have been seeing a functional medicine doctor since Feb.

I've been working on my gut since that time, and the wand has helped tremendously! I get more testing on my gut to see the improvement next month. I've seen big strides. I couldn't tolerate the probiotics until I started using the light.

My latest round of testing shows my krebs cycle is off, part of it due to very high mercury levels. I hadn't shown mercury in provoked urine challenges, now it's showing up unprovoked, so I think the light is what's making me dump it. I was taking nothing for metals.

The other part of the krebs is that I have lactic acid build up, which is where the fatigue is coming from.

I still use the light, but the heavy metal detox is kicking my butt, so I've slowed down on it to once a week. I base when I use it on muscle testing. I used the Bionic yesterday with Metox homeopathic for heavy metals. If I weren't allergic to chlorella, I bet I could use the light more, but it's hard for me to bind and remove. I'm using zeolite and clay. I didn't stop, I just slowed down.

--------------------

sapphire
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4599

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sapphire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DEBUNKING THE MYSTERY AND MYTH OF THIS WAND

ok folks this so called new violet ray device does not heal ANYTHING.I am intimately acquainted with the violet wand which is a much higher powered version of this 30-40 dollar device
What does it do???why are you feeling like it is healing or providing relief?I am not a scientist but have known and used this device for 16 years.
The electrical charge that this unit emits causes the body to feel a small amount of pain, this small amount of pain stimulates the body to produce endorphins which are the feel good hormones in the body.When the endorphins hit the blood stream one of two things happen
1) you get a mild rush of endorphins that give you the feeling similar to a Runners High, this basically then causes a reduction in pain because of the endorphins.It can make a sick person feel better for a Brief period of time
2) you get a really wiped out sort of feeling, people are mistaking this for a herx.It isnt .Again its the endorphins running through the bloodstream only in this case you have gotten an overload of endorphins , so you feel really wiped out, tired lethargic,or you may have some level of euphoria because of the endorphins
IT IS NOT CURING ANYTHING NOR IS IT KILLING ANYTHING.It is temporary relief at best for those who use it long enough to start the endorphins flowing
how it works
By inducing the electrical charge sending a charge into the body it produces a mild pain stimulation,This mild pain stimulation then stimulates the body to produce endorphins.Since endorphins are the feel good hormones in the body( serotonin being one of them)it reduces pain and sometimes feelings of illness temporarily.Again it does not kill anything its a temporary feeling and not more than that

--------------------
[email protected]

Posts: 154 | From NH | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sapphire
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 4599

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sapphire     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ps Warning this violet ray device should not be used by anyone with pace makers or other electrical stim type units in the body
also you may see small red streaks inthe area that you used the device.these are actually low level mild skin burns so dont be alarmed or think you have bartonella because you see red streaks, they are mild skin burns

--------------------
[email protected]

Posts: 154 | From NH | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jlcd1
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 18138

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlcd1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but this $30 device is on Rosners new favorite list. In his new book i think. I just saw a post on facebook about it. I do not subscribe to his site yet but maybe i will just to read this.
Posts: 908 | From Albany | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For my friend with herpes, still no outbreaks.. she is delighted after many years of almost continual blistering.

sapphire... hmm....

Posts: 803 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

Saphire, thanks for the info. So the violet ray did nothing to your lyme disease.

how much did you actually use? for how long? and for what purpose? and in which organs?

I'm truly curious to know if this can help lyme or not.

Just for your info, I didn't use it for pain, as pain is not my main problem (never was). My main problem was chronic infections, generalized, all over the body (gut, liver, skin toe, vagina, teeth, jaws, arthritis on the joints).

Well, this was about 6 months ago, before I used the violet ray. I stopped EVERYTHING I was doing, all antimicrobials, all anti candida diet. Everything except for binders. I did add MMS once shortly, but it didn't solve my urinary and kidney infection either.

a 3 DECADE old fungal infection on my skin is simply gone. This is not due to endorphins, I'm sure.

My skin is getting tan only with minor amounts of sunlight. Also not endorphin effect.

Carmen posted about a person with a 2 decade old herpes infection, that came and went, but she got that pretty chronic when she started the violet ray. She's also on remission due to the violet ray.

Sixg kids is not using chelators, and heavy metals are showing up in her urine. How?

How can so many people get their urine darkened, just due to the use of the violet ray? It has nothing to do with endorphins, I mean...

Mine got sometimes so dark that it looked like diluted coke. I took more water, but it continues to be dark. Before the violet ray, my urine was almost like drinking water: no smell, no color.

I barely felt thirsty before. I could count the glasses of water I took in a year, and I'm sure I didn't get 20 a year! I drank teas, mostly black teas and coffee, and my pee was still almost transparent!

So this major change in detox through kidneys, I attribute solely to the violet ray. It is even TOO MUCH, as it is massive, sometimes. It knocked me down, when a fungal infection got activated just because of heavy metals (the proof is that no killer killed it, but chelators killed it!!)

How can the violet ray be still known today as an anti-acne device? The acnes it is said to cure are usually infected, with white pus.

I got a severe kidney infection, tried many killers, to no avail: the only thing that cured me were binders, specifically for heavy metals: I was (and am) flushing heavy metals like hell, without taking any chelators.

The violet ray alone, I think, is causing that flush of heavy metals out!!

We are both going up and down, my daughter and I, and the only thing that keeps our energy high is chlorella, now the megahydrate, and bear garlic: all binders and antioxidants.

I attribute that solely to the violet ray, that it is MOVING toxins out of the body.

My daughter's 6 year old wart infection on her feet is finally gone, after the violet ray and the antioxidant megahydrate.

My lyme doc adopted the wand and is reporting good effects from it.

Now Brian Rossner (he surely read this thread, as he always do concerning lyme disease, he follows most main lyme forums to get subjects for his new books) is reporting about it in a book on lyme treatment.

I guess, we start to get too many anedoctal reports about it, to let the thing (a 25 dollar device) just go down the drain...

I'm not sure it kills things DIRECTLY, but I'm starting to be sure it helps us detox. And then indirectly, at least, eliminate candida and herpes, for example.

And if you agree with what dr. K. says, that we are that sick with lyme and other chronic infections, MS, ALS, our kids are sick with brain diseases and behaviour diseases because of toxins, well, the violet ray can be still a good tool for overall health...

I'm just doing this thread to let some imprint about my own experience with the violet ray.

I didn't know where it was going to take me. I still don't know, but after 6 months, I start to see that my body's metablism is finally changing.

Low body temperature can cause you diseases (fact known by the Chinese since antiquity), ....

....critters manipulate your hormones so that you get low body temperature,

....so that your enzymes DO NOT function well, and then your immune system go weaker...

well, only that point, that little increase in body temperature is for me like a sacred gift.

It's still far from solved, but only to feel hot, and to sweat, is like getting a total RESTART of my system. I don't remember my body being able to sweat!

I'm not sure if this is coming just from the violet ray, or from the megahydrate, or both.

I suspect, the violet ray mostly, as it started before I started taking megahydrate (that I just started recently).

I mean, I started drinking cold liquids, and enjoying swimming in the lake before I knew about the megahydrate.

The megahydrate is helping me with the toxins, to flush them off without much suffering, due to the extreme anti oxidative properties. Maybe another hint to others who cannot take chlorella!

[ 08-12-2015, 03:56 PM: Message edited by: Brussels ]

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

I'm not battling Lyme any longer, so I don't know whether it works on Lyme or not.

It did help my gut infection, though I don't get retested to see my progress for another 3 weeks.

And it had to be what started moving the metals.

I don't believe it's the endorphins for me, either. I think all these different modalities work differently on everybody and perhaps endorphins were how it worked on you. I have found with light that the body reacts with what it needs most. That's how healing reactions/healing crises/retracing works.

--------------------

dan67
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 20344

No one can simply say, "I understand what this device does and does not do. Here's the list."

Tesla and high frequencies have many, MANY, known and unknown effects, and different, depending on our bodies, infections, etc. Lots to learn here, no one knows all. Personally this wand seems to be doing more healing in my body than anything I've tried in the last few years. For me it seems to be: increasing circulation to areas I haven't had good circulation in a DECADE. Killing infections. And moving some (not much) toxins out. I love this thing. Can't think of anything $30 that's been a better value in my whole life.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Hey Dan, glad to know it's working for you too! And I do agree that it is the best value for money for a device, ever! [Big Grin]

I totally agree we simply do not know what it does. Please continue posting, so that others can see its benefits.

Specially for those with little budget. I wonder how do you feel it acts on lyme? I don't have lyme anymore, and I keep wondering, how much could the wand help!

Glad it helps circulation for you. I had less luck on my toes /fingers, but I do feel it makes liquids move inside most organs!

I think the doctors in that Austrian clinic I posted before know about the effects, as they have been using tesla coils and high frequencies for the last 75 years, non stop, on about 700 000 patients!!

So definitively, it does something.

I guess, just a guess, that it changes cell wall polarity, and in doing so, it helps cells function better. Like tossing garbage out, and taking nutrients in.

It also somehow helps with energy probably in the mitochondria level. How would cells work better (like taking minerals in, flushing toxins out) without energy?

And that boost of energy I feel after about 20 minutes on it... It almost always work to improve my mood and energy.

There are MANY FREQUENCIES produced by a Tesla coil, as the voltage keeps going up and down once the device is on, and perhaps, each body or each group of cells pick the frequencies they want or need and then, you get different results.

That is just a guess, of course.

And on giving energy, it is like FASTING. People who fast understand what I mean: you fast, you give your body, organs, cells a break.

They do not need to break nutrients and distribute them to the body, and then clean the mess after. So by fasting, your body has TIME and ENERGY to do what it couldn't while you kept eating and digesting, and cleaning digested garbage.

I swear that FASTING had for me strong ANTI INFECTIOUS action in the past.

It's like a new re-start, you re-boot the system, then you start putting out toxins (I had a similar effect, of darkened urine during FASTING, then INCREASED ENERGY levels, then my body started killing active infections).

Only because my cells and organs had a break, then they started doing their job!

The problem with fasting, is that you can't do that very long. While with my Tesla coil, I'm doing it for almost 6 months, and getting a similar effect to fasting, it's just that it never stops.

I attribute that to this extra energy given by these frequencies.

I don't doubt it may have some effect on glands and that endorphins may be set into circulation. But it is certainly not only endorphins, but a lot more that is set in movement.

And do not believe toxins will not come out one day for you, Dan.

For us, it's been like re-booting our systems: the body does what it WANTS to do now.

At first, we started absorbing zinc, minerals and vit D3, then detox came slowly sometimes, and awfully strong other times, then ups and downs, now it's again strong.

I'm almost sure I passed parasites (as I have no idea what kinds of white spots those were), and I had punctual diarrhea with the wand. But different kinds of loose stools, as I never felt weak, like usually with candida.

And then, at a certain point, my nerves started detoxing. Nothing that I ever took from Dr. K, or whatever mobilizers, currents, photons, NOTHING cleaned my nerves the way these frequencies did. It was to me an incredible experience (even if it was painful).

The Austrian clinic doctors say that these high frequencies travel THROUGH the NERVES (because that's the way they function, by transporting currents, electrons),

..... and that is how these frequencies reach the innermost part of your body (brain, organs, bones, as these organs are ALL connected through nerve cells).

Well, first my damn nerve cells got treated, before they transported the currents, I suppose! They were VERY VERY TOXIC, and I never knew it!

a bit later, then my joints started being achy. Even joints I swear, I never knew they had infections (like the arm joints). Another incredible experience.

Also painful, but now I feel nothing there.

I'm sure the wand cleaned a 'dormant' infection there, that would have come to life one day, but I didn't know it was there as I had zero symptoms there (not even during lyme!).

It took me a few months, I had constant pain or punctual pains in my arm joints. Now I feel NIL there, it's like they got brand new!! [Cool]

I hope other people keep posting about their experiences with the wand, specially concerning lyme.

[ 08-14-2015, 03:24 AM: Message edited by: Brussels ]

Brussels
Member # 13480

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzPM6v0WMZs

This looks a bit crazy, done by a crazy scientist. But dr. Flanagan is not crazy. He's as crazy as Tesla was.

He in fact told his mom he was Nikola Tesla when he was 7 years old. His mom had no idea who Tesla was. There was no internet then, as Flanagan was born less than 2 years after Tesla died.

They went to the library, and that is when his mom heard about Tesla for the first time.

He built his first Tesla coil before 10, and kept working at a very young age.

In this video, he uses a bigger Tesla coil, with a copper pyramid on top (the pyramid is used in the place of the steel ball we see on most science exibitions, that use Tesla coils to produce sparks in shows).

When he turns the coil on, sparks clean his body, the environment and the supplements he sells (he basically just sells one type of product... the negative hydrogen supplement or Microcluster silica).

He said that what 'treats' body /environment is the dielectric field.

He says that this dielectric field charges his body. He said at a certain point, that he was feeling tired when he started the video, but after those sparks of the coil, he got his energy charged.

That is exactly what people in the past used to report: people who used the violet ray, or people working with Tesla coils! Less tired, more energy.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Wikipedia: what is DIELECTRIC FIELD

A dielectric material (dielectric for short) is an electrical insulator that can be polarized by an applied electric field.

When a dielectric is placed in an electric field, electric charges do not flow through the material as they do in a conductor, but only slightly shift from their average equilibrium positions causing dielectric polarization.

Because of dielectric polarization, positive charges are displaced toward the field and negative charges shift in the opposite direction.

This creates an internal electric field that reduces the overall field within the dielectric itself.[1]

If a dielectric is composed of weakly bonded molecules, those molecules not only become polarized, but also reorient so that their symmetry axes align to the field.[1]

The study of dielectric properties concerns storage and dissipation of electric and magnetic energy in materials.[2]

Dielectrics are important for explaining various phenomena in electronics, optics, and solid-state physics.

Brussels
Member # 13480

http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/Reference_Material/deltaavalon/L.M.D.%20waves%20in%20a%20Tesla%20Coil%20revised.pdf

http://johnbedini.net/john34/Radiant1.htm

I wished I knew more physics and electricity to understand the articles above here...

What I do understand, is that what a Tesla coil produces, transversal waves, and the type of energy it produces is STILL NOT UNDERSTOOD by scientists.

It is still a mystery.

I'll try to contact dr. Flanagan, if I find a way.

Who knows he can give us some insights in common people's language?

Brussels
Member # 13480

What the heck is a TEsla coil?

I finally found something summarized, and that looks understandable:
http://amasci.com/tesla/wh_tesla_coil.html

WHAT IS A TESLA COIL?

It's a resonator.

But it uses electromagnetism, not sound. So there's our top definition right there: A TESLA COIL IS AN ORGAN PIPE FOR RADIO WAVES.

A Tesla Coil is a spiral made of wire, either in the form of a cylinder, a pancake, or cone. So very simple.

And yet ...not.

A Tesla Coil is a kilowatt radio transmitter, called by Marconi "the Spark Transmitter" (see what he did there?) Spark transmitters (Tesla coils) were very famous at the dawn of radio during the Morse Code era.

They made communication possible across oceans and between distant countries.

I mean, spark transmitters became famous. Not Tesla Coils.

Even though they're the SAME DEVICE: a grounded spiral of wire with a high-volt power supply and a spark gap.

Everyone knows that Marconi invented the spark transmitter, while "Tesla Coils" are only good for making lightning bolts in Frankenstein movies, (unless you give the lightning machines the name "Spark Transmitters" and walk away with the Nobel Prize.)

A Tesla Coil is for making physics departments look bad. In the 1890s, academia was in the "Mine's Bigger" stage of Induction Coil development.

Pursuing first prize of one million volts. The stature of any major laboratory could be rated in inches of spark they could achieve.

This was similar to the 1930s, when universities were rated in inches of cyclotron diameter and number of Mega-electronvolts.

But Tesla's early versions gave out sparks which were THREE TIMES LONGER than the top physics departments!!

Who's your daddy?

The induction coils in physics labs used HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of turns of wire.

Tesla's own coils used about a HUNDRED turns.

A Tesla Coil can be used as a step-up transformer, but Tesla himself distained this notion.

In fact, the high voltage actually comes from RESONANCE, not from the high turns-ratio as with induction coils.

Tesla preferred to use them not as transformers but instead as single stand-alone coils.

Just a coil, no "primary and secondary." He'd drive them with high voltage AC through the "ground wire" at the base.

(Brussels: OH OH, that's the mechanism of the violet ray!!)

It's an AC power supply used for many things besides transmitting radio.

It's a source of extreme high voltage, but unlike the VandeGraaff machine, it's capable of hundreds/thousands of watts output.

A Tesla Coil is basically the same as a Vandegraaff Electrostatic Generator, but one for AC instead of DC.

It's a way for early science labs to achieve electric potentials far above one Megavolt.

It's a high-wattage RF generator useful for industrial induction heating and plasma processing.

It's a waveguide, but NOT FOR MICROWAVES. Instead it works at RADIO frequencies in the LONGWAVE bands.

A Tesla Coil is a waveguide of a certain particular length; intended for storing intense standing-waves inside.

Tesla coil: a Victorian switching power supply. Well, actually Edwardian I guess.

It's the power supply used to create the high-volts in all CRT-based video displays.

It's the high-frequency spark generator found in automobile ignitions.

It's the POWER SUPPLY for those "plasma globe" art devices.

It's the POWER SUPPLY for CCFL bulbs and fluorescent tubes (every LCD laptop display has a tiny tesla coil running its LCD backlight)

And finally, a Tesla Coil is a MEGA-ENGINEERING TOOL appearing in the illustrations for Tesla's popular articles in magazines.

But today we have no idea how Tesla planned to use it do the things depicted.

"Believers" are convinced that Tesla had some novel ideas he kept secret. But rest of the modern engineering and scientific communities are sure he had no such ideas, and that his only secret was that he'd gone crackpot, and his ideas didn't actually work.

But both sides of this fight are speculating, since we never actually funded Tesla to prove his "exaggerated" claims.

His 'exaggerated' AC motor claims turned out real, as did his crazy AC grid, as did the Tesla coil (spark transmitter) taken and used for worldwide broadcasts.

All were derided by top experts of the time, directly violated contemporary physics, and only prevailed against opponents because they were built and operated.

Red20
Member # 46492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red20     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a violet ray machine. I have 1 amalgam filling can I still use it if I stay away from my head?

I was wanting to use it on my kidneys, liver and stomach.

Posts: 2 | From Nebraska | Registered: Aug 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

How's everybody doing with the wand?

Any news? [confused]

We're still on vacations. My energy got better lately, but only after adding Megahydrate. I'm still detoxing, and doing the wand every 2 days or so.

I do feel my weaker point is now the urinary tract, as high frequencies make me detox like hell through the urine. I still have dark urine, and when I drink a bit less, I feel the infection wants to re-start.

So now I'm still on chlorella 2x day, bear garlic, sometimes magnesium and I increased my megahydrate to about 4 or 5 times a day. I just bought dried goji fruits, they taste awesome.

These goji fruits feel good, but my megahydrate feels even better. I'm still on the homeopathic dilution. It tests as antimicrobial (in case of both my very chronic jaw /cheekbone infection and for my urinary tract).

I'm taking no killers at all.

The fatigue I have been having recently has to do with toxins, that still move around, as it lifts with right binders and anti-oxidants.

Since I started the wand, my OLD symptoms of intoxication (herxes or similar) changed COMPLETELY. I am learning how to recognize those symptoms again.

Before it was easy, now it is harder because my body is detoxing on its own, so I only realize I'm toxic when I get fatigue, even headaches.

Before TEsla, I had air hunger, palpitations, dizziness, liver pains, gall bladder pains, high blood pressure, difficulty to move (heavy legs)... It felt more serious, like I needed urgent help.

Now it ramps up slowly, but I realize I'm not well in the morning, when I do not feel totally recharged after a night sleep.

Anyway, I'm still active every day, not 100%, but about 80%. My teeth remain well, my jaws almost totally healed, candida still fully dormant.

I still detox through kidneys and stools as I get gall bladder pain and need the Tesla wand, bitter herbs (I'm taking raw coffee bean juice), megahydrate and chlorella.

My body is also almost totally rid of arthritic symptoms. Not totally, but almost. My knees are about 95% healed, and my thumb about that too.

When the weather is a bit chillier, my hands and feet get cold though, so I still have that problem of circulation, probably. Let's see in winter, but that is still an issue for me.

What changed also was that mosquitoes bite me much less than in the past. I notice that because they bite my husband as much as they bite me!

Before, I would be eaten alive before they start biting my husband (they didn't like him).

I slept with 2 mosquitoes inside the net, and I don't even know where they bit me. One was still without blood, the other had blood when I killed it, but I still don't know where it bit me.

In the past, I would wake up with my face, hands whatever, COVERED with serious bites! I kind of wonder, if TOXIC PEOPLE attract mosquitoes more than less toxic people?

Why is that mosquitoes like me less now?! That's a funny question.....

Brussels
Member # 13480

http://breakthru-technologies.com/sites/breakthru-technologies.com/files/Tesla%20Healing%20Technology.pdf

The book is AMAZING!!

I guess, now we have enough materials to start understanding what do these coils do...

I just copy paste the beginning. The book is not that long. I haven't read it all, just trying to digest it part by part.

The therapy of the Austrian clinic probably uses magnifying trasmitors.
-----------------

“When a person is subjected to the action of such a [magnifying] coil, the proper adjustments being carefully observed,

...luminous [blue light] streams
are seen in the dark issuing from all parts of the body... Soon after the person perspires freely.”

Tesla maintained that these blue light streams and radio frequency (RF) electronic wave therapy in general could, in principle, make it possible to minimize aging and disease.

A decade or so later Georges Lakhovsky, a Russian physicist living in France, employed Tesla-
coil electrotherapy in successful treatments of plants and patients with cancers.

With some assistance from Tesla’s publications,
Lakhovsky designed and manufactured his own multi-
wave ‘Tesla coils” and, by 1925, wrote one of the first books on this subject: The Secret of Life.

About this time, another important, though seemingly unrelated, advance was the pioneering work in cell biology of the Russian histologist, Dr. Alexander Gurwitsch.

In the early 1920s, Gurwitsch discovered the “mitogenic” wave communication of vital information exchanged between living-cells with
biophotons.

Gurwitsch coined the term mitogenic, using as root
-words “mitos,” meaning thread, and “genic,” meaning caused by a gene, to identify the vital nature of these inter-cell communications.

His experiments showed that ordinary (non
-quartz) glass could prevent living cells from exchanging such vital information, explaining the later remarkable success of Dr. Raymond Rife’s tuned-light, biophoton approach to electromedicine, described below.

Obolensky observed that in a dark setting this faint bluish light issues only from one
the subject’s wounded or diseased tissue, if there is any, and two the subject’s stimulated acupuncture points. Thus, one of the key potential applications of the transmitter is diagnostic.

Then, for troubled subjects, over repeated periods of exposure the beams cease to appear from problem areas as the subject’s tissue is
returned to health by the electronic therapy.

He has conjectured that, unlike the robust ~
430 nm plasma light employed by Rife, Tesla’s
“luminous streams” appear to arise from ‘force magnifying” of the body’s own mitogenic biophotons.

We have a picture shows an atomic model of a portion of a cell membrane with many thousands of
tendrils that collectively vibrate in a torsional, Frolich resonance, mode)8

(bRUSSELS: This is THE COOLEST PART!)

The picture was constructed to illustrate the connection between the action of these tendrils and Tesla’s luminous streams of bluish
light when Tesla’s superluminal,

.... longitudinal mode spin-waves’ interact with and amplify the body’s unique cell water, torsional hydrogen-bond vibration, thereby enhancing the influence of normal whole-body mitogenic biophotons.

In the terminology of modem quantum mechanics, disease and aging can be described as a process of entropy, and electrotherapy based on biophoton
phase-conjugate amplification can be said to effectively reduce a subject’s cellular entropy, creating a more or less adiabatic state.21 At a deeper level, ...

...Obolensky believes that this class of Electrotherapy may involve an activation of
atomic memory.

Though there is no simple way to relate entropy
reversal to cellular atomic-memory, it makes sense that atomic memory, like the molecular memory imbedded in an uncoiled spring, could provide a model for entropy negation, and consequently, cellular regeneration.

--------------------
There is MUCH more in the book!

Brussels
Member # 13480

CONTINUING:

To summarize what we have covered thus far: Results obtained by Tesla, Lakhovsky, Rife, and Obolensky, among others, show that virulent cancer and other diseases can be cured by electronic wave therapy, and without any
evidence of the slightest detriment to healthy cells.

Studies published by Gurwitsch, Popp, Frolich and many others support the Obolensky hypothesis which suggests that the healing of disease is attributable to the reversal of entropy in affected cells through biophotonics, and is achieved specifically by autoparametric, phase
-conjugate amplification of life-saving emissions of mitogenic biophotons.

Further results from these studies show that when a wavelength is either doubled or halved, with
respect to frequency (i.e., the accelerated or
retarded light velocity) in the parametric medium, and the energy is changed by even (as opposed ...

.....to odd) harmonic intervals, entropy gain can be canceled by phase conjugation in an energy
-density dependent medium—a result that can
be called time-reversed light?

Brussels
Member # 13480

CONTINUING

By the 1950s the broader scientific world was experiencing a revolution.

Advances in quantum mechanics and the seemingly unrelated field of radio astronomy began to remove some of the conceptual barriers that impeded understanding and acceptance of earlier electrotherapeutic discoveries.

In one account of new insights from these advances it was declared that:

“Each human being is an emitter of radio waves, a living broadcasting station of exceedingly low power.

The stomach wall sends out not only infra
-red heat waves but the entire spectrum of light
-ultraviolet rays, X-rays, radio waves and so on.

Of course, all these radiations are fantastically weak and the radio waves are among the weakest.

But the fifty-foot aerial of the Naval Research
Laboratory in Washington, the most accurately built aerial in existence, could pick up radio signals coming from your stomach more than four miles away.”

----------
By the early 1970’s, the esteemed b
iochemist Dr. Fritz-Albert Popp was able to use this advance in parametric amplification from radio astronomy to measure mitogenic waves eminating from the seedlings of various plants.

His study revealed that mitogenic plant communication appears in the red-to
-green wavelengths and has illumination intensities as low as a few tens of
photons per second per square centimeter.

Popp went on to show that given the highly variable loss of its cells, the human body could only remain in balance through mitogenic
communication among its cells on the time scale
in which atomic electrons change orbit to emit an information carrying photon.

He found that, although our body appears to us to possess a well-defined material nature that changes very slowly, on the atomic level we are
changing every microsecond.

--------------
Very interesting EXPERIMENT proving light as a COMMUNICATION tool for cells and DNA.

Popp’s published works support his thesis that mitogenic luminescence (which he called
biophoton emission) is an essential component of the life process itself.

He extended the theory that the body’s DNA code directs the organization of living structures to include the body’s overall electromagnetic
field as a vehicle for instructions.

This presupposes global communication among all the atoms in all of the molecules that together govern the form, function and growth of the whole being.

Popp demonstrated the biophoton nature of this mitogenic-wave communication with an ingenious experiment using two quartz test tubes containing live pig blood:

An agent was added to one of the test tubes, and, as one would expect, the blood reacted by producing antibodies.

Meanwhile, although no agent was added to the second quartz tube, the blood in it also produced antibodies, and these were antibodies
identical to those produced by the blood in the first tube, showing that biophoton emissions from a living cell’s atomic electron’s orbital-transition can initiate biochemical processes needed to preserve life.

To confirm the necessary role of biophotons, this experiment was repeated with a lightproof bather inserted between the two quartz test tubes.

The interference of a mitogenic-wave barrier prevented antibody information from being communicated to the second quartz tube.

Brussels
Member # 13480

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RIFE AND TESLA COILS

Obolensky has conjectured that, unlike the robust ~
430 nm plasma light employed by Rife, Tesla’s
“luminous streams” appear to arise from
‘force magnifying” of the body’s own mitogenic biophotons.

(Br: he meant, I think, those blue sparks coming out of the body when in front of a magnifying Tesla coil come from within the body cells)

NOW HERE IS HOW HE EXPLAINS WHAT HE THINKS THE COIL DOES:

We have a picture shows an atomic model of a portion of a cell membrane with many thousands of
tendrils that collectively vibrate in a torsional, Frolich resonance, mode).

The picture was constructed to illustrate the connection between the action of these tendrils and Tesla’s luminous streams of bluish
light when ...

...Tesla’s superluminal, longitudinal
mode spin-waves’ interact with and AMPLIFY the body’s unique CELL WATER, torsional HYDROGEN
-BOND VIBRATION, thereby ENHANCING the influence of normal whole-body mitogenic biophotons.

In the terminology of modem quantum mechanics, disease and aging can be described as a process of entropy, and electrotherapy based on biophoton
phase-conjugate amplification can be said to effectively reduce a subject’s cellular entropy, creating a more or less adiabatic state.

Brussels: What the heck is ADIABATIC?

WIKIPEDIA:
A process that does not involve the transfer of heat or matter into or out of a system, so that Q = 0, is called an adiabatic process, and such a system is said to be adiabatically isolated.

The assumption that a process is adiabatic is a frequently made simplifying assumption.

For example, the compression of a gas within a cylinder of an engine is assumed to occur so rapidly that on the time scale of the compression process, little of the system's energy can be transferred out as heat.

Even though the cylinders are not insulated and are quite conductive, that process is idealized to be adiabatic.

gz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43818

Love this! Such wonderful info Brussels, thank you for posting it! This demystifies a lot concerning the area of treatment with biophotons. Amazing!!
gz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43818

quote:

(Br: he meant, I think, those blue sparks coming out of the body when in front of a magnifying Tesla coil come from within the body cells)

I agree with that. I think this idea is further supported by the differences in the wand's intensity which can be influenced by the amount of minerals in the body at the moment of usage.
Brussels
Member # 13480

GZ, thanks!

This article is really good.

It ends this way:

-------------
Given the formidable barriers of received doctrine, well entrenched vested interests, and the subtleness of the mechanism by which
electronic wave therapy actually works,

.... it may not be surprising that this approach remains a tool still well outside the mainstream of medicine.

Still, as described in this report, progress has continued and some barriers have fallen. With the age-distribution of the world’s population advancing rapidly, rising medical costs
engulfing personal and national budgets,

.... and the advances that have been made in the understanding of quanta phenomena, the time may be at hand soon for electromedicine to become less of a fringe area for research and to
enter into at least some conventional,

... if not widespread, use for both diagnostic and therapeutic purposes.

Brussels
Member # 13480

IS IT POSSIBLE TO BECOME YOUNGER?
OR CAN ENTROPY BE INVERSED?

So, at the most fundamental level, the process by which advanced electromedicine works involves a jump past the speed of light to induce time
-reversal in the sense of reversing the direction of entropy flow.

How can this be?

Time reversal seems-not only to contradict our rational perspective of the world as we know it, such a concept flies in the face of the second law of thermodynamics, not to mention Einstein’s
special theory of relativity which declares the speed of light to be both invariant and an insurmountable speed barrier for virtually all phenomena.

Our common -sense rejection of this contradiction can be overcome easily, however, when we realize that our reference to time-reversal does not mean a reversal of history, but a reversal of the time
-dependent process called entropy production?’

If we could automatically put spilled milk back in its bottle, it would not erase the milk
having been spilled. It would just time
-reverse the effects associated with that
event, like playing a motion picture of the event backwards.

Given that atomic memory exists, the effect of history, like a motion picture film, is reversible by invoking that memory.

The analogy applies to disease and aging.

-------------------

The fore-mentioned 1977 Nobel Prize awarded to Prigogine acknowledged that living systems can time-reverse entropy and can thereby
circumvent the “fatal” second law, which implies also circumvention of Einstein’s special, invariant light-speed, corollary.

In addition, in 1978, astrophysicists from the Max Plank Institute reported that they were tracking numerous galaxies moving faster than the speed of light, again a clear contradiction to
Einstein’s propositions that one the speed of light is a constant and two, nothing can exceed the speed of light.

So a variable light speed and time reversal in the sense of reversing entropy-flow dependent
processes are indeed real phenomena.

Electro-medicine works by enabling us to tap that process.

Brussels
Member # 13480

WHY UNIDIMENTIONAL MEASUREMENTS OF TIME AND SPACE WILL MISS THE WHOLE ELECTRO-MAGNETIC PHENOMENA ANALYIS?

Electro-magnetic energy involves fundamentally
different time and force-field qualities.

The reciprocally symmetric coupling of these different energy qualities inspired Carl Freidrich Gauss, Wilhem Eduard Weber and others to invent instrumentation for
absoluteenergy measurement using Gauss’s centimeter–gram–second (CGS) units for the dimensions of length, mass and time.

Symmetric electric and magnetic energy coupling defines absolute CGS measurement because the shared unit-numeric is unique.

It is the only energy value that can unify these reciprocally coupled time and energy force-field qualities.

Time symmetry couples the linear momentum associated with gravitating mass to the massless atomic spin-angular momentum that can negate entropy.

For example, the metric scale measuring this etheric magnetic energy employs integratable linear numbers and reversible atomic-time seconds.

On the other hand, measuring the ponderable gravitation associated with electronic energy (voltage and current) requires square-law numbers and irreversible dynamical-time seconds.

Ponderable electronic mass energy introduces gravity’s linear-momentum and its irreversible entropy flow.

Ethereal magnetic energy inverts its spin-angular momentum vector to reverse
entropy flow.

This time and momentum duality required James Clark Maxwell to employ quaternion calculus to explain Michael Faraday’s electromagnetic discoveries with the average-value magnetic energy and root-mean
-square-value electric energy unit numeric only provided by the absolute CGS Gaussian metric system.

Unfortunately, such advanced reasoning escaped popular understanding and in 1908, the CGS metric system’s symmetric, absolute unit-value energy numerics and Maxwell’s
quaternion mathematics were replaced by today’s meter–kilogram–second (MKS) asymmetric metric system that institutionalized Oliver Heaviside’s flawed revision of Maxwell’s equations.

A century later, this grossly erroneous unidimensional metric and Heaviside’s
measurement error still confounds Albert Einstein’s special theory of relativity and the
universal reality of quantum mechanics.

Brussels
Member # 13480

In the field of medicine, research into the effects of
electromagnetic influences on healing and biological changes has been greatly impeded by continued use of the oversimplified
Giorgi-Heaviside MKS metric system and its limiting assumptions.

In fact, because of this, researchers in medicine are often looking at the wrong model, and thinking about it in the wrong way.

As far back as the opening of the 20th
Century Nikola Tesla applied for
patents on a Magnifying Transmitter that suppressed light-speed-limited, transverse Hertzian waves to create non-dispersing, faster
-than-light, longitudinal-mode Solutions.

If the speed of light were truly invariant, it would have precluded this faster-than-light longitudinal wave mode.

Light speed invariance is also inconsistent
with present-day use of the nonlinear electric permittivity of atmospheric water and earth resonance magnetic permeability to
give biological organisms healing information—a practice that
challenges prevailing assumptions about the irreversibility of disease.

At the very least, the general presumption of the invariant speed of light has inhibited acceptance of and advancements on Tesla’s Magnifying Transmitter an
d its earth resonance links to health, and precluded how many more discoveries

Brussels
Member # 13480

In summary, at various levels of industrial practice, in scientific research, and in the halls of academe,

... we still live with the effects of the thought-limiting, turn-of-the-20th-Century efforts by Giorgi, Heaviside and other pragmatists to simplify electromagnetism with assumptions that blind us to the required 50% energy waste
imposed by accepting the Maximum Energy Transfer Theorem’s limitation.

Today’s SI-approved, Giorgi-Heaviside limited MKS metric system is based on light
-speed invariance as a primary standard
and continues to justify this restriction by invoking thermodynamic equilibrium, which
also provides only for the pure
sine wave,

.... transverse electromagnetic mode where light velocity, c,is invariant.

This is accomplished by specifying conditions such that the EMF field will be 377 times stronger than the MMF field.

This imposed condition is assumed to prevail without regard for the reality of an actual nonlinear, energy-density-dependent, aerial
medium.

We know from Maxwell’s quaternion equations that in far-from-equilibrium conditions c
is a variable and MMF field energy is
governed by reversible entropy flow—

.... complicating factors that are
too major to be ignored any longer for convenience in a world so dependent on SOPHISTICATED ELECTROMAGNETIC DEVICES and the
TRUE FORCES behind them.

Brussels
Member # 13480

We were far closer to a true understanding of electromagnetism in the late 19th Century than we are today.

We cannot reverse those events embedded in a pragmatic, dynamical time.

However, we can at least bring back to the mainstream those earlier systems for a more enlightened and unfettered 21st Century.

If we do, we will perceive and hopefully come to understand a world much closer to how it truly is: dynamic and complex and
astounding.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Scalar Energy from Tesla coil: the fluorescent lamps turn on the same way your violet ray electrode turns on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acJBHZ_fJEA

---------------
Tom Palladino is using some sort of device with a TEsla coil to transmit information to the body, the same way I used my PE1 (that has scalar energy, according to prof Meyl) to transmit the information about borrelia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CxJzDAJL_A

Brussels
Member # 13480

Scalar waves kill CANCER CELLS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AFY3QItrRg

Prof. Konstantin Meyl is the worlds leading physicist in the research on scalar waves, both in theory and practice. There are three kinds of waves:

1. electromagnetic waves (Heinrich Hertz), well known to everybody

2. electric scalar waves (Nikola Tesla), only known by secret services and enlightened people, even called Tesla waves, and

3. magnetic scalar wave (Konstantin Meyl), unknown

Meyl figured out, that the magnetic scalar wave is biological relevant, not the electromagnetic wave. Therefore cell communication is done by magnetic scalar waves.

It was detected, that cancer cells mostly communicate with their own kind, not with healthy cells.

So Meyl poisoned cancer cells and while dying, they send a special signal received only by other cancer cells, which causes them to die also. Healthy cells do not receive this signal, which is transmitted by magnetic scalar waves.

With this method only cancer cells are targeted. That is a huge difference to the chemotherapy from today, which target almost the whole body and often kill the patients slowly.

White TV wants to point out, that the killing of cancer cells with scalar waves is better than chemo, but not the optimum, because to attack cancer cells and tumours is only to attack the symptoms but not the cause of cancer.

Here other methods must be used.

Brussels
Member # 13480

WHAT'S INSIDE YOUR VIOLET RAY? Electrician opens it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fuTnh6ofjY

6 min: He shows an old violet ray. He opens to show inside it.

10 min, he opens the Chinese version I have:
There's a circuit board, 2 diodes, 2 big capacitors, a potentiometer.

He shows the 2 coils: one heavy primary coil (it is coiled inside), and the secondary coil winding outside, with many turns (that's what produces high voltage).

He said it is a 'neat circuit'. He shows how the voltage is risen through the secondary coil.

He said it certainly could damage other electronic devices, if you turn it on too close due to high voltage.

He said the whole circuit is pretty simple.

The size of the coils are not THAT small compared to the ORIGINAL Violet ray.

Brussels
Member # 13480

6 months on the violet ray:

- candida still DORMANT. I think, this is a record for me. If I can remain candida free til February, I will make a party! Really!

I'm not craving for sugars, I almost stopped eating my black chocolate, I'm not craving even for carbs like before.

I'm still eating MANY fresh fruits, quark, proteins, salads, veggies, but what is nice is that I do not feel hungry (like before, if I didn't load myself with carbs, I would still feel hungry).

I guess, that was a candida symptom?

- infections are even more low grade now. I think if I stop taking big amounts of liquids like I'm doing, my urine can turn too dark and then that infection may come back, as I'm still on a FULL DETOX mode. T

Detox mode is non-stop. The last 2 months or so had been tough, so my energy was not very good.

I added Megahydrate (a very powerful anti oxidant), and that boosted my chlorella +bear garlic mix, I think. My energy is getting back to normal, so I'm back doing sports again (swimming, cycling).

I'm thinking to add jogging as soon as I feel better. Anyway, physical activity is not wearing me off anymore, after I added Megahydrate.

- my noisy jaw comes and goes. Some days, it still cracks, some days not. It's funny.

- My teeth and jawbones remain well, not anymore problem points in my body.

- Knee arthritis is 100% gone now, I think (only after I added Megahydrate). Before, I had a tiny point of pain still, when I bent totally.

It was not lyme, for sure, but other type of infection there.

- My KPU problem is still gone. So is my daughters'. We didn't take ONE SINGLE pill of zinc /B6 for the last 6 months.

- One thing that certainly changed is mosquito bites. For some reason, I do not attract them anymore, as before (I was a magnet, since a child).

If they bite me, I do not react with BIG inflammation like before. It takes me some time to find where they bit me. So, that allergy is clearly diminishing, for some reason.

- Liver pain, gall bladder pain, I still have on and off, specially when detoxing badly. But after I do 5 minutes of the violet ray, I hear liquids moving, I take chlorella, then the pain is again gone (down to zero).

- hubby's skin is much better too. Tanned, only few spots of eczema, but the skin is not open.

- my daughter still reacts to foods (allergies), but her gluten allergy has not returned in the last 6 months. She eats gluten every day, through spelt (not wheat).

But when we are out, she takes food with bits of wheat on and off. So far, so good. Never the horrible tummy pain returned.

Her skin is so shiny, despite so many showers, swimming pool. She's got color in her cheek, most of the time (not white like before). It's just her food allergies (that she had since she was a baby): she still have them here and there.

- I gained just 1-2 pounds since February. At least, I didn't LOSE 1 pound, as I was losing before, in the last 4 years or so... I'm not gaining a lot, but I haven't lost weight since I started the wand in February.

My daughter's urine is not darker, like mine. She's just 11, so I suppose, she had less accumulated toxins in her body?

I'm getting closer to 50, and I was always a bad detoxer. I'm just wondering, until when my body will be dumping so many toxins (I'm sure heavy metals are still coming out)...

Daughter is having some teeth holes. Since she started having less allergies, she increased the intake of sugar. So we're trying to see what to do on that side (she's using more the violet ray on her mouth, then on her organs, more frequently).

- My teeth remain clear, the stains are really gone (I drank too much black tea and coffee in my life). I still drink them, but the teeth do not get stained anymore.

I still use the wand on my mouth, as I'm afraid to get all those infections back again.

I guess that's all for the 6 months report!

sixgoofykids
Member # 11141

Thanks for the update!

--------------------

Carmen
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 42391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sometimes when I use my violet ray the lights in the room flash!
Posts: 803 | From USA | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brussels
Member # 13480

OMG Carmen! Do you have the same small model I have (chinese)?

Anyway, virtually every engineer or electronic nuts will say that the violet ray, even the small china model, CAN mess up with any electric device around due to high voltage!

----------------------------------------
I did so much garden work yesterday after cycling for 3 hours. I did some violet ray twice, to get my energy up again. Today morning, I pulled an attached tick on my wrist... You know, normal life here in Switzerland....

I lost count of how many tick bites I had this year. 7 probably.

I'm hoping the violet ray is changing the milieu really, through cleaning my body, and that I will be among the 78% of infected people in Switzerland that DO NOT fall sick with lyme (despite presence of borrelia), instead of among the 2% that fall sick!!!

----------------------------------
For the ones with SCARS from accidents or SURGERY:

I'm using the wand on my cesarean scar, which is almost invisible now on skin level.

When I do a massage on it, I feel it has SCAR TISSUE inside. I'm doing the wand often there then to see if the scar tissue gets smaller.

And also, because there is a spot on my abdomen that is partially numb, after the surgery.

I have the impression that the inner scar tissue is slowly dissolving. I'll let you guys know in a few weeks or months.

Scars are serious issues, as they can block a whole lot of things. My sister in law now is having total numbness on her left arm. She had taken her breast off, from cancer, few years ago.

Brussels
Member # 13480

My daughter is crashing from the wand, I think. She felt a bit more tired than usual in the last days (even though she's cycling and doing her sports).

But today, she remained at home, and in the evening, had headache. She's taking chlorella just once a day, usually.

Now, her treatment is double dose of chlorella, omega 3, some magnesium sometimes. And tapping MFT and some other points, so that headache vanishes.

Her regulation got blocked, no infection testing, just toxins, toxins... Her stools are lose today. I'll see how it will go in the next days.

Same has been happening to me, on and off: I'm in a energy boosting period now, physical energy is building up, for sure.

I hope I will not feel used up. My mood is good, I have stamina, I need to exercise, do things, sleep less again.

But as I said, I need intake of binders twice plus many doses of Megahydrate.

My daughter got addicted on it too... She takes it on her own, 3-5 times a day. But now, that toxins accumulated, well, she needs to increase her binders. She hates bear garlic, but you bet I'm adding that tomorrow.

gz
LymeNet Contributor
Member # 43818

I left my cell phone a little close once, it started flashing all kinds of crazy stuff on the screen. I feel lucky it wasn't fried in those few moments!

I've been back to using the wand regularly. The shoulder bursitis that had been so aggravating has faded. I have very little problems with it now, hopefully it will stay that way. Also experiencing increased energy.

My nose got broken last week and I had a closed surgery to set the bones back in place yesterday morning. So now I am using the wand to help that heal more quickly. Not realizing how bad the break was, I'd used the wand on my face a couple times right after it happened.

Not sure if it's the wand, enzymes, or other supps, but I had very little bruising on my nose with the break. I can't see what is under the cast, but there is no noticeable bruising around my eyes or nose from the surgery either.

I have been noticing that my urine gets dark sometimes since I have resumed using the wand. I typically use it over my bones and joints for pain and injury, but I'm sure it is affecting just as much my organs, glands, etc.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Great to know Gz! Thanks for posting!!

Cell phone danger, video camera danger, probably also remote control danger. I guess it's clear: we shouldn't do it near any electrical equipment, just to be sure.

Extreme high magnetism!

--------------

Surgery healed much faster in my case. I barely felt ANY PAIN after extracting 2 last teeth, which felt totally weird.

My previous teeth extraction surgeries didn't go as smooth, as I did feel pain, got swollen (like a hamster) etc. That was before the wand.

I was wondering if all these anti inflammatory effects (against your bursitis, surgery) is not due to antioxidative effect of electrons...

Anyway, good luck in healing, and hoping your bursitis get better!

I just did another thread about ANTI INFLAMMATORY strategies (just copy pasted an interview), that is really good, in my opinion. It may give hints to help reducing inflammation further.

Funny that David Wolfe mentioned that Mercola had shiny skin, as a good sign of health.

Well, I'm taking shining skin for granted, since I started the wand. I don't even list it in the monthly reports.

The change is crystal clear for us, and without ups and downs. It's constant.

My daughter's skin shines, literally, with colored cheek, tan skin. Unless she catches a cold or like today, she got whiter from toxins. Tapping brought the color back, then she took chlorella and went happily to bed.

My skin is also so shiny, despite all hot showers, swimming pools...

-----------
Just a comment: the wand is only 25 dollars, but the devices it may knock down can be MUCH more expensive!!! [bonk]

Brussels
Member # 13480

http://www.earthinginstitute.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Oschman_antioxidants-2007.pdf

Can ELECTRONS Act as ANTIOXIDANTS? A Review and Commentary

A previous study demonstrated that connecting the human body to the earth during sleep (earthing) normalizes the daily CORTISOL rhythm and improves sleep.

A variety of other benefits were reported, including reductions in PAIN and INFLAMMATION.

Subsequent studies have confirmed these earlier findings and documented virtually immediate physiologic and clinical effects of grounding or earthing the body.

It is well established, though not widely known, that the surface of the EARTH possesses a limitless and continuously renewed SUPPLY of FREE
or mobile ELECTRONS as a consequence of a global atmospheric electron circuit.

It is proposed that the earth’s diurnal electrical rhythms set the biological clocks for HORMONES that regulate SLEEP and ACTIVITY.

It is also suggested that free electrons from
the earth NEUTRLIZE the POSITIVELY charged FREE RADICALS that are the hallmark of CHRONIC INFLAMMATION.

A relationship between CORTISOL and inflammation was established in the pioneering work of H. Selye published in the 1950s.

Current biomedical research has led to an
inflammation hypothesis that is establishing CHRONIC INFLAMMATION as the culprit behind almost EVERY MODERN CHRONIC ILLNESS.

The research summarized here and in
subsequent reports provides a basis for a number of earthing technologies that restore and maintain natural electrical contact...

... between the human body and the earth throughout the day and night in situations where going barefoot on the earth is impractical.

It is proposed that free or mobile electrons from the earth can resolve chronic inflammation by serving as natural ANTIOXIDANTS.
-------------------

Since INFLAMMATION is a CONSEQUENCE of DEFICIENCY in NEGATIVE charge, any mechanism that delivers electrons to a site of injury will LESSEN the likelihood of a persistent vicious cycle of inflammation.

Hence, medical research is indicating that people who regularly take drugs to reduce levels of
inflammatory markers tend to experience fewer of the chronic diseases and disorders associated with aging.

Consequently many people add to their diets dark chocolate, turmeric, bamboo, and other nutritional supplements that are rich in FREE-RADICAL SCAVENGERS .

Anti-inflammatory drugs and antioxidants are ELECTRICALLY charged molecules
that carry EXCESS ELECTRONS to sites of inflammation where they REDUCE FREE RADICALS.

Our HYPOTHESIS is that free or mobile electrons can act DIRECTLY ON FREE RADICALS, and that this
happens naturally when the body is in contact with the earth, which is a natural source of free electrons.

Anti-inflammatory molecules can become free radicals themselves, once they have donated electrons to neutralize free radicals.

Moreover, metabolic processes must REMOVE
the antioxidant that has given up its electron.

This poses additional DEMANDS on the ENERGY system of the organism.

In contrast, FREE ELECTRONS act DIRECTLY on free radicals and do not have the DISADVANTAGES of CHEMICAL ANTIOXIDANTS.

It therefore appears that free (mobile) electrons from the earth can serve a simple and direct “anti-inflammatory” role by neutralizing free radicals.

------------------------------------
This hypothesis raises the question of HOW elec-
trons can be CONDUCTED from the skin surface to pockets of INFLAMMATION in various tissues.

Electrically conducting pathways between the skin surface and internal tissues and organs are utilized in a variety of diagnostic tools such as the electrocardiogram and electroencephalogram.

These techniques utilize electrodes on
the skin surface to detect electrical fields generated by the heart and brain, respectively.

Obviously, if there is a conduction path from an internal organ to the skin surface, the
circuit will work in the reverse direction, from the skin to the organ.

Conduction from the skin to the interior of the
body is also demonstrated by the success of various therapies utilizing microcurrent* and frequency-specific microcurrent.

Additional documentation comes from extensive research on acupuncture and Electroacupuncture.

Electrical aspects of organ function measured at acupuncture points on the skin surface can be used for diagnosis;

electrical signals introduced into the same skin points can enhance functions of corresponding organs.

It is generally accepted that dissolved ELECTROLYTES are the CHARGE CARRIERS in living systems.

It is also assumed that the body is a “volume conductor,” meaning that the skin houses
a homogeneous solution of electrolytes and proteins.

However, the volume conductor assumption disregards some significant areas of biomedicine:

anatomy, histology, cell biology, and membrane biology.

Moreover, the physics of earthing makes it extremely unlikely that the electrons from
the earth are causing ion fluxes to sites of inflammation.

Finally, sites of inflammation can be walled-off in inflammatory pouches, as originally described by Selye.

This fact argues against using the volume conductor assumption when considering the access of anti-inflammatory molecules or
electrons to pockets of free radicals.

Significant concentrations of negatively charged ions, particularly CHLORIDE, are present virtually everywhere in
body fluids;

these IONS are obviously NOT acting as antioxi-
dants.

Even if electrolytes were somehow acting as antioxidants, we would have to explain HOW contact with the earth INCREASES their AVAILABILITY at sites of inflammation.

It is highly unlikely that the ubiquitous electrolytes, with their large hydration shells, can act as antioxidants by neutralizing free radicals.

The evidence suggests that free (mobile) electrons from the earth are natural antioxidants.

This requires us to revise our thinking about the inflammatory process at a funda-
mental level.

The results summarized here show another influence of earth contact: provid-
ing free (mobile) electrons.

This has significance for a wide range of therapeutic modalities that INTRODUCE ELECTRICITY into the body, or that may CAUSE ELECTRONS to MOVE ABOUT WITHIN THE BODY.

It is possible that the benefits of many bodywork,
energetic and movement therapies, as well as of VARIOUS ENERGY MEDICINE DEVICES, ...

... are partly due to their ABILITY to ENABLE MOBILE ELECTRONS to penetrate into the inflammatory pockets where they neutralize the free radicals that contribute to so many different chronic diseases.

Brussels
Member # 13480

Hi everyone: when I read what Megahydrate does to the body (giving electrons to our cells, tissues), it sort of EXPLAINS what my Tesla wand is doing to me, I think.

Look:

1: Megahydrate has extra electrons coming from ionic hydrogen. It is a tiny atom / molecule, it has a very potent antioxidant (the strongest antioxidant ever created).

I do feel like I'm taking something to eliminate toxins on a daily base, just by doing my Tesla wand almost daily.

Urine very dark (no matter how much I drink), liver feels so 'calm', gall bladder area feels so relaxed, 'clean', like I am doing a daily flush on it.

Not to say about the gut: I have constant changes there, some pleasant, some unpleasant (bits of diarrhea sometimes, but not that often).

The difference is that such loose stools caused by the wand NEVER made me feel weak, like without the wand. I see it as simply cleaning my organs.

2: Megahydrate alters the way oxygen and nutrients enter the cell. It facilitates these exchanges. Just because of the extra electrons.

It changes absorption of whatever you take (food, nutrients, medicine).

Well, I'm very sure the wand does EXACTLY that! Just try on your own to see what I mean. Just see how we can absorb zinc today!

In the beginning of my Tesla wand experience, I felt constantly hungry for different things, and avoided others, and so did my daughter.

There was CLEARLY something happening in that sense (nutrient absorption).

The way our skins are shiny is amazing. I think it has clearly to do with nutrient absorption (due to change in cell permeability), elimination of toxins (due to antioxidant action and increase cell permeability, where the cell EXPELS toxins.

3: Megahydrate creates slightly a higher pH inside the cells, limiting the ability for microbes to grow.

That's exactly my impression with the wand. I see that in my jaws, teeth, gut, skin. I was full of infections, and slowly, I feel infection symptoms just fading. Not fast, but slow and steady.

Some persistent too damaged areas of the body still need treatment, but after 6 months on the wand, I swear the number of active infections is CLEARLY lower than back in February.

September 2014 was HELL for me (specially in the mouth). I felt like I was dying, losing weight, losing muscle mass, more teeth getting infected, more arthritis in more joints, my skin candida was again active, I was on anti candida diet, my heart was crazy, insomnia, high blood pressure.

Fast forward now, Sept 2015, my life is TOTALLY different. I'm swimming in the lake of Constance when it's sunny, I love doing my bike, I'm gardening again, I'm able to help other sick people again, I'm back again to my German classes.

I'm taking NO ANTIMICROBIAL, not even vit D, propolis, NIL! And that, for most of the last 5 months.

4: Megahydrate helps the cells to get oxygen in. Many people suffer from hypoxia (ex: people with fibromyalgia, arthritis).

Cells starve for oxygen. Oxygen does not MOVE if it does not have an extra electron (like an extra loose electron from ionic hydrogen)..

Oxygen in the cells means energy for the mitochondria, helping cells to participate in life-supporting metabolism.

Lack of oxygenation means fatigue, infections, accumulation of toxins...

Well, with the Tesla wand, I had my ups and downs: when too many toxins were flushed out, I could be very tired. It could last a lot, and fatigue got better with antioxidants and chlorella.

Now I'm again on an upper phase. I feel my INNER energy growing. It is different than in the beginning (first months on the wand). It is more deep, less like 'immediate energy' like I had in the beginning (my daughter and I just felt like running around, without reason).

Now it's not that 'muscular' energy that gets a boost anymore. I feel like some deeper source of energy is now being again built up.

A bit like what I feel with my infrared device. it is a very reassuring feeling, for someone that has been ill with multiple infections for so many decades.

I'm also taking Megahydrate (in dilutions), to help the wand treatment.

I don't think I have enough atoms of hydrogen to do any physical effect as described in the Megahydrate research (as I take it in homeopathic doses).

I think such homeopathic Megahydrate is just helping my body with the electrons provided by the Tesla wand and the earth (I do walk barefoot when it's hot). Somehow increasing or modulating these electrons that I take with the wand.

This inner energy, I think, is the Chi. Whatever it is called, I do feel the wand can build up on that inner energy.

I suppose my mitochondria is working better, and that oxygen is getting inside, cells are nourished from oxygen and nutrients. That is how I got that initial boost in muscular energy, and that now, it is an inner boost in INNER energy.

My infrared does help me with inner energy, I think... But I get 'tired' of infrared fast (I do not feel like doing it every day, maybe once every 15 days is good). It's like I get my dose of it.

However I do crave for my wand, almost daily! [Smile]

I do feel like I need these wand electrons almost like I need air, food, sunlight.

This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code� is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | LymeNet home page | Privacy Statement